Speaker 1: Hello guys, quick part because we have a plan to catch.
Speaker 2: Now. Also quick quick little bit of housekeeping at the top of what are you doing?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Brady's got some housekeeping you need to address mast an agenda.
Speaker 3: Just something for those listen to all the podcasts on the Jason Lauren podcast feed.
Speaker 4: They will be sounding a little bit different now.
Speaker 3: When you listen to the full show podcast, it will just be a very slightly shortened version of our best bits rather than the whole thing now due to some copyright reasons with our friends at Spotify.
Speaker 5: Oh shame, shame, shame on them, shame shame.
Speaker 4: But just letting everyone know at home if you.
Speaker 3: Start to notice a difference, okay, well that's change the reelers over there, which is making it a real annoying all the show.
Speaker 4: Any jingles songs that we.
Speaker 1: Like, So don't take it up with me. Don't take it up with us, Take it up with mister Spotify or Brady.
Speaker 2: Take it up with you can take it up with Brady. You can.
Speaker 3: You can post an angry thread and relatable Jason sends screenshots about it to Spotify.
Speaker 6: To hit up that page. Have a few peanuts, log.
Speaker 2: On haven't done your add mineral and add mineral.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I Brodie's just come in here barking orders hours hours before. It's wheels up. Gen Z, you got an issue with Brady? What do you just say? He came in before about packing?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, so we only got seven kilos, right, so I've got a little carry.
Speaker 2: What do you mean.
Speaker 4: I've got twenty three kilo.
Speaker 7: A lot of us are going to Ballet, so I'm allowed to check in about anyway, We're all out.
Speaker 5: Of checking about checking in. I'm checking in, but we have to.
Speaker 2: But if you check in like I can't wait to the airport to you.
Speaker 7: Get your bad Also, Macy's staying for a week.
Speaker 8: Whoa anyway, just anyways, And Brody told me I had to bring all this stuff in my carry on.
Speaker 7: I'm a girl. I have so much stuff, which is already seven Well.
Speaker 3: Let's just by saying it it's worked off, not like a you know, take this for me, just not no. But it is pelican. It is a pelican case full.
Speaker 7: Of and that's not going to fit in my little carry anyway.
Speaker 2: Don't you stress? Stress?
Speaker 4: Fine, I get caught up.
Speaker 7: It's Brodie's fault.
Speaker 3: It is full of microphones and stuff that we need to broadcast malade over all the broadcast.
Speaker 9: We got to work tomorrow.
Speaker 5: There once was a bird called a pelican, and he can fit more in his beak than his belly can.
Speaker 6: He can keep in his beak what.
Speaker 2: He can eat for a week.
Speaker 10: And the wonder is how the hell he can coming.
Speaker 2: You're going to get a finger on?
Speaker 4: Is that what that email?
Speaker 7: No, it's a squat and cup, not a finger up the.
Speaker 6: At the airport?
Speaker 2: Do they do that domestically? I thought it was only an international job.
Speaker 4: They think you think of the airport before?
Speaker 2: Did you strip or take into a room? And what do you have on you?
Speaker 4: It was actually so weird.
Speaker 3: So I walked through the senses and then I can't remember it was, but he's like got the wand out and then it kept it going off your stomach, Harry. So then I went to just look like and said, so please put it down. He said you have to come with us. And then so I had to go in the back room.
Speaker 2: And what was a nipple ring? Nothing?
Speaker 9: A belly piece.
Speaker 7: There was another prince.
Speaker 4: So when you went into the room, you have to sign a waiver. Please have a scroll for this because you're looking.
Speaker 2: For any pre signed. Do you actually have a piercing? Did you take jocks off as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got your dick out in the room, you hold it, hold it at the domestic airport?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: Should we make him do it today?
Speaker 2: De bend over?
Speaker 3: They just say all right, because I wanted to take my shirt off. And that's what really started freaking them out, because they're like, they went through it twice and they go, oh, you've got something concealed there.
Speaker 4: I was like, well I don't, so then I want to like, sorry you look at him?
Speaker 2: No, not at all. Put the hand out.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you have to come with us becau apparently if you get too when you when you test positive twice, they said to come with us the room they signed the waiver. Then there's two guys and then another one comes in to inspect.
Speaker 2: See you for see at the airport. I've got to get there early.
Speaker 5: Please do not miss you on fight my god, see it four on the.
Speaker 7: And then you have a function.
Speaker 6: You got a function today.
Speaker 2: I've got a mind my nephews.
Speaker 6: Oh that's right.
Speaker 5: Can you please make sure you're not late. If you're late, good.
Speaker 7: Love you.
Speaker 4: What time are you getting there, Clint?
Speaker 2: What time you're coming past to pick me up?
Speaker 7: We're not picking you?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 10: Please, because I'm live right near the freeway, so we can pick and then we can get back on the way.
Speaker 4: Three fifteen, Yes, three fifteen, three twenty three.
Speaker 7: We're doing a three o'clock job.
Speaker 2: How then will take you together?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, twenty five minutes, no traffic?
Speaker 7: Okay, what time are we doing? Three?
Speaker 2: I reckon the car, leanson your place, texting my.
Speaker 7: Grabs me, I think, and then me on the way.
Speaker 6: What we're not grimming you on the way?
Speaker 4: Why not you leave first? Because then you go straight up South Road, come up to my place, pick me up.
Speaker 7: You're further away from me?
Speaker 4: Are you? And Brighton at the moment?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: To Brighton? Brighton to Bentley East, which is one suburb.
Speaker 7: Isn't that this way?
Speaker 9: This way?
Speaker 2: One of us have to cross the freeway.
Speaker 9: Across the free Gee. Have you got have you got work either?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: I just want to get excited though.
Speaker 9: But we're all looking from the same suburb.
Speaker 7: We just want to get quaking couple. We're saving the company money, save the trees.
Speaker 4: Can we get excited doing our bits?
Speaker 9: We are family? Listen listen, we're going to add a lad if.
Speaker 4: I picked it up as a song.
Speaker 1: Shame, shame, shame shah.
Speaker 5: Guys like to.
Speaker 2: Question question no.
Speaker 8: Reel rum away, my god, wad.
Speaker 6: Let's keep a little on it.
Speaker 9: Yes, agree, what time is the show?
Speaker 4: We'll be back by then.
Speaker 7: We're rolling in at five point thirty right a little, so we're now behind.
Speaker 9: Let's actually just try and remain.
Speaker 4: Somewhat Thursday away from thing is.
Speaker 8: That we were only there for one night last year.
Speaker 5: So we had to launch. Well, we can launch, but this week.
Speaker 8: This time around, I think we're better off saving ourselves for the Friday.
Speaker 9: It's going to be a bit more of a vibe. The city is going.
Speaker 2: To be a live This is like a nice pen soft lunch launching.
Speaker 9: Keep in mind, we've got to be early.
Speaker 8: We're half an hour in front, which means you've got to be there earlier than normal.
Speaker 7: So we'll soft launch in the fucking take.
Speaker 8: We've got a big lunch with all the listeners that we're going to the foody, and then we've got the footy, and.
Speaker 1: Then we was coming with us on this trip and I listened to this podcast, I would do a U turn and not knowing?
Speaker 2: Great have we spoken to? Do we do?
Speaker 6: We one of the winner's numbers?
Speaker 7: We do, but we shall not call.
Speaker 5: I know who we can call my mum? Will tell mom because and eiver it in.
Speaker 6: What's mom's name?
Speaker 2: Lady GiB the better talent? Maybe mom?
Speaker 6: I can flat Then.
Speaker 5: Guys, we must go.
Speaker 3: I would be a little bit star shop. I'll be a little bit starshalk if I spoke to Mace's dad. What he's a.
Speaker 4: Famous?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh god, South Australian football legend.
Speaker 6: Really? How do you play for?
Speaker 4: I think he played for? Do you play for?
Speaker 9: West?
Speaker 6: To the number? Are we ringing your dad?
Speaker 4: Who do you play for?
Speaker 2: Mate?
Speaker 6: What's his names?
Speaker 9: Thanks?
Speaker 2: Ringing dad?
Speaker 6: How do we do it? Hang up? What do I do here?
Speaker 4: How do we fix the last one? The phone? You put it back on? Though it's on there? You need to press a little butt and to put it through the headset.
Speaker 6: Sure, no Ah, this is going really well.
Speaker 4: We must go in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we must Okay, No, tell dad boy coming, Just tell daddy we have a family meeting.
Speaker 2: Family meeting, family meeting.
Speaker 7: Without laws and plint there.
Speaker 2: Can you leave your gaming chair and coming to the studio?
Speaker 6: Please? Did you say he's locked in.
Speaker 1: That's what my son says when he's playing.
Speaker 2: Runing a family meeting.
Speaker 1: Now, I'll be honest, the term family meeting normally triggers me trigger. We've been through a few, but it has been quite some time since we had a family meeting it has Would you like to do the honors?
Speaker 10: I am sadly leaving the show? What the hell I'm leaving radio. I am going to work another job at a university, which is very exciting. Yeah, my wife and I've got what going on at the moment behind the scenes. We've actually just bought a house this morning.
Speaker 2: Rest one day of that push through.
Speaker 1: Videos up on the socials to the house selling lady.
Speaker 10: Yeah no, but we've just we've had a bit going on. So yeah, it's it's a new chapter. And yeah, I've been Breaky Radio for for a few years now, and I don't know how you've done it for so long because I feel cooked.
Speaker 6: Cooked Yeah I slept ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well mate, thank you for your contribution to the show.
Speaker 2: Worries.
Speaker 6: We are a tight little team.
Speaker 10: So it's been a fun time. To be honest, it's a fun. It's very especially compared to where it came from. It's a very fun little show.
Speaker 2: I can relate to that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, no, but it's been great. The team has been really lovely. Nov it's been fantastic as well. So it's it's it's been a pleasures.
Speaker 2: Congratulation happening in your laugh man, Thank you man, I appreciate it. Sorry, it was our swarming a Macy style house warman.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a big living room.
Speaker 6: Can you sit up?
Speaker 7: Wish you the best for the future. Yeah, I'm going to miss you.
Speaker 2: She gets the coffee every morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congrats mate, Thank you guys, and and we will miss you.
Speaker 6: And yeah, good luck for the next adventure.
Speaker 2: Thank you, keep in touch and don't be a stranger.
Speaker 4: I went well done. RelA people.
Speaker 9: Oh none, shout out.
Speaker 10: Okay, we must go another boy again of Survivor on us.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that was the old question.
Speaker 9: Just remember no first night fever.
Speaker 8: Okay, first they were going to what sake, we're going on live al