Speaker 1: Welcome back.
Speaker 2: This is Cartrip Trivia and today's episode will contain our last Who Am I? And our last Friday Funny for twenty twenty five. What a year it's been. Look technically, today's Who Am I? Isn't it who Am I? But you're gonna have to hang on till the end of the show to find out what it is. Now we have a dozen birthday shoutouts to get through, so without any further ado. On Sunday, Wren from Elfinstone will be eight. Simon from Perth is turning forty nine. Tomorrow's birthdays. Jesse from fairy Meadow in New South Wales will be forty two. Jordan from Tulsa, Oklahoma, Oklahoma, Oklahoma is turning twenty nine. Today's birthdays, Emma from Tullamore in Ireland is thirty six years of age. Matt Salmon's from London happy thirtieth. Mate Billy from Kingsgrove is seven. Otto from Q is nine. Ryan from Woodonga. There's also nine. Harriett from South Perth is eight, Olivier from Melbourne's ten, and Elizabeth from Owensboro in Kentucky and the United States is forty four.
Speaker 1: I'm Stephen Cray.
Speaker 2: Now turn to the person next to you and look in the whites of their eyes. Those are their sclearet. Now it's not very Christmas y hey. Question one. The sound that horses make when they walk is clip?
Speaker 1: What? Clip? Clop? Question two?
Speaker 2: What is ten percent of eighty.
Speaker 1: Eight? Ten percent of eighty is eight? Question three?
Speaker 2: Following her visit to Nigeria in June, Queen Mary of Denmark recently visited Which African country?
Speaker 1: Kenya? Question four? Beginning with C.
Speaker 2: What is a fee paid to an agent or employee for transacting business or performing a service? It's a commission? Question five? What symbol appears in the very center of a standard scrabble board a star? And that star must be incorporated into the first word? Question six. In the Earth's atmosphere, what lies between the troposphere and the mesosphere the stratosphere? Question seven. An anglophile is someone who is particularly fond of or greatly admires what England or Britain? Question eight? What letters are different in the two different mainstream spellings of the name Rudolph. One version has an F on the end, the other version has a pH on the end. Occasionally there's an E. On the end of the pH Question nine, who finished on top of the twenty twenty five Formula One Championship standings. You don't need to be an anglophile to know this one. It was Lando Norris. Question ten. When referring to a web address, what does the L stand for in r L locator uniform resource locator? There's a saying you learn something every day, But if you listen to trivia, you learn a lot of things every day, don't you.
Speaker 1: Question eleven.
Speaker 2: How many million dollars was pilot Steve Austin Worth in television's nineteen seventies science fiction action series Six Million Bucks. The show was The six Million Dollar Man. Question twelve, it's a follow up question. The spinoff series of The Six Million Dollar Man, running from nineteen seventy six to nineteen seventy eight, was The What Woman The Bionic Woman, starring Lindsey Wagner. Question thirteen. Which European country is the home of Flamenco dancing Spain? Question four fourteen. What is the process of adjusting a camera's lens to make the subject's image appear sharp and clear? That's adjusting the focus or focusing? Question fifteen, what album by Charlie XCX means a badly behaved or spoiled child brat Question sixteen, according to the saying, a penny saved is a penny What a penny saved is a penny earned? Question number seventeen, beginning with Z. What four letter word means great energy or enthusiasm in pursuit of a cause or objective? Zeal z e a L. Question eighteen? Which sport has screwballs, been balls, knuckleballs, and fast balls? They used to have spitballs, but they've been outlawed Baseball? Can I say ball any more times? In a question? I think not? Question nineteen? Which real life couple star as Santa and Missus Clause in the Christmas Chronicles? Kurt Russell and Goldie Horn. Okay, it's not who am I? It's a What family Christmas Movie am I? And idio is next? And today's question twenty is the last question of its type for twenty twenty five? What Family Christmas Movie am I? Appearing in the IMDb list of Best Ever Christmas Movies at number seven. I was conceived in nineteen ninety three by writer David Brenbaum with Chris Farley and Jim Carrey the front runners to play the main character. I went through a number of rewrites and landed with director John Favreau, who would go on to direct The Jungle Book and The Lion King and star as Happy Hogan in the Marvel movies. He lightened the tone, and he turned Me into a family comedy. After a ten year gestation, I was released in November two thousand and three and grossed two hundred and thirty million dollars worldwide from a budget of just.
Speaker 1: Thirty three million dollars.
Speaker 2: My success spawned a Broadway musical and a stop motion television special in twenty fourteen. I told the story of an orphan baby who stows away in Santa's sack and returns with him to the North Pole, only to be adopted by Santa's Little Helpers. As an adult, I returned to New York City to find my biological father, whom is unaware of my existence. My soundtrack, featuring the signature tune Baby It's Cold Outside, is the second best selling Christmas movie soundtrack album since charting began. My impressive cast includes Mary Steenbergen, Bob Newhart, and James Kahn. But the show is well and truly stolen by the lead actor Will Ferrell in his first movie since leaving Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 1: What family Christmas movie? Am I?
Speaker 2: I am?
Speaker 1: I am elf?
Speaker 2: And you know what, folks, it's the last Friday funny of the year. So we have our little friend Rudolph. How appropriate joining us seasons?
Speaker 1: Greetings? Night, said an English accent. Is there any reason for that? Well?
Speaker 2: I feel a little bit Christmas, mate, or.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go with that, mate. It's appropriate too.
Speaker 2: Because the English are in town for the Ashes series, which isn't going so well for them at the moment. But you never know what could happen.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, we don't know, mate.
Speaker 2: I've got a feeling that your last joke for the year is going to have a Christmas theme.
Speaker 1: Accurate. That's pretty accurate, at mate, Then jingle some bells for me. Why don't you ever see Santor in a hospital? I don't know because he has private elthcare.
Speaker 2: Mate. Every sentence must be finished with, mate. I thought there was an aussy thing. I suppose we got it from the English, didn't we?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Mate, And it's not easy coming in once a week to deliver a jake. Mates, So I wanted to thank you personally for taking all the time and effort. Wait wait, wait, wait wait mate, this isn't the last time you're seeing this year.
Speaker 1: Mate, I'll be back for a surprise.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well we have the school holiday special editions to come. But thanks for joining us, and if it is the last time we catch you, this calendar hear of twenty twenty five, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.