Speaker 1: As five Names said on last week's lair, you should never meet your idols, but these two are doing it two weeks in a row. Because the Fantoms put up a twenty five hundred in Supercoach in round eleven, top of the pod by absolute mind, we're not even gonna do the segment this week, Five Names, Chief, you didn't you didn't want to come in today. You didn't want to be here made you're not happy for me? No cheef, not at all, not one bit.
Speaker 2: Can you get the what's the what's the button? You've the one to try off for swearing?
Speaker 1: Did they ready to get the horny one going? Because that's so good my score wasn't.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Phantoms Layer podcast. The bye rounds are here. It's going to be a big show, almost as big as my score on the weekend. So smart, he's just why do you talk about that? Rotten Chief muscles?
Speaker 3: Yeah, go all right, thanks thanks for having me. Yes, the buyers are here. We've got lots to get through. Also, DPPs, we go through all that shortly. But fans, why don't you just just take us through the score so we can get it over with.
Speaker 4: Hurry up?
Speaker 1: How long do I have you just go twenty five hundred?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Yep, about three hundred more than you and you went even bottom. A big week from the boys. All played well. I'm up to four five to two overall.
Speaker 3: Four one hundred and fifty two in the three figures. Now, congratulations, fans, well done, I'm done.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, I'm Sully.
Speaker 1: Some big scores, some big names, some big pods too, get to them in heroes, I mean big segment heroes. This week, chee, how'd you go?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I got a twenty two thirty, so yeah, not too happy with that. But at the same time, yeah, I mean I got through. I think we all will dealt a bit of a blow with Cooper Simpson the doughnut there, so everyone had to deal with that. But yeah, some of us copped it worse than others. And yeah, just some of my guys didn't stand up. So plenty of villains for me.
Speaker 4: Dance.
Speaker 1: Now, I have to enjoy it myself because everyone loves to beat the phantom. No one's happy when I score well, so I've got to be over the top of my enjoyment. But five names. You were seriously grumpy today, King of Bop yeah, you're grumpy. Ah, what happened? How do you explain? How do you explain a dumpster file like this?
Speaker 2: Twenty one forty one and I've i skilled that I've had to deal with fanom given the bidin all day this is this isn't a good Monday. This isn't good.
Speaker 4: That's rough. He was flat all weekend was a five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you almost were onto lead Oval on Sunday as well, when Ryan Merrick had clanging number eight too.
Speaker 2: I was close to maybe going to the West Coast rooms.
Speaker 4: You lot up the group chat. Don't do our man maracle.
Speaker 2: No, he's not the worst, he's not the worst on the right team.
Speaker 3: Eros and villains, fans. You've got about a thousand heroes, so take us away.
Speaker 1: I got to narrow that down, picked out too, the heroes now, the rookie hero of the week, Sandy Brock. Now, when we're all struggling for bench rookies and cash generation, which I am in most other spots too, Sandy Brock can with a seventy nine against the Crows on field as the Horny Ones replacement.
Speaker 4: Huge.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's stood that much and your hero is stilled seventy.
Speaker 1: Nine We'll take all day to go through. My need the cash though, so it's got me to go through one hundred and twenty bus scores. But mother hero last week I put my villain was the Essendon Football Club in general. They're back in the good books. Zack Merritt up there captain for me on the wee one hundred and fifty six absolute pig performance. He was good in the midfielder three quarters, went back behind the ball ice the gain was taking kick ins as well. Unbelievable performance. Goodbye and this week we'll get to that shortly as well. New picture on the wall of the leaf. You are watching on the Code Sports YouTube channel with Angus Clark as well ninety on debu. So there's the goat igin gonna be the goat cash cows of the year potentially.
Speaker 4: Yeah, love it. I'm just going to go with a guy who I thought was going to be.
Speaker 3: Traded out of my team quite a while ago, but it's managed to stick around. It's still the buyers or he's on the buy this week and I have no intention of trading him out in the short term anyway. And that's Adam Scherer coming back with a couple of big scores right when I needed it because the rest of my team's falling apart. And one hundred and twenty two from Adam Cherrah was a welcome yeah return, he's come good and he's playing well.
Speaker 4: He's playing good footy for my squad. Yep, very good your heroes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to say that, Sinclaire, just yep, good players.
Speaker 1: Villains, why don't you keep it going?
Speaker 4: The villain, Well, that's my villain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was a hero villain.
Speaker 2: Fifth, I know, Whitler's hard to play against. For fifty five?
Speaker 4: Oh, like I feel like it was it was we flagged it. It was going to be a good matchup.
Speaker 3: Then he had two tough matchups, but hopefully hopefully after like it's probably a bit more pain this week, and then after he's by you might just get a few.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to afford Matt, so I understand, but just get me at least an eighty please not Yeah.
Speaker 4: Tough scenes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Do you have any villains or you're good one of my I've got? Well, are we going with Harry Shechel? Maybe Cane Corn's villain as well? For convincing Clark to play out of that half back role, which we know is so super coach friendly.
Speaker 3: So yeah, some more numbers, some more numbers a new segment later on or the delve deeper, but some troubling numbers that might convince you, if you do have no other issues in your team, that maybe he is a potential trade.
Speaker 1: Will hiding that from us? I haven't heard that. Yeah, I have looked at the run a bit of a new segment later on, how the draft podcast go.
Speaker 3: I should have should have got back on it. Fans also, by the way, terrible in draft, So maybe.
Speaker 1: Stick to classic. I am in the classic. But chief he's grumpy? Is there another reason why he could be grumpy?
Speaker 3: There is something might be happening. There is something happening. Quickly get to my villain, Okay, Elijah Hewett, we don't. I don't usually do it for rookies. Forty nine in the first half, I was so looking for what I called a ton in the in the group chat. I said, oh, here's a ton pre game, and then yeah, forty nine at half got me way too excited. I think he was leading all West Coast scorers. Ended on a fifty seven. There was about a negative seven in the third quarter.
Speaker 1: There, so you're throwing a twenty year old kid.
Speaker 4: I needed it.
Speaker 1: I just need paying for the bottom side.
Speaker 4: Oh I love look promising Belie needed it. I just needed it. When we get the goat on Ryan Mack.
Speaker 3: Mike might even be on ross Lyne because I went early on Philippo and that he's looking to.
Speaker 4: That's your the villain for your own team for that.
Speaker 3: For that all right, let's move on, fans, into what we've got to talk about this week, And as you said, we do have a little bit of an update, bit of housekeeping before we get into the huge topics of the week, a.
Speaker 4: Bit about the top scorers this round. Another massive week.
Speaker 3: So you got a twenty five hundred the score to beat this week lockeryars him twenty six seventy three.
Speaker 1: I was closed, was the score.
Speaker 3: They took out the weekly prize that was Fraslinko and Kyle's team there had merit VC just like you did, Nick Martin with the one sixty six one sixty three sorry, and Luke Jackson also had a one sixty three, So yeah, a couple of massive scores there.
Speaker 1: Kyle might have watched spyhold Cell last week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Nick Martin main appearance. And it's also last chance to join the Lair League. So this it closes this week. I think you can still join. You should be able to. Now we've got some super coach merch up for grabs in that and apparently we've got five names by and you would be if you're ever in Adelaide as well.
Speaker 1: Was apparently part of the prize there. Now we've got three come five names is by. Three of the top.
Speaker 3: Ten coaches in the league are currently in that. But we just dropped off yeah one, so number two point disappointing there, but still number two overall.
Speaker 4: It was five names territory twenty two hundred for Mitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so seven to one's nine zero six seven last chance to join it shutting now so that we can know our have our loyal their listeners be able to jump in and not those people that jump on too late.
Speaker 4: We need we need our loyal lair listeners in there. But the big announcement simmed I'm wrong, yeah, or we get it in there before we start this pod. We did it.
Speaker 3: We did our ratings target. We thank you loyal air listeners.
Speaker 2: I had like a revelation a little bit last week. I was has dost he tied this to like a JP bonus kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Good at all?
Speaker 1: He might have at all have a big super coach meeting last week, all the big dogs are in town, he would have bet at the time. He's not a coincidence that I don't reckon.
Speaker 3: No, look, it was all just for the for our loyal air listeners to have something to give back.
Speaker 4: And what are we giving back to him?
Speaker 3: It is going to be your hair, yeah, once again being beautifully bleached as we've seen you do it in the past.
Speaker 4: I know it's a great look and the listeners wanted to bring it back.
Speaker 2: I like you how you like it's such a big deal and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's as I was saying before.
Speaker 2: It's literally that meme of that guy one like and I'll get blackout drunk by my self and then he lights it guys and say no.
Speaker 1: More so you were stoked.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't put it in. I need to. I know you want to see it and that it does. It's a little bit of a process, like you're not doing a home job here.
Speaker 4: Actually, when you're gonna do the scout bro.
Speaker 2: Stoutly, No, I go to someplace, have a chat to see what the options are. But we're done soon. I mean you're around a dark mofos, so you know we do it for.
Speaker 3: There, We've done it, so congratulations, Thank you everyone who got in your rating and review. We're up to five sixty so it wasn't just creepy over the five hundred. We wanted five hundred ratings on Spotify and Apple. You guys got there. Thank you so much for doing that. So sim will be bleaching his hair soon. On that I have to post a photo. You have to post a photo.
Speaker 2: Try. I'll try and get it done by next Monday.
Speaker 4: Wow, that is so we love that.
Speaker 1: We'll try.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll try.
Speaker 1: Now you have to watching. If you're not already in codeport YouTube channel, subscribe and watch it next go get yeah.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Matt Samson at fort La too, because I was speaking to someone about it and they went, oh, yeah, the bleach hair thing.
Speaker 4: I was like, what to listen nice he would have man tractorating in there.
Speaker 3: And then if he did, all right, well we need to figure out now what we're going to do for a thousand because that'll be next I reckon, fancy you're up.
Speaker 4: I'll be all right about you, scout.
Speaker 2: How about you? I'm stout bleacher head.
Speaker 1: I couldn't get away with that thousand anyway, getting your recommendations.
Speaker 3: Let's talk some super coach though, fans. Round twelve's coming up, and we are we have reached the buyers.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: We did have a big chat with the Goat last week about how to navigate him. If you haven't heard that, go back and listen. Still very relevant interview with Selby list Marera's magic the Fantasy Goat, Go back and listen. His advice there was fantastic.
Speaker 2: That was a better time for me back.
Speaker 4: When you're enjoying your super coach. But look, we're getting to the buyers.
Speaker 3: It's Best eighteen heading into the buy rounds and that is round twelve to sixteen this year, so it's an extended period in the buyers around twelve to sixteen Best eighteen. And during this entire four round stretch here we have three trades per week as well. So I don't know about you, guys, I might be run, I might be out of trades if I use them every single week. But you do have the opportunity to use three trades, and if you boost you get four, so if you've still got to boost up your sleeve somehow, you can use those four trades as well. And I think just it's important to note that a lot of the stuff we talk about, we do talk about how to achieve at the best ranking you can, But if you are just going for the league wins, I think it's important to know some leagues have you know, you don't even have matchups during the buyers, you might want to just plan your trades a bit more carefully. You might want to hold onto these injured players. So when we're saying trade or hole, we generally are speaking in the overall rankings situation. But fans, if you're in a league and you know you're just trying to get a league win, you definitely just be a bit more cautious and maybe hold some of those trades towards the end.
Speaker 4: Of the year.
Speaker 1: Definitely know there's a lot of serious super coaches, super coach leagues out there, and all about the head to head, the bragging rights, and maybe a bit of a prize as a lot of groups do play for. So this is important part. Other coaches in your league might get a bit excited, might try to keep with the overall rankings and get a win. But if you especially if you've banked a few early wins, this is time to think about your longer term great plan and keep some of those trades at hand. Because of the trade in the finals or in the final couple of homeway matches far more important than around twelve to sixteen.
Speaker 2: Also, who's not having by rounds on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wouldn't want to do that.
Speaker 3: You can switch off those a league setting, but we all play through the buyers, so sim you'll be planning your league.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's your focus now, i'd imagine.
Speaker 1: Yep, I'm the man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got to look at the league and see how i can win that.
Speaker 1: I still like that. But if you are also grumpy on this Monday, like five names and your bit down the dumps about your super coach team, big four week stretch for you as well, Yeah, plan it out a bit more. Yes, you need to luck. Yes things will pop up and affect those plans, but plan well, trade well, gain some raking spots.
Speaker 3: And we speak about these plans. We do have a phantoms grand plan coming later on. So how you're approaching the buyers and maybe people can get some ideas on some targets you've got in mind and your sort of overall strategy coming into the buys as well. So we're going to be going through that in detail soon. Dual position plays we mentioned off the top DPPs. There are eighteen new DPPs. I'm going to go through just a couple of relevant ones because a lot of them are draft relevant, but the ones that we're looking in terms of classic is far fewer. Eighteen brand new is though, and the big one that everyone was after Connor Rosei added defensive status.
Speaker 4: That's a huge one.
Speaker 3: But anyone that brought in Connor Rosi has been playing defense, he's got defensive status massive. We can move him back there now he has that status. Now you can shuffle him around. He's on his this week, so if you need to shuffle players around to get them on the.
Speaker 4: Field, you can do that.
Speaker 3: Cozy Pickett, who's been in some fire form playing as a midfielder, has that mid status. He's a nice bit of flexibility and maybe an option for you to consider this week. Probably just some other semi relevant ones, but again not for classic.
Speaker 4: This is more your draft.
Speaker 3: Justin mcinnernie adding forward status, he suspended, but he's back in round twelve, so I think he's back this week. Actually, Sam Banks added defensive status for Richmond and Brady Hoff adding midfield, playing a lot more midfield for West Coast this year. That's just a few names there are eighteen, so Bailey Humphrey a bit more. He's still relatively highly owned as well considering and he's got mid forward status. So there's just a few players to consider fans. But the other big thing as well, we have the mid season draft coming all week, so we might actually have some more rookie options to consider.
Speaker 1: Especially especially Essendon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so cheap options to consider keeping we might need them as well.
Speaker 3: We might so we do need them absolutely. So they're the big things heading into the buy rounds fans we need to learn, we need to know how to navigate them though, So I just want to understand where you guys are at. How many players do you have coming into round twelve? This for me, I don't know how everyone else is tracking out there. Round twelve for me is a brutal buy. We've had some bullets, which I'm going to speak about in a second. But where are you guys at? How many players do you have playing, and we heard the goat last week saying you want to round that twenty if you can each week, so you can have at least a couple of potential poor scores drop off because we do go down to eighteen. How many did you have this week? Heading in before trades, I always like to before trades.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always like to look at it and start with how many premiums you've got? Okay as well, because that's the important number of mind. Total premiums. If you have an extra one or two, you know, Hubox, you'll Tom Gross. You know, that's not going to be the difference between a good and a bad score. Sometimes an extra one, an extra premium could be yep. So I always look at my premium count at the moment I'm going to do it. I've written it down part of my plan after trades this week and probably involve Lockie Whitfield, you know how. I'm going to get to him shortly, but takes me up the fourteen premiums this week and about twenty overall players, you know, not counting you real on the edge guys or someone returning from the bench, but twenty with fourteen premiums. So taking a bit of a hip, like a lot of super coaches are traded in Marcus Bontepelli. Last week, like you did, we did talk about how to take Well, you've said enough about a week all weekend. Try to blame me all got him? Yeah? No, not five names, No, that's where I'm at. Thirteen trains. We have to probably use three this week. So three this week, then thirteen left.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool?
Speaker 4: Where are you at? Five names?
Speaker 2: I'll probably go around nineteen to twenty. Yeah, at the moment. I mean that, I'm including like the plane remembering for Zach Reid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so it should be I'm missing some big names, but it should be.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm at about fifteen or sixteen.
Speaker 1: Freemiums or players just flayers.
Speaker 3: Look, I think because I'm not counting guys like bow out like i'd need a miraor No, I'm not counting bow like a bowl or a Tommy Gross to hold his spot like I'm not banking on that pencil back would be great. Yeah, I got troubles. I got troubles just getting into this way. That's back, dough nut dossy on arise and sure it's.
Speaker 2: It's pencil or statists actually going to come back.
Speaker 4: Let's hope. So because we need it.
Speaker 3: But I've brought in a new segment because we've we've had some news already that we're going to have to make possibly some force trades already.
Speaker 1: And it is dodge this.
Speaker 3: Dodging bullets a bit aggressive, bit aggressive on the clip. Thenne matrix hopefully no copyright that now the early bullets we already know about. As you mentioned Zach Reid Hammy that looks like play that half a game for his massive score.
Speaker 1: Got someone to blame though the later in the.
Speaker 2: I'm generally surprised that.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't be having you still pop up.
Speaker 2: I'm just surprised he didn't get your cast. But it wasn't cast from.
Speaker 3: Products Cooper Simpson. Oh, that was a brutal blow for ever everyone last week. So the most popular rookie trading did an ac joint looked look terrific and he's had surgery this morning. Ten weeks is the expected return.
Speaker 4: Trade Flex as well, another big big flex ye massive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you'll go yeah, your flex is only store in twenty seats massively.
Speaker 3: Zero and then the other one that you know this would really be brutal on the first week of by rounds. Bailey Smith. Yes, he mentioned that there was some talk that he wouldn't have played if it wasn't his old matchup against the Bulldogs. So if he misses in the first week, that would be carnage for round twelve and anyone that's hard on that round twelve like me to even field a team. Lots of people with plenty of players in Kangaroos, Carlton, lots of people with your chair as your tdks, your Sheazels, Cherry, Caleb, Daniel, et cetera.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be hard field team.
Speaker 1: Another bullet on the run cheat not in effects on the weekend, but you know, will affect and hit some trade plans. Callum Mills returned on the weekend. Look good early but could be in trouble recording Tuesday afternoon. Don't have the final.
Speaker 2: News yet, probably Monday afternoon though.
Speaker 1: Monday afternoon, but ahead of yourself for really the friend of the show, John Ralph wrote earlier on Tuesday that Monday Monday, sorry, you can just went my own world, you know, just twenty five hundred up here and you guys are down there, so said, probably looking at a one week Callum Mills shows player came back on the ground was clearer, concussion looking like a one week So if it is one week, that you can still factor him in because he is still a good price. Pushes back his price rise as well. Yes he wouldn't pick him off what you saw, but well maybe you would not the score, but the eye test did look okay early, so just factor that in calorm Mills plans over the next month.
Speaker 3: Now, fans to be able to make all these upgrades that are about to talk about in your segment, your buy round planning segment, we need to look at some players we possibly can bring in on the downgrade for rookies.
Speaker 4: Bubble.
Speaker 1: I wish these sessions were longer at the moment. We need them to be longer, but they're not.
Speaker 3: I'm going to do a speed because there's really not much there and I want to get into your buy round planning speed round ye on the bubble this week, we literally have just a few options here and one that is the most popular one Campbell Gray one nineteen k defender Ford from Richmond scored eighty two on the weekend, negative fifty two, break even three in step marks.
Speaker 4: Fancy want to walk through some of these.
Speaker 1: Numbers, thirteen spoils as well, then went forward. We know the Tigers were hit big time through injury their tool stocks, but he had some good moments behind the ball and then went forward. So hopefully, you know, if they get a few of the tools back, he then goes back and plays in defense, that would be ideal. Goodbyeing on a normal week or start of that, he wouldn't rush to get him. But negative fifty two break even three weeks of cash gen that could be important in a difficult climate for kash Gen. So I'll probably get on board.
Speaker 3: And when we talk about rookies on the bubble, we mean players that have played less than the three games they change price on the third game. Now, these are the other two players that might play like they have to play this week for them to be able to go up and cash. Obviously, Oscar McDonald is the only other player with a really juicy break even negative thirty seven break even one hundred and nineteen k defender fans flagged him as I walked in today. Oh, he might be a little option on the bubble. You think he might come in to replace some of the well.
Speaker 1: Alex Pierce have been offered a three game ban for a challenging it, so again we'll wait and see how that plays out at the tribunal.
Speaker 4: But if he misses.
Speaker 1: Oscar McDonald was playing forward for the Dockers, but he did arrive at the club playing most of his career in defense, so could be in the mix if that band is upheld. And then Archer day weeks at ninety nine k mid forward. You know, Essendon just struggling to get numbers on the park at the mogent moment. Negative eleven break even did not play last week as well, So two players that didn't even play last week. Options these are the ones though next do we go early on these guys? Clearly he's on the wall. Angus Clark on.
Speaker 3: Negative fifty break even, ninety seven on the weekend, three goals playing from the wing as well, three snacks?
Speaker 4: Do we go early on him? For me?
Speaker 1: So I've gone early a lot, as you know. But you can't speak ninety seven every week not playing the Tigers every week. But he was very good difficult conditions, ran all night, bobbed up in the right spots. Again, you could if it helps, especially you know had success this year. I going early if it then has allowed me to do the main thing, which is upgrade my on field team.
Speaker 3: Yeap Campbell Grave first though, given that he's about to go up in value. Luke Pedler only played one game this year as well, negative seventeen break even seventy nine against.
Speaker 2: The I don't I don't love the job security.
Speaker 3: You've heard it here first five times for security. Now these are players that have already played three. But should we go there now? After they've played those? There's still cash is okay. I've got a couple of tiers here. The cheap tier Iszach Kiler one hundred and thirty eight k forward here, but he was playing defense on the weekend, which I noticed negative eleven break even. He's sort of plugging the whole of no Google Howard, Nozane, Cordy Roscoe's put him back or now, I don't hate this onnning he's scored I sixties looked okay at times? How do I think seven in set possessions? If he's there again, you know, one hundred and thirty eight k. His price is moving, Yeah, it a couple more. Cody Ango one hundred and thirty K mid forward. I personally just think the job security is a bit tough. He does have Richmond this week, could score okay, but you've got Kelly Stringer, Brent Daniels, Coggs, Callahan all coming back within three to five week time frame, even McMullen for them as well, So I think the job security might be shaky there.
Speaker 4: Almost prefer Keeler in that sense.
Speaker 3: And then Neil E. Rasmus is it too late for him? On hundred and ninety k he's got a negative three break even be okay.
Speaker 1: I think so you're at the price you need to make money at the moment, so unless you I think there's a few option we're going to talk about if you are not going all the way down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well this is one your next one. I'm doing a speed run here, so bit more expensive. Now five names. I've mentioned this too Phantom this morning and precked up again. I'm just giving away all my secrets in the office is why I fancy he's flying. But it's all thanks to you, and I have five names on the pod helping him out and he's reaping the rewards here. Cain mccauliff two hundred and eighty seven K mid negative twenty two break even ninety seven on the weekend, backing up a ninety.
Speaker 4: Six the week before.
Speaker 3: He had sixty eight percent of the Tigers center bouncer tenants, is only behind Taranto and Hopper. That was the season high there. So he is in good form. Likes better super coach too soon. He likes a few of our posts on the socials, so that's always a good sign.
Speaker 2: What's your price?
Speaker 4: That was sprot call of to eighty seven k his play.
Speaker 3: He's the third string mid, He's third in line for center bouncers at the moment in the last game.
Speaker 1: He's the one this week unlocks that are always fishing around ways to make money. I think he is the one you mentioned it our Peyton side story. We've had peace talks Ow and I after last week, so this is coming off the wall. What floor with him this week? Three hundred points see but.
Speaker 3: He saw you put out his way and you did tag out. He said peace cake or something along those lines.
Speaker 1: Light work Tigers man our does like came and call watched it closely there from the MCG on the weekends offered up cam acaull Off in our piece talks could be the one to open up things and I think he definitely does now. I look back at I jumped on him last year. South Australian big Sam Finder eighteen junior numbers hipster thankfully is not one hundred and forty three in his draft year that round of the draft year at Richmond. In his first season last year, got a bit of a run, got a game tie a little bit. But we saw his super coach scoring on show in Spurts last year and actually on the weekend this is this year dream time, eighty one per cent efficiency, zero clangers. Last dream time when we got on last year when we got on eighty one percent efficiency one clanger. Weird reflection there, similar things. So again the Tigers need him on the ball. He's tough, wins the footy in a contest, tackles and importantly kicks long as well, raking left foot juice of to super coach scoring.
Speaker 2: So who would you go? Yeah, who would you told?
Speaker 1: I'm looking this week to Caleb Daniel down to Kay mccaull off. That's how I make my money, Okay to get now, I'm going to use it to trade Zach Reid up to Lockie Whitfield Grants played the Tigers this week. Surely Adam Kingsy doesn't doesn't keep him in the forward line again. But even if you're not doing that move, if you're stuck for cash Jen on the bench, there's one hundred and fifty k Daniel down to mccaulleff. And given what we've seen from McCall off his role now in that on ball rotation and what he's be about to score, then he's going to be okay on field, I think as well for the next few weeks.
Speaker 3: We love it now. It did ruin my speed run, but it was good. No, I think it was great to talk Kine because yeah, we are pretty.
Speaker 1: Not claiming that one and I got on him last year, but you were talking about it hours talking about it, so no, so you how big and that we'll hear obviously.
Speaker 3: I'm sure Al being a Tigers man, will talk him up again on breaking even without Bayton, now we're.
Speaker 1: Allowed to say, yeah, we're friends again.
Speaker 3: Okay, Anger Sheldrick as another player, I'll just breeze through this negative twenty four break even Sheldrick five names eighty five on the weekend thirty seven per Center bounces. I think you're just I think that's a time bomb just waiting to basically be sub or dropped again. As much as I love Sheldrick as a player, just feels like he's the escapegoat there.
Speaker 1: How many times have we said how good, how good's he been? And then he just can't I think you can't pay up with that risk, like I agree, especially being down on the pecking order in the center bouncers. And then Shannon Neil, who there's been a couple of questions. I thought it we'd just touch on him here as a bit of creative cash GN two ninety K, negative thirty three break even just on fire at the moment. And the fact he's got West Coast this weekend? Do we like going a little bit different here now? Again I prefer the midfield role of k mcauliff, but look, Neil's proably going to kick a bag against West Coast this week and get that cash g really moving, Yes, and a good run as well, or the catch a lot of home games Bombers, Tigers, Saints all in the next seven or eight games as well. North. So if you had to look at the drawers now for super coach scoring yes, or two forwards and always fit into that unless you play on his team. You name Jeremy Cameron, but the drawer is good, so he's going to get all the opportunity. You think a lot of ball down there. I don't mind it, but I agree McCall of just I think if you're going to that path of making money.
Speaker 3: All right, well, hopefully we get some more options as well. As we said mid season draft, keep an eye out on that and see who we can pick as well from that batch, and hopefully we get just some more debutantes, some more players coming through that we can just desperately get.
Speaker 4: But that was mini little speed run.
Speaker 3: Hopefully you can pick one of those players that best suits your structure. But we are going to be talking about your structure and your plan, fan so that we can get an idea of how to attack these how to attack these buyers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, five names, He's he's going to tune our flat.
Speaker 2: Just come up with my with my plan.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll hear him after. But I came a call of too, well make money. But then also he's that train. That money train means Heason money train. I think hopefully over the next few weeks can make money now then by the time we're about to keep him through their buy but the end of the buy a rounds I'm planned to upgrade him. Yeah, hopefully not a lot beautiful now Yeah, I want to hear this plan all right. Round twelve. As I mentioned just before, Daniel to McCall of, Zach reied to Lockie Whitfield. Then probably just for money, I don't player Matt Carroll to Campbell Gray. Yes, Carl was probably going to stay in the blue side potention when they come back from the buyer, but need to get ahead of it, need to bank them the money this week. Happy to take an extra player as well in Campbell Gray, given I've taken a bit of a hit there. So as I mentioned before, twenty players roughly depending on team selection, fourteen premiums which is the key, thirteen trades left after that, and one hundred and twenty one k in the bank. I'm slowly banking. I've got record now of what I hope to be my cash balance will be. Zach Butters is the one in a few weeks. Yep, he's gonna be cheap, we know, down well under six hundred K now close to two hundred point break even for him, so he's one keep an eye on out there. For around thirteen, Saint kild and Frio are the teams on the buy most super coaches probably should be Okay, I've only got Jack Sinclair and Caleb Sarong.
Speaker 2: Out line's pretty bad that week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to be a mixed I feel like, quick note, don't panic if you're ranking just fluctuates massively one week, because I'm clearly going to plummet in the first week.
Speaker 1: But I feel like my structure.
Speaker 3: Has been just strong for the rest of the way, so experience expects some pain when you've got those players, but just don't just hold your faith because by the end of the buyers, that's why we're going through this plan. You want to be in the best position at the end of the buyers. Don't worry about during.
Speaker 1: YEP premium counts as well. Then round thirteen the plan is to now, ideally you trade at Kober Simpson this week, but not going to play, not going to move in price, so I'll probably trade him in round head around thirteen, bring Angus Clark in on the bubble. One hundred and thirteen k puts my Bank bounce up to one hundred and fifty k. As I mentioned, pretty set on field options there round fourteen. This when it gets interesting. Obviously, back in action in round thirteen and they've got the buyer this week. But given the money issues and the cash generation issues, you probably have to let Zach Butter's go one more week.
Speaker 2: He's also going to play GWS.
Speaker 1: Yep to Bedford. We're hoping for a low score because I need a low score to get him down good point five names.
Speaker 4: Thank you still listening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, round fourteen. It's all about Zach Butters for me. After the Toby Bedford tag. Hopefully now he'll be down at five point fifty k with a low super coach ton. So if Bedford can restrict him again to a sub ton again, he's looking now five point thirty so that would be ideal, great by him because that clutters. It's all about him my plan over those first three weeks, and at that point I'll be trading Sandy Brockout, who could get up about two hundred and eighty k now super coach plus his vital in the by rounds, you can get in there and look at the projections, look at what the player might be after three four five weeks, tipping Sandy Brock to be about two eighty k on super Coach plus projections, trade him down to a basement rookie. Now, this is where it's going to get hard, because we're hoping that some rookies pop up seas and draft d's come in and play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, part of the plan could always be get this person in some basement rook is just.
Speaker 1: So coming out in round fourteen, Sandy Brock, Thomas Simsy Wilson, and I'll probably trade Campbell Gray as well. Then only two or three weeks of price rises. But Richmond got the buyer. I need the cash. I'm hoping they both get to about two hundred K. So take the short, small cash hit, and then I'll be able to turn sorry, one of those guys into Zach Butters, given I've been making that money along the way. So say Sandy Broke down to a rookie, Thomas Simms down to a rookie, Campbell Gray, all the way up to Zak Butters. Very nice, cool, give me seventeen premiums for that week, twenty one in total trades nine left. We're getting low then round fifteen. Now this is going to be a sad day round.
Speaker 3: Now, I will just say I'm going to screenshot just your notes that you've written here and I'll put them on the YouTube. So if you're struggling, if you're listening on audio and you're struggling to follow along, I'll put it on codsports YouTube. I'll just screenshot each of these little things you've got here your plan yep, that you can sort of follow along because it is listening, it's hard, is tough, So if you're struggling, just go along and watch there and just see the real plan here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I can release this as well for if it is easier, But I'll quickly touch on the rest because it can change a lot.
Speaker 2: But how many traits do you have going into this week?
Speaker 1: This week, I've got sixteen sixteen left before anything. Right now, coming in to round fifteen, I've got Zach Butters into my team. Round fifteen, the Eagles are on the buy, probably trade Ryan Marreck then to hopefully we've seen enough from Callum Mills at that point as well to make some money. There's my cash gen the main Marricks down to meals and then hopefully one of my rookies has elevated in price, and I'm training in a mid season drafty sixteen premiums Round fifteen, then round sixteen the finale of my mid season get the full premium buy around strategy. Angus Clark hopefully has made a little bit of Money's at two ten or two twenty. You can see I'm trading these guys out not their peak, but we don't have time to wait them hit their peak. Angus Clark goes out for a basement rookie, and I've built up enough cash over the last two weeks to then go Cay McCall and Levi Ashcroft to a premium midfield around five point fifty five sixty k, depending who has fallen, looking at Jordan Dawson potentially, and then in Flex in the forward line or flex it'll be Jack mccraye potentially back in if he's fall if he comes back and he falls down about five hundred k, or Tom dacoone if he's about five hundred k as well, and we see something in the pre two weeks. So that's about where I'd get to four trades left. I'd have Matt Roberts at Flex, a premium besides him, full premium besides him.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, that's that's all the big names.
Speaker 1: That's the key and what I've been going for, all the high end premiums.
Speaker 3: So how many rounds left after the bias here? After round sixteen, there.
Speaker 1: Got seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty two, one, two, three, four.
Speaker 3: You got four trades for the last yep. I think i'll you might end up being donuts.
Speaker 2: Ben's going to be disgusting at the end of that.
Speaker 4: Look, I love it though.
Speaker 3: You've got a plan, which I think it's important to have a plan. I've done a little planning myself, maybe not all the way to around sixteen. I'm more of a couple of weeks at a time kind of guy. But I want to hear I want to hear your plan five.
Speaker 2: I'm one weeknd at a time, you know. Look, yeah, but actually plaining about now, actually get into it. I've decided this week. Let me look at my phone. I'm going to go, yeah, a trainer down to Dray, get some cash in there, Riley Bie done, Kan McAuliffe come in, yep, and then go read up to Whitfield. But then I'm going to have a nearly one hundred and fifty K in the bank after this week. The next week it's going to be. I'm keeping Daniel because I think I think as much as I've been critical about it, he's still it's better than having a rookie on. Yeah week, I'm keeping Daniel at the moment, and then next week feeds up because my bench is disgusting really because of Dossie. Actually, I think we're all pretty bad in that. Yeah, fix up that those guys. Yeah, I think Butters is a key target there as well. Bring in those guys the other one you ever actually could very much thinking about it. Tom Stewart, na get out, ye, get out of here.
Speaker 1: Everyone's talking.
Speaker 2: He's in my Would he be actually he would not for me? Would he be the ultimate? He would have to be up there for a fleet on the run home.
Speaker 1: I agree. Well, he's on the short list as well to come into that spot, depending on how much he arise it. So I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, putting my feelings aside, it's a good it's a good option.
Speaker 4: But I can't go.
Speaker 1: Back this week. He's four twenty three k.
Speaker 4: Rather slaying rather Sammy Flanders play week.
Speaker 3: I know I can't do it any any owner out there would be exactly the same as me.
Speaker 1: It was it was too hard, it was too high, like your five names. I can see you coming back to chasing Dossy down.
Speaker 2: Also be sure this maybe I like it so much and I'm going to jump on this wave. I can instead actually go, but maybe go buys to Tom Stewart and right Tom Stewart through you know, don't worry about mcauliff kind of thing, and just right and Ruby does.
Speaker 4: It looked a little bit better on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Will that affect you getting then, Zach Butter's in a couple of weeks. We don't have enough money.
Speaker 2: I look forward generally, I've done a one week.
Speaker 3: Plan anyway, I think it is just it's good to have a little bit of a plan. And as we said, depending on if you're going for rankings or if you're going for your league, you don't have to.
Speaker 4: Be as detailed.
Speaker 3: You can just judge if you're winning a matchup and you just want to win that matchup.
Speaker 4: You don't have to use trades.
Speaker 3: You can maybe bank those trades and see how you're going next week, but you probably don't have to be as frivolous. But for our people in the lair leg you know those top ten. You want to really be looking at your buy around planning and have an idea of where you're going to be at the end of the buyers so that you can come out flying and have your team in a better position towards the end.
Speaker 1: Of at least at least your main targets who's coming off the buy roughly what price they're going to be. Yep, if they've fawn primos who just need to have them on the.
Speaker 4: List, now, that is a buy around plan.
Speaker 3: But this week, yep, this is the hardest week because you've got a few teams on the buy, but you've also got everyone still yet to have their buy. So we can't bring in the players off their buy because there's everyone still got a buyer or has.
Speaker 2: A buyer comes here, it's still be late for the last five.
Speaker 3: So we need to know what do we do this week fans, and we're going to go through fans top targets.
Speaker 1: King a bop top five this week as five names didn't mention. Geelong had the final buyer stow to the Giants as well, so those two teams feature heavily in the top five. But for other reasons as well as Zach Reid is injured, will miss three to four weeks. As we meant to top of the show, four thirty eight k's got up to good price, doesn't cost you much.
Speaker 2: I'm the sering doss. In my plans, we'll.
Speaker 1: Decide super coaching there, but top five. This week we'll start at number one. Locky Whitfield after Adam Kingsley playing for Let's potentially unless Adam Thinker comes out and says this four persition is to stay. But Giants take on the Tigers this week. Whitfield five sixty six K. Good buying. Spend one hundred and thirty carp from Zach Reid. He's my number one option. That's what I'm doing this week. Number two in Zach Reid replacements a little bit cheaper, cost you less than one hundred K. Trip out to play the Eagles this week. Max Holmes at five nineteen K huge down the category against the Bulldogs.
Speaker 4: One of the goals of the year.
Speaker 1: Last week good buying Zach Greed as well. We've spoken about Geelong's run home is a very good one. Came a call of number three for the cash generation purposes we have already spoken about good buying makes and Maney this week getting on field option who's playing in midfield and then hopefully because of the money train as well, four or five weeks time upgrade him number four Campbell Gray just because again money we need it, We need the cash g and he's probably the only real old boy to consider this week unless we get a surprise at selection number five for my friend five names Tom Stewart, Yes four twenty three. K isn't my team Cats have a dream run now this and that could be an issue as well, given could they rest some of their stars on the run home. But he's had a few weeks off the number five Tom Stewart can actually make money from Zach Reid, Zach Reed and Tom Stewart money.
Speaker 3: Twelve rounds left. You can have about at least three good games from Tom Stewart.
Speaker 4: There the rest will be.
Speaker 2: Now I'm going to do it. This is this is a this is a move I need Yep, that's it, top five?
Speaker 4: All right, Tay?
Speaker 2: That does he?
Speaker 3: I think I'm just a I'm just a very sour past owner of top Steward.
Speaker 4: I started him for a reason.
Speaker 3: I thought he was going to have a great season, So go there if you're not still hurt like me.
Speaker 4: Unique names with five names.
Speaker 1: Five names. Darsie sent me a message last night last night, Monday night and said, this will be good. Pull this player.
Speaker 2: I'll bet you won't.
Speaker 4: You're trying to go in it again, all right?
Speaker 2: Who I'm try trying to remember if I actually raised this guy before. But I'm not to play. I'm actually like obsessed with this guy. I reckon he's going to be a I was, He'll be a future super coach, fantasy whatever. Start Wow, Archie Roberts.
Speaker 4: Archie Roberts, not at all.
Speaker 2: I love Who do you think I was going to do? We'll go through Archie and then we'll Archie Roberts last four games ninety nine against Richmond, ninety four Inast Bulldogs, three against Marvel, one oh one against North. He there's something there with like he's four forty or four. Okay, I'm not saying like, yeah, yeah, I really like him to play.
Speaker 4: Maybe you should be on the draft pod.
Speaker 1: So where what would you trade me for? So prevent a straight swap for Zach Reed?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Could we go beg you do that?
Speaker 2: God? Goodbye as well.
Speaker 1: This like we chat.
Speaker 3: I feel like the message with the pressure show has pressure. I think he's gone really on the eye as well.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's an absolutely gun of a guy shout out. I think one time will become a very good sleep tastes fantasy play in the future as well, OLM not for this year. One day, I reckon it'll be absolutely really good Gun.
Speaker 3: He's coming in fire and from the hip today. Yeah, do you reckon very good? Because he cause he pick it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought I was guaranteed. I was like, oh, he's flying, he's got he's having a massive game. What do you get one forty eight? I thought that was a criteria. Just check the top scorel is that's.
Speaker 1: A bit deep. Five like it. And he's been grumpy too, so let's going that's good. All right. We've got a new red Flags, a very very new segment, this one.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we are going to go through some red red flags.
Speaker 1: Less time working on the stings, more time on your team.
Speaker 3: I think you mentioned a couple of times throughout the show though, some role changes that are a bit scary for super coaches. Now OL's done some work on this and he sent me through some of the numbers on just a few players highly owned that we need to possibly be wary of as some role changes across the weekend.
Speaker 4: Ring of the show.
Speaker 3: I'll put the link in the description for this piece that he's written as well, which has a deep dive. Lockie Whitfield, you've mentioned him as your top target this week. I'm an owner and I was a very upset on the weekend to notice that he had zero. So this is the numbers rounds one to ten, Locky Whitfield, ninety five percent in defense, three percent on the wing, two percent four this is the time you're spending on the ground, round eleven, So I brought him in round ten. I was happy with the one hundred low time. Round eleven in a score in the eighties. Zero percent time in defense, zero where he starts. That's zero percent, thirty seven percent on the wing, and sixty three percent time starting at forward.
Speaker 1: I think you'll find as well.
Speaker 4: It's not good enough for me.
Speaker 1: He did drift back behind the ball in the second half. How many kick instead you have? That was the concern. First time. He hasn't taken a kick in since twenty twenty two.
Speaker 4: That's not good enough for me.
Speaker 3: So if you're looking forward to a big score against Richmond, you better hope he's back in defense.
Speaker 1: Getting keep an eye out some news on that.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's probably.
Speaker 3: Okay to score regardless against Richmond, but if he's in this role long term and you guys are non owners, you probably wouldn't like you'd rather fade that position than go there, I would have thought. So, yeah, maybe just keep an eye out on some further details around the coach as to why that was happening.
Speaker 4: What the go is there?
Speaker 3: But Lockie Whitfield the forward last round, Harry Chesel, he's a massive talking point as well. Now I've got the numbers to back it up as well. So obviously you've not happy with Kanoe, not happy with the corn calling out the cheap cheap ball. We don't call it cheap ball here. We just call it good super coaching. So rounds seven eighty nine, when you know they had some experimenting forward, owners weren't happy, they moved him back into defense in round seven, hundred percent time in defense, ninety four percent time in starting. As you said, starting position in defense, round eight, round nine, one hundred percent again, So starting always as a defender round ten and eleven. So round ten forty two percent mid, fifty two percent forward and only five percent in defense, and then zero percent time in defense. In round eleven for Harry Cheesel, we saw him only eighteen percent in the midfield as well. He was basically entirely fort fifty six percent forward, a little bit on the wing as well twenty six percent. So that is not the way that Cheesel has racked up the pill in the past.
Speaker 4: It is concerning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the issue here is what Yeah was Obviously teams are you going to do what they feel is best for them, not best for supercoaches, correct, And there is that st there is a view that in real life she's always going to be a better play for North Melbourne and North Melbourne and a better team with Cheesel if he is forward of the ball.
Speaker 3: So from a super coach perspective, that five games is this this is a concern.
Speaker 2: That's concern. Yeah, But I think he's I think he's still to the ceiling. His eyes still en up, like you might want to upgrade him, but it's not like he's one of your last upgrades.
Speaker 4: I'd say, yeah, And I just remember.
Speaker 2: If the role. Yeah, if this role continues.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's he's got West Coast after his buy and we've got more luck. I mean, I'd imagine most people have far bigger issues than trading Harry Cheesel. But it is just a watch on his role. He's playing much more forward. We hope that he can swing back in defense again at some point.
Speaker 1: The buye wasn't this week. The buye was the last buy another two or three weeks to assess it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: So yeah, West Coast after the bye, hopefully regardless of what position he plays. Big score coming and your man to finish off the red flags here, Ryan Marrick, ow Man, now man, Ryan Merrick.
Speaker 4: You weren't too happy on the weekend.
Speaker 3: I know, Look, it was a tough game for him, a few clangers, Adam, a nightmare of a game.
Speaker 4: Look, it happens.
Speaker 3: But he was shuffled around, and I do think it was because he was struggling to have that impact in defense that he was moved around. So I don't know if it is a long term issue.
Speaker 2: Do you actually go forward, like you said, amazing.
Speaker 3: It's nine time in defense from round one to ten, nine round one to ten, round eleven tventy two percent started in defense, twenty six percent wing. There you go, spectators, and two percent time forward. So shuffled him around late later in the game to try and get him to impact. But we hope he's back in defense again next week. This week coming yep to finish off the show, fans, we always love to get some questions from our listeners.
Speaker 4: If they are asking that question, they can ask it to me directly.
Speaker 5: What question do you want to ask me?
Speaker 1: A couple of quick ones here on next out the phantom. See you got to finish off with a pan five names. Very busy. Man's good to get going. But a couple of questions here Jason says, is Clayton all they're good enough to bring bring back as a final midfield upgrade. We both traded four sixty three.
Speaker 4: That's a yeah, never thought of that. It's a bit of a bargain.
Speaker 3: I personally wouldn't do it because if I've traded off a highly owned player, I won't trade back into a highly owned player. I would try and go a bit more unique.
Speaker 1: To seventeen percent of teams now still seventeen percent, you know, I mean, I'd look into it. If you're if you're highly ranked, maybe check in the top you know one percent what he's owned if you're up high. But for me, I just especially because you traded him. We traded him for a reason. Yes, he's back into some form.
Speaker 3: He missed a week as well due to some personal issues, so we don't know what's you know, if that recesses, you certainly hope it doesn't.
Speaker 4: But I wouldn't want to be trading back in with the risk there as well. Yeap.
Speaker 1: A few questions about Merrit, A few questions for your questions about Harry Stezel. We just discussed. But Martin says, can we get Zach Merritt this week?
Speaker 2: What's this price?
Speaker 1: Like? It's okay to get players pre buyers there more buyas to spread the load we did with Bond last week? Five fifty three k. That's goodbye Brisbane on Thursday night. I think so, yeah, I don't mind it.
Speaker 2: Would you if they do, say to Wit, if they're like, yeah, Wiz playing four, would you pit it off? Wit? To Merrit?
Speaker 4: Could do? Yep, like it?
Speaker 1: Nectoria says e Zorko a trading target this week, asking for Dossie.
Speaker 4: Was that sorry?
Speaker 1: Nectario says, is Zorco a trade target this week Thursday night against the Bombers.
Speaker 4: He's going to be up again. Yeah, the huge me.
Speaker 3: I wish I picked him up low five hundred k instead of Whitfield.
Speaker 4: I paid an extra eighty k on for Whitfield to be a forward.
Speaker 3: So yep, congratulations fans, well done, keep smarting.
Speaker 1: Come ahead to heads here, Josh says, pick one Zach Merritt or Nick Dakos. And there's a photo of Nick Dakos who watching on Code Sports YouTube. I was watching close and said night that is a photo of Nick Daekos when he was ignored. Now he should have been kicking the ball because he was by himself about thirty meters from goal. That I think it was Harry Perman, correct me if I'm wrong, went along the top of the square to Tim Membry there in the back, and I think it rushed through all out of bounds. Nick Day wasn't how best what we like to see our super coach plays. You should have had a goal? Was it seven? And extra points in the last quarter. I should have had more. Look, look um, Zerah Dekos this week, I'd go I'm going Dekos. I think I'm gonna say merit. They cost me twenty k cheaper and one more head to head here podg in the midfield, Isaac Keeney or Norah Anderson?
Speaker 3: Oh so oh is this intentionally put in there for the Isaac Keeney.
Speaker 1: Talk. He's got three more than Bond, three fans talk, three of the hen one hundred and fifty k extra I spent for the Bond's gonna score?
Speaker 2: What what was that? Yeah? And then Dossy just kept sending to the photos of the Lord of the Ring.
Speaker 3: Tone he comes in, he tells me, he tells me the trades, and it ruins my trades. So from next week, from this week, fans gone myself and I'm not listening.
Speaker 1: Four tongue behind judges.
Speaker 4: We've been going to fans tongue.
Speaker 1: Quick, Brian Pan to finish. Yeah, we know zach Reid was injured. Ab absolutely flying. Now we don't. I don't believe in putting the mockers on anyone, but I'm going to put the blame on someone for zach Reid's injury. Now Peyton's friend over across the border, Tim Mitchell. Now I'm going to scroll fair way down to get to the right tweet, but famously infamously trade it out as Zach Reed early been put through some misery unfortunately for him. Zach Reid scoring well, but I think it's him the super coach gods have listened to him. I'm still trying to find the zach Reid thing.
Speaker 4: We need.
Speaker 1: Should have had this up, but I had to go to questions.
Speaker 4: Jeez, the padding pan just a bit more.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Sim, we started our show at the end of last week.
Speaker 4: Should we reckon, we should kick it.
Speaker 1: He might have deleted, which is even worse.
Speaker 3: Ah, it's a flat pan to finish well.
Speaker 1: I think I pretty I think he's working. I think he has deleted, which is even worse. So he's definitely the pan. I've turned up the heat. He said, make it stop. Does Zach Breed make it stop? What do the footy gods do? Poor boke who's battled injury in his career for five or six years, injured again, make it stop? He's has stopped, fortunately, Pau Zach Reed, so Mitchewels in the pen. Let's wrap it up there.
Speaker 3: Thanks everyone for listening watching on Code Sports YouTube.
Speaker 1: Sim is going to have a different color.
Speaker 3: Hair, yes, possibly next week, and then you're off to Europe soon, so you.
Speaker 5: Know there will still be a little bit of time, you know, Well, Dossi's got to go edit this, this train wreck, and it'll be up at about eleven pm to night.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right, next week