Speaker 1: This is cartrip Trivia. Thanks so much for joining us. You know, we may have a record number of birthday shout outs for our loyal listeners today, so we're just going to get straight to it. Questions and Friday funny will follow. Briany from Belgowla has just turned twenty one again. Adrian from Anandera just turned thirty. Maddix from Kerns in Utah was twelve on Wednesday. Yesterday, Silas from Canberu was six, and Eden from Geelong was ten. On Sunday, Lyla from Harvest, Alabama will be ten. Fuk from Williamstown will be forty four. Tomorrow's birthday, Charlotte from Cooperou will be thirty five. Dylan from Toronto is turning thirty, William from Greensboro, North Carolina will be thirty four. Brad from Bendigo's turning fifty one today. We've got a stack as well. Travis from Melbourne mister double digits. Congrats. Maxim from Boulden, Colorado was eleven. Dom from Ginderbynes seven, Lily Rocket from Well, I don't know where Lily Rocket's from, but she's fourteen. Aiden from Bourbngary is eleven ve Tree from Nay's Water. He's thirteen. Evelyn from Hilltop, New South Wales is nine. Ryan from Northville and Michigan is nineteen. Callon from Adelaide enjoying the Royal Adelaide Show is ten today and Chloe from Dundalk in Ireland is twenty five. Out of breath but excited. I'm Stephen Cray and if you're looking for a thrilling Friday evening activity, well hit the speedway. Question number one shorter than the Brachiosaurus and also beginning with b which dinosaur is recognized by its long neck, long tail and small head the Brontosaurus? Question two? How many apostles did Jesus have? Twelve apostles? Question three? Originally built in eighteen eighty nine. What is the name of the one hundred and forty meter suspension bridge in Canada's district of North Vancouver. We have three options for you. Is it the Beechworth Suspension Bridge, is it the West Kobe Suspension Bridge, or is it the Capilano Suspension Bridge. It is the Capilano Suspension Bridge. And if you're Australian and you enjoy a little bit of honey on your toast. You might know where those options came from. Question four. In nineteen seventy eight, which month did the band Earth, Wind and Fire sing about September? Question five? Who earns the winning points for Gryffindor's House Cup victory in Harry Pot and the Philosopher's Stone Neville long Bottom. You see he stands up to his friends and stops them from breaking the rules and earns ten points for his efforts, and that was enough to win the cup. Question seeks what fruit has a variety known as Morello cherries? Question seven? Which adventure sport involves the controlled ascent of a steep surface with the use of a rope and specialized equipment? Ab sailing? Question eight? Which came first the Mash movie or the Mash TV Show? The Mash movie was released in nineteen seventy The television show began in nineteen seventy two. Question nine? What color is the background of the red cross flag? It's white? Question ten? Which of the following fish do not change their sex from male to female in later life? Which of these do not change their sex from male to female? The goldfish, the barramundi or the clownfish? The goldfish Question eleven. There are three AFL teams tied for the most number of premierships with sixteen for one point each. Name them plenty of AFL fans out there who have got all three, Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon. Question twelve, truth or furfey? Color blind people cannot see color? This is a furfey. Most colorblind people can see color, but a significantly narrower range of colors which can blend into each other and become quite confusing. Question thirteen. Which amateur Agatha Christie Sleuth lived in the fictional village of Saint mary Meade, Miss Marple. Question fourteen, beginning with J and fusing African, Spanish and French influences. Which spicy onepot rice dish originated in Louisiana in the eighteen hundreds, Jambalaya and I can smell it and taste it just saying the name. Question fifteen. In nineteen ninety three, Nelson Mandela was awarded which Nobel Prize the Nobel Peace Prize. Question sixteen rhyming with ladder? What is the hollow spherical shaped organ in the lower part of our abdomen? The bladder? Question seventeen, which Mollusk shares its name with a Rolex watch Oysters, the Oyster perpetual. Question eighteen. What occupation was Walter Deemer, the man who invented bubblegum in nineteen twenty eight? Was he an accountant, a piano removalist or a hypnotherapist? It was the obvious one. He was an account Question nineteen to which movie from nineteen thirty nine is Wicked the prequel The Wizard of Oz. Humor is our middle name. It comes after trivia. We've got both coming up next. Concluding the trivia segment of this Friday's episode of Caultript Trivia, it's question twenty. Who am I? Born in Oxford, England, in January nineteen ninety six to a dancer and a restauranteur. I have three siblings, Toby, Arabella and Raphaela. We moved to Spain when I was three, where the warmer weather was expected to assist with my breathing condition trachio Malaysia, but we returned to England three years later. My first professional acting role was in the twenty fourteen movie The Falling, where my performance was described as remarkable by critics. In twenty sixteen, I starred in the drama Lady Macbeth, and followed up with the six part spy series The Little Drama Girl. My major breakthrough came in the twenty nineteen biographical sports comedy drama Fighting with My Family. The same year, I appeared in the horrorflick Midsommar and played Amy Marsh in Greta Gerwig's Little Women. Other films include Don't Worry, Darling with Harry styles Oppenheimer, and June Part Two. But I'm best known for playing Lama Belova in the Marvel Cinematic universe, including the original Black Widow, the recent Thunderbolts, and the upcoming Avengers Doomsday. I am Florence. I am Florence Pew. So what's that on this Yeah? That white thing on your arm?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's my cast I broke my mom, Well, not my arm, it's the scafoild.
Speaker 1: The scafoid in your wrist. You didn't break your arm, though, did YOUZ? Someone sort of pushed you off, yeah, push, okay mate. This is Rudy by the way, folks, who's joined us for the Friday Funny. A little different from last time we heard him, because he's heard his arm let's see if we can take away a bit of the pain with something really hilarious. What do you got for us?
Speaker 2: All right? Did you know milk is the fastest liquid on Earth?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't know that, Rudy.
Speaker 2: Well, it's pasteurized before we.
Speaker 1: Even see it past your high past your is it imaginized as well? That's very fluid. It's very fluid.
Speaker 2: Joke, I got that done.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, we're looking forward to next week's episodes of Capture TRIVIU. If you've never joined us, we did three every week Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and or Fridays. Of course we do the Friday funny with Rudy Dad.
Speaker 2: Since it was the first day of spring on Monday. I like to wish our listeners are very pleasant Spring
Speaker 1: M