Speaker 1: Get every day, Adelaide, Welcome to the podcast. It doesn't matter what you're doing. Maybe you're a lovely, wholesome person. Maybe you're a genuine dirty bird it cheats on their partner. If so, this little chat we had by a chick chat is for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I would say this, if you like to cheat repeatedly, then your chances of getting caught these days with all the technology are super super good. My really, let's it is so time for a let's go girl. Yes, if you are joining us for chichat for the first time, and I'm really sorry you've missed out on all the chick chat so far. But this is how it rolls. This is all the off air conversations us girls have. And let's be honest, it's four against one off.
Speaker 1: I'm aloated to listen but not really contributely.
Speaker 2: Right, So it's all these conversations that we have off air and well, you know what, let's just talk about it on air. So we've got Abby from the news room, mid thirties single this.
Speaker 3: Week, happily dating, the tank that doesn't work, the brother and sister.
Speaker 4: Happily dating.
Speaker 2: You're going to say the tank Tritory who are your sausage stars. We've got beautiful producers. Zoe, who's had a glow up this week, very career minded and but just looking stunning.
Speaker 1: Thank you, nice glow up. And we're talking before when you were not here. You've got a couple of options with nicknames. Hot Zoe, we could call you hoey. All glow up Zoe, we could call you glowy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tuning in Zoe had her first hair cut in seven years.
Speaker 2: She looks how we want to talk about this.
Speaker 5: We want to talk.
Speaker 2: About the incredible ways that technology is catching out cheaters. Because you guys had some stories.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I mean, god, Abs, you're full of these kind of crazy stories from your friends and I love it and live for it. But I saw this and thought of you guys, and thought of chicchat live photos. So we all know when you take a photo on an iPhone, if it's on live mode, you hold down the photo and it'll give you a couple seconds before and after, So it's like a little mini movie.
Speaker 2: You know, sit already, that's terrifying, isn't it very very scary?
Speaker 5: Like is our phone just recording at all times? Horrifying? And then this one booke I saw this story.
Speaker 6: He was away for work, staying in a hotel, and he sent his partner a photo of him, like laying on the bed, thumbs up sort of thing, going.
Speaker 5: Ah, night at the hotel. Night, love you, babe, blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: It was a live photo, and the girlfriend held down the live photo and at the last second another woman jumped in the frame Idea jumped into bed next to him just enough to see I saw it. It was like an have to kind of see that. It was intimate, but you couldn't only see her face or anything. So that is how she found out he was cheating on a work trip from.
Speaker 5: A live photo. Well we goodness, what did that sting?
Speaker 4: Oh that would sting.
Speaker 3: I've got a few from friends.
Speaker 4: All my friends are going to stop telling me stories.
Speaker 3: So they so two people, two separate people, exactly the same story. Though they had Apple Watches, and essentially the Apple Watch obviously records when your heart rate goes up and things like that, when you've done a workout whatever.
Speaker 4: You can connect to other people, so like.
Speaker 2: As a shared fitness yeah, you can sort.
Speaker 3: Of see keep you motivating. And he's gone to the gym. I better works I want to beat her today whatever. Yeah, anyway, so both of them have had a spike in heart rate at like three four o'clock in the morning when they've said that they were staying like the partners have said that they're staying away for.
Speaker 4: The night, or they're you know, wherever they work.
Speaker 3: They were obviously having some extracurricular activities at three o'clock in the morning with somebody else.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't necessarily okay and say that doesn't necessarily mean there was someone else involved.
Speaker 4: Oh yez, yeah, well that's true. But in this in these two inste words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, And I don't want you guys to be connected up to my sort of details, particularly if it's a sort of special time of meet car and you're like, what did your heart rate spike for six and a half seconds?
Speaker 2: What we're walking into and then we all get together and we all go, jeez, hazey had a good morning to day like that? That was that be the previous record.
Speaker 6: It might spike every time you walk into a port presso with Rosy and but.
Speaker 1: I throw Frances gets into it.
Speaker 4: Are you wearing me?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: Let's do this thirteen twenty four ten how'd you catch them cheating? Didn't involve modern technology? Of these are fascinating, these stories, aren't they?
Speaker 1: You ways to get absolutely found out as a dirty bird.
Speaker 2: And what you can remain anonymous if you like.
Speaker 1: You have to definitely don't get yourself for other people in trouble. I didn't recommend that, or.
Speaker 2: Than he's been changed on from one of the bus We encourage it. Stantaying twenty fourteen, Ruth, good morning, good morning, How you good? What's happened to you?
Speaker 8: About ten years ago, I was dating a guy for two years. We weren't like social media people at the time, so we never like added each other or anything like that. So for two years I dated him and then something didn't feel right at one point, so I did check his Facebook and he had another girlfriend and a baby.
Speaker 1: Oh whoa, yeah, thanks, oh family.
Speaker 8: So the baby was only about six months old, so it was definitely born while we were dating.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. And so what was this? This just in the messages? Or how did you find out?
Speaker 8: So I he had actually blocked me, which I didn't know about. So I created a fake account because something felt dodgy, and found his page by the fake account and saw the cover photo of him with his girlfriend and the baby.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm so sorry that happened to you. Abso weren't you saying that there's a whole Facebook community now where you can sort of catfish blokes if you suspect they're cheating.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that's how I did it. I created a fake account and he obviously he obviously never thought that I would have done that.
Speaker 2: Wow, Ruth, well done, by the way.
Speaker 8: He denied it to the ground and I'm like, hello, these photos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, studid what about after that? Was there obviously a moment we just said yeah, okay, I'm done.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I was done. And then I moved to Australia, so it's not like you can find me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are we talking? Ruther picking up a little Scottish accent there?
Speaker 5: I Rich Harris.
Speaker 8: Close enough, Oh, Ruth.
Speaker 2: He likes to think he has a Scottish connection because his wife's Scottish. But everyone in this room knew that Ruth was Irish. Yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: He's what you're waking up to, Adelaide.
Speaker 1: What's the news today?
Speaker 2: Your posts? It's exactly what you need to know first thing in the morning to start your day. So you're well equipped. So when you hit the water cooler at work, you know what's going on and.
Speaker 1: Go, hey, hey, guess what, guess what? Hey, Dad's guess what. Yeah, that's what I heard this morning. Yeah, and you can just launch in its epic story, and by the end of it, you've got about four or five people around you go, I didn't know that. Wow, you're so learned. I like you more. Now.
Speaker 2: That was a real extension of what I was just going to have a mild chat about water cooler.
Speaker 3: You know that is how we explain man'splaining, Jody, Oh, yes, yes, there it is.
Speaker 1: You're really dumber down for all the lads out there, particularly mate. Sometimes I'm man's splaining, and not to everyone else. My man's playing it to myself. I'm talking myself through me.
Speaker 2: This is immn's in the morning's okay. Left foot in your trousers. Okay, good work, Andrew, right foot.
Speaker 1: Now, sometimes I choke because I breathe out too much and I forget to breathe in. Do you ever get that? It's like in out, in out out at anyway, kick yourself that long morning.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is today's the day everyone needs to know that today's the day that I become a millionaire. Oh, so the Power Boy is jack Potting to two hundred million. If you haven't got your ticket yet, don't worry, because I'm winning it.
Speaker 4: It's going to be mine.
Speaker 3: So two hundred million dollars half of all Australian adults will have a ticket for tonight's draw. Obviously didn't go off last week, so it's jack Potter to two hundred If you're wondering what I'm going to be spending my two hundred million on the Stag hotel in the city and the East End has actually just come up for sale. Wow, the big Easy group are going to offload that one to take care of their other small adventures. Okay, my sister that was actually her first pub job, so I'm thinking, you know, keep it in the family and.
Speaker 4: Let's buy it back. So that's what I'll be doing with by two hundred million.
Speaker 2: Have you thought about when we buy the pub? When you win, who's going to do what in the pub in terms of jobs?
Speaker 3: Obviously, because I'm so rich, I'll be in the Bahamas and I will put somebody into organize hazy maybe entertainment.
Speaker 2: Sunday afternoons at the Stag on the balcony.
Speaker 4: She's usually during sets.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's good though, isn't it? The Smiths and the O'Leary's owning a pub together with free range? What could go wrong there?
Speaker 2: What can go wrong? Can I work behind the bar?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, you can do the door because I'm just so intimidating. You got to come in? Well, I really want it all right? Then off you go have fun. Yeah, yeah, just strint responsibly. Okay, let's talk about maths last night. So it started out so promising. Collins and Natalie two people that came together and I thought, oh, here's two they're just both self confessed nerds. This is a match made in heaven. And so they got married. But then it turns out she sort of out nerded him and at the reception she was o tt and too much, and even him, as a nerd, was like, that's too nerdy. So yeah, he was asked how he felt about sharing a bed with Natalie after them.
Speaker 9: Nuptials first night with your life, are you going to share the bed? And my lad asked, are we having one bed? Are we?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Where are we going? Are we going?
Speaker 9: To her, I don't know that you want to share bed with the wife tonight. Look, we all get caught up in the moment human beings. I just got married. What a day?
Speaker 1: What a what a day? What an absolute? This tricky situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can I just peel back the curtain for one second? Abby? What about in the group chap last night? Hayes Dog, anyone else watching maths? I like Eden's partner. He's the one with a big top knot bnod Zoe. Zoe goes, he's got major flog potential. Hayes Dog goes, I think you're sweet, but I do love how Hazes all for him.
Speaker 3: Then Zoe's like yeah no, and then Hazy is like, oh yeah, can Then Zoe's following.
Speaker 2: Up with man's wearing a scrunchy Hayes Dog. This is true, and I can't defend him with it's.
Speaker 1: I can't go on about for scrunches. But that's okay.
Speaker 2: And also why we're discussing maths at night?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very, very true. I'm looking past the scrunchy though abs sometimes you have sometimes you really.
Speaker 4: Sprunchies are coming back into fashion.
Speaker 2: No they're not for women. No, they're not. No, they weren't called the first time around, so why were if.
Speaker 4: You didn't have a scrunchy back in the Yeah, wsday's.
Speaker 1: Exactly all the way back then it begins, it begins, but as ten points for you, you're going to back.
Speaker 2: That in today?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, twenty points for you Apps, thank you. Hey, let's just wrap this up. Joe's with a little bit sports news if you don't mind, just skip back on the track. Sure not talking about your prime back in the day. So congratulations to Ash Garden who picked up the Blinda Clark Award as women's Best cricket in Australia, and also Mitch Mars who picked up the Allen Border Medal. And some news as well from the Crows. Rory Sloan has just had surgery to fix a detached retina. He's had the surgery beso experienced some symptoms during the week, so he's out of action now for the next few weeks and no timeline on his return. But it'd be concerning for the former skiver.
Speaker 2: Goodness me won't be recording any of those kitchen ads anytime soon.
Speaker 1: Wely well, I think there's a lot locked in the bag.
Speaker 2: That's been a long term brand partnership.
Speaker 1: Doesn't kid Easy really successful?
Speaker 2: Part kid Easy and the sloans go hand in hand.
Speaker 1: Joe's whether you're paying a mortgage or you're trying to get into the rental market, it's really really tough out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is extremely tough to find a rental property at the moment. There's a rental crisis Andrew House.
Speaker 1: Yes, and particularly in Melbourne, Sydney. And you see some of these open houses, there's like hundreds of people, yeah, looking at say one room.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that would be so disheartening.
Speaker 1: This little story has gone viral on the Internet's about a certain gentleman from the States who's renting I think it's in Sydney, and it's really drawn some interesting opinions, not just from his housemates but the public in general. He's asked his housemates to cover the water, gas and electricity bills while he takes a three month holiday. Bear in mind he's still paying rent. He just doesn't want to pay the extra bills, right. He's also said, though, I'll chip in and I'll pay my share of the internet, but the other bills I shouldn't have to pay because I'm not there.
Speaker 2: Well, my first thought on this is quite emotional, like la di da, You're taking a three month holiday and yet you don't want to pay your water bill.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, well that's actually quite a point. Yeah. Your experience in the rental market.
Speaker 2: Well no, well I was just explaining to you offer that I was married at twenty one twenty two, so I basically went from home straight into the marital home. So I haven't had a lot of experience in this area. But I would assume that if you're sharing a house, you need to share the responsibilities and utilities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what you think that he should have to pay even though he's not there using the plants, he's not using water, he's not using electricity.
Speaker 2: I kind of do, because it's like swings and roundabouts. Some stage someone else might go on a holiday. Well and then they turn around and go, I'm not paying you like, and they're going to say it exactly like that.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like speak English, we can't understand what we're saying. Maybe write it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know what I mean. These things just work in waves. Sometimes someone's going to pay more, sometimes someone's going to pay less. Am I right? Apps Yes, and no, no, I thought you were going to say that.
Speaker 3: In my experience, which there's been a lot, if I ever was to go back and rent now with people, I would. I'm a fan of like split the whole lot up and pay weekly. And what I mean by that is you don't pay for the room that you're in, look at the whole house. You go, how much is the house costing us? How much his bills costing us. Let's split that up and let's pay X amount every week so it's all covered, no matter what. Right, I'm not a fan. I look back at all the issues I've had with living with people, and there was always problems with bills would come in, people wouldn't pay them on time, People owed you that sort of thing. So the last few places I stayed in Queensland, it was always your rent and your bills, and it was you don't say it was rent, was two hundred and fifty coverage your bills a week and that's what you paid.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that seems fair and reasonable.
Speaker 4: Which I think is fine.
Speaker 3: But yes, he's not there, but bad luck, like he's still living out of home.
Speaker 4: I think he's still got to pay it.
Speaker 1: If it blows out, Like say, if you're trying to coverything, but you use more water. For example, you have a little tears and beers, not on a Friday night, just for an hour in the shower back, maybe you're using more water.
Speaker 4: Maybe if you describe your last Friday night, it was my Friday night too brazy.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's got to say, look, while I'm away, you know, I pay a quart.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know. This is a hard one, but my thing is just paid all together.
Speaker 1: Zoe's a renting expert. Your thoughts on this, I'm a share house expert.
Speaker 6: Fish, sure, absolutely not. He doesn't have to pay bills.
Speaker 5: Well, he's away.
Speaker 6: I know it goes against the grave, but he's not using them bills. I mean, in my experience, we pay bills as they come, so we split it evenly. But if I were to go away for three months, Eddie would cover the bills, I'd cover my rent.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, right, okay, yeah right.
Speaker 1: I love your thoughts on this. I for double O nine on nine.
Speaker 2: What I would like is if Zoe just stopped coming to me and saying can you pay my electric? That would be so nice.
Speaker 1: The message I got out of this is just avoid the rental market, give yourself a great nice and earlier shows you look magnificent. Refresh.
Speaker 2: Thank you, big shout out to TikTok. And if anyone knows TikTok, it's jokester. And when I third person myself like that, you know, I don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Actually on TikTok, are you really?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: God?
Speaker 2: No, but I got put. I have cottoned onto this new trend and it's called the Sleepy Girl mocked Up mocktail, and it is a thing. So basically, it's an alcohol free cocktail packed full of goodness that's supposed to help you sleep. And it's very popular. And I know this because I spent my day yesterday visiting four supermarkets and one health food shop looking for the key ingredient that is pure organic tart cherry juice.
Speaker 1: Of course that sounds very very Where would you find.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm so glad you asked if you saw a psycho woman on her knees in al four at the Foodland Norwood with her hands in prayer to the cherry juice gods. That was me yesterday because I finally found that little sucker.
Speaker 1: Good the cherry juice. God's answered they did.
Speaker 2: So basically, you take that because it's got melatonin in it, which is obviously good for sleep. You mix it with some magnesium powder, which is also good for sleep and muscle health, and you top it up with like a probiotic soda so which is basically just soda water with some lime flavoring in it. So I made it last night for Man Colleen, my mum, and it was dericious. It was like a cocktail because you put the magnesium in it and it mixes up and makes it frothy, so it's almost I guess it's apparol spritzy. And I know I'm a breakfast radio presenter, so my sleep patterns are all out because I go to sleep mainly when it's light and we wake up in the dark, so that's it's not normal. But I tell you what, I knotted off like a little baby. Yeah, and I went nine eyes really quickly. But I woke up when Seid the dog was sort of dry. Reaching that's another story.
Speaker 1: The own.
Speaker 2: There was a side effect, though, So if if you take every thought you've ever had in your life and you amalgamated it into one giant brain dream far that's what happened last night. Oh okay, just sort of everything. And this has happened to me before when I've had natural sleep tablets. So I was at war on a ship with the political reporter from Channel ten, Allen Murrale, I was playing golf. My sister in law had stolen my kids. I was pressing all the buttons on this show because you said you had to perform at the Red Room.
Speaker 1: I think I actually did.
Speaker 2: Say that, So it was that was the only sort of you sort of asleep but really weirdly having all these sleepy thoughts. Anyway, you want to try it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, yes, yes please.
Speaker 2: I brought it in tonight so you can try it tonight.
Speaker 1: If you're like, sure, there's not acid in there?
Speaker 2: Is there nothing you used to help you sleep?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I used to. I'll still do.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: We we originally got a shusher for Henry when he was one of what it's called a little susher and you're on different settings. It's like a heartbeat setting, static setting. We will turn it onto the ocean setting and just leave it there, and now we use it. I needed to go to sleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so good, isn't I use some use rain.
Speaker 1: As well. But listen to this. Listen, listen how soothing this is. And then you're like, oh, reladie, he got doing in the middle of the ocean.
Speaker 2: Could miss me? Producers, Oh, if you've got something that helps you sleep?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't so much anymore.
Speaker 6: But when we first started this gig together, to try and fall asleep when it's still light outside, I do. I'm ask on and brown noise in the backgrounds.
Speaker 2: You're on the count to say three Eightyes, I.
Speaker 6: Think I am, you know, which is interesting because I'm really scared of flying, but brown noise comforts me.
Speaker 2: And also like to sleep on a plane is a disaster.
Speaker 5: But this is good, I promise it.
Speaker 1: Just listen, Yeah, listen, you're ready, You're ready.
Speaker 2: Curdy, I mean in the news room, you got something.
Speaker 3: Well, because I'm normal, I just put a fan on and I take magnesium too. But to be honest, it doesn't really help. But I'm just I'm such an overthinker. I overthink everything. So I get into bed and my brain's lapine.
Speaker 6: Genuinely, brown noise it does something to your brain. It just switches you off a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's nice. Yeah, sometimes when I'm really I'm just too alert and I want to go to sleep. I'll just listen to our old stories at Joe used to tell about her social netple and then bang out like a light.
Speaker 2: Our young father you is loving this so on Fire Thursday them, I haven't even told you about our game on Tuesday night.
Speaker 1: I don't want to fall asleep while standing up because I might knock myself out on the bed.
Speaker 2: If you take one of these sleepy mocktails tonight, then I'll give you a buzz around about eight forty five and I'll start telling you about Tuesday nights a game, and you'll go. It could be worse. I could be listening to you the fact that you never made the afl.
Speaker 1: My tears put you to sleep.
Speaker 2: It's a sound of hazy sobbing again related es Nicole, what puts you to sleep?
Speaker 10: What was me to sleep?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 10: I have two young babies who both have a wanted to reach and they both have their sleep sounds on yeah, and I need both of those monitor is on loud so I can hear their sleep machines through the monitor.
Speaker 1: Oh so it's like secondhand, what are we talking? What sort of noise?
Speaker 10: Well, it's white noise. So it's like the ye So, yeah, I need to hear that through their monitor.
Speaker 1: Second hand white noise.
Speaker 8: What's the different hand white noise?
Speaker 2: Nicole? Do you know the difference between white noise and producers? Though he was just talking about brown noise.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know. Here is the difference. So here's white noise and he's brown noise.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, and.
Speaker 1: Here's white noise and brown noise.
Speaker 8: Hey, that's kind of what second hand white noises like. It's kind of yeah.
Speaker 2: So you've got diluted white noise that's been turned into noise.
Speaker 1: And if we if we mix them together, we get.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much, Nicole. Let's going to MICHAELA. What's putting here to sleep? There, Michayla.
Speaker 8: So every night I have the white fair not and I listened to the Brooklyn nine nine.
Speaker 1: Nice there it is. Yeah, it's back up in the middle of the night.
Speaker 11: Go to the toilett come back on again.
Speaker 1: Wow, what a beautiful routine you've got the end, macab Do you like do you like?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 7: Do it?
Speaker 2: Because it's boring and it puts you to sleep? Or you like the show and it's just.
Speaker 8: Like I'm like I can lay there with my eyes shut.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and like I know what's playing.
Speaker 1: It's almost like your body would get into this routine where it's like, okay, so Brooklyn's playing, so I know now it's time to get ready to go to sleep.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like when older people listen to the ABC all nice. Yeah they put that on. My mum does that. I'm not bagging the ABC. It's like nice and soothing for it.
Speaker 5: I'm glad.
Speaker 2: My grandparents before that did it too.
Speaker 1: Exactly right. What a nice little routine though. Yes, two musical athletes going head to head for I suppose music supremacy.
Speaker 2: That's what it is, Isn't it exactly what it is?
Speaker 1: Pine Scenes. What we want to do is we want to set up your weekend right by giving you a song which you can really connect with at eight am on a Friday and go, you know what, I'm just gonna launch me into a really really positive space.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And so this is the way it works. You jump on Jody and Hazy the Instagram page and you vote for the song that you think is right and correct to start your Friday morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Theme this week is back to school so some of those songs which you connected with back in school make your oh yes, the good times and just to take you back just a few days ago. I think we all connected with Travis Kelsey when he said this after he got into yet another Super Bowl, You're gonna fight for your ride. We got a little Vegas, don't.
Speaker 7: Sure.
Speaker 1: Beastie boys, that's what I connect with, and it's a member of like fifteen or sixteen. We're like, yeah, we should go out and do stuff and you know, get hold of some drinks and do all this crazy stuff. It never happened. It never happened, but we had big plans and big thoughts.
Speaker 2: Am I looking confused? Because I feel confused because I must have missed the brief because I didn't think it was songs that you connected with at school. I thought it was songs about school education.
Speaker 1: It's about school, isn't it? Hello?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 2: Could you say? And this is not how I've made it very clear that the theme is however you guys interpret it.
Speaker 1: Ah, there you go, So.
Speaker 2: Yours works as well.
Speaker 1: Joe's fat Art okay, okay, mind thought for us?
Speaker 2: Mine's about high school and more specifically, a TV show that's about high school, and that is Glee.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And when I when I googled the pile, I'm not. When I googled the most popular song from Glee, I came up with this.
Speaker 1: Are we doing this?
Speaker 2: I approved side again.
Speaker 1: A little bit I've got here. It just says don't stop. I thought, oh, don't stop journey. Actually it's a great song, yeah, but it's the Glee version.
Speaker 2: Well, I tried, unlike you, to link it into an actual show about high school.
Speaker 1: I think what's happened here is it's too nil in favor of Jody. So I haven't even got a win this year. In twenty twenty four, you've got you've started to get a little bit complacent and arrogant.
Speaker 2: No, that's not the case, the folks. And also, I can see right through you. What you're trying to tap into right now is the Travis Kelcey Taylor Swift love story. That's what you're trying to do.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that, but what I will say is, coincidentally, if you vote for my song, it means that effectively you're voting for Travis Kelcey, which obviously is connected to Taylor Swift. So if you like, and if you have any sort of respect for Taylor Swift, you would vote for my song. Isn't that right? Travis?
Speaker 2: You absolutely transparent.
Speaker 1: He's saying you had a fight for my missus. Do you even care about Taylor Swift? If so, then vote for my song. I'm guess for Joe's Remember last year, Remember last year, I got the stage, I reckon, I was a head by about three or four, and you were like, I need this, I need this. That's You're like, oh, look at it. She's so desperate, and now I'm feeling I.
Speaker 2: Know, it's the saddest thing I've ever seen. You're like, Oh, who's the most popular person on the planet right now? That's Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey. Let's tap into that.
Speaker 4: It was a school.
Speaker 3: Did you seriously just called Taylor Swift Travis Kelsey's missus?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did not say. Oh no, I've lost the Swift.
Speaker 4: She's the most powerful woman in music at the moment.
Speaker 2: She's cards.
Speaker 1: I can't, I can't say this enough. I'm so glad that Taylor Swift discovered Travis Kelcey.
Speaker 2: No, no, let's go back to the tape. Oh my god, Taylor Swift is Travis Kelsey's missus.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that. I can't even remember. I stopped living in the past. In the future, don't stop the Glee version versus fight for your right by the beast s get voting at Jody and Hazen and now it's a winner. Tomorrow morning at eight I have no idea which way.
Speaker 5: What was that?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's the sound of a car backfiring.
Speaker 1: It would be remiss not to really really plan your weekend and and not at least check in with news Read Abbey as to some of the really really really really really really really fun things that you could do. Morning to you, news Read.
Speaker 2: I noticed she didn't use the word cool.
Speaker 1: I couldn't guess.
Speaker 3: I've never ever said that I was cool. Ever, I'm a loser all the time, so embrace that.
Speaker 2: Exactly what's going on on the weekend, more specifically, Sunday morning at nine am.
Speaker 3: Sunday morning at nine am, we are going to head to Joe's Cafe at Henley Beach for a little sausage dog stroll.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a lot of fun. Get them all together.
Speaker 4: Actual footage of Tory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should explain, you've got two sausage dogs, Tank and Toy. One of them is a psycho and one's just a bitch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well yeah pretty much.
Speaker 1: No Tanks the dogs.
Speaker 3: Wow you you're on fire this morning? Oh yeah, sure you do. Yes, so Tank is Tank will allow you into a false sensecurity. Tank will come up to you and then we'll bark in your face. Tory just hates you from the word go, but there will be nice to you. Want your fetters?
Speaker 1: Soy will talking that much junk behind your back?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Pretty much anyway.
Speaker 3: So international renowned artist Andrew Baynes is inviting dash hand owners and they're dashing dogs to you.
Speaker 2: Doesn't he play for the Brisbane Police.
Speaker 1: That's his brother Aaron.
Speaker 2: Sorry, he's a big psycho.
Speaker 4: I actually hate both of you.
Speaker 3: So he is asking people to come down and basically what you do is you go down.
Speaker 5: He asked you to.
Speaker 2: Wear a black formal suit and bring your sausage dogs down and everyone stands on the beach and he gets a beautiful photo. Just a small request, everyone be at the beach in thirty five degrees on Sunday in a formal suit. Please.
Speaker 3: It's nine o'clock so it'd be like thirty three by then anyway.
Speaker 2: Right, and you've got a girl's lunch the day before, so what are the odds of you actually showing up on Sunday morning?
Speaker 3: I'm going to give myself maybe twenty percent. But anyway, this is true.
Speaker 4: It's for a good cause.
Speaker 3: It's to raise money for Lutheran Care for the Emergency Relief program to help people doing it tough.
Speaker 4: So there is actually a reason. Okay, that's nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, if you've got a sausage dog, and if you want to take my too as well, because I will probably be not very well in bed.
Speaker 1: As isn't just just deal with their dogs in the back door on this? You're in your suit?
Speaker 2: Is there any entertainment? Hazy? Any ideas we got?
Speaker 1: That's unbelievable line up, really musical as well. Of course you've got Snoop dogg is going to further the rounds, looking forward to that. Nate Dog is going to make an appearance as well. Excuse me very much. Red Dog is going to be there as well, which is really really good. Wolf Mother's making it. Who saw that coming?
Speaker 2: Baha?
Speaker 5: Men?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't seen these guys for a long time as well. But the Bloodhound gangs. They do the Discovery Channel.
Speaker 4: You still now.
Speaker 2: You see tanking Tory there with their glow sticks.
Speaker 7: For their.
Speaker 1: Birthdayday. Next your turn to one thousand bucks just for having your birthday. Let's do it tonight, two hundred million dollars powerball hopefully goes off and hopefully it's in our pockets.
Speaker 2: Just yes, fingers crossed. So what we want? We thought, let's put together just a little syndicate here with our Nova family. And you've come up. Oh okay, what did you land on for the number.
Speaker 1: For the powerball number? I've gone with seventeen seventeen because we were reliably told that that is a very very lucky number. Originally met with fifteen. But that's a really unlucky number.
Speaker 2: Apparently that's honest number ten because that was my husband's ice hockey number. So let's go to Jade in Modbury Heights. Hey, Jade, how are you doing good?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: How are you good? Okay? Please add to our syndicate. Watch your number number two? Number two?
Speaker 1: We done?
Speaker 2: Is there reason love that.
Speaker 8: That's a lucky number for me and my husband?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: It's sweet a right. Naomi from Seaford, Meadows Hey, Naomi, Hi, Hi, what's your lucky number?
Speaker 8: Twenty seven?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Birthday?
Speaker 2: Lastly?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 10: But also I thought we should do a power hit. That way we guarantee the powerball number and also to say the arguments over who gets to choose it.
Speaker 2: I don't understand that, but yeah, let's okay, I do a power hit.
Speaker 7: Is basically you can buy buy one game, so you've only got one chance, but you get given the powerball number no matter what. And so if you need to win big, you have to win the Powerbowl number. Okay, So that just saved our power argument. Thank you, no, I mean appreciate you. Natalie from gaul A Belt, Good morning, nat Hi, Hi, lucky number eleven eleven?
Speaker 2: Why one of the rights.
Speaker 11: Lucky like eleven eleven when you see eleven eleven?
Speaker 5: So I always go.
Speaker 2: With eleven eleven.
Speaker 1: That works all the elevens.
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks Mat. You're in. Alana from Angel Vo, Hey, Alana, morning, shall I we're good? What's your lucky number twenty one?
Speaker 1: Twenty one twenty one?
Speaker 2: Okay? Good?
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 2: I had a good feeling, had a good feeling when you said that, Alana, good luck?
Speaker 1: Was it so very well?
Speaker 2: It's all coming together. Kelly from Elizabeth Downs, Hey, kel Hi, Hi, what's your lucky number?
Speaker 11: Seven?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: Seven?
Speaker 1: Way for seven to turn up?
Speaker 2: I know and that that could be the number that determines the fact that we are two hundred million dollar airs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of one hundred million dollar airs.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And finally, Debbie from Andrew's Farm, round out our powerball numbers? Please, Debbie, good morning.
Speaker 10: I'll like to take number nineteen.
Speaker 2: Please, good number nineteen. Okay, beautiful, thanks, good luck? Deb All right, so how numbers are ten to twenty seven, eleven, twenty one, seven, nineteen and our powerball number is seventeen thanks to Andrew Hayes. Now if you if you balls it up for us because of the powerball number, it's on.
Speaker 1: You much if it got to the Poulbull number. Oh, once again, falling just short when I need to come through every single time? What I will? I mean, who knows what's going to happen, if we're going to win or not. But I'd jump on the front foot, particularly with the housing and everything. I'd put down a deposit today.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, pretty quickly, Abby, what are the lucky suburbs?
Speaker 3: Do you were saying, so Woodcroft, Yep and Mowson Lakes. There was a story out a few weeks ago about the luckiest suburbs in each state, and yeah it was Woodcroft and Wilson Lakes.
Speaker 2: So is that where we're getting our tickets? Are we're going to travel?
Speaker 3: I said, well, I Woodcroft is on my way home, So I.
Speaker 2: Could could you pick up our powerball ticket please? Even though you're not part of the syndicate and you don't get a scent, if.
Speaker 3: You win and win it then I will be taking the whole lot. That's my payment for going and picking up the two. I can do it for free as long as you stop being meant to me like, oh.
Speaker 1: I don't do that. That's worth more than two hundred million dollars. All right, good luck, see you next time.
Speaker 11: Unless we win, We're going back into on this daisy in Thursday, first of February. Pinch and a punch, ohp that oddie right on the forehead aggressive for the first day of the month.
Speaker 1: Let's take a little trip down memory the lane, shall we. Nineteen ninety four Harry Styles was born in Cheshire, England. Today is his thirtieth birthday.
Speaker 2: What a beautiful day. That was when young Harry just burst out of his mother and went here, I am off a rife.
Speaker 1: I do think he didn't burst out, he like danced out, like just glamorously. He moved his way out.
Speaker 2: Like, oh yeah, I was wearing like a really nice silk shirt with a big collar, oversized collar, and everyone's like, this kid's on point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't believe he was wearing one of those big ones he said he was.
Speaker 2: Wearing, and the pearls as well.
Speaker 1: He was born and he had that big pearl energy.
Speaker 2: Anyone else who was wearing pearls like that, you'd be like, get your hand off at your flog because it's Harry's.
Speaker 1: Did you get those pearls from Harry? Don't get me wrong, they're absolutely gorgeous and you're pulling it off. But strange that you were in the womb with pearls. Two thousand and four, Janet Jackson's wardrobe action occur during halftime of America's Super Bowl when she performed with Justin Timberlake. Then I'm telling you right now that if that happens in a couple of weeks time, everyone right from the start, he's going to say stunt. Yeah, stunt, stunt, and it so was a stunt back then.
Speaker 2: Stop using the word malfunction, because who walks around with stars on their nipples? Who does justin anticipating the fact that justin might one day rip off my top?
Speaker 1: All right, there's five girls in here. Let's do a pole. Put your hand up if you wear stars and nipples. Everyone's got the hands up. What is going on?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: My hand's up to twenty fourteen. The Lego movie, which voices including Chris Patten Will Ferrell, premiere is great movie. Kids love it.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it, but I'm sure it's good.
Speaker 1: You haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: It's not a Lego slash Lego person.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, don't do that, don't do that. But it's Lego by the way, I don't know. I know South Australia they go, oh, but in South Australia we see Lego. But the rest of the world, not just the rest of the country, says Lego. So what are we different than the space? It's a strange one, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's the same as grant and dance and all the words we like to say. Differently, We're just a little wit.
Speaker 1: Posture here grant.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 1: One song on First in nineteen ninety seven was want to Be by the Spars Guys.