Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne. If you're just joining us or we are testing the Tesla. We're lyve from Lawrence Tesla this morning. We're seeing how far we can go on zero percent battery. Can I just say we're clocked an hour?
Speaker 2: You can go for days.
Speaker 3: We have been going for an hour on zero.
Speaker 4: Percon I'm telling you Elon Helon because everyone takes the mickey out of Elon Musk. He's taking the mickey out of us. I reckon, this is solar powered and he's just going to keep going.
Speaker 3: It is hot. Is the eckor not working where.
Speaker 2: They've put the heater on now to try and knock the toty do.
Speaker 4: The windscreen wipe is going, the windows are going, the heat is going.
Speaker 3: It ain't stopping. It is not stopping. I told you we've seen this lady. We've seen her six times. Hello.
Speaker 1: So we're doing laps in Albert Park at the moment, just in the backstreets. We want to avoid any main roads just in case it does die. We've got NAV in the tow truck. He is on standby. Nabman shout out. But at the moment, the Tesla ain't stopping. You guys know what's our show song? We like to sell a break with.
Speaker 3: A great day.
Speaker 2: We can't be stopped.
Speaker 1: We cannot be stopped. Stay with us, Melbourne, the tesla stopping you hit it? No, sorry, it's happening where it looks like sorry, ras flashing red and we're gonna safely.
Speaker 3: Vehicles shutting down. If you're just joining us, we are live on over. We've been lying from a tesla to say how we can roll?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, let's see how far we can roll because we're still eighteen kilometers point eighty six.
Speaker 3: I've got no gas. We have been going for over an hour.
Speaker 2: It's finally.
Speaker 3: Sorry guys, it's down to fortune.
Speaker 4: Did you put your hazards on? We're going around, Let's see how far we can roll.
Speaker 1: So the screen is flashing warnings everywhere. Cleant, you've lost power in the half, We've got nothing. I've got steering right. We're on a very quiet road, thankful, And it's saying pull over on the left. We have been going for over an hour on zero percent.
Speaker 3: We're now thirteen.
Speaker 1: We're ticking down thirteen case now that is I think listen, listen wow.
Speaker 4: So it says vehicle shutting down all over for safety.
Speaker 3: Take it right, take it right.
Speaker 2: Oh god, don't stop here. We're still just rolling in neutrals.
Speaker 3: And keep in mind we've got to allow room for the tow truck.
Speaker 2: Do a you turn here?
Speaker 3: Nas, do you reckon?
Speaker 4: Go for it?
Speaker 3: Go on. So we've got the toad truck following us. I think you're done.
Speaker 2: On this someone's driveway. That's a very expensive house. Oh we're done.
Speaker 3: I'm done.
Speaker 2: Okay, we've stopped. It is nine oh two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fifty five minutes, nineteen point one five kilometers.
Speaker 2: We have gone Melbourne. Guys, bloody and my dad's calling me.
Speaker 1: Dad, I'm busy that we must play Chumber one, but again we interrupted the song.
Speaker 2: Play it again.
Speaker 3: I'm putting it. I'm on the accelerate.
Speaker 2: I think the traffic reports coming into it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, actually, can we just we'll check the roads now, let's go to the skies.
Speaker 3: Melbourne traffic on look out for a breakdown.
Speaker 5: In Port Melbourne, a tesla has stopped in the middle of the road and is causing an absolute scene. Some motorists stuck in the situation appear to be getting out and approaching the tesla in order to take what looks like Selfies number one hundred will keep you updated on the situation.
Speaker 3: We bloody did it.
Speaker 2: Okay, we did it.
Speaker 4: Now is the moment of truth, though, Did the doors the windows?
Speaker 3: Try the windows first, the windows. We'll open the doors, the doors on three two one, hang on three put it in part.
Speaker 2: Are you're still in neutral so fit and rolls?
Speaker 3: Okay, wait three two one open the doors where else?
Speaker 4: We did it, We bloody did it and Lauren.
Speaker 5: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials
Speaker 4: H