Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law. Parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on over one hundred or live stream at Nova fm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on No.
Speaker 3: One hundred, Well, good morning, everybody.
Speaker 4: What can you choose?
Speaker 5: Morning? How are we.
Speaker 3: Feels a little like we returned from a long haul flight or like a holiday. Walking into work, so I'm like, we're have been in this building for like five or six days.
Speaker 5: Hide and seek, say nearly a week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I walked in. I'm like, you know, when you come back from holiday. Even driving yesterday, me too.
Speaker 6: Even today, I was like, oh I can't just roll from bed to the shower to the studio.
Speaker 3: No, no, yeah, it was a bit like that, Hello, hello Clyn.
Speaker 5: It's matter nothing, Oh, shaking your head?
Speaker 4: How is everyone's first day?
Speaker 3: Fredom?
Speaker 6: Yes, I had a bit of a sad day yesterday. We I'll talk about it a bit later. We had to put our family dog down, which was very sad. But other than that, my day was I was just a bit of an emotional message and I was exhausted and tired, and I was trying to look after my mum, and yeah, it was a sad day. Now in our she's okay, she's all right. Mom's are pretty stoic, I know, but we're okay.
Speaker 3: We'll dive into that a little bit later on what did you get up to? Oh, you would have went to the gym the stroke.
Speaker 7: I went to the gym room.
Speaker 6: I had every intention of doing that, but I was emotionally.
Speaker 8: Depleted and I was just like spent.
Speaker 6: I think, you know when you're so tired and you try and do something strenuous and like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're going to cry.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: I went for dumplings.
Speaker 8: Did you make it?
Speaker 7: Food caught dumplings.
Speaker 3: There's a little dumpling joint near the Aldie on Center Road, Archie and I went out little Dad and son lunch state. It was excellent. Those are not soup dumplings. But do you know how hard it is when they put it down on the table and they're like, I just need to wait for him to cool.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, and we've all gone too early with a long bow.
Speaker 3: And yes, what is it is?
Speaker 9: It?
Speaker 5: Ow long bout yesterday? And I might as well have burnt my tongue on a dumpling.
Speaker 6: I went, and I was like, I kind of want it to be relaxing, but also been sleeping on an air mattress for four days.
Speaker 8: My back is cool.
Speaker 4: Did you get And he.
Speaker 6: Said it was a different guy. I don't I haven't had this guy before. And he said what sort of pressure do you like? And I said firm anyway?
Speaker 5: And I was like, oh, your.
Speaker 6: Idea of firm might be different to Maria's idea of firm anyway.
Speaker 5: Whole molly. He got into muscles. I didn't know existence.
Speaker 4: Did he stand on you.
Speaker 3: Like it makes your shoulder go back?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And here yeah, like in above the above the peck orberh and in here in the front of my neck. And he kept going, how's the pressure?
Speaker 10: And I was like, good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: He would have been like, yeah, I had dry needling yesterday in my glutes and in my hips and in my.
Speaker 4: Let's dry needling.
Speaker 5: Is that like acupunctry acupuncture?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, what's photo? I think acupuncture? But do they twist them when they're in?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sometimes they flick them. I think you won the day with you.
Speaker 3: I was doing an arm date just by lifting those long bow that's the one we're going to big show. Let's get this is Jelly roll have We're got a big show coming up today. Your chance to win eight thousand dollars cog and cash in the next fifteen minutes. Harry Mackay for the Blues is in after eight o'clock. He's injured, but he's coming in.
Speaker 5: So what's he done? Do we know it's his injury? I don't know it's a leg thing.
Speaker 7: I think I missed the weekend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we didn't really watch footy, did we think it's a leg situation.
Speaker 3: Interesting to see how your boy Vossi is going down there to the handles, the heat.
Speaker 4: A lot of pressure.
Speaker 5: I don't want him anymore.
Speaker 7: Well, Buddy got on the on the podcast.
Speaker 5: Yesterday Buddy Franklin a podcast he.
Speaker 7: Does with your mate Change Crawford. Oh that's Crawf and Buddy. I think it's called or.
Speaker 8: Buddy Craft's Buddy would be good, We would be anyway.
Speaker 5: You know they played the Hawks together for long.
Speaker 7: Premiership teammates, are they? Yeah, Buddy says it's time it's time for Vossy to go.
Speaker 8: Maybe Buddy, you won't see out the end of the seay.
Speaker 7: You imagined Buddy as a coach. I'd love to see coach.
Speaker 4: How long has he been there?
Speaker 11: It's one of the most successful Carlton coaches in recent times. It's got like a fifty five percent win lost ratio. He's been about five or six years.
Speaker 5: Sometimes do the coaches get blamed when the You just got to ask.
Speaker 7: Is the is the message getting through?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 7: Is the message just a bit stale?
Speaker 5: What's the message?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't don't know.
Speaker 3: How are you be able to you carry?
Speaker 7: It's you know, the game plan?
Speaker 3: Also, I suppose if he's just sticking to the same game plan it's not working.
Speaker 5: Then it always.
Speaker 6: Looks to me like they all just run out there and run around try their best. It doesn't seem like there's a game plan in footy.
Speaker 7: White boards.
Speaker 6: All the teams just looks like there's forty men running around on the field.
Speaker 5: That's how much I know about footy.
Speaker 7: Same to be honest, and.
Speaker 3: Your dad's in the coaching, he's in the trenches.
Speaker 5: I need to start tuning into the Buddy and Change show.
Speaker 7: Yes, is it?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Buddy and Shane?
Speaker 5: Buddy and Shane?
Speaker 6: All right, Well, hear the Buddy and Shane show might wherever you get your boy.
Speaker 7: It's on the interwebs.
Speaker 5: Is it on the Nova player?
Speaker 7: I believe it's on YouTube.
Speaker 5: It's a video podcast, a vodcast?
Speaker 3: You too? Sound like two old people in a nursing home trying to work out technology.
Speaker 5: Do you understand what a vodcast? It'd be a vid cast, wouldn't it.
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: What did you say?
Speaker 7: That's a video podcast? Acast?
Speaker 5: What pod cast stand for? What's the po d you too? What does a pod? Does it stand for something?
Speaker 4: Your producer is on?
Speaker 5: We're podcast? Is what are we doing here?
Speaker 14: Podcastands for a digital audio file made available on the Internet for downloading to a computer or mobile device, typically available as a serious new installments of which can be received by subscribers automatically.
Speaker 5: Okay, so podcast does it stand for something.
Speaker 7: Someone that's just made it up?
Speaker 3: Listen to the speed he reads?
Speaker 5: I know he's a speed reader.
Speaker 3: He's a speed reader.
Speaker 5: Have you not heard him.
Speaker 6: Read articles out where you're like, huh no, it's a proper speed like it's a thing.
Speaker 4: Can you can you read something out for us this morning? Brady?
Speaker 8: Here we go read something to make it appropriately dangerous?
Speaker 14: The wood podcast is iPod on podcast it was called by by n Barmaca, journalist with the guy in the early febru Jas and four while running that we emerging auto blogging train the term game populard when Apple integrated podcast on into the iTunes on Apple dot Com.
Speaker 7: That's well, you've actually done pretty well there. Without stumbling, he.
Speaker 6: Could be on one of those government as. Ah yeah, he spins authorized.
Speaker 7: Yes, South Melbourne, Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Yes, do you reckon? He takes it in well read.
Speaker 5: Do you know what you were saying?
Speaker 7: When you're look at him? His thick as two planks and Nico parallel joins us. Now, Nico always a pleasure tell us about Super Saturday. It's always fantastic on Fox Footy the standards. Thanks for your time, mate, Yeah, really looking forward to this weekend. As you know, every game of the AFL season live four K with no ad breaks on Fox Footy, and this weekend in particular Super Saturday it's Hawthorne taking on North Melbourne Collingwood versus West Coast and I really think that Hawthorne and Collingwood two of the big amiship everyweight's I can't wait to see them in action.
Speaker 11: You for got about my team, the Demons, up against the Gold Coast. That's going to be an absolute blockbuster.
Speaker 9: That is gonna that is going to be you know what, Gold Coast. You know they're pushing for a spot in the eighth. They've impressed me this year. Hey, one of your passions is UFC. What's happening in the world, mate, It's huge this weekend, this Sunday in particular at mid day, it's a big international fight week card UFC three seventeen. You've got Iliot Taporia, the Spanish bloke that knocked Vulk out last year. He's moving up to claim a second UFC championship. He's fighting the bloke who holds the record for most finishes in the UFC in Charles Olivera. And you've also got a Kiwi, one of our guys, Caikara France. He's fighting for a belt in the comine event. It's going to be a huge, live and exclusive on main event.
Speaker 11: And I've been loving watching the Fever Club World Cup. Some of the big heavies of world football up in action.
Speaker 9: It's really taken on a life of its own standards. This you know a lot of people getting on board, potentially even more than I anticipated. You know, you know, the big return of football to Fox Sports. It's been great, you know, seeing Lionel Messi in action, and so many big games from not only like the clubs that we know in Europe, but you know, teams from South America, teams from Ocean, you're in Asia coming together and battling it out. It's been absolutely unreal on Fox.
Speaker 11: I love you what Nico new to Keo Sports. Get your first month for one dollar in stream over fifty lave sports including F one, AFL and NRL. Offer ends June thirty. Thanks for being with us. Thanks guys.
Speaker 3: Just before the break, we were talking about how Clint today Rogue Bunning's trip yesterday, you bought a showerhead in a sense a lot.
Speaker 5: I imagine hard to install.
Speaker 7: I don't think you can unless you're an electrician.
Speaker 3: You've got to be a qualified Sparky. That's why as soon as we hit the ad break, he goes, so go dad a ring when he's a job for you. You put me in a very awkward position.
Speaker 7: He just added to the list. Yeah, but he said he wanted to help you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I handed the phone face time. He facetimed us my dad and I handed it to Jason. I said, a, Jason's got some jobs for you?
Speaker 3: Oh it? But no, no, no, yeah you do.
Speaker 7: You said you want Dad to do some work.
Speaker 3: I said, I've got some sparky work I need done. And You're like, oh, Dad will do it for you. And I thought you can't just nominate him, Like.
Speaker 5: Okay, you can when it's your dad.
Speaker 7: You know, well Dad loves it.
Speaker 5: Dad's you can do a trade.
Speaker 6: Yeah, people can nominated a friend skill.
Speaker 3: He was like he was on FaceTime. I'm like, oh, get a John And Clint's like, yeah, Jason's got some sparky work for you to do.
Speaker 4: And I just looked at him.
Speaker 5: Like, get your panic. Yeah, get did you get stage front in front of Johnson?
Speaker 7: I didn't want to be just opened your mouth and said, yeah, I've got some butts what you put up?
Speaker 4: No, no of their sense of light?
Speaker 5: Well big job.
Speaker 3: I don't want him.
Speaker 5: I mean, were you offering.
Speaker 3: Him free practicing on mine and then he nails it up?
Speaker 5: We're offering John stant Away up for free?
Speaker 7: Nah that it would be a cash job for pain? Oh saw, I am pain that goes into the stand Away family.
Speaker 3: Trust A paide job. I thought it was like, you.
Speaker 5: Can give a last job.
Speaker 3: It was getting a love job from your dad.
Speaker 8: Cashi.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe we negotiate thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 5: Do you take your finest feet to take part to your dad's twenty referral feet?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. Have you involuntarily been nominated for something?
Speaker 5: Involuntarily nominated?
Speaker 3: Involuntarily nominated for something?
Speaker 5: Yeah? My best friend is a builder. Well, he owns a building company.
Speaker 6: I don't know how many tools cheese I was picked up recently, but I call him on the rag and I'm like, hey, bro, this is broken.
Speaker 5: You're going to have to come and fix it.
Speaker 3: I guess what I had to put.
Speaker 5: Together, but he might as well be.
Speaker 3: I had to build the school podcast studio.
Speaker 7: Oh what because you're working radio? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Were you involuntarily I was involuntarily nominated by my wife.
Speaker 4: She goes, oh, yeah, Jason can come in and.
Speaker 5: Did you do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You do it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Qualified to do that.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: I rang a few texts and said, hey.
Speaker 6: We're just did you involuntarily nominate one of our texts?
Speaker 7: The same thing happens to us, So Lauren, like with Channel nine stuff, Clinton, Lauren will host host.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we are involuntarily nominated a lot to host things for people.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number? How good is this up for grabs? I've got an overnight stay at the W Melbourne. You can book for the ultimate winter staycation at W Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Oh that would be nice.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Has someone pretty much put you forward for a job. I'm sure it happens to trade's all the time. Nurses.
Speaker 4: Oh, they're choking. Sharon will help.
Speaker 3: You know what, Sharon?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, If you're a nurse, you should be help.
Speaker 3: Sharon's off the clock thanks to shel Ready Express. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. We're talking about involuntarily nominated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, have you been?
Speaker 6: Has your services been offered up by someone like? It happens to Clinton I a lot. Oh, Lauren and Clint, they'll.
Speaker 5: Host your event for you. Well, they'll speak it. You think clin often and unavailable, but Clint always turns up.
Speaker 3: Well, Clint's his dad around to do sparky work at my place.
Speaker 7: You love it, you voluntarily saying he'll love it, and you get him a nice cup of tea and then Biscuit.
Speaker 5: Brodie nominated his mate.
Speaker 6: Remember when I couldn't work out how to fix the lights in my bathroom?
Speaker 8: The Diddler he helped.
Speaker 7: Oh the did came around?
Speaker 5: He didn't come around.
Speaker 7: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't let him into my house. He did.
Speaker 8: He does?
Speaker 3: He drive around the van, which.
Speaker 6: Remotely when I like, we facetimed him and he told me what I think.
Speaker 3: Any trading with the name Diddler, you're better off working him in the house. No, that's a remote.
Speaker 5: Didn't you go and fix gen Z's washing machine? Services offer it up for that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: So and did we fix it? I didn't, but I recommended someone else, and you go.
Speaker 4: To I was virtually trying to fix it.
Speaker 3: You're doing it online for my niece's school fate. They put me on the dunking machine to raise money.
Speaker 7: As in you you got dunked.
Speaker 3: My sister was like, come on, like you're in radio. Don'll give money, can you?
Speaker 5: And did you get done?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Did you wear a wetsite or were you in your board shorts when your shirt?
Speaker 3: I was in my popping hot, rashy, piping hot. I was pretty hung, so I was like, get me back in that water.
Speaker 7: Good for me.
Speaker 4: It was amazing.
Speaker 7: Please tell me it wasn't a white T shirt.
Speaker 4: No, that wasn't.
Speaker 3: The kids were scared.
Speaker 13: Ships.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Aaron in Saint Kilda.
Speaker 6: Good morning, have you involuntarily nominated somebody for something?
Speaker 15: Good morning?
Speaker 4: How you guys doing.
Speaker 15: We're doing well, buddy, I'm doing good. Thanks for asking. So basically I've got I've got to use is my brother, and basically everyone in our bloody friend group decides that when they need something move we get the phone call. Like last week, my friend calls me and she's like, oh, I got a washing machine, help me.
Speaker 10: I'm like, you've got you.
Speaker 7: I want to try.
Speaker 3: I want to get the wrapped up, but then I know you guys will be bringing me going. You got to try?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm going to need you try. If you've got to you, if you're the.
Speaker 6: Person in the friendship grip with the youth, you are basically putting your hand up to offer to help people.
Speaker 3: All off the car.
Speaker 4: Also take my car.
Speaker 7: I just take it for the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, I don't think I have to go with Like I'm not.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 5: If you're handing over your car, that's still pretty handy.
Speaker 3: It's go to Helen morning, Helen morning. Were you were you voluntarily nominated? Involuntarily nominated?
Speaker 6: Sir of I'm a swimming structor, off and family or my daughter in or don't worry Mama, the kids.
Speaker 7: That's a real undertaking Helen as well, I imagine.
Speaker 15: And it's not like it's a one afternoon nos.
Speaker 5: So how many kids have you talked to swim in your own time? Do you think?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 3: Over thirty five years alone?
Speaker 5: Hundreds, one hundred.
Speaker 3: See, we've got Aaron, one of our babysitters.
Speaker 5: Did you just see her wedding?
Speaker 4: No, that was Zowe, her sister.
Speaker 3: They were both they used to be swimming and now it's higher than for baby sitting.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you should take Archie for a swim. How are you in there? Maybe teach him to do the monkey around the ed.
Speaker 6: That's a good idea, you know. I mean, if you're on the dime anyway, she's all your skills.
Speaker 7: Yes, what they called the monkey around the edge?
Speaker 5: What's the monkey around the edge?
Speaker 3: You hold onto the No, you don't do the sound. You know, like if you're a kid.
Speaker 5: My body's impersonal child in a pool around the edge. So you can get to the stairs called the monkey. Know that.
Speaker 4: Well, if you teach, like you know, have fun.
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Does he is he in floating stage at all?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 3: He isn't.
Speaker 5: Now he can swim.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's still bananas. No no, no, no food in the pool.
Speaker 6: No, you can't swim for twenty minutes after you've eaten or something that tragged.
Speaker 5: What it was that rule?
Speaker 3: I think it's because your belly and your sink but.
Speaker 5: Sink or is it because you'll vomit?
Speaker 3: I think it's more like you might get a stitch or something and you're sink. I remember thinking like, yeah, one more hot chip. Does the time reset?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know, I remember thinking that too. Well I've had a paddle.
Speaker 3: Pop, ye, sink, time's going to reset.
Speaker 4: I'm going to get back to the twenty I.
Speaker 8: Was twenty five dragged.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mom, it's it been twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: Yet by the ten minute mark, they're like, get in there and sink.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 5: Yeah or no.
Speaker 4: Kelly in Geelong, heey keely sorry, good.
Speaker 3: Morning, Yes, good morning.
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 3: We're good? Have you been involuntarily nominated for something I have?
Speaker 18: I am actually a wedding planner and I get nominated to everybody's hens days, even if I'm not a bride, land.
Speaker 6: To punish my sister and Laurie's an event planner and she's the same.
Speaker 5: Everyone's like she thinks. Sometimes people just want to invite her to the wedding so she can help do stuff.
Speaker 3: We used to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we put on a breakfast here at Nover and you were like my.
Speaker 5: Sister in Laurel, we'll get step to do it.
Speaker 3: Everyone kept coming up to us down thanks for putting on the breakfast. Yeah, concept.
Speaker 5: I got to thank her.
Speaker 3: You know what, you deserve a little treat for yourself. How about we chuck in overnight stay at the W Melbourne.
Speaker 7: Oh that would be amazing.
Speaker 5: Thank you. I appreciate that. That's payback for all the Hen's parties you've had to order us.
Speaker 6: My sister in law is probably listening to this. Where's my overnight states W? Your business is Beck Entertainment. If anyone needs a good events plan, it's very good.
Speaker 3: She's just involuntarily used you to get a plug away free advertising one. You can book the ultimate winter staycation at W Melbourne. It is just gone thirteen to seven. This is Nomber one hundred Teddy Swims what a voice. I'll be honest, I don't. I don't last at concerts.
Speaker 5: No, you don't have the attentions.
Speaker 3: No, I've got the attention span of an ant.
Speaker 6: But if you were glued to Teddy Swims when he was in our Nova's Red room.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, meush Nova's red room.
Speaker 5: Nova's Red Room.
Speaker 6: Yep, he We need to get him back in the red room when he comes back in what Nova's red room?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 5: We got in trouble, yeah for calling it the Nova Redroom.
Speaker 7: It's red room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lauren and I got yelled at, did you? Yeah, we walked off stage.
Speaker 5: Yelled at It's we delivered the information correctly.
Speaker 3: We're like, mate, we're pretty it was our first gig. You We're like when you were like, you got the station rock.
Speaker 5: But we should get Teddy Swims back in Nova's Red Room.
Speaker 3: Yes, sure, yes, or both of them. Hey, how would you like to go to Vegas? We'll put you on the stanmd by list. You Land that good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Have you been to Vegas before?
Speaker 5: I have?
Speaker 17: And I love it?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: You sound like fun you Land, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You sound like you've you've done something there and you just want to check.
Speaker 5: In on it done. Some No one goes to Vegas to sit in their room and read books there to have a good name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to take in a just lay show and stuff of Yeah you know, hey, you're on the stand by list.
Speaker 17: Awesome, good lark.
Speaker 5: Fingers cross, fingers crossed.
Speaker 3: You'll get back into the States right like.
Speaker 4: It wasn't too world. Last time banned how loose.
Speaker 3: Was because Clen had his thirtieth over there, didn't he?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he did.
Speaker 7: I was there. It was very big.
Speaker 5: I remember being in the stretch hummer.
Speaker 3: Do they have normal cars in Vegas or was it just all stretch?
Speaker 6: I was only in a stretch Hummer. And at one point someone was car surfing on the roof of.
Speaker 5: Very dangerous. Do not recommend.
Speaker 4: What are you talking?
Speaker 3: Just out the sunroof on the roof.
Speaker 6: What happened was he jumped out the sun roof, ran down. We heard this, We're like, where what's happened? Where As he ran down the roof and then we pulled up at traffic lights and he opened the door, got back in.
Speaker 7: I think we pulled up they were pulling into a into a liquor store and he jumped out of the sun roof, ran down, ran down and opened the door for us store.
Speaker 5: They don't recommend.
Speaker 3: You would have thought it was hilarious at the time, silly boy?
Speaker 5: How old was I?
Speaker 7: How old?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 5: Five years older than me?
Speaker 7: I'm forty something too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I was. I was twenty I was twenty five.
Speaker 3: That's some time to anything else happened than I need to know about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I woke up under the couch in my room.
Speaker 3: Hang on your there.
Speaker 5: I thought that was my bed. I think when I got.
Speaker 3: You were completely nude under the couch.
Speaker 5: That's how I woke up.
Speaker 3: How do you get under the yep?
Speaker 5: Not sure? Well, my head was under the couch. Yeah, how did you know that?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning Melbourne. It is just gone eight past seven. Big question mark over Vossi at the Blues.
Speaker 6: Many people asking questions, now, why is Buddy Franklin blown up?
Speaker 7: Bud He's got a new podcast, That's why was a new podcast.
Speaker 6: But he knows a lot about football, Yes he does. But the Carton fans like.
Speaker 7: Buddy Patrick creeps. The Carton captain yesterday called for calm backed Vossi really, which means he could be.
Speaker 8: Said, they will strife if the captain says.
Speaker 11: Usually when you when you back someone the board strike and say SOA says I want him, you know, when the typical sort of like the coach has got our full support. All those messages from board level, from footy level, and then a couple of weeks later, what did I all say that?
Speaker 7: I don't know. It's just like a pantomime, a bit of.
Speaker 3: A pantomime, foy, not just I've seen another industry.
Speaker 8: Politics, anything else.
Speaker 5: Happens to everybody.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 3: We're going to catch up with Harry mckuiy this morning after eight o'clock. We'll get harried away in and find out what the mood is like inside at the club. Do you remember these twins on the news a couple of a couple of months back now. They were describing a crime that took place in Queensland.
Speaker 16: He's got a gun. Poor mama's suck up there. She goes, are you all right? Because he had all blood his place, and he goes, I'll shoot you.
Speaker 6: Oh. They were gorgeous. They've got the bird sanctuary. Do twins that rescue all well?
Speaker 3: Australiasia, No, Australia.
Speaker 7: You guys, we're like twins.
Speaker 3: Austraighta's most identical twins.
Speaker 5: We are just like twins.
Speaker 3: Premier Tonight Tomorrow seven thirty or nine and nine now, toasted by Scottie Camp which at the start I was like, that's weird, but down he's got twins.
Speaker 5: Oh we are.
Speaker 3: We've got showers coming up for the next few days, which is not great. Hey, good time to just mistle in a home, Papaveno, put the fire on and watch some TV.
Speaker 5: Are you doing this tonight?
Speaker 3: Exactly? You need to check this show out.
Speaker 8: The sense of twins put to the test.
Speaker 2: Take it.
Speaker 5: Do you always talk together at the same time?
Speaker 16: Sometime?
Speaker 1: Scott cam and Doctor Young Pigman answer the question which.
Speaker 16: Of these twins are Australia's post identical?
Speaker 3: All right, you can check it out tonight seven thirty or nine and nine. Now Jamie and Stephanie are identical twins. They joined us this morning.
Speaker 6: I'm seeing double good morning. Oh even your mannerisms are the same, lady. Yes, so I love identical twins. My grandmother is an identical twin.
Speaker 3: You're freaking out.
Speaker 7: You know in the paper how they used to have spot the difference. Yes, yeah, yes to circle. I'm just trying to see what's.
Speaker 5: One's got blue glasses and one's got black.
Speaker 7: Glasses, and you've you're in, Now which one are you? So, steph you've got a ring? Right, you know you're wearing a ring as well. Spoted that one.
Speaker 5: Jamie.
Speaker 6: So Stephanie's on the left and Jamie's on the right, and you too are very identical.
Speaker 4: No, Jamie's on the left.
Speaker 3: No, no, this will help. So girls, you both live together?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 10: Do you mimmy asking how old you are? Thirty in like three weeks?
Speaker 5: Right, so you live together.
Speaker 6: I mean, now, I know you've come in here as publicity for a TV show, But do you always dress the same?
Speaker 10: We try that too, but recently it's been happening a lot. So we walk out the door. Normally we do a check before we go at the door, but recently every time we go out, we look at each other when we get to the bus and we're like, we've worn the same thing.
Speaker 5: You don't mean to no, no, no.
Speaker 10: No, We're just put on what feels comfortable in the morning and then just happens to be exactly the same thing. And then we go we get on the bus, Yeah, we don't notice before we leave. But when we get on the bus, that's when.
Speaker 3: We're like, do you sit together on the bus?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You share?
Speaker 10: Then go like you go that way?
Speaker 5: To go that way?
Speaker 3: Because not only do they live together, these guys actually work together. They're both in childcare once in the nursery.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm in the nursery and I'm in toddlers.
Speaker 5: But don't the kids get confused.
Speaker 10: They're actually pretty good. They actually go by sound of voice. They don't even have to turn around when we walk in the space to know exactly who to them, we don't. They go Hi, Jamie him, And then sometimes they don't want cuddles from me, They want cuddles with Jamie and they know exactly who.
Speaker 4: Do you girls have partners?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 6: Right, oh my gosh, Heaven help when one of you falls in loves No.
Speaker 10: No, Me and Jamie aren't really into dating people. We're happy to just do.
Speaker 5: You've got each other, would you bother? Get someone else to mess with? But when you've got each.
Speaker 3: Other, But imagine coming to date Jamie like the PRESSU would be on the impressed step. Otherwise you'd be.
Speaker 7: Saying the.
Speaker 5: Other one didn't like it, you'd be done for.
Speaker 11: You spent so much of your life clearly together. I mean, do you fight?
Speaker 10: Sometimes we have like a two minute and then what do you fight over? It could be anything. It could be like who's going to change clothes? Or like what we're doing in the.
Speaker 5: Day, normal sister stuff.
Speaker 7: Do you think? Do you think the same things?
Speaker 10: Sometimes it's really easy, like if we're debating on something that we can see each other's site, easier like that.
Speaker 4: Can I try something?
Speaker 19: So?
Speaker 4: What about?
Speaker 3: Okay? Think of don't say it, just think of like a cereal, a breakfast cereal. And I'll say three to one, and you guys both say your answer. Okay, you got something in mind? Three two one cocoa?
Speaker 5: What did you both take?
Speaker 3: Cocoa?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's our favorite food, right, Okay, think of an animal?
Speaker 12: Okay, three two one?
Speaker 10: Dog?
Speaker 5: You have a hone see if you can?
Speaker 7: Okay, think of your favorite in this studio?
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 7: Three to one?
Speaker 10: Jace is the one who's better with like in.
Speaker 6: All, my grandmother is an identical twin. So I'm fascinated by twins. I love twins. I'm drawn towards them. It's I think it's something in our DNA. But my Nan used to say when because they actually ended up living in different countries, and my Nan used to say when her twin sister was sick or something happened to her, she felt like she could feel something was wrong.
Speaker 5: Are you guys that connected?
Speaker 10: We've had that before, like because I've broken We've were both broken our arms at different times, the same arm, but times. And then I'm in primary school when Jamie fell off the monkey Bars. I was like, something's wrong because I was hanging out on the oval and I'm like, something's wrong. And her best friend came and found me and was like, Jamei's falling off the monkey Bars program. And I was like, Oh, that was that feeling, because it's it's a really weird.
Speaker 3: Medical history of like something happened to one twin and then it's happened to the.
Speaker 5: Other, like a sickness.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there would be, because you've got the same DNA, right, That's how it works.
Speaker 10: We do joke that like Jamie's my spare parts and I'm her spare parts because like because that's so yeah, like we need it.
Speaker 3: Would their DNA be exactly the same like, could Jamie commit a crime and set Steff up for it?
Speaker 10: Yeah, they've had that, but like, yeah, we can do well. In the past used to be that if like one person did something and they will both like will be each other alibi, then you.
Speaker 3: Will have to know, oh my god, when one of them gets done on to speak and the other one could take.
Speaker 7: You or just phone. Do you tend to play a fan of practical jokes we.
Speaker 10: Go with get cold feet, like we go to do it, we plan it, go to do it, and they were like, no, I can't do it. But then if you pull us on the phone or have because we feel guilty telling people they've got the wrong one. So if you're talking to us and you've got the wrong one, we'll just play on until until they ask question, being like, oh I don't know the answer. I'll just answer what Jamie answers, and then they're like you're not Jamie. I was like yes, so.
Speaker 5: Close, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: And what are some of the other things that are a bit freaky that we wouldn't understand if we're not an identical twin, Like what are some of the things that you do the same or that you think the same or that, Like if you had any moments where you're like, oh, this is a twin.
Speaker 5: Thing, we would be like that one.
Speaker 10: Yeah, talking at the same time. We try not to, but yeah, a lot of the time because we're thinking very similar. Yeah, it happens. Yeah, that like the wanting to always be apart because we don't ever spend much time apart.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what do you do separately?
Speaker 10: Not really anything, Like we're like when after the show we'd finished the show, We're like, the one thing we're going to work on is getting public transport apart because we never have to so then we're so then we still get nervous getting public transport separately because we're used to doing it together.
Speaker 5: Do you have separate bank accounts or one bank account like we have.
Speaker 10: Separate goes into one because we all have this. We have the same hobbies and everything. So yeah, yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 5: Why there's no one to argue over what you want for dinner. Always agreed. Anything you disagree on something, I don't.
Speaker 10: Know because most of the things that we can negotiate with each other to get out.
Speaker 5: Lot's a happy marriage.
Speaker 3: I've got one hang on Australia, I just can't do this.
Speaker 7: Do you have bunk beds.
Speaker 10: We're used to growing up now, No, we've got the two, but they're like pushed together, so it's basically like one.
Speaker 5: With There are the twins in the show that you walked in and met and went nah, they're not as similar as us.
Speaker 10: Pretty you'll see tonight like they're all pretty much the same.
Speaker 4: And I try one more game. Okay, think think of a pizza topping. Okay, okay, you got a.
Speaker 5: Pizza top, always food related.
Speaker 7: Imagine if you had a twin, there'd be no more food.
Speaker 10: Okay, so you think of a pizza topping, topping, or like a flavor like would you say ham or would you say pineapple?
Speaker 12: I mean?
Speaker 5: Or would you say Hawaiian?
Speaker 7: I think a style of.
Speaker 3: A style of pizza, like style of pizza like.
Speaker 5: Pep chicken.
Speaker 10: Okay, thinking three, two, one half and half. We found that.
Speaker 3: Australia's most identical Twins premieres tonight Tomorrow Night's thirty nine and nine.
Speaker 5: Now me too, don't go? Can you stay?
Speaker 3: Jamie and Steph, thanks for coming in. Veronica's untouched. The reason we are playing the Brisbane Twins is because we've turned into twin FM. This is an over one hundred. You're on the air with Jas and Lauren clint here as well. Look, we were just chatting with two of the girls, Jamie and Stiff. They appear on Austraya's Most Identical Twins tonight on Channel nine.
Speaker 5: I'm not kidding. These are the same people.
Speaker 3: The interview wrapped up, we hit an ad break. We're like, girls, thanks coming in, and then we just kept asking.
Speaker 8: Questions and we're like, can you please stay?
Speaker 4: You ain't leaving.
Speaker 6: So if you've just tuned in, the girls are on this Channel nine, the women, i should say, on this Channel nine show tonight. Now they've come in dressed in the same outfits. One has a blue pair of glasses, one has a black pair of the same glasses. And that's the only way we can identify it now as.
Speaker 7: The blue glass.
Speaker 3: This is what I find fascinating. They live together, they work together. You're both non interested in dating, because as far as you're concerned, you've got your companion. I would love to live with myself.
Speaker 7: I would go absolutely.
Speaker 5: Crazy if another Jays Hawkins walked in here right now, I would walk out now the back. If there was two.
Speaker 6: This world is not made for two of you, and I'm not made for a world with two of you.
Speaker 3: But think about it, imagine you living with yourself like all those silly little things fonce does.
Speaker 5: Know how to pack the Because we were asking you, girls, is there anything that annoys each other, like it's one of you good at packing the dishwasher or does one of you leave the wet towels on the floor. You just do everything the same, do or we just divide?
Speaker 10: So then I prefer doing the dishwasher first to do the washing. So then if we have come to an argument, we're like, okay, well, if you want to do your thing this way and I want to do my thing this way, we'll just take the job of the thing that we wants.
Speaker 3: Just what we're missing relationship.
Speaker 5: We need another us. Should we try and find.
Speaker 4: Put ourselves forward for the cloning program?
Speaker 11: Hey, and I mean personal question again. We were speaking about it off the air, but you've spoken about starting a family potentially.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, how how would that world?
Speaker 10: Then we would then go into like IVF to then because we want to be raising the children together, but then as two single parents, right, yeah, so then either one of us would have but because we can't just hade who would go first. We're gonna both go at the same time. And then if it's meant to be, it's meant to be right, and then whoever would be.
Speaker 6: One fell pregnant and the other one didn't fall pregnant. You would be fine with that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, that just means that nature is just it's.
Speaker 3: Not meant to be that you could both fall pregnant.
Speaker 10: Yes, and our younger sisters like, if it ends up being twinned, she's moving out. It would be like two two? Is it a one one? Yes, we have four kids.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh, if you both had twins.
Speaker 10: Y, which is like genetically possible, is it more possible?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need a mini bus.
Speaker 5: If you're an identical twin, is it more likely you'll have twins in the family.
Speaker 10: Seems if it runs in the family. But our family it's kind of like a.
Speaker 5: Hit because my grandmother is a twin.
Speaker 6: And if you've seen the size of my fiance, if I end up having twin polls, I'll be bed ridden from day one.
Speaker 5: And for the rest of.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 5: Is there anything different do any of you have, like a birthmark or a freckle or something that the other.
Speaker 10: One's got a mole on her leg. And when we were little, that's how mom dad told's part you can't see it. They used to try colored hair ties about all our baby photos. But then as soon as like if the hair ties are the same color or something, you just.
Speaker 12: Don't know because it's like when no, this is the wrong analogy. I like you no, no, no, Now, I'm not comparing.
Speaker 5: But it's like I.
Speaker 4: Went, you were you were like, he's an analogy, go for it.
Speaker 6: I went. I went to see the Guye dog buppies and there are all these blonde little poppies and they paid different colored spots on them.
Speaker 5: So they know I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 2: Saying you like, I'll pay my left thumb. That's the only way.
Speaker 5: Well, that's the only way.
Speaker 6: And my friend who had twins, she used to paint fingernails on one of them.
Speaker 5: So that's like so they could tell you.
Speaker 3: Is there a food that one of you doesn't.
Speaker 5: Like another food?
Speaker 10: So the foods that we really don't agree on. So Jamie loves swotosweet them like apples. I can't stamp them.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 10: She's the same with peanut butter. I love peanut butter. Toast and she's like, I have to go to another room because it smells show.
Speaker 5: Do they do research as to why that is different?
Speaker 10: We did a food one, but then yeah, because we didn't didn't get to see the results, so we went in and did all the activities and then the results were kind of kept, so then it would still be a surprise for us.
Speaker 3: Sorry, when you sit down, like at the end of the day, because like I think, imagine being in this situation. Yeah, you both happen to watch the block.
Speaker 10: We're happy, and then if we can't agree, we'll do the same thing. Like we'll go and one of us will sit one phone and one of us sit on the other and watch our individual things. But most of the time we'll sit together.
Speaker 6: So, I mean, you guys are obviously good people, and you're good at compromising, which is the key to any good relationship, which I'm not very good.
Speaker 10: You're used to being on your own though, because we've never known anything.
Speaker 5: Different the whole life.
Speaker 10: Then suddenly getting a relationship and then having two people, you'd have to then learn.
Speaker 7: Do you barrack for the same football team.
Speaker 10: We don't really do football, but we're both team.
Speaker 5: Didn't annoy you having to share a birthday growing up.
Speaker 7: Morning.
Speaker 10: Like recently we've been like we should try having two parties to see but parts and at the end where like that was just meant to.
Speaker 6: You should have two parties on the same day, different places and see who goes to which one.
Speaker 10: Some one who would get one?
Speaker 6: Yeah, girls, people ever say, oh I'm better friend.
Speaker 5: Do you have a best friend.
Speaker 10: We're both the best friends.
Speaker 5: So does anyone ever.
Speaker 6: Say to you though, like Jamie Stephanie was really annoying me today.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, so you can.
Speaker 10: Then I told them back how she annoys me.
Speaker 5: They do not.
Speaker 8: Annoy each but she's you.
Speaker 3: So it's sort of like you're annoying yourself.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 6: It's skilled at the other one. That's one an amazing opera singer, and the other one's not.
Speaker 10: Jamie can do really like hand like sewing, and like I can't do that. I tried and I lost my sanity, so she can.
Speaker 5: Do Yeah, so there's something different in your brain.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, yeah, girls, we love you.
Speaker 3: We need to let them go. You know why, because they work in childcare. They can't open the childcare places. They're out doing prim.
Speaker 5: Kids are the kids with their parents until you get there.
Speaker 10: No, no, we're clothing so where we finished later.
Speaker 6: You're doing the late Yeah, guys, get on our socials and have a look at the photo we're going to post of all of us our favorite guests this year.
Speaker 3: Australia's Most Identical Twins premieres tonight and tomorrow seven thirty on nine and nine. Now we are going to let them go this time. Girls, Thank you so much for coming in.
Speaker 10: Another that's the way.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning Melbourne. It is just go on sixteen to wait. Johnny Knoxville and they're bringing back Fear Factor. Yeah, that was.
Speaker 7: Quite a long time ago.
Speaker 3: What happens on Factor again?
Speaker 5: Who wins with Mike Whitney and ten years?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a bit like that.
Speaker 5: You know, wait what happened on that again?
Speaker 3: Like, oh, we'll give you a hundred bucks if you jump from one semi trailer to the other so.
Speaker 5: You don't face your own fear. Its just anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you've scared of sharks of Johnny Knoxville.
Speaker 7: I haven't heard that name in forever.
Speaker 5: Guess yes, you're be hosting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know Joe Rogan famous podcast, one of the biggest in the World. He used to host Fear Factor, did he back in the day? Yeah, it's where he started.
Speaker 5: Did we have Fear Factor here?
Speaker 7: Yes? We had a local version of stand by Google.
Speaker 8: Mike Whitney did who does.
Speaker 5: Who Days Wins? Who Days Wins? Did you have to dare a friend or something? You had to nominate something?
Speaker 4: Can you imagine what the local Fear Factor would have been?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Pop a balloon for fifty dollars as the rules.
Speaker 7: And mine actually did it. The program was hosted by Mark Yellen.
Speaker 6: Oh, Mark Yellen, we'll tell yelling about never heard of him, nor have I?
Speaker 7: Glad how many seasons and seven episodes? I miss it so much?
Speaker 5: Mark Yellen? Mark Yellen? Where are they now?
Speaker 7: Two thousand and two it was canceled up to three episodes.
Speaker 3: Bring back Who Dares? Mark? No? No, No, Mike Whitney, Whitney, what was the other one?
Speaker 5: Mike Whitney hosted Glad.
Speaker 7: He was the official, wasn't he?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He was the ref? Yeah, it was the ref. Hey, guys, coming up your chance to win five thousand dollars? We got the five K question on the way. But next I received a very interesting DM yesterday from a young lad.
Speaker 5: Oh I got many dms.
Speaker 3: This one will shock you or we will go there on the other side of the Lady Gaga, this is Nover. Good morning, Good morning Albert, Lady Gaga.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: It is just ten to eight here on over one hundred. We're doing a thanks to our mates. It's already express big morning. Yesterday we wrapped up our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars hide and seek for the last a few days, what last four and a bit days? We were hiding at a location in Melbourne. First one to find us won the money. Here's a quick fifteen second a cap of the moment Charlie walked away with the cash.
Speaker 6: Jason Lawrence, wherever you are, walk through that door, Charles.
Speaker 2: Charles from Almonds, you just won.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, ninety four thouars.
Speaker 8: Thanks for child.
Speaker 3: Everyone had got involved and had a lot of fun with it.
Speaker 19: It was so much fun, lots of fun.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of people that were so close, so much how's this?
Speaker 5: What about? What about the guys across the road.
Speaker 3: As we were walking out with our suitcases, the guys in the office.
Speaker 8: Directly offer apartment.
Speaker 5: It was an apartment.
Speaker 3: Directly across the road. He opens his window and yells out, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: If you could have told us.
Speaker 5: Jason's sorry, Fellers.
Speaker 3: Someone else who's kicking themselves is a girl named Eron. She sent me a DM yesterday and she goes, hey, just have a look at the screen shop below, and the time I took it it was our exact location, sixteen Sandaland Street, South Melbourne. When Friday, Oh.
Speaker 7: My goodness, that's day two.
Speaker 6: Even on the windows Sellers advocates, Property advocates.
Speaker 3: Yep, day two. She had found us by searching online, but she didn't go and knock on the door and then realized that's where we were hiding. So far she would have went close to two hundred thousand. She joined the town tell a hello, God, why did you not come and knock on the door.
Speaker 15: Oh God, stop listen.
Speaker 18: I can't believe this has even happened. When I saw the address, when the winner knocked on the door, I think on most passed out. So what happened was I was screenshotting places I thought you guys were at, but it was so early on that I thought i'd wait some more clues. So I had a bunch of screenshots and the more CLUESY gave out the more I was like, oh, no, it can't be there.
Speaker 3: But then a question, why did you screenshot that place? Were you going through real estate webshots?
Speaker 18: Yeah, So what happened was I started googling vacant commercial properties around Melbourne, and as I started with like close to the Nova Studios area, and I thought they wouldn't be that close like in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: I think that might be a bit psyched you out.
Speaker 18: And the crazy thing is that the screenshot is at nine oh six am, like it was Friday morning, and the only thing I went by was the spectator's clues. So I was just trying to like work myself away from there, and it just even screenshot seven Street.
Speaker 5: Did you see did you say this street name it all? And did it perk your interest?
Speaker 17: Pardon?
Speaker 5: Did you notice the street name at all?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, not at all.
Speaker 18: And then but the only thing that grabbed my attention I almost went back there was when you guys released a video but you were bleeping out the clues, Lauren. I thought you said something like there's a glass door and you have to walk up it or something exadly, and I was like, no, it can't be that and then you don't understand.
Speaker 5: I'm just a you're doing your head in.
Speaker 3: Also one of the clues was what was it with danger, Clint? It was like with dangers opportunity. Even in the photo you've saent us, there's the giant electrical box right out the front with danger written on.
Speaker 18: I went crazy, like I went full stalking by. I was screenshotting everything, like when Clint was opening the fridge and I screenshot that, and I had gray carpet, and there was like like, oh, the fridge is on the carpet. And then the real estate if you look at it, the property has carpet near a fridge, and I circled it and sent.
Speaker 5: It to you guys.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I wish we had a camera on you when.
Speaker 9: Erin.
Speaker 5: If only you have no idea next year?
Speaker 7: Did you drown your sorrows?
Speaker 18: No, I'm just I'm embarrassed, earssed. But don't worry. Next year, I'm going to have a whole week off work and I'm just going to be knocking on every single door I think you're at.
Speaker 3: Oh my, come to think of it, carpet in the kitchen really does stand out, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: Your carpet in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: You need the fridge.
Speaker 5: I don't even remember I've locked that hop.
Speaker 7: Cat food in the fridge.
Speaker 5: That turns out that was our producer when she stopping.
Speaker 6: Maybe we had a vegetarian and we thought maybe they thought that's what vegetarians are.
Speaker 3: Aaron, you're a good sport. Thanks for playing along, and how you never know you might get us next year.
Speaker 18: We bring it back next year and next one hundred percent next year. I'll see you next year at your next lowcation.
Speaker 3: Good morning, but and just go on two past eight. This is Ober one hundred where on the air, thanks to she already express. So we have just returned home after five or so days.
Speaker 5: We're after days away we weren't.
Speaker 3: We're off doing our hide and seek. My wife has developed a bad habit of whenever I travel.
Speaker 5: How often is that not much?
Speaker 3: But whenever it happens like we went away to Cannes recently for work, I want to wear to my mate's internet's beach house, just.
Speaker 4: On the holidays, just one fishing.
Speaker 3: It was great, just insta it was boys trip.
Speaker 5: What happens on a boys trips?
Speaker 3: Days on a boy put a hard solo and the ninja slushy.
Speaker 5: That's fun.
Speaker 3: That is when I came home. For some reason, my wife likes doing little renovations around the house.
Speaker 5: All the couch.
Speaker 3: She painted a cabinet in the bathroom.
Speaker 5: This how she painted a cabinet in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you mean she got paint? She looked at the cabinet painted.
Speaker 5: Like the covers?
Speaker 7: What from them too?
Speaker 3: I can't really remember what it was.
Speaker 5: Did you take it off the hinge? Or did she just paint? That's something I would do.
Speaker 6: Just painted while it's well, it's screwed the wall and so is it?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 7: What color is it now?
Speaker 5: That is something I would do.
Speaker 7: Oh, yeah, that's it there.
Speaker 5: And then the other She had to stand back. The other cabinets, different colors.
Speaker 3: There is the only one, just one cabinet in there this time?
Speaker 5: Did she paint the inside of the door.
Speaker 3: To actually, come to think? But no, it used to be brown. I remember because I opened it last night to get something.
Speaker 5: Out, and it's brown on the inside.
Speaker 4: Job a little bit of while on the floor, you know, and.
Speaker 6: It drips, you get that it's getting inside the like the tiny.
Speaker 8: Little she used the tape like she did.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't have done that.
Speaker 3: No, No, you wouldn't have you to roll?
Speaker 5: Isn't that what she did?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But the cabinet. You want to use a brush, don't you?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: How BIG's the cabinet like a little like under the sinking.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, like in the en suite like a little Yeah. Anyway, this time I came.
Speaker 5: Home, she replaced the handle. Okay, the same handle.
Speaker 3: I think she replaced the handle.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, sure, she did a full jobs this time.
Speaker 3: She's replaced some photos around the house, just freshened.
Speaker 8: Up the albums with other frames in.
Speaker 3: Frames, and she's replaced a couple of group shots with some old like fun group shots and back in the day with our friends and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Where do you put your photos on the TV cabinet?
Speaker 3: Yeah, We've got like a little cabinet there. And I was looking at it last night and I'm like, that's her ex.
Speaker 19: Boyfriend, just reminiscing, what do you mean that's that's a group shot her friends and her ex boyfriend.
Speaker 5: Are you in it?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 5: Question?
Speaker 10: I love this?
Speaker 5: I love this?
Speaker 6: Was it in the time when you were together and then you broke up and then you get back together.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's that's fine.
Speaker 4: The quarter life cross not dreaming.
Speaker 5: Okay, so before you were.
Speaker 7: Together, what's the justification.
Speaker 5: But if Paul ever does it.
Speaker 3: Burn that house to the ground.
Speaker 5: Pose it my parents the other day and he's like, it's a photo of your boyfriend. I was like, oh yeah, Mom still got that up?
Speaker 7: Do you pull her up or not?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I was like, hey, are they still friends?
Speaker 3: No? No, I think so, come to think of it, I hope he didn't paint the cabinet.
Speaker 7: So what she said?
Speaker 3: She passed off like, well, it's a group shot. She's like, you know, friends, it's all and all the friends and stuff in there. And I'm like, well, like like you know, you can go down to office exactly.
Speaker 5: That would be weird.
Speaker 3: He had a bit of rig put my head on him.
Speaker 5: How many people are in the group shot?
Speaker 7: Four?
Speaker 8: And what photo?
Speaker 5: It's only four like two couples.
Speaker 3: Come to think of it, it's two blokes and two girls. No, no, no, no, I think the ratio has a bit different. But he has about there.
Speaker 5: So what's the ratio?
Speaker 6: Three girls on him? And is it her favorite photo?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 5: What was the story behind the photo? You need to ask more questions.
Speaker 3: Am I going to roll out today?
Speaker 5: As if you had?
Speaker 4: Next girl, I'll go to some stock image website.
Speaker 7: Did she get t shirts done as well?
Speaker 6: No, she didn't get teach One more question on what photo was there that got replaced?
Speaker 4: One that I was in?
Speaker 8: Really but like a group shot?
Speaker 3: A group shot?
Speaker 5: How many were in your photo?
Speaker 3: The wedding photos still there? That's nice?
Speaker 7: Who's wedding?
Speaker 5: He definitely painted the cabinet.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Melbourne, and a big good morning to Jake, who is able to do your bag. He'll be very excited about Harry mckaye about to join us on the air and.
Speaker 8: Jake, good morning are.
Speaker 7: Jake? Dare I ask? Do you have a question for Harry? He's listening.
Speaker 4: We're watching him through the glass at the moment.
Speaker 20: No, probably more of a personal and just to make sure he's knee feeling.
Speaker 5: We will get an injury update next Jake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, brought some band aids in.
Speaker 3: All right, Hey this morning, you can go an easy question for fifty meeting for five hundred, you rolling the dice and go on for five k bro let's do it five thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Rules are simple, they are very very simple.
Speaker 6: Jake, and what I would say is, if you don't know the answer, have a guest, but you will hear three two one countdown. You must answer something before that time we're off.
Speaker 5: Do we're screaming?
Speaker 7: Just guess guess me something, Jake crack.
Speaker 8: If you don't know, all right, I'll give you something and hopefully.
Speaker 5: It's right in five thousand dollars will be yours, Jake. Good luck.
Speaker 3: I have seen this question appear on a game show before. Yes, are we ready? Let's do it, Jake for five thousand dollars. Your question is.
Speaker 1: What is the technical name for a hashtag three two one?
Speaker 6: I've got no idea either octo thorpe? Is it an opto thorpe?
Speaker 3: It is true thought?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I would have got the older and symbol the anan.
Speaker 5: But that's a good one. Yeah, I knew that.
Speaker 7: So the octopard almost certainly refers to the eight points on the symbol, but the thorpe is a bit mysterious.
Speaker 5: It says an thought created and thought must have used up hashtagg peter eight points. Oh that makes sense, Jake.
Speaker 3: You've got a couple of kids. They young, Yeah, eight and five? How about what check get two and a free did all a Lego pack coming your way?
Speaker 15: Ah, that's an't they both love Lego. That's great, guys, Thank.
Speaker 8: You, you're welcome.
Speaker 3: Jay building the future one imaginative, imaginative Lego set at a time that is coming your way.
Speaker 11: And he told us that Harry's heard his knee, because earlier in the show we were speculating about what the injury was.
Speaker 5: We thought it was a leg situation.
Speaker 7: It's just on the legs.
Speaker 5: He's got a sore leg, he does, Is it your knee?
Speaker 2: Harry?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, scope.
Speaker 3: Jo told us the leg bones connected to the you got it nineteen past eight. Harry McKay from The Blows shoins us. Next on over, Harry mckuy from The Blows is in the house.
Speaker 13: Hello Harry, Yeah, good, thanks.
Speaker 5: How's the knee?
Speaker 13: He's okay, So jac who just played the five k is very Yeah, it was tough questions. I had no idea.
Speaker 7: Well, Harry, now.
Speaker 5: Smart, So how's the knee. What's the update?
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's not too bad. Last week I had a little surgery just to clean up a bit of stuff. Yeah, so that was about a week ago now, So it went really well. A few weeks ago before that. I think I said last time, I tore a bit of stuff on the outside, so they fortunately have to go in and clean that up.
Speaker 7: But what's at an arthoscope?
Speaker 5: BIG's the scar?
Speaker 13: There's two little scars?
Speaker 5: Love scars? We do? How big the sky?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 13: Very small?
Speaker 3: So as amazing as me. Just how flippant you are about like a bit of surgery on this. If I my tonsils out, i'd be milking that for a month.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you probably get a bit.
Speaker 13: More used to it.
Speaker 6: Did you do the thing when they put you under and you count to ten? What did you get to?
Speaker 13: Yeah? I'm always very competitive.
Speaker 5: I try and stay Yeah.
Speaker 13: Really, you probably start those enough now I'm like, no, I'm not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, have you not even tried to?
Speaker 6: And they go count to ten and you'll be asleep before ten and you go one.
Speaker 3: I just want to be knocked out straight away. I freak out about every waking up, big surgery.
Speaker 7: Oh don't don't.
Speaker 6: Well here he's a good unnethetist. I got a bit of crush on my anthist when I had what was it?
Speaker 5: Was it my head?
Speaker 3: How'd you go when you're under the influence? Did you tell me how to cross?
Speaker 5: I thought he might have had a crush on me to.
Speaker 6: Some drugs really glamorous in my paper undis and my red hat on my head.
Speaker 11: Okay, back to you, Harry, what what's the verdict? How long do you think you'll missus?
Speaker 7: Boy? Oh boy, the blue bag.
Speaker 13: Is need you. Hopefully it's around four to six weeks usually whenever you have a lactual surgery. So but yeah, all track him off in the first week, So there you go. But yeah, obviously sucks watching so pretty ken it back up?
Speaker 5: Can you do anything yet or are you just.
Speaker 13: Hobbling around a little bit into the club doing a better rehab and doing a few exercise and stuff. So it moves pretty quick.
Speaker 3: Crutches we need.
Speaker 7: Visible.
Speaker 5: Thanks thanks part of our team. Now for your team we do.
Speaker 3: Let's talk. ROSSI is in the headlines all morning. Buddy Franklin's come out and made some comments.
Speaker 7: All the Carlton supporters have plogged so to say, I'm probably speaking on behalf of the American There needs to be a change, and it'll probably happen in the next few weeks.
Speaker 4: Is my tip? Speaking on behalf of them?
Speaker 3: Of the Carlton supporters, does it feel like the supporters want to change.
Speaker 13: I'm not sure exactly. I can't speak for all the supporters, but I know internally, and I think I've said it a few times here, but that sometimes it's tough that when as players we don't perform in one hundred and twenty minutes, the first thing that everyone goes to is the coach or the coaching and reality is they're doing a great job behind the scenes and at the moment we're just not performing and for four quarters on the field. So I think the disappointing part sometimes is, you know, as I said, we don't put it together. Everyone's in it together, but yeah, the first thing that always people go to as a coach, which is probably unfair. So together we're all putting our hands up and it'd be better. But from my point of view and the players point of view, Bossy's doing an awesome job and we love him and yeah, full support for him.
Speaker 5: So that's what I was gonna ask, because when there's all of this talk, like there's a lot of media chat about things like this, do you do you, guys, or does VOSSI address that to the team or do you just try and block out the noise or do you talk to him?
Speaker 13: Yeah, really good question was I think we try and keep it just inside four walls. So I think if you ride the rollercoaster of addressing a narrative every week, you'd probably go insane. So, you know, if we have a good win and this weekend Vossy's the best coach ever, yeah, we lose and then yeah, it's hard though when it's.
Speaker 3: Like I mean, it's almost leading all the sport news this morning, Like that's hard. You're rocking up with the club, you know, as a friend you want to be like hey mate.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and absolutely there's a check ins for sure. But yeah, the world that we live in footy that happens to see it in twenty.
Speaker 7: Four to seven cycle really Yeah, is Vossy pretty unflappable?
Speaker 13: Yeah, he's a very.
Speaker 5: He seems.
Speaker 13: One of the things I love about Buss is very composed. Every time he walks in on a Monday, you wouldn't know whether necessarily had a loss or a win. He's just very his process and the way he presents himself as very professional.
Speaker 5: He's very.
Speaker 8: Calm.
Speaker 5: People are good to be around.
Speaker 6: I think you're very calm, Harry, Thank you, like very calm does anything stress you out.
Speaker 3: I'd love to see you in traffic, just absolutely fine.
Speaker 4: He'd let him in. You're right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 13: My most annoying thing is if you let someone in like that or a tight street and you pull over in that they come through and they don't acknowledge it. On this effort to let you in, I'm not expecting you know, full of rupt.
Speaker 6: Hey, Harry, I don't know if you heard earlier we had identical twins on there's a new show starting on Channel and I forget what it's called, something about the most identical twins.
Speaker 7: Good name.
Speaker 5: Anyway, we had.
Speaker 3: These most identical twins pretty close.
Speaker 5: We had these ide identical twins in that were.
Speaker 6: Exactly like, exactly the same week, and now you're an identical twin. They were not they were not naughty. They never like played tricks. They never did anything to confuse people. What about you and your brother?
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's probably our one regret I reckon is that at school and everything, we didn't kind of play enough Tricksy, we're good boys.
Speaker 5: You guys are really similar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so identical.
Speaker 13: Yeah. And my mirror image, which means I'm left handed. Ben's right hand, yeah, right, which is even rarer.
Speaker 4: Girlfriend's got confused when you're growing up.
Speaker 13: Ah no, thank god.
Speaker 6: But these two twins we had in they didn't even want to go boyfriends or partners because they had each other.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you didn't feel like that about your.
Speaker 3: Brother living and settling down with Ben.
Speaker 7: You can very much live, and you do very much live apart from I mean you're checking obviously you do.
Speaker 5: The players, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: But I think they're a little different to this.
Speaker 16: Laws got a gun, poor mama's suck up there, she goes, Are you all right?
Speaker 5: Do you have a finish? Finish?
Speaker 13: Actually, we listened to that audio a few weeks on our podcast and for a bit of fun we tried to finish and it was so horrible. Nowhere near it. So don't think we're on that level.
Speaker 7: Hey, who the boy's got this week?
Speaker 13: Put Adelaide on Thursday night, In Adelaide.
Speaker 11: In Adelaide, right loss too, So Crippers said yesterday the boys, it's up to the onus on the players to dig yourselves out of the mess.
Speaker 7: Confident you can do it, and how do you do it? Yeah?
Speaker 13: Absolutely, I think as you said before, it's the end of the day. It's that the players that run out and it's on everyone. And yeah, A good thing about foot is one every week you get a chance to respond if something doesn't go well. And we have a five day break as well, so it's yeah, Thursday comes pretty quick. So away game always the best wins when you're going to state and get a win. So yeah, really confident that we can have a week.
Speaker 5: Do you stay home?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Get you put you saw knee up on a couch.
Speaker 4: You don't want to throw bo.
Speaker 13: Have you guys got any good Netflix series or anything?
Speaker 5: A little Sirens? I liked that.
Speaker 3: I really watched the account.
Speaker 5: Have you seen the Original Accountant with Ben Affleck?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That movie?
Speaker 3: Do you want to come over that we can watch the account? Busy?
Speaker 13: Mate?
Speaker 3: Gad to know they I'll come.
Speaker 5: Over account to very very good. All right, Jakes hasn't watched.
Speaker 4: It, now I'll get to it.
Speaker 7: Well, you're welcome here during your recovery, mate, Yeah, coming to make yourself at home.
Speaker 3: Harry McKay join us on the air this morning. It's right on a thirty Harry on a Grande twilight zoning, Good morning Melbourne. Just go on twenty two to nine here on nov we're doing to thanks to shell Ready Express. I was thinking of you and your family yesterday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we had a sad day in our family yesterday. I got the call just after getting out of Hide and Seek that our family Doggo.
Speaker 5: Had to be put down.
Speaker 7: What's dog O's name?
Speaker 6: Roxy was our dog and so I Border Collie kelpie cross.
Speaker 5: We rescued her from the.
Speaker 7: RSPCA rescue too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I'll never forget going there.
Speaker 6: They say when you go to a shelter or the RSPCA, the dog often picks you.
Speaker 5: You don't pick.
Speaker 6: It was one of those dogs my mom. I remember my mom saying, this is the dog that we had in our family home. So my two dogs, I've got a that live with paul I. Our puppies are fine, but this is the dog that we had when I lived at home with my mom and my.
Speaker 4: Power would you have been when you went and got it?
Speaker 6: Like maybe twenty one and so she was sixteen. She had very good innings, our dog. She was just beautiful. But I remember going to the shelter and mom had said, my mom and stepdad they wanted a Border Colleague Kelpie cross they wanted to rescue, and they said, there's one at the RSPCA, and my brother and I went down and I remember her running to the door and when you go, if you're going to adopt a dog, you can there's like little parks in the RSPCA. You can little areas you can have a play with the dog. The dog and we were just as soon as we walked up, I called Mum and I was like, this dog is coming home with us right now.
Speaker 5: Anyway, she was a beautiful, beautiful dog, and it's just really sad.
Speaker 6: It's so sad when when that happens, you think she's well, and you know it. Also, making the decision to put a dog down is really awful because you get to a point where sometimes you're like, we're keeping her for us.
Speaker 5: She's just really so.
Speaker 7: It was they become constance in our life.
Speaker 6: And my brother and I have moved out, and so that's my mom's you know, she was devastated yesterday. It was awful. So I stayed at home with their other dog while she went off to the bed and they came.
Speaker 3: Back and it was just it's the dog, because that's all I always feel for the other.
Speaker 6: Dog running around trying to find his little companion and Mom's devastating.
Speaker 5: My brother and I were very you know.
Speaker 6: It's also brings this weird I don't know when things like this happened.
Speaker 5: Like I remember meeting her at the RSPCA like it was yesterday, and it's like where is all that time gone? So nostalgic.
Speaker 6: It shocks you into like thinking where is that time gone? All those you know, fun trips we did as a family and also having grown up, but like took me back to that little piece of mind, not my childhood, but like my early twenties when we all lived at home.
Speaker 5: Together, and it's like, wow, that's a really it's a big end of it as well.
Speaker 4: Part of the family.
Speaker 7: Did you did you go home last night and give your dogs an extra extra hug?
Speaker 6: I did the dogs and my two dogs are allowed on the bed last night, which is a very slippery slope.
Speaker 5: Now. But yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 6: It is something that as when you have a pet, it's something that you know is inevitable one day, but having to make that they're.
Speaker 7: A beautiful comfort for us, all.
Speaker 5: Dreadful, you know, so sad I don't don't.
Speaker 6: Don'ts in that situation are just amazing and they're so kind and so gentle and so considerate of humans and animal connection. So yeah, it was a very sad day in my family. But thank you to a lot of people who messaged me last night and reached out.
Speaker 5: I put a little picture of our Roxy girl up on my Instagram and I got so many kind, beautiful messages.
Speaker 3: The shout out to people as well who have been a similar situation, which no doubt this should be bringing back some memories. You know, they're part of your family when you're growing up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they're all up in the big dog park in the sky, playing chasing balls and playing together. So will miss hersh was a huge part of our lives.
Speaker 3: It is just gone eighteen to nine. We'll check you around to working. Latest in news next well, good morning Melbourne, just going eleven to nine and some good news out of the White House.
Speaker 7: Swelling out of the situation.
Speaker 3: Situation room.
Speaker 7: I'd love to be a fine on the wall in the situation room.
Speaker 8: It sounds cool, sounds app sounds like a movie that's very like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can't sit on the fence in the situation.
Speaker 3: Also, make sure the zoom links and machines are working. You know, when you're trying to do like zoom meeting.
Speaker 7: Well, trumpies hit the social straight away, which is very unconventional for US president, but everything is unconventional when it comes to Trump. He has revealed that there is a ceasefire between Iran and Israel which will kick off in six hours for twelve hours. So let's see how that works. It's a first step.
Speaker 5: Does Donald Trump confirm that not Israel or.
Speaker 7: He was trying to brok her the cease fire. He's trying after his or the US. You know, those amazing jets went in. Have you seen those jets?
Speaker 3: Extraordinary? I went down a rabbit hole.
Speaker 7: Est what did you uncover?
Speaker 4: They've got a microwave and a toilet on.
Speaker 7: Board in the jets so thin.
Speaker 5: Though, Sorry, I don't think they're whippings and porridge in the micro Let's.
Speaker 7: Just get my muscle shift in the.
Speaker 5: Mic There's no microwave like.
Speaker 3: It was on Instagram. I saw it. They get well, there was no movie or anything like that. But because they're long, come on, ja, I sweat it, because producer, can you do googling the bee?
Speaker 4: What's the bomber?
Speaker 11: I was gonna say Bee fifty twos, But that's a band from the eighties, Love Shack.
Speaker 5: They're not playing love Shack.
Speaker 7: What do they call it? The Bee fifty two's love shirt, Just as they're coasting over Teyran.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't like. I don't like looking at the planes. They scare me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've got a toilet.
Speaker 6: No, it goes, probably have a bathroom.
Speaker 3: It goes a crazy distance that the pilots need to eat too.
Speaker 4: So they've got like a little oven on board.
Speaker 3: Wow. Executive producer Brady.
Speaker 5: Can confirm they also had a microwave on board.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 7: Is it a microwave IVN or a just a microwave, just.
Speaker 5: A microwave, Jenny, Jenny, microwave, Jenny.
Speaker 7: Okay, well there you go. They look very sec they look so thin piece. They look like a paper plane.
Speaker 4: Look at the screen.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't think they need a Are.
Speaker 7: You playing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: You can come on, play it, play it, play it, Love Shack B fifty two.
Speaker 7: I don't know these things are called. What are these things called? The Bee fifty twos B two. See there's the B two.
Speaker 3: We're celebrating the scenes.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 7: It's independent of that. We can play love shack.
Speaker 3: Yep, toilet microwave on board. I told you, but B fifty two is played the love shack.
Speaker 5: I hate this song, but you you played if you like it, My lad.
Speaker 6: I am the boss of the show, but I'm not making decisions today because being the boss of this show has already gotten.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's that's that's enough of that.
Speaker 7: That's half a song.
Speaker 3: It's a nine minute song.
Speaker 5: Clean for five and a half minutes.
Speaker 3: That is the.
Speaker 7: Not to be confused with the B two.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that is dreadful.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 11: On last chorus, everybody's moving, everybody's there.
Speaker 5: There's one person enjoying this in this studio, and it's right. You dance.
Speaker 6: You danced like you were Gary Glitter for that whole song in Camberwell.
Speaker 4: Is an insight of what you'd be like in the clubs.
Speaker 5: You're dancing like mister Bean.
Speaker 4: Great, he's going to die alone, isn't he?
Speaker 5: M m.
Speaker 6: That was the least sexy thing I've ever seen you do, the way you danced around the studio.
Speaker 3: And we've done some pretty unsexy things.
Speaker 5: We've done some very unsixy things.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Melbourne. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clints here too.
Speaker 6: All right, it's time for all of us to save our marriages. Listen up.
Speaker 5: An article has come out from a Harvard professor. Would you trust a Harvard professor?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think when Harvard's in the tidle, you know, I think you got to like you never hear him go?
Speaker 19: You know.
Speaker 3: A Tafe lecturer came out with some Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, a Harvard professor has revealed one thing all marriages that last have in common, and it has nothing to do with passion.
Speaker 5: What do you think it would be, Clint?
Speaker 7: Single guys, someone with so much experience in the space, I would say separate holidays. You know what? Now that sleeping in separate bedrooms.
Speaker 6: That also helps? Well, I don't know if it helps. Actually, there's none of that in this.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I don't think maybe for some people.
Speaker 6: Well, anyway, these professor Arthur Brooks, he's an expert in social science and he has studied love for twenty years. And apparently sign your marriage will last is that it is built on friendship. So if you won't have a long time in the love shot, you should marry a friend's got to marry yourn.
Speaker 3: You and Paul seem like great Paul and I.
Speaker 5: Are best friends.
Speaker 3: Like you're always ripping into each other, you're having a laugh. It's always laughter at your health.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, but we are like that is one thing that I would say our relationship is built on is that we have a great time together, have.
Speaker 3: Fun.
Speaker 6: We laugh at the same thing. So we don't get me wrong, We're not perfect.
Speaker 4: You can't pack a dish.
Speaker 5: But that's what it's all about.
Speaker 6: It's about actually building a foundation of friendship, you know what I like. And we had a friendship before we were together as well, which I think helps. We didn't make and have this like instant romance we had we were friends, like great friends. We became great friends, and then it evolved from them. I love most slow burn perhaps for some people when.
Speaker 3: People are in relationships and the partner does something a weird way that would normally irritate other.
Speaker 8: People, but you you like it.
Speaker 5: I'm not intricating, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Quirks Yeah, like thirteen twenty four to ten, What do you love about your partner that no one else would.
Speaker 8: Because we do all they might not get it.
Speaker 5: On the show where we absolutely can happen.
Speaker 3: Oh, we could really blow that out for another half.
Speaker 5: Talk about things that annoy use a lot. Let's have a happy relationship.
Speaker 7: Last way to finish a what day is it Tuesday?
Speaker 5: It feels like Friday, doesn't it? Just it's nice to talk about the things we love. I've just got to think of one.
Speaker 13: So is it?
Speaker 7: What quirk do you love about your partner?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That you think is cut that?
Speaker 3: Maybe you know what. They're terrible in the kitchen, they burn everything, but you've come to go, well, that's my Shayl, that's.
Speaker 5: You, you know what I mean, that's what I love about you?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four teen. What do you love about your partner? That would probably do other people's head? In music tastes? Yeah, we're playing it again, No, thirty and twenty and a half. We'll play the second half of love Shack tomorrow.
Speaker 5: No, we're never playing Love Shack again.
Speaker 3: S thirteen twenty four ten to join us on the air. In return, I've got double passes to f one the movie. There you can go on date night from the filmmakers that brought you Top Gun, Maverick comes this thrilling cinematic event. Serry brad Pitt f won the movie only in Cinema's June twenty six. What weird stuff do you love about your partner that other people probably wouldn't get? Let's end the show on a positive note. Laws thirteen and twenty four to ten. What's the weird thing about your partner that you love that others might not? But you know what.
Speaker 6: That's that's I know we love like we often say we love our partners, butar but this is like, we love our partners, but maybe it's just something that we love about exactly.
Speaker 3: Join us on the air. Mark score a double two if one the movie thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: Let's take one.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Jess in North Kirk. Good morning, good morning guys, love your work, Thank you, Jess. What is it you love about your partner?
Speaker 17: My darling partner every night when we have our tea and we have our mint site or.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, that's some real old relationships stuff. I love it.
Speaker 17: Yep, Yep, we're fun in our thirties.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 17: He will get a latex glove, like a fluorescent blue glove and hould his biscuit so it doesn't get melted on his fingers so we can really savor it.
Speaker 5: He wants to. He doesn't want to eat it all in one goal and he doesn't want it to melt.
Speaker 17: Yeah, it's bizarre and I love it.
Speaker 5: Just lick your fingers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now he's got to lick the late text.
Speaker 17: No, he just puts it out. I think it's criminal. I'm a lick of the fingers girl. But no, he puts his glove on and then puts it in the bin, so he's nice and clean.
Speaker 3: That would have been it would have been bloody awkward the first time he pulls it out. What's going on? Third is our number?
Speaker 5: What's the weird thing you love about your partner?
Speaker 3: Others?
Speaker 5: It's cute? Just yeah, that's just them.
Speaker 3: Give us call it and over. Good morning Melbourne. This is Noumber one hundred. You are on the air with Jason and Lauren. It is just going on teen past nine. Clints here as well, and Adam Rich is in next for your workday.
Speaker 6: We're talking about cute quirks you love about your partner. Maybe it's something they wear, something they do. My Paul always, like all my friends, when if we go to the beach or on a holiday, runs in like navy or black shorts. My Paul is always in the loudest, brightest party shorts. His board shorts and swim shorts are like, I'm a party an, always wears with white shirt or something tame on top. We're not doing a party suit. He's like he has a drawer full of like party pans. Yeah, only shorts on bod shorts, not tailor queens only board shorts.
Speaker 3: We've got nice We've got normal board shorts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the casual ones.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he's got the fun.
Speaker 7: Do you just do board shorts, you don't do budgies?
Speaker 4: No, I'm a board shorty.
Speaker 5: Budget. Like when we're in barn if we were at a budget, if we're at and I loved it, not at the beg not at a friends.
Speaker 7: Budgies the pool yesterday, he's a Westfield.
Speaker 5: I just we just watched you dancing to love Shack.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would have done it in my budget.
Speaker 3: You you screamed budget.
Speaker 7: I loved it.
Speaker 3: I just feel like it's seeing someone in their undies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 7: I guess it's fine. You know my budgies yesterday have Chili's on them.
Speaker 5: Where did where? What tool were you at Richmond Public Pool?
Speaker 7: Get down there like your chili limited time only for a.
Speaker 5: Show from Clinton. Just did you swim or did you just parade around?
Speaker 4: Just did las chili little fat jlipeno?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What were you doing? Did you do laps?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 7: I did a bit of sauna and then I did a bit of pool running.
Speaker 3: That's you chili aerobics. Did you have the weights?
Speaker 7: Hang on you good rehab?
Speaker 5: What do you rehab?
Speaker 7: It was very stressful.
Speaker 3: We sat on.
Speaker 5: An air You take yourself way too seriously. If you need rehab.
Speaker 7: Running, can you go forwards and then you run backwards.
Speaker 5: I'm going to go down fifty about in the deep.
Speaker 7: There's that a half pool. You do the shallow spit.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go down to Richard.
Speaker 5: Show me how you run?
Speaker 8: Get up?
Speaker 5: Please don't put your chili diktos.
Speaker 4: On that running.
Speaker 2: Oh like his name.
Speaker 5: Mobility, Oh on, oh my godness.
Speaker 4: Going to be that's a slow lane.
Speaker 5: You in there with like Chris Judd and some champion athletes or something, just and you wore your chili dts Are you're right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Great?
Speaker 3: It was really good for the Pam and the old birds in there were.
Speaker 7: Actually I had to dodge Pam as she was she was on her kickboard.
Speaker 6: So your legs were sore from the air, mattress.
Speaker 4: Noodles under your arms, the whole.
Speaker 7: In here.
Speaker 5: What time will you be down there, because we'll come down and.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm going to go down today and offer them so much money for the surveillance tapes.
Speaker 4: You've got no idea.
Speaker 5: How often are you doing pool walking?
Speaker 7: Running?
Speaker 5: Running?
Speaker 7: I'll probably go once once twice a week. Has some good conbos in the sauna as well.
Speaker 5: Have a swim in the pool or you just run, just run?
Speaker 7: You've never done it before, Brady, Executive producer.
Speaker 5: Brady would be a pool I haven't been doing pool running.
Speaker 3: You've got a limber up?
Speaker 5: What are you limbering up for?
Speaker 4: Do you want to come over to them everything?
Speaker 3: Come over to my pooled up we'll do.
Speaker 7: It's good for the joints.
Speaker 5: Do you go to a public pool, Broady and not swim and you just pull run?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I can do.
Speaker 4: He's a sauna guy. Look at him.
Speaker 5: Oh look now he's doing.
Speaker 3: Can we get back to the topic, Sam and Clyde. Have you done pool running?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 7: No, it's good for you.
Speaker 6: What do you love about your partner? That's quirky, like we love because he does weird things.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 20: She she plays ifl masters. So she's an old duck and she has fly away hair and she puts her headband in like one of those elasticated ones, and then she always comes up to me and says, can you just fix this? So it's all good and normal hairs back, and old girls just sit and laugh at her, and she thinks hilarious.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, so she's got a routine.
Speaker 3: She doesn't care. You're going to be a part of the routine.
Speaker 7: A bit cute, right, what was that?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 7: Is it a bit cute?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 20: Very cute, very love it.
Speaker 3: Need the hair glue you know that stuff? I was selling that. No, not vass, don't rub that's in my head. There was some sort of yeah scar, Yes.
Speaker 5: I used to put blue hair mescari.
Speaker 7: What do you do to slick your hair back? Do you put je?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 6: This is called it's called it's in a clear bottle with a black it's called no. No, it's called lock and pop. But a lot of people use lube a lot of heads in their hairs. Yeah back like what mine is today. But I use I think it's weller in your hair, and I've got lock and pop in my head.
Speaker 5: I said no three times now.
Speaker 7: But she did have lube in hair while I'm not. I didn't you that photo shoot?
Speaker 5: Oh yeahto photos.
Speaker 3: Were taking on that note, thank you boy out of here. There were no sexy photos that'll be the new nov billboards.
Speaker 5: It was the wet look that were going on.
Speaker 3: Yes in the head, Hey guys, have a great day. Aaron Richie is it in next next time we see you Bloddy in an adult world walking out with a to me or Lyne know, Lauren, we'll be like a bad hair day. That's that's the reason I.
Speaker 5: Could have just gone pool walking if I want to.
Speaker 7: Yes, the wet look.
Speaker 3: Have a great day, everyone shout out. If you're using the Richmond pool today, keep an eye up for ast Gump. He's with us. We'll send tomorrow Lauren.
Speaker 2: Lauren wake out feeling good.
Speaker 5: Following them on the socials,