Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne. This is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. It's just gone twenty two to seven. It's still to come this morning. Laddy Gaga tickets, that's all right. She has arrived in Melbourne. She plays tonight and when you hear this song, you give us a ring and we will off BLO tickets to the VIP suite for Lady Gaga.
Speaker 2: Cool before that though, well Jason, Yes, Clent's not just music rocking Melbourne at the moment.
Speaker 1: Kendrick Lamar last night as well, and Somber. I was in church last night at my son's graduation. Got a text from one of the guys at we're here saying do you want to come to Kendrick.
Speaker 3: I didn't need to go to. Kendrick remarks, I could hear it from my house now.
Speaker 2: Some form of fireworks display there.
Speaker 3: Facebook page they were saying music the noise was carrying because of the wind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what happened. Yes, the wind carries the noise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, I've never heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's amazing to read it right, or to take Kendrick had wind.
Speaker 4: No, the wind was carrying and do.
Speaker 2: Chi warm up. It's also a big weekend of sport. Now there's two very very big spoiling that's happening right now here in Melbourne at the sand Belt down at Royal Melbourne you have the Australian Open of course, and then some of my friends going to and then at the Gabba, the Gabbatoir have the Ash Second Test. Now, Lauren or we.
Speaker 4: Were watching it last night. We were at one point.
Speaker 2: Hang on, don't get too excited. You can choose what we talk about.
Speaker 1: You only get to talk about one. Do we go the golf?
Speaker 4: Has the golf started yet?
Speaker 1: Or the well, well, you have to wait golf for the cricket.
Speaker 2: The golf or the cricket. Would you like box A or box B?
Speaker 1: You have the big one. Can't do a don key boat.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's do cricket.
Speaker 3: Because more people spoke to me in my household yesterday about cricket than.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, and the photographer it's a photo, Laurence.
Speaker 4: We put the cricket on in the background.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, the cricket.
Speaker 3: And then last night the cricket was on my house and Clint was there, my friend Nick was there, Paul was there and Click goes, look at this guy, He'll go out for a duck.
Speaker 4: And what happened?
Speaker 2: He bloody went out for a duct.
Speaker 3: In my room, I was in the laundry and I heard three boys squealing and I was like, what's happened?
Speaker 1: Can you bet on that?
Speaker 2: I seem you cat You probably can't, now, Lauren, Lots happened in the cricket yesterday.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 2: Of course he still follows Australia winning the first Test in person two days yeap. Quite extraordinary when I when I say the name Mitchell.
Speaker 4: Stark, Yes, what Starky?
Speaker 2: What does it elicit in you?
Speaker 4: He's the captain.
Speaker 1: He's not he should be.
Speaker 4: He's the best batter, he's not bowler.
Speaker 2: He is the best left armor in the world. Right now.
Speaker 1: Yes to Mexico.
Speaker 2: He opened proceedings and didn't he strike. I saw the start yet what happened?
Speaker 4: Someone went up very quickly in the English name.
Speaker 2: Yes, in fact they were two for five.
Speaker 4: Ye saw that.
Speaker 2: Edged taking a first start first over again. You can't chieve him out of the game. Chops it. It's two and two for start. Damaging blows right at the start of this second Test match in English, they're caught in the headlights. Now.
Speaker 3: It was around that point on the broadcast that I saw it's very hot in Brisbane, and I saw them cut to some of the English supporters, fully grown adult men sitting there in the heat with face paint on, and I thought, do you think they regret their decision to do that in the.
Speaker 4: Heat when they're looking?
Speaker 1: I think Bigger regretted his booking flights to come over.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Wow, well maybe maybe?
Speaker 3: Is it always Astraverse England in the Ashes or the other teams to get involved, like when India and Pakistan they don't.
Speaker 2: Play for the Ashes Australia India play for the border Gaviscar Trophy? Yes, okay, but the Ashes is how the Ashes came about?
Speaker 4: Yes, they they I do know it.
Speaker 3: Was the They know it was the wicket that they put in the incinerator, that's right. And they put it in a tiny little urn like the tiny school you've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Team And the birthplace of the Ashes is here in Victoria in Sunbury. There you go, There you go. Now, let's move on. Actually that stays in lords doesn't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: Do they do replica?
Speaker 2: It's a replica now Josh Inglis was also red hot. What happened there? He plays for Australia.
Speaker 3: He took some a catch, good catch, he didn't he's the wicket keeper.
Speaker 2: He is a wicket keeper, but he wasn't wicket keeping.
Speaker 3: Oh well we weren't batting, so he didn't.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when we all erupted because there was a magical runout said back problem here.
Speaker 3: The wicket keeper, no clubs nowhere, shrubs him down.
Speaker 2: That's the ones.
Speaker 1: So glad I wasn't at your house last night.
Speaker 3: Well, actually I got in trouble because when the cricket was on, I tried to put a YouTube on over the top and I streamed about about manifesting the supermoon and how we were we were setting our intentions for a new year were like get it off.
Speaker 2: Well, we had to the whole supermoon thing.
Speaker 3: We were supposed to put our name on a piece of paper and put it in salt water and leave it out overnight.
Speaker 2: Because it was the most powerful supermoon to And I was again I was also quite interested in the very.
Speaker 3: Interested in the supermo pol was like, I said, are you're listening to this pool? You need to manifest some things and he goes, I am not listening. Non interesting.
Speaker 1: Oh I bet he was manifesting something after.
Speaker 4: That YouTube video went for twenty four minutes.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Josh Inglis was born in England. How's that for a tidbit? But he plays for Australia.
Speaker 4: Oh so is it? Can you you can pay for anyone?
Speaker 2: Well not really, No, he's a citizen. Anyway. It all ended with Joe Route, the captain. He's very good, isn't he?
Speaker 3: I did say Route is an unfortunate surname though, yes, I saw him pop up.
Speaker 2: He made lots of runs, Lauren, didn't he is he England?
Speaker 1: Or Jesus Kerry going back?
Speaker 2: Honors the parts and doesn't he put his other and what wouldn't he?
Speaker 1: So it continues today?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, day two today.
Speaker 4: That concludes our sports report for the morning.
Speaker 2: Well done, Lauren.
Speaker 3: My dad said to me yesterday what he called me Dad, Bobby Phillips got on the bloss about the golf blazz.
Speaker 1: We had our opportun need to talk.
Speaker 3: To All I know is he said, I like Rory mackelroy mckelroy. And he goes because all the others ran off and took the money. But Rory stayed with the establishment.
Speaker 1: Rory also was caught on the news saying that wasn't his favorite golf course in Melbourne. Did you see that?
Speaker 2: No, just just quickly on the Gold very quickly and Australian leads away. His name is Elvis Smiley Smiling.
Speaker 3: Do you know he's the son of Grant Smiley Good, DJ no, Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good following them on the socials,