Speaker 1: Have you guys ever been to New York New York.
Speaker 2: I've been to New York. Have you been?
Speaker 3: Have?
Speaker 1: Do you love it?
Speaker 2: Loved it?
Speaker 3: I actually loved New York overla.
Speaker 1: Yeah oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah did you Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love it, love it. There's something for everyone in New York.
Speaker 3: And I felt safe. There were cops on every street corner.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I love New York and they don't kind of tolerate, they don't mess around.
Speaker 3: There was a little bit of a Melbourne vibe where it was like you needed to know where you were going to find the cool place.
Speaker 4: The cool thing about New York is that you can also just wander and find those pockets.
Speaker 1: It's a walking city.
Speaker 2: The last time I was there maybe ten or fifteen years ago, when they launched the big eminem superstore there.
Speaker 1: It is amazing place I've been.
Speaker 2: You can basically design your own Eminem.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is that still there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It is the Times Square, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yeah, very much.
Speaker 1: That's the thing about New York.
Speaker 4: It's got these little pockets, which are like villagers, and then it's got pockets, which is super touristy. It's got we often got Christmas time when it's snow and cold, and.
Speaker 3: It's very sprinkles cupcakes. So one of those I remembers lining up. Yes, we were lining up, and then we had to go to the bloody dash store that the Kadashians used to own.
Speaker 4: Yeahs touristic things, but then there's lots of really cool things that aren't tristy. And we we do love New York, Paula and I, and we try and go. We've got friends who live there, so we love getting over them. My stepbrother lives there, we get to see him, so we often do it as more. It doesn't feel so touristy. We stay with friends in a house or an apartment, and it's not hotels on Tracy.
Speaker 3: But this is none of the rowboats in the park.
Speaker 4: Well, this time we went in September and the weather was great, and I haven't been to New York when it's been beautiful weather like that. So often we don't walk around. We're in an out of cabs or whatever. And I was like, come on, Paul, let's just wander. Let's go to Central Park and wander. And there's this famous lake where everyone goes on the rowboats. Paul flood Out refused to go on the robots. He was like, he got me to Central Park. We're wandering. I told you we did the bike tour. And he was like, I ain't going on the rowboat. And I was like, well, let's go to the boat house.
Speaker 2: Does someone else throw it for you?
Speaker 3: It looks quite romantic.
Speaker 4: It does, yeah, but I also feel like it ended also between Paul and I.
Speaker 2: It'd be quite top heavy as well.
Speaker 4: That didn't come up at lunch. And there's a boat house. It's just been renovated. It's beautiful restaurant right on the on the boat on the lake there.
Speaker 1: So we didn't go. We didn't go rowing, but we went for lunch and it was We had a great lunch.
Speaker 4: We had a bunch of margaritas and mimosas, like any food tales.
Speaker 1: We ate something and then we're like, let's go for a wander.
Speaker 4: And in Central Park there's all of these amazing, amazing and we just happened to walk past a guy who said he was the best artist in Central Park.
Speaker 2: Black is in What's It of Art Portraits?
Speaker 3: Clint is just like character chew its like learning exactly.
Speaker 1: So it said ten dollars of characters. I was like, let's pay ten bucks get a character. This is funny.
Speaker 3: It's fun where they make your ears big and your nose.
Speaker 4: And I'm already big enough, dude, I don't need my ears to be bigger. He's like, this is going to come out. You're going to be tiny and I'm going to be huge, and I'm not interested.
Speaker 1: If we're doing it.
Speaker 4: Let's get a portrait, like a photo photo, like an actual sit down and you're in the Archibald.
Speaker 3: She's the queen.
Speaker 4: On my social media when we're over there, because I was crying with laughter and I tried to mute Jay so he couldn't see it anyway. So this guy goes, yeah, I'm the best at them in Central Park. Sit down and he pulls out this little little fold out chair and Paul is like, ruh.
Speaker 2: Black fishing chairs.
Speaker 4: Was like, I'm going to break that. We are not sitting in that for half an hour. There's just no way on earth.
Speaker 1: So he goes, what about if you take a photo of us, We'll pay you.
Speaker 4: You take a photo and then you can draw it off the photo and we'll go wander through the park. He's saying time, So he's negotiating the deal. The guy goes, sure, don't pay me now, pay me when you pick it up. And Paul also said, could make make my jaw a bit more defined, make me a little little trimmer, And I was like, yeah, make me look quite fit too while you're at it.
Speaker 1: So off we wander.
Speaker 4: We come back an hour later, and here is our portrait, fantastic where we look quite trim.
Speaker 2: Have you seen it's in a bag that says I love New York.
Speaker 1: It's New York's best artist. Have you ever seen this.
Speaker 2: In your what's wrong with your eyes?
Speaker 3: Also no offense, but you're not in hathaway.
Speaker 2: A.
Speaker 3: Paul looks like he's dating and Hathaway while he wears a mouthguart. He looks like some old man.
Speaker 1: What we were love so much? And I was like, oh, it's amazing because you look like He goes, okay, do you.
Speaker 2: Know how much I guess let's say twenty bucks.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind the original character. Duur said it was.
Speaker 4: Ten dollars for the character, which he does very quickly.
Speaker 1: And this was an hour.
Speaker 2: You to say forty bucks, I'll say one hundred.
Speaker 1: This is the US, right.
Speaker 4: So he goes, okay, Now the drawing one hundred and twenty five US dollars per person in.
Speaker 1: The picture two hundred and fifty US dollars, which is five five and goes.
Speaker 3: Mate, he could have got his real teeth done for them.
Speaker 4: I'm not paying two hundred, go two hundred and fifty dollars. And he goes, all right, Well, he goes, I'll give it to you five hundred and twenty five. Just I'll pretend that it's just one person. So this cost has fit two hundred and fifty dollars. And I've got postcard sized ones for both of you the package, and one for everyone to put on their desks.
Speaker 2: So is that going to be your Christmas Christmas card photo? He looks like he's got those you know, the loly tea look like in American in the loly Teeth?
Speaker 3: Who's the dub with the loly teath dating Ann
Speaker 2: Hathaway, Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials