Speaker 1: Get you morning every day, adelaides. There's such an open space in terms of feedback within our little team, aren't we certainly?
Speaker 2: And so you can imagine our surprise when our little producers are we said to us yesterday, going to get a tattoo to know.
Speaker 1: Of course you are a little rebel, which is your little rogue.
Speaker 3: It's what most people like to do on a Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I just start the week right, Yeah, some fresh ink.
Speaker 2: I mean I try to get to a pilates class, but other people like to do things differently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before we get to Zoey's tattoo, You've got a tattoo somewhere which you won't reveal. What is it?
Speaker 3: I have no interest in telling you where my tattoos are.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Little Wow Jones type set.
Speaker 4: Up, live laugh love.
Speaker 1: It's like gurgling, no, it's all right.
Speaker 3: Tattoo then I got when I was twenty one and highly regrets.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, and then I started to get it, lays it off and it hurt too much. I thin, no one's going to see my ass. So whatever, poor Greg.
Speaker 1: Producers are we? What have you gone and got tatted? The location? And what is it? Has got meaning.
Speaker 5: Okay, I've got a few tattoo this latest edition.
Speaker 4: Wait, how many eight?
Speaker 5: Holl do you? Twenty five?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but this is my first tat since I was twenty two. It's been a few years and I just decided I was.
Speaker 5: Ready for another.
Speaker 3: That you're much more mature.
Speaker 5: So true now that I'm really grown up. But yeah, you're like, oh, rebel.
Speaker 6: It's a pomegranate, not exactly rebellious, and it's a like a outline drawing of a pomegranate on the back of my left arm, upper above the elbow, and I'm showing you.
Speaker 2: Now wait, wait, there's a pomegranate, but there's another section that's a slice.
Speaker 6: So it's like a full pomegranate with a little slice of pomegranate.
Speaker 5: Next to it with a little loose little jewel.
Speaker 1: Is pomegranate, the one with the pips, the big pips, Yeah, red inside, yeah red.
Speaker 5: With the little and the delicious you put them on salad. It's a hard exterior, really messy to a crack.
Speaker 1: But really, so this is your personality, hard extent. I get really pippy full of pips.
Speaker 6: No, I actually found it. I actually the reason I got it, and none of my tattoos mean anything. The reason I got it is because when I was fifteen, one of my friends said to me I was a pomegranate, and I found the message that he said it, and he said pomegranate. It's a really cool look on the outside, they stick out for other fruit. It's hard to open, but when you finally get it, there's lots of little pomegranate jewels, which are even cooler.
Speaker 4: It's been nice, nice, lovely, isn't it like that too?
Speaker 1: Thirteen and twenty fourteen, Let's do this crap tattoos. Have you got a crabb tattoo that's you're ashamed of?
Speaker 3: Manrelated to.
Speaker 5: It hasn't even been twenty four hours, but you just.
Speaker 1: Haven't got around to getting burned off.
Speaker 6: Yeah too, I do actually have a crap tattoo you got I've got?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: God, do I say it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: You know those little candy love heart lollies that say like be mine or forever yours or whatever. Yeah, I got one of the on my lower hip that says not you.
Speaker 5: That's pretty well.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the Home of crappy tattoos.
Speaker 1: In the news, she tattoo.
Speaker 3: You said it, I didn't say it.
Speaker 8: We don't have enough time, unfortunately, to go into my crap tattoos, so maybe.
Speaker 4: Let's do it later in the week.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's just like never your crappiest one, the most.
Speaker 4: The first one that I ever got in Bali.
Speaker 3: Oh no, she's got a Southern Cross.
Speaker 4: It's worse than that.
Speaker 5: It's worse than that.
Speaker 1: Do you actually have that?
Speaker 4: I went to Bali and I made a mistake.
Speaker 5: Okay, where is this?
Speaker 3: You were you intoxicated at the time.
Speaker 8: I don't want to get myself dig myself into any more of a whole, so I'm not going to answer that question.
Speaker 3: This story could not get any worse.
Speaker 2: You've just said. I've got to live life. Love tattoo from Balley. There's no more depths that you can see.
Speaker 4: I also woke up one.
Speaker 8: Day and there was yolo on my thigh.
Speaker 1: It's better and better, doesn't it?
Speaker 5: Very good?
Speaker 1: Maybe we will find the next candidate for a bit of a Wow Jones type. That's the path that we're going down with us, red Abbit, you just wouldn't be able to talk Jones. All right, let's do this. Grab tats, grab tats are what you're going to do? Tell us about yours week in love as you thurta and twenty four ten? Yeah, crap tattoos. Maybe you were motivated by producers Zoe, maybe not. Who's to say.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's quite a high bar to jump over. She's got lift life love and also yolo on her thigh.
Speaker 1: It's news red abbit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't know if you can beat that. Give us called thirteen twenty four ten?
Speaker 1: Where are your bodies that you.
Speaker 4: Can't see it?
Speaker 2: You live life love? Ah, that's on my like hip and yollows on your thigh. Yellow's on my thigh.
Speaker 4: On this side.
Speaker 8: I woke up and it was itchy, and I was like, what's more? Only git Chi and the boy that I was seeing at the time went, do you remember anything about last night?
Speaker 2: Whoa?
Speaker 1: But still there? You haven't got a burnt off? No?
Speaker 4: Not Yeah, I want you, but I'm scared. Apparently it hurts, it does?
Speaker 2: Can Can you stop saying you haven't got a burnt off?
Speaker 3: That's not that it's laser off, burn.
Speaker 4: Laser off, same thing, not like someone.
Speaker 2: Takes a match to your thigh and burns off yolo.
Speaker 1: I've said this before as we I'm going to get in trouble with this. My wife had a tattoo laser off her wrist. It's just one word.
Speaker 4: Was it destiny?
Speaker 8: Do you think she thought she was getting that tattooed on her wrist that her destiny would be marrying you?
Speaker 2: That's why she got it burned off, because she's like, oh God, my destiny wasn't fair.
Speaker 1: Oh third, twenty four times moreing to you, Shelley, your crap tat good morning.
Speaker 9: Oh the content wasn't bad. That the execution is another story.
Speaker 10: It's supposed to be a nice like flower anklets chain, and it looked more like not really flowers, these globs of color on you know, like the old barb wire tattoo that Pamela Anderson has sort of thing.
Speaker 9: That's what the.
Speaker 7: Boiley looks like.
Speaker 3: So who didn't know Shelley.
Speaker 9: A tattoo parlor down south who I learned later the lady wasn't very good. She watched a lot of tattoos, and I was too scared to go back and have it touched up because it hurt too much. I've had it for about twenty five years, I think, so yeah, and there's so much greenery in it that I don't think i'd be able to have it laid it off.
Speaker 1: I can imagine it. It's so weathered. But do you know what, Shelley, I'm sure it looks absolutely gorgeous and giving you from Maslin Beach, there's a chance.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Shelley. Good morning, Stace. Watch your crap tattoo.
Speaker 10: I I don't think it's crap, but it is my most random out of my fifteen tattoos.
Speaker 1: It's bulbatore Pokemon. Oh oh, so hang on how big and where it's on the.
Speaker 2: Inner bicep and it's about the size of my palm.
Speaker 1: You're really gone.
Speaker 7: Exactly my favorite, exactly, my favorite tattoo.
Speaker 2: Soo bol saw the Pokemon tattoo on your bicep?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And is it all colorful?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh my, so you're you're proud of it, Stacey.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 11: It's my favorite tattoo.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the main thing.
Speaker 1: That's if you're happy to give you confidence, that's all the manager.
Speaker 4: Do you know what they say?
Speaker 5: Hazy?
Speaker 2: And I would recommend to people if you're thinking about getting a tattoo, take a photo of what you want put it in your pocket and look at it every day for six months, and if you still want to get it, then go for it.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a very good point.
Speaker 3: So we should have had a pomegranate.
Speaker 1: Hey David, good morning to you your crap tat morning. Yeah, I've got well. Funnily enough, actually I did the whole picture in my pocket for two years and.
Speaker 11: Still got it, yes, and still regret it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys remember that handgame where you know you have your.
Speaker 7: Hand below your waist when you're touching your index.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah people, and if people look at it, yeah, yeah, you get to give them a punch.
Speaker 6: Well, I think my whole affairs people of punch.
Speaker 7: I've got it on the ankle.
Speaker 1: Very good that at one stage you're like, I'm a bit over this gag though it was a bit twenty ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have you thought about getting rid of it?
Speaker 2: David?
Speaker 7: Look if I replace it with an overtap or some golden tickets for the show.
Speaker 1: What now talking? Actually, now we're talking. Let's let's not just finish this here, David. Let's absolutely get together, put our heads together, yeah, and see what we can come up with.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you joked about me having an over automaster sticker on my body. Let's put a nova insignire on.
Speaker 1: David's Okay, David? Should we should we keep? Should we make these discussions formal behind the scenes happily?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: These people will do for these shows.
Speaker 1: You get to tell you to watch the space, grab tats, grab tats, or what you're going to do. Tell us about your week in love as you what's a lovely little pomegranite that produces Zoe now has on her trancep.
Speaker 5: I think it's very cute.
Speaker 3: However, you haven't revealed to people.
Speaker 2: Is it true that you once had a tattoo and you've since had it removed?
Speaker 3: Sure you didn't get a premiership tattoo?
Speaker 1: No, no, not at all. A lot of my teammates's got premiership tattoos, okay, but no stage ways it was. I even tempted to go down that park.
Speaker 4: Really you didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we're having the conversations where you aides his mind sometimes goes from different directions that she tries to dot the eyes, but unfortunately she crosses her eyes and dots her teeth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard your stamp.
Speaker 3: Ohmi, I did come in halfway.
Speaker 1: Sorry Kate thirty twenty fourteen, your crab tats. Oh, I just I love this in advance, let's go to Dylan. Good morning, Dylan.
Speaker 12: Hey, how are you guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You got so.
Speaker 7: My brother in law and I love saying this because he is actually my mate Bernada.
Speaker 1: Was that sorry kangaroo and his box at the shoulder, Yes, because he's an ausy mate.
Speaker 7: It is only one of the funniest things.
Speaker 9: I love my tattooes. I've got tattoos, but I've definitely got no regrets.
Speaker 1: I can tell you about how big is it and whereabouts is it on his body?
Speaker 9: It's just on it.
Speaker 11: It's on his left shoulders, about the size of a fish, so he definitely can't get it.
Speaker 9: Definitely a nine score when.
Speaker 10: At the beach here, Yeah, and it's definitely it's definitely saying my sister loved using let the kids know regret tattoo beef.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's the example of what not to do, and so Darlan at family barbecues. When you take the PI double five out of the tattoo, what's his response? Does he get defensive or has he conceded that it's a bit Bogan.
Speaker 9: Oh, he's definitely said his and I think the more and more must just to get stuck into over the last well at least ten years about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's definitely a future's gone up.
Speaker 9: It was a regret, I know, but at the time I liked it.
Speaker 2: I just love that it's taken your sister ten years to get the message through.
Speaker 3: He's like, okay, all right, that is good.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that from.
Speaker 11: Dylan on the text one guys, Brianna, I said, morning, all bad tattoos. My dad got my name tattooed when I was born, looks beautiful. Fifteen years after my sister was born, he got her name Courtney. His tattoo says curtainy feeling very You've got a proof free to Tatto's.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean the thing is they stencil it out first, so you probably should have like navigated that then.
Speaker 1: I hope so and just so to say hang on, that's not the right spell spells curtains, or you chabbed me with that ink. Thank you to so many people who shared their terrible ink stories. If there's one message we can all gather from this, it's lows and gentlemen live, laugh, love, I mean, if there's nothing else, he's.
Speaker 4: Where you're waking up to Adelaide. What's the new snooziness?
Speaker 3: He gets news stories over the last twelve to twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Abbi in the newsroom and you've got some political guff for us.
Speaker 8: Let's start with the business at the front and the party at the back.
Speaker 4: Note just kidding.
Speaker 8: So Vincentazia has come well, he's been elected as the new Liberal leader for South Australia's Liberal Party. So he won eighteen votes to Josh four and he's coming out swinging. He said the Liberals will win the next election.
Speaker 1: How do you go about this? Do you go I'm the man, get around me, or do you come to with a bit more of a humble approach.
Speaker 8: I think possibly they may need to just have a rethink of what photos they're using.
Speaker 3: There's been a few interesting ones him in the back of.
Speaker 8: A limo looking car that came out yesterday, and I'm just concerned about that and the image that he's spoking. Yeah, I just I would probably rethink that if I was Yeah, it was very I don't even know, almost like sopranos, Like he's yeah, you know, he did have sopranos vibes.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Anyway, So that's that's the political news over. Now, let's talk about the APPLA thirty six is though, because this was a bit spicy yesterday.
Speaker 1: This was intense.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So Scott Ninnis, who basically became their coach last year because they outed the last one, he has been sacked gone.
Speaker 1: Yes, the CEO and the GM of Basketball operation that spoke yesterday. This is what the CEO said.
Speaker 12: We just felt like the standards that we had set as an organization to reset the basketball culture to get back to winning ways weren't quite there.
Speaker 1: That's unbelievable. APPS job in February, signed a two year deal.
Speaker 8: It's the second time he's been sacked by the club apparently, but he was first sacked in twenty ten.
Speaker 3: But yeah, apparently he was absolutely furious.
Speaker 8: They shut down on court practice to media yesterday and he was not a happy boy. So, yeah, this will be their fifth coach I think in what a year two years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he replaced c J. Briten sacked mid season of course, so yes, in comes Mike Wells and then so Mike Wells has a very very impressive CV. So this is a bloke who's been in the NBA system for twenty five years, variety different roles. Made his assistant coach. He won two championships with San Antonio. Who knows what's happening behind the scenes, but yeah, there's there's clearly a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Well apparently he was absolutely blindsided him, had no idea. Yeah, and had no idea that it was coming. And it's very difficult two weeks into a pre season with half your team there to turn around and say you're not performing based on more it's all that culture.
Speaker 8: So my advice is to take them away, go on a boys trip, get absolutely hammered, and you'll make You'll.
Speaker 4: Come back and you'll be your best threads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tried to do that too many times.
Speaker 4: Well, I think I think that.
Speaker 2: Was part of the issue, is that he went to the States to recruit and didn't come back with any recruits, right, So I think the club were.
Speaker 4: Pretty unimpressed with that from all account. Maybe he went to Vegas and put it all on black.
Speaker 3: Anyway, let's talk Olympics now.
Speaker 1: Yes, Olympics has wrapped up, Yes it has. I think we're going to miss the competition, aren't we.
Speaker 8: Well, Paralympics starts in two weeks, so that's two weeks from tomorrow, so that's good. But our Aussie swimmers have been out enjoying themselves. They've been whole They around in their little bikinis and just absolutely loving life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so apparently it's wrapped up. There's two weeks in between the Olympics and the Paralympics, and so now they're pulling down all the equipment that isn't required for the Paralympics.
Speaker 4: So it's done and dusted.
Speaker 1: Yes. I did see as well overnight for a little bit of controversy surrounding some of the US basketballs.
Speaker 5: Oh what do they do?
Speaker 1: See? Lebron James was getting packed and one of the kids there was a kid on the street who basically went up to him and I think he tried to touch him and get a photo and Lebrox gone, no, no, no, don't do that, and he walked off, everyone smashing particular in America saying mate, it's a kid. And also Steph Curry's wife, Ayesha, who was with Draymond Green. The police stopped that group because the president was coming through apparently, and her baby got hit on the head. Oh my god, so she was almost years apparently.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, so.
Speaker 8: She would if your baby got hit. I mean, I get funny when Tank and Tori are about to get hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when it's an actual humor on James one is very interesting because at what everyone's like as a kid. It's quite mixed. The feedback in terms of comments on social media versus someone who walks everywhere gets papped and people in their face.
Speaker 8: Yeah nah, I say they're never too young to learn. You don't just walk up and touch someone no matter who they are.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 2: I was more surprised about the woman that grabbed Tom Cruise as he walked through, gave him kiss on the check, two big smooches on the cheeks. I don't know if he can do that controversial good way, that's your post and those news I feel.
Speaker 1: This story in Indonesia, a forty five year old man alleged that killed his sixty year old neighbor after becoming irritated by persistent questions about his unmarried status. That's an awkward conversation. The victim, a retired civil servant named as Jim Irianto, was attacked at his home by the suspect. How appropriate that the guy who was the victim who irritated his neighbors so much he got killed. His last name is Irianto. The guy who did the killing, Parlan Dungan Siregar, derived around eight pm, wielding a piece of wood. The attack was sudden and unprovoked, according to a statement from Asgim's wife, as reported by Indonesian media outlet. His wife was also quoted saying, yeah, Nah, he had it coming. She didn't say that, She didn't say that. But he has driven this man to the point of such violence because of this persistent question or when are you going to get married? Where are you going to put a ring on it? What's going on?
Speaker 8: Look, I'm not going to say that it's right, but I'm going to say that I get it.
Speaker 1: So what you all want? Whatso? Because conversations are hard to start, really hard to start. You did get that, app I.
Speaker 4: Get a lot more So.
Speaker 8: The thing that annoys me is when it comes back to having a partner or being married or having kids and you just go like, there's other things to life. Yeah, you know, ask me if I'm happy, or ask me what I do for a hobby.
Speaker 4: Or I don't know, do you play sport?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What TV shows? It was so quick to go like, oh, what do you do for work?
Speaker 8: And I'm trying really hard at the moment when I meet people to not go straight to what do you do for work? Because I place so much of my value on what I do for a job.
Speaker 2: Is that because you think it's impressive? You're like, I don't want to boast that I'm reader.
Speaker 8: But I'm trying to note as I'm trying to not judge people on what they do for a job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if that makes.
Speaker 2: Sense, don't you do that when you introduce yourself on the hazy part of the j.
Speaker 1: W. Don't deserve me my best or based on that?
Speaker 8: Then here's what's I wonder how many times per day he was being asked? Though for me it's maybe one or two times a day, so you go whatever, But it must have been like every time they saw each other.
Speaker 5: Oh geez.
Speaker 2: There's always that one person though, that doesn't know social cues or boundaries, pushing the wrong button.
Speaker 1: You go, why's your eye twitching when I asked that question, I'm about to kill you with a piece of wood. May kills him? With a piece of wood. Based on that abs, here's the questions that are out what do you do for work? No marriage status, kids status, and also weather weather chat's pretty boring to go to. We're gonna get rid of all those things and based on news reader Abby once, we're going to start the conversation with what's your favorite hobby?
Speaker 8: Do you know what you should ask? What cheese do you like? Okay, I'm a triple queen, bree Gal.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, okay, the saygurday have a late staff in our cafe is going to open up in a matter of minutes. The first question that I'm going to ask the Sparkle conversation is what's your favorite cheese? Watch this space?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Olympics is done, and I for one am very happy to say the word Olympics again. Welcome back.
Speaker 2: Well for everyone who doesn't know in radio lad we weren't allowed to say the word Olympics. It had to be Paris or the Paris Games.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous, I'm stupid hard to get your head around. What we saw was the best athletes all come together at once, and then the rest of the world became the biggest group of armchair experts that you've ever seen, don't we? Just and you just wonder if people were watching the games thinking I could do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could jump from a ten meter tower and do a triple backpike and lawlessly land.
Speaker 4: Well, we've learned that this week, haven we.
Speaker 1: So they did a bit of a study, a government study. They did a poll across twenty five different sports, asking the public if they believe they can qualify for the twenty twenty eight Olympics if they began training today right. So the results reveal that over one in four people believe they could reach Olympic level proficiency at least one sport within that timeframe. So you start training right now, you've got four years. No surprises here speaking to you is are we Younger people are the most confident, with thirty nine percent of eighteen to twenty four year olds and thirty four percent of twenty five to forty nine year olds thinking they have what it takes to compete on the world stage. Not surprisingly, older people are less confident. Fifteen percent of those over sixty five I said sixty five still believe they could achieve Olympic level performance in four years with dedicated effort.
Speaker 3: Why did you glance my way?
Speaker 1: When did?
Speaker 2: We can go back to the tapes on that if you want to. You definitely said over sixty five pointed glance in my direction.
Speaker 1: You caught my eye, That's all it was. Like, come on, there is no sport when I think about it, Like, look at all the athletics events. There's nothing that you could do from now to do a sub ten in the one hundred meters. There's nothing you could do if for the men's high jump to jump around two meters forty over eight meters in a long job.
Speaker 2: Come no, But you're thinking too big, Like I reckon, I could help. I reckon, I could have a crack at the shooting four years in the shooting, you just got to hit a clay pigeon.
Speaker 4: Okay, I've been to Wineries, I've done it before.
Speaker 1: Is there clay pigeon shooting in the Olympics. I'm sure that's an Olympics.
Speaker 4: I don't know it is now, So.
Speaker 1: What if you're tuning for the first time? Bit of a history lesson with Jody as well. She's got this persistent bung eye that pops you pop a blood vessel every two months.
Speaker 4: We that might cost.
Speaker 1: Adelaide's Most Awesome has been so much fun. So let's recap and let's put our heads together. Place awesome, most Awesome.
Speaker 4: Adelaide is most awesome and that's right. We're on a mission to find.
Speaker 2: Adelaide's most awesome foods, drinks, venues and more across our great state.
Speaker 1: It all started when World Donut Day got a sinking. Where is Adelade's Most Awesome Donuts?
Speaker 2: Nominations came in thick and fast, but there could only be one winner, Browns Barossa Donuts. It is my official duty to present you with the Jody and Hazy winner of Adelaide's Most Awesome Donut.
Speaker 5: Well done, Thanks everyone, everyone's for coming down.
Speaker 11: It's such a huge honor.
Speaker 5: We get up. We do this every day, male to bring you joys.
Speaker 11: Am I so glad that you agree with us that they are the best donuts.
Speaker 5: We so appreciate your support. Thank you.
Speaker 2: But we weren't stopping there.
Speaker 1: We've put it to you what next and sobey and the search for Adelade's most Awesome coffee?
Speaker 2: Once again, we were inundated with nominations, so we put our fine lists to the test. Could they sell their coffee in just ten seconds.
Speaker 7: I'm a GERI breath on.
Speaker 1: I need to breath on my gratitude to all you bruteful people for voting. You'll like to react on.
Speaker 7: Nov the Pope with being so much to It'm thankful at day.
Speaker 2: So mart there could only be one winner, and it was Coffee Factory in Port no longer.
Speaker 1: And now for its third installment, Adelaide's Most Awesome is back.
Speaker 12: But what next?
Speaker 1: Ah? Spot on?
Speaker 5: What's next?
Speaker 1: You? We've had so much fun this thing.
Speaker 2: Well that's the question, and we want you all to get involved.
Speaker 3: So we want to know what our next most awesome is going to be.
Speaker 1: Please send us a text. So for double my nine, jump on the socials out Jodie and Hazy tell us exactly what we should get right around So I mean barn me maybe Schnitzel. Oh love which Chnitzel?
Speaker 2: I mean? I love a good steam Tim sim oh oh dimmi. So I'm my votes vote one Steam Kim Sims.
Speaker 1: Steam dimsims sor right back in the egg role that We're open anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever you feel most passionate about, get involved, get on the socials, get around it, and let us know what you want to make the next most awesome. If you own a business and you think, oh my insert is awesome, we're happy to get around you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And it just needs to be for meaningful categories, you know what I mean, things that people are actually interested in you. Yeah, right, And mainly food. That's the big.
Speaker 5: One is sprinkled.
Speaker 1: That's the sprinkle donuts.
Speaker 8: We can't do donutsy but I think we should just do sprinkle like I know we did donuts, but we should just do sprinkled.
Speaker 4: Very niche category, I know that, but.
Speaker 1: I love if it's specifically sprinkled donuts. I mean to be question is is there anyone that can rival baufits a good very unique to South Australia.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, remember that day that I was on the phone to you in your car and you went through the drive and you've got a bacon and egg roll and they were like, welcome back, Andrew, and.
Speaker 4: They're like regular order.
Speaker 1: Like, oh there he is, he's back again. What do you mean I've never seen you before in my life? And then I gave him a big wink.
Speaker 2: If bacon and egg rolls gets enough enough interest, we're more than happy to do it.
Speaker 1: I might chuck a little voting for bacon and egg role would have got some boats coming through, got some votes.
Speaker 11: Guys feel it from Freeling maybe Adelaide's most awesome pub meal. So not just to sit to it broadens it out. Vula from a flag Staff Hill said, sandos are all the rave. Now I assume that sandwiches. There's some pretty cormet sandwiches out.
Speaker 3: Is that the ones with the really thick bread sandos?
Speaker 2: Oh maybe super thick, not Turkish bread. I don't even know, like a sour dough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're genuine gourmet sandwiches. A franc which is on Grange Road beautiful. They're pretty pricey, like we're talking these sort of sandwiches fifteen to twenty bucks. But it's an experience and.
Speaker 5: It's a full meal.
Speaker 11: It's like you think of the sandwiches like like you put it in the kids lunchbox, But these sandwiches are epic.
Speaker 1: Don't you dare think about not taking a fat I'm putting it on Instagram. That would be that sort of stuff would land you in jail.
Speaker 2: Don't put it on Instagram. And then did that sando even exist?
Speaker 1: Was it consumed?
Speaker 11: And then another one that's just come through from Adsy Best Adelaide, Mike Crewe Brewery beer. Oh for our as keep it takes coming through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So we will collect all the data and then maybe we'll do like a top five next week and then whittle it down from there.
Speaker 11: So on Monday we'll announce what the next category will be and then we'll ask all the nominations.
Speaker 2: As make another competition rules since twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: All right, Joe, do you take it from here? Okay, all right, get involved four double nine. My nine text line is open. Give us a suggestion socials as well at Jody and Hazy. We have so much fun in this space. It's not competitive at all. It's not person no anxious.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll get producer Zoe and to explain exactly how this works.
Speaker 5: Good morning. Well be the case with me. No, it's not too bad.
Speaker 6: The score as it stands is Jody eleven, Hazy seventeen. But you will worlds apart in Battle of the Bangers as well, and now you're literally dead. Even so, there is hope. Same deal. Every week we have three nova hits or throwbacks orchestralized. You guys have to guess you're playing for a couple of listeners for a Wallace Cinema family pass this morning. Teagan from Williamstown got through first and picked Team Jody.
Speaker 2: Oh there's there's one for the books.
Speaker 4: Thank you taking first time.
Speaker 2: And then Zoel just picked the Reagan of songs.
Speaker 6: Zoe from Campbelltown is on Team Hazy this morning by default.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, guys, Zoey, and good on you Tagan for us selecting Joe Biden.
Speaker 5: My very goodness.
Speaker 1: I'm Trump though actually yeah so literally Trump?
Speaker 4: Yes, an obnoxious buffoo?
Speaker 1: What you are?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 5: So same as always.
Speaker 6: Three songs best of three song number one.
Speaker 1: I think swift Love Story, Yeah, it's done.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 1: It was nice.
Speaker 2: You got me.
Speaker 1: You were on there. I think you clicked at the same time and then were you running through the chorus in your head?
Speaker 7: You did?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 5: That was what was really good about that? Using your name as your brother I love so.
Speaker 2: Also, thank you for man explaining my processes.
Speaker 5: My mental process doesn't have to get personally.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I can see how you're thinking.
Speaker 4: What am I thinking?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Tell me that you really respect me? Is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So good reading women's thoughts, you.
Speaker 6: Know, is Hey's going to take them the wind. We'll go to a tiebreak. Who's to say song number two.
Speaker 5: Sounds tough?
Speaker 11: Yes, I've got it, Jody.
Speaker 2: It is who Deanie by Man and I always forget her night.
Speaker 5: I always all the time.
Speaker 2: I come in and go on.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm picture that you're done and Hazy, you got anything.
Speaker 1: I believe that's who Deny Bye on the floor, Joe, thank you so much for doing such heavy lifting. I don't don't even know which song it was.
Speaker 5: I think she's broken.
Speaker 3: You know what it is?
Speaker 4: I always think is Camilabao.
Speaker 2: It's just a mental I'm not stop singing it now. That's so rat really literally played Alea every second song.
Speaker 1: So much, isn't it? Disappointed?
Speaker 2: So I'm just I'm gonna I'm going to appeal to your sense of humanity here.
Speaker 3: I'm hurting now in the moment I'm thriving.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, finished finished finishment.
Speaker 3: No, No, that was done. It was just Ton talking about my emotional pain.
Speaker 6: I think because the rules are the rules, Hazy, you have won it. You've won it for Zoey from Campbelltown.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think. Also we played for fun.
Speaker 1: We played with Zoe. You want to do a victory lap.
Speaker 5: All right, So I'm just for fun, Joe.
Speaker 1: You make it respect to one. You could lose to one. No fortunate can be through the hipside. I believe that's usher.
Speaker 6: Yeah that was good.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait be humble bee, humble bee, humble I will say, boy, oh boy, what an intense night it was last night on Channel seven. The winner and champion of Dancing with the Stars twenty twenty four is Lisa.
Speaker 5: And or Hazy.
Speaker 2: You would have tuned into your beautiful network Channel seven last night to see the final of Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 4: And the winner of it.
Speaker 2: Was there ever any doubt is the sensational Lisa mchowne and she joins us now, good morning, Oh the.
Speaker 7: Morning, guys. I'm a little rusty because I actually did scream. I was a little bit shoped last night when we were watching it back because we actually did know the winner ourselves, and we had a little bit of a gathering at some of the crew and yeah, it was a big surprise and a lovely one.
Speaker 2: Lisa, I'm well qualified to talk about this. I've just spent two days at a twelve and under dance troupe competition in Golden Grove, South Australia and spent a bit of time backstage. It's actually this whole dance mum thing. It's pretty damn hectic, isn't it. It's very it's very underestimated what women have to do.
Speaker 7: Oh seriously, the sequence going on and all of that stuff. But you know that that's what's so great about my gorgeous partner.
Speaker 10: At the UK.
Speaker 7: He was he grew up in the UK system before and dancing and hearing his stories some days we would. I was just typically sensing his stories while in training, and they were so exactly what you're describing, you know, the joys, the pitfalls, the dramas of the dance world. And here that's why it's so gorgeous when you work with the pros because you're in such safety as so it actually don't ever feel fund of all because they're so good and they can kind of see them stakes because things before you even make them. Lisa feeling Lisa.
Speaker 2: I was telling Hazey yesterday, I've never felt so sick and anxious in my life. When I forgot the elastic on my kid's hat and she was dancing and it slowly but surely slipped off the back of headh.
Speaker 7: My gosh, the fun fail. You know what, She's going to remember that moment. You're going to remember that moment has four over the dance concept. That's actually the story that you'll tell us her.
Speaker 1: Twenty First, Lisa, you're obviously an incredible dancer, and you have been for a long long time. Do you flaunt it? Are you the first person that are waiting to hear the dance floor? Because there's always someone where you're like, oh gosh, they're really but they're confident.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, it's that weird thing. And you know, even though I've done a music theater, I'm not a professional dancer, and you kind of when you work with pros, you really notice the whole. Like I've always been able to put a few steps together, but when you dance with a really good people, you really know you're out.
Speaker 11: Of your debt.
Speaker 7: Like when I started dancing with the stars, and even now, you know, some of those dances are really technical, which is why they trained clients like you know, athletes, and yeah, I can count and I can move my body, but yeah, it's next level stuff. But it's so it's an amazing way to keep sick because you don't know if you're exercising as such to do why you kind of watch these transformations of people doing dance at the start that starts because they you know, you're probably just like it just responded so well to dancing and makes you feel happy.
Speaker 2: Lisa, before we let you go and get on with your day, did you sit back and watch the games?
Speaker 3: Did you watch the Olympics?
Speaker 2: And what were your thoughts on the other elite dancer that's turned out to be ray Gun in the breakdancing.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, do you know?
Speaker 7: I actually haven't watched that yet and I can't wait to watch it, but what a superstar she has become like like a highlight.
Speaker 1: Of the game.
Speaker 7: And look, yeah, I mean I love the Olympics. I think it's incredible seeing these athletes. You've work so hard and for so long. And I think after Tokyo being you know, it was just on the tail end that COVID. You know, it's a mess to see Paris and to see the world unite. But it's been thought and it's been glorious. Actually, it's been a really happy time. You feel everybody's kind of it's the water cooler moments.
Speaker 2: Well, if you're hoping to make the transition into breakdancing, then the bad uses It won't be in la and probably won't be in Brisbane either, so you might have to stick to what.
Speaker 7: You do, don't you think though, they could have waited to make betternounces four people at one bettles in breakdad thing and in the next moment this same we're not doing again.
Speaker 5: I'm really sorry.
Speaker 9: What a guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so true, Lisa McEwen, Well done, congratulations, enjoy your mirror boy, enjoy your mirror ball dull and.
Speaker 7: Yeah I will. I'm going to be I can put the stick on in the in the in the shine. Than guys so
Speaker 4: Much, Thanks so much, Lisa,