Speaker 1: I've always grown up with pets. I've always been a pet family. We always had dogs. You have never had cats.
Speaker 2: Cats.
Speaker 3: We went through a few in quick succession.
Speaker 1: You mean they got out.
Speaker 3: They were playing sort of like cat with the with the cars on the main road.
Speaker 1: That's the thing about cats, though, because they roam the streets as often accidents.
Speaker 2: I trust them cats. Well, you're a bird guy.
Speaker 1: I don't trust birds.
Speaker 2: I went through a stage, I reckon.
Speaker 3: Can you're still a bird guy?
Speaker 1: Entry level pet for families with because you have got a lizard, you're a reptile family. Now be doing it?
Speaker 2: Would you have a day aquarium?
Speaker 1: The first The first pet is often a fish. There's a difference between a goldfish.
Speaker 3: And how big is an aquarium, Like, you mean a big tank. If you've got a filter on your tank.
Speaker 2: That's an aquarium an aquarium. Yeah, you're a real hardson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean fish is supposed to be calming. That's not having medental surgeries and things.
Speaker 3: Global eye fish stage, easy to get them from the show.
Speaker 4: And the fighting fish in their own tank. Yes, everyone had one of those on their kitchen bench.
Speaker 1: Well, if you, if you, if you're in the market for an entry level pair. Goldfish is one, but the other one that a lot of people get rabbits or guinea pigs. Now, something has happened with rabbits that to put you off having a rabbit forever.
Speaker 2: We got friends of ours that I've got a rabbit. They want to look after it.
Speaker 1: Well, this might make you think.
Speaker 3: Is it just freestyle around the house?
Speaker 1: Sometimes they do.
Speaker 2: They've got like an enclosing outside. Yeah, like there are the foxes.
Speaker 1: Will they build them in like they've got like roofs on their things. Yeah. Anyway, let me take you to Colorado, which is where this has started. There is a lot of wild rabbits in Colorado who aren't cottontail rabbits, like the cute little fluffy tail rabbits. Unfortunately, there is a rapidly spreading virus in America. And I'm not sure if you've seen this amongst the rabbit community facebook pages, they are growing black tentacle like growths out of their heads. Have a look at these pictures.
Speaker 2: They're like.
Speaker 1: They're like but they're tentacles. They move, chase and they suck onto things, so they're like suction and they they've got minds of their own. They wriggle and all the rabbits.
Speaker 2: And you remove them, that's it for life.
Speaker 1: Well, they're saying you can't pick them up. If you go to pick them up, they consuction onto you, onto the human hand, the consruction onto things.
Speaker 2: Bunny gotta go, get that, bunny gotta go.
Speaker 1: So they're saying everyone needs to keep their pets inside because it's contagious, and they've got Okay, that one's made up.
Speaker 2: I think tentacles. It's time think that.
Speaker 3: Well, Cabrey's going to have to redesign their eggs.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, look at them. That is that's not great.
Speaker 1: Rabbits with tentacles. There is no cure for this virus. Let's see r PV virus. Apparently they're saying they're Medusa, like they are.
Speaker 2: What h were you and you went through your cat stack?
Speaker 3: My cat stage was we went it through as a family. We used to name the cats after Melbourne footballers, so we had Jacko after Alan Jakovic. He was a little bit flighty, just a bit sort of crazy.
Speaker 1: A lot of people name their pets, and then we had celebrities.
Speaker 3: Toddy after Todd Varney Tod did you have a Wayne.
Speaker 2: Kerry we didn't have.
Speaker 1: He never played for the D's.
Speaker 2: It was only players.
Speaker 1: So did you have Anita?
Speaker 2: No, we didn't have, didn't Greeny.
Speaker 3: We didn't get along the cat line. We se ceased it to.
Speaker 1: Turned into a dog family.
Speaker 2: Very successful.
Speaker 1: The cat.
Speaker 2: I was the same with the bird, Avery, I gave that up at eight. Remember, what do you name your birds? I didn't name what were they called?
Speaker 1: You didn't name the bird?
Speaker 2: Well, it was it was more of a.
Speaker 3: We had he's got something he's got.
Speaker 1: Saying that called Fred and Barney us what.
Speaker 2: I had a number of them, and I was a breeder. Yeah, so I get all the little breeder. You named the parental birds?
Speaker 4: No, no, because the bloody cat next door I used to get in so I would change the parental birds quite a bit. What I didn't want to get attached.
Speaker 1: Instead of fixing the cage, you just decided to keep naming the birds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was easier. I fixed the cage. But cats get in there, mate, cats get into that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyway, eighteen realized five, I want a girlfriend's time to get rid of the birds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to get a bird, get rid of them?
Speaker 1: And then how long did it take you to get a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: The right years Lauren.
Speaker 3: Lauren wake out feeling good following them on the socials