Speaker 1: Go get you every morning.
Speaker 2: Every day, adelaides, Oh, Hazy, this is where we revisit all the highs and the lows from the year.
Speaker 1: And do you know what someone said to me the other day?
Speaker 2: And I'm not joking, He goes, Oh, I had to listen to your show the other day.
Speaker 1: It's really good.
Speaker 2: Now go Geez means it as a comment, but I'm like, what do you mean now, there's.
Speaker 3: A slight improvement across the year. Yeah, appreciate that. Yeah, yeah, someone said to me the other day.
Speaker 1: That's wrong.
Speaker 3: We sma here, same, goes big nose. I'll never know what that meant.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I love that we're just exchanging little sayings. That's been an exchange for what's But that's all good. That's a compliment, though, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: That was an absolute sandwich from that block, The compliment buried inside a couple of really nasty burger buns.
Speaker 3: Speaking of sandwiches, enjoy.
Speaker 2: Now, Hazy, correct me if I'm wrong here. But Thursday night we went to Gluttony. We had a lovely time, didn't we.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was for the most part, it was pretty good.
Speaker 2: That's the most high pitched i've ever heard you.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Do you know what we're opening on us in this particular team. And if there's any cracks, we need to address them immediately and just put some of that putty stuff in that makes the cracks not there anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sensing you've got something you want to get off your big fat chest.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We established some rules nice and early just about the should and should not do so, just to keep this relationship nice and strong and on the straight and narrow. And one of them is stealing my food. So what's happening a couple of times is I'll order something and sometimes I have bought you breakfast, and still you'll be like, oh, just have a little sneak pick of that, or just want to have a little tasty of your breakfast there?
Speaker 1: What's it?
Speaker 4: And you'll necessary your whole head in there as well. You put your whole head on my plane, gave a little taste.
Speaker 1: What's the taste?
Speaker 4: And I say every time, gosh, that annoys me to You have no idea how much it annoys me. It's on Thursday night, gluttony. You've taken it to a whole new level. We've both ordered a meal at the same time. Yep, and my meal comes out probably, I don't know, twenty seconds before yours does. Yeah, And it was one of those what do they call the boo buns?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, BeO buns, bao buns.
Speaker 4: And I'm looking at it. I'm taking this new I'm just gonnable to taste that before and reached over and had a bite of my bun as they were handing you your meal, to which I looked at producer Sean and I said, Sean, I'm at breaking point here, and then Sean, and then you toddled off and started probably taking the food of strangers. Sean said, well, look, you're not alone.
Speaker 1: She did the same to.
Speaker 4: Me, okay, but she actually deconstructed mine take the chicken out and just had a gross bow.
Speaker 2: No, because I realized that your chicken was deep fried, and I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I like like grilled chicken. So that was sick. That was the issue there time.
Speaker 4: Is it a Jodie thing or is it a lady thing? Camera guy Josh is in here as well, your lovely partner, and gosh, he's beautiful, so wholesome, Marissa, But does she do this?
Speaker 1: She does? And I don't get it because she's actually half my size, So why does she need my food?
Speaker 2: No, because it just gets to a point where you're like, oh that looks good and I'm hungry.
Speaker 3: I'm so hungry.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna have littleaste this that won't taste likes my whole head into your food.
Speaker 1: Great. Do you know what? We've had enough, haven't we? Boys? We have had enough.
Speaker 4: We have absolutely had enough, and we are taking a stand right now.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Camera guy, Josh?
Speaker 4: What do we want the opportunity to eat our meals and peas and without interruptions, in the full meal, in its entirety.
Speaker 1: When do we want it now? Depending on the approval of our partners? Yes, yes, boys.
Speaker 4: Jude's what have I always said when it comes to news resolutions, stop drinking, make them fun and realistic.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, sorry I had.
Speaker 4: This, Ladies and gentlemen, introducing Tate and Wade, two boys from South Australia whose news reresis solution for twenty twenty three was to have a beer at every single pub.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm boys, and good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're so good.
Speaker 2: I know your name's Tate and Wade, but for the purposes of this interview, you'll be Tato and Wado.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's all we get calls. So that's fine, that's good.
Speaker 2: Okay, what are we up to? One seventy three out of how many?
Speaker 6: Well, we've been so sicked under an eighty seven pubs, so yeah at one seventy three now and we're going strong.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's good. So what's the deal?
Speaker 4: It's one beer or can it sometimes turn into a little bit of a proper catch up session?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Absolutely, that Mack quite often is the case. But generally we obviously Way and I work together, so wherever we work, and we just try and stoff in at a pub where close by and sort of tick it off and get to know the publicans and whatnot.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, and what do you boys do?
Speaker 5: Are we landscaping?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, So does that take you to all parts of the state? So are we trying to like get to every single corner?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, So we work all over South Australia, but generally, like we'll be either working in town or something like that, so we will pop into a local pub. Then when it comes to you know, a weekend. What we do is we pick out a name of the hat of we run a list of pubs, we'll pick out a name of the out of the hat and it could be you know, Wallerie Rue, or it could be moon To, it could be you know, Mountain Campus, it could be absolutely anywhere. And that's where we've got to go whatever.
Speaker 1: When we pull out, love this, absolutely love this. So was this born for a few beers.
Speaker 4: And when you talk about news wrestlers, because stock standard one is let's get fitter, let's do this, let's do that.
Speaker 1: I love that you're taking in a different direction. It's one that we can all subscribe to.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Absolutely, So we actually were on KO so that's the furthest south you can possibly go, and we were actually having a beer and we sort of put two and two together. And but the biggest thing what we eventually want to do is actually create It is a bit of a fundraiser for you know, to do more so things for you know, fundraiser, I guess kids that are struggling theeds and doing stuff like that. So eventually that's all we'd like to get into. So to be able to go to pubs and have event to be able to raise money. So yeah, like I said, kids with cancer or the homeless and stuff like that. So we're just trying to sort of figure out how we're going to get there. But that's that's the goal.
Speaker 2: That's a great idea, guys. So Tato and Wado, do you have missos? Is my voice?
Speaker 5: I do not know. I'm happily, happily single, So Wade is engaged actually right, and to be honest, she's the driver. Yeah, it works out perfect, both of us.
Speaker 1: A beautiful combination.
Speaker 6: Boys love this to be honest, you know, like I said, it stick undred eighty seven pubs. That's how long she sticks.
Speaker 2: Around for nice little early desk relationships very quickly before we let you go. Do you have a favorite so far? Favorite pub?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'd have to say there's been a few actually, but the over Land is really nice up here, just out of Rendmarks get the way. Yeah. Then there's quite a few Flue Cinders Rangers also that we love so.
Speaker 6: And then we do love our local as well, which is the commercial in strath Albert.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 6: But yeah, every single pub has its own feature to it, so we absolutely love it. It's great to see everything in South Australia, which is great.
Speaker 1: Boys love this.
Speaker 4: The Instagram is pint at every pub, so everyone out there make sure you follow the boys and watch their progress. Thanks for chatting with us, boys and good stuff. If you're hungry, I mean go to Beefy Barriers in Grange for some Mexican food.
Speaker 2: Excuse me very much. What did you tell me to go and do and get a beefy barrier?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sure?
Speaker 4: And Adelaide, Mexican retaurant, has divided social media users with a controversial new advertising campaign.
Speaker 1: The restaurant owner has a bit of a message for the haters. He basically says, screw you.
Speaker 4: So Beefy Berry has decided to feature local only fans create a millionaire. There's a y where an eye should be an adult entertainer Sanchez rod Regez in its latest advertising campaign, Who's hungry, Who's hungry?
Speaker 1: Who's hungry? Is the message. Now, if you see some of.
Speaker 4: These photos as well Jade's and I'm going to pass you some of these photos right and I'm going to get you to describe exactly what you are and sand Chez Rodrigas are doing.
Speaker 1: Are you hungry? Are you arou Are you hungry and around? I mean, I love tacos.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong, I love a taco any more than the next person. That doesn't make me want to eat.
Speaker 1: One, Andrew, what exactly is going on? Part is a picture. So there's a girl.
Speaker 2: She's got very long blonde hair and those excessive eyelashes that seem to flutter like they're out of control, and they're probably heavier than her eyes.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: She's very blessed to have such long eye.
Speaker 2: Lucky jeans, I guess, And she's wearing a bikini and she's got a lot of ink, a lot of ink, including a massive tiger over her stomach. Anyway, who's a mate, what's his name?
Speaker 4: That's millionaire with a y whether I should be in the middle of millionaire.
Speaker 2: Millionaire has got a Mexican hat and one of those really big mustaches, and he's just gently kissing the tiger on her tumming. Isn't that cute?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So what I will say there is, in any situation, first thing's first, and I'm just going by what eye, the information I know from my wife, if she's hungry or any girl that knows hungry just stay out of the way.
Speaker 1: Not a sexy situation.
Speaker 2: And also, if you don't want hungry to turn into hungry, then move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 4: And finally, I'll probably leave you with this, this particular fart that you were talking about, where Millionaire is gently kissing her on the stomach.
Speaker 1: I don't care if you're a boy, you're a girl, what age you are.
Speaker 4: If I've got a me full of Mexican food, don't you go anywhere near that area.