Speaker 1: Take seven coffee, settle into your seats.
Speaker 2: Good Jody and Hazy Adeaee's favorite way awaken.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Welcome to your Monday. Hope you had a cracking weekend. Do you have a good one?
Speaker 3: So lovely weekend? Wasn't it an historic weekend for South Australia.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about the Sackers getting up on Saturday. We were there.
Speaker 3: It was incredible, very very fun Saturday afternoon. There was one stage there and we'll speak about it, like you said, in a few minutes time. But I sort of look around going I don't think it's much better.
Speaker 1: Miss now absolute scenes at Karen rot Noble scenes, I tell you.
Speaker 3: But then I remember Joe's Maybe it does get a little bit better because we have got the most gather around tickets to give away in Adelaide.
Speaker 1: Oh we've got these passes. There were fourteen hundred bucks and you get to go along to every single game at the Adelaide.
Speaker 3: Overall, we need to get involved with that. He gives them away today, so keep it locked and over. This is your first spot, we'll say that much. This is your first spot for exclusive gather around tickets to the best of the dancer.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to gather not next week, week after it is either right, that's right, round five five. Yeah, you're going to get a lot to get around it.
Speaker 3: I will definitely be there. In fact, I am going to do my best to get to absolutely every single game that's on off. Wow, all the different spots that the bossa, Mount Barker, Nord Adelaide over.
Speaker 1: I don't think do it. I don't think Mount Barker got one this time around.
Speaker 3: I thought it was.
Speaker 1: A people in Mount Barker punched their radios because they're so triggered by the fact.
Speaker 3: That they missed out. Yes on the film, right, A big cheerio to the Mount Barkins.
Speaker 1: This morning's worse. I know you've just taken a bad situation. May be infinitely worse. What I am looking for to gather around the Nord Street arright.
Speaker 3: Nord Food wine, that's so fun. Do you remember Nord Food one back in the day?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's that was the loosest day on the Adelaide's social calendar.
Speaker 3: Hen's why I think I went missing. Yes, it got such anxiety because each and every day it was like each and every year, the day after the Nord Food and Wine Festive as a whole was like, oh what do last night? Who did I offend? I'm having flashbacks? So I went missing. It hibernated for years and years, and.
Speaker 1: I think the traders on the parade said, all right, you've had your fund, that's enough for that. But it's back again and it's huge.
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 1: Like I remember being there last year just looking down the street going.
Speaker 3: How could it's much more sophisticated these days? Yeah, it's much more sense.
Speaker 1: Were growing up, haven't I've seen you? I've seen you.
Speaker 3: Oh beautiful weather across adelade today you're gonna get a the top of twenty five degrees. And you mentioned that Jode's Karen Rolton Oval on Saturday round about five o'clock went off, Oh fireworks. Can we talk about that? An historic day for South Australian curriculum. Even know, I need to know that, I need I need to know. I need to know what's in the news today.
Speaker 1: What you need to know?
Speaker 5: You know what you need to know?
Speaker 3: With Jody and Hazy sing it loud, I'm proud. We are the Sockers, the greatest team of all up. We are the Sackers were always on the ball. Okay, that's the club song.
Speaker 1: Know that. The News just combined the Carlton theme song with a made up socker jingle that was.
Speaker 3: Actually the too long theme song. It works. You can do these sorts of things when you're winning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, five thousand people got around it. On the weekend. The atmosphere at Karen Rotten Ogle was just so good. And it was good, you know why because it wasn't close at the end, Like it wasn't a nail bier, and it's sort of everyone knew that we were going to win. I reckon, I don't know. With about an hour to go, it looked pretty safe.
Speaker 3: It was fun, wasn't it. Oh, Nathan McSweeney dreamy, I was McSweeney here he is lifting up the shield.
Speaker 6: Pretty amazing be you know, playing in front of such proud members and supporters like you.
Speaker 3: It's been a long.
Speaker 6: Time since we've been able to play some good cricket and this year to do the double is very special, and to do it with you is even more special.
Speaker 3: So thank you very much. But you're so right. When the last time it happened, which is watch twenty nine years ago, it was just horrendous cricket to get there. Yeah, just blocking it out, just block, block block. Instead, we had Alex Carry, had Jason Sanger just puting on an absolute show and each and every time, every time they touched the ball, even when to a fielder.
Speaker 1: So I was like, yeah, I'll tell you what though. I was at the ground working on the Friday night and Queensland really dug in and I thought, oh no, this is going to be a dire run jay.
Speaker 3: It was a record run shop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then turned it on on the Saturday morning and we lost three quick wickets and Greg and I planned to go in in the afternoon hopefully to watch them win, and we're I was like, I'm not going to go and watch them lose. It's going to be awful. And then enter old blew eye Carrie.
Speaker 3: Look out, you've got blue eyes. Carry, you got blue eyes. Mcsweeny, you've got dreamy eyes. Sangers, there's a lot of good looking eyes.
Speaker 1: What about the dude with the hair. I saw him at the ground. I was like, oh, Hazey just want I went out to him. I said, Hazey just wants to run his hands through your hair like Johnson.
Speaker 3: No, please please tell him that reaction is not going to be positive. But I need I need him to know that I want to do that. Now.
Speaker 1: You were working and you saw Alex Carey's white startner.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, Elois, So we and we had a camera with him and said, Eliis, did you reckon? I just get a quick grab she was. He was on eighty at the time. Yes, she was like a shaking mess. So and what I really loved. We and she said, oh, look I'll do my best. And he's got two of the most gorgeous kids, yeah, Cleam and Louis. And we tried to have a chat with him and they did the kid thing where they just sort of hide behind mum quickly you ask a question, very very cute, sweet and the thing that she said as well, she said, look, I'm nervous, and I know Alex has been. He's been so nervous about this for so long. You're like, oh, it's nice to see someone like Alex Carey who has achieved everything he can internationally. Yeah, but his heart still lies in South Australia and I had a lot to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We were standing for a little while there with Peter McIntyre of course about it. I Reckon for an hour twenty nine years ago to win the Shield. He just like blocked for about an hour, and you know, when it was looking a bit grim on the Friday, he turned me. He goes, look, if I have to pull the pads out and put them on again, I will, I'll do it.
Speaker 3: I'll back when Sanger and Carey hitting fours and six and he's like, boring, give us some block shots.
Speaker 7: Still to come with Jody and Hazy on Adelaide's NODA nine one night to see a lot of the great there as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah really nice?
Speaker 4: Yeah did he?
Speaker 1: Gilesbie there, sim Nilsen was there?
Speaker 3: Very good stuff, all the lads South Australia, very very proud. Indeed, what an unbelievable day. Karen Rolton Oval just quickly, which was an absolute treat?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 3: Magnet?
Speaker 1: Im so pleased that they switched it there because you had five thousand people and it just packed it out as opposed to you know at the Adelaide Oval. If you have five thousand people, that looks a lot Smare you m lost?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The one day Cup, I will say Adelaide overlooked a little bit lost. Yeah, yeah, absolutely well down South Australia and everyone who attended and everyone who support the Sackers on the weekend coming out very very soon. You're gonna hear the first question for the six fifteen venue machine quiz. I'll tell you what. It's very very doable. Upper grabs, upper grabs rather than Everie price.
Speaker 1: Is still morning.
Speaker 5: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain content, graphic language and nudity, not that you'll see.
Speaker 1: It if easily offended.
Speaker 5: Well, you're about to find out just how easily.
Speaker 3: Yes, father, he's on your money.
Speaker 5: Jody and Hazyes.
Speaker 3: Six A small, very small space to be a little bit naughty. That's what this is all about. Because trust us, after seven o'clock things we're going a very different, much more wholesome direction.
Speaker 1: We will be very sensible post seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: Right now, though, what you got, oh, I got this one for here's an article that you passed to me. It's in this stuff in my mind. Yet a US woman has experienced it to be allergic reaction after having sex. Her partner had eaten brazil nuts shortly before the encounter, and the allergens that passed through. Don't say the word special fluid? Can I say that? Is this a genuine thing? And nut allergy? Is that aggressive?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: The rear case highlighted how food allergens can be transmitted through bodily fluids and cause reactions in highly sensitive individuals even without direct ingestion.
Speaker 1: WHOA, So you have some peanut butter or something and someone has a nut allergy, Be.
Speaker 3: Very very careful, my very goodness produced Molly.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've heard of this before.
Speaker 2: My friend's son has a really bad nut allergy. And a woman kissed him like an older woman on the cheek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was.
Speaker 2: Close enough to his mouth. The saliva from her having peanut butter at lunch or whatever, Yeah, was what gave him the reaction.
Speaker 1: I didn't know where this story was going, to be honest with Yes, and that was.
Speaker 3: A much more wholesome thing. And what I thought, you say, this happened to me.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Some of the social media responses as well. So you've got guest allergy. It's just got a whole new meaning meaning. I get that. I love sharing everything, even allergence. Another person wrote yet another reason to wrap it up, folks, Absolutely, my very goodness.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 3: Producer, Josh, you're usually good in this space. What have you got calling Bruce Willis because that's one way to die hard.
Speaker 5: Still to come with Jodie and Hazy Adelaide's one.
Speaker 3: Night Get Jay you get it. My very goodness, that's outrageous. It's a lesson for young players out there, so true, very very good.
Speaker 1: You have the same works for gluten.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, everyone's Glutenant Dollar another mone. It's a different generation coming up after seven o'clock the Monday morning joke off and do you know I get on the front foot. If you've got a good joke for us, please text it through O full double nine one nine nine one nine. It's a fun time in the morning. Jade's it was a mixed weekend for our sights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really was pulled. Adelaide's sort of in a world of hurts at the moment. But the Adelaide crows. We're quietly getting very very carried away here in South Australia. And one man who is well qualified to tell us if we need to pull our heads in is the beautiful Alistair Lynch from Foxfording. Good morning Alistair, Good morning, I tea.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to tell you to pull your heads in at all. If you do, tell us, we will we will listen. No, no, no, all very good.
Speaker 8: Now, there's plenty to get excited about, I think in South Australia with the way that the Adelaide Crows are starting to emerge them and albeit early in the season, but they look very exciting, very powerful. Yeah, it's been such a big rebuild for you, Lynch. How long should a rebuild take?
Speaker 3: This probably not a specific real time frame, but it's been sort of five or six years, So would you yeah, I think yeah, definitely d But you look at even the Brisbane Lions, they had probably ten or twelve years where we bottomed out for a long period of time.
Speaker 8: The clubs that really annoy you are like Sydney and Geelong that sort of just drop down to ninth for one year, then bounce back and the contenders again. But I think the one thing that has happened is you've shown over the last few years you've been out to score. Last year was disappointing from a crow's point of view. How they probably dropped down the ladder a bit further than I thought. But now the mix of young players still the experienced players like Texts. I mean, what a luxury to have Texts been able to play a third or second or third tall forward role and not get the best player. He's too good for that and at the end of your career, that's what you'd like to do. And no, he could dine out with some great success late in his career. Port Adelaide. Where do they sit right now? And is their hope for the future? Y, yeah, there is hope, But I didn't have them in the top eight, to be honest, I mean losing Houston was a massive out. You would have debated this over the last couple of months. I'm sure about the handover period from Hinckley to car I just couldn't see that working actually, to be honest, I'm a Ken Hinckley fan. I think what he's done with that squad to get them to finish at the end of the home and away season, I think in second spot was an extraordinary effort.
Speaker 3: I think there's a period of rejuvenation needed.
Speaker 8: But you look at some of the young players coming through, and I typified by jas bergoing on the weekend was probably Port's best player. I think exciting times ahead, but I think this next year or two he's going to be very tough for Port Adelaide supporters.
Speaker 1: Well, Lyncha make sure you come on down for Gatheround, which is the greatest sporting event on the planet. You've got a love coming to Adelaide.
Speaker 8: No, absolutely, it's a fantastic footy festival and I'll be down there with Fox Footy. I think I've got the two Nord games, which is great. Looking forward to get down a magnificent pop.
Speaker 1: Into Norwood food and wine. First of all, Lindta, you won't regret it.
Speaker 3: I promise you that I will be there.
Speaker 8: So five minutes after the final siren on Fox Footy, I'll be straight across, Professor.
Speaker 1: We'll come find you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, beautiful, I'll be there this season. The place to watch footy live on Saturday, Sea's on Fox Footy available on Cho Sports yep Live Saturday Footy every round with no ad, bracing and play. Get on board Chao Sports sign up today. It's a job job.
Speaker 1: This is a job that is a good job.
Speaker 2: J and hazes Monday morning joke off, best way.
Speaker 3: To start your Monday. That's what we've always said. If you're just tuning in for the first time. Good timing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who would like to go first? This morning? Did we get Molly out of the way?
Speaker 3: Do you know what? Molly was excellent last week? It's true?
Speaker 1: Do you so?
Speaker 3: Molly totally redeem herself with that Carlton mosquito?
Speaker 1: Joe?
Speaker 5: Okay, can I do it again?
Speaker 2: We'll find out what do redheads miss about birthday parties?
Speaker 1: And redheads missed about birthday parties?
Speaker 2: The invite.
Speaker 3: Slightly? I'm sorry, redheads?
Speaker 1: Why that's funny because Molly's the nicest person on the planet and that was really mean.
Speaker 3: We've got quite quite a number of redhead to tune in. Did every sorry about that? Sorry? Guys, that's aggressive, isn't it right? I'll go I'll have a good joke though. Good Jack On a guy walks on a bar with a black eye, and the bartender asks, Cheez, what happened? He explains, Well, I own a shoe store and I have two employees, Mary and Jack. Business has not been so good, so I knew I had to let one of them go. Mary shows up to work today, so I pulled her aside and I told her, look, I'm either going to have to lay you or jack off. Hence the black eye. You get it straight out of your head, producer work.
Speaker 1: I don't know about.
Speaker 3: Is your brain right now? What's that thing? What's going on in there? Very very good, Thank you very much. Let's bring its same, okay.
Speaker 1: A wife says to her husband, I cannot believe that you went to a woman of the night to have relations. And the husband replied, what did you expect. We haven't done anything for months, And the wife said, well, you could have told me that you were willing to pay.
Speaker 5: Yes, Joe, Jon wins.
Speaker 1: Yourself.
Speaker 3: I've got a bit of a story from you coming from the US.
Speaker 1: Mummy. I don't want me here.
Speaker 3: By very goodness, in advanced Jose, you're going to be doing this, you guys. No one likes intruders. In Kansas, a babysitter was putting children to bed when one child expressed fear of a monster under the bed. Upon checking, the babysitter discovered a man hiding there. This is ridiculous. An altercation ensued between the babysitter and the true during which one child was knocked over. This suspect fled before deputies arrived. It was a man by the name of Martin Villa Lobos. He was twenty seven years old. He previously lived at the residence and he was under a protection from abuse order to stay away from the property.
Speaker 1: Oh god, there's a picture here of Martin and he's not a friendly man.
Speaker 3: He's an unsavory character.
Speaker 1: He also just looks like any other twenty seven year old dude. Though, Yeah, what do you mean, don't you reckon? You will know he looks horrifying.
Speaker 3: He looks like an intruder.
Speaker 1: I've seen friendly a twenty seven year old man, trust me, Martin, ain't you mate? So he lived at the property? Yeah, so did he just keep a key muster?
Speaker 5: That scares me?
Speaker 3: But don't you think that's that's the plot of a horror movie. By the way, that is a plot of a horror movie, and that is a child going up to the babysit and saying there's a monster under my bed, and the babysit he goes, there's no mon I'll show you. I'll show you. Look, I'll go under there. And then.
Speaker 1: What was that? Where the when the phone rings and there's a babysitter and they're like, have you checked the children?
Speaker 3: That's bed monsters. Three. Have you had an experience with intruder?
Speaker 1: I've never had someone in the house, but I remember as a small child in Hobart, Tasmania.
Speaker 3: That's in true to Central by the way, I did not.
Speaker 1: Waking up and seeing a man walk past my bedroom window.
Speaker 3: That gives me.
Speaker 1: And then this is how oblivious I went back to sleep. And then in the morning Mum and dad discovered. This is before they went through a horrible divorce. That's by the bye, and I digress. But Mum and Dad discovered that they'd stolen our bikes out of the shed. And I was like, oh, yeah, I remember seeing someone last night.
Speaker 3: That's outrageous.
Speaker 1: Okay, what a little dumbo was a child? I wash, there's a man on my window. I just go back to sleep, bab he's probably.
Speaker 3: There, Jose's gone. Who's frov of my cousin at midnight?
Speaker 1: That's what we do, just tazzy things.
Speaker 3: I've had a good one.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: I was about fifteen years old at the time. I'll tell you next what happened. It was in Sydney and it was in a high rise apartment. And the things that he had to do to get over me, to get to the jewelry. Oh, it's disgusting, really disgusting. And what I will say as well, the things that he did after he robbed us, he stuck around and did some things Jesus. Next, you've got the most shocked look of all time on your face.
Speaker 1: No, I can't believe.
Speaker 3: No, you should be shocked.
Speaker 1: Oh, I want to go back to thinking about my cousin.
Speaker 3: That's the safest space. It's also a safe space, no. Nine one nine to share the things that you're not good at. Yeah, well we embrace them.
Speaker 1: Sort of embarrassing moment. I have date night every two weeks on a Wednesday with my thirteen year old. I have a little night out together.
Speaker 3: Excellent.
Speaker 1: So we decided to go to the sushi train on the parade.
Speaker 3: I love the sushi train. I'm on board.
Speaker 1: What about when you order something off the iPad and a little train comes out like a train.
Speaker 3: What about the disappointment when the train doesn't come and someone actually comes and delivers the plates? My kids like, what the hell? Yeah, no, no, no, no, no, I ordered it front the train.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: You're not a train from the robot the robots too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, there's not a robot at this one, but I've seen the robots at a dumpling shop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the robots are epic and they come over singing and dancing. They're very loud. They're like, oh, this bloke over here has ordered six tuner and avocados. He's uncultured. Here you go.
Speaker 1: AnyWho. So we're sitting there and they bring out my chickens. Tarry Archie speaking of being.
Speaker 3: Unco nice selection.
Speaker 1: There most Australian.
Speaker 3: Japanese food of all timely Japanese culture, aren't you?
Speaker 1: But I love me a bit of w sabi. Love it just a little bit of spice on the tongue. Got to be very careful. If you go too much, then it's.
Speaker 3: Like all sorts of strikes.
Speaker 1: So I was trying to open the packet of wassabi and oh, my very goodness, do you think I could find that little tea? You know, there's a time. Oh I tried for about eight minutes to try and open this wasabi and by that point Pattern's looking at me like, come mom, you're better than that. And I had to go and get the waitress and say, can you open my packetez.
Speaker 3: She's like She's like I was offended enough. That's all you would order was a tuner avocado and chicken tarok in avocado, And now I need you open up with withsabi.
Speaker 1: I could not open that packet for love or money? Thirteen twenty fourteen. Can we do this because I need to feel better about my own life? Packets that you can't open?
Speaker 3: Oh jeez, can I help you out?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent. Please get involved thirteen twenty fourteen. Which can't you open? We'll go to sushi train.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 3: Sometimes after a few plates, I go. I'll call it like a little bit of dessert. I go, do I do? I get the dumpling?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always It's very precarious, isn't it, Because if you have too much and then you top it up with dumplings, then you get the dumpling burps afterwards. Oh yes, yes as well, and you feel two full and you feel a bit sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent. Thirteen twenty four ten. What can't you open? Port Adelaide tickets? Feed the Saints up for grabs, got myself some of the dumplings, and I do the same thing with my six year old son, Henry. We have a bit of a sushi date every Tuesday or Wednesday, and I think it's the guy. Oh's a sauce. Oh yeah, I can't open that. I cannot open that. Yeah, And I don't want to be embarrassed. So last time we did, Henry's like, what's going on, Dad, don't you want the sauce? I was like, nah, nah, it spoils it.
Speaker 1: The older I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Seriously, next time we get the dumplings, try and open the bloody guy as a sauce. It's ridiculous. I had to take my own pair.
Speaker 1: Of scissors and I will say this chopper chops.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: I spoken about this before.
Speaker 3: Can you open up?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Never have the kid proof, adult proof, sometimes almost scissor proof.
Speaker 1: I take the scissors to them and even that doesn't work. Chees thirteen twenty four ten. Let's do this port adelaid tickets up grabs. Well, can you just not open? How embarrassing?
Speaker 3: I know it's an open space. Let's all be bad at this together.
Speaker 1: Yes, please?
Speaker 5: This is Adelaide's favorite.
Speaker 6: Wait to Awake Up.
Speaker 3: Thirteen and twenty fourteen. Up for Grabs bought Adelaie tickets for the Saints on Sunday. We're just helping out, Joonts. We're just helping a sister out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: One's got their strength and weaknesses, right.
Speaker 1: I know both you and I have conceded that at the sushi joint, I can't open the Wistarbi packets. I could not, for love of money.
Speaker 10: Took a bit.
Speaker 1: I had about eight minutes. I mean, you crack at it. You got to the point where I had to ask the waitress, the lovely waitress, and she just looked at me like are you Are you okay? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And you thought it was you against the world. But then I had to come in and say, it's okay. Joe's the Cooza packets for me. Oh my gosh, how do you open those ridiculous little things?
Speaker 1: I know, I just love that you've doubled down with your kid too, Like, don't even like it.
Speaker 3: I don't like it, don't want it, don't want it, ruins it. And Henry's like, Dad, it's delicious. It really really brings the best out of the meal. Nah, I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Nah, what about you produce the molly? What can't you open? It's the pack of the scissors you need scissors to open. That's so true.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go to who should we go to first? Matthew from McLaren Flat, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Matte, morning glos.
Speaker 1: What do you struggle with? Is a safe space? Go for it?
Speaker 4: The pack of the pack of ham and cheese that they peel here in the corners at all?
Speaker 3: Yeah here? Hey, okay, Well i'd like to and like to. I wish it was that simple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gosh, how much do you struggle with it? Matt? Well?
Speaker 9: I end up using knife and cutting it open?
Speaker 1: Yeah, point well done.
Speaker 3: Is it ruining your life? Matte?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Try not to buy those ones?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, good choice, but I get that right to Bridget? Yeah, Bridget, good morning, money morning. What do you struggle with? What can you you open?
Speaker 10: You know the hair thatye packets like the conditioner so the self haired O packet so you wash your hair, go to rinse air and it's those little condition to packets that you try and can ster hair out with, and it just you can't.
Speaker 1: I just can't do it. Yeah you really need it, don't you, because you've got it?
Speaker 3: You do stuff?
Speaker 1: You love this? What's your favorite Claire Ole? There, Bridget, what's your favorite.
Speaker 10: Color, probably like I'm pretty exotic and probably like a brown.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, ex I lived my life.
Speaker 1: On the edge.
Speaker 3: Do you know what, Bridget, You're as exotic and cultured as Jodie is at sushi trained Chicken. I have a cardo. Yeah, very nice. All right, you're off to port the Saints. Congratulations, Thank you, Betta Bridget.
Speaker 4: Well done.
Speaker 3: All right, let's continue this, shall we?
Speaker 1: Fu?
Speaker 3: It's good you feel and better about yourself, so much better. Thirteen twenty four ten. What can't you open? Get yourself on air, get yourself some tickets to seat they'd be the Saints. It's okay, Joe, We've all got stubby fingers together. I'm riding on this as well. Thirteen twenty four ten. Tell you what else is crazy? The people who can't open the sabi is a sushi train.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, don't fire shots in my direction because you've just tined that you can't.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm with you, I'm with you, can't.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Allison from mcgilgrim Morning Owl. What can't you open? You know, the tassel smoked salmon packets?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh that literally drives me insane.
Speaker 3: I just get it. I just get I just get the scissors now and just like cut it, because you know, you cut.
Speaker 9: That little bit and then you've got that seal thing that it reseals. I can't even get that open.
Speaker 1: And it's hard, Alison, because it's so damn delicious, isn't it? I know, just absolutely get me into the salmon. But do you know which ones? They are? Hazy? Yeah, and they're so firmly likes such impact?
Speaker 3: Is it even worth? Is the juice worth a squeeze? True?
Speaker 1: All right, thanks Allison. Let's go to Rebecca from Charleston.
Speaker 9: Okay, what are you struggling with the tin of mushrooms with the pole tabs? I pulled it once a couple of years ago and I sliced my finger open that I needed stitches. So now I won't touch tin mushrooms.
Speaker 1: Is it just the mushrooms or does this extend to the corn the beat troat.
Speaker 9: I do worry of them, and I'm a bit more cautious, but just those tin mushrooms are in my head now also.
Speaker 1: Rebecca, can I just ask why are you eating tin mushrooms? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know that's why my partner says, that's why he doesn't eat.
Speaker 1: Mushrooms in what context are you eating them back?
Speaker 9: I think I was doing a beef strugging off one time and I just wanted a quick option of just juice. The mushrooms. I was craving them.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'd probably go the fresh for the fresh.
Speaker 6: I need I need to know.
Speaker 4: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know what to know.
Speaker 1: This here is what you need to know.
Speaker 3: What you need to know with Jodi and Ady.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the investigation into the death of the beautiful man that was Shane Warn has been turned on its head with bombshell claims. One item was removed from his Thailand villa after police had begun their investigation. Okay, so it was a shock death, age fifty two in Ko Samui. He was on a lad's trip at the time. So this is what they're suggesting. These new claims emerged that an anonymous senior police officer, ever seeing claims he was ordered to remove a bottle of pills identified as Camagra, which is a drug used in a rectile dysfunction. Tree. Yes, interesting times.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot of questions that come with this, and I'm sure you know the answer to but is that because rectul dysfunction was suffered, or if you take these to try and make sure that it's enhanced, or.
Speaker 1: Your guest certainly is as good as mine.
Speaker 3: Give us a no.
Speaker 1: So yeah, very interesting, but not surprising that there would be this twist in the death of Shane warn because he was never without controversy when he was alive.
Speaker 3: Was he Yeah, but even more surprising that stuff like this is still coming out. Yes, it's been a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely so. The report claims the pills are found near Warren's body, but were not listed in the police report because of pressure from senior officials. I always think about it if I was to pass away quickly in dramatic circumstances. There's a couple of things to play here. Firstly, Tiff knows which photo to use in the media because guess, doing the line of work that we do, we quite often see people use photos that aren't overly fluttering, so she knows which ones to use of me, which one vice versa correct. But also I need a trusted friend like Tiff to go through my stuff and just get rid of anything that I wouldn't want people to see, like my mother to see, for example.
Speaker 3: So what do I get from that is that there's things like that that are currently inside your handbag that could be very incriminating.
Speaker 1: My handbag. But also I need tip to go through my phone just to hate any photos or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Give me once over. Yeah, a bit of a filter job, just just a.
Speaker 1: Quick clean out, just to ensure that nothing comes to light that I wouldn't like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, because you're like sitting You're sitting in your deathbed and you're like, ah, just relax. You're like, oh my gosh, my husband's to see that chex.
Speaker 1: I do recall a story of a friend of mine actually whose husband passed away quite suddenly as a friend interstate by the way, and she discovered that he'd had been having an affair really.
Speaker 3: His phone, text messages or emails.
Speaker 1: Really, when someone passes away, don't you have to declare that they're no longer with us for all their socials, all of their logins for everything. What do you mean, like for your social media? Yeah, you have to declare that that person is no longer right? How do you declare it? I think you have to go through on your Instagram, bio it to prove who you are, and then you can get access to all of their stuff to close it all down. Oh wow with the apple id et cetera. Yeah, yeah, yeah, good check guys.
Speaker 3: Still I'm still imagining that bike and he's sitting there. Ah the afterlife. Oh crap, a bit of check over to check what's happening. It goes above ground backs Sealed section with Tiff worn from Jamie's first She is the lovely tiff one. Good morning you, good morning.
Speaker 1: Ask her what Nana over here you did on the weekend?
Speaker 3: What she did? Nana? What do you do on the weekend?
Speaker 1: Thank you about you?
Speaker 5: Ask it?
Speaker 1: I went strawberry picking.
Speaker 5: So cute solo.
Speaker 3: To my kids. Strawberry pricking not too long now.
Speaker 1: Oh it's for the young and they are older. And then did you have some scoons?
Speaker 4: We did?
Speaker 3: Actually did?
Speaker 1: I'd like to do that very wholesome. Alright. Sealed sectionists up please, Gorman.
Speaker 3: I'm below, Thank you all right? Sorry about that watch.
Speaker 5: You're very spiky?
Speaker 3: Okay, so much?
Speaker 1: Yeah Tiff. Tiff brings them in each and every Monday, her little sealed section topics, let's talk baby names are Oh god, now can.
Speaker 7: You imagine the clickbait on that that escalator Wow. No, I'm not with child, but I am of an age where everyone around me, A lot of my friends are having bears, and it's got us all thinking. We're all talking baby names, and that is an enormous responsibility, because you name something and it's stuck with it. Five ever for a more like my parents growing up, I didn't love my name. Okay, my name is Tiffany, as you well know, my.
Speaker 5: Liddle name's Lee, and I just think that's very haigh.
Speaker 1: I'm a beauty queen.
Speaker 5: I'm in a trailer park of My name's Tiffany Lee.
Speaker 7: My sister is Amrali and Brittany Lee, and I'm gonna be a beauty queen and I didn't like it.
Speaker 3: I'm married to Andy Lee Andrew, and.
Speaker 5: I've got my children Lely, Brittany Lee.
Speaker 3: My uncle's Bruce Lee.
Speaker 1: It has sort of it does smack of sort of stripper. It's a little bit woman of the night.
Speaker 7: However, as an adult now I think, oh, do you know what, it's quite timeless. Like I'm glad they didn't call me chardonnay on reflection, but I did. I hate my name and I but you know what, your poor things because it's not easy or destiny.
Speaker 3: I don't know that agel.
Speaker 5: Destiny, destiny, It didn't, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Have you been for someone who is not with child. I find it intriguing that you've been on the baby Tinder app.
Speaker 5: Also, aw, some friends told us about that.
Speaker 1: And you get on there and you.
Speaker 7: Can connect with your partner and you both swipe. But when you both aground and named.
Speaker 3: It goes.
Speaker 5: It's a match and the little egg hatches and it's fun with Carra.
Speaker 3: No, we didn't. So we chose for our first couple Henry and Charlotte, which we thought at the time were very, very cool and unique. Charlotte, I I'm telling you right now, Charlotte's got three other Charlottes in her class. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I know more Charlotte than I've had hot dinners.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So we almost specifically call her Lottie.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yes, as does our colleague also as a Charlotte, and he calls her lost.
Speaker 3: Out there.
Speaker 1: So we couldn't decide. We genuinely with Harper couldn't decide. So what we did is we got Harper's big sister Summer. We wrote down both names that we couldn't decide between. So We wrote Harper on one piece of paper, and then Mackenzie I think was the other name on the other piece of paper, and I held them in my hands, and then Harper's older sister chose the name, and she chose Harper And was that the right name?
Speaker 5: Or did you got Mackenzie?
Speaker 1: See, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Like I I look at her and I think you could be a mac. You know as well we just start calling her Mac whatever it was, just changed it up. It's only her identity for the rest of her life. Yes, it's a big deal. But then these days I find do you want something maybe a little bit unique? We don't want to go with your traditional Sarah's and Luke's mind you you don't want to go with what Megan Fox has done and called her baby celestial seed.
Speaker 1: No hate to many celestial seeds listening, but it's.
Speaker 3: Not a great one, I know, to all the baby seeds out there.
Speaker 8: Be fair.
Speaker 1: Dad's name is Machine.
Speaker 3: Gun. Kelly's Gunny's middle name, so it's obviously his first name is machine and then there's a gun last name, Kelly. Mister Kelly, your.
Speaker 7: Parents, if you're calling your son machine, you have to go gun the middle name would be rude not to Would you please like to take some calls on unique. I want to know what your unique baby name is and we may or may not judge you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe it's unique, maybe it's be different, maybe it's quite traditional.
Speaker 5: How did you come up with it?
Speaker 3: Where's it come from?
Speaker 1: Just how did you decide on it? Just as a heads up, TIF and I not great at not judging.
Speaker 3: Papercake, get involve your unique baby names. Have a chat with us next thirteen twenty fourteen, I'll start any baby deans out there, little beautiful baby days.
Speaker 5: Sealed section with Tiff worn from ten years first.
Speaker 3: Qu there she is Tiff one from ten years first and a very very interesting part of your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're not with child, but you just really be surrounded by my all, my friends, siblings, colleagues, you name it, or with children, thinking about children.
Speaker 5: We're in that phase of our lives. And then you have to think, what am I going to call the little creature?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: What am I going to stole it to live with for the rest of its unnatural lives? We are very difficult.
Speaker 1: Unique baby names. On thirteen twenty four ten, Produce Molly used to work with some interesting kids, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I have the longest list in my phone.
Speaker 1: Here's some of my top names. Okay, Epiphany and I quote because my parents said I was a good idea. Oh that is no joke.
Speaker 5: And she's the worst child I've ever worked, she's at all. She's a bad idea. Okay, Australia.
Speaker 2: That's her first name.
Speaker 5: It's very patriotic, cloud cloud, Cloud to the cloud.
Speaker 1: First name Jack, second name Daniel and finally a little bit in appropse Ophelia.
Speaker 5: Dick had to.
Speaker 3: Write it on her.
Speaker 1: I had to write it on her paperwork.
Speaker 5: Do her parents hate her?
Speaker 3: Did you really? Teacher Jack Daniels as well? Wow, like she went to school with a CS cowboy. What's crazy, isn't it? Drinks over your head?
Speaker 1: Got it? Tracy from Elizabeth Grove, Hey, Tracy, what's your unique baby name? Good morning?
Speaker 4: My granddaughter's name is Navaja felt backwards.
Speaker 1: Heaven's gonna go.
Speaker 9: And they gave her my mum's second name, which is May and after losing my mum about three years ago, so she's Nevada May and she's a.
Speaker 3: Gift from heaven.
Speaker 1: We can't laugh at that trace, no connect with that.
Speaker 3: That's really beautiful andful.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go to Kelly from Somerton Park. Hello, Kelly, we're good. What's the name Tiari?
Speaker 4: That's pretty yeah, it's from We're on our honeymoon in Bora Bora, Tahiti and the Tiari flower is their native Tarhisian flower. It smells like a Guardini across fran Japanny.
Speaker 1: All right, Kirsty from Evanston Gardens. Good morning, Kirsty.
Speaker 9: Morning, how are you?
Speaker 1: We're good? The unusual name please?
Speaker 9: So my daughter's name is Amity Rain and our rains by.
Speaker 1: R E I G.
Speaker 8: And that's true.
Speaker 1: Wait is that her middle name?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: And where did Amity come from?
Speaker 9: The amity affliction?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what's the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, the other one's worse.
Speaker 4: So her middle name comes from a band called is Murder.
Speaker 3: So that's actually yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In terms of let's just say you're on a dating website and you swamp and left the right when someone's got murder in their name. Gorgeous, so much amazingly unique names. That's good. You got a lot to think about their tipod options.
Speaker 1: There when you eventually decide to get b.
Speaker 7: I think I feel your dick or Epiphany Tiffany and her daughter Epiphany.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you for stopping by.
Speaker 1: Thanks Man,