Speaker 1: Welcome to the podcast, and you've arrived on the right day because Hazey.
Speaker 2: Had a beautiful announcement to make about his little family.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's going to be an extra edition.
Speaker 2: Caught a dog.
Speaker 3: Yes, the dog of the family, Wolf Wolf.
Speaker 4: So Car was pregnant the third so she's almost what five months in, so look, it's about to become a very very busy little house.
Speaker 1: Very nice, very wholesome, also wholesome. Dog's dreams. They dream about their owners. You guys, how cute?
Speaker 4: Except my dog who dreams about spare spots on the rug that she hasn't pissed on yet.
Speaker 5: That corn bit, she'd definitely do a piss.
Speaker 1: And also remember that time those two ladies got stuck inside a whale and then went for a kayak.
Speaker 4: Yeah, actual, yeah, And we took calls and whenever he gone kayak and got swallowed by a whale, and it just flooded the calls that we got one person in particular calling through.
Speaker 3: It was real echo and she was like, oh, in a world right now.
Speaker 2: And also that didn't happen.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed the podcast Legends.
Speaker 2: You've been sitting on a little secret. Andrew Hayes haven't you.
Speaker 5: Yes, I will be moving to a.
Speaker 2: Different, different network.
Speaker 5: Yes, I do have a little secret. So so I've been busy.
Speaker 2: I gave me a creep about it.
Speaker 5: No, we do.
Speaker 4: We do have another baby on the way.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's a bit of fun. So it's going to be our third.
Speaker 4: So car is almost twenty two, twenty two, twenty three weeks pregnant.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got a little boy on the way. Oh my god, it's really nice.
Speaker 2: So Lotty, Henry and yeah, question Mark.
Speaker 1: You want to a little French fellow. Oh I'm so happy for you both. How's she been going?
Speaker 2: How's the pregnancy been going? She's been a bit rough, hasn't it?
Speaker 4: Well it was it was rough to start with and now she's come good. But yeah, really rough at the start. So and rough with Henry and then okay with Lotty and it was rough again. So well she's as fair indication it's a boy, yeah, and it is. So it's all going ca. Carra's built for this. She's absolutely the best mum that I know, apart from my home mum of course.
Speaker 5: So yeah, she's in liver over here.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 4: You're in the conversation too, Yeah, So if cars, Michael Jordan, you're le Bron James.
Speaker 1: Thanks for the NBA analogy. No, I'm so thrilled for you.
Speaker 2: I will give you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't want a big Debbie downer about this, but the transition from two to three is a lot.
Speaker 2: Are you prepared?
Speaker 5: Two company three is a crowd? Do something in that?
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I just mean it becomes from crazy manically busy to unbelievably really hectic.
Speaker 4: See I keep pointing hearing from people, you know what, the transition from two to three is nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh they're lying to you, all of them.
Speaker 5: All right, Yeah, okay, back me up.
Speaker 1: Here, thirteen twenty four to ten, the transition from two to three.
Speaker 5: Yeah okay.
Speaker 4: Well, if you've got a device from me, some really helpful tips, so like Joe, you please text them through us allow for a double nine one, nine, nine or nine. Because whenever someone has and you, maybe the first thing someone says.
Speaker 5: Is well, so goodbye to sleep, and you're like.
Speaker 4: They're actually one hundred percent correct. But yeah, I don't think you need to voice it.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean. I just I like to be realistic about these things. But I am so happy for you. You have such a beautiful little family, and I know how much Kara and the kids mean to you, so to add to that is just chills, goosebumps. So happy for you.
Speaker 4: I can I can reveal them. I actually can reveal the name as well. Yeah, so we're gonna have a little boy and his name will beat no overboy.
Speaker 2: He's got a heap of fresheirs and throwbacks for you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, young over boys. JEMs so good.
Speaker 5: We're at that stage. So how how about the weather?
Speaker 2: That's where we're at in our relationship?
Speaker 5: Oh god?
Speaker 2: So what about this?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: Perth recorded a whopping seventy one point two millimeters of rain on Monday seventy one. That's like a whole month's.
Speaker 2: Worth of rain. It's ridiculous rain rain.
Speaker 1: Sadly it wasn't men for the single women of Perse's just rain.
Speaker 2: We know, nude blokes falling from the sky. Sorry, ladies, apologize.
Speaker 5: What do you think about that?
Speaker 1: As we're devastated offense anything seventy millimeters?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a lot for you guys. But I lived up in cans in the tropics.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, we used to get two hundred two hundred and fifty three hundred.
Speaker 2: Do you know what this sounds like? Rain shame?
Speaker 5: I do think such a thing exists here?
Speaker 2: We are rainshame anyway, seventy millimeters. That's really cute. But continue.
Speaker 1: It is a lot for a little Adelaide, South Australia. So tomorrow is going to be the biggest downpour here. There could be a thunderstorm tonight, you guys, which is so good because guess what that means. I won't have to play my cal map and my rain sounds. I can actually enjoy the.
Speaker 5: Real thing, and also gives me a chance to play.
Speaker 2: This you know whatever that you're so disinterested in the rain chat that you're just looking for excuse to play songs about the rain.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was just cruising through the library looking for songs that had rain and came up with this as well.
Speaker 5: Maybe a bit of this. Jimmy getting a gig, got Nova Jimmy Hendrix. Oh so that's not Jimmy Hendrix, Prince Prince Mate, Oh.
Speaker 4: Boy, can't take that back. Oh sorry to both those guys who were listening to Nova from Heaven.
Speaker 1: Continued, No, I've got nothing else to contribute, obviously, this whole thing has just been a rust.
Speaker 2: So you can play Prince or Jimmy Hendricks or whoever that was.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's resume it. It's sure that's going to be very very well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I have just said that.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jody, I you know what my greatest fear in life is, don't you?
Speaker 1: Oh, oh my god, running with your shirt actually on your body?
Speaker 5: Yeah no, that's number two.
Speaker 4: Okay, number one getting swallowed by a whale. And I've always said that right from day dight. So let's kick it off nice and early thirteen twenty four to ten. When did you get swallowed by a whale?
Speaker 5: What about?
Speaker 4: This vision has emerged An extraordinary encounter unfolded off of California Beach as two women Julie mcsorly.
Speaker 5: Yeah she would have been sorry for.
Speaker 2: This, Yeah, but very mcsauy.
Speaker 5: Julie mcswallowed by a whale.
Speaker 4: Li and Liz Cottrel embarked on a kayak convention to witness a humpback whales during a feeding session. This footage shows a moment the pair realized they'd gotten more than they bargained for. This was in twenty twenty, and it's finally emerged. The video showed the beast in golfing both the women's kayak and themselves in the massive mouth, and the video ruptly ends with the leaving behind the kayake, which was drifting out of the water. It happens, okay, more than you know. Here he comes, here, comes a while, bang you and' his tummy.
Speaker 2: And so how did they get out?
Speaker 5: Well, that's the thing. Think about whales.
Speaker 2: Only two exits.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's two exits. So we got three exits.
Speaker 4: You got the front, you got the back, and then you got the hole in the middle.
Speaker 2: There's a spout.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's how Dorri and Nemo.
Speaker 2: Got outright, that's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, outrageous stuff.
Speaker 4: So whenever you get swallowed by a whale, just know that he's not trying to eat you.
Speaker 5: It's a genuine mistake.
Speaker 4: What do you mean, Well, they don't like to eat humans, so after krill and fish. So if you get swallowed by a whale, trust that he doesn't like the taste of you and he'll do his best to get rid of you.
Speaker 2: If you get swallowed by a whale, that's on you.
Speaker 5: That's on you want to get out of the way. Thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 6: One of you?
Speaker 4: Or are you in a whale right now? You're listening to Nova from inside of whale?
Speaker 1: And what's it like by the Nova player, which very well done.
Speaker 4: By the way, while you're in the whale, please register your details by the nov player.
Speaker 5: To play handball. It's the McCain's pub Trivia at home?
Speaker 2: Have you checked out what if? Dot COM's a top ten winter weekend as yet?
Speaker 3: How good a waif?
Speaker 2: Tipnessens in there?
Speaker 3: Camera cans, tweetheads?
Speaker 5: The book you we to get away on the Wadi fat?
Speaker 2: What if it's Aussie for travel?
Speaker 5: You told me you built a time machine. It's on this day.
Speaker 4: It's Tuesday, and you're starting to get yourself back. You're starting to find your path that you head towards a weekend before you get to ruin it all.
Speaker 1: Just as you're starting to regroup, there's the knowledge that you're going to do it all again.
Speaker 5: Brain's like, oh please, don't I like this? I like them midweek stuff getting a bit of knowledge by on this daisy. Sixth of June.
Speaker 4: Let's go back to nineteen ninety eight TV sitcom Sex and the City premieres in the US, and.
Speaker 5: We're like Samantha, what's she all about? What's going on there? Oh she's she's adventurous, es aggressive. Yeah, she knows what you want.
Speaker 2: She goes for that's good, nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 5: Hey, what are you looking at me for?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 5: What's going on here? I'm not reading the kids.
Speaker 4: Twenty fifteen Friendship and Women's Tennis, Serena Williams went her third French title and twentieth Grand Slam singles event.
Speaker 5: That is the championship Serena. We won't see someone that's good a Serena.
Speaker 4: But what about when you're Venus and in your own right, if you weren't the sister of Serena, you're one of the greats. Yeah, but your Serena's sister, so it's always like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you're Serena's Istraia.
Speaker 2: But do you know what the worst thing was?
Speaker 1: Venus started out like a gun and she was like world number one and then elo.
Speaker 2: Oh I've lost that title to my sister. Yeah good, thanks.
Speaker 4: It's like Mark and Steve war they've got Roberts yeah War Yeah, favorite first pass brig with my ex.
Speaker 2: Husband Actually kids into do you know love to drink?
Speaker 5: How often does Steve and Market asked about Dan you know. Nineteen sixty five, the Rolling Stones released music single.
Speaker 7: P cag no need satis fu saddest fact, sad.
Speaker 5: Too far.
Speaker 1: But I admire your ability to insert that word into any song lyrics anywhere.
Speaker 5: No flowing issue whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Two thousand and two, The Born Identity, directed by Doug Lyman, starring Matt Damon, premieres in Los Angeles, California.
Speaker 8: You talked to someone inside Treadstone, someone who was there at the beginning.
Speaker 1: Who is it? You know?
Speaker 5: I can't tell you that you have no idea what you're into here. These people will kill you if they have to. And wasn't that just an absolute institution Jason Bourne?
Speaker 2: But isn't Matt Damon the perfect human?
Speaker 5: I'd like the change that. Not Jason Bourne. Let's put in Jason wrn Francis. Yeah, I'd watch that. I mean, I've never seen any of the Born series. No but whacking Jason nor.
Speaker 2: Frances I have a look, and he dominate too if you do.
Speaker 5: He's stronger and tougher than Jason Bourne. No one saw.
Speaker 4: On June sixth and twenty twelve, Feel the Love by Rudimental and I think that's something we can all subscribe to today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's take that into your day. Feel the love every point.
Speaker 5: Can we talk about dogs?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Can we.
Speaker 4: Dog?
Speaker 5: What about this?
Speaker 1: New research has discovered that dogs get this and it's the most wholesome thing you'll take into your day.
Speaker 2: Dogs often dream about their owners.
Speaker 5: That is good. Of course, the do it is silly little idiots.
Speaker 1: So humans dream about the same things that they're interested in by the day, right, So there's no reason this research has shown to think animals are any different. So since dogs are generally very extremely attached to their human owners, it's like your dog is dreaming of your face, your smell, and of pleasing or annoying you.
Speaker 4: So there's genuine dogs out there that are dreaming about annoying their owners.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 4: I know exactly what my dog, Indiana is dreaming about. So she's at the age now where I'm telling you right now, she urinates on the hour and she makes sure that she does it in a prominent spot inside the house.
Speaker 5: So that's what she's dreaming about. Maybe I can we on the rug again.
Speaker 1: She's tossing in, turning, I don't want to I don't want to label your dog, because it's pretty unfair and it's pretty embarrassing for the rest of the dogs in the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: But this is quite possibly the most incontinent dog you'll ever meet.
Speaker 4: Yes, she's extremely incontinent, So I slipped the disk in her back at a young age.
Speaker 5: But I swear she uses that as an excuse.
Speaker 4: I swear sometimes when she doesn't get the right amount of food that she on, which is far too much, every single time, she does a big wee right in the middle of the tiles and she looks me dead in the eye.
Speaker 5: Yeah, shucks.
Speaker 1: I had a situation the other night where I was lying on the couch in my brand new gorgeous satin pink Peter Alexander pajamas. Right, they were a gift for Mother's Day. I'm lying on the couch, Sid's on top of me. The attack killer dog Toikverdle sitting on top of me and just pays everywhere.
Speaker 5: Oh, she just sits on you.
Speaker 1: Then shortly after, the three year old, who has been toilet trained for a very long time now, also decides to.
Speaker 2: Weigh on the couch And I'm just going fml honestly, like, what is going on here?
Speaker 5: It sounds like a naughty thing, not a dog thing, something about your house.
Speaker 1: But I do wonder what Sid like If SID is in fact dreaming of her beautiful owner.
Speaker 2: I wonder what that sounds like in her head. Do you know what I mean? If you thought about that, thoughts might sound.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, sure, ooh.
Speaker 2: Ove, my mom's she's an angel. Is that what it sounds like?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think it was something in that proximity as well.
Speaker 4: What I love just in general as well, is just the beautiful relationship between humans and dogs.
Speaker 5: And as soon as they saw me, they came bounding over.
Speaker 4: And I just made it into the fal It's so special freaking story.
Speaker 5: Just to tell me several scenes huge.
Speaker 1: Jyo Well, Lewis Capaldi has canceled a series of upcoming gigs to rest and recover over concerns about his health. So the Scottish Thing has said he was struggling mentally and physically and wanted to be at his best, and returned to the stage at Glastonbury on the twenty fourth of June. So you were just explaining to me, you've watched this documentary and I didn't realize he had touretts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, I think it was pretty much discovered or developed or whatever however it comes into the system, et cetera, whilst he basically became famous and a promise singer across the planet. Yeah, he's a quick little excerpt from his documentary, which is genuinely captivating.
Speaker 5: I think I'm never a bit more insecure on my leafe than I know, and I think I's got was successful. I started to get in my head about all these faces. Have you seen it cleared?
Speaker 1: It was a stumbled.
Speaker 5: I'm feeling now. I feel like I'm a rice against the clock to get my natal health and all the other people are depending on me to get better, and I know that I can't.
Speaker 4: So I know, I take the mickey with my Scottish heritage and I don't have any, but my wife is Scottish, so therefore I wish that I was Scottish and watching her watch this as well, and that their family life, She's like, that is just so typical a Scottish family, and that is he's this giant enigma of a singer. And his dad would say something like, oh, a bit pitchy though in that part, because I don't know any other way but to take the piece.
Speaker 1: I just it's a lot of pressure on a twenty six year old, But I just absolutely applaud him for coming out and talking about to mental health and anxiety because that can only help other people.
Speaker 2: So let's hope he gets the help that he needs and gets better. Bless his heart.
Speaker 1: Star British television host Holly Willoughby has fought back tears during an emotional message to viewers in her first appearance since the scandal ridden departure of her longtime co host Philip Scholfield.
Speaker 2: Are you familiar with this story?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Not really?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So basically that've been together, oh my god, for decades and he got caught having an affair with a much younger staffer, male staffer, and so he was married for a long time and then came out as gay, and so this is all transpired.
Speaker 2: He's now left the show and she's sort of left picking up the pieces on it.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen Morning Wars?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Jis like it's real life Morning Wars. It's unbelie worse stuff. And I always like watched those two from a distance and thought, God, they've got a great co host realeation ship like that she would just wet herself laughing, and he'd be laughing, and they just seem like they're having a great time.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you how stuff goes on behind the scenes.
Speaker 5: He's out righteous.
Speaker 1: You see, I've just got one line to say about Taylor Swift. Taylor swallowed a bug and broke up with her boyfriend on a one week.
Speaker 5: It comes in pairs, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: No, she is swallowing a bug in her concert.
Speaker 5: Swallowed a bug.
Speaker 7: Get none of me saw that.
Speaker 5: It's fine, It's all I've swallowed it. June bug. She's got to run in the mouth. Yeah right, bang, don't need dinner after a big June bug.
Speaker 2: She just seems so cool, like she'd be so much fun to hang out with you.
Speaker 5: Don't you reckon how many Swift he's are watching that going? I swallowed a bug too.
Speaker 2: I just like one more quick one sure.
Speaker 1: Michael Boobley has shared a photo of himself enjoying the sites in Perth alongside his mother Ambasan Taga, who is traveling with him during his tour.
Speaker 2: I love this tweet from him. He's so funny, he wrote.
Speaker 1: My mum opted for the upgraded meat and greet package which included a brief conversation in one photograph.
Speaker 5: Can we speak to one of the absolute dawans of the media.
Speaker 2: Well, yes we can.
Speaker 1: However, when I suggested a weather chat earlier in the show, you were so dismissive. In fact, you just spent the whole segment playing a little it's raining men grabs.
Speaker 5: Well, look that comes with it when you're talking about weather chat.
Speaker 6: Where you go this, whatever you like. It's fine, it's all there. But it's about to pour with Ryan, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It is it's about to hit tonight. They're spposed to be a thunderstorm tonight.
Speaker 1: But to talk more about it is your good friend and stable mate Amelia Milk from Channel seven.
Speaker 2: Good morning, darling girl.
Speaker 3: Yes, you guys, what an intro.
Speaker 2: Have you ever experienced anything like that before in your radio life?
Speaker 8: Not in my radio life, but I do work with Hazy, so I have you know I have been perhaps the lack of importance placed.
Speaker 1: On the weather.
Speaker 5: Yes, yea wait meals does it go both ways?
Speaker 4: I mean we share probably a lack of knowledge when it comes to weather, but also maybe when it comes to some of the sporting things that.
Speaker 8: We rather on about I'll come sit in your department today. Yeah, we'll discuss again tomorrow. Hey, No, you're right though, we are expecting a bit of a change on the way beautiful and sunny today, So get the washing on the line, but don't leave it there because, like you sort of said, Joe's we could see a shower maybe a thunderstorm tonight, but the bulk of that we weather really is expected tomorrow. So in the city we could see anywhere sort of from seven to twenty millimeters, which is a fair whack roughly double that about the hills in any areas that these thunderstorms. They're pretty unpredictable in nature, so you could see some pretty decent rainfall totals anywhere that we do seeve thunderstorms. They're most likely about the hills, but also to the east of the hills, just as the Murray Lands and those those types of regions. But yeah, definitely a big change from the beautiful sunshine and pretty unseasonable waults that we're seeing today as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're thinking about the crows right about now, aren't you.
Speaker 5: Well, yes, i am.
Speaker 8: I'm just I'm just prepping myself with all the leaver things I'm going to say when I walk over, the thoughts departments might have bed from the weather department. The weather department is just me. But that's all right now.
Speaker 1: I don't think we've spoken to you on air about this, but congratulations you are expecting again a little.
Speaker 8: Brother for yeah, right October. So very excited.
Speaker 5: It's got to say, meals? What's early sort of early to mid October.
Speaker 4: I think yourself and my lovely wife Carl might be due on the exact same date pretty much.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we actually pretty much how do we discover it work? Yeah, we're talking, we're talking about that and we literally hazy actually guessed that I was praising.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did you guess? Well, so you got two options here? Two options here? A meals? Is that a big lunch?
Speaker 8: You did not say that, but I think you actually said.
Speaker 5: What did you say?
Speaker 8: You're like, are you're going to go again?
Speaker 5: Aren't you?
Speaker 8: And I'm the world's worst liar. I can don't lie to anyone, and I just kind of what I think I just had to tell you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot of people you tryn't you?
Speaker 4: And then for no particular their eyes just started darting all around the room.
Speaker 5: You're definitely meals.
Speaker 2: You and I have the privilege of working with Andrew Hayes very closely.
Speaker 1: And you will be quite acutely aware that he's normally oblivious to everything and everyone.
Speaker 3: So that's a mirror that.
Speaker 2: You guess that it was, wasn't it.
Speaker 8: It was quite a s that he was quite attuned to this the one secret that I've been trying to keep. But no haze, and you'd be you'd be quite in in with his excellent wardrobe.
Speaker 5: Jokes, wouldn't you.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, it's always appropriate footwear always Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's it's socks and birkenstocks and or a combination.
Speaker 8: So you're lucky if you get socks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 1: And a white slash graying T shirt with a low V neck just so we can just see the top of his pecks.
Speaker 5: It's about right.
Speaker 8: And then well I'll just go one step further. And then if hay is presenting forty, obviously has to change into something that's a bit more appropriate and does it right. In the newsroom, we have changings.
Speaker 3: Get change.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he's getting his shirt off in.
Speaker 2: The middle of the news room.
Speaker 8: Okay, not the middle to the side a little bit, but in the hallway it's.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately the editors copped the brunt of it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean that's a nice little insight into a little behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: I love that you walk past the change rooms their meals and he's like, unnecessary thanks.
Speaker 8: I'm sure I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Be invited back again on No, you can come anytime, babe, anytime.
Speaker 4: No, you are now know as a million olka as well. Miills appreciate your work this morning. Of course we'll be tuning into Channel seven Youths tonight from six o'clock. But oh, let's mate, Yeah, absolutely, and let's go on this pregnancy journey together.
Speaker 2: Oh sentence. I never thought i'd here.
Speaker 4: I can't believe I just said it. Anyway, probably too late to dump. Now that's it for us.
Speaker 5: It's going to big show. I'm exhausted tomorrow as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, more McCain pub Trivia at Home returns, so your chance to win a thousand dollars. I cannot begin to tell you how close it was today. I think producer Zoe is about to be a little bit more vigilant tomorrow, aren't you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Zoe's going to take over the panel tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Pay Bill's returns at eight o'clock tomorrow as well, and.
Speaker 1: We've got a very special edition of What the Fork, which is out everyday dilemmas that we don't understand.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow's will be called what the Pork.
Speaker 5: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 2: There's a reason behind it.
Speaker 5: Good stuff. Okay, see, friends, we'll leave you with this because why not. It's Tuesday, do you know what I mean? And there's zebra rain on the way.
Speaker 2: Oh thanks for the man explaining that.
Speaker 5: God Zey lads
Speaker 3: Jody and Hazy