Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on No.
Speaker 2: One hundred, Well.
Speaker 3: Good morning everybody working on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Morning morning, How are we all?
Speaker 4: We are?
Speaker 3: Good morning, Laura, morning, morning, Hawk morning. How are we? Very good?
Speaker 1: Said once, I'll say it again. We are good. How are you? He's in a movie.
Speaker 3: How are you, Lauren?
Speaker 5: I'm great.
Speaker 1: I'm really well. I didn't have a great sleep though.
Speaker 5: I had an inference on last night, and I think I had it too late, and I think it made me a bit like you continue to be hot?
Speaker 3: Can I be shwat it up in bed?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I didn't have a well. I was just felt like uncomfortably warm.
Speaker 3: You like my wife? You have a third degree burned shower like you like the shower?
Speaker 1: No, I have quite a cold shower, right.
Speaker 5: But I walked out of my inference on out of the gym last night at like seven thirty, and I thought, oh, blast, fresh cold Melbourne air will do me good. And I walked up and it was twenty two degrees seven thirty.
Speaker 3: I put the air conm last night.
Speaker 1: It was warmed.
Speaker 3: It's quite humid.
Speaker 5: Can we get an actual weather person on to tell us what what's going on?
Speaker 1: Seven degrees yesterday?
Speaker 3: Very Yeah, we are a lot coming up.
Speaker 1: Well, I missed the meeting. I literally just walked in.
Speaker 4: Well it's a full house, you could say. Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Walked in carrying an eye in this morning.
Speaker 3: In the studio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: You've got an iron? You're ironing, lady an. It's a t fil I.
Speaker 5: Bought the I got to do something after this, and I forgot to iron the outfits the iron.
Speaker 4: Have you ever used a te ful? No, it's a very smooth operation.
Speaker 5: Well, the T file is no longer in use at my house because we blet a steam iron, that's what I.
Speaker 1: Oh, Yeah, they're quick.
Speaker 3: I got one on an Aldi special buy, and it's got the big base and you fill it with like three liters of water. It's unbelievable. I get steamed all the time. You do, well, I steam.
Speaker 5: Like a steamer, like steaming my clothes. But that thing's too big to carry around.
Speaker 3: I love a steam room. I love a steam thought about.
Speaker 1: A steam room last night, but I didn't head sauna instead.
Speaker 4: Find a steam room a little bit more sort of. It carries more tinier than the it does than the sauna. It depends because of the moist factor.
Speaker 3: I like turning you know how a lot of the steam rooms have a tap in them.
Speaker 1: Oh you turn, you can make yourself down, yourself down.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I don't like?
Speaker 4: If you're in a sauna and someone applies more water without asking the rest of the sauna.
Speaker 3: That's a real bloody power it is.
Speaker 1: It means you're a regular.
Speaker 4: You need to ask the rest of the sauna community whether it's okay to apply more water.
Speaker 5: What about when someone comes in and flips the timer and you're like, hang on, I.
Speaker 4: I was using the timer. Yeah, the granules like sand through an hour glass.
Speaker 3: I have to watch my name me too. So what you got on the show today? Hawk? Hawk?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just freaking me out.
Speaker 5: You've called him hawk twice. Now, what do you mean You've called him hawk twice in the morning. I've never heard you call him.
Speaker 1: Hawk before in my life.
Speaker 3: I call you Phillips all the time.
Speaker 1: Different anyway, Hawk is Tom Hawkins to me. He's Jay's nick the Wizard.
Speaker 3: What's saying hawk?
Speaker 1: Have you ever called him.
Speaker 3: Hawk before in the past?
Speaker 1: Never, in my lafe heard it. He's done several times this morning. No, no, no, through the years.
Speaker 3: Through the years.
Speaker 1: When we first met through the days that when we first.
Speaker 4: Met, the phone rang, So you clean you Hawk?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's been going since the beginning of time.
Speaker 3: Am I on your phone as Hawk? I think you might be Jay Hawk?
Speaker 1: This is a thing.
Speaker 5: No, that's Jennifer Hawkins. Jay Hawk is Jennifer Hawkins.
Speaker 3: You've seen the legs on Hawk.
Speaker 5: Hawk is Tom Hawgans and he is Jayce. He brings the Hawkins family name to shame. You got Tenefer, Tom and Jace.
Speaker 3: Christmas is a real hoop when we all catch Up's got Hawk, which one nick the wizard Watson to be joining us a little bit later on. Oh my god, I can't wait for you to meet our new expert.
Speaker 5: Oh now, I've been raving about this lady for many years. Yeah, she's an expert in something that I don't know a single person who doesn't love this thing exactly.
Speaker 3: She knows everything about it. It's in every I reckon. This thing would be in everyone's homes.
Speaker 5: I think if you're irish, you like it even more, don't.
Speaker 3: You you do? Indeed, Hawk's a big fan. You can't quite I.
Speaker 1: Can't, No, you can't be doing that.
Speaker 3: The expert joins us. After seven the Hawk expert. No, it's not a Hawk expert. Plus, it's Jetstar's twenty first birthday, so we got vouchers to go today to celebrate. Good Morning Melbourne, Gracie Abrams, that's sue true. Just go on a past six. You are on an over one hundred saw footage online yesterday of her.
Speaker 1: Can you hear that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, I opened the door?
Speaker 1: Okay is that fire alarm?
Speaker 3: Must we have vacate? Hang on, paper scissors? Who goes down with the ship?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 3: What are you doing there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He did four?
Speaker 3: But alright, so hang on a sec our executive produced. Can we have this conversation?
Speaker 1: Or were?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Are we burning down the house? You're burning down the house. We're going to evacuate you guys just keep on keeping on for an hour?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? I don't think that's legal. You guys keep on keeping on? Are we evacuating it on? I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I think the general rule is that you do evacuate.
Speaker 5: But yeah, another one above it read.
Speaker 4: Can we have a fire?
Speaker 3: So many hours? Do you reckon? This is the clip they'll run on the news if we do burn down this morning?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hoteld iss a rehearsal.
Speaker 3: Really took it well.
Speaker 4: Yet this is a dress rehearsal in an emergency.
Speaker 3: I'm lucky we're prepared exactly.
Speaker 1: It's a rehearsal. Why would they do it during our radio show hours?
Speaker 3: It's a great question, Yeah, wouldn't you? Anyway, we get back to rock papers?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: I was can you shut the door? Are the strippers coming?
Speaker 5: But we were going to talk about the met Garla. Why do you want to talk about rock paper?
Speaker 4: Because Jase did something strange? So Gal, get you ready? Yeah, you've got like.
Speaker 3: So hang on.
Speaker 1: He did four bounce.
Speaker 3: This is what threw me because I was doing.
Speaker 1: Do it on the third one.
Speaker 3: I originally I was a third boy my whole life. And then the other day executive producer Brody.
Speaker 1: Who thinks he is Would you ever listen to him?
Speaker 4: It's typically supposed it's scissors, paper, rock clear on the third.
Speaker 3: Way, the same upbringing. But the other day five.
Speaker 4: You're forty five, you don't change.
Speaker 1: I'm not for he's never got a thing right in his life.
Speaker 3: I thought that was the thing. Maybe that's the thing he got right, rock paper, scissors?
Speaker 1: Where is Brody?
Speaker 3: There is a fire and he's fled. He's putting out the fire he probably leader.
Speaker 7: Probably started.
Speaker 3: Where have you been putting out fires? Hey? Brody?
Speaker 1: Can you just do rock paper scissors with Clint?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: Here we go?
Speaker 4: Okay, rock papers too many?
Speaker 3: That's no.
Speaker 1: You just did about seven bounds.
Speaker 3: Who taught you that?
Speaker 1: Hit the But now I know who taught you that? What you're doing now? Way too many?
Speaker 3: Brady?
Speaker 4: Aren't you just saying casars paper rock boom?
Speaker 1: It's rock paper, rock paper scissors.
Speaker 3: Extra go here. You're weird. You're a South Australian, that's why. And I'm with you. Rock papers paper rock, it's rock paper scissors. Thank you, Lauren.
Speaker 1: Every day of the week, Where did you grow up?
Speaker 3: Glenn Waveley? Where you grow up? Question you?
Speaker 1: We're doing it wrong?
Speaker 4: Well your public or you know?
Speaker 3: Who is number one? Is lots of fun?
Speaker 5: Who know his number one? It's even in the ad. You never thought about the ad?
Speaker 3: Did you? Every days a school?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 4: Can you never do that with the rock paper scissors again?
Speaker 3: I won't.
Speaker 1: I'm going to it's rock paper thank you, Lauren?
Speaker 3: Apologize anyway, where were we We're.
Speaker 1: Going to talk about the met garlob are out of time.
Speaker 3: Now I'm happy to Did I see someone pull up in a Formula one cut?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the guy who's in F one.
Speaker 3: What's his name? That's good advertising. He wrapped up in the Formula one car.
Speaker 1: There was one.
Speaker 5: The girl from White Lotus has gone viral. But should for her interview when you're you're gonna laugh. But Brody's been putting out the fire so he hasn't teed it up.
Speaker 1: He meant to be on the screen. All right, we'll play it later.
Speaker 3: We got on the screen.
Speaker 1: There are some shocking outfits though, but you'll like this one.
Speaker 3: Who is that? Is that the joker?
Speaker 1: That's the Australian representative?
Speaker 3: We have a representative? Can I see it's Richard?
Speaker 1: It's Richard Pratt, who's rich.
Speaker 3: He's a very man.
Speaker 1: He's in a yet, he's in a lime green suit.
Speaker 3: He does.
Speaker 1: With his runners balance and you.
Speaker 3: Can't be wearing a suit and sneakers. That's a hard This was good. That's a hard.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: Someone carried a piano on their back.
Speaker 3: Did you see that? What was with that?
Speaker 1: Do you know who this is? She looks great.
Speaker 3: Come she has come out of nowhere, but she's popping up.
Speaker 1: There were some really interesting outfits.
Speaker 3: But the fire stopped us slipping. It's just gone fourteen.
Speaker 5: We are okay, under control, it runs alive.
Speaker 1: The show must go on. Devis have been put out, okay, great.
Speaker 4: Trust him?
Speaker 3: Neither do I. Hey, coming up next, Clint, you had a very special afternoon yesterday, didn't you.
Speaker 4: I bumped into the Australian of the Year, a Melbourne Icon, Neil Danaher, who has come armed with something very special for us.
Speaker 3: All we are going to go there on the other side of there, sir. On Noumber one hundred, good morning, what a song? Fuel? Shimmer with Shimmer someburn wasn't bad? They follow up very good?
Speaker 5: Remember sunburn? I thought Fuel were a bit of a.
Speaker 4: Now you'll get a laugh out of this on the Today Show this weekend. Coming up, we have to do a lip sync challenge, maybe a lip sync.
Speaker 5: Who is running that show? Whose idea are these stupid things they make you do?
Speaker 1: Who is it? Name and shame?
Speaker 3: I'm not naming in shame Matt Sink challenge? Is it Matt was an argue? Mahshi not available for the segment.
Speaker 9: They do it.
Speaker 5: They do a host challenge every weekend I remember he did that Brazilian dancing thing we did pottery e lipsync battle is only good when you're Timothy.
Speaker 1: What are you going to do?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 1: What are you going to wear?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: You should remember when who did Maybe?
Speaker 3: I'll do Milkshake?
Speaker 1: Man Tom Tom, Little Tom Tom partner Na Umbrella pregnant again? Is Rihanna even.
Speaker 3: Fantastic?
Speaker 1: I've never heard this song, never heard.
Speaker 3: Free twenty five or six Triple amnic Hey, this is Nomber one hundred. The reason we played Field and Shimmer was because the Beanies are out for the Big Freeze and they do have a bit of a shimmery.
Speaker 1: When he's Big Freeze Day.
Speaker 4: Big Freeze eleven this year Melbourne versus Collingwood King's Birthday. The mcg so Monday and Monday it is.
Speaker 3: Are I need you to promise you won't laugh?
Speaker 4: It's quite extraordinary because let me just give you a bit of background for those Melbourne's who might not know much about Big Freeze, which I'd find remarkable because he's.
Speaker 1: Beanies City, don't they?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so it is Big Freeze eleven. Neil was diagnosed thirteen years ago and at the time he was told he had twenty seven months to live. Wow, so a bit over two years. It's to be in his presence like I was yesterday. It is inspiring, obviously, it is remarkable, but it's also incredible to see. You know, he can't talk, he's lost his he's lost his speech, he's now wheelchair bound. But he's got this beautiful smile on his face. Yeah, and that's sort of how you can tell that he's comfortable, he's proud, he's all the emotions. This smile just lights up a room. It is something quite extraordinary in the people that he surrounds himself with, his family and his friends. They're just a remarkable bunch of people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would say, I mean me personally, but most people I know had never heard of MND prior to kneel Down and her being diagnosed. And everybody knows what mode in your own disease is now thanks to this campaign.
Speaker 3: Are you ready for this?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 4: As I say, MND has crueled Neil and the dan to her family have a lot of things, and eventually it will cruel Neil of his life. One of those things is his speech. But through technological advancements, they've been able to bring his speech back. So he uses a computer where through icon intact he can he can write. He can write, and they've matched his old voice to put it through a computer generator and it's come up with this.
Speaker 11: Today's launch of Big Freeze eleven is a testament to the strength, compassion and determination of the Australian community. I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to our partner's friends and the Australian community who have rallied behind this cause since the first Big Freeze in twenty fifteen. This movement has grown into a force of nature, fueled by the generosity of Australians across the country. The generosity and unwavering spirit of the community has inspired change and fueled hope. This year, we're daring everyone to live it forward, to live in the moment, to take bold steps towards a brighter future for those living with MND and in memory of those we've lost. Big Freezer eleven is more than an event. It's our signal to the world that the fight to find a cure is on. To everyone who's been part of this story by donating, spreading awareness or simply donning your beanie, thank you for standing with us together. Will beat the beasts.
Speaker 3: Wow, family here.
Speaker 5: That's amazing. His voice for such a long time, that's amazing.
Speaker 4: His words technology can be quiet, not quite his voice, but it does sound.
Speaker 1: It sounds much more like him, eerily like him.
Speaker 3: I felt like I was in the dressing room then you know what I mean? Just that the way he has Once a coach, always a coach.
Speaker 1: Wow. So the beanies are on sale? Are they know?
Speaker 3: They are on sale? Now? The good news is for I saw.
Speaker 1: Them blowing up a giant one no flin industry.
Speaker 3: For someone like Jason, maybe that's the one I need.
Speaker 4: Well, Big, I've got some news for you, because for someone like you who looks like a criminal and a beanie, they've come up with a cap this year.
Speaker 3: Caps do I still look at the fat robber from Home Alone.
Speaker 1: You do look a bit like Mark? Is it Mark?
Speaker 4: So they were designed for the people in the Northern States because they get a bit of a hotter his So.
Speaker 1: What does the cap look like?
Speaker 3: Haven't got one on me?
Speaker 4: But as well, you're a cap guy.
Speaker 3: I'm a cap guy. They're available and Bunnings.
Speaker 1: Stores available, now available.
Speaker 5: Now you've got You've got plenty of time to go and get my Melbourne and you know what, the weather's only just going to start getting It's perfect timing. Do we know who's going down the slide?
Speaker 4: And they asked about your availability?
Speaker 8: Ye?
Speaker 3: Do it twice?
Speaker 4: No one wants to see me start and end with you.
Speaker 1: No one wants to see me?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: No one wants to see me?
Speaker 3: What would you dress up as?
Speaker 1: It depends what the theme is?
Speaker 7: Clean?
Speaker 1: What's the theme?
Speaker 3: I don't know? Yeah, I don't know. June nine is you're big freezers happening? Get out and support a Melbourne. It is right on six point thirty. Let's talk Rihanna.
Speaker 1: She said some bangers. Oh my god, I'm an og hella girl. Remember this one ponders a hit machine?
Speaker 3: Do you know where she popped up? Don't ask me why I was watching this? Did you ever watch that MTV show My Sweet Sixteenth?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did she perform at someone sixteen must have been.
Speaker 3: Doing watching My Sweet sixteen. They're elaborate parties, rich people ever see? Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that what you doing? You when you leave here?
Speaker 1: You old creep? Don't know?
Speaker 3: No, don't make it. Don't sit on the kitchen.
Speaker 1: You went home alone watching my Sweet sixteen.
Speaker 3: Okay, firstly, I didn't say I was alone.
Speaker 5: So who are you with on on the care I don't believe that you're lying. No, no, you're lying watching it on your watch, watch TV with your wife.
Speaker 4: In your man cave during the day.
Speaker 1: Creepy old man, stop alert. I watched the Hills, that's all right, especially the re runs.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Rihanna hit machine? What was she singing it? The sixteenth birthday party must have cost a lot of money. Magine how much they had to pay Rihanna.
Speaker 3: I think she came out on a camel or something.
Speaker 5: She would have been more. She was a star on the Rye. Anyway, she's no longer a star on the Rye. She is the star a Risen. I feel like she has been pregnant a lot of times. Turns out it's only the third time that she has announced a pregnancy. So her first child is called Riza. Is you say, how would you pronounce?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 1: Not bizarre?
Speaker 5: And the emphasis is on the tzar braizar. Then there's Riot Rows. So they've got a thing right right Rose, as in right that's right as in Riot Rose, R I O T S and.
Speaker 1: Right Rose and oh yeah, so this one will be cool. Ris right, Rose love results, I love a Rissole.
Speaker 5: So they're going with it, which is a real Hollywood thing like the Kardashian So you have close Kim, Corky, Kylie and Chloe.
Speaker 1: No, I say, Chloe, what's the Kendle Kendle Candle?
Speaker 3: And we got friends of ours, they got rock O River and Romeo.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they've gone with the rs.
Speaker 3: And then when we talk, unfortune not a bad way. But you know my mate instant eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she would have been the one. You're watching My Sweet sixth.
Speaker 3: Yes, you two on the catch. We weren't watching My Sweet sixteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, should we go another episode?
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't tell her wife. Let's do it. See what sixteen year olds are doing in west are you right now? You're right?
Speaker 3: Not really? His wife, Molly's her name when they got married. His last name is Jolly, Molly, Jolly Jolly. And they've got a dog Polly. No, they do not Molly jolly Polly.
Speaker 1: Are they going to have a child to call it Dolly?
Speaker 3: No, they did have another dog that caught it Leo.
Speaker 5: Oh that's not fair for Lea. I thought, doesn't feel like he's part of the family.
Speaker 3: And Polly. I went to a wedding a couple of years ago of my friend, Yes, Minni.
Speaker 1: Nine to many.
Speaker 5: And don't tell me she married someone with the surname Mouse or don't you dare? Or driver, don't you dare? Tell me she became she married someone called Mickey.
Speaker 3: No, she we only knew her parents.
Speaker 5: Being called Minnie and calling in love with someone called Micky.
Speaker 3: Her partner she referred to as the dock because he's a doctor.
Speaker 1: I've met him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lovely guy. And it wasn't the wedding I realized what he's was. And he had the same name as her first husband.
Speaker 5: Oh so I won't even I won't even engage in conversation with someone with the same name as my father.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, bad luck.
Speaker 1: My friends.
Speaker 5: My friend's surname is Cheeseman, you know, the Cheesyses. And when they were pregnant, they were throwing names around and they loved the girl's name Olive, and I was like, you can't have Olive Cheeseman. She sounds like an anti pasto player. Yes, you can't have olive cheese men. They didn't go with Olive.
Speaker 1: And if they did, what would your reaction with Bree.
Speaker 3: That was good for you. Let's run with unfortunate names.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a conversation starting name? Are you Mickey and you're married to Minnie?
Speaker 3: A conversation starting name?
Speaker 5: That's a good Are you Molly Jolly? Do you know someone who's got all the same first names?
Speaker 1: In the farm?
Speaker 3: We had someone ring the show once to His name was Dan Murphy, Dan Murphy, remember that we Dan Murphy thirteen twenty four to ten. Do you have a conversation? Start you know?
Speaker 1: Someone?
Speaker 3: Give us a ring at Nova. In return, we got jet Star vouchers to go celebrating Jetsar's twenty first birthday.
Speaker 5: If you want to call now we're talking about names. Do you have an interesting name? Do you have an interesting series of names? Rihanna or her kids start with an R, Rizza.
Speaker 3: Riot, Rose, Russe, Rubb.
Speaker 5: She's got another baby on the way, maybe rubab Yeah, baby baby Ru Baby Rue would be cute Rue Rue.
Speaker 1: Georgie Parker in Home and Away a baby called Rue.
Speaker 3: No, she's called Rue. Oh Georgie Parker, watch her?
Speaker 1: Did Georgie Parker go to the Olympics.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's a dip. That's the hockey playing Georgie Hart Parker. This is the one that used to be in All Saints.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go.
Speaker 5: Maybe for the same name. Name is a celebrity. Maybe name's Georgie Parker. Did you go to the No, there wasn't Olympian called Georgia Parker. Who wasn't in the Home and Awayne. That's all we're asking now. On thirteen twenty four ten, do you have an interesting unfortunate what conversations starting?
Speaker 1: Name?
Speaker 3: Rob?
Speaker 1: Good? Morning, Robbie, Robbie.
Speaker 3: There, we'll come back with you, Rob. Let's go to Amanda Morning, Amanda morning.
Speaker 9: Guys, how are we good?
Speaker 3: What's the name? So?
Speaker 9: I met a guy years ago. He owns the local post office in our little town, and he was a nightmare. Everything would take forever. And I remember waiting one day and his little business tificate on the wall. His name was Wayne Kerr.
Speaker 1: No wasn't really though.
Speaker 9: It really was Wayne Kerr. Made a lot of sense.
Speaker 5: That's when I worked on Kids w B. We used to get a lot of drawings in and we'd read out the names and I'd be like, oh no, we just said that drawing of Batman was from Wayne Kerr.
Speaker 1: And there's no you know.
Speaker 3: What, that's a page job at the shopping center or at the airport.
Speaker 1: Mister Wayne Wayne waynek What was it the Simpsons where they used to mos and do all the fake.
Speaker 3: Name I've got the most haven find got it as a toy.
Speaker 1: Oh, really, completely inappropriate for your kids. It is all right, Yoshi, oh Yoshi, good.
Speaker 13: Morning, good morning, how are we?
Speaker 3: I love your name.
Speaker 1: I love your name.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 9: Back in the day, you know, when you sedi to go clothing and you'd line up, you know, people will be like, what what's your name? And I'd be like Yoshi, you know, like, oh my god, my name is Mario.
Speaker 13: Can I ride you?
Speaker 1: Were you named after Yoshi from Mario Brothers?
Speaker 2: No, so my full name is Yoshiko, but obviously I've shorten it to Yoshi, answer to Yoshi.
Speaker 9: But yeah, that would be the iconic.
Speaker 3: That's a cool name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and Yoshi was everyone's favorite. Or Mario Carty of course could have been Bowser. She is better than Bowser.
Speaker 3: Luigi.
Speaker 5: It's a mea Mario heavily, good.
Speaker 3: Morning, good morning, How are you good? What's the name that was floating around in your local town?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 13: Yeah, so I had an Auntie whose name was Ka Ka Y and she married Thomas k and was so, so she was KK. And there was also another lady in the town, yeah, whose name was May and she married Henry May, so she was main Maye.
Speaker 5: So there was KK and May May in what town in Giftsland in South yarra In in.
Speaker 1: South And were they friends?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 13: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: No, you'd almost want to be just for the.
Speaker 1: Well, there's the people have Kate Langbrook.
Speaker 5: Her son's name is Lewis, and she married Peter Lewis and their child's name is Lewis Lewis.
Speaker 1: Really Lewis Lewis. Great if you're a conversation starter.
Speaker 3: The minute you can know your first name, you got your last yell once Stephanie and Geelong.
Speaker 10: Good morning, morning hawk, Lauren, and clink.
Speaker 1: On your hawk.
Speaker 10: I went to school with Carrie Smith and we always used to hang it on it because miss such a generic surname. But after high school she actually married Michael Oki, so she became carry.
Speaker 3: Ok.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that's my dream name.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon? If you had doubt going into the wedding, you'd be like, I'll still do it.
Speaker 1: This is meant to be.
Speaker 3: It's meant to be.
Speaker 1: Carrie Oki. That is brilliant.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: Well done.
Speaker 3: Right on seven o'clock, let's check your under work the Latest in Years, Hey, Stephanie, I'm going to check your turn on fifty dollars jet style vouture to celebrate their twenty first birthday as well.
Speaker 10: Oh awesome, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Hawk.
Speaker 1: That's what I do starting this. His name is not Hawk.
Speaker 3: Latest Years next, Well, good morning everyone, it is just go on nine past seven, big shows still to come. Nick the Wizard Watson is in the house after eight this morning.
Speaker 4: Hey, did he we have to ask him about his gesture? He got a bit rude?
Speaker 7: Did he done?
Speaker 3: He flipped the bird? He got the fine, He got a fine. Oh hee, fine, couple of couple of.
Speaker 5: Gees when the players give it back to the people hanging hanging it.
Speaker 3: On him, About to say she wheel chuck in twenty, but no, you can a couple of geese. Gee.
Speaker 4: He flipped the bird and did a little gesture gesture.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm probably asking for it.
Speaker 1: As if every boy hasn't done that.
Speaker 3: Very he said a primary school, wasn't it. Nick the Wizard Watson going to be joining us a little bit later on in the show, after seven point thirty. We have uncovered the reason why Peter Dutton didn't win, have we We have? Indeed, we'll get to that. But first, Lauren.
Speaker 5: Oh, I mean all the goss was in New York last night at the Met Gala, which is sort of it's my favorite of all of these events to be costume me, Typha, it's hid drama.
Speaker 1: Someone said something that I think is going to make you too laugh.
Speaker 3: We'll go there after Alex Warren, Good morning Melbourne. That is Alex Warren. He is joining us on the Shell next week. I believe, lovely guy.
Speaker 5: I love him. He's got an amazing story too. He's on the young, isn't he twenty one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're like dust compared to him. To a coming up, we're going to be joined by our new expert on Nova. Every couple of weeks, we'll get an expert in this lady knows everything about something we all love.
Speaker 1: We absolutely love.
Speaker 3: We'll get to that second. First, let's talk fashion.
Speaker 5: Let's a quick Met gala rap. I mean it is in New York at the Met.
Speaker 4: Two people question, sorry question question? Do people look at these celebrities at the met go and go, I must have that way.
Speaker 3: That is a new trend.
Speaker 1: It's a bit more costume me. Oh okay, so this isn't on.
Speaker 3: The nose though, like cost of living and everything. And there's these people rocking up in these gowns and stuff, you know, with thousands of No.
Speaker 5: Well a lot of them are vintage, a lot of them are like I suppose a lot of our custom made, but I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Diana Ross was wearing a halo. Are we going to see people going to costume?
Speaker 1: I don't think Dona Ross has been to the Met for like twenty years.
Speaker 3: But you're saying you're going to see me in a barbecue this week, even the halo.
Speaker 5: So most of the outfits are not outfits that you could or would wear anywhere.
Speaker 4: So fast forward to the logis, are we going to see Georgie Parker.
Speaker 1: With carrying up piano Warren back with her dog and the halo?
Speaker 5: No, Because there's always a thing, and this one was all about like tailoring. Tailoring people looked amazing. I mean, Chapelone was in this like hot pink kind of power.
Speaker 1: So she looked I Love chapelon Kiss mixed.
Speaker 5: With Madonna have this amazing white tuxeda. There's lots of white tuxedos. Zendaya in her white tuxedo also amazing. Never misses past of White Loaders. You've watched it, haven't you? Yes, her latest season of White Loaders. So they turned up. There's sort of hot property at the moment because of White Lotus. Amy lou Wood, who is one of the leads in the White Loaders. She is sort of famously known for her unique smile and the gap in her teeth and remember Saturday Night Live how to go with her, and she's just been really cool, kind of giving it back and being like this isn't funny anyway. She did a little interview with A on the carpet.
Speaker 1: She's a bit nervous Face Show. I'm struggling to find my words. My mouth's really dry.
Speaker 13: I have to do this.
Speaker 3: You take your time, bro.
Speaker 1: I feel Gary is face Show.
Speaker 5: I'm struggling to find my words.
Speaker 3: WHOA.
Speaker 5: She's feeling very spaced out, She's struggling to find her drinks. Her mouth is very dry, and she impersonates.
Speaker 3: How she has the Radio Awards.
Speaker 1: It looks like she's had a few trees.
Speaker 4: You think, yeah, wow, what a beautiful smile, though, like you need.
Speaker 1: You need to you, But that's a thing.
Speaker 5: So she went with Patrick Schwartzenegger because they're both very nervous, and he had some cumber bun situaated cumber bun.
Speaker 1: He had like a cumber bun.
Speaker 5: You know, like the thing around your waist that men were like dumb sash.
Speaker 3: Other thing you were telling me I should wear it was earing a sash.
Speaker 5: Zindaia looked amazing, but she did look a bit one later funerals.
Speaker 1: Don't you think she does?
Speaker 3: Look what with a flare with the.
Speaker 5: Big hat, she looked gorgeous. Now what you're looking at is common.
Speaker 4: He's come dressed as Carrols by candlelight the choir.
Speaker 5: He does look a bit like he's in the choir. It comes back kind of like he was the here's.
Speaker 1: A cumber bun's wearing.
Speaker 4: A cumber I think it's time to check Madonna into shady.
Speaker 3: Skeleton in a suit.
Speaker 5: It's Tom four. Now what about Doja Cat? She always goes a bit wild.
Speaker 4: Doesn't give me Look at Doja Oh, she.
Speaker 1: Looks like she's got one of those.
Speaker 3: Actually shoved her hand in the.
Speaker 1: What about the blue eyes shadow?
Speaker 3: What about the heel on it?
Speaker 5: Geez Snook Australian Sydney Swaeney Okay Hailey Berry Sidney, Haylee Berry.
Speaker 1: She's she's gone commando. She oh, oh my god, talk us through that.
Speaker 3: Look the what you know a guy when they when they're really rigged.
Speaker 4: You can actually see her.
Speaker 1: She's eight years old.
Speaker 3: How would you feel if, like Liz, your mum rocked up at the Mother's day lunch going commander.
Speaker 1: She wouldn't have the V.
Speaker 3: But she does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, not like Sydney.
Speaker 3: It's like a window and aeroplane. I just I don't think you're rocking up, just command that with events like that, you know what I mean? I just got eighteen past seven guys coming up the experts. Wait till we introduce you to this lady. She knows everything about something we all love.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 8: I'm Georgie from George's Harvest at South Novel Market, and I am a potato expert.
Speaker 3: Special people that specialize in very special things.
Speaker 1: Now I'm excited.
Speaker 5: I've been trying to get this expert in for a long time and we are entering the season for.
Speaker 3: Its about Georgie. Good morning, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 8: Good morning, all right, So a potato expotato is what makes you a potato expert. I've owned Georgie's Harvest at South Movel Market for the last fourteen years, and our key specialty is potatoes. We have up to twenty three different types.
Speaker 3: I know, different times.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: I met Georgie when I was doing the Today Show and they said can you go do a cross on potatoes? And I asked, are you kidding? And I got there and I was like, oh, this is a potato wonderland.
Speaker 3: Yes, how did you get into it?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 3: I just woke up one day and like, I'm going to sell potatoes.
Speaker 8: I went to Chefs that which is across the road to my cake stand for a business, that idea that I had, and I walked through self my market. The business was for sale, the GM said come by it, and I bought a potato store. Literally. I sold litigation support before this, so I was a business developer manager.
Speaker 1: Quite the career change, it genuinely is.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So I went from selling photo copying to selling potatoes. It's true story.
Speaker 1: Let's get potato it's roast potato season.
Speaker 8: It is roast potato season, but it's also potato season because our vatorium farmers have come on board. So if you came last week, I had eleven varieties, then the next week I had thirteen. This week I should have about seventeen, and then in about a week's time I'll have twenty two.
Speaker 3: When you say different varieties, so there's a different potato that's suited for different ways of cooking.
Speaker 8: So for a mashed potato, we normally would recommend a Virginia Rose or a Maris Piper. About the dirty about them, well, then the most all dirty and sometimes we washed it, but they are all dirty, washed them unwashed. Having said that, I'll be fair to you. In the supermarket, they actually are called dirty potatoes, yes, but not in my store.
Speaker 5: Now, Georgie, why are those what is the mashed potato the best ones?
Speaker 8: Again? Okay, So there's two things about potatoes. There's white fluffy and yellow waxy. So a white fluffy potato will cook really fast and go soft, so it's easy to mash. Then you have a yellow potato that holds its shape. So when you go to fancy restaurants, you'll see the long kiffle potatoes, yes, holding up like a long potato.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, finger Yes.
Speaker 8: And they're actually called fingling potatoes, and so there's a yellow and waxy and will hold their shape, so you'll have them in salads or if a chef uses them, he'll pre boil them for a crunchy roast for a rost, yes, but you have to pre boil this one. This is called the maras Pipo. It's an English variety and it will go really soft and fluffy and will give you a crunchy boast.
Speaker 3: Is that the one that uses spud bar.
Speaker 8: Spudbar will use lots of different potatoes because it's the seasonality of them. But yes, this is a spud bar kind of potato.
Speaker 3: What a McDonald's is for chips?
Speaker 8: Yeah, what's the best chip for a I actually didn't bring it in and in your waiting room, I should have brought it in. It's actually called the Russet burbank.
Speaker 3: Yes they so.
Speaker 8: Russa burbank was the official potato for thirty years, but then they had a couple of glitches in the system and they've just migrated towards an innovator one. Oh, one characteristics of that is white and fluffy.
Speaker 3: We've forgotten about the cousin.
Speaker 1: Where do you sit on the sweet potatoes?
Speaker 8: Sweet potato potato is kumera is the purple on the outside, white on the inside.
Speaker 3: Potato.
Speaker 8: I'm not on the sweet potato tapes. I stuck three different colors, but I'm not on their team. So no, they're not as versatile. No, sorry, all.
Speaker 5: Right, okay, let's simplify this sweet potato ch I'm cooking this week. Yes, I'm cooking a roast and I want to make crunchy roast potatoes.
Speaker 1: What just one type of potato I should get?
Speaker 3: And the technique King Edward?
Speaker 8: Chop them up, boil them, let them go cool and dry, put a fat in them, Toss them in the fat fat so like a ghee or a fat or goose fat.
Speaker 3: Wife's my favorite is a scarlet potato.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, so I am your friend. I am literally your friends. I have the world's easiest recipe for a skullp I can't Nicholas. They're always there.
Speaker 3: And can you get them in the supermarket.
Speaker 8: Sometimes depending on the time of year and which farmer they're working with.
Speaker 1: George, it's yellow and.
Speaker 8: It looks a bit yellow if it's washed on the out side, and you can see the yellowness from the outside, so it's not a white, stark potato.
Speaker 1: It's more a yellow tone. And what do you do.
Speaker 8: It's really easy, So cheese and peel them, chop them, hands, chop them, don't mandolin them. If you mandolin them, they'll stick together and the cheesiness doesn't go thrue. So hand chop your potato into ten slices, put it in the baking dish. Put too much cream in there, and then a bit more cheese than you're comfortable with, a bit of salt and pepper stir.
Speaker 1: Put them in the hour.
Speaker 8: That's a tougher flit. So if you wanted to go there, you could. But if you're just doing a basic gratin, it's my go to signature dish, and it's always the first thing that finishes.
Speaker 1: It's very easy. Okay, that's just cream, cheese potatoes. Literally, that's it.
Speaker 5: The potato we must buy if we want to make a mashed potato tonight important.
Speaker 8: So today I would say you do a Virginia rose. And if you're in a supermarket and then you're not me it's a desiree kind of looking. So it's the red on the outside skin potato.
Speaker 1: Wonder what you did?
Speaker 8: And if you're not coming to my business needs red potatoes, the red potatoes are the waxes. So, member, fellow.
Speaker 5: Desiree life, life, what I'm going to think of when I want to make mashed potato.
Speaker 1: I'll be desirain.
Speaker 3: I'll be in the supermarket in a couple of days. And what's a bit I see someone singing that, Okay, did you hear the potato?
Speaker 1: We're never going to forget a mash.
Speaker 4: In the mash, I'm a sort of like a sometimes butter, sometimes milk, sometimes just and everything.
Speaker 3: What do you what should you put in there?
Speaker 8: So I if you've come to my store, you don't actually have to put a lot of anything. This potatoes taste that good. But I've been having this debate in the store this week, and to make a correct parish mash, it's actually if you have two hundred grams of potatoes, you need two hundred grams of butter.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Two hundreds of milk. I've never done it.
Speaker 8: I didn't realize I've actually never done it because I would never put that much butter in. But a proper paris mash is too equal parts. I don't recommend that.
Speaker 3: We've forgotten something. The humble potato cake.
Speaker 5: Oh, how do you make a potato cake?
Speaker 3: Because they're always so big? Is the potato that big?
Speaker 8: The potato is that big?
Speaker 5: And potato inside is that it's either.
Speaker 8: Traditionally, like if you go to a fish and chip shop, you're going to either get a Tobago, which is what you call the dirty potatoes, or a Russet.
Speaker 1: Oh, russ I've got a Greek uncle, because I'm so the Russe. It's also've written it down. Is good for the French fry.
Speaker 8: Yes, it's fluffy potato. So my uncle when I bought my store, he was a fish and chip sho guy, and he comes in and he goes Tobago's and I said, uncle, I have twenty four potato.
Speaker 1: Now it's only.
Speaker 4: Grown in western Victoria, that's the potato country.
Speaker 8: Yes, currently most of my potatoes are coming from Trent Them. Yeah, we have some cool climate. Yes, we have some packingham and then at Christmas time we go to Tasmania and so there's a north northern type and the southern type of potato, Georgie, Yes, do.
Speaker 5: You always must you always peel a potato your skin come in handy because it seems like a huge amount of waste.
Speaker 8: It depends on you do anything with this compost hand so you can do skin crust. So you hollow out the potato and then you squish the skin and then you deep bry the.
Speaker 3: Skin needs to have that. At Sizzler, yes.
Speaker 1: They put bacon in it. There was bacon.
Speaker 8: Yes, it is great eat potatoes and you you don't have to kill.
Speaker 3: Georgie.
Speaker 1: How good is South Melbourne market?
Speaker 8: My market is amazing. The produce that all my neighbors bring to market is absolutely fantastic.
Speaker 1: It's fresh.
Speaker 8: You're sporting small businesses, you're sporting small farmers.
Speaker 3: We're so lucky that we're just down. The studios are on Clarendon Street. I go there every Friday after the show to stock up for the weekend.
Speaker 5: Does it annoy you when people buy potatoes from other people?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 8: And I try not to look like I can see it in your bag and I look the other way.
Speaker 1: Yes, it does.
Speaker 3: Well. When you go there, maybe stop by Georgie's harvest first so you're not judged at South Melbourne Market. Georgie, our potato expert, thank you so much for coming in this morning very much.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so hungry.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning Melbourne. I'm welcome you Wednesday. Yes, the big phrase beanies are out there, go and go out, we've got them.
Speaker 5: They're a little sparkly, a little icy. Great, they're more like a light blue this year.
Speaker 4: I seen the launch yesterday in the city outside Flint the street station.
Speaker 3: Did people just stop?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: It was four pm?
Speaker 5: Right, So it's such a beautiful day too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's foot traffic everywhere and just it. It was an extraordinary scene to see Neil her front and center in this big blow up beanie on the front of foot the street station.
Speaker 5: Talk to me, how long did it take to inflate? It seemed like a good idea. But then when I watched Paul Beck down her, it was like she goes three.
Speaker 1: Two one, and then it was like a really pumping.
Speaker 3: Up a basketball.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it takes some time, So look good.
Speaker 1: Those that's staying up there now it is, yeah good, I love it.
Speaker 3: It was a match Neil went to the other week and they put him on the big screen.
Speaker 1: And I saw that. I think it was Anzac day.
Speaker 3: It was amazing to watch the entire stadium just stand up and applaud him like.
Speaker 1: He's an icon.
Speaker 3: He really is. He really is an inspiration to so many.
Speaker 1: He is an iconic Melbourne.
Speaker 4: And listen to us as well, which is good. So good morning, and.
Speaker 5: Beanie is are for sale now, Clint. They are available tout and there's a cap this year.
Speaker 3: Yes there is. Thank you Neil for thinking of me who looks like a garden home at a Beanie. I appreciate it. Mate.
Speaker 4: Look, I don't want to talk too much about the election because it's been what are we now, three or four day's post but the PostScript to the election has been quite brutal if you're the Liberal Party, because they're battling to reach forty seats in the new Parliament, which is a.
Speaker 3: Bit of a wipeout.
Speaker 5: Electorally yeah, electorally yeah, I've never heard that word before.
Speaker 4: So I've got one yet I still hasn't got one. The Greens still haven't got one as well in the lower House, which is quite interesting. Now the recriminations for the Liberal Party are this, you know, where are they losing support and it's emerged now that it's probably obviously with young voters, but also with women as well, because put simply, women have the ick generally as well, have the ick with Peter Dutton or hat.
Speaker 1: This doesn't give me.
Speaker 4: This all came to light last night because Genevieve Niche, who is a communications expert, made the point that we know Peter Dutton visited seventeen petrol stations along his campaign trail. Of course he was campaigning for a cut in the petrol exis, but at the same time did not release a single policy on women.
Speaker 1: She said, so women have the ick that he only cares about blokes.
Speaker 4: And and women was one of the young women, but women generally women.
Speaker 1: By a young woman, what's considered a young woman these days.
Speaker 4: One policy they flip flopped on was work from home and traditionally involves a lot of women who are you, who are young professionals, but are also young mums.
Speaker 3: Just to just to not put all the ick blame on Dutton for a sec I saw some footage of Elbow yesterday, Jodie. No, he was walking, he was in a suit. Yeah, he was walking, and he did the number one thing that I find a nick.
Speaker 5: A skip step? Did he still skip?
Speaker 3: He's wearing a suit with rms?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Was his pants tucked into his boots?
Speaker 3: I saw the tag of the boot.
Speaker 1: Tucked in.
Speaker 3: I do it all the.
Speaker 5: Time, your pants tucked into your boots, accidentally showing the tag.
Speaker 4: I don't know how I feel about it in a suit, though.
Speaker 5: I love I love a man in a suit and an r M. Yeah, it doesn't give me.
Speaker 4: What about the pants caught on the He did look a bit funny crossing the pedestrians by himself in his suit.
Speaker 1: And you do it all the time, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Men who scratched their beards when it's like oh, when it's like stubbly, you did this weird little itch and like you've got like downd up on your face?
Speaker 1: Do you do it all the time?
Speaker 4: You got face And that's what it looks like.
Speaker 1: I don't think he does.
Speaker 3: It looks like it looks like covering it. You can't tell.
Speaker 1: No, you're winding him up.
Speaker 5: You don't have face down you and I wouldn't know if.
Speaker 1: You had head down drift because you were.
Speaker 5: But when people scratch their beard, it makes you think they've got like.
Speaker 3: It looks like it looks like I've got face. Yeah, is that the only you've got?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, what else? Everything was out for dinner the other night.
Speaker 5: It's like this guy, I'm not going to say who he wiped his mouth sleep. You can the napkin jop wiping your mouth on your sleep.
Speaker 4: I've only got one, and it's a bit of a stranger. A messy house or a messy bedroom gives you too. If you're rolling home to somebody's house, bring someone home a car and then you open the door and it's like, oh geez, you've made your bed. Messy car gets me and all the clothes over the over the chair, the armchair in the corner.
Speaker 3: You know what's what's the chair? Cut chair? You can't have clothes over the couture.
Speaker 5: Everyone's someone needs to sit in the chair to clean, to go in the wash, but it's too dirty to go back in the cover.
Speaker 3: That ruins a moment, And I just got to move the club. Reach Grundy's on the Floor thirteen twenty four, ten Guys thirteen twenty four ten to Classic People have got Them Watch.
Speaker 5: When someone's house smells like their animals?
Speaker 4: What about when someone smells like their animals?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. In return to celebrate Jet stars twenty first birthday. You can be part of the celebrations only two and fifty doll Jet starve Outrup for Grabs thirteen twenty four ten. Apparently Dunton gave.
Speaker 1: Young voters the apparently what gives you the eck?
Speaker 3: Melbourne give us a call here at nov oh one j Lo loved and one.
Speaker 4: That was when I was hitting up the Palace in Cambewell.
Speaker 1: Just my t K puck Yeah that never.
Speaker 3: Nightclub goer made in Manhattan day probably movie strong movie.
Speaker 5: I later can I was more two thousand and four, but that was one of that was one of rog Jenny from the Block, wasn't its first song? Was that her first song?
Speaker 1: Let's get that?
Speaker 5: Oh maybe.
Speaker 1: She's ad a little later?
Speaker 3: Out of sight George Clonney, Jayla, great, maybe.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 5: I'm shocked, would be shocked right up my alle, George in your wheelhouse.
Speaker 1: This is a very good actress. She is underwrite it.
Speaker 3: Does JAYL give you the ick? No, No, made in Manhattan two thousand and two. There was off the success of the song, Hey this is number one hundred. We are talking the I before we get to the five K question, Alie, what gives you the.
Speaker 9: Morning ago morning when people were running for their train or the bar.
Speaker 4: That's what about when they miss it, Allie, when the doors slam in their face.
Speaker 3: There's a great Instagram page out there and it's just videos of people just missing the train, the elevator.
Speaker 5: So but once it's gone and they're still waving, that's a bit like.
Speaker 1: That gives me the ick. It's gone, let it go.
Speaker 4: A bit icky, bit awkward when you press the elevator opens again. It opens again and everyone goes, Oh, who's this idiot?
Speaker 3: Patrick, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Oh God, how are we?
Speaker 3: We are a good house, lovely day this morning.
Speaker 11: I'm actually not in Lord, I'm actually working at the road.
Speaker 1: That's what gives you along.
Speaker 5: So when people will park their vehicle and they leave their windscreen wipers halfway up, their windscreen fully up there, win.
Speaker 1: That gives you the.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I don't know what it does, but just like change has put it back to normal.
Speaker 3: You're telling me, Patrick, the hottest lady in the world could walk over and get in her car, and if those window wipers are stuck half way up, you're to know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so watching people peel parking fines off their windscreen gives me theick because they're so embarrassed and they're trying to be cool and they're trying to make sure no one's seen it, no one's watched.
Speaker 4: So we got Sydney Sweeney in a met gala gown parked on Clarenon Street with the windscreen wipers, three cars the way up, and old Mate's going to say, nah, yeah, next time the anchor.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning, guys.
Speaker 3: Good morning. We'll gives you the yick. Oh.
Speaker 2: So when my toddler was too she was found toilet training or body training, my dog gave me the ick because it used to go and eat her poop out of the body.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, that's that's sort of off topics.
Speaker 2: You very quickly learn how to use the toilet.
Speaker 5: Wow, oh, I would say, and I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean a dog could give you dick.
Speaker 3: I would say, yicks and more like things that, hey that you might be cool with.
Speaker 1: Wishing the stubble on your beard. Yeah, no, that's pretty gross.
Speaker 4: What does your dog do that gives you the earls?
Speaker 1: My dog?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh, my dog doesn't do that. My dog doesn't eat human feces, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: But that would give me nobody.
Speaker 3: Honest, that was a curveball, that was all. I didn't mind it, though, Nick, we're all a bit lost for wor Nick the Wizard.
Speaker 1: We should do? What is the grossest thing your dog's eating? I?
Speaker 4: Yeah, ring back for that biz here.
Speaker 3: All right, Nick the Wizard. Watson from the Hollywood Hawks is going to be joining us soon. But first, five thousand bucks to give away. Let's do it every day. We'll give you a chance to win five thousand dollars. We're about to be joining mo Nick the Wizard. What's and he could do with a couple of grand this week? We'll get to that soon. First, let's try and offload the money.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Mikayla and Tarnique. Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 5: Oh you're a garbo? Do you drive the truck? Or do you? Are you the fit person that runs along with the truck?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Definitely not fear I drive the truck.
Speaker 5: I think that would be quite fun. There was the robo arm to collect the bin.
Speaker 3: There were some footage floating round of a garbage truck in Melbourne last week that the robot arm picked up the pin and as it was empty at the bin just slipped straight into the truck. The garbo kept driving.
Speaker 1: Do you know how hard it really if you lose your bin or.
Speaker 3: You need to it?
Speaker 1: Declaration at deck to get another.
Speaker 3: Bin, and we wonder away we're waiting for the cops to rock.
Speaker 1: It's hard to do it.
Speaker 5: Once when we bought our home, it didn't have a bin and we had to go and do this whole process to get a new garbage.
Speaker 3: Mikayla just very quickly.
Speaker 4: Is it hard to line the bin up with the robot arm?
Speaker 3: The arm?
Speaker 10: No, you get used to it. You get a spot in the mirror at the sweet spot.
Speaker 3: Mcalllary, you're pretty good on a claw machine.
Speaker 5: Yeah all right, michay let's try and win you some cash. I believe you want to go for the five hundred dollars question today, Yes.
Speaker 3: All right, here's the go. This week we are celebrating the Western Bulldogs. They're celebrating one hundred years with the VFL and AFL. With this great offer, you can get a Bulldogs membership six game membership for only sixty six bucks from memberships dot Western Bulldogs dot com dot au. They are playing your team, the Bombers this week. How about you chuck your family pass straight up?
Speaker 10: Oh that would be awesome.
Speaker 5: All right, that's yours, Mikayla. But let's also try and win you some cash. You're back for Essendon, you're a footy fan. Let's see if you can get this question. You'll hear a three to two one countdown. You must answer before the time is up.
Speaker 1: Good luck, here we go.
Speaker 3: Thank you for five one hundred bucks. Hi, I'm Rory lock from the Western Bulldogs and this is your five hundred dollar question. Who is the captain of the Western Bulldogs? Three two Marcus?
Speaker 1: Well, did you play the wrong sound?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I thought you played the no?
Speaker 3: No, no, no no? What do you think I played this one? People don't win Losa.
Speaker 1: Well done.
Speaker 5: Five hundred dollars plus tickets to the footy coming your way.
Speaker 1: Mckaylor, Well done.
Speaker 3: May seventeen. That game is at Marvel Stadium. Doggies me the Bombers. You enjoy that far and the bucks in your back pocket.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Rory Lobb the one asking that question. Have you seen his haircuts this year?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: He the one that the sayings like for Dennis Rodsman the AFL.
Speaker 3: He had a lobster shaved into his melon.
Speaker 1: Did he also have a he had pink hair? He did something for he's had startlight foundation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a character which are getting me in love to see it.
Speaker 3: That's getting mean lookers in the house.
Speaker 1: For the Wizard, just a st get a wizard, Nikki?
Speaker 3: Nick the wis what's it.
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: They have done something naughty in here?
Speaker 3: Well was it wasn't just us? Nick was caught out when he was going up against your tags on the weekend and he's just in.
Speaker 12: Nick Watson, the Hawthorne Live Wire has been fined a thousand dollars with an early guilt if you play for flipping the bird to the crowd against Richmond at the MCG on the weekend. Is the third player to be fine for this what the AFL calls obscene gesture, following Harley Read earlier in the season and Bailey Smith twice.
Speaker 3: You're in good company.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know. I just sort of came off, heard of it from the crowd and actually slipped out of you.
Speaker 5: We've all done it. We've all done it before. In fact, sometimes Jay says things on the air and I don't want anyone to know, And I flipped him the little birdie in here.
Speaker 3: And then afterwards we go to a song and she goes, that's not a video.
Speaker 4: It sounds like there is consistency with the fines because others have been fine for it.
Speaker 5: Still fine for flipping the bird Yeah, how much thousand.
Speaker 4: What I was about to say is that means it is consistent in that sense. But I find the AFL find system very inconsistent for what they are finding players for. What do you feel like for Do you feel like you've been stiffed? Yeah, well I got more for.
Speaker 7: There was a bit of a mallet in the second quarter and a few people got fined for that, so I copped more in that fine than the finger. So it was the expensive game. And yeah, there's a few just like I know, there was a lot of I don't know if you saw, there was a lot of players. You got fined in that malee. And there's some players who didn't even want to bar it. They just got stuck in the middle of it, and then they get Did you.
Speaker 1: Get fined twice in one game?
Speaker 3: Yes, this was the moment A piece of Whatson of Sicily kicks the guy and.
Speaker 11: On they go very heated between those two.
Speaker 3: In a situation like that is like a tip jar at a cafe. The fine money goes in and it is divided by the umpires at the end.
Speaker 1: Where does the fine money go?
Speaker 4: I could not tell your wrong person asks It goes into I mean the AFL probably too. It goes into game developments, charity or be fire ball shots.
Speaker 1: So what happened?
Speaker 5: I didn't see any football I was await in the weekend. Did two people start a bit of a pushing and everyone jumped in?
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then there was a few people in and then and I sort of made my way in and then I got stuck on the bottom with big nank on top of me. So it was pretty scary.
Speaker 1: Did you regret your decision?
Speaker 7: I did when I saw it on told me. I was like, I'm gonna have to copy?
Speaker 3: Could you breathe?
Speaker 7: I was just stressed trying to get out of there, To be honest, how much the game up? I was three k oh no?
Speaker 5: And when how long did they let you do a payment plan? Or do you have to pay that front?
Speaker 7: Can you do after it just comes out? Of my smallery payments, So yeah, not good.
Speaker 1: But in the heat of.
Speaker 5: The moment, sometimes you must do and say things that you go, oh what did I do that for? Did you did like Mum or Dad or off the family call you and go what.
Speaker 1: Are you doing?
Speaker 3: Nicholas?
Speaker 7: Not really, They more care about me getting in the fight. Not really the thing. If they heard what they were saying to me, the Richmond fans, I would probably say, oh for it, anyone would be to be honest. So yeah, they don't really care. It's more the fight they get scared about.
Speaker 5: Once I was at a Geelong and there there was some supporters from the other team sitting in front of all the family and friends from Geelong, and one.
Speaker 1: Of the players I won't say who it was.
Speaker 5: His sister stood up and threw a whole box of barbecue shapes at this one, her brother, and she was like it was just instinctive because I just that's my brother, that's our son.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: I've actually told mom for that. She normally well once and then I was like, if you do that one more time, you're not coming home.
Speaker 1: What did she do there?
Speaker 7: Was just like she's just sitting in Obviously the game and there was a few people living me. Yeah, and then she turned around. She didn't say she was my mum, but she was just turned around and gave him a bit and then yes. One of my mates told me at the end of the game and I went up to her. I lost her. I was like, may if you do that again, you're bound.
Speaker 5: Parents are so embarrassing, aren't they. My Obviously my brother doesn't play in the AFL. No one in our family is talented enough to do that. But my mum at the footage, she's oh vocal. I can't see anywhere near her. It's embarrassing, isn't If you went recently and I said it the other I was like, I think you can take these.
Speaker 3: You were at ponchex it's raining or normally because she spelled.
Speaker 1: On she wouldn't waste to drop.
Speaker 4: I was telling you in the ad break, my old man works in Melbourne and he was embroiled in a little Can we hold this story? He's been embroiled in a scandal. I'm surprised the AFL has an investigator this.
Speaker 3: If Nick copped a thousand bucks a flipping the bird, your dad should be out of coin as well. Where do you hear this. We're going to take a quick break. We'll come back and I like Clint Teller or on the air with Nick the Wizard Watson, we are talking Hawthorne. They took on your tigers on the weekend.
Speaker 8: It comes in the horse celebrate the centenarian style with.
Speaker 4: The eyes of the legends upon them.
Speaker 3: They camp a great afternoon where over Richmond we got Nigga Wizard Watson in here.
Speaker 1: Now remember annihilated us.
Speaker 3: Remember last week we were chatting you live with one of the tigers. Yeah, how was that?
Speaker 1: How was the chat after the game?
Speaker 7: You sort of copped it. Didn't have a few words to say, Just it and just say even he was home before me and he was on the couch and he's.
Speaker 3: Just watching the game. Yeah, he was.
Speaker 7: Already on the on the games on fortnite. So he's just like, yeah, fair enough. You guys are too good.
Speaker 1: You guys are very good.
Speaker 5: Getting more nervous having all those champions there because it was all the premiership players.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we had a I don't know if you saw, we had a pretty cool run out where we all met at the bottom of the race with all the champions around as well, and Sam brought us in for a huddle and we all walked out with all I think that I don't know how many of their of there was there of them? Were they really did copy hit?
Speaker 1: So it was all the old premiership players.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was so.
Speaker 7: I don't know, there was like maybe one fifty and we all walked up the race.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I did a good sally for Dipper as well. He was telling me celebration it was.
Speaker 5: For him and was he there's really I could imagine your face.
Speaker 1: So what did he tell you to do?
Speaker 7: He did a mustache for him and then points to the thing. Yeah, I did it for him and I loved it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't give him Amber.
Speaker 1: My lap a cold play concerts.
Speaker 3: Remember with a good luck charm too, because every time Nick comes in they win. He's worried when we take a break. Well, the times we're on a break, you guys.
Speaker 1: Lost, Yeah we did, so we're claiming it.
Speaker 4: A nice little launching pad for the Hawks. Sitting the twenty four points, you've got a very tough game this weekend against the Demons. Beware the d's three in a row.
Speaker 7: The race with your dad pointed out, what's your dad done?
Speaker 4: What's for those who don't know. Dad's a He's the head trainer at Melbourne. He's been there for one hundred and twenty five years.
Speaker 5: Is that the headwater boy on the water around for important medical assistance?
Speaker 4: Lauren and Dad straps all the boys, all that of stuff. But last weekend they played the Eagles out in Perth and Dad was standing in the race of a couple of his idiot mates and he decided to sledge a former demon, Jaden Hunt, who was lining up the goal deep in the pocket, right hard up against the race.
Speaker 3: Dad knows him.
Speaker 4: He used to be worthy, his favorite, so Dad started sledging him a few choice words. Jadan Hunt kicked the goal and Harley Reid, who is a bit of an agitator, isn't he just came up to Dad and just pointed right in his face as if to say that one was for you, fat boy. So watch out. I'll tell Dad to say gooday on the field, something nice.
Speaker 1: Or he might get the bird again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Take your fingers together.
Speaker 3: How did everyone pull up after the match? He got a full team going in against Melbourne.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think we got a few people coming back. We had a few concussions the week before, so it will be a couple of tests this week and no injuries. I don't think so looking good healthy.
Speaker 4: I mean you're at the opposite spectrum heightwise.
Speaker 3: To Max Gorn. He's a man giant.
Speaker 4: How do you contain him? Because he's he's in extraordinary.
Speaker 7: Form, he's in very good form. So he's meeky as well, so hopefully it'll be a good battle between them too. But yeah, he's If I see him on the track, I'll try and avoid him. Actually last year I got into him a view, yeah, Max Gorn. Yeah, it was just a bit of fun because us small forwards like to check the ruckmans when they're running and they hate it.
Speaker 3: So what does that mean?
Speaker 7: To check the right like just bump them, Just get into him because they hate it and.
Speaker 1: Give me that hip height.
Speaker 7: I was to.
Speaker 3: Avoid the tool players, mate, it's pretty scary.
Speaker 5: Hey, just before we let you go, you're playing Saturday. Sunday is Mother's Day. We were talking about him one before. What's your mum's name, Luri, Lurie. What are you doing for Mother's Day? If you thought about a gift? Ed or do you need someone to help?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I haven't thought about a kick yet. Know, I'm going back home for lunch and stuff.
Speaker 5: So she's speaking lunch for you on Mother's Day?
Speaker 4: Do the Hawks have a Mother's Day store at Waverley Park where you can go by.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's what they jelly, Yes, I'll be very smart.
Speaker 5: That's what they will give you some ideas after this someone you can get l l happy Happy Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: Lorry she good mom?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she iss got you one. How of a present?
Speaker 7: It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Make good luck against Today's this weekend. Nick the Wizard Watson on the air with us, it's just going twenty four to nine. Hey, you'd love a good lock in?
Speaker 1: Oh are you talking about we could have a new pope soon?
Speaker 3: I was talking about club locking, but could we could go with the pope?
Speaker 5: Because there are all the cardinals.
Speaker 4: It's one hundred and thirty three of the cardinals. You've got to be under eighty to vote, right, And then.
Speaker 5: They locked themselves in this steam chaplin until they all unanimous.
Speaker 4: So they're in there right now. They're about to lock the doors of the Sistine Chapel.
Speaker 3: Now, can you take in snacks?
Speaker 4: You'd have to take in some barbecue shapes. They smuggle some under the cardinal ropes.
Speaker 3: How long would they be in there for? I think it's eight hours. They can be in there at a time.
Speaker 4: They do come out for meal breaks. Well like big Brother, Well they'll come out eventually. Now the process just very quickly. Do you know about the white and the black smoke?
Speaker 5: Does the black smoke mean they've decided on a new the blacks?
Speaker 4: So basically they're burning the actual forms, the voting forms. Yeah, so black smoke is bad. That means we haven't got a new.
Speaker 1: Pope, haven't decided getting white smoke.
Speaker 3: We've got a bump.
Speaker 1: The bomb and can it sometimes take days?
Speaker 3: I can take you absolutely up to a week. Like it'd be like a Clinton. They're going, I don't want to get out yet, I'm going to vote against you.
Speaker 5: That would be you not wanting to get Yeah, who.
Speaker 4: Would you like to see this pope?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 5: I'm not exactly the right questions in the running with the candidates.
Speaker 3: Peter Dutton, he got it, he got voted out there.
Speaker 1: There is an Australian there is cardinal.
Speaker 4: Isn't that Yes, he's a Ukrainian born Australian. Yes, maybe him, Maybe him, what's his name.
Speaker 3: He'd be the Pope's friend. Henry Cardinals, the cardinal one the Cardinals. And we should see white smoke today, hope, yes, just we could see black. We could see black or white? Can you just remind?
Speaker 5: And then how often do they do the smoke? Once a day? Okay, so it's only at the end of the.
Speaker 3: Day when there's white. Make that's it. It's all. We've got a pope. I'm just explaining because there has been some confusion in the past with journalists. Remember the channel.
Speaker 4: We've got a new pope, breaking news, new pope, and he got the smoke the wrong way.
Speaker 7: Smoke.
Speaker 5: There's only two options reverse and you had one job.
Speaker 3: Hey, it is just gone fourteen to nine, very special game of forty. It's more than a game of footing. I'm more than a game. We'll explain what we're talking about when we joined by a very special guest. Next, we've got a very special game coming up that's a lot more than a game this weekend.
Speaker 11: I'm very hon and proud to be Captain Rubb and hopefully I can lead by example out in the grand get out there and.
Speaker 3: Talk to someone about it.
Speaker 4: I was stubborn Danny Frowley was a friend to many, including myself in the media through the work that he did a colleague. He was also still is very much an inspiration to so many more Victorians, Australians, many players at the Kilda Footy Club. He was also a husband, a father and a bloody great bloke. Anita Frawley, welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Thank you, thank you for having me morning.
Speaker 3: You're more than welcome.
Speaker 6: Yes, good morning, very early and I'm.
Speaker 3: Glad to be here.
Speaker 6: So I really appreciate you having this and for all your kindness and generosity so far.
Speaker 3: I always wonder it must be hard for families who lose someone who was in the media, because there's highlights, there's replays on TV. Just just hearing Danny's voice then.
Speaker 1: You tear up instantly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's just it's just the way it is and probably makes it all more worthwhile. And when you hear that voice in the background and he's still so relevant and still has such a purpose that it's it's pretty special. And I kind of you're really lean into what my girls must feel when they hear and see him all the time.
Speaker 5: Well, he was such an icon in footy as well, and your girl shared him with so many people loved who loved Spuds so much. So while it must be a huge honor, that must be overwhelming as well.
Speaker 6: I think it can be overwhelming, but that's probably the whole purpose that we try and put that then towards something like you know what we're doing, so it makes it worthwhile and it helps them.
Speaker 4: So Spuds Match is what we're here to talk about. What would Danny think of Spuds Spud's Game.
Speaker 6: Oh, he'd be loving it. He'd be just thinking how good is this? And it's been you know, a battle to get it there, and really grateful for the AFL and Carlton and Saint Kilda obviously for turning this on because it's pretty special and we hope everyone gets there.
Speaker 5: So tell us what it's all about for those who might not be familiar with what Spuds Match is all about.
Speaker 6: So Spud's Match is really getting the voice out there on what we're trying to put out. So this year it's don't carry it alone. So you know, if you are struggling, if you need some help, just have the courage and the strength to reach out to one of your mates or someone close to you, because it really does make a huge difference and it's putting a voice.
Speaker 4: To you know, it is a huge issue.
Speaker 6: In Australia. One in five will suffer some sort of anxiety or mental health issue and so that's four point three million Australians. And I know for me personally, just over the last week, I've had three friends reach out.
Speaker 1: Wow, I think it's actually more problem.
Speaker 5: And bloats are notoriously worse with this stuff, aren't they.
Speaker 6: That was his passion, you know, he's one of his sayings was just look over the gate, tear mat and you know he was especially farmers, those in the country, getting them to speak. And I'm not sure we're there yet, but we're need.
Speaker 3: We're getting better.
Speaker 4: A long way to go, and important awareness through games like yes, moments like.
Speaker 6: Those moments, Yeah, the two minute moments always pretty special and it really does put a highlight on that just that silence and that what we're there for.
Speaker 5: So now, it was Danny called Spud because he was once upon a time a potato farmer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely. He had a few nicknames, bomb Head and a couple of others.
Speaker 1: What were the other did he grow up on a potato farm, Yes, he did.
Speaker 6: His family came out from Ireland and landed in Bungaree and were potato farmers. Danny was a potato farmer when I met him and when he first started his career. We lived when we got married in ballaratte for three or four months, like over the off season, and then moved to Melbour.
Speaker 1: It was just also footy and then potato farming in between.
Speaker 6: I remember him with it. He did his achilles and it was in a plaster and he's gone out to the paddock, you know, through all the red dirt.
Speaker 1: And it was just it wasn't it wasn't.
Speaker 5: Not a good sept But they must be some of your favorite memories, right because everyone knows Danny Frawley for his work in footy, but all those little private moments that people didn't get to see you must be so special.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, he was a lot of laughs and a lot of fun.
Speaker 7: Especially.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was Alarican, a real country country.
Speaker 3: We're only chatting about him a couple of weeks back because you guys came up with the great initiative this year about how people could donate and get their name on the jumper.
Speaker 6: Yes, and thank you to you guys. I've bought the jumper in We've Got your Name.
Speaker 3: Oh look at it?
Speaker 1: So is this what are the players wearing this on the weekend? I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I think they would be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no doubt that looks so yes. People could donate three hundred dollars to get a significant name on the jumper, and there was a thing jumpers and yeah.
Speaker 5: It's jam packed full of names. You must be like slightly overwhelmed when you see how.
Speaker 1: Many people support.
Speaker 6: There's been beautiful letters come through to Chelsea that she shared with the girls and I and it's triggering, but oh boy, it's to read people's stories is pretty incredible and pretty overwhelming. But yeah, it kind of makes it all worthwhile.
Speaker 5: He's left such an amazing legacy, not just in footy and in Spuds game, but in you and his beautiful girls as well.
Speaker 1: He'd be so proud of all the work you guys are doing.
Speaker 6: Yes, well, where you know, we've got a long long way to go. So we need people at the game on Friday night, and we need people donating on the Saint Kilda website Spuds, So.
Speaker 3: The boys are going to be wearing the jumper on Friday night so you'd be able to see it in action.
Speaker 1: Spud's game.
Speaker 5: He's saying Kilda verse Carlton at the MCG this Friday at seven forty pm. And if you like to donate, you can jump on at Saints dot com dot au. Don't carry it alone, share the message and check on. Is the key to this weekend, isn't it?
Speaker 6: That certainly is And if everyone can just reach out and do that to someone that they know, that would make a huge difference to people's lives.
Speaker 4: All that's left is for a Sint Kilda win exactly.
Speaker 3: Look, they're just on the top eight.
Speaker 4: He did love his Saints. He's a sink Kilda icon.
Speaker 3: H the girls. The girls.
Speaker 6: Chelsea is definitely obviously mad football. Daniel obviously not so much anymore. Kearley, Yeah, she's Saints me. Don't ask me too much about it.
Speaker 3: You're busy.
Speaker 6: I'm very passionate Kilda, but don't keep too much on other things.
Speaker 3: To please pass our best onto the family and congratulations on the work you guys are doing. Like Lauren said, Spud left an amazing legacy that you guys are hugely contributing.
Speaker 6: To Thank you very much and again thank you for your kind donation and what you're doing to help us.
Speaker 3: Really appreciated.
Speaker 5: And come on the Saint It doesn't matter if you're Saints or a Carlton's fan, get out and support s Buds game this weekend.
Speaker 3: And they join us on the air this morning. It has just got on for to nine. That is it, guys, We are getting out of here. What a show. Goodness me, she was a big one.
Speaker 1: That was a jam packed show.
Speaker 3: Sorry, we are running late for the Lovely Melted Sener. She is going to be next. But as we mentioned, final invites for the Mother's Day lunch, make sure you come along.
Speaker 1: And it's Chelsea's birthday we should remember that.
Speaker 3: Nothing better than getting a room for the strangers singing your happy.
Speaker 1: Birthday, singing happy birthday so embarrassing. It's just the Sebastian is going to be there.
Speaker 5: Maybe he could say it's about him.
Speaker 4: Ever had a birthday on Victoria Street? Had a birthday at a Vietnamese restaurant on Victoria Street?
Speaker 1: What a specificity is a random question?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Why the cake they come out with?
Speaker 5: So I've been to the one on Chapel Street, where they bring out that they give your sword to cut it with at the Tepan Yankee.
Speaker 4: What happens at the It's a bit phallic. Oh, it's a banana fritter Friday. We must go two scoops.
Speaker 3: Of Friday at the bottom of the banana, Fredda.
Speaker 1: What restaurant is it?
Speaker 3: Totos?
Speaker 5: Shout out for your birthday?
Speaker 1: Your birthday, jan it's too hot.
Speaker 4: Bit of golden syrup over the winter, chardy edgy.
Speaker 3: Right today, everybody else?
Speaker 5: Cinema by Lauren l Wake up feeling good, following them on the socials,