Speaker 1: High Scrollers is produced on gadigul Land.
Speaker 2: We pay our respects to the traditional custodians of this country and Elder's past and present.
Speaker 1: Always was, always will be Aboriginal Land. I'm Britney Saunders and I'm all right hey, and this is High Scrollers, the podcast version of your favorite group chat. We've been sharing our lives online for over ten years, so who better to catch you up on everything that's going viral. Oh.
Speaker 2: Plus, we talk a lot about ourselves and today we've got a very exciting dream from Britney.
Speaker 1: Yes, don't hate on me and my dream.
Speaker 2: It did make for an interesting chat though. Also we talk all about Jeff Bezos sweating and a winterl getting the chop from Vogue. Plus, I have found the coolest real estate agent ever and I'm going to share.
Speaker 1: And when does anyone ever say I know, I don't think a real estate agent in one sentiment.
Speaker 2: Those words have never been spoken. But deal me and dull. Let's let's go.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Matthew, Hello, how are we? Yeah? Good?
Speaker 1: I was just scrolling through my LinkedIn.
Speaker 3: I have a check LinkedIn.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: This is so funny? I didn't write this down, but I actually thought to ask you about LinkedIn. So you go first, and then I've got some questions.
Speaker 1: I've got over a thousand friend requests at the moment on LinkedIn, and you know, with LinkedIn, I feel like I never know who to accept, you know. Is it like back in the day on MySpace in like year eight, my goal was to accept anyone that added me so that I could have as many friends as possible.
Speaker 2: On there, I was the sun you were, Yeah, the limit was what it was?
Speaker 3: Five thousand and now I've got.
Speaker 2: Jeffree Star was in my top friends?
Speaker 1: Was he?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: I checked my LinkedIn is one of those social media platforms that I just forget to check and then I just don't know who to accept, you know, And like I obviously have a lot of business people adding me and then they've you know, because it tells you how many connections you have, like mutual friends, and then it's like fifty mutual connections. But then do you accept that person or is it like do you not accept anyone unless you're going to talk to them. But I don't think LinkedIn is like that. I think it's kind of like my Space. You just accept to accept.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I honestly think I've accepted like everyone who's ever added me on LinkedIn, but I don't use it, and I'm so bad at it, and I'm like, I don't think I need to use it, but I have one anyway, I do.
Speaker 3: You know, I think I need to use it.
Speaker 1: But it's one of those apps that I don't because it's very like business heavy, and it's very like wanky, Like it's very like, oh look at me and water achieved and then everyone's like congratulations. Yeah, it's very like suck arsy kind of social media platform.
Speaker 2: And like the the inspirational posts get me. Can't stand it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, see, but I could do real wanky post like that on there about fate and what I'm doing, and everyone're like, yeah, this is amazing, but it feels inauthentic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fair enough, But well, don't worry about my questions then, because I thought you were a user of it, like I thought you used to it.
Speaker 1: I'll just forget and then I go on once every two months and go, oh shit, have been tagged all this stuff?
Speaker 3: And then I just repost some of it.
Speaker 1: It's given a bit of like old school Twitter, because you can just like repost things, and it goes on your page as well. Yeah, but anyway, I had the weirdest fucking dream last night, Matt. I just had a night. Do you ever just have mean, probably not you because you don't really sleep, But do you ever have those nights where you just have really intense dreams that feel very real and it's like when you wake up.
Speaker 3: You don't feel normal.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I'm sure a lot of scrollers can understand what I'm saying. I had a dream last night that felt so real, and when I think about it now, obviously it's not a very realistic dream. But I had a that I was at an airport and I was getting on a plane and I had my seat number and everything, and the flight was at eight pm and I got to the airport really early, like four hours before the flight. But somehow and I was there by myself, but I believe AJ and some other people were like catching the same flight as me. I somehow ended up on the plane, like the wrong plane, but I thought it was my flight. I don't know, I wasn't thinking, and I somehow got through the gate without them like checking my ticket, and I was in Brisbane and I realized once the plane doors had shut, Oh my god, like, this plane is going to Adelaide, and I was like, I'm not. I think I was meant to be just going to Newcastle. And so I started freaking out because I was in my seat on the plane that wasn't my seat, and I was like four hours too early. And I started getting on my story.
Speaker 3: And posting that help. I'm I'm on the wrong plane and I don't know I want to do.
Speaker 1: And the plane started taking off, but we didn't go into the air. We were driving through the streets and we were going.
Speaker 3: Through the streets. We were in like a.
Speaker 2: City, and I just looked at each other and what the fuck is going on? Are you telling this?
Speaker 1: Because this was my dream and I need you to analyze it, okay, all right?
Speaker 3: And I was freaking.
Speaker 1: Out, but luckily we hadn't gone into the air, and in my mind, I was going, this pilot is going to let me off when he realizes I'm not supposed to be on this flight, which just would never fucking happen in the real world, Like why didn't I realize at that moment, this is a dream, because no one is going to be on the wrong flight and the pilot's going to fucking stop and let you get off like you're on the plane. So we're going around the streets and we got to like a suburb like out in the quiet streets, and air hostess let me jump out of the plane, but we were still on the ground, so I just like jumped onto the footpath like an onto the grass, and then I was off the plane and it was all good, and then had to uber back to the airport. So what does that mean? Everyone fucking know?
Speaker 2: I don't know. We'll have to go Google, girl, Can you please google plane driving through street stream? Meaning?
Speaker 3: No? Google?
Speaker 1: What does it mean? Getting on the wrong plane?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: And it felt so real.
Speaker 1: Like I genuinely thought I was on the wrong planet jump off?
Speaker 2: What does a dream about being on the wrong plane often signifies feelings of uncertainty, confusion, or being on the wrong path in waking life? So sell fate and go back to doing a hairdresser apprenticeship or something.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: When you google dreams, I feel like they all say the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, uncertain friendships are cracking, Well.
Speaker 2: What about this? Here's all the possible interpretations. So uncertainty and confusion, missed opportunities. Do you feel like you had any missed opportunities recently?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Anxiety and stress, lack of direction? Got an idy what direction you're going?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I feel like I never know what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: I'm just doing it fear of failure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but everyone has that.
Speaker 2: Yeah? True? What about? What about? Go google?
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 2: Will do? What does a dream about a plane driving through a city street? We'll see a plane that's grounded? You know, a dream about a plane driving through city streets is unusual and likely symbolic. It could suggest a feeling of being out of control, a desire for freedom, or a disconnect from reality. So says you could be disconnected because you have unrealistic goals. Yeah, you could be delusional or misguided, Yes, definitely. And it also can symbolize new beginnings.
Speaker 3: See I like that one. That's better.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel like you could say that about any dream though, couldn't you?
Speaker 3: Oh no, this is the thing.
Speaker 1: When I google what the dreams mean, they all have the same theme.
Speaker 2: Okay, can you can you kindah now google my dream? I'm not going to put you through the whole fucking thing and talk about it, but basically, I drowned in it. So what does a dream about drowning mean? Let's see, and I was like trapped, well, drowning, say trapped? Say maybe? What does a dream about drowning? Trapped? Trapped, wild, drowning. We'll see if it's any different to yours, brit So mine says feeling overwhelmed or suffocated by emotions, situations, or responsibilities.
Speaker 1: See they just said the same thing in a different font.
Speaker 2: Loss of control, emotional cleansing, need for reevaluation. The dream might be prompting you to assess your current strategies, seek help, or re evaluate your goals. I barely got any of them. What does a dream of drowning mean? Dreaming of drowning can evoke a sense of alarm, but you know what am I alarmed about? Honestly, I've got nothing. I've got nothing that comes the top of my mind. That is This is.
Speaker 1: Why I don't believe the dream things, because it always just says the same thing for every dream.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, so your dream meant absolutely nothing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, I'm going to be honest.
Speaker 2: I've just got nowhere to take this, so well, I'll bolly it back to you, and you let us know where we're going.
Speaker 1: Well, we can start off by saying two things. Firstly, this is our last live sort of record for you going away, because you're going.
Speaker 3: Away this week.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so every episode from here on out is a pre record, but I think we've done pretty good with the pre records.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Same. And then we also have some guests that will join you for a little bit because we didn't also want a pre record so far in events that then you know, there was no we were talking about things from two months ago, you know what I mean. So you have some guests join you as well, and then we have another little surprise for everybody, but that will come via a quick whip at some point in the future, so you'll just have to keep your eyes out, but we will alert you in the broadcast channel when that does go live. Anyway, and if you don't know how to join the broadcast channel, you can go to my Instagram and it's on my profile and you just click the word scrollers and you can join it there. But yeah, I'm very excited obviously, can't wait to be live in Leavita Leka. Overseas, we're doing Singapore, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Italy, Greece, Switzerland, Poland, Germany, Spain. Oh, it's gonna be great, as we all know, sky and I's first big, I mean apart from America, big sort of trip. We've been planning it for a few years. It's our bucket list year. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know the whole story. And I definitely think that this trip, like my body knows that we're about to enjoy ourselves, which is why I don't know why I had a dream of drowning last night, but I definitely as soon as Thursday was my last like day of really doing any work, and as soon as the day was done, my body was just I just felt like a new human being. I went, wow, isn't life beautiful? And definitely went straight into holiday mode. But I'm real nervous everyone, because I was just saying that before we started recording, like I'm nervous to navigate Europe. I've never obviously done it before. I really don't know much about Europe. I only know basic language in each country, you know, and just the when I'm when I go to America or I just know like the back of my hand, I can get around and even if I'm somewhere that I don't know. I feel like it's really easy to navigate, but with things in a different language, I'm a little nervous about that. Obviously, Mane Sky's first time traveling together. I'm surely getting high strung and stress, so he'll have to deal with that, and he's always so gracious. But yeah, most of all excited, and I hope everyone enjoys watching along with all the travels.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be blocking you.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah nice. Yeah, Well, I just don't understand why you don't fuck off to Europe as well and have a euro summer.
Speaker 3: Because I've got to be on Yeah.
Speaker 2: Next year, then will we do it next year, because I'll definitely go back. One thing I realized was that Europe is actually so much bigger than I thought, So we're going for quite some time. We originally planned to go for six weeks and we ended up now we're going for eight weeks, which is crazy. But we planned for six and I thought I could get all of Europe done in six weeks, Like I genuinely thought I could go to every single thing we also wanted to go to, like your Denmarks, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, what up the top, Norway, Hungry, Scandinavia, and then there was some Croatia, Portugal blah blah blah. Well, bloody hell, you just can't do it all. I thought Europe was like the size of New South Wales and I could just go to every single country, bang it all, because the point is I wanted to go bang it all out and never have to go again, you know, or if I did go, just go to certain parts that I liked, etc. I can't be bothered the thought of when because I went into Flight Senate to book at all, and when she was taking me through the itinery for the eight weeks, she was just reading out, this is what you're doing, this is where you're staying, blah bla blah. I was fucking yawning, like I was falling asleep at her just reading out what we were going to do.
Speaker 1: But that is looking like I've never booked a holiday through a travel agent before, So how does it work?
Speaker 3: Like how do they make money?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I would assume that they have their incohots with who they're booking through.
Speaker 1: So like so they are they like going on booking dot com and then booking something.
Speaker 2: No, God, no, I think it's like within the system, and I have and I just have to do a little disclaimer here that during this trip, originally we booked this trip by ourselves. We went into flight Center ourselves and booked it. And then since flight Center got word of that, I potentially am working with them while I'm away. So I just want to make that clear that I'm going to be probably a paid affiliate with them, because I don't want this to come across as like and underscloes that it's absolutely not. They have no idea we're talking about them right now. But I would just assume that they, you know, have certain airlines that they would have a preference to, and then the airlines would give the them commission. Surely that's so.
Speaker 1: You can go into flight Center and book a whole holiday through them and you don't get you don't have to pay.
Speaker 3: Them any fee.
Speaker 2: And I, being the savvy, frugal person I am that never spends any money, double checked everything and it was always either on par or cheaper with the travel agent that we used. So and then as well, there was thousands knocked off the flights. I was so shocked at the deal she got us on flights and I couldn't find that anywhere on the internet and it ended up being like two thousand dollars less for the flight.
Speaker 1: So fascinated, I don't want to go and work there for a day and see how it works.
Speaker 2: Well. I asked about that because I was like, how have you gotten me that flight? Two thousand dollars? Sheep? And I can't find that anywhere on the internet. And I am like the most frugal savvy shopper ever. And she's like, oh, because we do a bundle deal and because you're also booking the accommodation and the transfers and activities my.
Speaker 1: Own system that's linked to all the accommodation and all the.
Speaker 3: Flights and everything.
Speaker 2: I would say, so, and.
Speaker 1: They get like an exclusive deal and then what they make a percentage of that, but it doesn't fall on you.
Speaker 3: Did you have to pay like an admin fee?
Speaker 2: You don't pay any fees on top? And as I said, everything I double checked and everything was either on part or cheap.
Speaker 1: I would think like, as someone that's never booked a holiday through a travel agent before, I would just assume that you pay a premium booking through them. But it's because they're organizing it all for you. Like I would assume that it was the more expensive option, but they're going to map out your whole itinerary for you, and that's why it's more expensive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I don't know whether maybe if you go to like maybe let's say I just decided to start a travel agent, big business and I was an independent travel agent and just like had clients like potentially that's how I make my money as I put my fee on top or I weave it in to certain things. I don't know, but yeah, I mean we all know I'm not dumb with money and I'm always looking to pinch a penny here or there. So that was the first thing I did. We when we've used a travel agent a few times, smaller holidays and things like that, don't need it for I didn't use it for America because plans were so up in the air. But this one was so good because I was like, right, but going here, we want to do this, can you make it work? And she was the other thing is she was very knowledgeable about the whole thing. She'd done everything that we had done as well, so she was like, oh no, you know I would have booked certain things online, and she was like, oh no, you don't want to do that one. Do this one. It's cheaper, it's actually got less people on it, you know, train wise, don't do that train. Everyone does that train and the food's not good. Go on this one. So she like knows so many things. So I am all about it, always have been and will always recommend. And yeah, as I said, double checked all the pricing because I wouldn't have paid more than I needed to for someone else to do the work for me. The reason, the whole reason I do it is because they do everything and I just have to sit back and get the little booklet at the end, a little envelope.
Speaker 3: That's so interesting, every ticket.
Speaker 2: Pay, every ticket printed out, every every little minute of my trip sorted.
Speaker 1: See, that's really interesting, like as a whole because you from a business standpoint as well, Like I would have thought that, you know, in five years from now, we won't have travel agents anymore, and it'd be like AI travel agents online just without online. Everything is gone. And then I thought it would be hard for them to compete. But that's really interesting that it is more affordable and you get everything fucking done for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wow, literally the point I love it. I love it.
Speaker 3: There you go, you learn something new every day.
Speaker 1: Maybe the next time I'm going on a trip, I'm going to go to a travel agent.
Speaker 2: Maybe we just always had one growing up as a family as well, and so it just was one of those light flybys. Don't just ingrained in my upbringing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we all know that I didn't go on any family holidays, so that I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I never went on a family holiday, so never got to.
Speaker 2: Experienced use me. There was that one Shelley Beach caravan park.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true.
Speaker 2: Please the Royal flush.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get onto our royal flush of the week, and Matt, I feel like my royal flush you are going to be able to do. Okay, I didn't save the video. I think I've actually seen a couple of videos on TikTok, so if you look it up, you will be able to see a few people that have done it, and maybe one girl started the trend. I'm not entirely sure, but it's called junk journaling.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I've heard about this before.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of like scrap booking, which I used to fucking love scrap booking. When I was a kid, my mom used to go to like this scrapbooking lady and then she had like a scrapbooking studio in her backyard. She had like a shed, like an arts and craft shed, and then she would do like kids workshops of scrap booking. I remember they would do like photo albums and then scrapbook all around it and put little flowers and cut out things all around and so like you've album was all scrapbook.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I have a.
Speaker 2: Little stamps, remember the little star stamps, and they were different, you know, you could get the bunny one and do like an Easter scrap book. Yeah, we were a scrapbooking family as well.
Speaker 1: I think we sure I had to do it for a bit there. But anyway, I saw this girl and she was doing junk journaling.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: Sorry I didn't save the TikTok, so I don't know her name, but basically she has like scrap books, like just any size plane book and she just collects scraps from her day to day life and makes cute little scrap book journaling of just stuff. And I feel like it was such a cool little hobby to have and without realizing it like we collect so many bits and bobs and instead of just like collecting things like I'm at home today, by the way, this is our first time ever recording from a distance, like Matt's in the studio in Sydney and I'm in Newcastle. And if this is sounding clear, I'm just saying I can't believe I've been driving in me for fucking two years for this shit, when I could have been sitting right here in the comfort of my own home.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I'm just like.
Speaker 1: Looking across the room right now, and I've got like a little goodie bag from my book launch event, and it's got like a ribbon and like a little cutout that I made of the book. Like little things like that where we're just collecting bits and bobs instead of throwing it out and just be like, I don't know, this scrap piece of paper or this little letter or whatever, cut it out and make a little scrap journal. And I feel like, Matt, You're gonna get so many of those little bits and bobs from your upcoming Europe trip. I feel like you should hold onto all of them and make a little scrap book of your trip.
Speaker 2: And then you can I can't think of anything worse.
Speaker 1: Oh, and Matt, like you could you're taking like a polaroid camera because then you could like get little polaroids of you in sky and put them in the scrapbook journal as well.
Speaker 2: It is a cute idea. I think it's like so much admin. And also I'm already like there's too much in my suitcase because I've actually decided to take a really small suitcase and I've really tried to limit myself with the amount of stuff that I'm taking over because thinking about America and how much I was lugging stuff everywhere, this is going to be ten times worse than that. So I've tried to pack light. And I love the thought of it. Don't get me wrong, Like I'm so with you that it is a really cute idea and I love it, but for me personally, can't think of anything worse. It does also give me like dirty rubbish vibes sometimes, like sometimes I see people's junk journals junk, yeah, but sometimes I'll put like a chopper chop wrapper in it, and I like just throw it in the fuck win please.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 1: But all the cute little things like there'd be so much and we just throw it in the bin. Yeah, I want to try and do it, Okay. So anyway, if you're looking for a cute little hobby arts and Crafts Vibes, look up junk journaling on TikTok. It's basically scrapbooking, but with the stuff that you'd accumulate normally in your life anyway. Yeah, and then you can make it cute and put your own little photos and polaroids and stuff.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe I just think as well, like how you're sticking everything in there, might also taking a roll of sticky tape or a glue stick, just.
Speaker 1: Take I think you should just take some plastic sheets like little you know, like an insert, put all your junk in it while you're away, and then bring it home and then do it when you're at home and just have a little setup in your spare room, have your little glue and just scissors and just stick stuff in it as you collect it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, it's not like a hobby that you need to do all the time. You just collect things as you go and like it's like a memory.
Speaker 2: Like a magpie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'll tell you what else something I thought of. Yeah, I see what else I thought of? Yeah, I saw a girl on TikTok. Also, she'd made herself a time capsule.
Speaker 3: Did you see her?
Speaker 2: Nice? I haven't, but that is an idea I could get around.
Speaker 1: She was opening a time capsule from I don't know how long ago, but I think she was thirty turning thirty three or something like that, and she'd written on it that she needs to open it the night before her thirty third birthday. And so she had been keeping this time capsule ever since she was like in school. And I remember when I went to Jesmond Primary School. We got a whole new field at school when I was there, so like the whole big grass area at school.
Speaker 2: Have I told her we had a time capsule conversation. I've heard this story before, I mean you can say it again, but.
Speaker 1: We got a whole new field and it was like a big project at our school, Like the whole grass area got ripped up and extended, and then all the dads came to help out and lay the grass on the weekend at the school, which is so fucking weird now that I think about it.
Speaker 2: And probably wouldn't happen these days, would it, Yeah, probably would be allowed to happened.
Speaker 1: It was a really small school, like I was in year four, five six.
Speaker 2: I know, but like the Department of Education wouldn't allow parents to come and dig up oval these days.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I'm pretty sure when we were doing that, we all got to do a time capsule and we buried it under the grass in the new field. So I wonder if it's still there, if it gets on the news that someone has gone and dug up Jessmond Primary School.
Speaker 3: It wasn't me.
Speaker 2: I did a time capsule at Gosford East Public School years and years ago. This is in two yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like it's like an actual thing though, like in the middle of the playground. There's like the time captures in the middle of the playground and there's a drawing and a letter from me in there, and I think I said, like, I can't remember, I'm sure it was twenty twenty that they were going to open it, and was just twenty years They may have already opened it, but my letter was in there saying that we'd have flying cars and stuff by now, because that's what we all thought in two thousand. Oh my god, I saw a TikTok of these two girls on the train and this other girl goes up to them and goes tries to talk to them, and they and having nil interest. And then she says how old are you or when were you born? And they go twenty ten? And I'm like, whoa on the train they look like adults, but they must have been fifteen. But wow, twenty ten people born in twenty ten and now fifteen? Wow?
Speaker 3: All right, hey, I'm eighteen, discovers time.
Speaker 2: But anyway, that's weird because I'm eighteen. Yeah, no, I'm still twenty three.
Speaker 1: I mean nineteen ninety three, so that doesn't make sense that those girls are fifteen.
Speaker 2: Nice. Well, my raw flush of the week is something so fun and it is interactive Scrollers. I'm so sorry to do this to you. It's my last week. You can deal with it, but I need you all to do some homework here, Google Girl, Hannah and Brittany. I'm going to need you to look this up on YouTube now for me to do my royal flush. Let's go to YouTube and scrollers. We can all do this together, obviously if you can. If you don't want to, you can look it up later. It is worth the YouTube search. You're going to type in the Horner Agency h O rn R yeah, and scroll down for me Hannah going a real estate going yes, keep going their Horner Agency eighteen subscribers. No, yeah, that one, yeah, and then videos and then you were going to well, I'll tell you what you're going to look at in a second. Basically, Okay, so my dream A lot of you know that. My dream would be to buy a house on the Central Coast in Holgate, which is where I used to live many years ago. But it's it's a place where we were obviously only renting at the time, but it's one of those suburbs where like every house is huge and on acreage and has so much space and all the rest of that. So, like anyway, I of one of my favorite pastimes is to sit on the Real State app and look at houses in the suburbs. One time I actually went and looked at one as well, like I was with the girls, and I was like, let's just go because this house that I've been in love with for years went on the market three point oh it was actually four million, but I ended up selling for like three point one or something, and I was like, Oh, if I asked enough people for a dollar, I probably could have afforded that one with no mortgage. Surely go around, Beckon. I'm sure the scrollers that all give me five dollars each and have an in no time. Anyway, dream home, right, like dream home. We went and inspected. It was like Kim Kardashian's house. It was amazing. So anyway, I'm just trying to paint the picture that this is like a very fabulous suburb on the central coast with lots of acreage, big houses, whatever. So I'm constantly looking. I see this one in a suburb nearby. Now, Hannah, the one you're gonna want to go to is fifty five Brush Road, one Barrel. Can you play?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got it on my phone.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah. Feel free to play the fifty five Brush Road Wombrel sizzle video from.
Speaker 1: Listening to it myself or into the microphone, just yourself. Okay, let me watch it.
Speaker 3: I'll be back. It's six minutes long.
Speaker 2: Well you don't have to watch the whole thing, but just you'll get the gist. You'll get the gist.
Speaker 3: Okay, good buddy, We've got a big shoot today.
Speaker 2: Light the movie Things.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go fifty five Brush Road here in Wabarol.
Speaker 3: Take one at you.
Speaker 1: Hello, darlings, Welcome to the Leading Lady estate where she loves a long driveway and a dramatic entrance.
Speaker 2: Well this is you know what they say alonger the driveway, the loud of the applause. It was on the listing. Like I was looking through houses on the Central Coast and it was on the listing what are you doing here?
Speaker 3: I carried a watermelon?
Speaker 2: Wonderful?
Speaker 3: I carried a watermelon.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is amazing. This is like high level lots. But it's only got one point five k views. But I'm hoping they're posting it on Instagram or something and it's getting more views than that.
Speaker 2: Well this is what I thought. So obviously I found that through looking at houses and I saw that and I went, oh my god. If this was on TikTok, it would be going viral. So basically, long story short for anyone who hasn't gone to the liberty of looking it up, and I do encourage you to go and do it. Anyway, the Horner Agency fifty five Brush Road. They have created this sizzle reel of basically Vegas show girls singing, dancing with the real estate agent. I remember last week on the Pub we were talking about car salesman doing those fun things online, Like this is in the same kind of respect as that.
Speaker 1: So inspiring, and like we was trying to stop making all these episodes like a big business episode. But I even fucking want to talk about this on big business because this is proof.
Speaker 3: Like a lot of people always say.
Speaker 1: To me, like, oh, I'm working finance, I can't make content about my business. You can make content no matter what industry you're in, and this guy right here doing these videos is living proof of that.
Speaker 2: So he's a real estate agent trying to sell a house. Basically he's got instead of just taking you through the house in a normal tour, what he's done is he has actually made like a music video of sorts with these vagas show girls. They've got feather fans, they're in leotards, they've got big head pieces on. He's dressed, you know, matching them. They're dancing, they're singing about the house. It's funny there's a director being like all right, action everyone, They're singing, dancing, doing all the rest of it. Hannah has something to say, go Google girl coming on in.
Speaker 4: He got thirty six k on the Insta for that video, and all the other videos only have like a couple of thousand, and he only has four hundred followers. So like that's testament to what BRIT's saying of like you don't need to be huge to like do these things and get that exposure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: And I'm glad that he's not just putting this on YouTube, because I was going to say, like, these videos need more views, So I'm glad he's putting it across multiple platforms.
Speaker 2: Actually checked if it's on TikTok. It's not on TikTok, and I said it's not on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Well if this, well Horna makes it to you, you need to be putting these videos on TikTok.
Speaker 2: And then I've got to repost it, and I will and will I'll actually get the link and pop it in the broadcast channel as well for you tonight, because I think then hopefully scrollers, you'll already have watched it and then you'll know what we're talking about when this episode drops tomorrow. But that is my royal flash. I found it the most fabulous thing I've seen on the internet this week, and I was like, how random that me, of all people has found this fucking random video on a random house site in one Berull on the Central Coast. What's this?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: He did a witchy pooh one.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely amazing.
Speaker 1: I want to like, I feel like, in another life or another career of mine, my job would be going around to businesses and like helping them to do stuff like this and maximizing it, like by putting it out across all different channels some platforms, because I'm like, this is fucking fantastic.
Speaker 3: Why don't more people know about this?
Speaker 2: We'll get him on Big Business Love ask him. I will about why, like without being rude, Like, you don't have the biggest platform in the world, so what is it like to invest all this time and money into this fabulous music video.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get him on Hanah you know, you know the producer of my other podcast.
Speaker 3: You can let him know.
Speaker 2: Because I think that would be fabulous. I mean, I'm sure he's doing well and killing it, you know, in his business obviously, but in terms of on socials. You know, Hannah just said he's got four hundred followers. So personal page hat ten k followers okay, followed by Courtney Act love it.
Speaker 3: We need to get him on Big Business.
Speaker 2: I think that'd be good. I would definitely listen to that episode potentially, Well if it comes out while I'm on holidays, I'd have to catch up afterwards. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Not gonna have enough spare time when you're laying on the beach.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I honestly, I think it's it's almost at social media detox level, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely gonna do a euro Summer next year.
Speaker 2: Nice, Well, I'll come and guess you hopefully what guess what?
Speaker 1: There's this business like massive exposing that happens in Vegas every year, and AJ and I are going to go, yeah, like for business purposes, but then you know, just go back to Vegas.
Speaker 2: Well I couldn't ever possibly go back to Vegas because I almost didn't make it out alive last time.
Speaker 3: But I'm going to recreate the videos of you.
Speaker 2: I will say, nil interest in America now, sorry, didn't we went at a good time. We went at a good time. I was a bit nervous about going over when we went over, I was it was all starting to kick off now well and truly cooking itself, and I was like, you know how, I was like so obsessed with New York. I literally applied for a visa and everything to live and work over there with Sky for like three months of the year. I just thought, like, marchaple may, surely I can make that work, you know, work towards that for next year after we get back from Europe. That'd be fun. We've canceled that, didn't we There's.
Speaker 3: No way you're over New York now, No, not over it.
Speaker 2: I love it and I so want to go back. I think not a good time to be visited in that country. What the bloody heck is going on over there? So going it'll be interesting to see whether there's anything of Las Vegas left by the time you go to the business expo next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone look it up, shop talk if you want to look it up. If you're a business owner, the bloody.
Speaker 2: Hell have you got in your hand a fidget spinner? Nice? That's why you've been so concentrated today.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of YouTube, Matt, I feel like you and I do this pretty often, especially when we're like hanging out in person, we always go, oh, remember that you tuba.
Speaker 3: Like from back in the day.
Speaker 1: We always like reminisce on a YouTuber that we used to know and watch. Yeah, the other day, I was laying in bed and I just had like it come into my brain for no reason, Like I wasn't even watching anything that made me think of it. It just like popped into my brain and I remembered a viral YouTuber that I feel like surely everyone will remember, and if not, I reckon everyone. Water Kay, do you remember the YouTuber how Too Basic?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh, I don't know where this is going, but it's like it's it's actually there's a really like sinister story behind that channel.
Speaker 1: They're there for context for any of you that don't know they're Australian.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Back in my YouTube days, there was this YouTuber called how Too Basic and it was a guy and he would make tutorials.
Speaker 3: Hannah, do you remember how Too Basic?
Speaker 4: I sure do. I was obsessed.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it was like the creepiest, most anonymous, weird faceless Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it was a.
Speaker 1: Faceless YouTube account and he would basically do like recipe videos like how to make a chocolate cake. But he would fuck up his entire house for the video every single time, Like it'd start off seemingly normal with eggs and stuff, and then all of a sudden, he'd be like pegging fifty eggs at a wall, slapping chocolate around, throwing like just ruining his whole house and kitchen for these like cooking tutorial and then he would slide around in it. And remember he put all his feet in it, and go like, oh yeah, and put all his feet in it.
Speaker 2: I think that's that's what the end. The end of the channel was because people clocked onto the fact that it was just paorn, like it was a face.
Speaker 1: Wash a bit Matt I fully forgot about this, and his videos would get like millions of views, and he would upla multiple a week, and he would destroy his house like I have no idea how he would clean it, but I looked it up and he's still uploading. Oh really yeah, Because I was like I was, I thought of the style of videos. I'm like, oh my god, remember that, and I'll say it AJ remember that guy that used to fuck up his house And I couldn't think of the name.
Speaker 3: How too basic?
Speaker 1: And then it finally came to me and I went on the channel, and he's still uploading them, and even now he's doing the same thing like he did one making a chocolate cake the other day and he slides around in it, but you never see who he is. And then he slid around in all the chocolate and the eggs, and then he gets in bed and he's in his sheets covered in fucking fifty eggs and chocolate, and then there's all brown shit through his whole bed.
Speaker 3: But do you reckon? It's like a food fetish thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is, but I'm trying to look up. I'm sure there was a scandal. I mean, the only thing that's coming up is potential animal cruelty. But I'm sure there was a scandal that went where one day he just disappeared for a really long time because everyone like clocked on. And then like it was one of those things where like someone like someone said something about the animal cruelty, let's say, and then all of a sudden, it was like someone else said, well, yeah, it's just fetish content for people who love feet, and then everyone it was like a snowball effect of like everyone clocking into the Coconut Tree, as Gabby Whips would say.
Speaker 4: I'm watching his one how to Revive a Fish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see that's what I mean. Animal cruelty.
Speaker 3: But it's like a real fish. You no, it's real fish. But it's like a dead fish.
Speaker 4: He's obviously bought from like a butcher or whatever, and it's so fucked the way that he's like patting it and stuff. Now it's going down slide.
Speaker 2: I think it's fish real gross people not to kink shame, but I will shame. Like would watch that and get off on it.
Speaker 4: I remember when I was in college, we used to sit around and like we were like, oh, how too basic new videoah, but.
Speaker 2: Where we laugh at it, Like I think there'd be people out there. I remember one guy in high school used to chat me on MSN, and he was he'd be the one who would get off on that. So he'd ask me, what would you do if I was an aunt and you put would you put me in your pocket? Or would you put me in your bum crack or would you put me like? Like I was like, what the fuck? You weirdo sick? Oh? And then I ended up working with him at one of my jobs and I was just like, I can't look at you because you asked me if I was an ant, where would I put you?
Speaker 3: I remember How Too Basic being anonymous?
Speaker 2: But then he did a face reveal.
Speaker 3: Do you remember when.
Speaker 1: Max Mofo was a really popular YouTube two Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I had a crush on him.
Speaker 1: I think all of us did at one point. But I think he was friends with Max Mofo.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, what happened to Max Mofo? I don't know.
Speaker 3: He went real viral as well.
Speaker 1: And Adrian van or yin remember him?
Speaker 3: M No, you would if you saw him?
Speaker 2: Can you please go google girl?
Speaker 1: Adrian van oh y e n. They were all friends, like those YouTube boys remember.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah Manion, is that it?
Speaker 3: Yeah to those guys.
Speaker 2: I don't know who was the second one, Max Mofo looking.
Speaker 3: Yeah like big hair Max m o e f o.
Speaker 2: E Oh yeah yep, nice fun cute. I dubs Leafy.
Speaker 1: Australian bro YouTubers. Anyway, How Too Basic just popped into my mind and I was like, wow, memory unlocked.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I would die happily if I never had to watch another How Too Basic video ever again in my life. Actually think I'd be fine with that I never got it, never, never.
Speaker 1: But I think that's why we all wanted to watch it, because we're like, what the fuck is he doing? And I just could never get over him destroying his house.
Speaker 2: See my thing was watched, watched, one, watched all I was like, Okay, I'm not sitting through this again, this fucking bullshit.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Well, big news for the Vogue world because Anna Wintur has been She sat down from editor in chief of Vogue. And also, by the way, I'm seeing Devil Wears Proud of next week on the West End. Wow. Just thought i'd make you all jealous. But I actually wanted to talk about this today because obviously, if you haven't heard, go google girl in your own time. But Anna Wintur just randomly one day the other day last week was like I'm done, Babs, I'm sick of it, I'm done bye. And that was really, really tiring. There was no yeah, I'm not too sure on the details, but there was no kind of like sign that this would be happening soon. Obviously, it's like, what's gonna happen with the Met Gala, what's gonna happen with Vogue? And a winter really changed the face of Vogue. Like prior to Anna Wintle, Vogue was very much just models in a photo shoot. What do you call it when you're in a studio, you know, close up in a studio. Didn't see me, Yeah, very e comm Vogue was very e calm. And then in the winter then was taken them out to fields and in the flowers and at the beach and all the rest of it, and like kind of changed the face of vogues really, So obviously it's kind of random that she's just randomly because I thought she'd do it till she died, you know, and imagine giving that up, Like why would you want to give that up? Like why would you want to say goodbye to not only the prestige but the money. But that I don't know, and especially like.
Speaker 1: When you're like she would have that much money, like she wouldn't need to work ever again.
Speaker 2: But I think like it's a passion like for that position, like she'd be passioned. So she's giving away like her life dream as well, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean, maybe she's worked enough. What she's getting older?
Speaker 2: You know, well, does she oh go google girl? How old is she? She's seventy five? Fuck, yeah, all right retiring, Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can have your passions, but also like when you're seventy five, like you don't have that much life left if I'm being honest, So like, do you really want to spend it working?
Speaker 2: Well, there's a conspiracy theory that has come out, but yeah, I know what you mean. Absolutely, I didn't realize she was seventy five. I'd be I'm trying to retire at thirty one, and that's in October, so you know I wouldn't be doing any more than i'd have to do either, So maybe she did just want to retire. Maybe she has enough money. I don't know if you get like a royalties thing after leaving. So basically there's a conspiracy theory though that this has all got to do with Jeff Bezos and if I go missing and end up dead in the ditch, blame Jeff Bezos. Because this is what official Simon or Simone said on Instagram the day before the Bezos wedding, which obviously we just saw in where was that Valencia Venice ratness? Yeah, Venice, the day before the Bezos wedding and the day before Lauren Sanchez lands. The actual Vogue cover and a wind Tour in quotations steps down. There is no way in hell Anna would ever let someone like that be the face of one of her issues. I'm assuming like just a billionaire or billionaire's wife be on the cover. Like why would and let that happen. They've been trying to make this cover happen for months and Anna kept saying no, And then Jeff Bezos was like, sorry, no one says no to me. Probably paid off whoever he had to, and suddenly Anna's out. This wasn't a graceful exit. This was Anna not wanting any part of that cover. She would never be associated with that kind of over what that last sentence means. But yeah, so new conspiracy theory. You know I love my conspiracy theories. Anna Windor didn't actually step down. She was kicked out due to Jeff Bezos, but allegedly allegedly. I've got no idea. Don't shoot the messenger. Why do you reckon? Do you reckon? That could be the case or not?
Speaker 3: Who fucking no.
Speaker 1: Celebrities freak me the fuck out. Celebrities and rich people.
Speaker 2: Freak me the fuck out.
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 1: Like I saw everyone going to his wedding and they he hide out a whole fucking island and every person known to man was there, and all the richest people, and I'm like, you motherfuckers are just living in another world.
Speaker 2: Did you see that the wedding was carpeted? Was it? Yes, they installed carpet on the bloody island thing that they were on. They installed carpet. And it's like a disgusting meriton apartment carpet. Like it's not pretty, it's not like you know, you look at the met gala stairs and it's the organ iced patterns like literally, go Google girl Jeff Bezos wedding carpet and it is like the cheapest carpet from Go Go carpet caught the experts in the trade. So yeah, And I also think you all even friends, because what the bloody heck is Orlando Bloom doing rocking up to Jeff face networking event.
Speaker 3: It's a networking event.
Speaker 2: Like Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 1: Even, my god, the carpet is fairly office block carpet.
Speaker 2: Yes, it looks like the carpet in your New Bloody Fate.
Speaker 1: At least make it, yeah, make it at least like a nice dark blood red or something like a burgundy. Yeah, that's fucking industrial grade Bunnings carpet.
Speaker 2: My thing is like being like those invites to the wedding. I feel we're just invites just because they were billionaires or millionaires or fam.
Speaker 3: It's a networking event.
Speaker 2: That's why I would hate that. Can you imagine Brittany getting married and just only inviting other Aussie influences. But I mean, I can't think of anything worse.
Speaker 3: Love, they're billionaires.
Speaker 1: Of course you want to invite all the richest and the most known because it's gonna be more eyes on your wedding.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, I don't know, but yeah.
Speaker 3: It takes away the whole sentiment of what is a wedding.
Speaker 2: Maybe this is my problem. I've got to start thinking like a billionaire because it's not working over huh So maybe I've got to flip my thinking. Oh I've got it all wrong. I tried to be a good person. I have to throw that out the window. Then, anyway, scrollers, thanks for listening to that's another episode done and ask fuck yeah, sorry, look yeah I'm already on holiday mode. Okay, then you'll leave has started. But don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I'll still be in your ears every week. And we've recorded some of our best episodes that are prerecorded, and some of the chats that are coming up.
Speaker 1: A real baby born chat happened yet?
Speaker 2: No, the Boo Boo episode too. Oh my god. There's so much that I keep thinking, like, like, as we've kept recording, I keep going, oh my god, I wish we could pop some of those close Friends episodes out like now, because I want people to hear them. But He'll have to be impatient and wait. Love, thanks for listening. Rate us five stars. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: You know her ears out and eyes out for a quick whip episode coming out very soon with something top secret in it that a lot of you are going to get so excited about.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Daryl better let you go. I'm on the wrong plane.