Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne men.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren, Wow, start your morning.
Speaker 3: The right way can be great.
Speaker 2: Is Jason Lauren, you're one hundred?
Speaker 3: What's warm out there this morning?
Speaker 4: Did human?
Speaker 1: Are the econom last hot?
Speaker 4: And a buddy rain this morning?
Speaker 1: So now.
Speaker 4: Do you have a fan? You'd be a fan.
Speaker 2: I've got split system.
Speaker 4: That's right, it's quite nice.
Speaker 1: Hey, uh my tree right yesterday?
Speaker 2: Your tree?
Speaker 3: Can you believe it?
Speaker 4: That was a quick Lauren.
Speaker 1: You're welcome again coming through the goods. If there's ever an issue in life, you know what you are. You are my life concierge.
Speaker 3: You're welcome. All that's we should we should put out my own life to say you're life is a mess. Very good with other people.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad because we thought, well we did say we thought Thursday.
Speaker 1: Guess what?
Speaker 3: Monday is pretty good for the tree.
Speaker 1: To photos booked.
Speaker 3: I say you're welcome.
Speaker 1: So I've got Santa photos and the tree all sorted.
Speaker 3: Putting today, well done, well done. So you're decorating today.
Speaker 4: Decorating today. It's fun.
Speaker 1: She sorted me with one of those trees with the inbuilt lights, just to minimize the work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you wanted a faky with the pre lits. I think they're called.
Speaker 1: Have you seen these electric ones where you hit a button and they come out and fold out?
Speaker 4: No, so the tree folds out. I've folds out seen it.
Speaker 2: And then you know when you have to put it in the box and you take all the bits and this does it automatically after Christmas sound.
Speaker 3: It's like that stinky flower.
Speaker 1: Just and then it comes out, stinky flower.
Speaker 3: Stinky flower. So have you got yours out of the box? Yet? It comes in three parts? It's so easy assembled.
Speaker 1: Well tonight I will be assembling tomorrow. The review of the tree can't wait.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm loving at the moment. A lot of my friends who a lot of my friends have young kids and Christmas is like huge, like shit. And then I said that I was doing so well on this.
Speaker 2: Show bringing that to the table. That topic. You've got to preface it, make a stronger case.
Speaker 3: It's a good story. What I was going to tell to.
Speaker 4: We need to hear it now, start saying it.
Speaker 3: And their trees are so ugly because the kids are putting all the homemade decorations on it is what I was going to say, finishing and they're normally so house proud and so like neat and tidy, and they've all admitted defeat. They're like, we were an ugly tree era where we've got homemade so cute though on what tree? The Christmas tree?
Speaker 4: There you go?
Speaker 3: Oh hang on wait can you pause?
Speaker 2: Pause? Pause?
Speaker 4: What's now? I didn't say it first?
Speaker 3: Someone's called through and he's accusing Clint of having said.
Speaker 2: Good morning before me.
Speaker 1: This is no hello, who's it?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: What happened? Leanne?
Speaker 5: Well, Clint said.
Speaker 4: In what context?
Speaker 3: Sucked in? Glint?
Speaker 4: In the context that you.
Speaker 6: Were talking about your tree that arrived and after the festive season with the sea works just.
Speaker 3: Checked itself up after Christmas. Well, hang on, we're checking the is also called through the phone. There's many people. This is not my fault. Say sorry, Clint. Lana Hayden called through before also, did you hear him?
Speaker 6: Yes, this is very true. It was before Lauren even said.
Speaker 4: We've checked the taper.
Speaker 3: I love the Christmas Police on our show. I can confirm Clint said Christmas later. Up, I'm gonna like today six o three our first ride watching it.
Speaker 1: Wrong with you, Mariah, there's one rule on this show. You dropped the sea word.
Speaker 4: Out.
Speaker 2: We play Mariah, I was saying in an editorial.
Speaker 3: Call, No you weren't. The boys blamed me.
Speaker 2: You can move on.
Speaker 1: You're going to accidentally say it again.
Speaker 3: I know you will, by the way, thirteen twenty four ten's our number. I love Melbourne being the watch dog. Yeah, the festive season police. Yes, yeah, absolutely, we say the sea word, you call us and tell us and we play Mariah, which is great because some people love Mariah and some people hate it. It was not quite this time, but around this time last year that I went to New York City to see her at Madison Square Garden doing that song live, and it will go down as one of the best nights of my life.
Speaker 2: People froffed it right hang on, you said they had to carry her out.
Speaker 3: No, they didn't carry her. She came on a tra She came out on like little chut chuo train, and then two guys she like held hands with them, and she like took the tiniest little baby steps to the front of the stage on these huge So it's like.
Speaker 2: The trains you get in the shopping center that go around and like that. People had a couple of people carry you off the train before especially.
Speaker 4: Here he comes.
Speaker 1: I think, very Mariah, you're doing that, coming good?
Speaker 4: I think I'm coming good.
Speaker 1: Guys, we're starting the show. Some terrible news today.
Speaker 3: Sucking, shocking, and it's got nothing to do with Mariah Carey.
Speaker 4: It's a real death in the family.
Speaker 2: This just screams my childhood, doesn't It Like we're about to say good.
Speaker 3: Right across the country this morning.
Speaker 1: We're about to say goodbye to something we've all grown up with.
Speaker 3: Do you want to do there? Also deliver the sad news.
Speaker 1: I've realized for forty two years, I've been saying this company the wrong way.
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: It's tupper where I've been calling it tupple ware, tupple as in, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Well you're the reason it's gone bankrupt because you've been doing the rounding.
Speaker 2: Right for two years.
Speaker 3: It's Tupperware, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Where's the tuppleware tuppleple you idiot?
Speaker 3: No, that's not quite right.
Speaker 2: Now, that's right, Lauren Matter.
Speaker 3: It is no longer.
Speaker 2: Those beautiful air type plastic containers.
Speaker 1: Lifetime guarantee, life guarantee, no lifetime guaranteeing.
Speaker 3: If you've got a matching lid in a matching bottom of a tupple Ware that you've had for life. You've got to get a life.
Speaker 1: The top party Susan Strange Christmas, the lazy Susan. So she's a party at my place, but at Christmas time, that old school little lazy Susan with the colored popcorn.
Speaker 2: And basically this all stems from the fact that Tupperware has gone bankrupt in the US RIP and the flow on effect is being felt here in Australia because tupple where Australia is now impacted.
Speaker 1: You know who I blame Corles and Woolli is doing those silly little promotions where they give away the glass storage containers and that ship.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess Cinema Systema.
Speaker 4: Can smoke it.
Speaker 2: I've got lots of system.
Speaker 3: I'm a big fan of systemaure.
Speaker 2: All the way, and Ancho came out anyway. Basically, taplewre Global has told Tuppleware Australia we won't be proceeding anymore.
Speaker 4: You know who's going to take this.
Speaker 3: Our phones have lit up. What's happened?
Speaker 2: No, not no, the phone the phones of Natalie.
Speaker 3: Natalie Christmas us when at Christmas the lazy Jamie, what did he do? Amy from Childhan Oh, god.
Speaker 6: Guys, Christmas thinking about the ladies.
Speaker 4: Scott, what do you call for?
Speaker 3: Brother Scotty from Eltham.
Speaker 4: He's so, he's so.
Speaker 3: Don't worry. We've got Kirsty from Sunbury on the phone, Bend from Karen Connor from Melbourne, Amy from Cheltland, Natalie from Wonga Park.
Speaker 1: We've got Melbourne. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Here we go. It's going to be one of those days.
Speaker 1: Start you say the seaword on this show, you get Mariah. We're starting to do a scoreboard. We are not a great start this morning.
Speaker 3: Well you want all this morning one? Not really because yours was you did it first?
Speaker 1: Are you just joining us on the rise? Already got some are play this morning. And thank you to our fine listeners for.
Speaker 2: Aren't they onto it.
Speaker 3: We're never gonna get a bars listen.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. Remember it can be said in like a commercial or the news, but otherwise if we say the sea word or our listener says the sea word, Mariah plays hey. Coming up next, guys. I I need to make an apology.
Speaker 3: To Melbourne for dropping the seaword fourteen minutes.
Speaker 1: I need to make two apologies to a certain section of Melbourne who I have bagged out.
Speaker 3: For anyone, it could be you. If you're listening, I'm going to eat my words.
Speaker 1: Coming up next morning, everyone and Bruno there actually Rose going to be joining us on the show later in the week as well. Melbourne girl doing massive things.
Speaker 3: It's Rose, not Rose.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that. Neither did I until recently.
Speaker 1: And we love Rose.
Speaker 3: I love Rose the singer and I love Rose.
Speaker 2: Drink Rose with a little bit of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Rose.
Speaker 1: See the motto at our house was Rose no Way because there used to be. There is a preservative in it that what's down.
Speaker 4: It's just there's something in Rose. Send to me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely trop in a fun way, but tropo like.
Speaker 4: Than usual.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it makes me one another Rose.
Speaker 2: No Rose, no way, Rose all day. Maybe we'll do that at the Christmas party. Oh you're an idiot. Oh no, I'm sorry, you know what.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm out.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Hey, Lauren, I'm out.
Speaker 3: It's six twenty and you just dropped the seaword the third time. Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: Melbourne.
Speaker 2: That's it. No more from me, no more.
Speaker 3: Bad start people are going to be following up I loving it or hating it?
Speaker 2: Let's get it together.
Speaker 4: You don't say motivating the truth.
Speaker 3: Let's get it together, guys, sink before we speak, the brain before the mouth.
Speaker 1: Think before we speak.
Speaker 3: We am not good at doing that in here.
Speaker 1: You know what we're going to start it is?
Speaker 3: Well, it's been fun. I love this this morning.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: One hundred.
Speaker 2: You're on the air with Jason Lauren clint here as well. Yes, you say the S word.
Speaker 4: How you get my right?
Speaker 3: Before that you said you were making an apology, have several apologies to make it saying yes, what's happened?
Speaker 1: A Melbourne cyclist has had a close call with death and I am not being dramatic. I'm going to run some footage.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: This was taken in Docklands.
Speaker 3: I know that rode very well outside the DFS.
Speaker 4: Goodness.
Speaker 1: Yes, a semi trailer does left turn taking out a cyclist.
Speaker 3: Oh on a dash cam. I love that. That car just keeps striving.
Speaker 2: He's in a cycling lane.
Speaker 1: He is in a cycling lane. He had the right way, but the truck came along with the blinking cycling lane.
Speaker 3: Is confusing because was he going to go straight aheads and the truck has gone into that slip lane and not saying well.
Speaker 1: If the cyclist is going to go straight ahead.
Speaker 3: I mean he's unlucky, but he's also so lucky. That could have been so much worse.
Speaker 2: Now Lama streetlands, Oh yeah, crazy.
Speaker 1: I have an apology to make because I have bagged out the truck.
Speaker 3: He wouldn't be trusted behind the wheel.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. I can barely drive a car. I've bagged out cyclists pretty hard, especially the ones on Beach Road.
Speaker 3: They can be quite irritating when the five wide.
Speaker 1: That's irritaining. There's nothing more I retaining than then they come into the cafe and the st.
Speaker 3: Shoes and I like that. I like it. It's committed little tap dancing shoes.
Speaker 4: But since I got my ohre we go?
Speaker 3: Oh not the e bike?
Speaker 2: Not the electrics putting up there.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you've got your electric bike. Now do you wear? Do you wear likent and tap shoes with your electric bike?
Speaker 1: I do not. It's a fat wheel electric bike.
Speaker 4: It's not a fake motor bike.
Speaker 3: It's a mid life crisis Motivate is the helmet. Yes, it's a wannabe motorbike.
Speaker 2: Absolutely so what's the apology.
Speaker 1: I because, like, I'll go cruising around Bentley with the kids on the.
Speaker 3: Back, and how many kids are you allowed on the back of that? One on the.
Speaker 4: Back, one on the front.
Speaker 3: Had to do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty sure looks like ballet carrying.
Speaker 3: I feel like you can't have two kids, one of them.
Speaker 1: The basket, the cane basket as they're going down center right with watermelons.
Speaker 3: I feel like you shouldn't be doing that. That doesn't scream safe to me.
Speaker 2: No, well, here's the issue.
Speaker 3: And no, I'm not sure that the motorists are the issue. I think you're having three kids on one bike is an issue.
Speaker 1: No, no, No, two kids and me? Are you three kids?
Speaker 3: Okay? Not U plus three?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, it's me plus two.
Speaker 3: I don't even think you can do that?
Speaker 4: You can.
Speaker 2: Archies at the front in a seat went down?
Speaker 3: Is he? Dnking?
Speaker 1: I went down to dunking what's called think Dunkingdnking? I went down to a Clark rubber and bought like a little phone pada.
Speaker 3: It is No, he's supposed to have been in chair seats.
Speaker 1: Oh he isn't. I've cable tied that to the cable tied like originally I used pool noodles because they've just folded over the bar of the bike.
Speaker 3: And then he sits on that.
Speaker 2: He sits on that with no helmet.
Speaker 1: He's got a helmet on. He holds on the handlebarts. And then on the back I've got he's on the seat on a.
Speaker 3: Trailer, sharing the seat with me for one seat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got little pegs that come down the side.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's allowed.
Speaker 1: I'm not made for someone on the back.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure about the homemade Clark rubber front situation table tied stilling the job.
Speaker 4: More than foam and rubber Clark Rubber. That's a crazy store. So other people work there.
Speaker 2: It's a lot going on.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. When I left, he goes, can you send photos of you?
Speaker 3: Don't incriminate yourself? Definitely not.
Speaker 1: He just he's like, you know, what do you Because I said, oh, this is the job I need to do, and.
Speaker 2: They're right into it.
Speaker 1: Clintutes looking at different foam and I'm like, mate, I just need a piece of farm. I'm ready to cut up a boogie board. Just give me a bit of phone. They do, and he's like, hey, send me photos once you put it on the bike and I'll send it.
Speaker 4: Out on the Clark Rubber group.
Speaker 3: Chack, don't do that.
Speaker 4: I don't want to feature on the clock rubber c.
Speaker 3: Also, don't encourage other people to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, chat the stuff on there, just imagine more than tyres and rubber.
Speaker 3: The mind boggles clinged as to what you think might be rubber group chat.
Speaker 1: But anyway, back to the cyclist.
Speaker 3: Who are apologizing to the man at Clark Rubber, to your child getting a pool noodle up his nurse every time he tries to sit on the f.
Speaker 1: Your bike, Yeah, no nose goes on the pool noodle.
Speaker 3: Care Yeah, okay go And who are you making apology to.
Speaker 1: Apologizing to cyclists because I actually.
Speaker 3: Think now that you're one of them.
Speaker 1: The number of drivers out there that aren't even looking and just turning, it's like it was like we're out your stay and it was frightening.
Speaker 3: If you'll just got off your bikes and got cards to be much easier.
Speaker 1: For Benny Irwin, who you know brought a tesla to save the environment. You really want to run back in.
Speaker 3: What I think that the real cyclists of the world. I think the purists wouldn't like you on your e bike with you four kids and your basket on your head. I think that you were getting in the way because you'd be too slow for them.
Speaker 1: It's amazing what they can carry to that basket instead of instead of a pool noodle.
Speaker 2: I think you need like Lamb's wool.
Speaker 3: Oh oh no, that's not all weather though.
Speaker 1: I think taxi drive rog get the bead and seat cover.
Speaker 2: No, you don't want that up the unders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the same showers today tops of twenty eight. We are going four showers.
Speaker 2: And possible storms as well.
Speaker 4: We're hitting the storm season, aren't we.
Speaker 2: I think we're in storm seas.
Speaker 3: We are in storm seasons.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of ray craz stuff going down.
Speaker 1: Tie down the trampoline. Yeah, oh god, my old neighbor.
Speaker 3: So much rain around everywhere in the country though.
Speaker 1: Message last night from the old neighbor the foot nothing yeah, the Melbourne's porter, Yeah, how is he well? Last year I helped him on Festive Eve set things up for his kid. He's just shot me a message going how you around need to put together a trampoline.
Speaker 2: Together, like an inflatable thing in the front yard.
Speaker 3: Mum and dad, Mum and dad buying the kids trampolaine.
Speaker 4: They are.
Speaker 3: That's a good gift. I'd be happy if mom and dad give me that.
Speaker 1: It's a great gift a kid. Hey, can we head to the White House.
Speaker 3: What's happening in the White House? What's Sleepy Joe done?
Speaker 2: Sleep hasn't got on left?
Speaker 3: I mean, how long does he have left in the White House?
Speaker 2: He's got what's February the inauguration of surprise. If he makes that, oh, you'll make it. He's actually he looks actually a bit more sprightly post Yeah.
Speaker 3: He's got the way to the world. Off his shows.
Speaker 1: You can't see the strings attached to his hands and.
Speaker 4: He's going.
Speaker 3: Okay, But what's he done?
Speaker 1: He's made headlines in the last twenty four hours because he famously said he would not pardon his son. Because you know, with Biden keys to the White House as the president, when you're out going, is it only when you're out going?
Speaker 4: I think at any.
Speaker 3: Stage, at any stage the president.
Speaker 1: Really, oh, on the West Wing, it was only when they were a little bicked.
Speaker 2: Once they get to the back end of their presidency, they generally do.
Speaker 3: Because if it last week, I'd be part.
Speaker 2: No ramifications politically for pardoning somebody.
Speaker 4: Well, he has been.
Speaker 3: What's the worst that's going to happen. He's going to get voted out too late.
Speaker 1: He's decided to pardon his son, who was facing federal charges, weapons charges he's pardoning.
Speaker 3: Did he also have a tax evasion? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, cheating.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 3: Joe Biden's saying that they targeted him because he was his son and it was unfair.
Speaker 1: If I was Biden, I'd be like, you know what, screw you guys. You voted in Trump. Trump's going to pardon himself. I'm getting kidd out of jail and I'm out of here.
Speaker 3: I would do as if you wouldn't. You might as well have abe with the job. What would you have done, Clint?
Speaker 2: Would I really made him work for it?
Speaker 4: Look, son, i'll pardon.
Speaker 3: You, but you're gonna have to wash my car every week for a month.
Speaker 2: There has to be something he's getting back for.
Speaker 1: Can you pass me the remote?
Speaker 4: Remember that time you're in jail.
Speaker 2: Ye, staring down the barrel of jail. You could you could be in jail right now, just gone.
Speaker 3: Everything's gone. He's just he's out, as if he wouldn't do it for your kid, you'd have the conversation with him. First thing. I'm a bit disappointed, not angry, disappointed, nothing worse than your dad told you he was disappointed.
Speaker 1: You'd be saying that as you take the handcuffs off.
Speaker 2: But now you're free, get out of officially pardoned.
Speaker 3: And what's happened to people in America blowing up about it?
Speaker 2: Well, it depends what side of the political divide you sit on. Obviously, obviously Democrats, which is the left, you know, I think they're disappointed as well, because it doesn't it's not a great optic, is it when a president is pardoning his son. But those on the right, the magas of this world, they come on, do you think.
Speaker 1: People that listen to this show would have done some bad things in their time?
Speaker 2: What's what do you classify as bad?
Speaker 1: Like smaller, big, you know, high crime, like high crime like hiding a mass baron pick up and feeling like you're slurpy so you don't have to pay.
Speaker 4: For the chocolate.
Speaker 3: Don't think that it's a high crime.
Speaker 1: That depends what scale crime.
Speaker 3: Stealing your master, cheating on a partner, Yeah, that's fairly decent crimes.
Speaker 4: Would you pardon someone.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't either. It depends what they've got to offer me.
Speaker 3: The parking fine, Oh yeah, your pardoned, don't pay that. You should go in your merry way.
Speaker 4: Tell you what the medal of honor.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: Oh, give us a ring.
Speaker 1: Let us know what crime you've committed.
Speaker 3: Oh, Judge Jason will decide.
Speaker 2: No, not just me, all of us. We'll decide whether you get a show pardon, which means so we are three person jury.
Speaker 1: If you get a show pardon, you have permission to keep listening to the show.
Speaker 3: No, maybe you've been cheating on us with another radio station and now you're just back because we are on for two more weeks.
Speaker 4: I would pardon that.
Speaker 3: Everyone else all, I'd need you to pleach your case. Tell me what you didn't didn't.
Speaker 1: Like thirteen twenty four ten. Can be a small crime, can be a big crime. Any leg Jeans with rips depends are yeah right, gotcha?
Speaker 3: Your our old boss wearing them? Get rid of them.
Speaker 4: If you're our old boss.
Speaker 3: Jeans with no jeans he loved them, didn't me?
Speaker 4: No pardon.
Speaker 2: No, he's in the chair fifty years old with a convertible once you by convertible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nuck yourself out.
Speaker 1: Okay, thirteen twenty fourteen, big crime or small crime, whatever you have committed.
Speaker 3: What's on your conscience? Conscience, get it up.
Speaker 4: Stealing milk from the work fridge, Oh, partner, I used to do.
Speaker 3: That every Monday, whoever steal a car.
Speaker 1: Like when I was working in New Zealand. The milk would arrive on a Monday and I was doing dry so it'd be the end of the day and I'd be walking out the door on Leew'd send me text, CA, can you go milk on the way home?
Speaker 3: Problem?
Speaker 4: Grab some from the work.
Speaker 3: Fridge that I'd partner, But would you ever return, like I'd.
Speaker 1: Return the following week to get another two leaders?
Speaker 3: Was there more than one two leaders?
Speaker 1: There was plenty of milk to go round. We pretty much had a cow in the building line.
Speaker 3: Okay, pardon, yeah, partner, thank you so much. Blender in this, I.
Speaker 2: Will blender thief.
Speaker 1: We will come back and talk about that. But thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Have you committed a small or large crime? Give us a ring now to be pardoned. You're on the air with Jason Lauren clint here as well. You're listening to Nomber one hundred. Jess, Oh, we've got the band working.
Speaker 2: What on earth is that?
Speaker 1: I have no idea. It's my new intro.
Speaker 2: You play it again off the top. He's fair with red hair, Judge Jason, it's pretty funny.
Speaker 3: Actually, is that actually a shot?
Speaker 1: I missed that?
Speaker 3: Is that a pre existing shot?
Speaker 2: Maybe that's quite.
Speaker 3: Let's check out audio guard. Did you just make that up?
Speaker 4: I just turned that around you.
Speaker 3: Well, who's singing it?
Speaker 2: Ai? Is it a?
Speaker 3: Play it again, Jason?
Speaker 4: We're going to be absolute. They put out of a job.
Speaker 3: Is that seriously? AI singing that? I want one too?
Speaker 1: All right, we're going to work on.
Speaker 3: Judge Jason. Does have a good ring to it and fair with thread hair. You are fair with red hair? All right, Judge Jason.
Speaker 2: Over you are far from the moral compass me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's go to the phone. See who our pardon?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I think we need a where a jury? Where we are a jury?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Here's the judge? And where the jury?
Speaker 4: A vote?
Speaker 3: Okay? Oh yeah, all right?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 3: All from Sandringham. You need a pardon?
Speaker 8: What for?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: Morning? Please? Your cat?
Speaker 1: We're good?
Speaker 4: What do you do.
Speaker 5: I left the house without making my bed this week.
Speaker 3: Oh pardon.
Speaker 5: I never never leave the house without.
Speaker 3: Making my dad. You know what, though, that's you are living a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's a busy time of the year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pardons, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You're part pardon from all three of us. Good on your door.
Speaker 2: You can keep listening. Let's go to Sarah. I'm thirteen, twenty four ten to go for us.
Speaker 8: Hi when I first got my license, I'm thirty now. When I first got my license, I backed up this book her and I drove off.
Speaker 3: How were you?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 6: I was eighteen?
Speaker 8: I was eighteen.
Speaker 4: How much damage damage? How much damage was minor?
Speaker 1: It was just a bit of a sin.
Speaker 6: And there's a twist to the story.
Speaker 8: There's the guy that watched me do it, and he looked like through He turned to the air and he said, rival.
Speaker 2: It's okay, you get an accomplice.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if someone else has told you to go for it, then obviously what are.
Speaker 3: You thinking, Hey, no, no, no, I've got a quick too. Okay, what sort of car will you in? And what sort of cartage crashed into it? And what did you did you crash into? And that's what you crashed into?
Speaker 4: It. That's your car, are you No?
Speaker 2: There would have been no damage on the gardens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, trade is of Melbourne blowing up currently though I've.
Speaker 2: Done it, of course, we've all done it.
Speaker 1: Hit a car, I've never I would leave a note or I would would not leave it.
Speaker 4: No, I would get out of the car. I would look for cameras everywhere and then.
Speaker 3: Just say everywhere will I don't think I've ever done it, not that I recall, because I've done it without knowing, which is.
Speaker 4: You've all touch parked a car and a car park.
Speaker 3: I don't think I have.
Speaker 1: I've done the old door into a car.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you I did that with Lawrence car every morning.
Speaker 3: People's mirrors when I've walked past and I've gone.
Speaker 1: Just that second we have to go, there's anyone.
Speaker 3: In take that off? There's anyone in.
Speaker 4: There, That's what I think.
Speaker 3: Anyone in the car side mirrors flinging back and forth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're pretty durable. Hawthorn, Dan, what crime you committed during clovers?
Speaker 9: I was stealing full of paper from work and selling it to.
Speaker 2: Mate, selling it.
Speaker 3: What cash did you make?
Speaker 9: I was selling it ten bars for a sick pack.
Speaker 3: Well done, and I that's a pardon for me. That's entrepreneurial.
Speaker 4: It is really is.
Speaker 1: You might be able to make it a coin at the moment because the old wooly shells and coal shells bare.
Speaker 3: Have we've seen that they are looking very bare. So they're still on well, they were on strike the distribution workers. Is that it?
Speaker 1: So the distribution center was going to go back operating yesterday.
Speaker 3: However people protest. What were they protesting about? At the front?
Speaker 2: Paying conditions? But this isn't Col's. This is just Woolies, just a touring distribution center smiling this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Woolies. Is hard to get anything in there at the moment.
Speaker 2: Which is which is hard in the lead up to the festive.
Speaker 1: Remember when we were growing up. Be careful with this chat. Remember we're growing up and the shops would shut for like one day over the festive days.
Speaker 3: I still do. Don't they open?
Speaker 4: I think they're open. They're probably open the morning, but remember our parents. You'd go down there and the liner.
Speaker 2: And it closed at six o'clock on Festive e.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and people would be like line up, Yeah, you'd be down into the section.
Speaker 2: They're going to be open again in three days it's going to be okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they close on Boxing Day two. Yeah, not any more snags.
Speaker 1: God, I got a breaks last year on Festive Day.
Speaker 2: People remember everything was open breaks wow, breakfast to.
Speaker 3: Living clubbing on the evening Festive.
Speaker 1: Day night on the Festive night, clubs are open.
Speaker 4: People used to real people.
Speaker 2: It's fun.
Speaker 3: I used to do it for kids, so I used to twenty fourth of December.
Speaker 2: It was fun.
Speaker 1: But then at midnight do you have to go home?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Happy Festive Day?
Speaker 3: And would be mad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I always bit hung dog is dipping into sense I hear a noise, Lauren getting seriously.
Speaker 1: I've got the school festive concert on Wednesday night?
Speaker 3: Oh do you want to come? Remember? No? What did I go to.
Speaker 1: Last You went to the school musical?
Speaker 3: That's now they're doing a new musical at your school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, next year, what is it again?
Speaker 3: That'll be one, Lauren goes every bell I'm dressing in this year?
Speaker 2: What does the festive concert entail? Dangerous territory? Haveing?
Speaker 3: You've seen love? Actually the octopus?
Speaker 4: That's exactly what.
Speaker 1: They cram us all into the school hall and then each grade will do a different carol.
Speaker 3: We did Oh Carols.
Speaker 2: We did no ave?
Speaker 3: Is it like a way in a manger in such things?
Speaker 2: Ah, it's really your time to shine, and your kids too. In fact, I think each year does two Carrols.
Speaker 3: How good. That's amazing, So twelve.
Speaker 1: In total and then an all in all, all in.
Speaker 3: For la la la la, la la la la.
Speaker 2: Some of the teachers play instruments.
Speaker 3: The teachers. It's not it's not a children's band.
Speaker 2: Is it.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, the kids don't play. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: They get Sylvie Palladino down there.
Speaker 1: No, but last year, I'm a good man of mine. I won't name him, but let's just say the sleeper. Oh yeah, sleep Okay, we're naming him sleepy.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I can't say what he did.
Speaker 2: Did he fall asleep?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: He smuggled hit flaskin for sure.
Speaker 4: I did not say that.
Speaker 3: They serve wine.
Speaker 4: They do not serve wine. No, they don't.
Speaker 2: No wonder he's always sleepy.
Speaker 3: Passed out, sparking his own drinks.
Speaker 4: I don't serve Hey, coming up this hour now, I don't.
Speaker 1: Believe we've got your drag tickets. Me one ding your chance to win your way in to drake. This is going to be massive. Correct, that's all right. Drake brings the Anita Max win to it to Melbourne, playing two nights at Rod Labor Arena. Yet to confirm whether Rod is going fair between twenty twenty five. There we go less than three months away. Pre sale starts today, Live.
Speaker 4: Nation Rot Rod to here for the tennis. You'll stay on Rod will.
Speaker 2: Stay favor it Rod Labor. He loves Drake.
Speaker 1: We're gonna give you a chance to win. You wait to Drake before seven point thirty this morning. But coming up next, good mate of ours. We've been caught up with him for a while. Comedian Nazim Hussein is in the house. He is about to pop up on the telling the brand new show and he joined us next seventeen past seven right across Melbourne. This is an over one hundred You're on the air, which Ace and Lauren Araga chowse today tops of twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Our next guest is a Melbourne actor, author and comedian with a new twenty twenty five tour titled.
Speaker 4: You Paid for This? I understand that it has there's a no refund policy.
Speaker 2: Makes a noise.
Speaker 10: Okay, no need for the fists, just relaxed smile, like we discussed at the last meeting.
Speaker 2: Please welcome. That's hilariously talented. It does him.
Speaker 3: The same morning morning, and congratulations a brand new dad.
Speaker 10: Yeah, brand new day started about nine hours ago. Because this is Yeah, the kid is three weeks old.
Speaker 3: It's congratulations, what did you have a third child?
Speaker 4: So it's a boy.
Speaker 3: It's a boy.
Speaker 10: No one cares when you're like, oh my god, you had a baby on the yeah, number three, They're like, oh.
Speaker 3: Okay, boring, you should get a job.
Speaker 10: I honestly didn't even get like presents from many of my close friends.
Speaker 4: What do you get presents?
Speaker 3: You? Everyone wants to visit the first baby should never come a dad, you never visited the baby.
Speaker 4: You're kind of you know. They give chocolates as well. Along side. It's often for the mom, but you know, she's I'm.
Speaker 3: Not sure if you've noticed, but the mum's still a bit more work during the pregnant and during the birth and in the early stage.
Speaker 4: Debatable how tiring it is.
Speaker 3: The mums deserve a trucking here and there.
Speaker 2: I'm on a mission to try and bring down as many people with me as I can, and encourage people to have three kids.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean there's a lot of As soon as you judge your three judgment. As soon as you say, dad, how many kids, they're excited, Oh you're a dad again.
Speaker 2: Three.
Speaker 10: They're like, oh, you're like overpopulating the planet.
Speaker 1: You are on the verge of mini van territory.
Speaker 4: And well we've already had to upgrade the cut. You know, there's three.
Speaker 1: Have you got sliding doors on your car?
Speaker 3: How old are the other two? Are they? In casting things?
Speaker 10: It's six and twoation wagon? You know, it's a it's a land Rover Discovery. It's the Audi range Rover. I tell my sister's got an actual range up. I'm like, yeah, it's the same, and she's like, no, it's not. There's a massive price. It's kind of the same.
Speaker 3: And hang on, if you've got a two, you're on the So you've got two prams going at any one time? Or do you have the double deck apparat.
Speaker 4: Two year old and she just has to walk now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, keep us.
Speaker 3: Sucking up those prams, the double deck ones where they put the old kid tucked under down there, you squeeze.
Speaker 10: Another one, you know where you put the bath, the shopping you could you sweeze another one, and I just like that about the hack.
Speaker 2: So you've got three kids now and two wives.
Speaker 4: So this is the thing you and I are different.
Speaker 10: You're over populating the planet my wives of each you know, it's an average of one of this.
Speaker 1: You're telling me I should get another word.
Speaker 10: What I'm trying to say is that, like you know, it's like two kids replaces yourself. Yeah, right, you know, whereas three, you're bringing more people into the planet.
Speaker 3: Could we just get totally out numbers?
Speaker 2: Because you say to you not at the same time, I'm not that Muslim.
Speaker 4: Right on after that, this is an important distinction.
Speaker 2: You mean?
Speaker 3: Is your seconds married?
Speaker 1: A lot of people squashed in the land.
Speaker 4: Mother in laws. I'm going to get in trouble with both the for you, this is bad.
Speaker 1: Now are you popping up on our screens next year with a fellow a Nova star Cake Ritchie doing a parenting.
Speaker 10: She's my TV wife. So that's the third But it's called Role of a Lifetime. It's a show about parenting.
Speaker 3: And Maggie dance on it. So did you just do this so that you could hang out with Maggie?
Speaker 4: Advice didn't ever get to meet her.
Speaker 10: She's apparently she's like the psych talking about she was incredible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well she's she's very smart.
Speaker 10: But then they got Kate and I to balance that out, you know, with just just two ordinary I'm not going to say idiots like you got.
Speaker 3: Two two wives, three kids in a range driver.
Speaker 11: I mean.
Speaker 4: Discovery that's the cheap one.
Speaker 10: But yeah, yeah, we basically talk about parenting because what people need more of is TV exactly right, so tune and it's basically like we're like a fake family.
Speaker 4: And then the psychology drama. It's like it's a drama bending so I'm playing her husband, I'm Kate's husband.
Speaker 3: Or you're an actor in it.
Speaker 4: I'm an actor.
Speaker 10: Man, isn't this was like you presenting a TV Well, we sort of do a bit of both.
Speaker 4: So we act out in this family.
Speaker 10: You know, I've got these two white kids, so clearly like Kate was messing around in.
Speaker 4: The backstory, Yeah, yeah, it's gone wrong.
Speaker 10: And then and then like the psychologists will analyze what's going on.
Speaker 4: We also speak to some experts.
Speaker 3: But the thing is, Kate, no, I'm confused a drama like packed to the rafters or is this a I.
Speaker 10: Feel like my bad explanation is actually hooking people into.
Speaker 4: So there's a script element.
Speaker 10: So there's like there's a fake sitcom kind of element. Right, so we're like, oh my god, one episode is about mobile phones or dad on a mobile blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: You guys are acting out that sense, yeah, acting out thank god to hear.
Speaker 4: Well, No, because it's scripted. That's unscripted. Oh yeah, think Home and Away? Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And is Maggie Dent acting as a psychologist through she herself?
Speaker 10: And then it cuts to like Maggie Dent who's analyzing what's going on, and then it comes to like Kate Night as real Kate and I speaking to.
Speaker 4: People in the field.
Speaker 3: You're playing multiple people.
Speaker 10: It's a genre bending. You're going to have to be switched, have a couple of coffee.
Speaker 3: I don't even have kids.
Speaker 4: It's a big advert appropriation. Know what the show is about.
Speaker 10: I have received the payments and I've heard it's a great edit.
Speaker 3: Have you filmed it yet? You still don't know?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 4: Do you think?
Speaker 3: Is your name? NA or your character?
Speaker 10: I feel like I'm not going to get renewed for a second sea after this chat.
Speaker 2: And then the other two wives real are they?
Speaker 4: I reserve my right to siguns. Don't I feel like I need a lawyer present at this point.
Speaker 3: The others got Kate, you've actually got three wives?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, she's a great actress. Like even during the during the show she has had mystery, she's.
Speaker 2: Very like she is a great actress.
Speaker 10: Like we'll be acting like it, like it'd be like the sort of like marriage or see where she's like supporting me and she's looking at me with real loving eyes and I'm like, I think Kate like actually likes me, and then I can't got it and then she's just straight.
Speaker 3: Back to the cold hearted Yeah person, when did you become an actor?
Speaker 10: I lied on my own Wikipedia page, so I am actually not an actor. But the people at the ABC were like, well it says and he's Wiki, he's got to be, must be.
Speaker 4: So you're gonna have to tune in and find out whether you're like.
Speaker 3: So busy, you've got three kids, You've got that show and.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm busy because he wants to get out.
Speaker 3: Of the house, and you've got your own show.
Speaker 10: That's a stand up show that's one hour and is that scripture?
Speaker 3: We'll find out do you have a wife in that shop.
Speaker 10: Well, there's one spot open, so I don't have a stand up.
Speaker 3: Why Laura, Laura not an actor? Nor am I good wife?
Speaker 2: Weren't you touring when go with me here?
Speaker 1: Your first wife was having your first shot and you had to keep your phone on while you're on stage in case you went in delay.
Speaker 10: That's that's right, and actually gave it to an audience member in the front row.
Speaker 3: So I wonder you're on your second wife.
Speaker 2: Think of the baby.
Speaker 4: I've got to write these tips down.
Speaker 2: You can be there for any you're doing. Tickets to the Zeine's News show.
Speaker 1: You paid for this.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you've also got a kid's book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we's got to pay for the land.
Speaker 3: It's got to pay for all these words.
Speaker 4: It's not cheap. I love a lifestyle. I chose.
Speaker 1: How do you think today's gone?
Speaker 4: Today has gone just the way my parenting's gone.
Speaker 3: Marriages by the sounds of thing.
Speaker 2: Hey, buddy, it's good to see you again.
Speaker 10: Likewise, thank you for taking take a break, lie down somewhere.
Speaker 3: Hey, let's give us some Drake tickets.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't believe Arena one thing got people going crazy for these tickets. Live nation dot com dot au is places to go two shows.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Go to back as marsh Sure are you good morning?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Are you a big Drake fan?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? I saw him timing was here and it's been a very long time.
Speaker 1: Well you're going again, going again.
Speaker 3: That is amazing. Thank you so much. Have fun.
Speaker 1: I can need you to hold back that enthusiasm.
Speaker 2: What's the day like in Bacchus, Marsharye.
Speaker 6: On my way to work, so lots of traffic.
Speaker 4: What do we do?
Speaker 2: Absolutely love it, jumping out of your skin for a Tuesday, to get.
Speaker 3: On a Tuesday. She's excited. She got a drag storm in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 4: I've never seen Drake CD in the stacker.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. Remember ce these stackers where you had to if they were going and they were skipping and you had to get out and there in.
Speaker 4: The boot Ye five stacker? How many do you have?
Speaker 3: I think I think it was a five.
Speaker 1: The draw where the whole cartridge comes in.
Speaker 2: What did you get it from? Stratfield car radio?
Speaker 3: There were the car radios that you took the front off, Yeah yeah, yeah, But then I I never had one of those.
Speaker 1: Box in the boot where you'd slide this cartridge, which that's cool.
Speaker 3: And did you have the big flip it's like a big c D book book with all the CDs. You didn't have to have the cases in the car and you give it like what do you want? Obviously I'm going to play the Aqua Barbie Girl c D again. Then I went through the I can just permanently stand.
Speaker 1: Do you have the DVD cabinet on display in the.
Speaker 3: Living and you put it in from all?
Speaker 2: The issue was if you'd used lime wire two.
Speaker 3: I used to, and then you didn't know what it was. You always had to write on it.
Speaker 2: That's what I do with my Ballei ones. Impossible.
Speaker 3: What about when you'd buy a DVD in Bali and then you'd be watching it come up with water mark.
Speaker 1: Across it or worse, the guy that was filming it was laughing. Tilet Steve hold the tripods still well, Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Thirty seconds morning suns out, now suns out, classic Melbourne day, beautiful. I think I can see the sun. Don't get used to those just squinting look out there to me.
Speaker 2: Throughout the day.
Speaker 1: But we have a ripping day on Thursday, coming Blue guys, Sunshine thirty two.
Speaker 3: It's only Tuesday, though.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of festive parties this week.
Speaker 3: A lot of they all kick started, I think on the weekend, guys, make good choices, behave yourselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know what the problem is with festive parties. Right, Oh, sorry, clin I didn't have your mic on Good Morning. What's what's happened?
Speaker 3: They're all throwing their arms in the air.
Speaker 4: What's happened?
Speaker 2: You said Christmas party?
Speaker 4: No I didn't. I said festive party. You just said it.
Speaker 3: You said it on the executive producer. Check the tape thirteen twenty four ten. Come on, come on, Melbourne. We all know police.
Speaker 1: He's done it. This will be amazing because there's one rule on this shaft. You say the C word, we play Mariah.
Speaker 4: I don't think you.
Speaker 3: Said, can I just make a shot? We've already played it three times this morning.
Speaker 2: I was not so careful. I was very careful.
Speaker 4: It wasn't.
Speaker 3: The Court of Melbourne will decide.
Speaker 1: But what I was going to say is there's a lot of festive parties, and the problem with the festive parties is sometimes people who don't normally party during the year. It's their big one night and it's socially excited.
Speaker 3: Right, Penny morning, you've called through?
Speaker 2: Who said it?
Speaker 3: Pny Penny go can you hear me?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, sorry, yes, he said Christmas.
Speaker 11: Literally as I got in the car.
Speaker 3: I did jay to check the tape.
Speaker 2: I said festive.
Speaker 3: You might have said festive and then you've backed it up with Christmas.
Speaker 1: No, no, we.
Speaker 3: Got any anyone else because the phones are all ringing.
Speaker 4: I didn't know. I'm very good at that checking.
Speaker 3: The juries out to look at them.
Speaker 2: Just stand by, please in your cars.
Speaker 3: It's a.
Speaker 1: Matter because Brody came on the air and said it straight afterwards.
Speaker 3: We'll check just yeah, but I know we've got to tell you. We want to know who to blame. If you've just tuned in this month, if you say the S word on.
Speaker 2: Our we have listened back. You said festive parties.
Speaker 3: You brody him all right, Melbourne, and we're loving that or hating it doesn't matter. The game goes on.
Speaker 1: For the fourth time this morning.
Speaker 3: It's been four but you two dropped the sea bomb three times in the first half hour.
Speaker 2: Of the show The Trade.
Speaker 4: He's loved it.
Speaker 3: They did. They got it three times.
Speaker 1: Enough Now this is no over one hundred. You're on the air with Jason and Lauren clint here as well. Yet we are live, and we are on the air with you in the lead up to the big Festive Day.
Speaker 3: And we have one rule on this show. If you say the C word in December, we play Mariah exactly.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, a lot of shows have finished for the year. We are staying on. But we thought, you know, a lot of shows look back at their best of moments. Yes, I thought we should take a look back at our worst moments. Well no, no, no, it was just such a strong word.
Speaker 3: I would say things were not proud of, perhaps.
Speaker 4: Not our finest.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, things when yeah.
Speaker 4: Are not so fine moments.
Speaker 1: And I think I hit rock bottom earlier this year when I told you guys about a little trip to the burger chain grilled. So I grab a seat and there's two trade's next to me, and they've just finished up and they get up and walk out. And now the corner of my eye, I noticed one of them hasn't finished these chips. No that like, what do we talking? They're sitting in the container. This is the normal chips, you know, with the little salts and herb on it. So it's not like sprawled on the plates, not sitting in leftover burger juice or anything. It's just in the little chip cup and with all these chips sticking out.
Speaker 3: You didn't didn't?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Are you telling me.
Speaker 3: You didn't need them? Did you eat them?
Speaker 1: I was still waiting for my burger and it was busy and I was hungry.
Speaker 3: No, but that person could have been coughing all over them, could have sneezed on them. Maybe that's why they didn't eat them.
Speaker 1: I saw them eating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they might have snotted all over them.
Speaker 2: They didn't.
Speaker 3: Did you ate someone else's snot? Are you chucked in?
Speaker 2: Did they seven? When you How many chips were there?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, it was like they were.
Speaker 4: All upright and that was it. Well, there's a reason a hand in that chip.
Speaker 1: Maybe one had gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's a reason he didn't eat them, and it's probably the snotted on them. Someone s notted on here is my question. Maybe there's a bug in them.
Speaker 1: Hypothetic or you walking to a pub. Oh, let's take that table there, right, you sit down, there's left over meal?
Speaker 2: No, No, not someone.
Speaker 3: Else, especially if it's a full meal for a reason.
Speaker 2: But if you're starving, all I'm saying, are you a friend? If it's a friend family away at.
Speaker 3: The chippies, I say, but it's.
Speaker 1: Never crossed your mind, Just to God.
Speaker 3: Never once. I wouldn't actually go and sit at a table with someone's full meal there. I'd assumed someone was coming back to sit there.
Speaker 4: Well, like the remnants of the meal.
Speaker 1: How many chips did you eat from the packet? Did you finish the packet?
Speaker 3: Did you not order your own chips? Because you're like, there's a perfect.
Speaker 1: I ordered my own chips, but I was waiting. Here's a question. Hang on, are you telling me in hospital?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: If you worked in hospital and you were carrying out a schnitzel and chips, right.
Speaker 3: You're not eating oh if you work there?
Speaker 4: If you worked there, no.
Speaker 3: I have a pick before I before I dropped them out, so I knew that they were fresh. You don't know what people have been doing on that.
Speaker 4: But if you if you were the waiter, oh yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 3: Like we had some hot chippies in the airline lounge before flying home to Melbourne. The other girlfriends hot chips and I knocked a whole glass of shardeney in the hot chippies and then we kind of drained it out, but no one ate the chips. And I was like, if they went back, someone ate them.
Speaker 4: That's better than vinegar.
Speaker 3: With sen trippies, you never know what's been on them.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Yuck yet, No, I don't think anyone's going to be with you.
Speaker 3: I would definitely eat them before I took them to the twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: Whether you work in hospital or you were just in a restaurant, have you eaten food off someone else's plate.
Speaker 2: Around after after? Because on the way out it's different to on the way back in.
Speaker 1: Maybe you were clear on a table you're walking back into the kitchen and went, well, if they're not going to eat that nugget, I'm gonna happen.
Speaker 4: I mean, a full nugget's a very different ballgame.
Speaker 3: But what are you pulling out a spoon and having a bite of someone's pavelover half attack you? You love a perform that's my no, And they're all going to say.
Speaker 1: No, no, they're not strange thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: He's our number.
Speaker 1: Have you eaten food off someone else's plate that you don't know after they have finished.
Speaker 3: That's so gross.
Speaker 1: No, let's see how sick the people are listening to this show. We'll hit the phones next on over Modding Lubourne. Just go on a minute to wait, you're on the air with Jason Lauren. Huge joke still to come, five K question on the way And if you've got the kids in the car, you're gonna want to be listening at quarter past eight because have we got a very cool announcement we do. This is going to be a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Kids don't want to miss this one.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be a part of it. Quarter past eight will give you all the details. At the moment, though, we are talking about our not so fine a moment through the year.
Speaker 3: I'm not so fine a moment, want a way.
Speaker 1: To put it, not so finest, not our finest, not our finest.
Speaker 2: One of which was me going to pick up grilled one day, waiting for the burger and chips to be ready. Notice that the trade's on the table next to me had left their chips.
Speaker 4: They left.
Speaker 3: That's repulsive behavior for you to eat them.
Speaker 2: It was in the container. There was no burger juice, any.
Speaker 3: I don't like food wastage, but I'm not I'm a bit worried about the germs that may have been spread on those.
Speaker 4: Any chip dip.
Speaker 2: No, if there had a been chip dip, would you have had a No, that's just crossing a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because what if they double I'm.
Speaker 2: Missed a high moral ground. Let's go to accident.
Speaker 4: Mel.
Speaker 2: Have you eaten food off random people's plates after they're done?
Speaker 6: I know, Like I work in Hosso and I can tell you for sure. Definitely, people eat your chips before they come out of the kitchen, eat the plates and they come back in. But it's something we would fire people for. And the other thing I can't handle is when someone leaves their cake. I don't want your cake. I don't want your kids dirty hands to be in your cake.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Like, do you mean if someone brings a birthday cake and then they only have half of it and then they leave it there.
Speaker 6: That happens all the time. They leave half the cake and the young stuff will always get excited.
Speaker 4: To know you cut a thin piece off on the ed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good idea.
Speaker 6: You throw that touches it takes lollies off it no, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a protective piece and then you dive into the rest of it.
Speaker 4: It's free game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Natasha, don't mind that. King lake West, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: What do you do this?
Speaker 3: Your chippy monster?
Speaker 2: Like Jason?
Speaker 5: Well, it was actually my husband. So we went to rock Pool one night.
Speaker 2: There was more of.
Speaker 1: Us fancy lick someone else's plate there.
Speaker 6: And then there was a fruit behind us.
Speaker 3: And it was funny.
Speaker 6: Because they had the birthday cake and they cut it up and put it on all little plates and no one ate it.
Speaker 4: They all left o caake.
Speaker 5: So we grabbed the cake off the table behind it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 3: Saved you one hundred bucks in Did you want to go back with the staff frowning upon you? Reckon, they were judging you. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think we did it undercover, you.
Speaker 3: Know, as if they dropped the cake on a different table and then they came over to take your dessert orders and you're all covered in chocolate.
Speaker 2: That screams cost of living crisis, doesn't it? Not eating somebody else's cake at rock Pool?
Speaker 3: Rock Pool? Or hang in there once.
Speaker 2: Ahead?
Speaker 4: Is it? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yes, they do this mac and cheese side that comes back. It was like a want in a lifetime. We must go else must.
Speaker 1: At the boundary. I get my sides with the steak.
Speaker 3: What you choose chips, and.
Speaker 1: I always go mash and yeah, peppers.
Speaker 2: Mashing because mash just feels a bit healthier.
Speaker 3: If you someone else's mashed potato off their plate, that do me with your She was a work wife. If I saw you lean over and eat someone's Alice's half eaten mashed potato, I'm telling you right now, Jason, Lauren would be no longer. I'm in a divorcing kind of mood. Don't push me.
Speaker 1: Whatever happened to that radio show? Well, you know, meshed potato.
Speaker 3: I'll leave you over the mashed potato.
Speaker 2: Tom Koda, guys, how are you?
Speaker 1: We're good?
Speaker 2: Tom?
Speaker 1: What are you guilty of?
Speaker 9: It wasn't food, but it was actually drink. I went to a pub one day. I was by myself. I'd just been through a really bad breakup, so I was like, let's have a beer. And then there was a big group of people next to me having all the a couple of guys, and they all just walked out and left half their beers half full.
Speaker 4: I thought waste what not? Good boy?
Speaker 2: I mean good boy, And.
Speaker 9: I finished about three beers on the house and I was wrapped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it wasn't a jug. They're actually half drunk bees.
Speaker 4: But what about the backwash?
Speaker 3: Remember as a kid, you go last time sad his backwash.
Speaker 2: After the third But you don't know what you put in your mouth anyway.
Speaker 3: Oh I do.
Speaker 2: Backwash. It's just for where are you putting?
Speaker 1: I didn't sound like, well, good morning, welcome you Tuesday. I got some sad news around bloody Elton John saying he's losing his eyesight. I know, need to see Harold from neighbors Ian Smith, the actor been diagnosed with cancer.
Speaker 3: Yes, I did see that.
Speaker 2: He did an interview yesterday saying it's non not fixable either.
Speaker 3: So he's an icon.
Speaker 4: Icon.
Speaker 1: So our hearts go out to him and his family.
Speaker 3: Very much so. And what's happened to Elton John's eye sight?
Speaker 1: Just Instagram click baited me he said he's lost.
Speaker 4: His eye sight?
Speaker 3: Well I think he announced it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did.
Speaker 4: Elton about one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: He wasn't looking looking in the best form last time he.
Speaker 3: Was out still really seeing Elton, Yes, he.
Speaker 1: Can all right, let's go to Ali. Who' john he's on the air. Good morning?
Speaker 12: Are we good morning?
Speaker 4: How are you good?
Speaker 3: How? You're a waitress at Lazy Mods.
Speaker 12: I work at the one in Melton.
Speaker 3: Yes, one in Melton. Is the one of Wrigle Robolds used to it smaking.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, this is up more towards like Meraban way. What is it?
Speaker 4: Is it just like a bar.
Speaker 12: No, it's a full restaurant. They have heaps of meals there. There's so many things to pick from. Come down to melt and I'll look after you.
Speaker 3: Oh what's the number one recommendation?
Speaker 2: Sounds like you're being held hostage by the owner.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my favorite to beef rips.
Speaker 12: It's got a beautiful sweet Asian sources it.
Speaker 8: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: We must go, We must go, we must go.
Speaker 3: We've got a lazy most and right right.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of carps. What'd you just say?
Speaker 3: I said, we go to lazy Mose for our.
Speaker 2: Celebration. Celebrate what you're saying, celebration with the c.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, sticky beef ribs it is. And the question for you, what do you want to go today? Easy as a question for fifty bucks that kids normally go with medium question for five hundred or the big one? Five k What are we thinking?
Speaker 12: I'm going for fifty because my nerves get to me and I'd rather leave with something rather than nothing.
Speaker 4: So good attitude.
Speaker 3: Sixty dollars, fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: I said, how much of the sticky?
Speaker 3: On the other time we had a fifty dollars question, it was how many sides to triangle hat? And they said four?
Speaker 1: Yeah, will fifty bucks get us the sticky ribs? And sure we will probably get you half the French?
Speaker 3: All right, Alie, good luck, all right.
Speaker 1: All right, Alie, you are going to hear a question you will have three seconds to answer.
Speaker 3: All right, good lucke Kelly. I really thank you. I just don't want you to make this up.
Speaker 4: I don't either, thank you for the humor of it. I love your balls.
Speaker 3: And she came here for something she doesn't want to leave with nothing. All right, Allie, for.
Speaker 1: Fifty dollars, here's your question.
Speaker 2: Who is the author behind the children's book The Cat and the Hat?
Speaker 12: Three doctor, Yes, beautiful, Yes, something is better than nothing. Thank you so much, guys.
Speaker 3: I'll get the beef rip never endoubt sis get the ribs get Yes.
Speaker 6: You have stuff, definitely, definitely.
Speaker 12: You know they look after me very well. I could just get the ribs if I wanted to.
Speaker 3: Definitely, And you're lazy, most ambassador.
Speaker 12: They look after me very well. I'm not sponsoring them, but they do very well.
Speaker 4: I love it there.
Speaker 3: How many times have you one employee of the Month? Ellie?
Speaker 12: Oh, they don't you employees the month, but if they did, my face would be all over the world.
Speaker 3: I reckon, you're right.
Speaker 4: Five k question returns tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You can head into KFC and get more bang for your bucket with KFC's pack Lunch for just nine to ninety five available on delivery.
Speaker 3: I Lin could pop down and get five of those exactly what fifty.
Speaker 1: You're on the air with and Lauren Clint here as we're listening to Nova one hundred and the le lead up to the big festive season. It's school holidays are approaching and let's be honest, times are tough at the moment heading into the festive season. Yes, people will be watching for words and it's hard. It's funny being a parent and we saw it firsthand as well. You'll make so many sacrifices for yourself to spend the money on the kids to give them a good experience, and it's not easy. So we want to try and help Melbourne families out. So we thought, before we get out of here for the summer holidays, why don't we take over something that kids would love.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited about this, and not just not just tickets, no, no, no, we.
Speaker 4: Have the keys to this joint.
Speaker 3: And we're going to be there too with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to open it up just for our listeners.
Speaker 3: My dream day Bus.
Speaker 2: It's like Lampoon's vacation. We may take over the theme park.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're off. That's exactly what's happening.
Speaker 4: This is better than rely World.
Speaker 11: Film by A World is turning seven. We're seven times for fun. It's where slides, rides and wildlife collides. Do buy a well theme park, Come get a wildlife, Jason Lawrence.
Speaker 1: We have the keys that come buy a World, and we want you to join us. We're going to be live from there next Thursday and we are going to open the park for Melbourne families that listen to this show.
Speaker 3: It's going to be so fun. We're going to be there. We've got breakfast there'll be no one in line, no ride for everyone. Well, they're opening up the gates for us, Clint, I love that and standards. You're gonna go down the big water slide.
Speaker 1: Well, he's the best bit, Lauren.
Speaker 2: I've booked him on one of the rides already for the eight thirty news.
Speaker 3: You're jaking on the water slide or a big dipper.
Speaker 1: Well, he wanted the water slide, so you can get the rig out. But I think we'll go on something that has the potential to make him vomit.
Speaker 3: So we want to know why do you want to come? Do you just want to come for a fun day out? Is it your birthday? Maybe you're turning seven like Gunbaye World. You might want to bring five friends.
Speaker 1: So look, I've got family passes. We've got to stack of passes to go, So thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. Otherwise, if you're driving at the moment, don't stress. You can register by the Nova Player app or we've got well over one hundred tickets we're going to offload between now go.
Speaker 3: To novafm dot com dot or you can go on the wind page. Register there there we go. Tell us why you want to come down use the dial up. Maybe you want to bring your ballet class for the end of year.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 3: Breakup.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you just trying to bring your family. We've got our my sister.
Speaker 4: Sorry, well I.
Speaker 3: Was just thinking maybe a whole much.
Speaker 2: Of colorids something been different. My wife has her brother and his family in town.
Speaker 3: Well, they're going to have to get on the Nova wind page.
Speaker 1: That's what I said to him.
Speaker 3: They want to come, but we have so many tickets. I'm so excited to meet all these kids right around Melbourne as well.
Speaker 4: It is going to be a huge day.
Speaker 2: Big shout out to Gumbay for coming on board and saying yeah, guys, theme parts yours.
Speaker 1: They are turning seven with seven times the fun. It's where slides, rides and wildlife collide. Gumbai World Theme Park.
Speaker 3: It's a kid's day out.
Speaker 2: You and I one of those big tubes.
Speaker 4: Come get a wild life. Yes we should, like you know what the big tubes you have to share?
Speaker 2: I got the python out there last time, or they got the python out and.
Speaker 3: There snakes there. Yeah, there are there a reptile park they got there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's like well that's the thing. There's like a reptile section like an animal section. The water slides and then there's the right.
Speaker 3: Okay, well let's see if some kids want to come, shall we.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Geelong?
Speaker 3: Tash, Natasha?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, you going?
Speaker 4: We are good?
Speaker 1: How many kids you got?
Speaker 8: I've got?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, we're losing. Would you say two hundred kids.
Speaker 9: Going to go on the big flies?
Speaker 2: How many kids?
Speaker 3: How many kids?
Speaker 2: Two kids?
Speaker 6: I'd love Yeah. If my nieces and nephews could.
Speaker 2: Come, yeah, you know what, We'll bring them all, Natasha, two family passes coming your way.
Speaker 1: Cannot wait to mate?
Speaker 3: Hailey, good morning. You want to bring your two granddaughters? How old are they?
Speaker 2: I've got two granddaughters therefore and five?
Speaker 4: You shall way too young to have two granddaughters.
Speaker 3: Sorry? Are you a cool grandma? Sounds like it?
Speaker 4: I am a cool grandma? Very young?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good on it? All right? Do you want to come down to granddaughters? We've got a family pass for you. Will see you next Thursday for the Ultimate Kids day out.
Speaker 4: Gracie and Phil and Brae you're coming along.
Speaker 3: Oh how old are you? Gracie?
Speaker 5: I'm eleven?
Speaker 3: And now who do you want to bring? You're going to come on your own or would you like to bring something. She's going to drive there on my sister and my parents.
Speaker 4: Wonderful.
Speaker 5: She's just fourteen.
Speaker 3: She's going to love it. You see, they're grac meet you and no lineups, no lineup.
Speaker 1: So how this will work is when we get there next Thursday, right, Yeah, I'm going to take you guys to a meeting point.
Speaker 3: Are you going to write your phone number on my handing?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: If you guys get lost, we meet back at the Python enclosure.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, meet at the Snakes.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to go to any of the snakes, so I think we should change the meeting spot. Okay, the big slide.
Speaker 4: The cafe still have the big peacock out the front. What is it? Yeah? Yeah, I'm pretty.
Speaker 2: Sure that Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 4: Peacock?
Speaker 1: I believe it's peacock. I remember the giant cage near the car park. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember, Yes, it's still there. Have that confirmation the thumbs up.
Speaker 4: Very good.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're meeting at the big pock.
Speaker 1: We're meeting at the peacock.
Speaker 2: We get lost, stay together.
Speaker 3: Hey, we have more opportunities to win tomorrow, but also jump on the wind page at Nova fm dot com dot au and we could be seeing you for our kids day out next thursdaymorrow cleaning.
Speaker 1: I think it's always good to ask on the quiet if there's an animal still with us before you just come out publicly. It's not a life yeah, yeah, no, don't know.
Speaker 2: It's a statue iconic.
Speaker 3: I love that you were like, yet it's still there.
Speaker 1: There is in the cage out the front.
Speaker 3: Is it a peacock or a pigeon?
Speaker 1: We're checking?
Speaker 3: I love that all that. Producers nodded, yes, No one actually knows what we're talking about. They're on a Dutch chippy.
Speaker 4: I think they've got I think they've got both.
Speaker 2: And is kids days out the front?
Speaker 1: See look at gumbuy a world.
Speaker 2: Oh what's that?
Speaker 4: Yeah that's a peacock.
Speaker 3: That's a peacocks, don't you Yeah, that's a beautiful, big peacock.
Speaker 1: Now that makes sense. Why I wasn't talking back to me? El to John ed Sheeran, Mary over one hundred what a banger? Have you seen the clip?
Speaker 3: I just made my own film clip.
Speaker 1: I did see that.
Speaker 4: Prally we were doing a bootscoot.
Speaker 3: We were we were loving it on the phones. Mom is puffed.
Speaker 4: Well I need mom's help.
Speaker 1: I will point out nova Clint here.
Speaker 2: Just be really careful because there's the rule. Because the topic that I want to raise with you is about the festive tree.
Speaker 1: If we say the C word on the show in December, we're playing around.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten. I'm intrigued about how your festive tree is looking and what you are doing to decorate.
Speaker 3: Mine snaked currently it's late. It's got the lights and that's it.
Speaker 2: I've got so many questions. Is it okay to have a naked tree?
Speaker 3: A naked tree?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 1: No on the top, need lights, lights, I've got lights, and.
Speaker 2: I think something on that. I think you need the start and angels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something on the top. So mine's just naked.
Speaker 4: Currently we light can I at my friend.
Speaker 3: Tour in in the homemade era because the kids are making the decos for the tree and they're very cute, but they're all just like, we have to admit defeat on the tree.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: It can't be curated and pretty. It is whatever the There.
Speaker 1: Is no glue, paddle pop sticks going on.
Speaker 2: So this is my tree.
Speaker 3: You are the grin.
Speaker 2: This is my tree as it stands. Oh, I love a good basic tree, isn't it?
Speaker 3: What do you have your own stocking? There?
Speaker 1: Is that real?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's a real tree.
Speaker 4: You serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Dad went on a big adventure at the weekend and brought all.
Speaker 1: The kids Trae John went out and brought them back, put them on the stands for us.
Speaker 3: But you're also forty two. It's probably times was away.
Speaker 4: All the other kids went as well.
Speaker 1: Did he hold your hand when you walked out to the car across the riding costs?
Speaker 2: That's my dogs.
Speaker 4: What'd you just say? Wait?
Speaker 3: Did I say? I meant Clint? I think I accidentally said the wrong word. I don't think I said anything.
Speaker 2: Very top of this break, I told you, Alren Phillips, to be very very very careful.
Speaker 1: I'm going to continue the story. Check the tap to a superstore yesterday because I was told.
Speaker 2: Very firmly, but from my family, this thing needs to be decorated. It's a festive tree. It needs festive decorations.
Speaker 3: Just don't go I like minimalist. Put the lights on it, put something on the trot.
Speaker 2: I was walking the aisles.
Speaker 3: He's got two hands on two hips.
Speaker 1: Very big superstore to which I was told, I need a theme.
Speaker 3: Oh coastal for you?
Speaker 1: Do you have a cane star?
Speaker 2: The fella said, what theme are you thinking? And I said coastal? Is there a coastal Christmas theme? Do you know there are themes?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: He ran through the very I said, it's not the Maya windows.
Speaker 3: You could do like red and gold. You could do all green. You could do bowses in your The bows can go pear shaped.
Speaker 1: Though bows belong on a suitcase at the airport fourteen?
Speaker 2: What's your festive theme? Because I need because I picked up it. I picked up one buble twelve ninety five.
Speaker 4: That's ridiculous, the one buble.
Speaker 3: Jas has crossed his arms. It's got his hands on his hips. That is ridiculous. Everyone's blowing up out there. What's happened?
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: Because I tried to let it go, she did say brody, Lauren said it.
Speaker 3: I mean we're doing a break about trees and decorations.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You silly? How more forceful I could have been? Silly woman?
Speaker 1: One rule on the.
Speaker 2: Show, you drew up the sea word.
Speaker 1: Whether it's us or a listener, we play Mariah.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm protesting because I got the blame for that right. Everyone thinks I said, I called the festive stocking. You said the sea word, and everyone blamed me. The phones have gone bananas. Andy who said it?
Speaker 1: Andy ho else said it?
Speaker 8: Well, Lawrence said, Then Quint said something about the coastal thing.
Speaker 3: So hang on, say so Lauren said it first and then you said it second. So we're not playing the song again though.
Speaker 1: You heard Clint say it.
Speaker 8: Yes, backy Andy out for dry sea words.
Speaker 1: Belinda, you're not even saying the listeners are doing better.
Speaker 2: Than again, it was Lauren who said it first. She needs to You need to add a number to the Mariah Sea word tally tally?
Speaker 1: Can we if you just join us? You're on Ober one hundred.
Speaker 4: It is Jase.
Speaker 3: Lauren Clinton dispointed, it's Santa Missus Claus and the.
Speaker 2: Elves here, so we're ski on thirty twenty four to ten. Do you have a theme for your tree, because I was told that the theme changes every year as well, and it's very spinny.
Speaker 3: See, I think I'm going champagne. And when I say that, I don't mean lack bottles of champagne. Like champagne is like gold but not like bright gold. It's like muted kind of you know, sound question Champagne.
Speaker 1: I know there's the POxy in between silver, and there's the POxy tinsel that you wrap around. What about the drape tinsel?
Speaker 3: Well, there's the draped lights. Now you can get the draped lights. It's like a ring you put over the top and then they hang down so you don't have to wind.
Speaker 2: Can we get to Christy from Saint Leonard's for you? You've got a theme on your festive tree.
Speaker 4: Be careful.
Speaker 5: Before I had kids, I would change the color of my bables every year, yep. But now that I have kids, that's covered in handsmade colored.
Speaker 3: Which one stands out the most christy? Which ornament is the most terrific spectacular that you kids have made? Oh?
Speaker 5: You think of like an april bit of paper colored green with a couple of spots on it, mash back in the middle of the true beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: Ye see, when you got the kids, that's how the tree looks.
Speaker 4: That's not hanging up.
Speaker 3: Min Lisa from Lily Daye, who's taking on your tree? Morning?
Speaker 5: I had a Harry Spotter Christmas tree?
Speaker 4: What of your.
Speaker 13: One lo Christmas is just one thing.
Speaker 7: I don't care about the present, the Christmas true.
Speaker 3: Just watch for my.
Speaker 2: Prison.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry that was Lisa's.
Speaker 4: Lisa, this is on you, but I'm loving it.
Speaker 3: Lisa, Welcome to the Telly.
Speaker 1: Lisa from lily Dale. Is there something you would like to say again? Give her a second, chan I'm going to geologize, Lisa.
Speaker 6: I'm really sorry, guys.
Speaker 3: I loved it, Lisa. See it is it's that time of year where we get excited. Well done, Lasa. We're getting many calls, many texts, many messages with people sooner. I'm loving this. Its I'm so far we've not heard from anyone in this business that they're going to drag us off the air as yet.
Speaker 4: It is on you. That's a new record for us.
Speaker 3: So every time we do we had a song in. So yeah, we're running about forty minutes late today.
Speaker 2: It's just going thirteen to nine. Coming up next, we're going to check your eight thirty.
Speaker 1: News and it's coming up to nine o'clock. You're on the air with Jason Lauren clint here as well. You're listening to Noble one hundred, the Lovely Melchresena in after nine or nineten.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Mel, we're running a bit late.
Speaker 1: How bad.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 1: On the weekend I had two of the lads.
Speaker 4: I got three.
Speaker 3: Boys, lads, bloods, ladsluds.
Speaker 1: Eleven eight and two Felix Hudson and the third one who we referred to as no problem child.
Speaker 3: Nope, cheatest thing that ever lived. No, the liability, that's the one. I wonder who he gets that from.
Speaker 1: Ask any of the kids, they'll go watch your brother's name.
Speaker 3: It's the live but like two year olds other than live, I mean, he's been too what feels like about three years. We're almost convinced he's going to primary school next year. But I was out with my two year old nephew last night. He's not quite too, but he's now he's running, just started running, and I reckon I got my ten thousand steps up chasing him around the pub.
Speaker 2: The liability is on the no fly list, so we will not be going anywhere at Christmas.
Speaker 4: Why what's.
Speaker 3: Just keep going?
Speaker 2: Just keep going, keep audio medium, keep shing, keep doing that, keep going.
Speaker 3: No one noticed, no one, no one noticed, Just.
Speaker 4: Keep going from snow tip. I'm so sorry, I'm so.
Speaker 13: S all one on Christmas is just one thing. I don't care about.
Speaker 7: The present, the Christmas true just want to form my.
Speaker 13: Everyone. Sorry, makes.
Speaker 2: A new sort up for the leaderboard today.
Speaker 3: People, people are protesting in the office. This is Jason's fault. Sea Run I should be your favorite.
Speaker 1: I'm really sorry that one slipped out.
Speaker 3: I don't think anyone noticed.
Speaker 1: We could have you say the sea word on this show we play Mariah, you have it this, this is new for.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I just looked at Jason and I said, do you think this is the moment that the bosses at Noverco. I wish we didn't get those guys.
Speaker 1: On our silly little game they play. I just ran into mel Tressina. She's gone home because we're just going to throw straight to drive.
Speaker 3: We're never going to finish this show because Jason is big mouth.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, I've said it twice. You've said, O Kate your top of the leaderboard.
Speaker 4: So here's the guy.
Speaker 1: You say the sea word on the show. In December, we playing Mariah.
Speaker 3: Let's be really get I'm writing it on a big piece.
Speaker 4: I don't want to see it.
Speaker 3: If I see it, says stop saying, don't.
Speaker 1: Don't not going to say yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, so where were we terrible child? Okay, so running and mark.
Speaker 1: Archie my two year old. By the way, you're on nov Jase Lauren Clinton.
Speaker 3: He might not be much longer.
Speaker 4: Is an ELF radio.
Speaker 1: So I took Archie and Felix out for lunch on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Lovely.
Speaker 1: We went to a sushi train. That's fun, great fun. Well, Archie loves trains and like sushi. Yeah, he doesn't mind sushi. And they do like a like a like flame girled beef there, which is great. Cocoa in Brighton.
Speaker 2: Cokorra is a is a co Cora and Richmond is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I think it's a. I thought it was like Cocamo.
Speaker 3: Get them, we'll get there. You could do this in a sushi train.
Speaker 1: We want to go, all right, I'll picture next time I'm there.
Speaker 3: They need a marketing team, yeah, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Should play the beach ports now. The only issue with this place, all right, So I've got an eleven year old there, I've got a two year old. We're in a booth. The sushi jrain's going past. But you can also order hot dishes to rent to the table, a little tariachy chicken or something. You do it yes, they've got the little iPad screen the robot.
Speaker 2: Look at those porko yum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they've got like a little iPad screen at the table.
Speaker 4: Caraga chicken.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. The only issue is when you order it. Obviously it goes straight to your bill, but it takes some time to come out.
Speaker 3: But when you've hit order, that's how restaurants work generally.
Speaker 1: Can I just appear now, I'm trying to engage in an in depth conversation with my eleven year old Felix yep, my two year old. The liability. It's just been quiet for a second, so I thought, cool, he's watching the train. Quiet part I realized that I'm chatting with the eleven year old. Yeah, we'll going for a couple of minutes. Archie was just sort of playing with chopsticks and stuff, playing the drums with them, and then all of a sudden, the biggest tray of kingfish shashimi.
Speaker 3: My favorite. Oh he'd been having great time on the iPads? Did he just keep adding?
Speaker 2: There? He ran up a forty eight dollar bill on raw fish that I did not eat.
Speaker 3: Good on you. Why don't you eat kingfish? It's the best of It's a I will call that a luxury sashimi.
Speaker 1: Sh it's the king of the fish. It's a luxury item that I do not eat.
Speaker 3: You can have your samma samma salmon, salmon. Then tuna gets the silver and then kingfish.
Speaker 1: Why can you've got those little fingers to hit something with tempura?
Speaker 3: I'm sure Dad already ordered that. He was like, Dad's already or you should have seen me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm a you got the wrong table. We did not order that because the penny hadn't dropped.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, And then we got was my child so quiet?
Speaker 1: For so we got into a warm not heated, warm discussion and that's when they were no no, no with the lady of.
Speaker 3: The lady's fault.
Speaker 5: No no no.
Speaker 3: I know, but at that time, blame the ladies for you not parenting your child.
Speaker 1: No, but I didn't know at this point that the liability had hit the screen. So I'm saying, we did not order the kingfish. She was like, you ordered the kingfish. We went round around in circles, and then she brought up the receipt and what else was on there? I ordered the kingfish?
Speaker 4: Was there dessert on there?
Speaker 3: Disappointed?
Speaker 4: The only hits no hit, no, no, no, multiple servings eight dollars. Well, it was the biggest. It was like she'd gone fishing in the ocean. It was a lot of king.
Speaker 2: Fish.
Speaker 3: So what did you do with it? Jips?
Speaker 1: No, I had to get a takeaway, so I didn't want to offend them either. I like going back there.
Speaker 3: So did you take it for your wife?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's nice.
Speaker 3: Everybody wins. She would have gone. How thoughtful of you to get the kingfish.
Speaker 2: I'm so full, I'm going to have to get this takeaway now.
Speaker 3: I want to go to one of those Japanese restaurants that has the robot that delivers it. Should we go to a robot?
Speaker 4: You know where you get those.
Speaker 2: Coco you get there?
Speaker 4: Where where we want? Right across Melbourne. This is number one hundred. Good morning.
Speaker 1: You're on the air with Jase and Lauren Clint here as well.
Speaker 4: Hey, that is it.
Speaker 1: We are getting out of here, finishing early tomorrow. Are more chances we made the announcement.
Speaker 2: Today we are hosting a Kid's Big Day out at Gumbay World.
Speaker 1: Gubye World's turning seven with seven times the fun. It's where water slides, rides and wildlife collide Gunbaye World Theme Park.
Speaker 4: Come get a wildlife. This is great.
Speaker 1: We've got the keys to the place.
Speaker 7: We do.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited next.
Speaker 1: Thursday to open the doors and let our Nova listeners in so well.
Speaker 3: Were the only ones there.
Speaker 1: We know kids, your mate, cost of living through the roof at the moment, it's an expensive time of year. So we thought if we can put this on as a bit of a treat for families and you know at the start of school holidays, it'll be a great.
Speaker 2: Wedding on the slide. Water slides you do.
Speaker 4: We don't do? Why not?
Speaker 1: Because my rashirts is popping.
Speaker 3: Come on, come on, do it for me because as a girl, when you go down the water slide you often end up with an extreme wedgy. I'll have to wear long pants.
Speaker 7: Thank you for.
Speaker 11: That is it.
Speaker 2: We are out of here.
Speaker 1: Meltrasina is in next. More chances to win family passes to the kids. Big day out tomorrow. Otherwise, hit up the Nova player app.
Speaker 4: Just before we go. Yep, I'm so sorry that Jase today.
Speaker 1: I know you said so many it wasn't just me say the sea word. We play Mariah tomorrow. We will be better Melbourne's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be a good Jason Lauren Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on Nomber one hundred. Jason Lauren Bollygood on socials