Speaker 1: We've packed our underwork socks. We are ready to.
Speaker 2: Go socks and jocks at any point.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, we're going through the underwear collection delivery.
Speaker 2: Esay all the same freeze, the same free and Jase thought they were for him, and I was like, bro, come on, we're.
Speaker 1: Going to a fashion parade when we're in hide and see.
Speaker 2: I've got all the all the newes there was there's a pair. Oh they're all nude. Du There's a pair there that came in and it's got a sticker on it that says no muffin top. Oh, yeah, we should be trying them on. I'll do a fashion parade for you, and you can tell me if you can see my muffin.
Speaker 1: Like a judging panel, we'll hold up a.
Speaker 3: Muffin or someone.
Speaker 2: Well, under works, they've got no muffin top undies.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: We all need a pair of those in our lives this time of year, don't.
Speaker 1: So At any point we could go missing and pop up in a secret location. First one to find us wins the money, and I reckon that we're about to meet your biggest competitor.
Speaker 2: Throwing ups have turned hide and Seek into an international sport.
Speaker 4: These days.
Speaker 2: And we even have our very own Aussie team who've just returned.
Speaker 1: From the World Championships in Italy.
Speaker 2: They're called the naz Con Dingos.
Speaker 1: That's right, there is a Hide and Seek championship that adults partake in. Shanni Hide.
Speaker 2: Good more, did you change your name by Deepot to finish with hide or was it always Shanny Hide?
Speaker 3: I am just naturally born for hide and Seek?
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So running through where did the championships take place?
Speaker 5: The championships happened in Italy actually above Lake Homo.
Speaker 2: Hang on, So you're traveling the world and going to Lake Como, tap play hide and Seek? Yes, as a grown up.
Speaker 5: Yes, three hundred people in fact went to the last World It's like.
Speaker 4: The Olympics of Hide and Seeks.
Speaker 1: Is it held in like a specific arena or in the coliseum.
Speaker 5: It's actually in a field, a very glamorous, glamorous field above Lake Homo, below the ghost town of Consorno, which is a absolutely deserted town in the northern Italy.
Speaker 2: And then but if it's I'm confused. If you're in a field, where do you hide or is there like buildings and things?
Speaker 5: Put in the good question they actually bring along a number of obstacles for you to hide behind, so it's it's cordoned off into this area where you can go, and you're given a certain amount of time to go and hide behind the obstacle, and then the seeker goes out looking for you while you try and get back to the base.
Speaker 3: Do you remember the game forty forty Yeah?
Speaker 2: Remember forty forty Save forty forty save couldn't find me.
Speaker 1: I was watching a video online a school did Hide and Seek. I think it was in Hong Kong, and one of the kids went to the gymnasium. They had like a giant bucket with basketballs, so he cut out one of the basketballs so it fit over his head and then painted his face orange so it matched, and he put like the black lines like a basketball, and then you just sat there mixed in with the basketballs.
Speaker 3: They're pretty big on it in Japan.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: They've kept it going.
Speaker 2: So when you play, is it one on one or is it teams? No, it's there was six people in our team and one person from the team is on the field. There's twenty competitors at a time on the field with one seeker and oh and twenty hiders. Yeah, now are you more of a secret or a hider?
Speaker 5: Well? Actually an Italian rugby team were the seekers in the World Championships.
Speaker 3: Very fast, very strong.
Speaker 2: I can't believe.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you how much of the thing it is. Their uniforms are on display at the Australian Sports Museum.
Speaker 2: You've got uniform here, first, I do, I brought it.
Speaker 3: I brought the hat.
Speaker 2: Do you wear camish or you do wear.
Speaker 4: A go on the front?
Speaker 3: I will say? And the the T shirt is the green and gold.
Speaker 2: But that's so bright. Doesn't that make you easy to find?
Speaker 5: We actually had to wear T shirts that were provided to ask by the competition, and you did a credit card toss the closest to the credit card to the bottle. I believe it was got to choose the color of the T shirt and we got pretty good. So we actually got a green T shirt, but some people were in yellow, some people were in red.
Speaker 2: Because the brighter the easier or bit harder. It is like cupboards and things you can climbing or you're just ciding behind a tree.
Speaker 5: There was a portaloo set up which is actually really goes straight there and look for someone, because then you're stuck behind the door and the seaker just has to open the door. You can't run, you don't have to touch you or just no, they have to get back to the base, put their hand on the bass and say the color of your T shirt?
Speaker 4: I see sharny shirt based in Melbourne. She's guys, I think you missed it. She's based in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Ave you more of a harder or a seeker? I was a.
Speaker 5: Hyder, but I feel with my years of participation now I'm plitical.
Speaker 2: You can't play because this season non professional.
Speaker 4: But we don't discriminate.
Speaker 2: Sure, no, it's like it's like you can't you can't have a boxing match with a professional versusn amateur. Shanni Hide is a professional.
Speaker 3: It's true. I am. I have been paid for to play Hide and.
Speaker 2: Seek before you get Hay to play Hide.
Speaker 3: In the Championships. But we were actually put on a cruise ship at one point.
Speaker 4: And hiding on a cruise ship.
Speaker 2: So is your life? This is amazing. If I knew that I could get paid to go to Lake Como and play Hide and Seek instead of waking up at four o'clock every morning and sitting here with these two, I would have had very different creation we did fund ourselves.
Speaker 4: Do you want to put the T shirt on?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Go on? It's like that's rue later if you don't. If you don't, don't.
Speaker 4: Worry, we'll be trying to find you everywhere where?
Speaker 1: Is she so Shani? Yes, fifty thousand dollars we've got on our heads here, you're going to give it a crack.
Speaker 3: That's a lot. That's a lot.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, just on that, Like, what would you tell the people of Melbourne as somebody who is a professional seeker.
Speaker 5: I've had a look at how this game runs and I think I'd probably get all crime scene investigation on it, you know, get the map, the red string.
Speaker 1: The pins.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, writing down everything, listening to the noises behind you like yes, sound, I guess you knows.
Speaker 2: A good tip now as a professional hider, as could you give the amateur hide some advice? What do we need to do to not be found?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Definitely trust yourselves in staying still. He's acer, yeah, you're pretty stuffed if you you know, don't pake your head out.
Speaker 2: So he's always like, should we should we look out the windows? Should we go out and get some fresh air as well. Absolutely not, let's go pick up some well.
Speaker 1: Look, that's extraordinary.
Speaker 4: Have you found mister Seek?
Speaker 3: No yet, no.
Speaker 2: Act a real questions been hiding.
Speaker 1: She is part of the Australian Ride and Seek Championship.
Speaker 2: I don't believe your name is Chan.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. Hey, thanks for coming in this morning.
Speaker 5: RT.
Speaker 1: It's having me and our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Hide and Seek could begin at any moment. Melbourne, first one to find us. When's the cash? It is that easy?
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good.
Speaker 2: Follow them on the socials.