Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Jason Lauren starting morning.
Speaker 2: The right way to be great.
Speaker 3: Is Jason Lauren Nogel one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody working.
Speaker 4: Tuesday morning morning.
Speaker 2: Lauren and I had an outing yesterday I heard we did. We left the confines of the back cave.
Speaker 5: We had some downtime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we meeting went to the Sporting Globe to watch the football.
Speaker 3: Jeez, that would be a place that you'd be a fish out of water given your current diet predicament.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: There was lots of bees, lots of cause light, lots of hot wings.
Speaker 2: I was sitting in between Lauren and her partner Paul. I'm in the middle, like their.
Speaker 3: Sponsorship because he's offered as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm sitting there having a beer and there on either side but the little tupple we're eating their little little healthy snacks.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: What a shitty Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Oh terrible.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: It was more entertaining than the game on the screen, watching us try and pick the moment to leave mid game because everyone's watching the big screen. We're at the front. We're like, we need to get to the other side of the.
Speaker 5: That weird, awkward little bend down not anyone.
Speaker 3: It wasn't shitty if you're an Eagles fan.
Speaker 6: If you're yeah, but you still wanted to be a good game, like not scoring two a half time.
Speaker 3: If Melbourne winning a Grand Final winning by ten goals.
Speaker 6: Nothing better than a close game exactly as long as you win as a neutral.
Speaker 2: Remember I crap the Grand Final was last year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Brisbane fans are loving it.
Speaker 2: No, it was terrible pressure.
Speaker 3: The pressure is off then they know they're winning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Nah, I agree, sorry, disagree on the darts this morning, Patty and Selma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it really.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You id a late night last night, Chaneline time we're there to eight o'clock. Why what do you do toast after eight o'clock? News doesn't stop, Larren.
Speaker 5: It does. It's seven o'clock there, and then what do you do.
Speaker 6: I'll sit around and oil yourselves up and watch maths Intimacy night.
Speaker 5: Let's gather around.
Speaker 2: Little Pats on the back. Great story. I love the way you through to this.
Speaker 5: Is it true you clap at the end of each other's stories.
Speaker 3: If you're on debut, you do.
Speaker 5: It's your first take, So you don't at seven o'clock or.
Speaker 3: Go no, no, no, no, Well, a lot of the journeys do stick around to watch the news go to air because if their story changes, they've got a updated And.
Speaker 5: Then once your story is done, can you go or does it?
Speaker 3: Generally speaking, you can yeah, but you know, and a showing of solidarity, you like to stick around.
Speaker 6: And I wouldn't do that if I was lead story, I'd be like, see suckers, I'm not sitting here for an hour. I'll watch it on the light Are you guys still on a lot of FM. It's another radio station.
Speaker 2: And you don't watch it on you listen to it. You don't have this medium workshop.
Speaker 5: You listened to it on the light FM in the car on the way home.
Speaker 2: You know what is that?
Speaker 3: There'll be all be going off there. We got a plug commercial radio.
Speaker 5: I don't know what numbered is. Don't flick over, guys, stick.
Speaker 2: With us chest.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's a light I filled in there once.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 2: She caught on fire when she walked in the door.
Speaker 4: The guy, Ah, this is the bacon.
Speaker 6: The guy had a whole bucket of bacon that he was eating for breakfast.
Speaker 5: This is many years ago. It's no one on here now.
Speaker 6: And at the end it was like a big tupleway that he'd microwave full of bacon that he'd cooked the nut before. He did offer me some. I was like, no thanks, and then he drunk the bacon juice out of the bottom of the tupperware and I walked out and I said, I am never coming back. It was about fifteen years ago. And they looked at me and said, we don't want you back.
Speaker 5: It's a mutual. This is a mutual breakup.
Speaker 2: Did you have to catch up on the Bible? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I did get some speech before.
Speaker 3: Did you hear what weren't you all to say?
Speaker 5: Jesus Christ?
Speaker 2: Otherwise he takes it as a sign to bring in.
Speaker 5: Can't say that.
Speaker 2: We've got a massive show coming up today.
Speaker 5: Two of my favorites, Reneesiger and Leo Wood joining.
Speaker 2: I was, Oh, I love and the other stuff. Tell you got it?
Speaker 3: Sure, Tael.
Speaker 5: He's been in many a film.
Speaker 2: Huge.
Speaker 6: He marries Karen Knightley and love actually and Jason's insanely jealous.
Speaker 2: That's all I want to ask about you, love, Kiara, don't you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I just shre a perfect woman.
Speaker 2: Perfect woman is my wife?
Speaker 5: Smart?
Speaker 4: Thank you, very smart?
Speaker 2: Let's talk super learning.
Speaker 3: That was That was like the Maths Challenge where they get all the photos out and you've got to run.
Speaker 5: When are those thick brains going to work? Drops? Put your wife first, Just do it.
Speaker 6: I don't care if you're trying to be brutally honest with Oh my god, shut up, stop it.
Speaker 2: It's not Kia Nightley can go close.
Speaker 5: Second, and you are obviously seventh.
Speaker 2: What but our relationship is built on honesty.
Speaker 6: But you wanted me to be honest, you know what, don't be honest in that instance. Lie tell me I'm the prettiest.
Speaker 2: You're done.
Speaker 5: No, when alone.
Speaker 3: For the second time, the Vince Laborati choe for his head into Philadelphia Eagles flying in Super Bowl fifty nine.
Speaker 2: Well done to Philadelphia.
Speaker 5: The second time they've won.
Speaker 2: Absolutely killed. I'll tell you what. The cutest moment Bradley Cooper mined Bradley Cooper introing the Eagles on to the field.
Speaker 5: So he's from Philadelphia, Philly boy.
Speaker 3: Huge fan. The gatorade shower was interesting. Usually happens postmatch, but it happened with two minutes still on the clock. Because you like that much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, They dunked the coach.
Speaker 3: I just like, well, we've got it sewn up, We're going to do it right.
Speaker 6: Wow, it was impossible to win from there, so why not exactly? I'm what do you guys think of halftime?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 2: Oh oh, don't start me. Kendrick Lamar running around with a whole bunch of people in bloody track suits.
Speaker 5: They look like squid game.
Speaker 2: It was pants youation, it's your uncle Sam.
Speaker 3: And Samuel Jackson being out there was weird as well.
Speaker 6: I think he was trying to say, just stop playing this new stuff and play your bang.
Speaker 5: It's everybody must be church, but this time, God on your favorite. Those twenty years you still got took.
Speaker 2: I mean it was no.
Speaker 5: I mean, Kendrick's cool, but just give us a single lot.
Speaker 3: Personally, I didn't mind it. It looked greatly.
Speaker 2: About him is hanging from the roof. This time he's dancing with a bunch of people in sets.
Speaker 6: He was a bit basic. It was it was a bit budget.
Speaker 2: How did you describe the Super Bowl yesterday? You said it was the super Bowl?
Speaker 5: It all felt a bit budget.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 6: Also, Serena Williams coming out and dancing the controversy around that because that song she danced to Kendrick Lamar wrote about Drake because they've got beef, and Serena Williams used to date Drake. So she came out sort of dancing about the disc to Drake.
Speaker 5: It was a whole like throwdown.
Speaker 3: She had a pretty good dance moves. What do you call that? Like a hot step?
Speaker 5: I was like tap dancing, tap dancing?
Speaker 6: Sorry, I mean you called something dance before.
Speaker 5: What's happening in here? Tap dancing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's like tap dancing. What about Taylor Swift getting booed?
Speaker 5: What about that?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: What was that about?
Speaker 3: Is what crip? What's a cripple tap.
Speaker 7: Dance dance move? It's called the crip walk. Crip walk on the weekend from time to time.
Speaker 5: Can you do it right now? Come in here and do it?
Speaker 2: He just looked.
Speaker 5: Serena Williams looked much cooler than that.
Speaker 2: I see a few people walking like that happened down Clarendon Street to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so Taylor, she came up on the screen and everyone booed.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming it was they were all just Eagles fans. Yeah, not not the you know exactly now, but maybe maybe they were accusing her, you know, having him distracted before a big.
Speaker 5: Match, maybe Ken Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: When he came on the screen, though, the crowd went wild.
Speaker 2: What's the talk of Travis Kelcey hanging up the boots? That he might retire after this?
Speaker 3: Let me just dial into my super Bowl? Sorry, you're the sport guy.
Speaker 2: How dare I ask the sport guy?
Speaker 5: I don't know you look, I'm just going he may retire.
Speaker 2: I heard, yes, Lauren, thank you.
Speaker 6: The rumor mill was that I heard was that if they won, he was definitely going to retire top because they would have got the three peats.
Speaker 5: They did not win, So I think he should stay for another year. Yeah, I would you guys more importantly, think of.
Speaker 2: His help his a rival outfit.
Speaker 5: Looked like he was in the BEJS. Yeah, I loved it. Did they turn up like that every week?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well a lot of the time. Yeah. Patrick Mahomes was wearing green which was quite which is quite funny because it was the green of the Eagles, a bit of an up yours pre match and didn't that backfire.
Speaker 2: That's a bit of a distraction, Like the whole I think faction parade beforehand.
Speaker 5: That's just how they dress on weekends.
Speaker 2: There was footage I went down the real rabbit hole on the ground last night of him after the game. He's in his outfit again. He was walking to meet Taylor in the.
Speaker 6: Bunks in his BG's outfit. I wouldn't put that on. I'm wearing the.
Speaker 3: Track station still the BG's outfit on, and I love seeing all the slabs, like Sir Paul McCartney. That was quite cool, Paul McCarty as the.
Speaker 2: Sport Lauren, are you okay?
Speaker 3: I'm okay, big concerned. I've never had an STI before in my life. Sexually transmitted Actually, what is it an st D or an str infection?
Speaker 5: Yes, intimacy, an infection or a disease.
Speaker 2: Hang on to an expert.
Speaker 5: No, there's both.
Speaker 2: Brody Executive producer. What have you had in the past.
Speaker 7: It was formally called an STD sexually transmitted disease, but they changed it because it is an infection to sense sexually transmitted infection st I.
Speaker 3: And many as the hat trick. The hat trick, what does that mean?
Speaker 6: Three?
Speaker 5: It once.
Speaker 2: There's three that kind of rotate in and around, and it's like the chemist becomes like the Apple store, which.
Speaker 3: Is the one fight the next, does it or just about.
Speaker 5: You have to catch them all into.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I was experiencing some burning type pain yesterday with the getting into details, burning pain around them and the leathers not not then the front region.
Speaker 6: Burning like burning like burning is in the skin one So I don't understand, like the skins burning.
Speaker 5: The eye when you whiz.
Speaker 4: It would be great doctors like the what's the eye like that?
Speaker 2: The end of it.
Speaker 3: It was just it was burning. But when you're a U t R yeah, well yeah, like U T I, your agree track did.
Speaker 5: Infect all those that were with what a U T I was.
Speaker 3: I've never had one of them either.
Speaker 6: Are the worst, the worst.
Speaker 3: I just didn't know what I was experiencing someone into panic mode. This is at my desk at Channel nine.
Speaker 5: I'm I want t J for advice.
Speaker 6: T J.
Speaker 5: My wizards burning out.
Speaker 3: Of the office, so I scared. I scurried into scurried into my dressing room just for a gander, and.
Speaker 5: Someone walking into really it were someone.
Speaker 3: Walk in your pants, sit down in the.
Speaker 5: Change rooms to go home job. You can't be doing that. Don't you share your.
Speaker 6: Dressing room with other people with Tony Jones? Is I hope he's listening to.
Speaker 2: This the story.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Tony Jones, call us if.
Speaker 3: It was burning, was swollen burning, It was uncontrollable, and I thought, what is.
Speaker 5: Going in general?
Speaker 6: Ru grab some cream both some ointment, the word ointment, and don't never put them in.
Speaker 3: No required because I quickly figured out what had happened.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, he's gone bright and his eyes wandering.
Speaker 4: Clint's gone to Lauren is um.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 5: I think Jason is just down a liter of that was yesterday.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, you ate the hot wings and then you didn't wash your hands and you touched it.
Speaker 5: You got the chili on you.
Speaker 2: You're the one that gave it to yourself.
Speaker 3: I got buffalo schlog.
Speaker 2: What are you doing rubbing the eye? How did you get to the eye?
Speaker 3: I don't know, shouldn't? It was very spicy.
Speaker 5: What did you do when you What do you do in the toilets here?
Speaker 3: Well, it's.
Speaker 5: How I know what you're doing in the dressing room. Channel line the process.
Speaker 3: I should have dipped in the yogurt.
Speaker 5: You should have dipped.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I didn't even think you guys touched them. I thought you just unzipped your pants and flopped it out.
Speaker 3: What do you mean you don't. You've got to You've got to hold it. And that's that in part is what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you don't hold and I'll give you a hot tip. You don't hold it around the eye area. So I'm not sure what's happened there, Clinty.
Speaker 5: But that's did it blister?
Speaker 3: No, there's no blisters. No, no, no, I mean unless I've got anst I but you know you'd need the.
Speaker 2: Can we get into it for a second, can we?
Speaker 6: Well, if you're talking about maths, I love maths, but I didn't watch it last I.
Speaker 3: Text Lauren watching because I was a little boys was overwhelmed, wasn't I? I was a little hot under the cold?
Speaker 2: Is this the oil scene?
Speaker 5: I saw the ad and I was like it was.
Speaker 3: But first and foremost Alessandra, who is a friend of our show. Actually after last you remember she she gave me a grilling in the marquee at the races.
Speaker 4: A little effort to put.
Speaker 5: A little she yelled at you.
Speaker 3: I love her anyway, it's her time to shine because it is so. She got all the gals together and she instructed them to to how do I how do I put this in a sexy tone.
Speaker 5: Put some effort into it.
Speaker 2: Okay, there it.
Speaker 3: Is, there it is. She wanted them to be spoiled. She wanted the blokes to spoil the girl. So as part of this, Sierra and Billy, Sierra is quite beautiful, beautiful brunette girl. Billy's the English fellow.
Speaker 5: Oh I love him and anyway for his wife.
Speaker 3: So Sierra surprised him in her lingerie.
Speaker 4: Or just quickly.
Speaker 5: The boys were supposed to spoil the women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but but it was basically the assignment of the girl's choosing.
Speaker 6: So choose a massage exactly whipping? Yeah, Jesus well, I saw the ad and there was a whip was the involved.
Speaker 3: The oldies did the painting. He painted her.
Speaker 6: Life drawing, yes, like Titanic, like not Pino and Picasso whatever that drinking and painting thing is.
Speaker 3: Sierra wanted a essential massage, complete with beautiful a row what do you call it? Therapy oils?
Speaker 5: That's nice.
Speaker 3: That's did go too well, did it?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: He walked over, He just walked over and squirted the bottle on her back.
Speaker 3: Don't it was square over your back?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Something like that.
Speaker 1: Woman, I'm just you just.
Speaker 4: That was it he walked up over on the tomato sauce bottle.
Speaker 5: Yes, no, you needed warms.
Speaker 6: Put it in a dish like in the day spar Warm it in a dish and then put it in your hands and rub it up warm, sorry, prub it between your hands right, and then put it on the shoulders and that you.
Speaker 2: Know what you're going to say. That sounds like you and Paul.
Speaker 3: Have done this.
Speaker 5: No, I love a day spar.
Speaker 6: Giving me.
Speaker 2: I'd much rather a stranger than paid to do it.
Speaker 5: He was quite into the shoulders. Occasionally.
Speaker 3: It was quite awkward television because they're all parading around in there.
Speaker 4: Well, one of them was in that kiss My goodness, she was too.
Speaker 6: I saw it in the preview and I was like, I've done enough kink with that Nicole Kidman movie. Yeah, I'm not watching strangers doing it. At seven point thirty, Can I ask a question?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and by all means get involved. Thirteen twenty four ten. Have you been in a sexy moment and something was like someone behind it?
Speaker 5: I know a ripper?
Speaker 3: I do too. Candles on the bedside table, A lot of candles, beautiful candles. I care tea like sweet smelling candles.
Speaker 5: Oh, the whole cherry blossom.
Speaker 3: But in the throes of passion, oh, oh, not me. Yeah, there was there was a fire.
Speaker 5: The sheets caught on fire.
Speaker 3: The sheets caught on fire, and all of a sudden there was an inferno in the bed.
Speaker 2: And not the good.
Speaker 3: It wasn't the job.
Speaker 6: It wasn't the Imagine the panic of trying to run out of the house and gather clothes.
Speaker 3: Third degree burns, It was really real bad burns in one region of the body.
Speaker 2: Thirteen, twenty four ten. What ruined the moment?
Speaker 5: Remember? Remember when your mother in law walked in on you?
Speaker 2: Okay, guys thirteen, twenty four ten. Star, It keeps on giving, isn't it. I knew you're up with something. I saw you two whispring before thirteen. I'll put your microphone on. But with on microphone comes great responsibility.
Speaker 4: Responsibility, Shut up, responsibility.
Speaker 3: That is the story that keeps giving.
Speaker 2: Thirteen. He was on his own twenty four ten, Me, it's both of you.
Speaker 3: Have you been behaved?
Speaker 5: Hello? Back on what ruined? You should tell the story?
Speaker 3: What ruined the mood?
Speaker 2: Shut up? Lauren. If you're in a situation and the rude and the mood was on flus. Now the mood was shut shut up? What ruined the mood? Thirteen twenty fourteen, Shut up. We're having a family meeting during the ads. Guys, what ruined the mood?
Speaker 4: I'm walking on you.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. If something s happening to you, you're in.
Speaker 5: A we're having a throwdown exactly.
Speaker 2: And something happened that massive handbreak.
Speaker 5: Set the bed sheets on high, with the candle.
Speaker 3: The pillow, there was an inferno.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that would ruin the moment.
Speaker 2: Say space, Just say it's a friend friend of mine. Hypothetical was getting together with his now what, and had just come out of a long term relationship. So keep in mind been with another girl for a long time.
Speaker 5: The wrong name.
Speaker 2: Yep. At one stage, I thought, did you? I mean my friend thought did she notice? Oh she stopped and she's coming up? Yep.
Speaker 4: I would say she noticed coming.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. What ruined the moment?
Speaker 5: Oh dear, Oh yeah, I ruined my morning.
Speaker 2: I remember saying that my friend. Oh that must have been traumatizing. Our number is thirteen twenty four ten. Anytime you want to join the show, we are asking what ruined the mood?
Speaker 5: Lace good morning? What ruined the moment?
Speaker 3: For you?
Speaker 10: Good morning guys. So I let me just start this by sayings as a pre plan so he knew a drill. So I had a guy over and I said, oh, yeah, I'll eat your peach. So I was kicking down his staff and I got to the to the peach area, and then when I opened it up, there was actually toilet paper in there. Oh, and I was like, uh, what do I do anyway? So I was like okay, So I thought I just kiss up his back and I was like, oh, that's not going to happen. Like toilet paper.
Speaker 6: There is this when you say it was pre arrange, like did you call it? It was a pre agree a boot It was a bootyicle.
Speaker 10: Like we were talking with each other.
Speaker 3: And is this is this something go way for this question? Is this is this something you do often? Not often?
Speaker 10: I've done it. I've enjoyed it, but you know it's goin.
Speaker 6: To c.
Speaker 2: Asking if she's a fruit fan.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we made a joke about it, so we're just like, oh, he said, what's the expensive toilet paper?
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, okay, let's wipe it. Off, move on, no absolutely follow up question, Lauren, No thanks.
Speaker 3: All right, it's breakfast anyone.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, welcome you.
Speaker 3: Tuesday.
Speaker 2: A few dusty heads around the place after having an all dayer watching the Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Well, yes, they started early.
Speaker 4: We popped down to the Sporting Globe Richmond.
Speaker 5: They closed the whole side straight off. It was like a street party.
Speaker 2: They had the big truck with the TV on the back and yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 3: That's a bridge rade was closed.
Speaker 5: Yea side strip was like a street party.
Speaker 6: Absolutely heaving that that what's that instrument that's not a trumpet?
Speaker 5: Get the one that wraps around like the big horn.
Speaker 4: Tuba said, what Harold used to play on.
Speaker 3: Was down there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they had marching bands with the tuba they had it was everyone got into the American spirit.
Speaker 5: Ust today comes all over.
Speaker 2: Moving from one sporting event to the next. The Grand Prix is around on the corner.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Love this time of year. Fat Boy, Slim Tones and I Living In and more performing at Crown Lakeside Festival, at Formula Sorry at Formula One, the Louis Vuitton Astray and Grand Prix.
Speaker 5: Bouji out with Rolex in with Louis Vauton.
Speaker 2: Limited tickets available, we have them. So if you would like to win your way to the Grand Prix, we're going to do it before seven thirty this morning. And how are we doing it?
Speaker 5: That was good?
Speaker 3: Was that good?
Speaker 5: That was a good one.
Speaker 2: We're going to get your best Formula one car.
Speaker 6: Sounds we've done this before.
Speaker 5: Glorious, great fun.
Speaker 2: So stand by. We'll tell you when the ring. But if you're in the car, start practicing.
Speaker 5: That was good.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: That was a fast one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stilling it in the so with the.
Speaker 5: Kids down straight.
Speaker 2: Coming up next though, dramas in the AFL, Well, Clint, people aren't happy.
Speaker 5: Season hasn't even started.
Speaker 3: It's going to make a lot of people, well a bit frustrated.
Speaker 2: We'll go there next on nov.
Speaker 3: Here's something that will make your eyes water on a Tuesday morning. The AFL has just revealed its annual list of money men. The rich list.
Speaker 5: I think alowed is your as an AFL player? Is your contract for private?
Speaker 3: I assume it is, But there's no names attached. Spear rising about who some statistics exactly.
Speaker 2: So asking for a friend. Yeah, there's salary caps in the Are they allowed to do like, hey, we'll pay you to underground, but here's a boat.
Speaker 5: No, that comes under the salary cap.
Speaker 6: So even if you've got a sponsor like for instance, Geelong with Ford, if a player gets a car, I think.
Speaker 2: That's counted towards the cap.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I think there are certain allowances, but it has to be declared right.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't want the upgrade with the mags and everything.
Speaker 3: There have been there have been very famous cases within the AFL, not naming any names or players, but players that take on ambassadorial roles. Twenty five AFL footballers are now part of the Millionaires Club, so they earn one million dollars plus per season. This is up sharply on the previous year, and of that number there is around six above one point two million dollars a year, which is also.
Speaker 5: I'm not surprised by that. Are you surprised by that? I thought there would be more. It's a lot of money, don't get me wrong. It's the AFL's massive.
Speaker 2: I know, but I'm surprised because of the salary cap. It means like if there's twenty five players in the Millionaires Club, then all those other players.
Speaker 5: Well they must be lifting the salary cap surely.
Speaker 3: Well, the salary cap will lift each and every year based on a whole period. It's exactly in the.
Speaker 4: Game getting cost of living.
Speaker 2: They can't get buy on a meal, they need one point two.
Speaker 3: So this is where the theories come in about who is earning the big ducks? Do you reckon?
Speaker 6: I would say the track is up there. What about those the day costs boys?
Speaker 2: Nick?
Speaker 3: They're probably so a contract can be either front loaded or or unloaded, you know, so they basically it depends when they earn all of them or the majority of their money. But for instance Tom Lynch from Richmond, who's been quite injured the last few seasons and it's probably towards the back end of his career, he is one of the most expensive players in the AFL. Dustin Martin, of course, who is now retired. Shape Alton idea.
Speaker 2: I got no idea. But yeah, what about if it was like a uber tip system where we all log onto the a f L app after a match and we pay them play what they think they're they were worth. What if they have a stinker, have a stinker, no money for.
Speaker 6: No one's doing that. You're already paying your membership. Football is expensive.
Speaker 3: Enough cost people's game.
Speaker 5: Well in America. America, like we watched a Super Bowl yesterday.
Speaker 6: Patrick Mahomes from the Kansas City Chiefs in twenty twenty signed a ten year deal for four hundred and fifty million dollars, so half a billion, four hundred and fifty million dollars including a ten million dollars signing bonus.
Speaker 3: So what's that happen?
Speaker 2: And then he just pantsed it? He had a shocker.
Speaker 3: Wow, Wow, played pretty good season.
Speaker 2: Probably I couldn't imagine signing like a two hundred million dollar deal in my industry and then not caring.
Speaker 3: Well, that's more than a Bob Patty.
Speaker 5: Mahone has been done before.
Speaker 3: Jason a million, more than a million a day, that's nothing, you know, four.
Speaker 5: Hundred and fifty million dollars for ten years.
Speaker 2: The only thing I would say thirty players right is the amount of money we're paying on sponsorship, the amount of money we're paying to go and watch these players, Like I feel like they should be getting a cup more than like the suits and tires.
Speaker 5: Oh totally, the ones to put the bodies on the line, and also.
Speaker 2: Like at third to Life's over, they've got to you know, they've got to start again. Yeah, you know, so, like I don't really have a problem with it in that.
Speaker 5: Regarde, you'd rather the players get exactly.
Speaker 3: Just on a footnote there, the executive wage bill was also.
Speaker 5: Okay, tell us that'll be earning it well.
Speaker 3: Interesting because when compared to the year prior, the wage bill actually went down by two million, two and a half million dollars, which is a transition from Gil to Andrew Dillon.
Speaker 6: Oh, Gil wasn't working for Peter. Like to see him out there kicking a footage.
Speaker 2: Putting his body on the line every week.
Speaker 5: No, I love Gil Andrew Dillon?
Speaker 2: How long will put his back? I miss it?
Speaker 3: Not long? Weeks, three weeks, three weeks till round opening or zero opening round it's called, and then we do zero and then round one.
Speaker 5: Why why did they do that?
Speaker 3: Only asked? If up only eight to eight or so teens play an opening ground?
Speaker 5: Oh, why so is it counted?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's counted. Yeah, and then they get arrested later in the season and the rest of the cops play.
Speaker 2: Wow, it is just go on thirteen past seven. I'll tell you what. Gather around as a cracker as well, and if you want to get yourself to there, keep listening to us here.
Speaker 3: On Novy.
Speaker 2: Melvic Grand Prix is approaching and we have your tickets.
Speaker 3: I want to win you.
Speaker 2: Wait there. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We are looking for the best car sound. Clint, you want to give us a demo?
Speaker 5: That was pretty good?
Speaker 2: Pretty good?
Speaker 3: I like me to spit there as well.
Speaker 2: Sorry about it. I just got a mouthful of food.
Speaker 5: I've got a mouthful of avocado.
Speaker 2: Give it a do a Formula one car running over an avocado. So that's a great example. What you will not win tickets with that. Thirteen twenty four ten. Give us your best car sounds.
Speaker 5: Put a bit of enthusiasm into it though.
Speaker 2: We'll play next Mine and Melbourne Harry Styles. It is twenty two past seven. You were on Noble one hundred. Big show coming up after eight o'clock the stars of the new Bridger Jones.
Speaker 5: Movie Bridget Jones.
Speaker 6: It's all about the Boy now. It is so good. I loved it.
Speaker 4: Stanners tears awkward situation.
Speaker 3: We're love.
Speaker 2: We're about to do the interview on Zoom yesterday and I said to Lauren, I'm going to ask him about a scene in the movie that you and I have been fighting over.
Speaker 5: No, it's from Baby Girl. I was like, it's wrong movie, don't ask that.
Speaker 3: There was a few raunchy scenes in Bridget Jones the kits off.
Speaker 5: Oh she's a cougar.
Speaker 2: Wow, we'll chat with her. Just after eight o'clock this morning. First, Sai, let's head to the Grand Prix.
Speaker 6: The Grand Prix is one of the greatest times of the year in Melbourne. I absolutely love it, and it's getting bigger and bigger and bigger.
Speaker 5: It's now sold out.
Speaker 3: We must go, We must go.
Speaker 6: I go every I've been going since I was a kid. I wasn't a bandwagon. Jump on this one.
Speaker 5: You go to do it Grand Prix.
Speaker 2: You did the Celebrity race because you almost.
Speaker 5: Killed Rachel fin I did it twice.
Speaker 3: I did a pop lap as well in f one Manati and almost that.
Speaker 5: I've never done that.
Speaker 3: I reckon.
Speaker 2: Just stick to the bars this year, I will.
Speaker 5: I'll be enjoying from the stands.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone. How this works. We are looking for the best car sound. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. The guy from Police Academy rings.
Speaker 6: We've got to give it to him, all right, one person will be walking away with the tickets.
Speaker 5: Let's start with Alisha from Listerfields.
Speaker 6: Have you got someone you'd like to take to the Formula one?
Speaker 11: Yes, my husband Jean.
Speaker 5: Okay, right, well let's see if we can win in some tickets. It's simple. You just have to do your best. F one car impersonally.
Speaker 2: Can you set the scene? Is this coming down the straight? Is this a gear change?
Speaker 8: We're coming down the street and we're like, it's sort.
Speaker 10: Of acute raced car.
Speaker 12: So it's going to sound.
Speaker 10: So it's going to be fast, fast all ready?
Speaker 5: Okay, quick it was, but that is actually what they sound like. They go, they're gone, you.
Speaker 2: Know they manage Alesha, you're winning at the moment. Let's go to call it too.
Speaker 5: May Resh from Hampton Park, good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning, we are good. I was long. That's right. It's the best miss how you may Resh when you're ready take it away?
Speaker 5: All right, m.
Speaker 2: Not bad.
Speaker 3: He's gone through the gears, snee.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's changing.
Speaker 2: Not a strong start, but better. He's on the podium, yes he is. Let's go back morning, back morning. Dare I say this is yours for the taking?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Set the scene back. What's the car doing?
Speaker 10: We're flying down the space to finishing.
Speaker 2: Alright, bring the win when you're ready.
Speaker 3: All right? Did you run out of breath?
Speaker 2: Don't kill yourself winning? Dickens back. I would I'd be heading to the pits if I was driving that car.
Speaker 5: Prin, What do you think is Lisa? Is it?
Speaker 2: I think we could eliminate the first call for sure?
Speaker 5: Sorry Lisa, Okay, so is it any voters from the phone room.
Speaker 2: I'm stilling, I'm swaying towards Mayresh.
Speaker 3: I liked may Resh.
Speaker 6: I think it's may I love bex enthusiasm, I know, but you know.
Speaker 3: He may Resh may Resh?
Speaker 10: Yes, I can hear you.
Speaker 5: Have you got someone you'd like to take to the Grand Prix?
Speaker 2: Beautiful?
Speaker 6: Well you're off, Well done the Louverton, Thank you God, no worries, have a great time.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 13: Thanks a lot of guys.
Speaker 5: Do you have a team that you're following the Formula one?
Speaker 2: Not really, Hamilton, Hamilton, you are the Stephen of this contest. My friend just sliding in there.
Speaker 5: We're Osco Piastre fans in here. Claren.
Speaker 2: If you're sitting there screaming at the radio, going that's all they had to do to win their way to the Grand Prix. That's it, and I reckon you could do better tomorrow. We got more tickets to go, so make gen listening to when you added the Grand Prix here on nov.
Speaker 6: Hey, I've been talking about this for the last couple of weeks, and that is feed fast and don't switch off if you're not doing it. I know it's boring to talk about, but it was I'm going to real like a month twenty eight day big health kick.
Speaker 5: Question, like a reset.
Speaker 2: Is it just booze?
Speaker 5: No, I'm off a whole bunch of stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm doing it if I want to do it fast, Like I pick what.
Speaker 5: The fastest I think. I think it's booze, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because then there's drives a line.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, there's a bunch of them. I would suggest it's probably easier to do in winter than in this beautiful summer weather.
Speaker 2: But Margarita May, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I thought it was that we made it to Matt and I had a girlfriend's birthday on Saturday night and I was like, yeah, of course I'll come. She was like, you don't have to come, and I was like no, I'm not. I can be social. I don't have a drinking problem. I'm not doing this because I've got a drinking problem or anything like that. I don't actually drink that much. I don't drink during the week. I just wanted to go a month without a bit of a healthcack, bit of a reset to the start of the year post holidays. Anyway, Paul then said, oh, we've got tickets Salute comes and I was like, great, I'll go for an hour. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, I can't.
Speaker 6: Believe I'm meeting an exit strategy. Anyway, I went to I went to the birthday and I felt really weird. I felt like a fish out of water, like I didn't know what to do with my hands.
Speaker 4: I felt like holding a drink.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, and I I was having drinking soda water.
Speaker 6: But then I felt like every person I spoke to I had to explain it like one of the girls, how are you?
Speaker 5: And I go, oh, I'm really boring. I'm doing fast and.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't happen. What is that about.
Speaker 6: I didn't you did three months off the booze when you did your big health kick, did you? I just feel like I didn't feel like myself.
Speaker 3: In that viron, I probably went into my shell a little bit. I was a bit more of a hermit. I just didn't go out for me because it's easier, but it's sad, and also because I've I've got a bad temptation problem.
Speaker 2: So but I would be the same. Unfortunately, that's what the culture in Australia has sort of gotten to like. Even yes, today, we went to the Sporting Globe to watch a bit of the bit the super Bowl, and I was in between you and Paul, your partner, and obviously you guys weren't drinking. You were the only two in the place I know.
Speaker 5: Not drinking. And I was so fine with that.
Speaker 6: But for some reason, and maybe it was because we were standing up, it was like a cocktail party. I don't know, I just and so people taking photos. I was like, oh, take the photos. It was like I needed something to do. I go to the bar in order for you. Well not, I don't think anyone really cared, but I felt like I needed to tell everyone.
Speaker 5: And then as a female, I felt like I had to be like, I'm not pregnant. I'm not I felt like I had to and thirteen.
Speaker 6: Twenty four ten give us a ring. If you are in a similar boat and you're navigating through it, fed fast or a health kick or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: If you don't drink, people think you've had twenty kids. Every party.
Speaker 6: It was just weird. I felt like I needed to justify it to everybody. I felt like I needed to I don't know. I felt like I didn't feel like myself, which is weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bringing the champagne, and it.
Speaker 5: Wasn't even like I really want to drink. I was just like, I don't. I just don't quite know what to do with myself.
Speaker 2: I would be a bit like you, where I just not go out or you keep yourself busy, like yesterday when we went to the pub to watch the football. We're only in there for twenty minutes, so, but imagine if we did, you end up going back because you said I'm going to.
Speaker 5: Go back after me because we had other stuff on it.
Speaker 2: I know, but I thought that would be hard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a lot of my friends were there, and I'm fine socializing without drinking. We entertain a lot during the week, we go out a lot, and I don't drink during the week because it.
Speaker 5: Just hurts too much. Getting up at four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 6: But I just I felt really odd, and maybe it was because it was the first weekend I was out. But yeah, I don't know my brother and sister and Laura doing it. She went to the bottle shop on Friday out of habit after work to get a bottle of wine.
Speaker 5: So have we dinner? And then she text me She's like, oh my god, I'm in the bottle shop.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm just like now panics and perusing the aisles for zero elk.
Speaker 5: Like it's a habit.
Speaker 3: That's funny. Well, I've meant to be doing feb Fast and I lasted five days. I went to lunch and.
Speaker 5: That was the champagne paint of Collida.
Speaker 6: That was you get up temptations see thirteen twenty four ten Give us a call if you're a bit too. It is quite funny though, like another one of our friends is doing it and he just will not go to anything social because he doesn't. But he reckons boys are worse, like my girlfriends are like good on you, where he's like, nah, the boys will hang it on me, which is we should be celebrating doing something for ourselves.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten if you want to join the show, if.
Speaker 6: You are like me doing fed fast, or you're on a health kick, because I am like, I am full of activities at the moment because I'm not on Like on a weekend, we might go to a winery, or we'll go go out for lunch with friends, and I'm kind of avoiding things.
Speaker 2: So do you find right? Because you were saying it's uncomfortable and you're in a situation you're like, oh, I'm not drinking, but thanks. Anyway, people sort of like they'll give you crap, but then when they work out they've got a driver.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're happy about advantage.
Speaker 5: No see, no one's no one's no one's teasing me.
Speaker 6: I think most people, I mean in general, if someone's doing something for the health, you should support.
Speaker 3: Do you feel better?
Speaker 6: But I feel amazing. I feel much better because I'm doing it. I'm off a whole bunch of stuff like sugar and all kinds of things. I took a few weeks. Though it was not good at the start off all the stuff, but it was it's actually in my own I feel like I have to tell everyone all the time. As soon as I was out for drinks, with friends are Lauren, I like.
Speaker 5: I'm boring. I'm boring, and you don't want to talk to me.
Speaker 2: Here's one for you, Julie in Heathmont. You brought up a good point. When you're not drinking, if you go out for a group dinner, the bill's going to be much lower because you're not.
Speaker 8: Drinking right well exactly, And I get where Lauren's coming from it if the onus is on you, you seem to see the spotlight on you. But I always just make me want to pay for all the bottles and bottles of wine. So I basically said, hey, hang on, I actually had soda water and I'm not putting into that business to be up the food. I'm happy to pay, but I did it for health reasons like you, Lauren. And it's, you know, like you've got to justify it all the time.
Speaker 5: It's weird, isn't it.
Speaker 6: No one actually cares, though, I don't know why I keep telling people I.
Speaker 10: Did it for nearly three years.
Speaker 8: I didn't have a drop of alcohol. I lost that twenty kilos. It's definitely a really great thing to do, but.
Speaker 5: Well done also to get back to it, unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Something Lauren needs to be looking at her age.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, what my health or my weight?
Speaker 2: The health health health came out. I just didn't.
Speaker 3: I was looking at it in I just kept talking, to be honest, he just kept talking.
Speaker 5: You know, when we go out for a big dinner, if there's someone there.
Speaker 2: I just think, in your age, you're perfect.
Speaker 5: Thanks, Jase. That sounded boss same right back.
Speaker 3: At you, Carly, Save Jase.
Speaker 4: Please, Carlie.
Speaker 5: You not drinking at the moment.
Speaker 11: No, I'm up to I think this is our eighteenth year of doing SEB fast.
Speaker 5: Ah, So you just do the month. It's good, isn't it?
Speaker 11: Just two months? Like we go pretty hard over pretty much from Spring racing Carnival, the whole was.
Speaker 5: Through Carlie, you are me and I am you.
Speaker 6: September to January is just a blur a party.
Speaker 2: Can I ask, though, Carlie, when you hit March, is it all guns blazing or do you ease back into it?
Speaker 11: I know you actually ease back into it. Yeah. Lost, You've lost that skill set of being able to drink.
Speaker 5: So what are you doing? Like, are you doing anything different?
Speaker 3: Skill set? Brush over there telling.
Speaker 5: You you're not. It's like you're not you're not booze fee.
Speaker 2: I know no one could do a fire ball like you.
Speaker 5: You can't just go and run a marathon, mate, You've got to warm up.
Speaker 11: To it, exactly exactly. So no, probably we do eat healthier during seb Fast and like everyone's back at school, back at UNI, back at sports, so I try and keep myself busy and don't I don't socialize in February.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 6: It says you look forward to something at the end of the day, though, Carly, what is it that you hanging onto for the end of the.
Speaker 11: Day, sparkling water?
Speaker 5: Treat yourself?
Speaker 2: Which is going to say half a peck of DT Carli? Another Carli, you found love during fed fast.
Speaker 12: I guess you could say that my partner and I are trying to do six months of no drinking just to prove that we can do it. And like it's the same. We're at the stage where, like we got married last year episode, people are assuming, oh my god, you must be pregnant.
Speaker 6: But that's annoying, isn't it. Are you telling people that you're not there? I was like, Hi, I'm Lauren, I'm not I'm just I'm boring. I'm doing fast. I'm not pregnant. I'm just doing fed fast. And it's like a stranger at the supermarket going okay, cat, I'm.
Speaker 5: Not doing six months. Can I just say drink responsibly?
Speaker 2: Everyone listenings even going to a dry wedding.
Speaker 5: I went to a Mormon wedding.
Speaker 2: It's a long I mean speech is it a wedding? Are hard enough? But the full drive wedding I went to.
Speaker 5: I went to what was it? Were they morments?
Speaker 2: I believe? So that was something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they went fun, that's what they went.
Speaker 2: Morning Melbourne, it has just gone four past eight. A very big celeb has run up a very big bill at a takeaway establishment here in Melbourne. We're going to dive into that coming up very soon and we're going to try and do the same. First though, stand by, we're going to Karen on the line, Karen, good morning.
Speaker 12: Oh good morning everyone.
Speaker 5: Are your fun Karen?
Speaker 11: Yes, I promise, Oh my gosh, I hate that.
Speaker 14: My name is Karen.
Speaker 5: Tell me my name is.
Speaker 2: The most crazy fun thing you've done in the last week?
Speaker 11: Oh you know what that's really say?
Speaker 12: Isn't next?
Speaker 5: I haven't done anything?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Well you've got the fun ye coming up though. You've got your daughter's eighteenth, your son's twenty first. He's saving for a holiday. It's going to kill me.
Speaker 15: And you've just.
Speaker 5: Finished, you've just finished walking the dog. Yeah, that's a good morning.
Speaker 10: It has been, has been a lovely morning.
Speaker 6: Beautiful out there. All right, Cas, let's see if we can win you some cash. I've got a hard question for five thousand dollars, a medium question for five hundred, or an easy question for fifty bucks.
Speaker 5: What are you thinking?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think I'll just the five thousand a question. You will hear a three two one. You have to answer in that time.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, all right, this good luck?
Speaker 5: Getible?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is gettable. Casting mind back is a huge news story.
Speaker 3: Pistol and Boo were the infamous dogs of which celebrity three.
Speaker 5: It was Johnny Deppon never heard. Remember they built them into Australia illegally. Barnaby said no.
Speaker 6: No, they supported our Cas.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, that's it.
Speaker 10: That's all good, all this fun getting through.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what dollar skin control pack coming your way.
Speaker 11: Amazing, amazing, joy, beautiful skin.
Speaker 3: But you know she's got even better skin.
Speaker 2: Now, what did Amber heard do to Johnny, Oh no, that's.
Speaker 6: Like the speed poopyed on his sleeping quarters on his bed.
Speaker 2: But yeah, wasn't it wasn't you're talking to me.
Speaker 3: Look at my toddler on the pillow.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it she went peepy on the sleeping quarters.
Speaker 6: Because I'm trying to make it sound cute and it's not cute. It's revolting.
Speaker 5: She did. It was all played out.
Speaker 6: Remember the court case was so public and it was live and the like the judge or the I don't know, prosecutor said, miss.
Speaker 5: Hurd, did you go poopy on the bed?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: You don't see that on judge You probably would.
Speaker 5: See that on judge duty.
Speaker 6: Actually, hey, everyone in Melbourne has Drake favor at the moment. People are spotting him everywhere. He's cruising around the streets. People are excited. My friend who lives in my street, he went last night and he took a bunch of the kids from our street. He was like, the cool dad, you straight, who's sending the street group chat the kids in all emerch. I said to him, surely Drake's got to do something amazing tonight. Make sure you tell me what it is. And he sent me this audio. It's amazing.
Speaker 4: Well, my boy right here, he has.
Speaker 6: A sign it says fun the lad's your old trip.
Speaker 3: I'll be happy.
Speaker 1: Me and my friend we're gonna pay for y'all three's trip to go to General.
Speaker 9: Oh so one of the boys to turn off, and I like this girl's sign right here too.
Speaker 5: This girl has a sign that says for fun of my.
Speaker 6: Company, Poppy, what is your company?
Speaker 3: It's a tech company.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 2: I don't know how much it costs to start a tech company, but I'm gonna give you like thirty grand us to start and.
Speaker 6: I we'll see a little girl names thirty grand us is also like sixty grand Australian.
Speaker 2: He's like, just giving him money.
Speaker 3: It's a real charm offensive, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Well he started.
Speaker 2: It's just so all the signs up people last for the show.
Speaker 6: The night before, no people weren't asking for money. A guy just had to sign. A girl had a sign that said something about his kid, and he was like, oh my god, you're giving love to my family.
Speaker 5: I'm going to give you twenty k. She was like what.
Speaker 6: And then another girl said, kiss me Drake, and it's my birthday. Kiss me Drake, and he said, look at that sign up there. I mean, I can't see you well enough to know if I want to kiss you, but I'll give you twenty grand.
Speaker 5: He's just like and is she money out left front and center?
Speaker 2: Anybody going to Drake tonight a bit now like today?
Speaker 6: Well now people are trying to make creative signs about fund my company.
Speaker 5: I want to go to Europe.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what he's wrong on the cash round because I put on nine News last night and I saw he made headlines over He's tummy.
Speaker 16: More than two and a half thousand dollars worth of Perry Perry Chicken requested at Rod Laver Arena, the mammoth order placed by superstar wrapper Drake just minutes before his first Melbourne show.
Speaker 5: His bill included.
Speaker 16: Sixty raps, twenty large chips and fifteen whole chickens.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of chicken. Is one of the head birds down at Nando's Morning Tom, Morning Tom.
Speaker 13: Hey Jay, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 3: We love you and Nandos by the way, we loved.
Speaker 2: Is it true you're the one that delivered the order to Drake.
Speaker 13: Yeah, absolutely true. I went down there on both Sunday night and Monday nights to rob lavor and drop the food off myself.
Speaker 6: So did he like, is he on over eight ordering it? Or how does Drake put in his order? Because I did see on that receipt it's in customer Drake.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 13: So I was you know as you do on a Saturday afternoon, I was at a friend's house enjoying a cold beer barbecue about to fire up. And I've got a textra an unknown American phone number, and that number happens to be Drake's manager looking to I think spice up Rob Laver's catering options a little bit, right, Yeah, back and forth and the way we went.
Speaker 3: Because Tom, there is some rumors abound that he has a black card and Nando's black card.
Speaker 13: Sure, Clint, I get asked that question a hell of a lot. Afraid I can't fishally confirm nor deny any existence of black cards.
Speaker 4: I'm afraid a black cards exist.
Speaker 5: Well, I remember talking about what the girl got to do to get a black card.
Speaker 2: I remember Hamish and Andy had a black card back in the day, and again confirmed or deny Tom, but and he told me that apparently it got revoked because they were going to the licensed Nando stores.
Speaker 13: They're just.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, did you meet Drake?
Speaker 13: Unfortunately not so, as I kind of got ushered in under this kind of secret passage under the rod labor. I could still hear the concert going on, So I kind of got meat and greeted by a big group of his entourage, kind of embezzled in big necklaces and pulling all over the place.
Speaker 5: He's a post show feed. Were you dressed as a Perry Peary chicken?
Speaker 4: Tom?
Speaker 5: Did you go in in mascot or what? Did you wear a uniform?
Speaker 13: I love the brand, but I think probably me dressing as a dried chip is probably go above.
Speaker 6: And you've already you just put the barbecue on. You've already given up your Saturday night.
Speaker 2: Where's your commitment, Tom?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Huge?
Speaker 13: Take the food back?
Speaker 2: Have you have you got the order there to go through it?
Speaker 13: I have.
Speaker 17: Through?
Speaker 2: What do you order?
Speaker 13: Over the two nights? It was forty whole chickens, one hundred and twenty Paronase Classic U, forty halloming Ra pitters, a couple of hundred ribs, a couple of undred tenders for chips, and special oppress the extra extra hot sauce bottles there like spicy?
Speaker 3: Was there any PERI prie chipped dip?
Speaker 13: No pay per chipped it? Extra couple?
Speaker 3: Yeah, complimentary?
Speaker 5: Did you give him some merch.
Speaker 13: The other way around?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 2: Good, good call. Now listen, I did mention to Tom off the air before our chat, anything drink can do.
Speaker 5: We can do better, We can.
Speaker 2: Do any better and rage except seeing I.
Speaker 5: Was singing by me, it was hard to sing that.
Speaker 2: Tom Drake ran up a tab. What's the chance of us setting up a Jason and Lauren tab today at a Nando's and we shout our listeners free lunch.
Speaker 13: I reckon, that's an absolute ripper idea. I reckon. My boss might get fostered me, but I love it.
Speaker 2: We're absolutely all done because we know.
Speaker 3: We can do.
Speaker 2: Better, anything better.
Speaker 5: We're not giving away.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what about this? What about if we take over Nando's Inn in Richmond?
Speaker 5: Which one?
Speaker 2: What's what's your address there at the Richmond store there, Tom.
Speaker 13: It's six eighty Dick Street. It's down on the waterfront there by the river.
Speaker 3: It's eighty what Street, Victoria Street?
Speaker 4: Victoria Street, Victoria have some.
Speaker 2: Perry Perry chips overlooking the water.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's one of the really flashed flash.
Speaker 2: Now, how about this, first fifty people down there at midday we will shout them lunch.
Speaker 5: I love this.
Speaker 2: Does that work for you?
Speaker 3: Tom?
Speaker 18: Let's do it Naty Victoria Street?
Speaker 4: What time mid day?
Speaker 2: Mid day today? I'll be down there ready to feed the first fifty will chicken?
Speaker 5: Are you going to save some for the fifty people that come down?
Speaker 2: All right now it's the first forty nine, Tom jumping on mate.
Speaker 13: Thanks guys, it's your the rest of your day.
Speaker 2: Good on you.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: We'll do a Drake today. We will shout your lunch Melbourne.
Speaker 3: First.
Speaker 6: Why are we doing that, Chase, I'll tell you why we're doing it Melbourne, because.
Speaker 5: Anything Drake can do, we can do better. We can do anything better than.
Speaker 2: Drake Nando's Shuman Store. First fifty people today at midday I will see you down there and we will shout you lunch, Melbourne.
Speaker 5: What's happened in your house.
Speaker 2: Last night during what I referred to as black hawk down hour?
Speaker 5: What what is so? What time are we looking at between five thirty and seven?
Speaker 2: I'd say, I'd say from about five o'clock black Cork down.
Speaker 3: Here, So does that include food, bathe meltdown tea?
Speaker 5: What time do your children go to bed?
Speaker 2: Archie about six?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's he's three.
Speaker 6: Once does he sleep all the way till he facetied and I said how much sleep did you get last night?
Speaker 5: And he goes four hours? I was like, oh, okay, No, wonder.
Speaker 3: That that's that idea?
Speaker 2: Is it? It's not Clinton? Not at the moment. What about the other attackers, the other attackers, you know, just after seven? Although last night I was trying to get him known as early as possible because my wife, your wife said hey babe, I've got to.
Speaker 5: Get She didn't say, hey babe, hey, I've.
Speaker 2: Got a game when the kids get down, I got a game for us to play.
Speaker 3: Did you emerge in.
Speaker 6: Neglig what we What were you saying yesterday?
Speaker 5: I still don't know. Why were you talking about Teddy yesterday? He's a Teddy a ninety.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 6: But she had a brass thing, brasiers and things with a teddy hang on, a Teddy.
Speaker 3: A Teddy ninety.
Speaker 2: She wasn't in the teddy. Sure.
Speaker 5: I can't even spell lingree.
Speaker 3: Focus give us the look, gives the look.
Speaker 5: Well, it sort of comes up as many things. Is that a teddy?
Speaker 3: I don't know. She wasn't wearing.
Speaker 5: Sparkling red brow and bottom. Honey, three hundred dollars. There's not a lot of fabric in it.
Speaker 4: For three hundred.
Speaker 2: It's a set, is what I wasn't wearing. So anyway, I've gotten the kids down pretty much, begging at them to go to bed. Daddy's been told, you know, got something oughtant to do.
Speaker 5: Don't say daddy in the same story about your wife. Daddy's got something on.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've come right down those stairs.
Speaker 5: And slipping yourself like real sexy.
Speaker 2: There is slate, there is slate. What are we doing? And that's when she pulled out a card game.
Speaker 3: Called the fair Play, not the four Play.
Speaker 2: No, that's what I want.
Speaker 3: Fair The fair Play.
Speaker 5: Teddy seems unreasonable for this game.
Speaker 2: She wasn't wearing a teddy. This is a couple's conversation deck for prioritizing what's important.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I need this too, clar This is what couples do. This is what exactly you to be honest, So.
Speaker 2: You lay out all these cards on the and it's all the little jobs that you were doing. Relationships like what like birthday celebrations. Who's the one that always organizes the presence?
Speaker 3: I see that's a shame game.
Speaker 5: That would be lo or me because you've forgotten.
Speaker 2: I'll do it for you, tutoring or coaching the kids, tutoring?
Speaker 3: Who needs a marriage and romance?
Speaker 5: She's wearing a teddy?
Speaker 6: And then did she get up photos of all of her friends and put them in a row, and so rank them in order of most?
Speaker 18: Would prefer that that?
Speaker 5: What other? What other thing? Give me some give?
Speaker 18: Well?
Speaker 2: What I thought we would do is I would read out the cards and you could tell us who does what at your.
Speaker 5: Place, whether it's lives with a beagle?
Speaker 2: No, not clean god, No, I meant you and your it's a.
Speaker 3: Very happy relationship. I might have you.
Speaker 2: I reckon these games. I don't know how they're going to do.
Speaker 5: These aren't games. Is not a game? Okay, this is not a game.
Speaker 2: I want to Okay, who does so?
Speaker 5: It's out of Paul and I.
Speaker 2: You do those ones? All right, I'll start first.
Speaker 5: What do I have to say?
Speaker 2: So you tell us. I'll hold up the card and you tell us if it is you or fiance Paul that does this In the relationship. Who is the money manager who looks after the money in the relationship?
Speaker 5: Both of us?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's got to be one of the only one person gets a card. Me, that's a lie.
Speaker 5: Me, it's me.
Speaker 2: Right, you can have the poet who sorts out all the mail that comes in.
Speaker 6: Oh no, that's neither of us. Neither of us. That neither of us.
Speaker 5: We're tops.
Speaker 2: What about the travel in the relationship?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, home renovation.
Speaker 6: A builder, air tasker. Do you know that light globe I've been talking about since the first day back? Still, we had the geeks to you come over yesterday to help us to set up.
Speaker 2: What they like?
Speaker 4: Geeky great, you want me to have garbage?
Speaker 2: Who sorts out the garbage at home? Who except the bins?
Speaker 6: Well, we have a cleaner that comes on Mondays and it's we organize her to come on midnights and she puts them out.
Speaker 2: Back, because forbid, you couldn't walk out a wheelie bit.
Speaker 6: I bring them in on a Tuesday or whatever day, Monday afternoon.
Speaker 18: You got a couple of laundry, I mean I would do more than no, no, no, I don't know who would do the laundry.
Speaker 2: Sorry me, you can't lie in the game, like the game is not going to work for you. Lie.
Speaker 3: And this one who wears the Teddy loves it Eddy.
Speaker 4: What's that one auto who looks up the car.
Speaker 2: Oh not me, she's busy bringing in the empty bin and doing the laundry.
Speaker 6: No, I don't put the bins out, but I if if I see them, I bring them in. But I tend to drive in the garage around the back. The bin's got the front.
Speaker 2: The only person running in from the car closing your eyes, I didn't see.
Speaker 6: It gets to the point that sometimes the neighbors are like, you guys home, John us to bring your bins in. I'm like, oh, yeah, we're here, but it'd be great if you can bring them in for us.
Speaker 19: Jason Lorenz devil, Well, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Have you been running the bills up over so we are here to pay them.
Speaker 6: We are playing debt rulette, Melbourne. You register your bills or tell us what bills you have.
Speaker 5: One by one.
Speaker 6: You get to tell us which one you want to do first. We'll tap our credit card on the bill. It is either declined or accepted. If it's accepted, you move on to the next bill. You can either walk away with what you've got or you can go again, and if it is declined, you lose it all.
Speaker 2: We got greedy yesterday and lost the lot. Let's go to morning to this morning. Hello, am I?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 2: We are good? So I'm looking at your bills here. Yep, the old rates get you spinny, horrendous and thirty two. I've got the credit card bill for three hundred hairdress bill.
Speaker 10: My head on today, so I'd like to get that paid.
Speaker 5: Well, that's fairly reasonable. Mine costs some and a lead that's.
Speaker 12: Well, I was, I'm getting a cut in color, but yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 13: I'm not going the hole amount. I don't want to be too greedy.
Speaker 5: Just a contributtion.
Speaker 6: Getting your head down as a female is like sending you to an early grave.
Speaker 2: You know where you could go?
Speaker 5: What it's just a tiny little bit of die? Is it so expensive?
Speaker 2: Radio station? I used to work out in Brisbane Underneath was the Tafe hair studio, Oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah house, and I'd always walk past. We need models, and I was like, should I do it? Or am I going to come out with a moh, a purple moh? Because I don't think you get to choose what.
Speaker 2: Emma, what bill do you want us to tap first? The rate's a credit card or the hair bill?
Speaker 10: Yeah, let's do the rates. Let's get the big one.
Speaker 2: Oh we're going to biggie seven hundred and thirty two bucks.
Speaker 15: Yep, happy day, seven thirty bucks.
Speaker 2: That's a good.
Speaker 6: Now do you want to do you want to tap for your credit card? Or do you want to tap for a contribution to getting your hairded?
Speaker 5: Or do you want to walk?
Speaker 13: I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'll go to the credit card. I'll just I'll.
Speaker 3: Try one more time, roll the dice.
Speaker 10: I'm going to regret this.
Speaker 11: Oh god, okay, yeah, let's just do it.
Speaker 2: Seven we have sordered for the rates bill. Are you about to get your credit card wiped as well? Or are you going to lose the lot? Are you ready for me to tap?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 5: Ja, that's so many.
Speaker 19: Idiot?
Speaker 5: Oh well, the rights are sorry about it.
Speaker 3: Should have to work.
Speaker 2: Should have done the hair in the credit canou?
Speaker 13: I shouldn't have been greedy anyway.
Speaker 2: That's all right.
Speaker 5: No, that's it's a bit of fun. That's how the game goes.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what you're not going away, m d handed. How about I check your tw hundred dollar rooftop? About you to go to QT?
Speaker 10: Oh that'd be amazing, Thank you, Joy.
Speaker 2: Summer starts at rooftop At QT, Melbourn's Hotness rooftop are the ultimate spot to soak in the long summer days and city skyline views. You enjoy a little cocktail on us.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, No worries.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow morning we do it again, debt Roulette. If you're not greedy, a lot of money could be coming your way. Here on over, we're catching up with the cast of this movie.
Speaker 1: Richie Jones is one of the few films so iconic that it defined the culture of an entire generation.
Speaker 3: How few Madness Jed the.
Speaker 1: Fourth and final installment, Mad About a Boy, is ready to hit our screens.
Speaker 5: Bridget Jones, It's time.
Speaker 1: To me please, Welcome to the show. Stars of the movie, Renees, Elwig.
Speaker 3: I'm to it, tel Edgio for and Leo what all?
Speaker 16: Who?
Speaker 17: Hello?
Speaker 15: Hello?
Speaker 18: Hello?
Speaker 2: How are you god?
Speaker 3: Hi was a welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: We are so excited to have you on because I personally need you to fill some gaps in the movie for me, because someone was quite loud when they were crying.
Speaker 6: Oh it's a roller coaster.
Speaker 5: I laughed, I cried, I sobbed.
Speaker 3: But you did it all very loud. Please, there wasn't.
Speaker 5: A dry Ima cinema. Congratulations.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm a huge fan of the Bridget Jones series. But when you get asked to come back for a fourth installment and Bridget has changed so much, Rene, did you have to really consider it and think about whether you wanted to be the widow and the cougar and all.
Speaker 5: These different things she now embodies.
Speaker 17: No, consider not a thing. I love this character.
Speaker 3: I love her.
Speaker 17: I can't wait to see who she is in this chapter of her life and to spend time in her universe, and to go to work with these guys I.
Speaker 5: Mean, come on, well, I mean too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can imagine it was quite the rig off between you two fellas.
Speaker 5: I must say, recognize I love that phrase.
Speaker 11: I'm just learning that phrase and it's great.
Speaker 6: Was there a bit of competition in the gym between the two of you when preparing for this film?
Speaker 9: No, because I had no idea that Chewto was so damn ripped, so I didn't think I was. And then when I saw that hits A one by a landslide.
Speaker 18: I was.
Speaker 2: Like me, we're under cover fit. We just don't like to get it out a lot, do we exactly? Hi?
Speaker 5: You like, well, I'm staying on this topic to hotel.
Speaker 6: I think you've made every mum that goes to or dad who goes to school drop off now look at like the yappy teacher and I think I wonder what is under there?
Speaker 5: There might be more.
Speaker 2: At my kids' school. Most people do the drive through so they don't have to get out. I guarantee you after everyone goes to the movies Thursday and sees there's the amount of I'm parking and I'm coming in.
Speaker 6: Hate Leo at the first Bridge Jones's I came out in two thousand and one, I think, and I think you were four. So had you seen these films growing up? Did you go back and watch the originals?
Speaker 2: Were you're watching it four years OLDO on, yeah, one.
Speaker 9: Day probably, but I had no idea what was happening. But I yeah, I grew up with them.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 9: You know, I watched it probably every year at Christmas, and there was no need to revisit because, like a lot of people, Bridget just you know, is everyone's favorite friend. Maybe not favorite, because that's kind of sad.
Speaker 2: What about yourself, Chiel?
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, I mean I was not for but yeah close, Yeah, not at all the but I loved it. You know, when I when I when I watched Bridget Jones, I just I just remember that time. You know, it was all about Bridget at that point, and it was you know, the book and before that the column, you know, the actual diaries themselves, and it was just it was a it was a really wonderful time. And and you know, the film is so brilliant, so fun, so iconic, and so just to be part of that universe is really wonderful.
Speaker 2: So we've we've sort of got you love this one night. We've got our own sort of Bridget Jones on the team. Lauren is pretty much her. In fact, you've got a similar situation to the movie coming up this weekend, which I know you're freaking out about it.
Speaker 6: I actually do, and I'd love an answer from Bridget Jones perspective. I've been invited to a fortieth birthday and on the invitation it says come dressed as a Tellytubby and I don't know if I've just got that invitation, and I'm gonna have my Bridget Jones's moment.
Speaker 5: What do I do?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh that's pretty.
Speaker 17: I see you lean into it. I see good for it. You can't lose it a party dressed as a teletubby.
Speaker 5: In my opinion, I mean, you know it's going to be interesting.
Speaker 2: Actually, I thought when you said you have a Bridge of Jone situation coming up, I thought you meant you're gonna look up a twenty eight year old this week.
Speaker 17: She might she might dress as a teletubby.
Speaker 2: I don't know the going with her, so that's not going to go down.
Speaker 5: Well, I never know your laugh costume.
Speaker 6: There's so many throwback moments in the film. I mean pulling out your old panties and saying.
Speaker 5: Hello, old friend.
Speaker 6: There's all these incredibly nostalgic moments in the film. When you first read the script, that did that draw you back into it?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 14: All of it?
Speaker 17: You know the friend, This is the reintroduction of her. You know her boss, and you know her universe. Really, you know, I'm a sucker. I love this character and I have for you know, a quarter of a century.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: It is a bit of a reunion though with Hugh Grant.
Speaker 5: Having the whole cast together must have just been magic for you.
Speaker 17: That's what it felt like. It felt like a big reunion and true friendships that you know, we forged over twenty five years. So it's always so special. And I love those little winks that you're talking about, because that's life, isn't it. You know, totally certain things you know follow us throughout?
Speaker 3: Do you have?
Speaker 6: I mean, look, obviously you're an incredible actress and you've been in many things, but you are you are Bridget Jones when I look at you, Do you carry many of those qualities with you?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 5: You see yourself in her and her in you all the.
Speaker 17: Time, especially in these sorts of circumstances, red carpets, it's not your think, well, you're supposed to look nice, and you're supposed to you know, be I don't know, on your best.
Speaker 5: It's it's never the truth. It's always fake it till you make it.
Speaker 2: You know, like me, she doesn't like to leave a suburb or a couch. Oh that makes me so much happier. Hey, I know, just quickly before we let you go. There's been some hint that the writer said, this is the last one. She will tell you'd love it to continue, no doubt because you've just signed on to the franchise. There is there any chance of another one down the track.
Speaker 14: Well, I mean, I guess that's up to Helen and we'll we'll have to see. She's she's definitely sad at the moment that that's that, that is it, but but you never know.
Speaker 4: Come on, Helen, come on, Helen.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 5: Leah, come on, Helen.
Speaker 2: There is not many sequels apart from Police Academy that have gone on this long and has been this strong. Congratulations, it was a ripping movie.
Speaker 5: We loved it.
Speaker 6: Well done, guys, very much.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being returns tomorrow. Hey, guys, we're chatting about earlier. Drake is in town. He has run up quite the tab at Nando's. Loves the chock a few grand, so he.
Speaker 6: Loves the Perry Perry Chips, who.
Speaker 3: Does forty chickens whole chickens at.
Speaker 5: Chicken We need a lot of protein. Is ripped.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen the rigsume he's ripped if he's eating forty.
Speaker 2: Chickens as we said earlier, and needs a lot of chickens.
Speaker 5: Isn't there a chicken shortage?
Speaker 2: Anything Drake can do, we can do better. So we have a.
Speaker 5: Can you play. I mean it looks I put a lot of effort into this. Anything Drake can do, we can do better. We can do anything better.
Speaker 2: Than So today we have a Jason and Lauren tab set up at Nando's in Richmond.
Speaker 6: Six hundred and eighty Victoria Street from midday.
Speaker 5: We want to shout you lunch Melbourne.
Speaker 2: I'll be down there at midday. First fifty people.
Speaker 3: Jace is like, you're going to be like more cop.
Speaker 5: Jace is hoping body comes those. I think you eat all fifty.
Speaker 3: It's all my give chicken.
Speaker 2: Give out a fake address. First fifty people, Nando's Richmond, midday. Today we will shout at lunch. Have a great day. Everyone will see tomorrow.
Speaker 19: Bye, Jason Lauren, Jason.
Speaker 5: Lauren wake up feeling good on number one hundred.
Speaker 19: Jason Lauren on socials