Speaker 1: Okay, here we are John's Family Podcast Time. How are we all? Everyone? Well, we're going.
Speaker 2: Good, really good, Matthew, really good. How are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man, you look I love you.
Speaker 3: You're like sunshine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's lollipops. What is that thing in the sky?
Speaker 1: Truth?
Speaker 2: That big circular thing that when I look at it blinds me.
Speaker 1: But I'd just like to say, firstly, thank you. It's always nice to get compliments, and it always feels good, always feels good to look lovely.
Speaker 4: We're just gonna let Jack Zinger go by and not say anything.
Speaker 3: I think it's best to let it go.
Speaker 1: It actually hit the sun got on you.
Speaker 3: You've got some cacti, some buildings. Where are we looking? It looks like a holiday.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's got a new shirt.
Speaker 1: I look like a lot of tweet heads.
Speaker 4: Like on your shirt. It's like an apartment block.
Speaker 3: You're not like full of re tirees.
Speaker 1: Oh tear. What the people of tweet head aren't going to like that?
Speaker 3: Isn't that true? Like a retirement.
Speaker 4: Nothink in the Sunshine Coast.
Speaker 1: That's like a sunny sunny coast.
Speaker 4: Sunny Coast is where everyone goes to retire.
Speaker 5: Tweettheads was because back in the day there was some sort of like casino or something there. My old neighbor, missus Jenner, used to head up there to visit her old friends.
Speaker 3: She was elderly. She won't mind me saying that, and they used to go and they take no, it's passed along time.
Speaker 4: Then how would she not mind you saying that?
Speaker 3: Well, her family won't mind me saying it. And they used to What am I talking about that?
Speaker 1: They used to you're running this? Oh no, I'll tell you what it was. Trish tweedtheads, the league's clubs and the clubs around tweed Heads used to make an absolute fortune, even more than they're making now.
Speaker 2: All the Queensland those heaps.
Speaker 1: This particular area, No, no, it did because it's border town. Now. Up until the early nineties, poker machines were legal in Queensland.
Speaker 4: So people would travel down to tweet Heads in order to gamble.
Speaker 1: People would they were literally they used to call them the gray buses. So it was passion states. They'll be on buses and going to all the Leese clubs like Tweetheads, Lease Clubs, Seagulls and all that, which were just over the border. And yeah, that's serious.
Speaker 3: Shout out missus Jenn. She taught me gambling.
Speaker 1: Yeah she did.
Speaker 3: Twenty one Canasta.
Speaker 4: Can I give you guys, guys, I've got some I've got some gifts for you guys. So I actually ordered this for Mum for Mother's Day. It's only just come because it accidentally ordered it from the United States and.
Speaker 2: Couple doesn't know that when you order things online on Mother's Day that it's probably not going to arrive on mothers I did.
Speaker 4: Night before, So triush, this one's for you. This is called Mum, I want to hear your story and yeah, you guessed it. This is called I dont want to hear your story.
Speaker 1: I actually don't want to hear yourself.
Speaker 4: What I bought it is these are empty books, but they've got questions in them. So before you guys die, just fill the book out for me. Because this is going to be a gift to my kids when they ask what was Maddie and Trish like, and I can give them again to.
Speaker 2: Meet and it's you know, kill off. You know, it might be better coop the fact that these videos will probably be on YouTube.
Speaker 3: God high grandchildren, you know what that is?
Speaker 1: That's amazing in this age. Isn't that a fantastic keepsake? So you can get there and say, what are they like? So well, let's have a look. Do you think they'll think of all the filth we talk about sometimes, some of.
Speaker 4: The disgusting topics that they're going to think. My grandma was an absolute ferul. She used to do so do talk about love making, Granda?
Speaker 3: She never does?
Speaker 2: Well, my gandma don't do it, kids, Well, Gail does all the time.
Speaker 3: Well, that loves it.
Speaker 4: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: I'll open it after coops. You threw it straight on the floor my teenage years.
Speaker 3: God, I think I can remember.
Speaker 4: We don't need to go.
Speaker 1: Through you can't wait that he read about those early twenties trush. Yeah takes me back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bloody earth. I'll send you guys the receipts for those as well, because they weren't cheap.
Speaker 1: Doesn't not just miss heining miss lovely legs competition? So first, lovely legs?
Speaker 2: Is that what you're into?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 1: Called tsh won?
Speaker 4: Did you win?
Speaker 3: I didn't win?
Speaker 1: Lovely Legs would come second?
Speaker 5: No, No, I needed money for a card just started Junie and I didn't win anything.
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: They must have been some great legs on that stage.
Speaker 4: You're actually enrolled in a lovely legs competition where they judged you on your legs. Yeah, and you didn't win.
Speaker 5: And let me tell you, no, as I've gotten older, makes have gotten better. They were probably a bit skinny in the day.
Speaker 1: No, they're quite delightful.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you.
Speaker 1: But you go to the pubs unless you love the legs. Girls would come at it in bikinis and one in one piece suits like it wouldn't happen these days.
Speaker 4: No, because that's kind of objectifying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, actually we're talking about the other day. I just wanted there's there's a few docos on the American beauty pageants at the moment, isn't there, because the beauty pageants over there are like they're like cult worthy, pretty creepy.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, they are, particularly like especially the kids.
Speaker 4: I remember that movie Bad Grandpa. Now, Johnny Knoxville was a grandpa and he dressed up as an old man and he got his grandson dressed as a woman and.
Speaker 3: As a little girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, as a woman. Explained that, and he was in a girl's pageant and then like obviously they were doing they basically came 't be like a strip teage routine. It was like pour some sugar on me and he the grandpa come up and poured cash all over his brands.
Speaker 3: What was the soul though, Like Jeff, I'd call that cherry Pie.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the band was called Warrant the one hit Wonder.
Speaker 5: Yeah that that is the most hilarious scene. That's a great sweet Actually that was bloody funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well that song, that song cherry Pie is very synonymous. Not that I've ever been the one, but you would imagine like strip class. Yeah, yeah, that's why cherry Pie, That's why they did it. That's why the basis of it. Allegedly, that's what.
Speaker 1: A girl man cramp eat tear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can imagine that.
Speaker 1: Mister. You don't know, you're the only one of you know. Anyway, we're going.
Speaker 3: In the crossed to the toilet. We were across at McDonald's. One of the what's it my dose? I don't know someone's does.
Speaker 4: And what's the hens? Why do you call it?
Speaker 1: Do what? Female? Dear dear, I've never heard that.
Speaker 4: People don't say that.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, so what what?
Speaker 3: And so I had to cut the toilet.
Speaker 5: So one of the girls said, okay, we'll go across here, and she shudged away the bouncer and we went to go to the toilet, but we had to go upstairs, which on British your main ben.
Speaker 1: Brothel, Oh yeah, would have been yeah walk and you said, I really need the toilet. Okay, the stage is that way now, people, if you're an American city, which would you be? And why I've got one for everyone.
Speaker 3: To I've got one.
Speaker 5: Time Palm Springs because I'm kind of old and boring with just little surprising moments because a lot of people go there to retire. Now, I made you San Francisco overrun by zombies with smelly seals around watering holes.
Speaker 2: Those seals are they do surprise you?
Speaker 3: John's you're the windy City Chicago?
Speaker 2: That awesome?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 5: Because you're a little bit farty and well it's only natural, truth is.
Speaker 1: True. The reason they called the windy city isn't because of the weather the wind. It's because of a place where most politicians come from the wind full of wind wind.
Speaker 2: I do not know that now, these little these little throwaway fact lately, all right, I've been looking at some of the comments lately, and I'm telling you there's some I haven't got it. I can get them up for next time.
Speaker 1: Feedback.
Speaker 2: There have been some people correcting some of.
Speaker 1: Your little well and you someone might be someone's wrong them.
Speaker 3: No, I double checked. I fact checked.
Speaker 5: Pull it up now, then, okay, Las Vegas, Cooper, you're loud in your face twenty four hours in a little bit too much.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 4: I did that for you person.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, beautiful, you call me Las Vegas.
Speaker 4: I had Las Vegas because after two days you sick of it. That's what I said for.
Speaker 3: You, see, sick of me after two days?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's probably generous as well. I had Nashville for me, mainly because I just love Nashville. I think it's such a good place. It's like Vegas, except it's better.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, it's not that Vegas.
Speaker 3: It's nice that it's more cultured than.
Speaker 5: Vegas as glitzy and cheap and nasty.
Speaker 1: For me, I've gone Boston. Strong Irish influence may look quite civilized, but has a rough ender belly under belly and oneful appreciation of alcohol under belly. You remember that seen in the Simpsons. I think is brilliant. But they talk about the invention beer, and you see all these Irish standing around and their geniuses, like their professors wait and they can't the atom and find all this stuff. And all of a sudden someone goes, hey, look what I just invented and they have a drink, and all of a sudden they just turned in a b.
Speaker 4: Where you would be now, I went.
Speaker 2: I went Atlanta City at Atlanta Atlanta, Yeah, because I believe gambling is legal in Atlanta Atlantic Atlantic City Atlantics changed out up Atlantic City, yes, gambling and Atlantic New Jersey. Yeah, that's taking the attention away from Vegas for a bit. Let's go to the other, the other scummy area of the US.
Speaker 1: Well, I've gone you. I've gone Nashville because you know, earthy cool, big music influence, Coop brog Gon, Miami, blitzy Larry like to think you're on trand grabby under belly. I've gone San Francisco, big pick for you though, Yeah, Bigotaian influence, friendly exterior, be careful, a lot of hate if you go to the wrong areas and extremely hilly and I'm not talking about your boobs, baby, just you know, just the topography at the place to program.
Speaker 3: My lumpy No, no, no, I can't say they just.
Speaker 1: Quick people as we get into their stories. We're going to go up to I think we're going to get to stay Voraged.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I think it'd be sold out or any you know.
Speaker 2: But you don't want to go to game one, a game three? Game two is my.
Speaker 3: Go to Perth?
Speaker 2: Well you always want to go Well, no, I'm not going to go to Perth. But I'm pretty sure you know, if you want to watch a good Origin game, you always got to go to Origin two. Every year three could be a dead rubber and the first one it doesn't mean anything really.
Speaker 1: Does hang on sun Corp Stadium. I think Origin is at best.
Speaker 4: I went last year Game three some call. I went to that and that was good because it was a decided to end. It's some call. But I look, I'm not a massive like. It's very hectic. You've got to be in a certain head. And I've never been a fan of Wednesday, Like you've got to work the next day, brother, Like, you know, go up there, have a good time. Yeah, that's right, but you get home at one am and then you've got to be up the next morning of work.
Speaker 2: It could be you know, stage fifty five thousand on a school night?
Speaker 4: Yeah, are you serious? Have we ever thought about potentially changing state of origin to not a school night?
Speaker 1: They've done at numerous times. I play two Origins on Friday night and Origins run a Sunday.
Speaker 3: Sunday on the public holiday. It was a public holiday. I remember I went up to Queens.
Speaker 1: What do they do? Wednesday works? Wednesday just works as far as television ratings, so it's all.
Speaker 3: Something else is on a Wednesday?
Speaker 4: Is it all about ratings with you?
Speaker 1: That's some of their ratings. But it's for the advertisers, brothers any you know the players? How much do you get a game?
Speaker 4: Thirty grand?
Speaker 1: Thirty grand a game? Well, the reason they get that because of the advertising revenue.
Speaker 4: But I feel like Friday night it'd still be a good day when.
Speaker 2: People go out and they're out and about and they're not watching the footy.
Speaker 1: But the other but the nur els still going still, the nur Rul's still taking place.
Speaker 3: So Friday games want their cake and eat it too.
Speaker 2: You know what else too? There's no other sport on in Australia on a Wednesday night.
Speaker 1: It just suits.
Speaker 2: Wednesday works, get it gets full exclusivity. There's no AFL on is there on a Wednesday?
Speaker 1: I watch It gets the whole country's eyes, New Zealand's eyes, every everything.
Speaker 3: For a while there we had Monday Night football, didn't we Yeah, because it didn't work right.
Speaker 2: Well, remember Dad's.
Speaker 4: Show used to be Monday Night with Maddie John's. Funny enough, one of the boys actually referred to your show the other night is is your dad's still doing his Monday Night with Madie john show? So they haven't done football in like six years and now he hasn't. But what a blast from the past that was football on a Monday night.
Speaker 3: Do they trial it for a year while it's gone?
Speaker 1: It's gone on and off. When it first started, Trish in the eighties, mid eighties they did.
Speaker 3: It, it was well I'm talking about in our life.
Speaker 1: What whack of the ema was the anyway? It was a Channel ten Monday and on football. Then they changed it keeps coming backwards.
Speaker 2: And forwards, but there was no Thursday.
Speaker 1: Then hey, no, no, they've changed.
Speaker 5: They changed the Monday to the Thursday, which worked better. People seem a bit more, you know how you like Thursdays. You guys are into Thursdays because it's Friday's and each day.
Speaker 1: Well, do you know what's funny When Thursday and on football first start, everyone went Thursday night, But actually when Thursday and Football's it actually feels at the start of the weekend.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Monday, well, I'm thinking, I'm thinking when they bring in this new team and then the boy goes away again, there's a chance that Monday Night football might come back, because you're not going to put two on a Thursday.
Speaker 1: It'll make it too many days of the week. As far as turnarounds concerned. They'll do jack. There'll be an extra game on the Sunday night three, there'll be a Sunday night game and that one a lot of times.
Speaker 2: Saturday is going to be Now is going to be Super Sunday?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well Super Saturday in Super and your show will be late Super.
Speaker 4: It'll be a long night for you on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Well, you might change, might change your time slot.
Speaker 4: Oh, wait to break.
Speaker 1: Its got to be signed on first off contract, doesn't the people know? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, talk about maybe Trish was right with the homeless stuff. The San Francisco I.
Speaker 1: Know you guys would look after me. Guys guys know we were What do you think about the Origin teams?
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 4: I was in camp earlier in the week. When this comes out, you'll probably see a bit of content coming out during the week of me. But I was in there. The blues look good, Man, do that?
Speaker 1: So you're there today?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Was in there when in there? Make the blues look good? The boys look good? Hyped him up a fair bit.
Speaker 1: So that's Nathan looking It looks fit.
Speaker 4: Man looks fit. I didn't see loss Lock in there. I didn't see the love.
Speaker 2: You've got one of the media band boys somewhere. You've got Spencer Lenu. How did you get that?
Speaker 1: Spence?
Speaker 4: I said, are you being from doing me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And he goes, yeah, I don't even know what I'm doing here, And then I was like oh. And then he said, maybe they just don't see you guys as meeting. And I said, I guess I'm more of just a fun loving guy to some people. Some people don't find me like that.
Speaker 3: But wasn't that self imposed? Sorry, wasn't that self imposed?
Speaker 4: I don't know the exact circumstances.
Speaker 3: I read it with self imposed.
Speaker 1: Focus on the game. I think the roosters might have with Spencer, and.
Speaker 2: But you know, I don't see you as much of a threat.
Speaker 4: Then I guess, hey, I'm just your friendly face that's said to keep everyone entertained. You know what I mean. Hate me, you love me? The underdog's on top, that's right.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you remember this, but do you remember your very first Origin. You were very overwhelmed with all the media like you, you wanted to It was not too much, it's too much because so you kind of do have to protect some players.
Speaker 1: Myself and Andrew being I tear what it was, and we really it was. My first Origin game went that quick, and I played poorly looking while I was thinking about this before. What's really important with State of Origin is is not just as far as your form's concerned, but the type of game I reckon you're playing before the Origin now what I'm now, before the first Origin series I did ben Me. I was there for five weeks, so my first go I only had one game back before I played Origin, so I was a little bit underdone as far as fitness concerned, a little rusty. But that I didn't put it this way. My rustiness wasn't wasn't made aware to me because we flogged the Warriors. We had one of the best wins in the club's history, won by forty eight points, and we just went wow, carried that in and all of a sudden you're in a game where you've hammered an opposition. Suddenly in a state of origin game we lost two nil. Yeah, it was that, just like it's like.
Speaker 4: Any sport, right like AFL would be the same. It al spants to be the same way you go if you have people think, wow, this team's flying, this team's flying, they might win six in a row, like pumping team. When you get when you come up against the quality side that it's the same as you and you haven't had that close, high pressure game where you're really hardened, battle hardened. It's like you actually are underdone even though that you're killing it well.
Speaker 1: Curbs. I said this to Monster was on our Sunday night chair, and I've said this to you boys before. And as far as tipping is concerned, to people, always back the team, be very very careful. Sorry, the team that's gone day game, day game, day game, night game. Vice versa. Always back the team in my opinion that goes night game, night game, then all of a sudden day game. That's been proven with Melbourne every time Melbourne have played, every time they played a day game, they have just smashed an opposition. But when then the week after if they play night game, they've been beaten.
Speaker 7: Wow. True?
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, if we're looking at the teams for Origin, yeah.
Speaker 3: Who's had more?
Speaker 4: Like okay, who's had more day and night games? We're going to be Look, what are we going to be here for an hour and a half?
Speaker 5: Well no, Well I've got a little question like I don't really know the teams, but who's the predominant player the players where, which predominant team are they from? In New South Wales they're usually a predominant team.
Speaker 1: Well, Penrith are well represented.
Speaker 3: Of course they had a lot of game left.
Speaker 1: I don't know. True.
Speaker 2: After it's a bit too I'll say this though, I'll say a club like Penrith, they they got really used to now like the surface out at Pepper Stadium now they're getting it redone out there. It was called Penrith or whatever, it's called blue Belt by the end of the Yeah, yeah, that stadium. Their surface was very slippery, yes, like for an open stadium, so like bank where sorry yeah the Bank wester one there at now like that can get dewey, but it was a different sort of surface out there. It was very long and like later so when you're moving sideways, it was very slippery. So I was always challenging to play there, even in reserve or anything like that. But also I think this time of year now suits Melbourne because now when we start switching to the cold and rainy season down there, they whether it's the day game or not, the week before, they spend all week and you know they spend all week in that weather, well colder environment.
Speaker 3: Melbourne's in drought, in drought, they're very very first.
Speaker 2: Could we be blaming their up and down form this year on possibly the drought?
Speaker 1: We Mate thought it moves into like most nearly all of their games at home have been day games, which is unusual for Melbourne. And when you play Melbourne in Melbourne, I say this all the time. You play against fourteen men. The fourteenth man's conditions, the fourteenth man is conditions And oftentimes people will watch tape on Melbourne and go, mate, look at look at the space on the edges and I always say ignore it because whether it's the conditions, it's going to be too hard to get the ball there.
Speaker 2: Well, I've always looked. I've always looked at the AFIL model because the AFL what they've done, and they know having the majority of their games across Australia are down South across their whole season, because they do the night ball, Is that correct? They do the nightball, day ball, they do, they do well. Yeah, they actually change the ball at night. So I think that says a lot about the environment down they're just compared to the Northern Stuf.
Speaker 3: That's interesting.
Speaker 4: Lots of seagulls, lots of seagulls. Loads to see if if anyone ever gets down to a game and the Amy Park to watch the storm and it's night, I'll beware of the seagulls. Sometimes when you put a bomb up and the seagulls, like if the fullbacks running towards the ball and the seagulls on the ground, they'll all fly away and you completely lose the which you say, they'd run so far away, sure, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, the great, the Great Jack Gibson used to say, Peter Sterling still when they played at the seg used to go truly hard to get your bearings. And Jack Gibson you just say, mate, when you kick the ball down field, just kick towards the seagulls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the seagulls are an excellent indicator. They come from Saint Kilda.
Speaker 3: I was about to say why, Yeah, I mean it's not that and Brighton.
Speaker 4: They're probably attracted to the light because they get him at the mc G too.
Speaker 1: They remember them. They get all these they got barb almost different devices and they've got like a laser up there that does a sound that only they can hear to keep them away.
Speaker 4: It's a high frequency.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I must do on farms now in Italy because they've got a bird problem on vineyards. So they have these these green lakes. You know, the lasers that people pointed airplanes and something like that's illegal. They've got these automated AI versions of them now. They put in these massive vineyards in Italy, so every time a bird or is going to land on the vineyard, it just points the laser.
Speaker 3: Through the night that beats.
Speaker 5: My dad's old scarecrow used to have in the backyard and he had a string that led to the back veranda.
Speaker 3: Do you remember that had fake snakes in there.
Speaker 1: Shake it on the back.
Speaker 3: And it would shake a bell.
Speaker 4: And move the skin like the real life Giuseppe.
Speaker 1: But where you're from, traish the family from Pula they have I was reading somewhere recently for the same reason, because the birds and whatnot they have they've got they're known for their olives, olive gropes, because they have a lot of problems there with with the bird, with the BirdLife. But what else is going on.
Speaker 5: We've got a bit of a bird life problem too. That goddamn cockatoo that keeps bossing us around. He walks up along the rail trying to get mad out.
Speaker 1: Of bed mate, literally nose on bed in a walk along, just stand there, just work squawking at me.
Speaker 4: Is it because you fed it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't feed it.
Speaker 1: It's just hard. It's a living creature.
Speaker 3: Bull is the low keets, the lower keats don't get any food out.
Speaker 4: Crockatoos can be quite aggressive.
Speaker 1: Minor birds are always attacking it too.
Speaker 4: It's an interesting Clas you feed a bird panado, they die right, something like that.
Speaker 2: We don't do that, Solt and snails as a kid.
Speaker 1: You know how you Hasler is quite an eccentric dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: What did he do when Das used to live down the road? He told me once we're talking about minor birds. I had a miner bird swoop at me. He goes, you know that miner bird money, he doesn't going to get it. One day I put some particular one I put some seed down, and he said, I had the box, you know, the old box thing where they pert. He goes, mate, it got too smart and it wouldn't walk in. It was looking at me, they said. The Another time, like I had like a slug gun and I was just sitting there waiting for it, and it literally said stood behind a pole and was putting around. He said, almost going no, no, no, no no. I thought.
Speaker 2: That I would love just to see against walking home getting stalked by a.
Speaker 3: Bird, miner bird. But when we met, you were the first person I ever knew who got swooped by what were they?
Speaker 1: Plovers?
Speaker 2: Plovers?
Speaker 4: They're aggressive plovers.
Speaker 3: I don't even know. I've never been swooped by a magpie or a plover.
Speaker 4: An They're probably the most territorial of the birds because they used to migrate and lay their eggs a lot of the time in the middle of footy fields training. So if you're in a even like if you're on a local side and you've got plumbers in the middle, they struggle with pup problems because if you like trying the problems and they've got they've got very sharp.
Speaker 1: Wings, don't they under their wings? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, this is all about birds today. You know what, let's crap everything we've got. Let's crap everything.
Speaker 2: I've got my list again today. I've got three stories. Do you want me to going to you get some personal story?
Speaker 1: Do you go for this?
Speaker 5: Well, I just like to put out I've been cooking up a storm and pizza tirimasu China banara. Last night I made a chicken and leak pie which was insanely good, which was delicious.
Speaker 3: Crust on it, yeah, well, didn't have any crust because Jack ate it's not a.
Speaker 2: Pie and I ate there was no crust. I saw them making it, and there was there was. It was basically like she made like the stuffing, chucked it, chucked it in, chucked it in the pan, and then just put a couple of.
Speaker 3: Pieces of like describe what you said I was making.
Speaker 2: It was basically a soup. It was basically a soup, and then she put a little bit of pastry over the top of them chucked in. Now a pie, Trish, A ply has got crust in and around it should be you know underneath.
Speaker 3: No, I don't like it. It's unneeded calories on the bottom.
Speaker 4: It was. It was delicious, So you purposely built it like that.
Speaker 3: I didn't put the base on. Why have the bas It's just becomes soggy.
Speaker 4: Everyone else who likes the have the.
Speaker 3: Puff pastry on top.
Speaker 5: Now, if Jack hadn't been so selfish to have stolen all of the puff pastes, this is.
Speaker 2: The first I've ever heard of because I've never Oh wait, last night, you're telling me the pustraation that was on top, I stole all that. No wonder there was none.
Speaker 1: Underneath. He's talking about on top.
Speaker 2: You took it.
Speaker 3: It's not then you made it soup.
Speaker 2: It's whatever we scooped it and it was just like it was just like the sludge over the top of it.
Speaker 3: Was the most delicious thing I've tasted in a.
Speaker 1: Referee here each other what it was, Trish. Firstly, it was delicious, delicious. Yeah, I'm not. I'm not. Secondly, it wasn't a pie because a pie has a base a pie. The invention of a pie was because mine workers used to have their meat their mints inside and to protect from the coal dust. That's the same reason that they.
Speaker 3: Would we're hitting at the table.
Speaker 1: But yes, Trish, I'm saying what a pie was, why the pie was invented and needs to remove all the crust and eat what was inside. Same with battered fish. It was for miners who went down there. It was protect the fish from the from the coal dust. And then eventually someone ate the batter and then someone ate the crust and went, hey guy, it's just delicious.
Speaker 3: Serious, it's frue.
Speaker 1: He said this.
Speaker 4: He said this for two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: I've never heard not in this place.
Speaker 4: You did you regurgitate it because I remember it.
Speaker 1: It's like ko we fruit. I eat the kow we fruit skin, I eat the skin.
Speaker 3: It makes me eat my mouth thinking about that crooked.
Speaker 2: But I will say it was delicious. The something was delicious. But all I'm saying is it wasn't a pie. It was just it was just it was just the stuff.
Speaker 3: What I'll do.
Speaker 5: Next time I make it, I'm gonna actually make another whole tray of just puff pastry that you can have on the side.
Speaker 2: That just sounds good.
Speaker 1: One that just sounds can only ask a question, what's a pizza pie? When I hear it's a group pizza pizza?
Speaker 2: But I think I think it's more Chicago style.
Speaker 1: Yea deep dish.
Speaker 4: You say a pie like I'll get a pie. A pie in America is like a full pizza, like I'll get a pie. I'm pretty sure that's what they caught. Yeah, that's what in like local lingo terms and ship because I watched a lot of Dave portnoy who reviews pizzas, and he's always like, yeah from Barstool Sports, shout out to Dave Portnoye. I know he listens to the potty, but he'll say like, oh, this is one of the best pies I've ever had, And it's like talking about pizza and a pizza. Yeah, Like that's what they refer to a pizza as a whole pie like a slice and then a pie. They'll call a whole pizza a pie.
Speaker 3: Like a pie chart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hence the term tell you what I had a recipe of the week, but I'll scrap it and I'll talk you through it at the end of this podcast. How about that for the rest of the week.
Speaker 4: No, no, we'll fade recipe of the week. There's enough food talking.
Speaker 1: There for.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, okay, Well we'll hit the feedback because I had a few people, Matthew, the Great Twins were not the last people executed in the Tower of London. That was Joseph Jacobs, a German spy in nineteen forty one by firing squad.
Speaker 2: And also a little feedback on a similar topic, that was Bronson is still alive?
Speaker 3: Yes, that was part of my That wasn't matt That was Cooper said that he was rip.
Speaker 4: Didn't say it was dead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Bronson is seventy two years old and still alive and kicking in jail.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: The Crey brothers.
Speaker 5: Ronnie Craig died of a heart attack in an mental institution, I believe, in nineteen ninety five. Richie Craig died of cancer in two thousand and was released on passionate grounds.
Speaker 4: So neither of theone were executed.
Speaker 1: No, jeez, where do you must have been thinking of some one else?
Speaker 4: So I think you're talking about Ben Cray.
Speaker 1: Continue to continue on, Continue on, guys, Can I can.
Speaker 4: I give a shout out?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it ever?
Speaker 4: Uh happy?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: First of all, earlier in the week it was Andrew Johns's birthday. I want to shout out to Uncle Joey. But over the weekend, last weekend's weekend of footy, he went into the sheds, the Bulldogs sheds right and was interviewing a few of the boys after the win, as he does sometimes he goes in there and you know, dribbles a little bit. I wanted to shout out the Bulldogs playing squad because in the background a lot of people didn't notice it, but you can see all the players, Maddie Burton sex bomb, Toby Sexton in the background cleaning up all the rubbish in the sheds, and I just thought, well, what the great culture of the Bulldogs. This wasn't supposed to be a laugh, This isn't a joke. I just wanted to shout him out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I thought, this is the stuff that billy journos don't report on, the good stuff.
Speaker 1: A lot of them do. But but she's a class act. Some of the places that you know, we've we've dealt with with the Bulldogs. They're just class Toby Sexton, Cameron Strouder, Camp surround of course, Jacob Preston classy dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just thought it. I just thought it's it's an epitome of a team that's, you know, killing at the moment I think they're coming first? Aren't they going first? And it's a you know, it comes back to if you're a good person, you get good rewards. Good people are good players.
Speaker 3: It's like making your bed in the morning, set yourself up well for the day.
Speaker 1: And Joseph Jacob's German spy. First, he was the last person executed London via firing squad. He was German spy. I told you that, Jesus, sorry, this.
Speaker 3: Is my bofore he doesn't blood.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking forward of something that's been a bit slower this week I have.
Speaker 2: Can I please get to my may the let's go with the two real one fake segment that we've been doing lately rock stars again, because I thought their crooked behalor fun are always entertaining. So there's one. I read them all that for you. How about that?
Speaker 4: So one of them is an AI chat GPT story one of them has been done by AI.
Speaker 2: The other two are real stories. First one David Bowie's Alien Report nineteen seventy six. During a heavy drug period in his life, at the peak of his Thin White Duke phase, Bowie told a reporter he was watching was being watched by aliens from his Los Angeles swimming pool. He insists they were benevolent, benevolent.
Speaker 1: Benevolent, but judge all right, and preferred.
Speaker 2: To be observed while he was snorting cocaine and made his sandwiches.
Speaker 1: In his loft.
Speaker 2: He also believed he was being followed by witches. At one point, he stought his own urine in jars to keep them from stealing his essence. The pool was later drained.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, Bowie used to for a long time the thin White Duke era he lived on milk and cocaine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I reckon that's true, just so I wouldn't. I don't think AI would come up with that.
Speaker 3: So if he did live in LA, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. If he lived in LA I don't know. I'm not sure a bit. There's a lot of stuff that Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Thought, Yeah, Courtney loves drive through fashion melting meltdown. Two thousand and four, Courtney rode up to a McDonald's drive through at two am, ordered one French fry, and then demanded the cashier rate her outfit quote on a scale from rockstar to divine chaos. When he gave her a seven, she launched at the silhouette at the menu board and yelled, you wouldn't know if it ate your nuggets. Police were called and no fries were served.
Speaker 1: Well, that's consistent with her behavior, so at the moment, we'll get a tough decision.
Speaker 3: He died in two thousand and two.
Speaker 1: He didn't did a little bit later.
Speaker 3: I think Bowie No, no, no, no, Kurt Cobaine, that was Courtney Cox.
Speaker 1: That was Courtney. There's Courtney who is his Courtney friends?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounds like something.
Speaker 4: This whole time, I was going.
Speaker 3: Courtney from what was her band?
Speaker 1: Whole whole.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure he died before two thousand though, didn't he?
Speaker 3: No, not two thousand, No, no, no, two thousand and two. I was listening to Nirvana. He was still alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know I can listen to I'd say, okay, third one, really Mick Jaggers cursed Parrot Incident. Nineteen ninety, While vacationing in Barbados, Mick bought a talking parrot that kept screeching satisfaction at full volume. After three sleepless nights, he tried to liberate it into the world, only to be bitten and publicly shamed by local bird rights activists. The parrot was later adopted by a steel drum band and taught to say, oh, where's my paycheck?
Speaker 1: Well, let's tell what. They did record a few albums in Barbados in the Caribbean. But I'm going to go for that one one so good.
Speaker 2: David Bowie's Alien Report, Courtney Loves Drive Through Fashion Meltdown, Mick Jagger's Curse Parrot Incident. Which one's alive?
Speaker 1: I'm going to curse Parrot.
Speaker 4: I think I'm going to go Bowie.
Speaker 3: Now I'm sunny. I'm very more towards Bowie too.
Speaker 4: Let's go the first one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the lie Courtney Loves.
Speaker 3: Drive Oh Courtney, so we wouldn't have got any rate.
Speaker 4: Are very accurate at like, but coming up with the stories based on the person's personality. If we're not careful, I'm just going.
Speaker 3: To google when he actually died.
Speaker 1: Cook. Yeah, keep it. Okay, what have we got now? Now? What should we dive into? Film Fame of Violent?
Speaker 2: Let's do it?
Speaker 3: I like it. Who's your Man?
Speaker 1: Film Fame and Vinyl Today? Subject by muse is Sean Penn, the Great Sean Penn, certainly a different cat. I listened to an interview with him. I got the idea from Louis Thereu. He just did an interview with him, which is very very good. Just quite, it's very very good. I just interrupt you.
Speaker 5: I'm an idiot because I was thinking nineteen ninety two, I was listening to Nirvana as opposed to two thousand and two when.
Speaker 3: I was a mother. He died in nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was pretty yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we moved on, okay. Sean Penn. He was born in Santa Monica, which suits because he played a surfy dude in the second ever film where he came to prominence, which was Fast Times at Ridgemont High. He's an eighty two film, He's actually which was the first of a film made by Cameron Crowe. By the way, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, he was a child actor Trish. In nineteen seventy four, he was in the Little House of the Prairie, receipterous and yes, now well known. He married Madonna. They met on the set of the video material Girl nine ninety five. They married six months later, divorced three years later. He's a guy who was attracted to danger. He did a lot of humanitarian work during Hurricane Katrina. He was soon dining with Vladimir Putin. Vladimir Putin was in London. Vladimir Putin, Jack Nicholson and Sean Penn all dining together, travelers to the Ukraine, quite a bit with Zelenski, and once visited Syria to meet with the awful dictator Basher Alissad and of course interview del Trapper, which I don't remember. And his brother Chris pen Chris.
Speaker 2: Penn, Yeah, in Reservoir Dogs and also very much his Wikipedia then.
Speaker 1: And he's also also in Footloots. He was the bad dancer in Footloots. That's Sean Sean.
Speaker 3: Pen with the also crooked sort of nose. That's hereditary.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, first question, I'll do this true. We're talking about Tom Hardy last week, and I think we all thought he's pretty sexy dude.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of feedback on more bland people have been watching Sean Penn.
Speaker 1: I find him a charismatic sexy dude.
Speaker 2: Look, I.
Speaker 3: I think he goes out with an Australian girl. No, he goes out with someone's daughter.
Speaker 1: Does have to do with him?
Speaker 3: Look easy my type.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: What I will say about Sean Penn is he has definitely improved with age.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess I think our man here coop looks quite like it's in the shape of the face.
Speaker 3: Anything like it?
Speaker 1: Okay, I always say sorry, Okay, Bronze, Silver, Gold movies?
Speaker 4: By can I say an unpopular opinion. I don't think I've seen any Shompen movies really, not one, have you?
Speaker 3: Misstic River?
Speaker 4: I haven't seen it, never seen it.
Speaker 3: That's my goald.
Speaker 4: The only one I've seen vaguely from memory is Milk, very good, heavy Milk. I haven't seen anything else, so I'm going to sit out.
Speaker 5: Okay, you said that, Well, Mystic River is my number one, twenty one Grams is my number two, and my three is Dead Men Walking, also very very.
Speaker 1: Good, great movie. I've gone Bronze. He does cameo and being John Malkovich as himself, Silver, dead Man Walking, Gold Klito's way.
Speaker 2: Yo, little Well, my bronze was being John Malkovich. Ye, my two was Milk and my one's Mystic River.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: A number of times.
Speaker 4: What's that about?
Speaker 3: It's about It's yeah.
Speaker 2: It spoilers. It's heavy, heavy drama. Kevin Bacon and Sean pan are the two leads. Great and oh, who's the guy from Shaw Shank Redemption. He's also in it, Tim Robbins, Tim Robbins. So they're like the three friends and they grew up together and there's a lot of backstore. It's very good, very good movie.
Speaker 1: Stephen King. I read an article by Stephen King once the Horror Rider, and he was talking about and I've said this before, he said, when Sean pen married Madonna, Sean Penn is notoriously private. He said it was a nightmare from He said he walked into the room once and he said Madonna was trying to find the cameras and he was trying to hide away from it. He got arrested once in Macau, had to flee, had to flee China. Paparazzi kept hanging outside his room taking photos, so he got the paparazzi took him up to the floor where his mate was staying, hung the paparazzi out by his ankles.
Speaker 3: He had a number of incidents with paparazzi. How I remember there were some court cases.
Speaker 4: They don't like, Like the Americans really don't like their paparazzi do.
Speaker 1: They very grissy.
Speaker 4: I think they were trying to get a rise out of it.
Speaker 1: They provoke.
Speaker 4: They are very like, yeah, there's always like an incident. There's I love my favorite thing to google when i'm sad ist Toby Maguire, he's he always has an incident with He nearly ran over one one day, but he's just so aggressive with the paparazi. Justin Bieber is the exact same as well. Justin Bieber always has a go.
Speaker 2: On different types. Like the American ones seem very it's more not as much nosey as the UK, but they're very intrusive, Like they're not so much nose about the information, but when you're out and about they're in your face. Like they're actually not being aggressive.
Speaker 1: They want they want celebrities behaving badly. They want to catch you.
Speaker 2: Then it's just it's almost like they're just so intrigued. They're like they're they don't realize, like see Denzel todayel had one and can French French?
Speaker 1: Remember remember the French with Tom Cruise got squirted him in the face with water.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on the red carpet, and times like that's not funny.
Speaker 2: Him leave, he grabbed him and like you're not leaving?
Speaker 4: Tom Cruise seems a bit like prickly though.
Speaker 1: Are you a very very nice guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think he is too, and I think you have no. I mean, how big a superstar he is and how much he would have been harassed?
Speaker 7: I think he isn't the right Yeah, and he's at an age there too where it's like probably like because he looks young too, probably doesn't some people that are native to it probably wouldn't respect him the way he probably should be if he looked a bit older.
Speaker 2: Because he's like a legend of cinema, like.
Speaker 1: Tom Druz, Like is he the biggest little discussion? Do you think? Because it's probably an unpopular opinion or a question because he's been in a lot of light and fluffy movies and jack because again he looks young, do you think he's the greatest actor of all time? No, not just pure acting, but films that he has been in. Do you think he's the biggest box office star at all?
Speaker 4: I think so All the Mission Impossible is a huge and.
Speaker 3: You know, the Manager one and huge, I think, I think.
Speaker 2: And the thing for me that puts him above the rest is how well his movies have aged, especially some of those movies in the eighties, like the Born on the Fourth of July is one of the best movies Risky Business, Risky Business, like they're all classics. And then he's been able to do it like he's Probably the most recent success would have to be.
Speaker 1: Maverick. Maverick.
Speaker 2: Maverick was a proper success just out of COVID too, And the whole marketing campaign was built around going back to the movies. Like I thought, that's pretty brilliant, you know, like compared to other actors, like they weren't. He was more marketing around like bringing them people back to the cinema, not putting it on a streaming service they're putting it on DVD or more streaming.
Speaker 1: So he was in big movies like and you talk about suffering for your art, he was in that movie The Outsiders. When he was a young actor, he was about well Sean Penn was in it, but he deliberately he played a guy called Soda Pop in it, like young sort of greaser, and he deliberately had his teeth chip for the role.
Speaker 3: Apparently picked it for a role as well.
Speaker 1: He did Club Fight. Was it Fight Club or it might have been the other one where he plays the gypsy gypsy fighter?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What is that one? Oh, that's that's snatch. Ye.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. I'll give you something about an American doing a Irish accent. I saw a clip today of a movie out what it's called. Shila buff has just done a movie now I think it's recently, because I've never seen it before. Come up today, does an Irish accent. It is one of the best two minute clips I've seen of an American do an Irish accent ever.
Speaker 4: Really, Yeah, it'll be Lelo and Stitch is coming out in cinemas as well.
Speaker 1: Remember that Irish accent.
Speaker 4: Remember the kids show Kids TV show. They're doing like a real life movie about it.
Speaker 2: Pretty interesting going up against Tom Cruise's the Final Reckoning Mission impossible. They're saying the Final Reckoning Corbat is going to be demolished by Lelo and stitch.
Speaker 4: They are.
Speaker 1: There's some serious that's what they're fun guys. Do you know who are Yeah? The little the Little Blue Fellow, exactly, the little Blue Fellow.
Speaker 3: To be fair, everyone can do an Irish double the morning and where can the start?
Speaker 5: Some challenges, family challenges, and I reckon one of them is going to be accent, very good.
Speaker 4: Very aggressive coming from you. But would you like to do your Irish accent now?
Speaker 1: Then we're going to do a phrase.
Speaker 3: I've got a little Joe for you. Let's be telling you it's even for you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Woman came home screeching in the driveway.
Speaker 5: And she shouts, excited led to her husband, honey, pack your bags.
Speaker 3: I just won the lottery. Well the husband was so excited you and oh my god, what should have pack? Beach where skiwear? She goes, Oh, it doesn't matter, just get out.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Sorry to the Irish listeners.
Speaker 1: And I'd just like to say apologize to our Irish listeners there.
Speaker 4: That is very good, kind of pidy.
Speaker 1: It is quite party that.
Speaker 3: Mine was mine?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 3: No, you know what I can do? No good in your eyes?
Speaker 1: What about? Okay, say Irish accent? I went to an I went to a Rod Stewart concert last night, and my guy, that man can sing.
Speaker 4: I went to a rod Stewart concert last night, and my god, that man can sing.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good, pretty good, pretty good. It's pretty good. It's like a Doublin accent. It's not a thick Irish accent. There you go, how anxious?
Speaker 2: Call me on the spot? Okay. I went to a Rod Stuart concert mat and JESU is a wonderful active it's.
Speaker 4: Not finish, almost Russian at the start.
Speaker 2: That was just.
Speaker 3: I went to a rod Stewart constant Scottish.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I think you can go over it.
Speaker 3: I went to start Concept last night and my where if it was good? It was fine?
Speaker 2: Give me give me someone else?
Speaker 7: Call?
Speaker 2: Have you got anything else for me?
Speaker 1: Went to it? I went to the Oasis can't say last night. That was two lads and I tell you what, Jesus they could they can perform.
Speaker 7: Us.
Speaker 4: What else have we got?
Speaker 1: Have we got a queen? Let's do this?
Speaker 3: This is called what city am I? Okay?
Speaker 5: So I've got five US cities. You've got to guess them from them?
Speaker 4: So it's like, who am I?
Speaker 1: You're going to give some facts exactly.
Speaker 3: You can just use your names to call it today.
Speaker 1: You're forgetting when you do the other people's names.
Speaker 5: There was a famous TV series named after me in the eighties. JFK was Inssassinated where I see, Yes, Matt Dallas, very good ship.
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel like we're going to be really going to be We're going to be edged out by history.
Speaker 3: No, not really, that's probably the only historic.
Speaker 1: I'll be the judge of that.
Speaker 5: Maybe, Okay, next one, I am the capital of the state of Tennessee and the home of labor.
Speaker 4: Yes, Nashville, good wor running from your life from Shia Lah.
Speaker 3: Buff very good, very good, young man.
Speaker 1: So what's just called one one one one.
Speaker 5: I'm a city on the Mississippi River in southwest Tennessee. I'm famous for strains of blues, soul, and rock and roll.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Michigan, No.
Speaker 1: Yep, Matt Memphis, Yeah, Memphis, Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Some studios famously lives here, and so home you said Michigan.
Speaker 1: That's a brand that's Detroit's.
Speaker 6: Start walking in maphis Okay, I'm working with Okayard pig Piggy Riddell used to go on the Continuous Call to and literally sing it seriously walking in Memphis.
Speaker 1: In Memphis, was it good?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: It was actually really good at school.
Speaker 5: One Jack, you need to get on the board man, Okay, sprawling Southern California city the center of the nation's film.
Speaker 2: And Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: Very good one.
Speaker 5: One have Angels, brother, you might want to get really ready for like, it's a quick one on the site of Pearl Harbor, Jack Cooper Jack City.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very good, Holy cow to one to one. You can tie it with the others goopy by getting this one. This is the last one, and this is probably the hardest one.
Speaker 5: And that's why I've left it for the lake. Okay, Sorry, my nickname is the Big Easy.
Speaker 3: Yes, doesn't know.
Speaker 4: Let me get a good time to be easy, to be easy, to be easy easy.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Easy vibrant.
Speaker 1: You just switched to w A.
Speaker 4: I just waked out so much American.
Speaker 3: You don't need to keep reading the fact I had a lot of for that one and you cut it short.
Speaker 4: Don't keep reading it.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, good podcast.
Speaker 3: Did you like my joke again?
Speaker 1: I didn't actually understand it.
Speaker 3: I need to say it again, please please.
Speaker 4: Lord Mike's very hot today. I will say because this comes out, this is the last Family podcast, the full state of origin. Do we want to pick a good point, you know, corprediction team, man of the match sort of thing.
Speaker 1: That's forges following Wednesday, but the Family Friday. Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, I'll do. I'm going to go New South Wales thirty two, Coinsland twenty two, Nathan Cleary, first try scoreer, Nathan Cleary, man of the match.
Speaker 2: Holy ball, wow true, leave me Outles twenty to sixteen. Man of the match. I'm going for Mitchell Moses and I think you even.
Speaker 4: Try scores if you want first try score.
Speaker 2: I want to go first try scorer to be in the center's latrell Mitchell Holy.
Speaker 4: I am very conco Coeensland coins with the first.
Speaker 3: One is Harry playing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well you know I love Harry.
Speaker 4: Do you want to do one now?
Speaker 5: I'm going to go Queensland eighteen six and Harry Grant man of the match.
Speaker 2: Who scores first, Harry Grant.
Speaker 1: That's a good bet. It's a Harry fest.
Speaker 4: Nah, it's a Harry. I'm going to go. Okay, I'm going to go in New South Wales and I'm going to say twenty to eighteen win by a penalty goal, first try scorer x x x Xavier codes Man of the match I'm going to have. I'm going to go you know how, I'm going to go me on the match Dad, I'm going to go Dill the Edwards.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, you won't go break back in him.
Speaker 4: You won't go break back in mountain.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope I'm right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'll say this as a tip for people, right although I've got nothing clearly first tries because I like it when Nathan runs the ball, so I'm saying that. But if you're going to have a bet, mate, go for go for Crichton, Latrelle and Zach Lomax, those three because those three because I reckon most of the tries some New South Wales will come from Nathan's kicks to kicks.
Speaker 2: And here too, co little something. No, you can't bet on it, which is the prediction. I think Mitchell, Moses and or Nathan will score tries on fourth tackles, all right, yeah, because I think I was seeing what Laurie said in the coverage last night. I think he's encouraging them both to run on fourth tackle because the other one can take the last tackle.
Speaker 1: Very good, very very good.
Speaker 4: Round us off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, send me Ngel, send me a name.
Speaker 3: Have a good weekend people.
Speaker 4: Bye Rod now
Speaker 6: Right now