Speaker 1: Hello, Sorry about yesterday. It's been a big week. The dog's here, big week because of that. Aces Mitch from our tech department is here. Hello, Mitch. Mitch is working on an app I want to get for you. I want to get the out doors.
Speaker 2: So there's there's actual problems going on here in the radio station that Mitch has been working all morning to fix and doing great job. And then you know what, and you're getting him problem.
Speaker 1: I'm not even parking at the airport. I'm gonna slow down and boot you out. I just do curbside collection.
Speaker 2: I'm getting the company uber.
Speaker 1: No you're not, Yes, I am no. Sorry, Mitch, that'll work. So question Mitch. You know I'll come and see you after the pod. I need to get speak of why into a plug invoice. I'm pretty sure that great done. I asked the people that Jaco the other day, j Jacer, not Jaco the caravan part. Jake can't and they told me they didn't know. And I was like, you're an electrical shop. Are the dogs here? Nandos? Hello, and someone's back. He back. My popular demand is Mum and Dad got a run on the pod last time. Please welcome work experienced Jack Jack's back. Thank you. Hello, So Jack you sat You're you're Jack from bell A Rat. I am you sat in with the show a couple of weeks back. How long ago?
Speaker 3: Six weeks ago?
Speaker 1: You gave us chocolates? Thank you. That's I can't wait to see what we get today.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I've got a nutral green bar in my bag.
Speaker 1: If you wants amazing what are we fucking taking a bite? Passing it on.
Speaker 4: Nut green bars?
Speaker 1: Slap you know it's not bad. I had one of the Oreo bars in the kitchen, you know, like can't get around them.
Speaker 5: Like when Vicky bought mc elbows. That really took me back to like school under boxes.
Speaker 1: VV viv I've been calling a vv V. The name is Vicky. Yeah, I only heard that yesterday, But.
Speaker 2: Her initials are VV for Vicky.
Speaker 1: Because I've been calling a VV because I thought it was Viva.
Speaker 2: But she does sign her emails VV.
Speaker 4: Which is not Vivian vill.
Speaker 1: Hello, big thank you to the people at Nando's yesterday as well, massive shout outs. We dined on our Nando's card. How much we tue through a lot of it. We might need to top up Perry Perry Chips yesterday I had the power I oh did you? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It's random. What do you mean, like you going to Nando's and you're getting the p Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you mean hang on, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Do you mean? What do you mean? What you're talking about?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 7: Ye?
Speaker 8: I had a chicken tender loins yesterday, a bit of a health gig. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They go down like tic text. They do.
Speaker 8: They're very very small, but very very delicious.
Speaker 1: Have you ever just had half a chicken? Yes? I have? Yeah, so good? Should we go again chicken today?
Speaker 4: Did you mean Ananda's feel chicken?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, we feel like Nando's.
Speaker 7: Good.
Speaker 1: Input check.
Speaker 5: If you were to eat a chicken, would you go for the legs or would you go for the breast?
Speaker 1: So I used to be a breast boy, both the head thraight off. I used to be a breast boy, but now I'm a thigh guys where it's at If you're cooking and stuff so much better. The breast can be quite dry.
Speaker 8: I like dry meat though, No.
Speaker 1: Do you How do you have your steak?
Speaker 8: A steak?
Speaker 1: A steak?
Speaker 8: I've come down to medium meet him Rare.
Speaker 1: Come has to be meeting Rare you know the best thing I ever bought. I got one for Clint for his birthday. The meter.
Speaker 8: I've got a meter, Yes, yeah, yeah, it's Bluetot's are bluetooth thermometer, so you stick it in the stuff.
Speaker 4: What a bluetooth.
Speaker 1: Future baby?
Speaker 4: Now I've heard it.
Speaker 1: They're great. Like I did a big tomahawk the other day. I got it from the market, very safe, and I checked it up. What's your name, Brody? I cooked the tomahawk? How was it a bit dry?
Speaker 9: And the family or the chicken nuggets?
Speaker 1: Think? I think I'm more of a Scotch.
Speaker 4: Like I had a steak last night.
Speaker 1: This is steak? No, no, no, no? What cut?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 8: Beef Porterhouse?
Speaker 1: Maybe? I don't know.
Speaker 4: When out for a steak night?
Speaker 1: What was the what was the cut?
Speaker 2: Wednesday Night's seak night?
Speaker 4: Republica was a public on top road vibe that joint?
Speaker 1: Yes? So good? Such a hard get back to the cut?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I just got sure.
Speaker 2: Would it would have been a poor to haese on a steak?
Speaker 1: Say how much? Just because like cheap Colt, I'm not a massive Porterhouse guy. I'd rather a nice piece.
Speaker 8: Of brun we've been buying just for home cooking. We've been buying the Cold Final Selects R. They've been really good. Actually, we've got a stainless steel pant at home that which is great for getting that crust.
Speaker 1: Do you know the key grass fed? Okay, yeah, okay. We lived in New Zealand it was all grass fed meat, and then when we came back and it was like you can massively taste the difference. Okay, you're a steak.
Speaker 7: Guy, not really occasionally.
Speaker 1: What do you eat?
Speaker 7: Check chicken?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You don't know what you're putting your mouth.
Speaker 7: I don't know what I put in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Some chicken, I'm not Do you cook breast or.
Speaker 7: Probably breast like a chicken palma sort of.
Speaker 1: Parma's freak. I don't like the I don't like mixing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, chicken parme, Oh my.
Speaker 7: Parma, Parma, Parma parma.
Speaker 1: Someone got fired up for the.
Speaker 2: Good in a couple of spots that I found worn being the Windsor airhouse in Windsor what do you say? They do an Irish parma, which is instead of tomato whatever, sauce, it's it's curry sauce as in like English Irish curry sauce.
Speaker 8: Fuck me, we've got to go to Melvin Soul. We have to do that one need to.
Speaker 2: Go to fuck me.
Speaker 1: Do you know what? I love? A sushi train? Yeah, hurry, then I'm going to go to the one today in it's time, it's not thirty.
Speaker 5: Doesn't even has Melbourne got a sushi Yeah, they're not officially called sushi trains.
Speaker 4: I don't think you know the one I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sushi Joe Roe.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sushi going to Tokyo in Japan? Are you so.
Speaker 1: Fresh?
Speaker 4: So good? Don't eat now?
Speaker 1: My kids love that. Ali. I love a jingle, love a jingle. Ali. What's the day today?
Speaker 10: Lo?
Speaker 3: Ali?
Speaker 1: Can you give me for a second?
Speaker 4: Fucking low?
Speaker 1: Sucks to be you, Ali, No, Alie?
Speaker 11: Hello gen Z actually.
Speaker 1: Sorry z Hello Hello? What's today today?
Speaker 11: I think it's seven eleven?
Speaker 1: It is not the seventh eleventh.
Speaker 11: However, I feel spooky today.
Speaker 1: What did you get us to do today? What did you demand we do today?
Speaker 11: Seven eleven day?
Speaker 1: Right? And so we did a whole break on it.
Speaker 11: We did lots of breaks on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and is today the day was supposed to be doing the break summit supposedly not did you read the calendar?
Speaker 2: Rock?
Speaker 6: I think I'm a weak ahead in life. I'm just I don't know what's gotten into what happened yesterday? Okay, so yesterday this is where it all started.
Speaker 1: Can I just say, you've got Jackie who's ready just to take anything. I don't think i'll be back by Today is not the day? Good day for you to be, great day for you, wonderful?
Speaker 11: I think jen Z might be.
Speaker 1: It is today, the seventh eleventh, Jack rolling out?
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, Jack.
Speaker 6: So first of all, yesterday I had to drive an hour away to Mitcham to try and get my Victorian license, and so Rock Harp walked into the shop and I was like, oh, I just got an appointment for Allison.
Speaker 1: And about this on the show? Did Yeah?
Speaker 11: He just said, recap what happened?
Speaker 1: That was playing a long at home? I talk mate, go through the twenty five story at the all Right, you.
Speaker 11: Don't know what to fly, I'm not gonna I'm going anyway.
Speaker 6: So yesterday I walked in I said, hey, I got an appointment for Allison. He goes, oh, I can't see it in here. I was like, oh, I've got the email.
Speaker 1: It's gen Z. I'm a story. Tell them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I said, gen Z is here, and I showed them my confirmation email.
Speaker 11: He goes, oh, yeah, you're just a week early, and.
Speaker 6: I said, oh shit, So I was a week early for my appointment and I had to drive back. I raw dogged it to drive home because my phone was on ten percent. I had no idea where I was, and I was basically crying myself home the entire way.
Speaker 1: Why did you.
Speaker 11: Cry because I drove like three and a half hours yesterday.
Speaker 1: It was an hour and a half away, basically so far.
Speaker 6: Away because it was the earliest appointment I could get and I needed it by next week.
Speaker 1: Have you seen her in traffic? I pulled up next to her yesterday or the other day. She wasn't. But what's more concerning. She looks like an overhaul drive. She got the fucking giant phone. Such a cap on the windscreen.
Speaker 8: Do you vape in your car? I never get to talk about this. I think either smoking or vaping in a car might be single handling the most disgusting habit.
Speaker 11: We'll think you're not coming in my car.
Speaker 8: It's horrific.
Speaker 1: I used to I used to like or in the car.
Speaker 8: Maybe its because my parents used to smoke in the car when I was little, I judge harshly.
Speaker 1: I used to love mama.
Speaker 8: There's no research about the adverse vaping.
Speaker 11: Should I finish my story? Should I just go fun myself about its?
Speaker 1: Back to the star? You care about it?
Speaker 11: You're not going to be.
Speaker 1: That you were going to.
Speaker 11: Mitch yes to trying to get my license. Anyway.
Speaker 6: I was a week early for my appointment, and then today I thought it was.
Speaker 1: So it's your appointment on seven eleven days. That's fine, We've got a bit to do. That is a big date. That's a big date anyway.
Speaker 11: So today we're going.
Speaker 1: To say, Jason, seven date to your credits.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be like you on the same calundarings that.
Speaker 4: No, what do you think in the club is playing on over right now? Is saying the club?
Speaker 1: We all?
Speaker 4: In the club? We all?
Speaker 5: Anyway, that was a riveting story.
Speaker 4: You find fifty bucks.
Speaker 11: I can't even say a fucking story in here.
Speaker 1: You can't. It's not twice as long as the drive literally off you.
Speaker 11: No, I'm going.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not saying it. I'm feeling spooky and feisty and.
Speaker 1: No, Alison, don't project you.
Speaker 11: Don't talk to me like that.
Speaker 4: Jason is this spooky day?
Speaker 1: Don't project yourate negative date.
Speaker 11: Don't make me argue with you. I'm not coming in too morow. Otherwise, Jack, you're up. I wouldn't mind sleep.
Speaker 4: We need to bring the vibes high. The vibes are cooped at the moment, and I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Subject Mace is back on the apps.
Speaker 4: I am back on the app.
Speaker 1: The vibe is that where you've been the last few days? Can you have you got your phone there? Can you read out your profile on the dating app? Please?
Speaker 4: I can read my app? Do you know what's actually funny?
Speaker 5: Somebody try to match with me the other day and they wrote to me, okay, hang on, hang on, let me start again.
Speaker 4: So you must be one of my prompts on the apps?
Speaker 7: Jack is last last time? Actually you're off?
Speaker 1: We got someone that day? You do?
Speaker 7: You're serious? Seriously? That day official?
Speaker 1: That day met someone, or that day you were seeing someone.
Speaker 3: We're in a quite middle phase and it's official.
Speaker 7: No, no, we're not engaged.
Speaker 1: Well, don't hold up.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, that's so cute, So you're engaged.
Speaker 1: Engagement. Your parents must be so happy.
Speaker 8: Again, let's tell him on the phone.
Speaker 1: Let's get.
Speaker 7: She'll embarrass me.
Speaker 1: I'm getting this number anyway.
Speaker 5: Anyway, So one of my prompts is how to pronounce my name? And I wrote mace dog and then someone's written it to it written back to it, saying are you Jason Lawrence mace dog?
Speaker 1: She was fishing for?
Speaker 4: She wasile? Let's the photo of me in a yellow address.
Speaker 5: Then one of them says I hurt myself up and then my response is by blasting gang man style, and there's a couple more photos me doing a shot than another. Prod you disagree or agree? And then I wrote sleep when you're dead.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you sound a little bit like it.
Speaker 4: Anyway. I went on a date last night.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, where are you engaged? Stake night?
Speaker 11: From that from the guy you showed me yesterday?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We went to propably on Yeah, great great spot, no windows, heaps of windows.
Speaker 1: Great video that you put up a video in the shot like it's fun, it's reliable, but yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah successful.
Speaker 11: I think should you enjoy the day?
Speaker 1: I did love that shot. It's very sophisticated. Yeah, you know, just so you're clickbaiting them. Then that's a bit. I'm on a PingER. But that's fine to work, you know what. That's a good prayer.
Speaker 4: Thanks my guy.
Speaker 1: That's about the guy.
Speaker 2: Get him on the phone.
Speaker 1: Get him?
Speaker 2: Is he the guy?
Speaker 1: Is he the guy?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no message him no.
Speaker 11: Sorry, he's probably listening right now us about the guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, vibe Nah, thank you me?
Speaker 11: Your type?
Speaker 4: Well, nah, definitely my type. We're like, do you know what you know? Straight away within the first five minutes, we're going to hit off. Are you playing music?
Speaker 1: No, not at all.
Speaker 4: Anyway. We yeah, we hit it off. I love that for you drunk, And then we went and met up with Jack.
Speaker 1: Are you playing cool?
Speaker 4: I won? I beat him?
Speaker 2: Handled the stick?
Speaker 1: What was his cue?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: The stick?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The stick? Yeah yeah? And the balls? Did you have a little bit of chalk on the end of it?
Speaker 4: Just care the first day?
Speaker 1: Did you think is a ball? Did you think did you think the black belt?
Speaker 4: Anyway? So yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: With the BBC.
Speaker 10: BBC Travis Scott any bb NO, BBC carbon copy Jack can we get BBC?
Speaker 1: Are you okay? Can I ask him? This question if we rang your mom any more concerned about us or your mom my mother?
Speaker 7: I love that she really loved the call her a fire cracker like she loved us.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 1: I think she would be a bit of a fire cracker. All right, what's your dad today? Eric? Would Eric agree that there's a fire cracker?
Speaker 7: I don't know that's their business to work out, because.
Speaker 1: You know they had you.
Speaker 7: I've heard it before.
Speaker 1: You listening to them.
Speaker 8: No, you guys are gonna have to meet my parents at Oaks Day on next week.
Speaker 1: Your parents at Oaks.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're big, big bracing people. My parents.
Speaker 1: Is he a bookie?
Speaker 8: Probably spends a favorite of money of the bookie though, we get to.
Speaker 1: Meet them spending your souper. Yes, that'll be fun.
Speaker 8: Yeah, parents, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Mace, Are you going to see this bloke again? I think so? Yeah? What's his Yes? Smitten? You look smittnag? Question? Does he eat eggs? No question from me? Kiss goodbye? Yeah? But was was that the first smooch? I love that, Kiser.
Speaker 4: That's important.
Speaker 1: I think it's important, just the first date. It's just the goodbye one, just like it's cool, don't start with it. Nice to me?
Speaker 11: When I was supposed to do this. This is what we were doing.
Speaker 1: Question any textial message since then? I mean it is it is. When would you exnitge? When would you hope to hear by this afternoon? I think the next day is just a nice little like like, hey, I had.
Speaker 11: Fun last night.
Speaker 1: Last night was great.
Speaker 4: If he doesn't message me, yeah, and we will shame.
Speaker 1: Him on this podcast.
Speaker 2: If you if you don't get if you don't get a message by.
Speaker 1: Would you message him?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Right on? Get it? You know, I do think it's called me old school. I think it's nice for the guy to pay for the he paid good. That's good to do what I taught you get lobster take away. If he's paying some stuff for the week. Here is the love God's here? Hello, real love God. A couple of things to list off. Do you start a date by kissing? Absolutely? Do you think Jack's mum would be a fire cracket?
Speaker 2: You know what Brody does do He puts the calendar invoice on the shared calendar. When him and are getting special he says he has to announced that Brody about to bust an starting the third person can.
Speaker 1: Repeating for a week and.
Speaker 9: The next installer and the next installment for that is I'm then on passing that gift. And then so Jazz is going to announce when he guy getting into it Jesus about and then he has about the.
Speaker 1: Jets, and I think that Mum listened to this one to that of the rails today the next week, well, I'm glad that you found love.
Speaker 4: We found love, And I went on the last.
Speaker 1: What's he doing?
Speaker 4: And so do you know what's funny?
Speaker 1: What's he doing?
Speaker 4: That's funny that the apps in play play for.
Speaker 1: Jack though he's engaged the ring, he's engaged in the airport, airport, tell him.
Speaker 7: That's all got official. The Roman.
Speaker 1: Question was in the departure.
Speaker 4: Question what's he doing for the he owns his own business.
Speaker 1: In export.
Speaker 4: In my time? What sort of business clothing brand?
Speaker 1: Oh like guys clothes are both? Yea? Is it Peter electin?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 1: All right? Well you better go day. I'm sorry, we can get to you. Do you want to score mom quickly? Girl?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, now yeah, yeah, his friend what I thought you were a little bit.
Speaker 1: We'll call it tomorrow.
Speaker 11: I told you yesterday Day.
Speaker 1: We'll chat tomorrow dark. Unless you're both.
Speaker 4: All right, updates to come.
Speaker 1: I'll let you know, but yeah, tomorrow, but talk Today, we find out how much of Nando's inheritance has been spent, and we meet the love of your life.
Speaker 4: Oh God, wouldn't have thought.
Speaker 11: What about gen Z.
Speaker 1: We'll find out tomorrow eleven