Speaker 1: Hello, Hello there, Hello clean. You missed out on Doggie Dating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I was an apology.
Speaker 3: There's a lot to run Pat from the team weekend, we're doggie dating. Gen Z went to boiler Room.
Speaker 2: Talk to me about boiler my friends there. Yeah, I've been once.
Speaker 4: Made it last year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was. It was chaotic, it was.
Speaker 1: He so talked me through it. It's in a warehouse. Yeah, and it's during the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it starts it too.
Speaker 1: Was it packed too?
Speaker 6: Yeah when I got I got there like five thirty six and it was heavy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Everyone off there trolling.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's an intensity about it that I'm not.
Speaker 7: Like.
Speaker 5: But there's a people drink.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: There's a huge outdoor area as well back, so you'd like you'd be inside, then you'd go outside, your in and out.
Speaker 2: It was so cool, man, were there any dj? Very much like a school dance?
Speaker 5: Money was outside?
Speaker 1: Who was who was DJing?
Speaker 9: You went Clinton?
Speaker 5: If it was last year, you would have had.
Speaker 9: Marlon minon hofstatic.
Speaker 5: Yes, he's so good.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 5: At the was a lot.
Speaker 8: I wish you were here. It's your favorite party. This place is left hah.
Speaker 1: What time was this?
Speaker 8: Eight ten past you're ready, he's the video.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh man, that's you know what, that's my vibe.
Speaker 8: That is my photo.
Speaker 1: That is not my vibe.
Speaker 5: I had the son is on the whole night.
Speaker 2: Who were you there with that?
Speaker 8: When she calls me anyway, yeah, boilers animals you finish?
Speaker 6: Ah, I learned answered that strict question finished, which was midnight cab. No, it was okay, really, But then we went to Electric. We tried to get into Electric and Ma wouldn't let me. Yeah, because we weren't dressed appropriately.
Speaker 2: Mace wouldn't let you in.
Speaker 8: She said, can you go home and get changed and come back?
Speaker 5: And I said get back to No.
Speaker 9: I didn't realize there was such a strict dress code Electric.
Speaker 8: It is a classy venue, classy building, classy venue.
Speaker 2: You must have looked like ship I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: Were wearing some sort of jersey yet boilery.
Speaker 5: I was wearing like a race car shirt.
Speaker 6: Oh and like some cargo skirt some bilts.
Speaker 9: You didn't look bad though, I looked fine. Maybe maybe that was maybe that was just the excuse.
Speaker 1: You know what, I bet you.
Speaker 3: It's like that scene in Wolf of War Street You think you drove the white car pretty well.
Speaker 1: But then if we see the footage back from electric.
Speaker 5: Just me out the front clothes.
Speaker 9: Your clothes dirty the next day. No, whenever I go on a night out, my clothes are filled my boot there's drink and food.
Speaker 5: Darts and I didn't have a single dart.
Speaker 1: Remember I hated when I clothes smelled.
Speaker 5: Like dark people were. Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: I caught gen Z vaping the other day in the car, pulled up next to it the lights.
Speaker 5: That wasn't me, it was you.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't.
Speaker 9: I don't definitely not.
Speaker 1: Caught a vaping in the car, three kids in backseat.
Speaker 8: Alison, You're better than that.
Speaker 3: Sorry sissy, Sorry, show mom, Sorry show mom.
Speaker 8: I'm a big sister more you're the dad. That means i'm your wife.
Speaker 1: So no, I'm we are not married.
Speaker 8: Not married, even in a joke world, even in a joking world.
Speaker 5: What did everyone else do on the weekend?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I had a I went to doggie dating, and then I had a very low key Saturday because I was at the cock's play. And then I did girls dinner with the girls. Girl, I want to have cheese and cheese and grapes and get them and Dipsie boys. It was just such a nice afternoon that it was like Saturday.
Speaker 3: I just sat out on my back deck, we totally lost, looking at the sky, just drinking red wine.
Speaker 1: For one.
Speaker 2: Was I went to the North Bond I rs L.
Speaker 8: Thanks you didn't you went to a house party for the twenty year olds? You told me.
Speaker 2: The house party for twenty year olds everywhere? Get it, daddy?
Speaker 1: And that was it? Did they recognize you as the guy from the town It was.
Speaker 2: About six o'clock in the evening there to pick up your kids? Well they might as well have, because I looked old.
Speaker 8: Who did you go?
Speaker 5: Did you were there?
Speaker 1: Who is?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: He sounds cool if I've never once? Did you say his name?
Speaker 2: In his twenties? What are you friends?
Speaker 8: Is that what Cat Stevens changed his name to? You said, yes, Stephens? You know Cat Stephens. Look up Cat Stevens on the system, Cats in the Creator and the Little by Cat Stephens.
Speaker 1: Did you see your cat? It was?
Speaker 2: It was fine. They all went off to some Halloween parties.
Speaker 8: Steven's father and son.
Speaker 2: You know this is I was only there temporarily.
Speaker 1: I went.
Speaker 8: To listen.
Speaker 2: Now there's away and.
Speaker 4: What a banger.
Speaker 9: I know they played this at the boiler room.
Speaker 8: It's not time to settle down here. And it's about his dad who it'll make your staff time to make a change.
Speaker 2: Just relax, take it slowly.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So it's about a dad who has a son and he works too much, and the kid grows up trying to get his attention all the time. And then as the dad's older, and the son just wants to.
Speaker 4: Be like today.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 8: Anyway, the point of the story is he changed his name to.
Speaker 1: Use because he works so much.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, then what happened and no, no, no no, hang on.
Speaker 2: Sattled out.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like the greatest shas.
Speaker 8: He had one other very famous.
Speaker 7: Guitarists money that on the way home, crying going down.
Speaker 8: It's beautiful, terribly washing reminder.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we were, yes, the twenty year olds, you were Stevens Yusef and then that was about six cock. They are pissed off to a hallowing party.
Speaker 4: So you and I left then as well.
Speaker 5: Did you go to the pre party?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 2: After these which by the way, the rs L in North Bond they still do that. It was amazing at the beautiful every week lovely beautiful.
Speaker 8: Day at that time. Yeah, you're so dramatic and such an attention. Was just telling a story. You look at your phone.
Speaker 1: No, no, I apologize. I apologize. That's okay.
Speaker 8: What happened?
Speaker 1: What time did you left?
Speaker 2: Hard? Thank you for the question. I left a bit after six, and then I went home to the hotel and watched the Queensland election.
Speaker 8: I watched the Queensland election too.
Speaker 1: I'd rather watch paint dry on that the Queensland election.
Speaker 8: Vote for You can't ask someone that don't.
Speaker 2: You can't ask people they vote for can vote in that election.
Speaker 1: Religion you can.
Speaker 8: Religion you can ask.
Speaker 1: You voted.
Speaker 8: On the It's moral Brisbane people to broadcast.
Speaker 5: I had to do it over the phone.
Speaker 1: I will not be voting for Trump.
Speaker 5: Because I'm interstate.
Speaker 1: Did you did your did your candidate get in?
Speaker 5: I don't know who my candidate is.
Speaker 8: She doesn't know who she voted for. I was trying to say, with the embarrassment.
Speaker 1: Has anyone heard Trump on Joe Reagan?
Speaker 2: But twenty seven million listens.
Speaker 8: No, Calm didn't do it.
Speaker 2: Karma hasn't done it yet.
Speaker 8: Is she doing it? That's just a rumor.
Speaker 3: There's been no I don't think she will, but no headlines have come out about it.
Speaker 8: She'd want to get he skates on and do it pretty quick. Smart.
Speaker 4: Nine days to go.
Speaker 2: So Trump, he has just appeared at Madison Square Gardens, which.
Speaker 8: Is well, weep be on air when that's happening.
Speaker 2: Thursday, next Thursday, next Thursday. It'll be next Thursday night.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, we're going to Oak State. It's going to be that Friday morning.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, new president. Potentially no, because you'll know quite well you're not no early but on the swing states, and if they start to.
Speaker 8: Hang on Thursday time or Thursday night Australian time, it.
Speaker 2: Happens Thursday night Australian time, the votes will start to come through on like let's say Friday morning. Yeah, so we could see anything happened.
Speaker 5: Really, who do you reckon? Is the favorite?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: Who do you reckon? Is going to win?
Speaker 2: I would say that Trump Trump's the favorite, but I have a I think I feel I feel undercurrent of Republican voters who aren't declaring they're actually voting for Harris because.
Speaker 5: I don't like trum Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's my two cents.
Speaker 5: Well, we will see.
Speaker 1: We will are we're still getting Carmela on. You know how you said, you know, people.
Speaker 8: Ignoring she's busy.
Speaker 2: I got sense of merchandise the other day. I'll wear it in.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow from your mate. What is it?
Speaker 2: The T shirt and the hat Harris Walls. I like, And that's quite funny. That's like a comma and then l a so kamalaple know.
Speaker 8: How to say it.
Speaker 1: Come Camala, that's funny. Come on, I guess so they have to. We must go, We must go. All right, we'll have a nice weekend, but.
Speaker 8: Have a great week.
Speaker 1: We'll be back. We'll be back to me.
Speaker 3: I was like every Friday week everyone