Speaker 1: We got every day, Adelaide. Let us talk bald, beautiful men men, okay, the sexiest men on the planet who are bored. The top ten. I'm going to whip through these, and he just gives your thoughts on there. All right, we'll start at ten, of course. Number ten, Vindezel. That makes sense. It's probably that raspy voice as well. That does it a little bit. But he's been bored forever. We're used to it. Number nine, Stanley Tucci. I've seen him on social media. I don't know much about him.
Speaker 2: Tucci.
Speaker 1: Number eight, Tierry here, Oh yes, I'm a soccer blow Number seven, and I think this man could be at least top three, and that is Samuel L. Jackson. So I imagine a bald Samuel L. Jackson spitting this out. I have had with these mother snakes. Honest, mother can play everybody strapped about Dolphin's windows. Yeah, we're about the open some windows. Number six and this is the most content reversal figure on the list, Danny DeVito, come on, give us a spell.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to say this. You've had some crap surveys in your time, and if you're trying to sell to me, he is one of the hottest men on the planet. Has in bald men on the planet, then you are taking the PI double.
Speaker 1: Five Danny DeVito has been ranked six in the top ten. Six he's bald men for twenty twenty four. We're starting to straighten up now. Number five Terry Crews. Guy's just a muscle upon muscle is unbelievable. Number four Kelly Slater, He's number one for me. By the way, he's a good looking rooster.
Speaker 2: Oh he serves also so hot.
Speaker 1: Very very attractive. Number three Shaquille O'Neil. I'm not sure about Shack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, excuse me, producer flak. Shaquille O'Neill is hot. Are you joking?
Speaker 3: He's the big Shack attack, one of the greatest basketballs of all time.
Speaker 1: He's a good looking bald man. Are you saying he's better looking than Kelly's later? Are you saying he's better looking than Terry crew Are you.
Speaker 2: Saying he's better looking than Danny DeVito?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you? I'm better looking than Danny.
Speaker 2: Everybody is all right.
Speaker 1: Number two Dwayne the Rock at Johnston against an absolute powerhouse. He is and number one, which is a little bit surprising.
Speaker 2: Prince William No, absolutely, categorically no. And do you know why he's not attractive because he refuses he refuses to let go of that strip around the back of his head.
Speaker 1: That's the big one.
Speaker 2: You know, when men start to lose their hair and they sort of shave it all off and you can see, you can see the cogs turning in their mind. What do I do here? Do I let it all go? Or do I just shave.
Speaker 1: It all off?
Speaker 2: Or do I leave some to make it look like I've got some sort of semblance of hair.
Speaker 1: Do you think that was running through Bruce Dule's mine back in the day. I'm just playing for Carlton.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure it's a really niche reference to you, if.
Speaker 1: You think very much, if you grow that hair out, yeah, that is outrageous.
Speaker 2: It looks ridiculous. I don't know. I feel for boald men. I feel but because not everyone would look good with a bald head. So you're going to come to a point in your life very shortly, I.
Speaker 1: Foresee, like in a matter of minutes, you're going to have to make whiskey.
Speaker 2: By the way, and so what did the makeup artist at Channel seven say to you? When you flagged, I might shave my hair off. She said you would look ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Did she not? She did say that. She said, you don't need to think about that yet. It might be just around the corner. So that's a good that's a good feeling for the future as well. You don't need to do it yet, but you will need to do it at some stage, and when you do it, you're going to look absolutely crap.
Speaker 2: My fear for you is that your void will look extraordinarily.
Speaker 1: Long if you get a fuehead for days.
Speaker 2: For me, I'm just flagging that.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it. The future is right, futures bright. Can we make this local?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 1: Here's your top five in my opinion, sexies bald men in South Australia keep me. I'm honorable mention as well to Chad Corns. I haven't put Chad in the list because I think he just sort of rocks like a number one or two, doesn't he.
Speaker 2: Chad still got like a tiny bit of stubble. But in terms of good looking men, he's in the grand finale.
Speaker 1: What about number five? The General Phil Smith? Yes Phil Smith back in the day?
Speaker 2: No, yes again? A bit of a niche reference. But Phil Smith probably the greatest ever three point tutor the Boomers has ever seen.
Speaker 1: Yes, beautiful man with the bald head London. And number four maybe this is a little bit niche as well. What about former Channel seven news anchor John Riddell, Oh, yeah, does that work?
Speaker 2: Former co host?
Speaker 1: Oh you used to work with it. I'm sure that you used to walk into the studio back in the day against John Riddell's four.
Speaker 2: Heead for good luck most mornings. I couldn't control myself. I will say that.
Speaker 1: Okay, coming in number three for me and I'm a big football fan and he was one of the greats. And that is Andrew Jarman. That's a baldhead that you'd like to kiss for good luck.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and Rubert a little too. Just make it like three wishes, I guess very good.
Speaker 1: Number two and this is someone who's a little bit younger. It's Sam Power Pepper. Oh he's probably bored.
Speaker 2: He is a very good looking man.
Speaker 1: Just got married and I've got to say, everyone's talking about his beautiful bride, and so they should be. But I was talking about Sam Power Pepper. Of course it's stunning.
Speaker 2: He did look beautiful.
Speaker 1: Absolutely majestic nice, I love that for you. Number one. In my opinion, I think we can all agree on this. The sexiest bald South Australian is obvious, isn't it. It's Fitsyr That's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: Doesn't get any hotter? I mean, bj how does she restrain herself every day?
Speaker 1: How did she get so lucky she.
Speaker 2: Wakes up to that bald head every day? Oh my god, what an.
Speaker 1: Absolute treat for be Joe. Yeah, or I've got some nominations text and through plays for double nine nine one nine the sexiest bald South Australians. Let's keep this thing going, shall we.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should definitely text him now and say you're the sexiest ball man in South Australia and see what he says.
Speaker 1: For everything that he has won. That's surely got to be at the top of all this, I would say.
Speaker 2: So I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know now.
Speaker 2: I need to know, I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know what news today. To know what you need to know? You know what you need to know with Jody and Hazy. Here are some of the things that you're waking up to this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah you heard right, Yeah you heard bird heard there's an elephant coming.
Speaker 1: Who saw this coming? So the timing seems right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems perfect. Actually, so we spoke about this yesterday. I keep going glimpse of it's not the vayload traffic has been a bit of a headache for everyone, and it's quite the nightmare at the moment trying to commander traffic in peak hour, both in the early morning and in the afternoon. But motorists need to be prepared for wild peak hour traffic delays. This afternoon would the highly anticipated arrival of the first of Manato Zoo's new Asian elephants.
Speaker 1: So I just expect plenty of errand phone calls, and I just imagine the situation like this, particularly with the police and some of the phone calls.
Speaker 5: Egg and a cough, yeah right lady, an elephant run through your front yard. Okay, wait, yeah right, master, an elephant just knocked over your mailbok.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is an elephant.
Speaker 2: But yeah, So, Burma the Asian elephant will hit the road between four and five o'clock this afternoon to make the seventy three k journey from the Adelaide Airport to her new home, accompanied by police escorts. So we presume that's going to be Greenhill Road in it, I reckon, Yeah, it'll go Greenhill and then up the freeway.
Speaker 1: How many lanes do you reckon for an elephant?
Speaker 2: Oh? Spend?
Speaker 1: Like we go on? Are we taking two lanes?
Speaker 2: I would say more than two?
Speaker 1: With a genuine entouria around? You know, when you get some of those big, big machinery, I'd imagine something like that.
Speaker 2: It's a big sass, isn't it? On an elephant, it's a massive ass.
Speaker 1: It's a big it's a big old behind. That's fine. And that's such an appropriate name too, by the way, Burma, Yeah seems like something quite large.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine getting stuck behind the elephant and then driving to Mount Barker and you've had a lotch at work and you're stuck behind an elephant's ass the whole way the freak about whatever.
Speaker 1: You just got past the roadworks, you've and you've got Burma's big old ass in front of it.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, it's grat That would be interesting.
Speaker 2: And you call your husband You're like, I'm so sorry, I'm so so very sorry, I'm late, but I'm literally stuck behind an elephant's asshole.
Speaker 1: He's like, I don't believe you. You believe me now, Greg, Oh, let's talk about a gather around for twenty twenty five. So the fiction Burma's us into the gather round. Yes, that's a flawless to go into that. So the fixture was released yesterday. I think a lot of people are sitting here going I'm not really sure about the whole wrapping it up with a bit of a show piece game and that is Hawthorne v. Port Adelaide one, because it feels like maybe the AFL is trying to capitalize on something that they originally punished Port Adelaide for right, twenty thousand dollars? Fine, can you hink we got for an exchange with Jack Invan? Yeah, and now that's supposed to be the big spicy comeback. Okay, set up by the AFL, But it was them who said no, no, that was really really bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah do you know what I mean? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So what time is the game? And what day?
Speaker 1: So it's a good time, slot to six fifty on a Sunday night. Why what's going on? Okay, six to fifty on a Sunday night. The AFL It's okay, you don't have to have all eyeballs every single moment on the weekend.
Speaker 2: But six fifty on a Sunday night, honestly, you've done your meal, prep for the day, the kids are just about to get ready for bed, You've had your turkey roast. You're about to shut it down. Oh no, let's go to the Adelaide Oval aprodom Yeah, yeah, and watched the footy. Wouldn't have thought.
Speaker 1: It's not going to happen six fifty. My kids is supposed to be in bed ten minutes after that, so that's not gonna happen now. Also something place at Mount Barker has now missed out a couple of games in the Barossa. Yeah, and also complains from si Quilda support US producer Flak is one of those and just has embarrassing for a start, I said that you can't believe that Seculda always draws a Norwood game.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I love Norwood Oval when I go watch Sandful, but it's like it's like you put in Sant Kilda at the kids table. We always get put at Norwood over. Why can't we get an Adelaide Oval game like a proper, proper venyar Old, I.
Speaker 2: Know because you're Sint Kilda.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so this might know what that that's fair if you're sitting at the kids table. As soon as Sequilda grows up and plays foot, they can play with the big boys. Your father, he's on the money showed. It's sixty's that time of the morning before we probably need to straighten up after seven o'clock, so all the sort of blue stuff on the edge, get it out of his system before seven at.
Speaker 2: Six forty, well behave after seven, I promise.
Speaker 1: The toy manufacturing company Mattel has found itself in hot water over a major mistake in line of its Wicked dolls, released alongside the new movie version of the The Loved musical. You know the movie. I think it's got Ariana Grundane as well as we're doing the promo around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that've just been out to Australia. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the toy box has a website listed on it and it was supposed to be Wicked the movie, but instead it's listed has Wicked dot com. I'm I'm not sure if you're familiar with that particular website, but that is and I'm not sure how you say this, because it's unfamiliar to me. Is it pornography or pornography? How do you say? I don't know, mate, it's a pornographic website.
Speaker 7: I'm going to Okay.
Speaker 2: So if I was too theoretically punch that into the work computer right now, what would happen?
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, you'd have to write it off as work research research if you were to go there. I'm reliably told that it will take you to a platform where first of all, I've been told you can't really view anything. It makes you sign up right as a member, and which is okay?
Speaker 2: Okay? And does it check if you're over eighteen?
Speaker 1: I think the first thing it checks is whether you're over eighteen or not? Right, So, if you're underrating and you're just looking for Wicked the movie, there's a larm bell straight away, because why would you need to be overateened.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to ask a kind of naive question in this space. Have you ever delved into this sort of website pool before?
Speaker 1: As in, still we have no confirmation if it's pornography or pornography. Yeah, I remember my doctor's story about when I was a thirteen year old boy we had the family computer and it completely crashed, and we wondered why it looked like it had a thousand diseases, and it turns out cyber disease as that is. Yes, we got the computer inert out and they fixed it. And that was before I knew what private browsing was. And Dad had to sit me down as a thirteen year old boy and say, have you been looking at untowards stuff on the internet, to which I said no, well I don't know, but very David spears like yeah, yeah, and then he listed all the websites right, and they were very very aggressive.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, it happens. Has the Commodore sixty four recovered from that experience or not?
Speaker 1: You should have seen as well. It was so diseased that it almost melted. It's had three hundred and sixty what we'd call cyber std Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, that's fine. What space was the said computer sat at in the house? Like, in terms of was it a private space?
Speaker 1: No, that was the other confronting thing. It was prime position. But if you could work out exactly when the viewing times, it would have been definitely late at night. Yeah, right, But a young Andrew Hays at the age of thirteen, had very very good memory storage. So sometimes you just catch of these images and just store them for a later time. Ah. Anyway, still unfamiliar with it's pornography or pornography, Jo, Let's talk eating burgers and the etiquette that comes with that, because I think for the most part, traditionally people just use their hands. And particularly for me, if it's been a pretty long Saturday night and I've had maybe a few too many beers, and I'll just flick into our little shop around the corner, I'll get myself a nice big burger with a lot I like to really, really almost be the burger, right, I just consume it to a point where almost I eat my hands as well, do you know what I mean? Yeah, And it's all over your face, all over your body. What's got to be the burger.
Speaker 2: You're at one with the burger.
Speaker 1: Spot On, a former royal butler has said, we're all eating burgers long and we should be eating them with a knife and fork and not with our hands. King Charles's former butler, and this is such a royal butler's name too. By the way, Grant Harold claimed that the prop all the way to Edinburgh was with a knife and fork. He said that members of the royal family always use a knife and fork when eating a burger. No, come on, Harold, here he is having a bit of a chat.
Speaker 9: Ladies and gentlemen, when eaten a burger, we use a Nathan fork.
Speaker 1: We never use a homes unless, of course, your Fred flood story.
Speaker 3: With a.
Speaker 2: Floodstore.
Speaker 1: Fred Lindstone was such a likable lad though, wasn't it so true?
Speaker 2: I think about when I make burgers at home, and I honestly you cannot literally even with your hands, you can't push it together because I'm your meat, beetroot, pineapple, egg, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, avocado, cheese, person.
Speaker 1: Oh god, like the contents of that.
Speaker 2: By the way, by the time you put all that in one burger, it is so incredibly difficult to keep it all together. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, I feel like if you're trying to eat such an ensemble like that with a knife and fork, it would go everywhere. Yeah, you need your hands like to basically cuddle it to keep it together.
Speaker 2: To cuddle your burger pretty much.
Speaker 1: I'll take you back to about three am on Behind the Show, like a cuddle my burger.
Speaker 2: You would have been that person. And I have no doubt in my mind that would have woken up back in the day at four am, and you would have woken up next to a burger. There would have been a burger sitting next to your face that you didn't have the dexterity to consume at that hour. Am I right?
Speaker 1: You are so?
Speaker 2: And if it wasn't if it wasn't a burger, it was a euros and it had garlic sauce, and you were the most disgusting man on the planet.
Speaker 1: The worst thing is, I don't remember that happening in Sydney. I would have been nineteen. I lived there, Yeah, up next to it, and I don't know what was happening, but obviously it was a Nandos burger and it was all through the bed, right. And then what's even more shameful. What's more shameful when you sit there and be like, oh, what happened? I fell asleep? Or you putting it back together and eating it? You would if you're in the park from the cook sounds pretty secret? What's that sounds a secret? It's a secret? Secrets?
Speaker 6: Sound?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: It is back. This is fun though, guy.
Speaker 2: Yes, Jody and Hazy's secret sound. This is all because Kitchen Warehouse is launched in South Australia. And how well do you know the sounds in your own kitchen? If you do know them well, you could win a share in five thousand dollars to spend at Kitchen Warehouse playing This morning is Leyla from Walkerville. Good morning, bye, Hi, how are you? Good day? Excellent? What's on for you? Tuesday?
Speaker 1: He's got school?
Speaker 2: Oh you go to school? Hell? Do you?
Speaker 10: I'm for seen?
Speaker 1: Oh you sound older than that.
Speaker 7: All right, Leila?
Speaker 2: If you if you get this right and you win your way through to our secret sound on Friday, are you going to be able to get the day off school?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 2: Okay, mums are good like that, aren't they. Yeah? All right, We're gonna play you a sound. You just have to guess what it is and then you could be playing on Friday. Are you ready for this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are here we go? Lada? Any ideas there? Lada? Is it the crossing on a coffee machine?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We've not done.
Speaker 2: You have scored a spot. Now Kitchen Games, it is happening this Friday. You'll go head to head with a couple of other people in our supermarket sweep tight challenge and score a share in five thousand dollars worth. Kitchen Warehouse bouse is well done, Layla.
Speaker 1: Yay, thank you. Well, that's so good and you're on Friday. Good luck. Kitchen Warehouse has arrived in essay at JEPS cross Home HQ. Check out their incredible range at kitchenwarehouse dot com. Dotte, you will do that again tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: Very good Jodi and Hazy. Fourteen minutes past seven, you get a top of twenty six degrees. Also, Santa's Wonderland. What an absolute magical place this is.
Speaker 2: We mentioned this the other day. When your children pick up your phone and send text messages on your behalf, it can end really, really badly.
Speaker 1: Can land you in prison?
Speaker 2: Yes, well not yet.
Speaker 1: Right on the edge of entering prison is greg Otti?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he so is so. I told you in the story the other day how he was rs vpeing, as my daughter put it, rs pving to a birthday party.
Speaker 1: Idiot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she wrote on his phone high Crystal, I was just about to massage you, right, so incorrect. Fortunately he intervened in that one. However, we've had another instance of why you should never, ever, ever, ever ever let your children use your phone and message on your behalf. This was an attempted text message from the five year old the other night on dad's phone. It reads to her sister Peyton, I miss you so much. Can we play roadblocks with each other? And can you call me back? Please? Love you so so much. And then there's like a series of unhinged emojis like love hearts and then little puppy dogs and little thumbs up, et cetera, et cetera, and then it continues, I love you so much, Peyton. I hope you have fun with Auntie, Nat and Chloe and Eddie that's her cousins. I love you so so much. I hope you had a good day tomorrow. Sydney miss that's a dog. Sidney misses you so so, so so much. That was the message. Guess who that was sent to? Peter the Pool Guy's a response to Peter the Pool Guy, no response thus far, still pending, still waiting, but I'm sure that he looked at his phone on Sunday night and went, what the action? What the hell is going on? So?
Speaker 1: How many people do you reckon? Peter the pool guy's going how this text from Greg's alarming.
Speaker 2: Is this guy seeing some professional boundaries because honestly, I just come around to his house and test the p H I swear to god, I just test the pH of the water.
Speaker 1: So Greg, first time you've been exposed to emojis, and.
Speaker 2: I say, it's not going well for you because I'm already angry you're going into songs, the song song song because you just rip the p I double five out of me for not knowing that take the Cray and the kid Larroy are a thing. There are a couple, Okay, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I just sort of feel like that that was news, like weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and.
Speaker 2: Okay, produce producers. He wants to kick the carcass. So that's all right, don't work Andrew.
Speaker 1: This is where we all chestralize some songs and we've got to guess which songs they are. And Upper Grabs is a Wallz Cinema family past. Yes, we get two listeners involved. And this morning Alisha got through from Smithfield and she chose you first joke.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Alisha, thank you, Hello, good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning. I had to go girl power.
Speaker 5: In this competition.
Speaker 1: Yep, you just get the raw into the support.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I could cry a long time.
Speaker 1: How is your how is your row into the deal?
Speaker 2: She definitely gets a hard time?
Speaker 7: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah quiet, Alisha has thoughts about you, Jess welcome.
Speaker 1: Thank you for jumping on board even though you had another choice but to choose me.
Speaker 2: Morning, Jess A producers.
Speaker 7: It is the same as always three hits.
Speaker 10: It's the best of three score at the moment, it's it's reasonably close, hazy twenty six Jody fourteen.
Speaker 7: Sorry about that.
Speaker 10: Hopefully you're better at this than you are your dating references.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you. I will try my best not to take my frustration out on you on me.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know, I'm a bit scared this morning in this space. As soon as I heard that you didn't know they were together, I was like, oh, God, songs, A song's going to be a lot, a lot.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, these songs. No, I won't say because it's.
Speaker 2: Twenty six fourteen.
Speaker 10: Are you nervous because he's got a reputation to uphold?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true, ahole in this space, it's a.
Speaker 7: Good rap, all right, straight into it.
Speaker 9: Song number one I can see it's sticking.
Speaker 2: Or not. I know it too. It's not coming to me.
Speaker 7: I can't get at the chorus here.
Speaker 2: Makes me feel sad. Don't give it away him, I know it. Wow, Okay, it's counting stars, Jody, Jody, it's counting stars.
Speaker 10: Bye bye bye three.
Speaker 7: Hazy, do you know it?
Speaker 1: I believe that would be counting stars by one Republican.
Speaker 7: He never would have got the name.
Speaker 2: What I do. I think it's what I do in this competition and in my life. My self sabotage, self sabotage all the time.
Speaker 10: I think this is what Alicia meant by the raw end of the deal. You do the hard work Hazy takes and the wind because.
Speaker 1: You've got to make a decision.
Speaker 2: Do you feel good about it a little bit? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Look, you've got to make a decision, whether you say the first bit and hope that the next bit comes to you, or you just say someone that's the decision, isn't it?
Speaker 7: And then everyone loses if you both day silent.
Speaker 1: You're lucked out though, because I knew who it was by, but I didn't know the title. You were in reverse, so you helped me out, but you didn't know that.
Speaker 2: That's the I'm just wondering what you're doing now. Are you trying to make me feel better?
Speaker 1: No more, I'm trying to help you. I feel like in a situationally this I should help guide you.
Speaker 10: Tody, you better get this next one number two, Come on, song number two.
Speaker 7: Name is your brother, I.
Speaker 8: Know it, but I don't know the site of all the god the names Senor, I know it.
Speaker 7: Guys, you're both better than this.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, Jami's okay, it is Havana bye bye.
Speaker 7: Just think come on, you get her name wrong?
Speaker 1: One? No, any guesses it is.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, kamlay.
Speaker 1: As well. Do you know what's crazy? In my brain? I think she's like a Norwegian artist. Gime, I'm going to my brain. Kad is not he, It is not Kathy.
Speaker 10: We've done a Camilla song in the past and Jo screams in so incredible way to get it wrong. But the good news is you're not out where you're playing for a draw.
Speaker 2: No good news is I've got two song titles back to back. That's the good news. I'm still trailing.
Speaker 7: You're winning in spirit.
Speaker 1: You can completed this is this is for a draw. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 7: That's dignified. Song number three we go.
Speaker 2: On.
Speaker 1: I wanted that way back.
Speaker 3: Me Why.
Speaker 9: Missy, look, I never want to hear you saying all.
Speaker 1: Just wade this back up there, just getting lost in money?
Speaker 10: Is he well done? That does mean that, Alicia? Oh no, sorry, Alicia, you're back to the wrong horse chats.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, thanks for rubbing that in.
Speaker 1: Family, Alisha, did you learn anything? I've learned that no matter what happened, you stick with.
Speaker 2: Who you chose. Thank you so much, elation.
Speaker 1: So just Alisha, you're sticking with Jody next time as well.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I would never.
Speaker 2: From there.
Speaker 10: I would never back here.
Speaker 6: Celebrating normal dads of Adelaide doing hot things Jodi and Hazes hot dads of Adelaide calendar.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're searching for the hottest dads in town, the dads who are hands on, all in and show up with their families so traditionally not those six pack and those sort of things that make you sexy. Maybe it's things that make partners go crazy, but not the traditional sense.
Speaker 2: We're not discounting that. We're just saying we are all inclusive about the normal looking dads doing sexy hot things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not looking for specific people who are super gross but doing nice things on the side. It can be both and some good entries coming through.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely. And you know what, the only thing that can make this calendar better is if we partnered with a charity. For example, maybe we could hook up with the Advertiser found Undation Kids Appeal.
Speaker 1: What do you think I think that would be a fantastic right is yes.
Speaker 2: And joining us in the studio now with Dan to Maria.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Hey guys, how are you going good to be here? I'm here with the kid Lroy tickets.
Speaker 1: Sure, well, tune in tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And then you could be in the running. Tell us about the Advertiser Foundation Kids Appeal. What does it do?
Speaker 4: So we've got two appeals. We've got the Blanket Appeal we'd run every year and winter. We help the Hot Street Center and Catherine House. But this is a new appeal we launched in September called the Advertiser Foundation Kids Appeal. We help kids and youth charities at South Australia. Kick Start for Kids is one of them. They do some great stuff, the Breakfast and Schools Program, Camp, Kickstart House Foundation Kids in palliad of care, and there's so many kids and youth charities out there we'll want to support over the year.
Speaker 2: We've just been talking this morning about the hot ball men of Adelaide the top five, but one of the hottest I guess gray men of South Australia. Can I say about it?
Speaker 1: Is Dan Merrick?
Speaker 2: Well no, I was going to say, Eaan Steel from.
Speaker 1: For Kids Silver Fox.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, they do some wonderful work, don't they. Yeah? All right, Well, thank you so much for partnering with us.
Speaker 1: It's good to be here.
Speaker 4: Look, I've got to preclude myself being part of the calendar myself obviously.
Speaker 1: But have you chosen a month yet as well?
Speaker 4: Now I was born in January, but for my vote for mister January, the hottest dad in the state, our own Premier, Peter mellen Ow. Can you imagine him board shorts in the pool, maybe in the chamber do anything?
Speaker 1: What do you reckon?
Speaker 4: Dan?
Speaker 2: Are you going to disagree with the statement that probably won him an election?
Speaker 4: I would say pool?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, don't you think I think so? All right, we'll probably hit him up at some stage to see if he wants to be part of the calendar.
Speaker 1: Don't you think then if you were to get yourself a little entry, I mean, if we were to ask your significant other what sets you apart? What turned you into a hot dad? What's a little thing that's making your partner go wow?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she would say, Thursday night, midnight, the way I take the bins out.
Speaker 1: So yeah, general rubbish.
Speaker 4: First, I've got the recyclables I sought, and then of course the green bin as well.
Speaker 2: And a quick question when you when you take it out, do you push it in front of you so your biceps flex or put it behind you so it's more of a tricep deal.
Speaker 4: I'm usually doing it my jock's or my board shorts. So yeah, got the got the rig out, and usually two bins, got one in front, one behind, and there get their sort of guns out as I do it.
Speaker 2: I had just I'm aroused. That's amazing. One in front, one behind, with the bins.
Speaker 1: To do it at night as well instead of early Friday morning, big difference. Yes, not quite a sexy Friday morning when Dan's going.
Speaker 4: I do like to do it at dusk when the lights still out so the neighbors can catch a glimpse of the reef.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so perfect, perfect all right. The Advertiser Foundation Kids Appeal raising money and awareness to help kids in need in South Australia. For more information on what this amazing foundation does, visit kids appeal dot com dot are you. Thank you so much for joining us this morning.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me, guys,