Speaker 1: We got Get You Morning every day.
Speaker 2: Adelaides boy friends working with a podcast, and so it turns out I work with a bunch of vultures.
Speaker 3: Wow, straight, my eyeballs, you guys did.
Speaker 1: And peck them out with our little weeks you did.
Speaker 2: You lured me in with all things bright and shiny, you promise me silk and honey, and then you peck my eyes out.
Speaker 4: I think the key takeaway here is sometimes conversations that have to be had with people who owe you money are too awkward to have off air, so when you have them on air, there can be no physical repercussions.
Speaker 2: Right, Okaythur, It was just a bit of a fun segment for us to rip into people who owe people money. It turns out it's about me. Do you know what you stole from me? You stole my youth.
Speaker 5: I stole the best years of your life.
Speaker 3: You come on this show, you stole my soul.
Speaker 1: It tastes good, though.
Speaker 6: Do you owe someone money?
Speaker 2: You're gonna talk about a boy Bruno Mars.
Speaker 3: Maybe Bruno, you should pay back some of your debts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what he's not doing.
Speaker 4: He is paying back money allegedly. So MGM has been forced to deny a viral report claiming Bruno Mars has a serious casino debt. When I say serious, we're talking fifty million dollars.
Speaker 3: Fifty million. Bruno's in the background today, I'm not.
Speaker 4: So. It was an anonymous report and claimed that Bruno Mars owed the resort company millions of dollars in gambling debts accumulated at the company's last Vegas casinos, telling Forbes, no such debt actually exists.
Speaker 1: So I've got a few question marks over this one.
Speaker 4: He performed residencies since twenty sixteen, and he's raped in tens of millions of dollars. Now, you can't get off stage and take that tens of millions and just walk straight in to Dolphin Treasure and whack it in the pokes and lose all that money.
Speaker 1: Can you?
Speaker 3: What got you?
Speaker 6: You can?
Speaker 3: You can? Have you ever read or crack?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true. And he's twenty four k Magic World Tour gross more than three hundred million dollars back in the day.
Speaker 3: And they just threw it into the slots.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He was like, I've got an idea, I'm going to try and triple it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I don't know I don't know if this story is true or not, but it has prompted us to think about people who owe you money.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're annoying, aren't they so annoying When you know someone knows you money, they know that they owe you money.
Speaker 1: As well, isn't it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then and then you don't quite know what to say about it until it comes up on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: And then you might need to remind someone that perhaps they owe you forty dollars for an Isaac Humphrey's ticket on the weekend intervention.
Speaker 1: Isn't it that you didn't actually turn up.
Speaker 2: I said I'll give you some money, you said, don't worry about and now you say you're owed the money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I was being an absolute martyr, of course, and we just say don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: I still want you to pay me back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's like I'm fine, she's not fine.
Speaker 3: I'm not fine.
Speaker 1: Do you speak women?
Speaker 3: What do you mean exactly? Why am I so confused here?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: When I say to you, don't worry about paying me back, of course, I mean pay me back.
Speaker 2: I think originally as well, you said I've bought you are Isaac Humphrey's tickets, and I said, well, at what stage did I say that I definitely wanted to come?
Speaker 3: And now you're like, well you didn't come. Now you owe me forty bucks.
Speaker 4: Ok, do not.
Speaker 1: Reframe the narrative here.
Speaker 4: I did a nice thing for you, and I brought you a ticket to see Isaac Coumphries and then you didn't rock up on the night.
Speaker 6: I'll add to the tab while we're here.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Andrew, first rounds on you. I'll get the next one. Yeah, you do owe me a beer?
Speaker 3: Andrew?
Speaker 8: Don't you sad from bone me the fringe ps so.
Speaker 6: That we had last week?
Speaker 8: Yes, I said I'll get you guys, I'll get a drink and you went next one on me.
Speaker 6: There was no next one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're making out like I'm some kind of out rages tired ass.
Speaker 3: That's not true. No, my I got declined only three times.
Speaker 2: And it turned out that there was an issue with the actual card itself.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I'm pretty sure I pay back my debts.
Speaker 2: My debts as a camera guyos charges in as well, because there's the one in charge of coffees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's going on here? This is this is a problem intervention.
Speaker 4: During that time, we all chipped in and brought you a birthday present to go and stay at the Adelaide.
Speaker 5: Overhast Yes, very generous present.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I gave everyone my bank account details and said please deposit the money so so we can have a lovely ness.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me I'm not entirely sure that much I did, did you?
Speaker 5: You're that guy.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I'm doing about.
Speaker 6: I didn't mean that.
Speaker 2: Actually, is there any souls to the fact that I don't actually know that I owe?
Speaker 3: People know?
Speaker 4: But that I think that's even worse that you plead ignorant and you play dumb not even playing dumb zore.
Speaker 8: We there's no I'll give you that. There is nothing worse the people that know they owe money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: Cool men, I just we just ride off your debts because we know that you just poor and don't think about it.
Speaker 3: There's small cuts as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you got a mate that you know you four or five hundred buck, say for examp, and then you see that they've just like booked a holiday to Barley.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that is the worst. I reckon people who played poor and then you jump on their Instagram and they're like, I'm holidaying in Canada. I'm here's me in a bikini under a waterfall, and you go.
Speaker 1: Don't chip water.
Speaker 3: Then you're like, I'm close to turning up to your house with a trolley pole too. God, it's a trolley trolley pole. Yeah, it's the pole, but you know you push the trolley.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you get rid of that thing, that's what kids back. I used to use as a weapon. I stop trying to turn things out of me.
Speaker 7: What try?
Speaker 6: You're doing it yourself?
Speaker 4: Oh, please don't do this thirteen, twenty four ten. Does Andrew Hazel your money guy?
Speaker 6: Twenty four ten?
Speaker 4: Does someone know your money? This is your chance to get your money back? Make a public plea and say so. Well, you don't have to name the person, but just say.
Speaker 6: Please don't probably.
Speaker 4: Do you know that you owe someone money? Were still and you're just holding out and refusing to pay it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Take us through those situations where the person's either avoided how they avoid it.
Speaker 3: Or how you avoid it as well?
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely, it isn't they Hey, Chase, Hey, how you going, guys good? Does someone owe you money? Yes?
Speaker 9: They do. I would love to name them, but I will not. So I got a whole sob story, you know, trying to get my life back on track. You know, I need to boris the money to put groceries on the table for my kids, so I kind of felt sorry for them. My husband and I lent money and never got it back.
Speaker 3: Oh what's it worth? By the way, Tracy, were we talking?
Speaker 9: Well, it was three hundred dollars and then you know, my husband kind of got stuck into this person a little bit and you know, started paying dribs and drabs back. But now it's like two hundred and eighty bucks. So we've just kind of written it off and just less and learned what.
Speaker 4: Won't help anyone?
Speaker 1: What was it Foretase?
Speaker 9: Was it was a sob story for groceries really, you know, trying to she was trying to get her life back together, and it was just all alive.
Speaker 2: What about the awkward conversation, Tracy, that your husband probably had to go through.
Speaker 3: I don't think anyone's.
Speaker 2: Comfortable, well, even though you should be allowed to when you're trying to ask for money back.
Speaker 3: What was that like for your husband?
Speaker 9: He just my husband just really doesn't give. You'll just still say it how it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, okay?
Speaker 9: Oh, and it was kind of it was kind of like hazy. You know, you don't give me the money back, you.
Speaker 2: Know for that pole trolley poles from.
Speaker 3: Back in the day.
Speaker 4: I Ope, my god, let's not encourage that. Thank you, trace appreciate you. You are in the running for first class and fifty K. Let's go to Damien. Hey, Damien, do you owe money or someone knows you?
Speaker 10: Hey, guys, it's actually my son. He owes me for a being fine.
Speaker 3: Oh how much he's written it off? Hasn't he.
Speaker 10: About five hundred bucks? Bunny? Because my part, my wife and I had a bit when he first got his license and I bet at a hundred bucks that he'd never get a speeding ticket. He drives like an old nana, and I asked him about how his bank account was looking, and he's like, yeah, not too not too good that I've got none left in it. I need to borrow some money off. You've got a speeding fine. It comes around, so you can you can imagine what my wife was like when I told her about it. I think that was worse than the actual bit with my son.
Speaker 4: This is this is a double whamy for you because you've paid his speeding fine and you've had to give you a wife.
Speaker 6: A hundred bucks as well.
Speaker 10: Year spot on.
Speaker 11: Bless you.
Speaker 4: Do you think you'll ever see a cent of that money ever? Again?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 10: Make sure I do?
Speaker 3: Don't you are about that? Still out there there? Sometimes go to old school.
Speaker 5: He's what you're waking up to, Adelaide.
Speaker 3: What's the news today?
Speaker 5: Myths?
Speaker 4: Our girl news reader abb he's still on the sick this week.
Speaker 6: She's not doing overly well.
Speaker 1: Bless her heart.
Speaker 4: So let's proceed with the Post news news the best way we know how without her.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean, she is the absolute doiant in this space. Yeah, so she leads us fearlessly and courageously, not just in Post News News but also the Monday Morning Joe Goss. So she's a double threat. But yeah, we wish it all the best. She'll be back soon, don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hopefully she's back by Monday.
Speaker 11: Hey.
Speaker 4: Jackie Lambey has issued a challenge to AFL Chief Executive Andrew Dylan in a pretty explosive appearance on the Project this week. So she shared her thoughts on the new AFL team in Tazzi following the unveiling of the new team name the Devils.
Speaker 1: So she's a supporter of.
Speaker 4: The team, not so much the stadium, which is going to cost the Tasmanian government three hundred and seventy five million dollars for a twenty three thousand seat stadium. Here is what the unofficial Lord Mares of Tasmania had to say.
Speaker 12: Nobody else know the state in TASMANI and in Australia, has ever been asked is why a stadium with a roof over it? I mean, this is just absolutely astonished. If Andrew Dyllon wants to touch on what it's like in Tasmania, I made I'll put you up for a few weeks. Come and have a look in my backyard in Bernie on the northwest coast, and then you might get a bloody allergy check mate, because we can't afford it in Tasmania. And that's it and a story.
Speaker 3: Andrew Dillon has responded.
Speaker 2: He said, thanks, but no thanks, appreciate the offer of hospitality.
Speaker 7: Oh man.
Speaker 4: And if you don't think that's the way people from Bernie, Tasmania talk, then you are kidding yourself.
Speaker 3: Is that what it's like? Is that a true reflection of the Bernis.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is the little town is up in the north I think and never eats your wee weeks northwest of Tasmania.
Speaker 1: And yeah it's a small town.
Speaker 4: I used to travel there when I did Jump Rope for Heart when we toured that was a little map.
Speaker 3: Of was your absolute.
Speaker 5: Thing was reappeared on.
Speaker 3: This resignates so well in Tasmania.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, don't you put it down? We were on wind Televison on the Saturday morning show.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we filmed a little piece.
Speaker 2: Couldn't make it to Impartua TV though, couldn't you The next step up?
Speaker 3: Well, there you go.
Speaker 2: Then fighting words from Jackie Lamby News.
Speaker 3: Let's see what Andrew Dillon's got in response to that?
Speaker 2: What about what is turning into a bit of a debacle And it turns out for Brisbane's preparation for the Olympics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ab outrageous.
Speaker 2: So Queensland's Cabinet discussed the cost of backing out as hosts of the Olympic Games twenty thirty two as recently as Monday, So advice was sought by the government about the cost of potentially canceling the Brisbane Games. Wow, and now there's something to analyze some of the sections that are been constructed and the plans and everything is saying, look, it's not it's actually not good enough. The athletics stadium right now, as it stands, will be something like the bottom end of the fifty biggest athletic stadiums that there's going to be.
Speaker 3: It's going to be horrible. So all the former athletes.
Speaker 2: Are going to come out and say, look, what's going to happen is we're going to be on the world stage and this particular stadium is going to be disgusting. Brisbane is making a meal of it. Do you know who would absolutely nail it? Malie would bring the Olympics here.
Speaker 3: And we kill it. Yeah, we would cancel Brisbane get out.
Speaker 4: Can you remember the absolute prestige of winning the Olympics And now we're like, oh, I don't know if we want it anymore.
Speaker 3: No one wanted the Calm Games.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true, and now let's talk of Brisbane backing out of the Olympic Games. Oh my god, what games do we want?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's all funny games until you got to pay for it. My life, so true.
Speaker 2: I'm telling your Olympics next, and then long after that, Mal and Olson is going to bring the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we're going to be happy.
Speaker 4: You hang in there because I reckon that might happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, guys, Sebastian's brother is going to perform at Afterie. Huge.
Speaker 2: That's going to be a huge there. But finally some decent talent at the super bowls exactly. We've been screaming for.
Speaker 3: That for years.
Speaker 2: Yes, ten past six Jodes, can you drop the first question for the six fifteen vending machine quiz next?
Speaker 1: You can do it in just moment.
Speaker 3: You're feeling lucky.
Speaker 1: Oh I am today.
Speaker 3: Okay, because it's Thursday.
Speaker 1: The vending machines never looked Schmiger.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, very very sharp in day to twenty five degrees across Adelaide.
Speaker 3: Let's play the quiz neck.
Speaker 2: Great news shows. Yes, yeah, that's right. The Humble Poke is.
Speaker 3: Back on Facebook. We darly, where have you been? And when I say welcome back, here's the thing it never really left. Meta said it made a design tweak at the start of twenty four that made the poke button slightly more visible. Okay, it was just hiding. It was just dormant for all those.
Speaker 1: It was there the whole time.
Speaker 3: It was there the whole time.
Speaker 2: The new design would surface a button alongside any name that a user search that encourage people to actually.
Speaker 3: Use the button. So it was just trickier to get to over these sort of past few years.
Speaker 1: I have so many questions about the poke go for.
Speaker 2: It because I am a bit of a poking expert from back. I'm a bit of a poke connoisseur.
Speaker 4: All right then, I hate to pocuser, very reticent to ask this, but what did you want to achieve when you poke someone? I'm presuming a female?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, if you did Pokemaids was a bit of a fun thing, all right, I mean, but it just poke me, yeah, poking back. Well, it was certainly grounds for initiation of let's take this relationship to the next.
Speaker 3: Level and start a family. Obviously it was. It was.
Speaker 2: It was the best way that we knew online of how to instantly flirt. What I love as well, jondes is it's a meta said of fifty new pokes were made by users age eighteen to twenty nine, so these gen z's and young millennials were probably too young to be on Facebook.
Speaker 3: During the Poke's original Heyday Yeah, right, so what's old is new again?
Speaker 4: Okay, It's like, yeah, there's so many things that gen z think they invented.
Speaker 2: You didn't, guys, Yeah, remember when they invented Paul McCartney because you teamed up with Rihanna for that song, like, oh this guy I hate better late than never for this pot.
Speaker 3: Produces. Are you're in you gen Zetta?
Speaker 5: I am? I think yeah, but.
Speaker 3: You so so these days? Take us through it. What's the best way to flirt with someone online these days?
Speaker 5: No idea?
Speaker 8: But for me, I was on Facebook, but I was an MSN kid, So for me, the flirt was, you know, hey with two wives?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you knew that was a tone shadow.
Speaker 5: Absolutely if a boy messaged me, hey with two wives?
Speaker 3: Done?
Speaker 1: Yeah, done?
Speaker 5: On family on you know exactly. But did you notice.
Speaker 1: How she stroked her hair when she said hey.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well yeah yeah naked.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'll take you, lady through the top three best ways to connect with another companion from back in the day. Of course, obviously the pope comes in number three because strike away the connection when you get a poke back second is they just just throw it oi oi.
Speaker 5: Is in I wait, in over text or in person.
Speaker 3: No, no, this is over, This is over. Idio. Yeah, I'm not saying any of these actually worked. By the way, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, Okay, Shakespeare.
Speaker 3: And the number one was liking at fifty or sixty photos at once.
Speaker 2: Did you get a notification saying Andrew Hayes is just like sixty photos. Now, that doesn't tell you my intentions, but I am not doing my job.
Speaker 4: Probably the worst thing is fifty eight of those photos were terrible.
Speaker 3: I was looking photos you weren't even here.
Speaker 1: You're looking photos of people's mom.
Speaker 2: Anyway, seventy photos I talked for to lockdown car seventy photos all their friends mom or.
Speaker 7: Dad, area, grandma, his uncles, and she was in Battle of the Banger.
Speaker 2: This little thing, which has now become a bit of an institution. Battle of the Bangers is an opportunity for us to speak on behalf of you, to help you set up your weekend the right way, just setting up a song that makes you go, do you know what.
Speaker 3: Let's go get that weekend.
Speaker 2: Let's grab it by the you know what, give it a nice big kiss on the forehat and just go bang golemen.
Speaker 4: And we have a theme each and every week, and this week's theme was I Miss You, and it is so because we miss our newsreader Rabbi. Not that news reader Kerry isn't doing a magnificent job, job, a beautiful job.
Speaker 6: However, no offense taken.
Speaker 4: Okay, don't maybe turn off your headphones for this.
Speaker 6: I'll just make a kappa how much we miss you?
Speaker 4: Point taken God so in homage to our news reader Abbi, who makes a wonderful contribution to our show, I miss you as the theme.
Speaker 3: Okay, can you kick us off?
Speaker 2: Because what you like to do when now that we're themed each and every week is I feel like you try and get a little bit too clever.
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're going down the same sort of route this week.
Speaker 4: Right, I don't know. I mean, you read into this what you will. But the theme is miss you, and that just made me think, miss miss miss miss miss Higgins, are you trying to doesn't?
Speaker 13: Doesn't that loves Because remember a few weeks ago the theme was fringe with ches, and you went down the theme of a genuine fringe on someone's head, so you selected see her and it won.
Speaker 3: So now you think you're on a good thing don't you.
Speaker 6: I sure do. One of the greatest songs of all times.
Speaker 3: Scarf scar Missy Higgins.
Speaker 6: Yes, all right, what you got?
Speaker 1: Did you take it quite literally?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: I took it quite literally, and that's I sort of tapped in.
Speaker 2: I gave a phone called news reader Abbey, and because it's about news reader Abbey, I said, what song would get you over the line help you recover from your sickness quicker?
Speaker 3: And she said, blink one eight too. I miss you. What I will say is that I.
Speaker 2: Just completely made all of that up, but I could trust. I could trust the news reader Abby would like this song.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just sort of feel like she connected with it. She likes good tune.
Speaker 4: Do you want to hear a bit of background to our song selection this week?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 4: So I rang to deliver my song as we do. It's like the system with the brownlow boats, where it gets delivered in an armor guard truck.
Speaker 3: Right, are you the corrupt UMPI?
Speaker 4: No? I called, and I was like, I've got a song in my mind, but I have a strong suspicion Hazes has already got it.
Speaker 1: I said, is he gone?
Speaker 6: I miss you?
Speaker 1: Buy blink on?
Speaker 3: So what you were saying is I wanted this song? Was your second?
Speaker 4: Like, well, you forced me to get a little bit creative.
Speaker 3: You walk this song.
Speaker 4: I wanted it.
Speaker 2: So vote for my song or if you want to help Jody out, vote for my song.
Speaker 4: Is that what you're so I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is I went to Plan B, and Plan b's better than Plan A.
Speaker 6: So shut up.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: Well you kind of need this as well, because little bit tight at the moment's five to four in favor of meat.
Speaker 3: Here's your options.
Speaker 2: You've got scar by Missy Higgins or you've got I Miss You by Blink one eight too.
Speaker 1: Which way you're going to go?
Speaker 2: Peeps, get voting at Jody and Hayes on Instagram winning song Tomorrow morning at.
Speaker 4: Eight, Let's talk supermarkets and more specifically supermarkets and their ability to put misleading tags on all their products. So there's a bit of a crack there's a bit of a crackdown at the moment just on supermarkets doing just that, putting misleading sign saying this is thirty percent off, this is fifteen percent off.
Speaker 6: Actually it's not.
Speaker 11: Yeah, one of the big things that they're doing and they're getting investigated for is actually for raising the price, and then a week later going oh, price is it down? It's come down from ten dollars fifty to nine dollars fifty. It's like, yeah, but it was nine dollars fifty, you raise it to ten dollars fifty, and now it's back to nine dollars fifty. Yeah, So that's one of the big issues that they've got at the moment. Yeah, okay, and then so you've had firsthand experience of this place.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm passionate about this one.
Speaker 8: Every single week, every single week, I buy my veggie sausages.
Speaker 6: Oh god, and.
Speaker 3: Can I just say something, they're good these days.
Speaker 6: That's a whole other thing.
Speaker 8: Anyway, every week from my big Sue muggt I buy my veggie sausages. There's seven fifty they have been for the last two and a half years. Recently, big yellow flappy thing thirty percent off and it's thirty percent off seven dollars fifty.
Speaker 6: No, they always are you're lying, stretch my face.
Speaker 1: So that's exactly what they've done.
Speaker 5: But exactly well I had.
Speaker 4: I had a first hand experience of price gouging last night. I won't say where I went because I actually do love this place. But anyway, went to the butcher. I was doing a there's a bit of a side note, A delicious Chipotle chicken burrito bowl last night actually does seem it was really really good anyway, better than those, Okay, a lease, I'm not doing vegetarians.
Speaker 5: And so I had to get.
Speaker 4: A kilo of chicken thighs for the recipe because I've got a big family. And so I went to the butcher and I saw the sign and it said one kilo chicken thighs nineteen ninety nine, and then it says six pieces, right, so they work on the assumption that around six pieces is nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: It's okay, I get my chicken thigh don't all glaze over. There's a point to this story.
Speaker 4: I get to the end and he hands me the patny and it was like twenty eight dollars, and I say, because I'm an idgyot, and you know, in my head, I'm like cost of living.
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 4: Anyway, I paid it and then I said, I'm sorry, am I losing my mind? Because that sign says a kilo nineteen ninety nine? And he goes, yeah, the big pieces, all right.
Speaker 11: So he's working on.
Speaker 4: His six pieces with a kilo theory, and I thought, okay, I'll throw him a bone in this time, and I just walked out and I got home. I was like, let's just check out how big these chicken fives are. So I put them out of the packet that I start counting.
Speaker 5: He's given me eight.
Speaker 14: Oh my god, I thought you it was a good story.
Speaker 2: We're going back in town on This Daisy in Thurst edition of On This Daisy where we get hug just to tilt your head back and take your medicine, buy a teaspoon.
Speaker 3: And you're like, what even is this medicine. I'll tell you what it is. It's knowledge.
Speaker 4: You know, my kids always go when you have to have medicine. What does it taste like? Don't even don'nuts, don't tell me. I'm just gonna eat.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna drink it.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about just know that it's good for it. Yeah, let's go back.
Speaker 2: Twenty first of March nineteen eighty seven, The Bowl and a Beautiful debuted on US television Long Live Bridge.
Speaker 1: What a magnificent show.
Speaker 4: One of the greatest love triangles of all time, Ridge, Brook and Taylor. Okay, oh god go on for years and years now.
Speaker 3: I don't want embarrass you, but you have interviewed Reach.
Speaker 1: I have interviewed Ridge.
Speaker 4: He came to Adelaide, he came to the Royal Show for Channel ten.
Speaker 3: Of course he wasn't in the Milkoff.
Speaker 5: He wasn't in the milk Off.
Speaker 4: He was in the Channel ten Pavillion and I did an interview with him and he was lovely.
Speaker 5: And then he subsequently.
Speaker 1: Quit the show because he wanted too much money.
Speaker 3: So I just went, oh, you know what, we'll just go get a new Ridge. Whatevers he got replaced. It was a new Ridge.
Speaker 5: There's a new Ridge.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that's the biggest triangle of all time, isn't it? We saw that coming.
Speaker 1: Incredible.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and three, Delta Goodroom released her debut album, Innocent Eyes in Australia. The album produced five number one hit singles. Yet did because I was born. Try what an absolute institution that album was in. Delta Goodroom bless her as good as it gainst Yeah.
Speaker 1: Good on Central's girl, isn't she order?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We claim her?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Don't claiming that she's a good Doggies Girl Hell two thousand and six. First tweet was sent via Twitter. It was sent at three point fifty pm by co founder Jack Dorsey. He wrote, just setting up on Twitter, and.
Speaker 4: Then everyone jumped on and said, universally, can we all agree to be really nice on Twitter? And everyone agreed and you know, happily ever after.
Speaker 3: You think sometimes there's some aggressive feedback on Twitter? Do you think, Oh, I've never seen that at all.
Speaker 4: Normally for Barry who's in his basement with his pants around his ankles eating cheese ons, I've.
Speaker 3: Never seen any aggressive feedback on Twitter. That's right. I worked with Cane Corns for you.
Speaker 2: No one saw on March twenty first for twenty fourteen was all of Me by John Legend.
Speaker 3: Boy, oh boy, this guy was giving some pipes.
Speaker 12: I would I do it without your mine, mouth drawing me and you kicking me out.
Speaker 3: You've got mine