Speaker 1: Hello, working on the podcast? How are we?
Speaker 2: I am?
Speaker 3: Well? How are you? You know? What was?
Speaker 1: I am in a bloody great mood today?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 3: When did that shift from this morning?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, I think I've been in good form. Been a few technical dramas.
Speaker 3: Will you will you? Your eyes were quite puffy this morning when you came in. Did you have a bad sleep? I didn't want to throw you on.
Speaker 1: The Did I look swollen?
Speaker 3: You looked swollen like a puffer fish this morning?
Speaker 1: Really? How's my face now?
Speaker 3: I mean it's always quite puffy, but less than it was.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon it's less puppy or that you just got used to it?
Speaker 3: Your eyes have gone down?
Speaker 1: Was it like that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No it was. I have a couple of europhan I was swelling.
Speaker 3: What your fatty nose again?
Speaker 1: Stressing the fatty noses? Like whenever this?
Speaker 3: You's going to actually get that fixed?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I potentially have to do surgery because I've been sleeping.
Speaker 3: Well my whole life. We should really book it in health health first.
Speaker 1: I know I'll do it during a break like.
Speaker 3: Don't waste you holiday?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Don't waste the holiday time. Oh god, no, it needs to be done. Soon. It's an emergency emergency, we could we could a few days, have a few days.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? I can only get the surgery done.
Speaker 3: In bar and it's got to be on a Monday, June.
Speaker 1: So the Old Coast Hospital.
Speaker 6: Yeah, leaning into a long weekend.
Speaker 3: What take a week?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's so look across to you.
Speaker 1: Since they pierced the sinus.
Speaker 3: They didn't piers.
Speaker 1: They pierced the sinus.
Speaker 3: I don't want to have this conversation again. I'll talk to you about it when you booked in for your surgery. Otherwise we are going around in circles.
Speaker 1: But when I get stressed or starts every day, bak stop, come on, or start overthinking things, then it starts to flare up and I get the puffy face and I have to have a few europhm.
Speaker 3: You look like a puffy fish this morning.
Speaker 1: My stop.
Speaker 3: Hello, she's pretty in pink.
Speaker 1: Doesn't she good?
Speaker 4: I've got really greasy hair, So that was kind.
Speaker 3: Of on the greasy hair from like dirty hair, Yeah, unwashed hair.
Speaker 1: Question. The dry shampoo is that for cleaning or more styling.
Speaker 3: It like absorbs the oil in your hair, but it makes it kind of greeny and dirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can give like a little bit of dirty.
Speaker 3: Look nah, no, no, freshens it up. But if you use it day after day after day, then news have this build up of product.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a bit like the powder that I've used, well.
Speaker 3: Kind of, yeah, you need it.
Speaker 4: Do you go through the stage of just putting like baby powder in your hair?
Speaker 3: No, you can.
Speaker 1: You can only light What do you think you can do baby powder? I think baby powder's on the notes powder. It was bad for you.
Speaker 4: Everything's bad for you.
Speaker 1: It's a big law said about it. And I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't know that I was. We were never a telling found powder family.
Speaker 1: Oh really, look like bloody pepper. Let's go about.
Speaker 3: You when you're using it. Uh, I don't really know what you use tell them pout four.
Speaker 1: Well it gets rid of the moisture.
Speaker 3: So what do you use it on?
Speaker 1: So you give it a squirt on the bottom and then it just evaporates all.
Speaker 3: The When did you have it wet?
Speaker 1: Norse? Well, you don't. I don't compound it dry.
Speaker 3: So what if it was it sweat or if you got out of the show.
Speaker 1: Shower, you just you can. But it's a baby like you're trying to get all the cracks and everything you.
Speaker 3: Put on a baby.
Speaker 6: Yeah, not at all.
Speaker 1: No, don't tell partner.
Speaker 3: Just get out of the show and tell him about it yourself.
Speaker 4: When you can. It's sort of the same as.
Speaker 6: No, don't put dry shampoo, all that would sting m mace.
Speaker 1: You're a gym junking often see the videos of you boxing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one, two, left, right? Good night?
Speaker 1: Where do you sit on nudity in the change room?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did hear. I did hear this chat.
Speaker 3: What about when you're trying to put your bathies on and you're getting the sauna and you're already sweaty from your workout, and it all rolls up.
Speaker 1: And you're like, yeah, you need to be cut out.
Speaker 3: Change at the gym or you're at home.
Speaker 4: I'd go home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm at home girl too.
Speaker 4: And then do you know what it also is is just packing all of your stuff.
Speaker 3: See my gyms like got the wellness center in it as well, So like a workout to a sauna, to esteem, to a spa, to an ice bath and then I might have like a treatment afterwards, you know, hours you need to change the wilful gym in thebators into like cumps.
Speaker 1: But then the wet floor too. You putting your dry clothes on the keep.
Speaker 3: It pretty clean, and that you have thongs. No, I'm not No, these these bathrooms are beautiful.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So we used to go camping as kids, like down over Christmas and Mum always said you have to pack your thongs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, the caravans in the commune shower. You don't want to catch what darreling van.
Speaker 3: Fors got itchy feet for the Wow, there's.
Speaker 4: Change rooms?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 4: Dad used to get them at the footy club? Change rooms really just have tenure.
Speaker 3: Well I just piss on each other's face and yeah, seed, isn't it.
Speaker 4: How did you go?
Speaker 3: How's your experience?
Speaker 1: This g just went down and moved the Tesla.
Speaker 5: I've moved the Tesla a couple of times now. The usually have a pretty good experience. But much like you, how did you.
Speaker 3: Go getting the charging back in the.
Speaker 5: The charging cable is a different story. It was really stuck in there, and obviously it's quite a secure device. So I had your phone and I was trying to unlock it. A new game with the editorial, But.
Speaker 6: I just think the command on the phone.
Speaker 4: Wait you can unlock it with your phone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the that's the start of it.
Speaker 1: Mate. When I borrowed Laurence car because I want to see what it'd be like, I mean Tesla. When I was looking to buy a car, she just sent me an approval for the app. So my phone then was the car key.
Speaker 4: I didn't know you could do that.
Speaker 3: Well, I could take the horn down there, turn the headlights and I can do it.
Speaker 1: All right now on the light shop, you should light.
Speaker 5: But I was trying to unlock the charging ca I did accidentally open the front to close that, but yeah, it just wasn't releasing on the phone, so I couldn't pull the charging holes whatever you call it.
Speaker 1: Cut it off.
Speaker 6: Well, No, I didn't want to pull.
Speaker 5: Too hard because usually when you pull too hard, bad things happen. And then I had to get in the car.
Speaker 3: No one wants to pull too hard.
Speaker 6: To get in the car.
Speaker 5: And your tip actually worked, thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: What are you driving Corolla Electric? No, you look like it's really banged up at the moment. Fixed up?
Speaker 1: You know how you smash the ex's car? Yes, because the breakup happened soon.
Speaker 4: After the ac you know I never paid for it, offered. No, he didn't really care.
Speaker 7: Kind of gave his car a little you know, it just made it look a bit more tougher.
Speaker 4: I think he liked. No, I never paid. Well, I did offer to pay for it.
Speaker 1: Thanks, thanks for smashing it, doll. Car look perfect now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then should I get a ram?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, And just trying to get that down in the basement. Anyone want to come and do the Tan today?
Speaker 3: You're not in exercise?
Speaker 6: Key though I ran yesterday.
Speaker 1: I mean boardies, what's that?
Speaker 6: I ran the time yesterday.
Speaker 3: I was meant to make someone there at eleven, but I can't because I've got to go to meet a meet him.
Speaker 1: Who is it, Cauble Brown? Frank, you're doing the TAN with Campbell?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're doing on Tuesdays.
Speaker 6: He does that off every Tuesday, Tuesdays on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Every Tuesday, well not every Tuesday. We've just been talking about doing it on Tuesday, the last.
Speaker 6: Tuesday clockwise around.
Speaker 3: I would normally do it today, but up the hill.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you have to go up the hill.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because all the way otherwise, if you go the opposite way, it's it's a gentle incline. The whole way around. The first time I run it, I went the wrong way.
Speaker 1: So you always got to go every think that's an easy way.
Speaker 3: No, No, you can go out the way people do go out the way stunning.
Speaker 1: Was it heaving in lockdown?
Speaker 6: I wasn't here, That's right, I wasn't here.
Speaker 4: I also wasn't here.
Speaker 1: Good chat.
Speaker 5: So you were the only one in Melbourne, but you didn't go to the time.
Speaker 1: I wasn't loud. It was more than five cars.
Speaker 6: But the second lockdown lifted, you didn't go to the.
Speaker 1: I ran to the t.
Speaker 4: I did hear it was heaving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I imagine gen Z was the tan heaving during lockdown.
Speaker 2: She wasn't here.
Speaker 6: She was.
Speaker 2: In Bristol, the town.
Speaker 1: What's this lockdown?
Speaker 2: I lived in Port Douglas and there was no lockdown.
Speaker 6: No, No, I worked.
Speaker 3: I was in barn There was no lockdown in Barrons.
Speaker 1: So were you scuba diving and ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was doing the docker in COVID.
Speaker 1: You know she's an Emmy winner.
Speaker 4: Really I didn't know that. Wait, no, I didn't.
Speaker 1: And you won't believe what board Byby's dad's on.
Speaker 2: What's a board?
Speaker 1: A board?
Speaker 6: You know what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: I really wish I did.
Speaker 6: His dad is on the board from balls?
Speaker 2: What ball is?
Speaker 1: So you know like those giants, big plastic balls you get it and rolled down.
Speaker 4: I was thinking the giant plastic wheel.
Speaker 1: Hip. He's on the board.
Speaker 6: That's he's on the board for.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you're so fascinated about it.
Speaker 1: I just think it's very fascinating that they have a board.
Speaker 6: I just ya, that's a big business.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 6: Team is so absorbing big.
Speaker 3: So you think you know someone you've never met his dad.
Speaker 5: Wanted to ask his dad hand which is or a business? Are turning over paranum?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Can I get the financial documents?
Speaker 6: You'll have the reports.
Speaker 2: It's true, we should get one in here, get it in one.
Speaker 3: But if it's release it.
Speaker 6: But he's on the board.
Speaker 1: If he's on the board, we can give you your classified documents. Release the documents work for Trump.
Speaker 6: There are things that you can do when you're on the board.
Speaker 1: Are you ready makes grade again?
Speaker 3: Because it was invented by the keyweights, the New Zealand, the global zor ball market will grow at a compound and your growth rate of six percent?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: What was that so global Zor ball market sales revenue is all locked in private. The ball, alternatively called the human Hamster ball's an inflatable sphere that he's transparent and utilized in both recreational and sporting purposes.
Speaker 1: You know, have you seen people play or soccer?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I did? Was it good?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 6: And for a books party? Is it's just so danger Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's so dangerous. He came out and used my electric bike and he gets off the electric because all dangerous. I shouldn't be on the reel.
Speaker 2: And then there's me flying past with helmets.
Speaker 5: You're no, no, no, look, I do all the things, but I just know that they're dangerous, so dangerous. And then we made we made the groom do one final gauntlet run like when you finished the Brilliant, when you finished the soccer, the soccer soccer. There's like twenty dudes running at him and obviously you just get absolutely bounced out of the way.
Speaker 4: You would do some damage in those things.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It is almost broken back was both spinal.
Speaker 3: My back is broken.
Speaker 6: He broke his back. Dad was broken.
Speaker 4: Broke.
Speaker 3: Who was I listening to the other day And I was like, oh my god, it sounds like Mike Gaisan's son Final.
Speaker 1: You need to go and listen to Great I'm SmartLess.
Speaker 3: Oh I listened to it yesterday, I said Jason text saying you Grant, I was SmartLess. He's one of the funniest things. He's miserable, cranky, he's charming. Oh man, arm him so much, and he just hates everything. He's sensational.
Speaker 1: It's the home line for me. Everyone loves being at home.
Speaker 3: Were they talking about how how people aren't watching sick you going to the cinema anymore except for horror films because people like being scared in a group are supposed to at home. And they were like, well, I think comedy people enjoy comedy together, so they couldn't work out, like comedy movies weren't doing well and white people are streaming.
Speaker 2: And then the other guys on smartlest like, well.
Speaker 3: Streaming is great because you get to stay home and you're in your have your place, and he was like, oh no, staying at home is my idea of help. He's got four kids and what do you say, I'm married to a terrifyingly large Swedish woman. He's so good. You got to listen to it. He's so funny about it.
Speaker 2: He's good on hot wings, hot ones him, And I'm thinking, I.
Speaker 1: Just fucking jack Man.
Speaker 6: I just knew you were going to get that wrong.
Speaker 1: Are you too? When you said he was going to hot ones?
Speaker 6: What did you say yesterday? That was just totally Kevin Walters.
Speaker 3: Who's Kevin Walter guy?
Speaker 6: Yesterday?
Speaker 5: Ali, And then before you guys got in, was like, oh, he's the dad of so many who works in nover Prisbone and that's Mitch.
Speaker 1: Lewis and he's dad Wally Lewis.
Speaker 5: Like there's there's no similarities there.
Speaker 2: And he came and came and the Brisbane.
Speaker 3: I love the same girl who went to a driver's last appointment a week also seven eleven days.
Speaker 1: On the seventh eleven, I was happy. Question yesterday when we went to.
Speaker 2: The Captain, such a big deal, bro.
Speaker 1: Look he's got the equipment. I've got my questions. I turned around and I made over, here is carrying her giant fucking frank green water.
Speaker 3: About that everyone's carrying.
Speaker 6: The thing was.
Speaker 1: Dropped it and I picked up noticed this tiny bit of water that we never know.
Speaker 3: That's annoying to be carried around.
Speaker 2: Well, hold up. I bet you if I didn't bring it, he would be complaining.
Speaker 5: But you there, you have three microphones coming out of the Zoom audio recorder. And then as we were navigating through through the gauntlet of recorders and laughing at us, Jays was holding one wired micro holding the other and waiting there.
Speaker 6: But they were as we were walking through, they were going around.
Speaker 3: We were separate people, and we were getting tangled going separate. If we request separate, might.
Speaker 1: Sarah our bosses in town Sair, can we get some new mic equipment for all the off site recording.
Speaker 3: He's embarrassing. We roll in looking like an octopus's legs all tangled out. Well, every other journey has.
Speaker 2: Like what grab a go you know what else we need? We need the microphone thing that has then over on it.
Speaker 1: We do need that. Yeah, don't we have a noob on our no I felt very And then and then Lauren our not blew off in the wind to.
Speaker 6: Run out in front of marble, in front of all the run you would have been one.
Speaker 5: Jase had to get as I had to chase MICA's BoNT and Petty and say are you are you doing for the day. He's like yeah, I'm doing mate, literally running, I'm down there getting the winds.
Speaker 3: Do you embarrass us?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: No, you embarrassed himself?
Speaker 3: Not out four and there there's what eighteen clubs, So I'm assuming they didn't all go swimmingly.
Speaker 6: The small fries they left. They knew the hours and chatted too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some good footy questions in there.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, if you tell me one more time that you had good footy questions, I mean, well I.
Speaker 1: Got to take because they weren't in the audio. You were after Uni Black.
Speaker 2: Let's go, let's go after.
Speaker 1: Wings.
Speaker 7: So lucky they've got spell tech these days. Why because I'd just be I just wouldn't do.
Speaker 5: When Claudia is in the Apple Store the other day getting her new phone, one of the Apple Genius not nerds, and with the new iOS eighteen, Apple Intelligence whatever apparently you can see come down definitely eighteen, I think, I think. And you can select a whole paragraph and ask it to make make it sound more intelligent that on.
Speaker 3: Instagram when you chat to people. You can make this funnier, make this, make me sound smarter, make me sound like I reckon.
Speaker 1: You should have put that description in the io teag.
Speaker 3: Just thing in text messages and people say so you couldn't even get the ledge in.
Speaker 2: Then when people send you like five text messages in a row, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know about this groups like it.
Speaker 2: Really has an expression of love for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it gathered it groups them all together. You'll be in big trouble if people start grouping your text messages together.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, not to other people. But if you set me like four texts, it'll say it's very annoyed at you. And it's like your four angry texts that you send me. And you might send someone something instantly and it might say Jason sending you affection and you might not be meaning to send someone affection. If you get you in.
Speaker 6: Charge, Frankston is trying to contact you urgently.
Speaker 4: Really the new update, Frankston?
Speaker 2: Who what's the Franks? Okay, lossy, take your messages. It's gonna it's going to group them for you.
Speaker 3: He's trying to do a business deal. Maybe that might be.
Speaker 1: Trying to business Jimmy Saturday Night Sydney is trying to show you affection.
Speaker 2: Look at your messages?
Speaker 4: Wait, are you going to group them up? That's like, I don't like it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like change. And the email now there's primary email, there's bills.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go.
Speaker 5: Jon la Lauren wake up feeling good.
Speaker 3: Number one hundred Lauren on socials