Speaker 1: Get morning every day, Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Really chat, let's chat. It is so time for it.
Speaker 1: Let's go girl.
Speaker 3: As always joining us for chick Chat is Andrew Fisher Hayes. We also have producer Zoe on the mic. Good MORNINGE.
Speaker 1: Can you if you introduced me to you can leave me out.
Speaker 4: I'm in some sort of leadership position via chick Chat being the leadership group.
Speaker 2: You can be whatever you want to be.
Speaker 1: Your vice captain. Sure, okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: And our very special guest for chick Chat this week.
Speaker 2: We love her to be. It's please put your hands together with the beautiful Tiff Warm from ten years ago.
Speaker 1: She is dressed in teal and it's about.
Speaker 2: It's about.
Speaker 3: We chick chat with alarming regularity during a day, So I just thought, why not get.
Speaker 2: A part paid for it?
Speaker 3: You know? Okay, talking this morning about those quirky little things that men do make you a little bit hot under the collar.
Speaker 5: If you know, take some notes, boy, because I am just those things.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to kick us off?
Speaker 3: Goodman?
Speaker 2: Okay? So my husband is a very sexy man, talks real fast, super quick.
Speaker 3: However, is an absolute jet with an Excel spreadsheet.
Speaker 2: God, it makes me tell me.
Speaker 3: He can take some numbers, He'll punch them in and he just organizes our finances and our life.
Speaker 2: Oh, Gregory, it's beautiful.
Speaker 6: Holiday like does he do holiday XL all the.
Speaker 3: Excels whatever you need. He's dedicated for all your excel needs.
Speaker 1: Worry about that melting over?
Speaker 4: Is it also a turn on to tell you that I don't even know how to turn a computer on.
Speaker 1: No, I hardly know how to text.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: Sometimes when I post stories on Instagram, I ask my wife, how do I do.
Speaker 2: That that gets her going?
Speaker 3: Alright?
Speaker 2: Produces ae? What you got?
Speaker 6: I love when I go for my little solo coffees on the weekend and there's a bloke there with a dog. All you have to do is own a dog ten times hotter my, I think that's a cat.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 6: My housemate Edward is single, and he went and borrowed his brother's puppy this weekend to take it to the cafes to try and pick up women.
Speaker 2: What can I ask this? What about a man with the baby?
Speaker 3: Because I swear to God, my husband used to take a newborn in the pouch down to the coals at the avenue purely just to have all the women go, oh yeah, god.
Speaker 6: It's nice to look at, but it's not really an option if you're shacked up with a kid, whereas a dog you can be single.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true. Okay, that's nice. All right, I'm really excited about this riddle with this going. Then you've had a shower that's not the sexy bit.
Speaker 6: You get the squeegee, Yes, squeeging the shower.
Speaker 2: Screen, because you know what's not sexy. Limescale is very.
Speaker 1: Very where we're going with this.
Speaker 6: All of a sudden, you ask me at the squeegee because you.
Speaker 2: Know, I was about to say, you lost me because you don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: There's no squege in our shower. Well it should be. So you've got limescale, which is not sexy limescale city.
Speaker 3: Wait, do you have already made squeegee in your shower for some such occasion?
Speaker 1: I don't, Joelder.
Speaker 2: And also my parents, which.
Speaker 3: Less sexy from allan, but nonetheless I'm sure Linda loves it.
Speaker 6: We have too squeeges in our shower. Crazy squeeze alert.
Speaker 2: I have to showers, You've got to. I'm gonna need another shower with all this squeegee shower. I'm going to need to be squeegee.
Speaker 1: It's not traditional.
Speaker 2: Will just ring you out?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten. Maybe the hot things that men do that are just a little bit, you know, out of the ordinary, it's not traditionally, A good bod and maybe a nice face.
Speaker 1: Maybe those little things that really get you into the zone.
Speaker 3: We will take mowing the lawn with your shirt off as well. I'm happy to take that, and I will also accept the good God and the rock and face.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm on the human What if you're I don't know, say, Donald Trump, U out the front of the White House?
Speaker 1: Why would you do that?
Speaker 2: Would you a good space?
Speaker 1: Were getting some rays.
Speaker 3: We were in such a good headspace and you had to Donald Trumps.
Speaker 1: Isn't this nice? The first time you two have teamed up against me?
Speaker 4: This is a moment. Thirteen twenty four ten. Give us a call, maybe some of those hot things that men do that aren't quite traditional.
Speaker 1: Will take your calls next? Really sure?
Speaker 2: It is so time for ah, let's go girl.
Speaker 3: We're talking those quirky, left of center things that men do that are strangely hot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you mind if I take some notes with these things? Yeah, because I know what doesn't turn my wife on. Okay, let me give you a couple of quick examples.
Speaker 3: Go on them.
Speaker 4: She gave me some feedback the other day which I didn't realize I do. But each and every night when I make a cup of tea, I leave the tea spoon right next to the kettle, and there's always a little bit of tea on there. So Carra says she gets to wake up the next morning and to clean it up. Sometimes there's an ant or two just feasting.
Speaker 2: Why do you do that?
Speaker 3: Lord? Do it? So?
Speaker 2: Can't you adult and clean up after yourself? It's your cup of tea. It's not your job to clean up.
Speaker 1: You know I was doing that.
Speaker 4: Also, she loves it when I turn the shower on, then get distraped and do something else, and showers be running for a good four to five minutes.
Speaker 1: Yea, and every single time it's like a shell water.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right.
Speaker 3: So the key takeaway is do everything that Hazy does, do do the opposite, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: The key taker is give me some advice on how to finally attract my wife.
Speaker 3: Yes, that would be nice, okay. Thirteen twenty four ten. When taking your calls this morning. Let's go to Taylor from Woodcroft.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Taylor, money, okay, tell us what gets you all hot and bothered?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: Just the way my partner like reverse parts so smoothly, the arms behind the pair. Yeah, and he.
Speaker 1: Just comes it in one go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, done right.
Speaker 4: Do you know what reverse parking is so intimidating? So if you can do it with confidence? She's do you know I understand why.
Speaker 1: That would be quanti Taylor?
Speaker 2: Does he always nail it first time?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Every fact that is sexy. I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I'm with you both.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your call. Stacey from Lynde Dot, good morning.
Speaker 9: What is it?
Speaker 10: Very similar when I put the hand on the back of the passenger's seat and the aggressive for avers like with the other hand, it's like fast aggressive Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like it sasic and almost like sometimes so.
Speaker 3: The hands up on the chair and then the other hand they use their palm.
Speaker 2: To like turn the wheel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that turns you ladies, you guys are.
Speaker 2: I get it? I get it? Taylor and Stacy, I completely understood.
Speaker 3: Good morning Allie, good morning.
Speaker 1: How are we We're good?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: What does your partner do?
Speaker 7: He does many things. But I'm one of the very lucky ones. But when you've got three girls and you're just wanting us sleep in and he brings in an almond Mocker like chocolate ratio with coffee, perfect, not asked for, he just does it. And then you get up and breakfast is being made and he's standing there over that stove cooked nose baking and eggs. Honestly, yeah, it's a good feeling.
Speaker 1: Else, I bet you he's got a ten pack as well.
Speaker 4: He's he's holding your kid's hand while he's doing it.
Speaker 1: It almost feels like a pace card.
Speaker 7: Look, I hate her break first that bubble. He does have a bit of a dad pod.
Speaker 8: That's okay, but I love him for it.
Speaker 2: Ali, that's really nice.
Speaker 3: And I will take your partner and I will lower the standard with my husband who on Sunday morning, not only did he not let me sleep in, but he hit snooze four times on his seven thirty am alarm on a Sunday morning, Andrew, which is the only morning I get to sleep in.
Speaker 1: Ali, Yeah, what a pick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're very lucky, Allie, You're very lucky. Indeed, Oh there you go. Lots to live up there, there boys, good luck, we'll start trying Carmel. Some good news for all the people out there who like words, there is there is a brand new word of the year, producers. So he is in because she is the skipper of generation Z. Let's get straight to it. The word of the year is.
Speaker 2: Bratt.
Speaker 1: Sorry, what go on?
Speaker 3: Is a feeling that's washing over me and it's Oh, it's underwhelming.
Speaker 1: It's very underwhelming.
Speaker 6: There is nothing underwhelming about Brash.
Speaker 2: I can explain it for us, all right.
Speaker 6: Bratt nearly defined in twenty twenty four as being characterized by a confident, independent, independent, and hedonistic attitude.
Speaker 2: Oh it's an adjective. Yeah, you gotta work with me. So it's almost it's almost like live in the moment.
Speaker 6: Take the best out came from Charlie XCX our Queen Bratt, which we all remember the Apple Dance Summer Brat Summer an exciting news Australia. We are nearly at Bratt summer. The rest of the world has been living it while we've been in winter.
Speaker 2: But it's did you do a Brat European summer?
Speaker 6: I did do a Brat European summer. It wasn't very Brady though, So.
Speaker 2: Bradie is like, why weren't you Brady?
Speaker 6: Brat summer is like the heat in it, like centual, you know, Oh, it's really being independent and confident in yourself. It's pretty much. So it's a horny summer, maybe a man eating summer.
Speaker 1: That's sort of Google just learning in a crumb.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so.
Speaker 6: That's the word of the year, which I mean in the past we've seen words like yolo and stuff make it sore with that surprise that brad is the word of you.
Speaker 2: You're our little resident feminist. Is it a good empowering word for girls?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I love a good brat because you're choosing to be a brad. It's not it's like reclaiming the word. You know, brat in the past is like, oh, she's such a brat.
Speaker 4: This is like, yeah, I'm a brat, right, okay, can you please use it in a sentence.
Speaker 6: I can't wait for my bright summer?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that works? What about this the word of the year?
Speaker 4: Brat sucks stills to come with Jodie one night.
Speaker 1: You're just chucking sentences around. See what works? Then you the education very well, it's good. Have a brad Day.
Speaker 6: It's going to go back to my brat booth.
Speaker 2: That works as well.
Speaker 4: A couple of minutes time, let's play Noah's Birthday. Paid a chance for you just score one thousand bucks just for having a birth just one last time.
Speaker 2: And weren't there Bratt dolls? Yeah, rights with the z.
Speaker 6: But they're the same vibe Yeah, lexy cute, popular boot got it?
Speaker 1: So what's they got to do with Jeffrey Damon?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 6: None of this has anything.
Speaker 4: So the dolls, now, that's a joke.
Speaker 1: That was a joke. That's a joke, joke, a terrible joke. Wants yes, please play. That's what we do.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: If you're just tuning you for the first time.
Speaker 4: Each and every Monday, we do the Monday Morning joke because we believe wholeheartedly the best way to start your week is with a future.
Speaker 1: It's just a little bit of humor.
Speaker 2: Sure, mate, juices all you want to kick yourself?
Speaker 6: I think so?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Go on?
Speaker 6: Then what did the bra say to that?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 6: Go on ahead, I'll give these.
Speaker 3: To a lift.
Speaker 1: Come on, it's a practical joke.
Speaker 3: Let me take you into the classroom. Because a kindergarten teacher is trying to explain to her class the definition of the word definitely. To make sure the students have a good understanding of the words, she asks them to use it in a sentence. A kid puts up her hand and the teacher says, yes, go And she says the sky is definitely blue, and the teacher says, well, that is an entirely correct because sometimes it's gray and cloudy. Another student says grass is definitely green. Teacher again replies, if grass doesn't get enough water, it turns brown, so that isn't entirely correct either, And then little Billy puts up his hand. Billy Billy says, defarts have lumps, and the teacher looks at Billy and says that isn't really a question you want.
Speaker 2: To ask in a class discussion, but no.
Speaker 3: It doesn't, and Billy replies, then I definitely just shit my pets.
Speaker 1: Really shitting yourself.
Speaker 4: Single time?
Speaker 2: All right, what I'm Billy?
Speaker 6: Like me?
Speaker 11: Well, I'm Billy.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm billy the antics of billy every single time he gets it, and I'll finish it off. A guy walks into a bar and says, hey, bartender, if I show you something incredible, can I have a free drink? The bartender thinks for a second and says, okay, but it would have to be something I've never seen before. The guy reaches into his pocket and pulls out a box and reveals a man who's less than a foot tall, along with a tiny minichi piano. A tiny man then starts playing at The bartender couldn't believe he serves a man he's free drink, and he says, that is incredible.
Speaker 1: Where did you find this little guy?
Speaker 4: The man says, well, I can tell you, but you'll have to give me another free drink. The bartender says, yeah, that's fine. Hours now tell me so. The man says, well, behind your bar out the back is a genie giving out.
Speaker 1: Free wishes to anyone who asks him.
Speaker 4: The bartender quickly gives a man his free drink, then rushes out the back to see the genie. The man takes another couple of SIPs of his drink before the bartender suddenly returned, slamming the back door on a way of ducks. The bartender then says, I think the journey must be going deaf or something. I asked the jenny for a million bucks. He then snapped his fingers and a million ducks appeared. The man says, yeah, that definitely makes sense. Do you really think that I went up to him and wished for a ten inch penist? It's a true story, I am the man. Jody revealed to us why she can probably never go back to her local coals.
Speaker 3: Picture me in coals, bent over as far as you can bend, as Summer was off looking for all her gluten freak.
Speaker 1: If she goes, you've split your pets.
Speaker 2: You know that old expression. They were split from a holder.
Speaker 1: You know what they were?
Speaker 2: They really were full front of the PI call frontal now front.
Speaker 5: From the wow coletely exposed, no unbelievable scenes, no with shoppers had to lie down because they just lost all control of all their senses.
Speaker 2: Really okay, Well, firstly.
Speaker 1: One lady died. That's too far, that's too far. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
Speaker 3: So first it wasn't the frontier, wasn't the back, and it was perfectly aligned with the scene, which was right on my butt crack. I've returned to the scene of the crime. Oh yeah, find they let me in, So that was a good start. Any feedback A few raised eyebrows?
Speaker 1: Okay, I was going to say in suspicious looks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Carmela on the check out was like, oh, brave, brave of you to come back here.
Speaker 1: You there's the girl who was flashing her She's back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I'm not alone in this space of accidentally flashing. Allies, yes, I do. Twenty four ten and give us a call. If you've ever accidentally flashed, please when.
Speaker 4: Did you flash? I think it would happen to most people at least once or twice. Where I mean, if it's loose fitting boxes or something like that, who knows. Sometimes you can just absolutely expose yourself and sometimes it stays in your brain for the rest of your life. As youngsters, we would go to a place called Mollymook and that's about three hours south of Sydney on the beach, huge event for the Hayes kids. And I remember we don't think o the beach once a year. We're from the country. And I remember I must have been in prime school, have been eight or nine years old, and I remember seeing my mum come out of the surf and obviously a lot of waves was bashing around and in.
Speaker 3: Her first is not used to the tumultuous sea's.
Speaker 4: Very very valuptuous woman as well, it must be said. Oh really, and look, obviously, when you're bashing and crashing in the waves, you just don't know, you don't get a feel for what's in what's out. And I remember seeing Mom come out of the surf and it's absolutely packed and there was a full right breast exposed. And I remember myself, along with all the others kids on the page, just what is going on?
Speaker 1: Why she's so comfortable? And I'm going bomb, Mom, your boom.
Speaker 4: And Mum looking down, I've never seen anything like it. Mum looking down. She almost launched off into space.
Speaker 1: She was she was so shocked.
Speaker 4: She did this sort of half spin thing where she did like a white eighty and sort of hit the deck and then put her back in like did a roll onto her feet. Incredible scenes on Molly Mole Beach. They almost called the police, They certainly called the lifeguard. Henw what tod he fled? Thirteen twenty four to ten? When did you accidentally flash? Give us a call and let's make Jodie Ordio just feel a little bit better.
Speaker 1: We can get djre Hayes on the phone.
Speaker 3: What I would give for that audio of eight year old Andrew going, mom, mom, you boom the boom?
Speaker 4: Have you absolutely accidentally rather flashed yourself in public? It happens, It happens all the time. Unfortunately, Jodes, you're a recent victim.
Speaker 2: Happened to me in front of my eleven year old too.
Speaker 3: And just you know how you just told that story about didre Hayes and her boom flopping out at the beach.
Speaker 1: Yes, and now traumatize myself and every other kid on the beach.
Speaker 2: I've just done that to my eleven year old daughter.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, how lovely you created an everlasting memory.
Speaker 3: Oh good on me, on me the picture of her mother bending over in front of the brand new Smeg knife blocks that you can redeem points to buy the knives.
Speaker 1: Those knife blocks have seen some stuff just.
Speaker 2: With her crack hanging out. My god, that poor child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, she got a story to tell. The friends are at least that's fun.
Speaker 2: I hope she's not telling her friends because they hang out at our house a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, she's got an example of what not to do for mum.
Speaker 2: Hello missus zdi, we saw your crack.
Speaker 1: Hello missus ODDI, we saw we saw your daughter.
Speaker 3: All right, it's gonna phones accidental nudity. Let's go to Ellen for good morning.
Speaker 7: Morning guys, good morning.
Speaker 2: What happened to you? Make me feel better? Please?
Speaker 11: All right, so let's step the scene. You're walking through Willies, this down a random ale with your toddler, and next minute he just dacks in the middle of the aisle, packed aisle full of people and he just dacks here with not even thinking twice.
Speaker 2: That's good, that is perfect reasonable motivation.
Speaker 11: I don't know, I should ask him. He's nearly twenty now.
Speaker 7: Oh so.
Speaker 11: He was only a toddler when he did this, like quite small. But I've got no idea what the toddlers think.
Speaker 4: It was not like going through their heads, isn't And I ask you Elan as well, what exactly like what was exposed?
Speaker 1: How how aggressive was it?
Speaker 11: Well? Being a young first time mum, probably not the best underwear that I was wearing that sure, yeah, yeah, well of people was yeah?
Speaker 1: How did not react in that situation too?
Speaker 11: Just but yeah drop everything and yeah PLoP your pants? Yeah reaction and then like trying to get out of there as quickly as possible with the little dignity I had left.
Speaker 3: The only thing that could make this story about it was if you revealed that your twenty year old son still liked Dant his mum.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 8: Hi, Data. Yet you're definitely not the only one. So when I had my wisdom teeth out, I was an adult in my twenties. Anyway, Mum came over to look after me because I wasn't feeling well and I just had a shower and I was watching the dishes. Are you feeling okay? So like I'm not facing her, but I turn around and put my arms up in the end, I'm like, yeah, what's wrong? And she goes, you're naked only did you see the full back but front two? So how to shower? And forgot just forgot to get dressed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what That's what happens. That happens every second day here. The pain killers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the painkillers. Excuse I remember sometimes we just cruising. If it's your turn, it's not your turn, it's my teen cris. You're like, oh my gosh, I'm not wearing pants all tenant days.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a bad dream. Yeah, it happens regular and over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we're just so used to it. We just you know, play on miss your pants. Yeahry mate, Philip, Good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning guys. How you're doing good?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: What happened Philip?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 9: Well, go back from just about over a decade ago. I was at school as a student year eleven or twelve. I can't remember it, but I was at the very end and I'm hanging out with my mates in the morning, you know, before school starts, and I've gone down to I think I dropped up, picked something up and my pants. It was like a comical like Caar noise. It went from beltline all the way down the back end, all the way to the scene where the legs meet. The hole was so big. I started the south or a tunnel project nears in Advanced. I missed the first the first class because I had to get my pants replaced. I ran straight to the front office with my with my jumper tight around.
Speaker 3: So, no, wan know, did you have to do lost property and just get a pair of random pants that were left in there?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 9: Thankfully our school was attached to where we actually buy our clothes from, so I was able to just duck down there and just buy it. Was get a free pair of replacement pants.
Speaker 1: That's Filipp wearing a towel for the rest of the day.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly,