Speaker 1: Good Morning Melbourne, Melbourn.
Speaker 2: J Lauren, start your morning right away.
Speaker 3: Be great?
Speaker 1: Is Jason Lauren on Melvin's ogel one hundred holiday.
Speaker 4: Good morning Melbourne Morning, Clinty, Good.
Speaker 5: Morning morning, Statday, you're very quiet.
Speaker 3: He was at the forty. Oh yeah, Saturday?
Speaker 6: Hell are that crept up on us?
Speaker 3: Oh? My god? The Lines and the.
Speaker 4: Swans two interstate teams.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable.
Speaker 4: I was so devastated watching the Cats.
Speaker 5: Well, I think the Cats thought the game finished two minutes earlier than it did.
Speaker 4: Well, it was such a good game though that it was.
Speaker 3: Great Saturday night. What happened with.
Speaker 5: Port I don't want to get at night, Yeah, Friday night, so I don't want to get him in a bad mood early.
Speaker 7: But he's walked off already. He thinks he's broken his hands because he punched his own hand in frustration.
Speaker 3: What happened on Friday night with port Mate?
Speaker 5: We capitulated executive producer Brady was all guns blazing on Friday.
Speaker 4: When he signed hat they were never.
Speaker 6: Going to win.
Speaker 3: What were you wearing on Friday night at the pub?
Speaker 1: I went with the traditional prison bars just because I needed to. I think we needed to really harness, that port Adelaide energy and.
Speaker 3: He might be singing the song today.
Speaker 4: Clinty, how is the atmos at the scag?
Speaker 1: It was all right?
Speaker 3: Was it not? Faul? It was?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was full enough, but it was just a bit.
Speaker 4: It's not like being at the G.
Speaker 6: Is not like the G. Yeah, it's just a bit.
Speaker 4: Were you out with the.
Speaker 3: Sydney people don't know how to do it?
Speaker 6: Shardney sipping?
Speaker 7: You know everyone I saw there that posted about it on so social media didn't barrack for the Swans.
Speaker 4: None of them was Swans fans.
Speaker 6: Well, it was a strange old feeling there. It just didn't feel like a preliminary final, right preim excuse me? Premim finals are the most meant to be the most sort of the highvage. They bring out the most passionate fans. It just fell a bit flat, really, if I'm honest, how about that?
Speaker 3: You know what I almost did?
Speaker 4: But were you sitting with that? Were you in behind glass orre you outside?
Speaker 6: I was outside?
Speaker 5: He was outside and he was next to Sarah Arbot from Channel nine Today show.
Speaker 7: Were you in a Sarah sandwich between our boss Sarah and Sarah Arbor?
Speaker 6: Was it is Sarah Sandwich.
Speaker 4: Are you really that's a good sandwich to me?
Speaker 6: Well, hamely Sandwich.
Speaker 5: I saw a photo get posted of him and Sarah Arbo from the Today Show. You know, I'm a big fan of hers.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 3: I thought it was Clint that posted the photo.
Speaker 4: So, oh no, what did you reply?
Speaker 6: Did you actually send it?
Speaker 3: No, I'd had it typed. I literally wrote.
Speaker 4: What a hot?
Speaker 3: Did she ask about me?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: And then about and then I'm like, oh no, Sarah posted repost that would have made your day.
Speaker 7: I've nearly got into trouble with you before Clink because I often forward you on other people that last the same and you can reply to the person's story, not the person that's.
Speaker 4: Sent it to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's lucky. We didn't do that last night.
Speaker 4: We didn't do that last night.
Speaker 5: Clear, what's our two rules? Don't put our face in the photo and if we're going to bitch, do it on text.
Speaker 6: Yes, Well, hang on Grand Final week in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Excited, this is going to be great.
Speaker 5: Well, you are doing our Grand Final breakfast on Thursday.
Speaker 6: First time, first time since six at two Victorian non Victorian clubs have played in the Big One.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're non Victorian clubs, but they are clubs that have Victorian heritage. So you know it's I'm going to say it's Fitzroy verse South Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Right, let's run with that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, see if we can get that movie. How are the lines by the way for the Grand Final?
Speaker 3: Absolutely on the boy you're a brizzy boy. I always went for the lines.
Speaker 4: I am marrying a brizzee boy.
Speaker 6: We'll go for Sydney then. Who's just to be different?
Speaker 4: But is that who you would actually go?
Speaker 6: I couldn't care.
Speaker 5: Less, to be honest, I like to be Hey, your chance to win your way to our Grand Final? Breakfast coming up in the first twenty minutes of the show. Coming up next, So we're gonna offloy Cash nice and early thirteen twenty four ten. If you want to play horse or I'll explain how this game works. Does involve a horse and someone on the phones? Thirteen twenty four ten. We will do it next. Good morning, Melbourne, Why can you Monday? This is no bar.
Speaker 3: You are on the air with Jason Lauren clint is here as well.
Speaker 4: Sportsdad Colfield Come Carnival oct Over twelve to nineteen, and there's yourself in Spring Racing.
Speaker 2: Spectacle. Tickets are from fifty dollars tell it ticket Tech.
Speaker 4: Yes, coming until I can jokes Jason Lawrence, of.
Speaker 5: Course, or it's an exciting time of year. Will I fit in my suit?
Speaker 4: Well, I was going to say, I know it's going final week. But the other big thing on the calendar is that.
Speaker 7: The horse racing is well and truly in its elements, with Corfield Cup just around the corner.
Speaker 5: That's right, October twelve to nineteen. Immerse yourself in Spring Racing. Spectacular. Tickets are from fifty dollars. You can book me out ticket Tech. We don't just have standard tickets through.
Speaker 7: We've got VIPs, Honey vip packages to go.
Speaker 6: Today, food, drink.
Speaker 5: We will take the special area on the Yeah, has it they let you ride the horse?
Speaker 4: Really, that's not that's untrue unless there's pony rides.
Speaker 3: You can ask.
Speaker 7: You can ask, No, you can't, that is untrue. Don't go selling a full stream.
Speaker 5: You can ask. They might not say yes. Just say Laurence said we could ride now don't. Okay, let's to shelp them.
Speaker 4: This morning, Kelly, good morning, Hey, good hey, good all your friends with Delta bodroom, It says he how do you know I am?
Speaker 2: Yes, well through text, not through yeah? Yeah, what do you mean I'm a top fan? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So how do you do you text each other.
Speaker 2: Through?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Facebook?
Speaker 6: And do you play Delta?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Every place that she does, I put a life and then she looks alike, and then I put a comment and yeah, And basically she likes.
Speaker 5: Just sitting on there one set anyone getting baby reindeer boat.
Speaker 4: I don't say that loves Delta. I love Delta too, bloody.
Speaker 2: My husband is so over it.
Speaker 4: Posters in the hat?
Speaker 2: Do you have delaming myself here?
Speaker 6: Can you sing some without you?
Speaker 10: I can't do it last without you?
Speaker 6: My way to.
Speaker 2: Last without you? I can't do it. I'm last without you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What's about your husband's lying next to you? Going Jesus?
Speaker 2: My husband? My husband calls a Delta bedroom because I'm so excessed like with her music.
Speaker 11: Del that.
Speaker 4: No, Kelly, No, I'm want more from Kelly. What do you have posters of in the house? Do you have merchandise? You have T shirt?
Speaker 6: I should be a T shirt?
Speaker 3: Are you sitting at a van outside Delta's house?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 2: I want to go to her concerts, but I can't afford it though, Yeah, winter concert. I don't know she's been over, but I'm not stalking her, just.
Speaker 4: On Facebook, just poking.
Speaker 6: We should let's do it because we actually have Delta's number?
Speaker 4: Can we black? I was born to try?
Speaker 2: Can actually harmonized with Do you want.
Speaker 3: Me to do that?
Speaker 4: Do you want me to do? Born to try?
Speaker 6: And you can do money?
Speaker 3: Have them seriously doing?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: No, we don't come on?
Speaker 6: Give us a little because I was born to try.
Speaker 2: Hang on, hang on, I'm gonna get more understanding.
Speaker 8: I can be a little time, a little something true.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 4: Kelly called Kelly on the phone again, are there? I was born to try?
Speaker 3: An echo? Believe guys, can we play horse or?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Keep going?
Speaker 4: You keep going man sometimes? But I was born to.
Speaker 6: Kelly Kelly very much.
Speaker 4: If you'd like to see Kelly.
Speaker 6: A concert, I would love it.
Speaker 3: Kel Now do.
Speaker 4: You know why you called Kelly?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 11: Really?
Speaker 6: Okay? Cool?
Speaker 7: You are playing horse or and if you win it, you will win a VIP package to the Corfield Cup where Delta Goodam might be.
Speaker 4: Okay, I never know she might be there. She won't she might.
Speaker 5: Pay the anthem with Kelly, all you need to do is tell me. We will give you the name. You just need to say, is it a horse or is it a band?
Speaker 3: Are you ready? The name is zz top Horse.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yes it is you got it?
Speaker 3: This is them?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you've got to the IP package that is all your Oh.
Speaker 4: My god, what are you gonna wear? Kelly?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go to your chop, get an outfit, get it s getting upsy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that was an experience with Kelly. You enjoy the races?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? And how do I like other producers going to and talk to me?
Speaker 3: I'm going to make I'm going to make it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can you sing to the producers? Please?
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, Kelly online one for you if you just want to grab that Brodie, thank you.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm obsessed with Kelly.
Speaker 3: I'm not really sure what just happened.
Speaker 6: We must do a meeting.
Speaker 4: We must well when she's amazing.
Speaker 3: When she gets out, and yes, we'll do a meeting.
Speaker 4: How did you know Dulta was in PG on the face books? Must be flasing?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Kelly, she is stalking.
Speaker 4: And then Delta like the.
Speaker 5: Bat bad sports bad Coldfield Carnival October twelfth to nineteen.
Speaker 7: That is my favorite six ' ten we've ever done.
Speaker 4: Kelly must come on then.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to immerse yourself in spring racing. Spectacular tickets from fifty bucks. You can book now at ticket Tech.
Speaker 4: We will play against Delta Song surely.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Colleen, Yes, come on, Kelly.
Speaker 2: My husband is so sick of Delta.
Speaker 6: What's his name?
Speaker 3: I guess it's Clint is in the house and we are gearing up. But those day.
Speaker 6: Road to the Holy.
Speaker 1: Jason Lawrence, Grand Fine Old Breakfast.
Speaker 5: One of my favorite moments last year Grand Final Breakfast, Mike Brady taking to the stage at eight o'clock to do up there, up there like he's a institution.
Speaker 4: No Roy, it was Roy. Did he play for Brisbane.
Speaker 6: I think he played fitz Royal.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so it's.
Speaker 10: Like his.
Speaker 4: Brisbe bears Lion's grandfather.
Speaker 3: Well, he will be in the house on Thursday.
Speaker 5: We might even get into pump out.
Speaker 6: It's my favorite favor.
Speaker 4: At the Grand Final breakfast last year, my dad was there and we were arm in army and Dad with our footy scarves on, singing and I looked at my dad hear tears streaming down his face.
Speaker 7: That's it was just like, it's just the best day of the year, isn't it. Love, My dad's coming again. Look out anyone else who's coming. He'll chew your bloody year off.
Speaker 5: Best out of the year when you were born with a Grand Final breakfast, Grand Final right, gotcha?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 4: Grand Final breakfast, I think is his best.
Speaker 10: Dady.
Speaker 4: You've got a.
Speaker 7: Photo with the Premiership card you did too, and he'll get another one this year. Do you get to see the CEO. He'll get to see Jonathan Brown, He'll get to see Mike Brady. My daddy's like I called him. Take Grand Final Breakfast is on again. Dad, Do you want to come? He goes, Love, I'm already coming. You need to invite me.
Speaker 3: No, No, I gave him tickets. He brang me.
Speaker 7: I said, come from seven shows from six, Come from seven, he goes, I'll be lining up for no the tracks.
Speaker 5: Do you remember, Yeah, clint yever merch Bobby, we want you full Nova tracks yet tracks don't get in?
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't.
Speaker 4: He'll be in the Hide and Seek met Everyone.
Speaker 3: Will be like God, they've blood the street team old these Thursday.
Speaker 4: He would love to be a street team out.
Speaker 5: Do you remember Irom my eight year old son there last year and he was getting autographs and photos of Guy Sebastian and then there's two forty legends and he's.
Speaker 3: Like no, I'm good, yeah, in front of them. I'm like no, don't say no in front of him and just get the photo of politeness.
Speaker 5: So look, Mike Brady, David Needs will be there. Jonathan Brown will be excited with the Lions.
Speaker 4: Srick and he'll be able to keep a lid on it this week.
Speaker 3: Stunners absolutely not.
Speaker 6: It's his week.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it is his.
Speaker 4: Week to Brownie be making plenty of calls.
Speaker 3: The pockets would be full, cashy week for Brownie.
Speaker 4: All through the books.
Speaker 5: Of course, the Premiership Cup will be there, so if you win an invite you can get a photo and this will be interesting.
Speaker 3: We've got a tattoo artist.
Speaker 5: On site, so if you're a Lions or a Swans fan and you're pretty committed and you think they'll win the premiership, you can get a premiership tattoo before the game.
Speaker 4: Also, Katie Perry is going to be chatting to us on the show.
Speaker 7: Yes, and we've got tickets to her sound check at the MCG to give away happening on the day before.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Hastings, Caylie. You've got an invite. You're coming along to our grand Final breakfast.
Speaker 12: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: No worries. Who are you going for?
Speaker 13: I'm going to go for Brisbone?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I reckon. There'll be a lot of brizzy bandwagoners.
Speaker 5: You're actually a Pies fan. You like the Big Fellows. You're a fan of Mason.
Speaker 11: I am a big fan of.
Speaker 4: Big Mason cor he is out of the country unfortunately, like the Tall Boys.
Speaker 7: Do you Yeah, Johnny and Brown will be there.
Speaker 4: Still got it though?
Speaker 3: Are you single?
Speaker 4: Calor No?
Speaker 6: I'm married?
Speaker 3: Are you happy?
Speaker 4: I'm very who's really happy?
Speaker 3: Maybe we just got to run a good day. It's going to say what we'll get with Mace.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Jason from Devin Meadows Morning. Jason.
Speaker 14: Hey, hey, young guys.
Speaker 5: We're happy, Jason, Yeah, I'm pretty happy.
Speaker 7: Will you be happier if you come to our grand Final breakfast on Thursday morning?
Speaker 14: I will and my wife will be to Yes.
Speaker 7: Done, we will see you too there Thursday morning, sensational.
Speaker 4: My dad's coming. So look out for him and try and avoid him.
Speaker 3: Miss him.
Speaker 4: He'll chew your ear.
Speaker 3: Off in a giant red trap suit that has an over all over it.
Speaker 4: We should dress him up as over boy.
Speaker 6: That's a good idea.
Speaker 4: He'd love to be.
Speaker 3: Yes, he can be over boy. It's hard to see in that suit.
Speaker 4: That's not a bad thing. We'll just tell him to stand there for Bobby.
Speaker 3: It's probably hard to see out of the Who's your money on? Clint?
Speaker 6: I think Sydney will get there. I think I think Brisbane have just spent far too many tickets in the lead up.
Speaker 7: Like they've played two huge games, haven't they emotionally physically?
Speaker 5: No, see, I think Brisbane will get because of the momentum plus year.
Speaker 4: Can we talk about how I love their coach Chris Baker? I love him, Yeah, I love him.
Speaker 6: I want former school teacher Tasmanian, who's thesault of the John longmy horse, oh horse.
Speaker 3: Well you don't want to know what.
Speaker 4: I can imagine what they call.
Speaker 1: It because oh yes, that's all right, because he runs Big Nay.
Speaker 3: It's got a big name, all right, big Nay. It is just twenty eight past six.
Speaker 5: Maybe he likes he more invites to our grand final breakfast coming up a little bit later on Well, good morning and welcome to him Monday.
Speaker 3: Dare I say it's a bit of.
Speaker 4: It's so nice out there. I just went to look in the kitchen to make some breakfast outside, and I was like, it feels like spring.
Speaker 7: It was warm last night. It was warm when I got up this morning. And when I got up to drive to work, the birds were chirping.
Speaker 5: Oh it's always bad when you're coming home and the birds are chirping. Yeah, speaking, which did you get? Did you guys get a FaceTime call from one of our team members on Sunday?
Speaker 3: It was gen Z's birthday.
Speaker 4: Twenty the exact age I had my quarter life crisis.
Speaker 1: Me too, me too, good time for it.
Speaker 6: So what did she do? Because I didn't get her face time?
Speaker 3: Oh, she rang her.
Speaker 4: You would have been on the TV working, Yeah, Because.
Speaker 5: It was about eight thirty nine am on Sunday morning and she was still out.
Speaker 6: I was approaching the end of my shift.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said, we wouldn't bounce back like that, would you.
Speaker 4: No, I said to her, because she's at work today.
Speaker 7: I went to a hen's party last weekend and I've been sick for nine days from it. I've had a chesty coffin head cold and just achy body.
Speaker 4: Nine days.
Speaker 6: I'm still not I don't make them like that.
Speaker 4: When I was twenty five, I could do that and go to work.
Speaker 3: She's been going for nine days, but she's still at work.
Speaker 7: I'm still sick days later, and I talked to myself when I drove to work. I'm feeling better now, so I'm not going to go out again for another month.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, no, No. We've got three parties a year in and stuff, and that's it.
Speaker 4: I keep grand. Final weekend though, long weekend. Yeah, bring an answer on this weekend hard, it's very hard to stay home.
Speaker 5: Coming up later on this morning, your chance to win tickets to Katy Perry's sound check at the g will actually be better than going to a concert.
Speaker 1: Because it's more private.
Speaker 3: You're going to see all the behind the scenes, see how it comes together exactly.
Speaker 7: I love Katy Perry. Yeah, we're interviewing her this week, and I'm so excited.
Speaker 6: I had some goss as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Katy Perry.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's solid.
Speaker 4: It's Orlando Bloom here with her.
Speaker 6: I haven't got gossip about that GOSSI about what she's singing and what she's not.
Speaker 7: Scis doing because your heart and you're cold, yes and your.
Speaker 1: No no is she doing?
Speaker 6: Can't maybe can't spoil a surprise, Jase, I wouldn't dare spoil a surprise.
Speaker 3: I'm on.
Speaker 6: Loud louder Man again. I'm not spoiling a surprise.
Speaker 7: Lauren, you ruined a surprise. Do you know who ruined a surprise this week?
Speaker 6: Luke Darcy Darcy Luke Darcy thirteen twenty four to ten, if you have ruined a surprise, because there's nothing worse than a kill joy. Luke Darcy speaking on a podcast, he revealed that there's going to be major changes in the Melbourne media landscape, specifically about Tim Watson's role on seven.
Speaker 4: Years the Sport One.
Speaker 6: He's a sport presenter Monday to Friday on Channel seven. Well, here's what Luke Darcy had to say, and I'm going to drop another little bomb here, and that is that the man who broke the story about you last week' shopping yourself around, Tim Wishby Watson, is about to finish up at the seven Networks. This is Kerry Stokes's favorite ever media.
Speaker 4: Tim Watson's leaving channel set Hi Watson, I'm just.
Speaker 6: Giving you a little story like Ain's going there. That was a Friday huddle.
Speaker 5: They took the audio down, they took the podcast down, so he obviously got hot.
Speaker 6: Waters a private conversation. Obviously, sorry, but he right there and then revealed major changes hang on.
Speaker 7: He knew exactly what he was doing though. He said, I'm going to drop a bomb right now. Is that how he started there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he meant to say it. No, he said I'm going to drop a bomb basic, which means I'm going to tell you something I shouldn't.
Speaker 3: So I was it confirmed? Tim's out.
Speaker 6: It's not confirmed yet. There has been there has been rumor a lot of rumor in the industry.
Speaker 5: There's someone we know who we always like try and keep in the dark because they're not me.
Speaker 3: No, because they're not great to keeping the surprise.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to at keeping secrets surprises.
Speaker 6: I love surprises, fair point secrets.
Speaker 3: You're a sh shocker.
Speaker 4: Shocker because I forget their secrets. I just think they're gossip.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you like I'll tell you something and go, hey, keep between us. And then a day later she'll be like, hey, Jays, have you heard keep between us? And I'm like, I'm the one that told you that, and now you're telling people.
Speaker 7: I once had a surprise birthday party and one of my girlfriends texted me just before. I thought I was just going out for dinner, and one of my girlfriends text before saying so sorry, I can't make it to the party tonight. And I got the text before I went out for dinner. And I never ever ever let anyone know that I knew about it. I acted support when I walked in, but my girlfriend text me before and then.
Speaker 5: Lady, you're walking into the party Clinton, I'll say, surprise, I want to see your acting face.
Speaker 3: All right, here's Lauren three two surprise.
Speaker 13: Oh my god, oh I.
Speaker 7: Know what do you want do She knew, yeah, that's shocking, and then she texted me later going, oh my god, I hope I sent that after this surprise, and I was like, oh my god, yeah, totally didn't even look at my phone.
Speaker 4: I did a pinocchio.
Speaker 3: I knew made of mind. Recently when never better an engagement drinks.
Speaker 5: I was going to share an engagement drinks, but he knew they were already married. Ah. They started telling a few guests, assuming everyone else.
Speaker 6: Knew, You've got to come. You've got to come because there might be a wedding.
Speaker 7: I went with you wasn't at an engagement party that turned into a wedding somewhere in Melbourn, and.
Speaker 4: We all knew. We Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Oh that's the worst when you know and you've got to put up the front.
Speaker 4: Oh, thirteen, we can't be late when you couldn't be late.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Have you ruined a surprise? Presence? Always get me?
Speaker 4: When we were coming here, it was hard to keep that secret.
Speaker 3: You and I didn't hang out for months.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to see anyone in that time. So I'm going to put my food in it.
Speaker 5: I just kept saying to my wife, keep looking sad, keep looking like we have no options. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. In return, I got two undred dollars Cogan vouchers up for grabs. Cogan dot com helps you get watching them on for the less Coggan dot com. Now that is clicking awesome. Have you ruined a surprise? Or is someone you know have give us call? You're on the air with Jason Lauren. Clint's here as well. You're listening to Nova.
Speaker 6: Damn ci you are a bit from wild.
Speaker 3: Sounded like that guy down at Hampton Bows with a little machine holds to his.
Speaker 4: Name and Thelma Yeah, Simpson.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Patty and Elmer have been on the dark. I'm in on the dark.
Speaker 4: Madge Bishop, I haven't heard that name for a long time.
Speaker 3: I know she the one got washed off the rock.
Speaker 6: No, that was Harold, Harold the sorry but Madge's very bad. Madge found him again all the years later at the working at the Salvos.
Speaker 4: That my she had didn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we sound like she reminded him of what's happening that Harold.
Speaker 4: Her voice, her voice is real.
Speaker 3: What a storyline.
Speaker 5: Let's have been working at the seal votes and that's where it'll pop up. Very born identity Badge.
Speaker 4: He did your good.
Speaker 6: It sounded just like that, Oh madgeld.
Speaker 3: You break out the tube ball anyway, Enough of Harold and where are they now?
Speaker 6: Don't know if it's change of seasons or it's definitely not a hangover. But last night I had a disastrous night between the sheets.
Speaker 4: I had a shocker last night.
Speaker 6: Did you, I get it.
Speaker 4: I went and slipped in the spare bed, did you.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was like my old mate snoring.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 7: I was tossing and turning, and I was hot, was warm last night, and I was coughing, and I was like getting.
Speaker 6: As Katy up, then you're down.
Speaker 4: Why not Katie Perry relate to this.
Speaker 3: I go to bed in one bed and then I wake up an entirely different.
Speaker 4: Place in my house because you chose to kids.
Speaker 5: I don't know where I'm when you end up last night. Spare room downstairs, okay, diagonal across the bed.
Speaker 4: With no one else in.
Speaker 3: No one else. Yeah, it's living to win.
Speaker 6: I wasn't bed hopping, otherwise I'd be in bed my sister, which would be a little bit of but I reckon. It was about two forty five. I awoke to this like screeching alarm, you know, just a one of those annoying alarms. It went for I want to say, at least ten minutes, left the fridge door open. No, it was. It was. It was akin to it.
Speaker 4: Beep when you sat on the couch and you're eating your ice cream, and it's I'm like, that'll stop in a minute.
Speaker 3: He doesn't.
Speaker 6: There's only one worse, and that's a seat belt alarm.
Speaker 4: Yes, what about when you got something on the back seat, but the dog.
Speaker 1: It's just the dog put his seat belt on ted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is able to push a button. It's cargo.
Speaker 6: It's not a not a human. This is this is like a it was either a car or a house or something. An alarm anyway, it's work for ten minutes consistently, but then you know, after ten minutes they shut off automatically, right, so you know, toddled sort of back to half asleep and then ten minutes later. Anyway, this Rinston repeat three times because I mean, I wasn't in a mood to play neighborhood Watch and go figure out what was going on. There's a church across the road, a pub, there's new neighbors next door, there's a lot of cars. I'm like, what saying is that? Leave it for someone, Leave it for somebody else. It's somebody else's problem, right, it's somebody else, not not mine. I want to stay in bed. Surely someone's going to go tend to that alarm. No, it went off a third time, So I'm like neighborhood Watch, reg grundies. I will go and beat I will go and beat my chest for the rest of three one, two one Richmond and figure out earth is going on?
Speaker 3: Take a weapon?
Speaker 4: You know you can't take a weapon. That means you've got intent.
Speaker 5: Maybe he was just going down to the baseball field at two in the morning, That's why.
Speaker 3: He had his back.
Speaker 4: If it happened to be about around.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what is making this catastrophic noise and keeping me away? Was it your car?
Speaker 3: It was my car.
Speaker 6: I'd never heard my car alarm. I didn't know what my car alarm sounded like. Why was your car alarm going on the wind? I think it must have been because it was into a small, little car. I don't know what it was, but it was just it was apparently it happens every now and then.
Speaker 4: Could someone have been trying to get into it?
Speaker 6: Though they could have been.
Speaker 4: But do you have heaps of stuff on your back feet?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: That looks expensive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks like half an MJ back.
Speaker 6: Do you know what your car alarm sounds like?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because I sent my good morning it's brownlow day.
Speaker 3: It is brownlow day, footies.
Speaker 4: Night of night.
Speaker 3: Would we be putting on the spray tan already.
Speaker 7: Oh, the girls should have had spray tnds yesterday. They some of them had already been doing hare and up.
Speaker 5: Big shout out to the washing machines that will be getting all the sheets covered in.
Speaker 6: Just a question and put in them to I mean, you really run the gauntlet with a fake tander you do like it's it's a real You've got to get it right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you wouldn't try a new place for the first time the night.
Speaker 6: Before, Okay, so that's one of the round rules.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you would have done that color before.
Speaker 6: You don't want as an experienced spray tand campaigner having just done it for my health shot. There are different levels.
Speaker 4: Of teen shades, different levels.
Speaker 6: So you don't want to be going to.
Speaker 4: There's a two hour there's an overnight, there's a one hour skin.
Speaker 3: So there would have been a few houses with the tent of shame set up in.
Speaker 4: The yesterday No, not intent of shame.
Speaker 7: T to pride and there are like hairdressers and makeup artists all over Melbourne who have the biggest day of it today.
Speaker 4: So good luck ladies and gents.
Speaker 3: She's a long night, isn't over.
Speaker 4: I was talking to her the other day. I was lucky to get my hair done because all the players wives and girlfriends have been in there this week. She's got like twelve back to back blouses today.
Speaker 3: What do you mean in there this week? What are they sleeping till today?
Speaker 4: No, they were getting their color done, their haircuts.
Speaker 6: She's got a busy blas day.
Speaker 7: She's got a busy bloss day. She's given blot blow waves.
Speaker 3: So glad you finished that.
Speaker 6: I was going to say, your here looks lovely.
Speaker 4: Thank you, it's a fresh color. I am not going to the Brownlow medal. I would be sitting on the couch watching all the lovely ladies in their frocks and men in this It's going to be a big night. Betty Judd's going beg Judds make a ground return to the brown tonight in the dress.
Speaker 6: I don't imagine if she reprised the dress, if she remasters the dresses.
Speaker 4: On display in the Crown, No, she'll be in some number.
Speaker 7: I imagine who's that money on Growndlow. Isaac Keeney from the Swans.
Speaker 6: Wow, Paddy Crips should win.
Speaker 4: But did Carlton win enough game?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, into the other favorite.
Speaker 6: They didn't get in the eight.
Speaker 4: I know, but it's hard to win when your team doesn't make the finals. So you don't win that many games.
Speaker 5: Tell you what we're going to be jumping inside the Decros family a little bit later on after eight o'clock to talk Brownlow.
Speaker 4: Annalise always looks plus.
Speaker 5: Five k up for grabs as well at eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 3: But next, are you living in a famous house?
Speaker 6: We took infamous or famous homes in Melbourne, saying notable about the place that.
Speaker 3: You live in hasn't got some history?
Speaker 6: Yeah, thirteen twenty four to ten to join us on the line.
Speaker 3: Maybe someone famous lived there, Maybe it was.
Speaker 4: Used as a celebrity.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was used for filming.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yep.
Speaker 3: Maybe a crime was committed.
Speaker 6: There, which brings me to the Easy Street murders. Easy Street in Collingwood some forty seven years ago, there is a notorious home where two women lost their lives.
Speaker 7: And so this story because I don't remember it at all, but it's leading the news at the moment in Melbourne.
Speaker 6: It is and it's been the subject of many real crime pod cast, one notable one with Andrew Rule and just Over the weekend.
Speaker 4: There was years ago.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was an arrest made a Melbourne guy who is now well. Police here are seeking to have him extradited back Astraight. He's in Greece.
Speaker 3: Oh you feel like you got away with it when.
Speaker 6: Using Greece but arrested in Italy.
Speaker 5: But fifty years you think you know, you would have dropped your guard after fifty years.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I just think you would have thought so. Seven years ago the background here, police approached him to undergo a DNA test, after which he allegedly fled overseas. He's since been arrested. Well, that's a giveaway fit to play out, all alleged at the moment, of course. But this notorious house I want to I want to talk about.
Speaker 4: It because it's a well known street.
Speaker 6: It is well because it's got that big Burger, Easy Easies where you eat on the train carriage.
Speaker 4: I've seen rams over the street.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Hey, Mel, joins us on the line this morning. Good morning, Mel. I believe you actually lived in that notorious Easy Street home.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did.
Speaker 11: I back in twenty fourteen. I moved into it as a sharehouse.
Speaker 4: Oh and you didn't realize what house you're moving into.
Speaker 11: Well, so I was looking for a place online and it was noticeably cheaper than everywhere else in the area, so I almost didn't go and look at it. And so when I did, I said that to my eventual housemate and he said, yeah, actually, there's barely been anyone come over and look at it. And I said, yeah, well, I was nearly in that camp as well because it was so cheap and obviously not that bad. He's like, yeah, on that note.
Speaker 6: Also, the real estate agent Festa, no it was.
Speaker 11: Who became my housemate, but he was told yes, he was already living there, and so he was told by the real estate Yeah, I've heard.
Speaker 5: And you might know in more detail, but I've heard that they only disclosed the history of the house if it's been involved in a crime and stuff if you ask.
Speaker 11: Well, he told me that the real estate told him that if you're buying the house that they.
Speaker 2: Would tell you.
Speaker 11: But but yeah, I'm not sure because I mean, you think about it, and most places would have had something happen there, so especially you know how many evers we.
Speaker 5: Just bought in Bentley East, And I didn't exactly say on the open home, are there any mass killings or a crime being committee?
Speaker 3: Was a mel?
Speaker 6: Was it creepy? Was it a little bit haunted?
Speaker 11: My housemate was saying that one time he ordered food delivery and as the delivery guy was dropping it off, some guy drove past, going don't go in there.
Speaker 5: Oh God, that's yeah, that's a no from me, No from me, thanks mel. Hey, I just thought we've got Marty Fox real Estate extraordinary from the block on after seven thirty.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I want to know what the law is like, do they need to disclose the.
Speaker 14: History of the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Remember we've got to call years to go from someone that was getting male for Rebel Wilson us.
Speaker 4: She used to live in Rebel She lived in what house? Rebel Wilson?
Speaker 6: You see?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, Remember I was getting Rob Farnham's mail. John farnham Son, remember you came in one day and I was like, oh, by the way, I've been giving your money.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: He was like, yeah, I used to live in that.
Speaker 5: House thirteen twenty four ten. What's the history with your house? Did someone someone live there was a use for filming as.
Speaker 7: A famous next door neighbor? Maybe you lived on Ramsay Street, Because people actually live in those houses Yeah, they get paid.
Speaker 3: They make them a coin. Get on landscaping done for them as well.
Speaker 6: I don't think they're allowed to touch them. They're not change.
Speaker 5: You want to put up Christmas lights, you've got to get it approved by Harold.
Speaker 6: What if you want to Harold?
Speaker 3: Oh, madge?
Speaker 6: I just wanted to just want to trim the hedge badge.
Speaker 5: When you you noticed when you talk like Harold, it's almost like when someone does a horse impression. You shake your head so shaking hair? Thirteen twenty four to ten. Does your house have history? Give me he's still here?
Speaker 3: Isn't he.
Speaker 4: In real life?
Speaker 7: For the TV show both Gosh, your voice is very husky today, Jay, you need on the back?
Speaker 3: Do you reckon? It's sexy? Sexy?
Speaker 4: I just reckon. It sounds like he's got a frog in his throat.
Speaker 3: Let me try and do the weather. Sun is out today, ill, she's going to be hot.
Speaker 4: That makes me want to beg for rain.
Speaker 3: Top of nineteen for rain?
Speaker 6: What about Grand Final day? Big boy?
Speaker 3: You're not going to get wet today?
Speaker 4: What about Grand Final day?
Speaker 6: Weather?
Speaker 3: That's over sunny?
Speaker 6: Top of twenty four.
Speaker 4: Actually it's going to be good. It's a Grand Final it's going to be hot.
Speaker 6: Stop its gross, it's okay.
Speaker 7: You know who does have a sex say voice to me. Chris Hamsworth. And he did something the other.
Speaker 4: Day that made me realize celebrities are just like us.
Speaker 7: He was on the Drew barry Show. No, I no, you can't Andrew Barrymore.
Speaker 3: But I sorry, I loved Drew Barrymore.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: When I used to do Drew News, remember when she was like, it's raining, Oh my god, get out in the rain, and you went bananas and was like, stop talking.
Speaker 5: About Drew's news was terrible. But I do like Drew Barrymore.
Speaker 7: Okay, well I love Drew Barrymore. And she's got talk shot the Drew Barrymore Show. You're shaking your head.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, Marty Fox has just arrived and he's just noticed I've got my kid in because it's school holidays.
Speaker 3: Kid's hair is blue. I think it really Oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we'll get to the blue head shortly. Because Chris Hemsworth also cuts his kid's hair in a fashion.
Speaker 4: Have you seen that?
Speaker 6: It's amazing.
Speaker 4: We spoke to him about it the other day. Anyway, he was on the Drew Barrymore Show and she said something to Chris that said because it was the first time they'd met on the show, but she said, I've actually nearly met you before. It was a really awkward situation.
Speaker 7: I was somewhere that you were and I wanted to say hi, but I Panny and Chris said.
Speaker 15: This was about ten years ago?
Speaker 11: Was it at a Harison?
Speaker 6: It was hilarious.
Speaker 15: So I was getting I was getting my hair even tipped and blonded, and that's kidding.
Speaker 13: Well, I was too nervous to go up to you.
Speaker 6: But the whole hour or.
Speaker 15: Two that I was sitting here, I'm like, I just want to meet Chris.
Speaker 10: Chris, I just want to meet him, and I want to say hello.
Speaker 15: But I was thinking the same thing.
Speaker 6: No, absolutely, are you kidding.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's so relatable. I don't know if you do it. But I see people all the time and I'm like, I should say no.
Speaker 4: I can't say hello. What if I don't remember me, if I don't know who I am, and I panic and I always think people see me and think she's rude. She didn't say hello.
Speaker 3: Didn't you wave it? Didn't you wave at day course at the airport?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, i'd been at.
Speaker 4: The footy with him in a box, and then I saw him going through security. I gave him a big way and he just smiled back, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh, I never see him ever again.
Speaker 7: He actually got his daughter in law, Annelie Stanlin's coming in shortly. I'll have to fess up to that. Maybe she can mention it.
Speaker 4: I was so embarrassed.
Speaker 7: And I never do it when I said people, no, I don't. I often just put my head down because I'm scared at that moment.
Speaker 5: Do you know where I ran into someone recently? One of the dads from school, the Chemist. Oh you just don't want to run into someone at the Chemist? It's what are you doing here?
Speaker 4: Did you say hello? Or did you ignore them?
Speaker 3: I ignored them, kept I kept going from Oh so he went in one hour quickly? I wasn't. Dad falls asleep.
Speaker 6: It was a big g It wasn't.
Speaker 3: We're not going through it.
Speaker 4: I do it all the time. I get to it. And then you know what I do.
Speaker 7: I actually say hello to people that I don't know because I think like I saw Mark Coldon touched down on a plane and I said hello, and he just looked at me and goes Hi, and I was like, oh my god, we don't know each other.
Speaker 4: I just know you. Oh my god, I've just screamed the catchphrase touchdown. Not I did'd say it. I just thought it.
Speaker 3: Unless you're on a plane, Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's awesome.
Speaker 7: Then you've got nowhere to go for two hours awkwardly city, we're sitting next to each other.
Speaker 6: Oh, Drew Barrymore sound a bit kookie.
Speaker 7: She's a screamer, so she replaced She screams at everything.
Speaker 3: She replaced Ellen.
Speaker 4: Well, no, she's got a different show. Although Ellen's got that news yeah, just for that one.
Speaker 6: Special student stand up where she talks.
Speaker 4: About what happened in the last four years. And she was, oh, yeah, I got kicked out of show business.
Speaker 3: Let's say low to our next guest.
Speaker 1: Our next guest is the co founder for White Fox Real Estate and a regular on the judging panele for The Bluff Never has your home had to be your castle? And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the castle of the block twenty twenty.
Speaker 6: Nice line, many please welcome to the studio. A man who's properly into property.
Speaker 2: Gloody fuck.
Speaker 3: Morning, we are good. How are you? Martie?
Speaker 1: Very good? Beautiful, sunny Melbourne day.
Speaker 4: I know, the greatest city in the world, it is.
Speaker 5: What's the clearance rate in Melbourne productions at the moment? They have a good weekend.
Speaker 6: Sitting in the sixties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sitting in the sixties, which is sort of fair. You know, it's good time to buy, or I think it's a great time to buy. I feel that Melbourne has hit that sort of bottomed out section. So if you're looking to buy, buy now, because next year. I think next year is going to be positive. We've had two and a half years of pretty pretty flat, right.
Speaker 4: You know what's not going to sell? That green oven on the block.
Speaker 1: Last night, it'll sell, but it didn't capture me, that's for sure.
Speaker 7: If I bought that house, I would rip that. That's the first thing I would do is rip that out.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't stand it.
Speaker 3: Look at it.
Speaker 6: I don't mind.
Speaker 4: It's the color green.
Speaker 3: So they've chosen a snot green of it.
Speaker 6: It's a lot of forest green, isn't it.
Speaker 1: No, that's vomit green, Shrek green green. It's from the swamp.
Speaker 5: I'm no real estate mogul, but I from what I've heard, you want to keep things like as neutral as possible.
Speaker 1: I imagine, Well, you appeal to the masses. If you think about it, you want to have ten people walk in and have at least seven. I really like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So if you missed the block last night, it was the Kitchen Reveals, which is a huge night because it's the heart of the home.
Speaker 4: The kitchen, isn't it money?
Speaker 1: Kitchen sell homes.
Speaker 6: And that is a beautiful smeg oven and Range should as well.
Speaker 4: Was it the girl with the green hair that did that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, but you think it should be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a girl with very green hair.
Speaker 5: Now it's like you've ever seen cars on the road and they're like, which is orange?
Speaker 3: And I go, who's ordering that color?
Speaker 5: Like a Smeg Really movie listening to this.
Speaker 6: And look the girl with the green hair, Clint go on, Mean, she's got a back off. You know how I took exception with that other couple a few years back. She's just as bad. She's got an attitude on her and I.
Speaker 3: Think we needed a welfare check on her partner.
Speaker 4: Do you get to have any interaction with the contestants or do you just roll in for Revealed days?
Speaker 1: I honestly roll in and I think that's why the show is so successful. It's so produced after you've shot it. But we walk in with fresh eyes. So when we walk into those houses, that's the first time that we've seen them, and they separate us from the contestants, so we don't know about anything that's occurred during the week.
Speaker 7: You don't know anything about their personalities, anything until the end of.
Speaker 1: The absolutely nothing.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: So I've met the contestants twice, but if someone's caught you.
Speaker 3: Up on the old one person stoop and someone else in.
Speaker 1: All, there's always where But you genuinely walk in with blind eyes.
Speaker 7: Did you know that that couple had left and then there'd been a change in couple because one couple left the show and that two girls came in. Correct, So did you walk into the house and go this is a different style till last week.
Speaker 1: No, So as soon as we got there we found out. So it was a shock, yeah, because I was actually really liking where a house one was going, you know, it was just it was very marketable, it would have sold extremely well in the market. And then throwing in two people at that stage, Maddie and Charlotte, that's a hard thing to do. Because they need to adopt that style and then try and somehow make it all flow.
Speaker 4: They have a completely different style.
Speaker 1: Well, we haven't actually seen their style properly because they were given that kitchen, so that kitchen would have been pre ordered.
Speaker 5: But they flip housers before, so they've got a bit of experience.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, look there, they're incredibly successful for early twenties. What they've been able to.
Speaker 4: Do early twenties renovating a house in my early twenties, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: We're just happy to break it home after a night out.
Speaker 6: A question it is this series being shot at Philip Island and it's very broadly being marketed as a you know, holiday home. I don't want to spoil anything, but is there a locked game cupboard that they're going to incorporate into the home?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, you know, and the chair house.
Speaker 1: Well that's what you think. And what the boys are doing is really cool and a lot of people saying, oh, but you know, is it just holiday homes. These homes could easily be people that live down there as well. You'll bang for buck even though they are double the medium price down there. You'll see that these homes are pretty spectacular. They're huge, like they're massive. Pass What do we think they're going to go for. Well, they quoted in the whole ones and.
Speaker 7: They that's more reasonable than something else where they've been like five million dollars.
Speaker 1: But they come with depreciation schedules of mid fours, so if you buy the house, you can depreciate your taxble income up to four and a half million dollars. So for investors, he's just getting it back again.
Speaker 7: You know, real estate, you've seen the best of the best, the worst of the worst. Would would you buy a house that had been renovated by block contestants?
Speaker 1: One hundred percent? And that's because what you get, you get the ability to generate income in three different ways. And that's why these houses continually sell.
Speaker 4: But are they going to fall apart?
Speaker 1: No, because Channel nine. Channel nine have builders as well who are the site supervisors and they make sure that everything is to code and.
Speaker 4: We Dan and Danny, there's other ones, other ones.
Speaker 1: And they make sure that they are perfect.
Speaker 6: He's always working, this bloke.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: We had Marty on the Today Show on Saturday for a segment we call property Watch right now. As part of this he talks clear clearance rates, auction numbers. But then he does a spin through some of the great marketable homes on the market.
Speaker 5: So we just it's a random almost like the original real estate show on Saturday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so it's a bit of a random sort of you know, excursion through the property market. This is what Marty selected at the weekend.
Speaker 16: Okay, Marty, let's can you take us through quickly some wow homes on the market starting.
Speaker 6: Those of us.
Speaker 1: For those of us, this is a home that I own and it's on the market, So you can buy a block Judge's house in Allison Road.
Speaker 7: Else the chances, why not advertising, Marty And if you see an opportunity, you got to take the biscuits run with it.
Speaker 5: Now all right, let's I mean we're talking, you know, to a small portion of Melbourne that can afford block style homes for the everyday person selling their houses at the moment, where should they be putting their money When comes to getting the house ready to get on the market.
Speaker 1: The biggest return on investment is making sure that your facad's beautiful people fall in love with the front of a property. Paint, carpet floors, they all give you the best return and gardens. Gardens are the ones that capture the emotions. So expensive, declutter depersonalize.
Speaker 4: House recently down at the Peninsula.
Speaker 7: We went and looked at it and I got there and it was his beautiful home. And they had their laundry hanging in the kitchen.
Speaker 4: They the undies hanging out in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: And were they clean? Were they clean?
Speaker 9: They were?
Speaker 4: But they still had dirty clothes on the character No, no, get out. I feel like I don't want to feel like I'm in someone's home when I'm like looking at a hand. I once went to an open display home.
Speaker 5: And the guy was asleep in the spare room. The real agent said that that's the spare room if you want to open the door.
Speaker 3: But he's a sleeping there.
Speaker 1: Over nearly twenty years, I've seen some doozies.
Speaker 3: What's the worst?
Speaker 1: I probably couldn't say it on air.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Maddy.
Speaker 7: I was asleep naked in bed once at a rental in Barren Bay and the real estate agent brought a family through and walked straight into the bedroom.
Speaker 1: They would have bought it on the spot.
Speaker 3: The teenage was the teenage boy was pretty keen on the house.
Speaker 4: He was like, I've never seen runs I.
Speaker 3: Was living here. Dad, give them whatever they want.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it was worse for me or the real estate agent, all the family.
Speaker 5: And then was it your brother at checked out a property and there was a dark room upstairs with about forty power points in it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there that had been used for Mary maybe a Celarian bro.
Speaker 7: It also has a button that you push and like garage doors come down over the window if you're.
Speaker 5: Into gardening, Well, mate, we are loving the block. We're loving your work on the block.
Speaker 4: Pret do you think wins.
Speaker 1: I've got two hair girl I really like and again I've got no idea, but I'm liking the Moditerranean and I think house fars. They've won a lot of rooms.
Speaker 4: What's monitoring.
Speaker 1: It's a blend of you know that that Mediterranean modern type architecture that house to has coined it is a new word like what House for last Year did with japany. So they come up with their correct.
Speaker 5: Before you go, can you can you give me the real estate spin on these old house?
Speaker 3: What would you call it?
Speaker 5: Shipth I thought you're going to go, I'm just going to go's got it?
Speaker 4: What would you call yours.
Speaker 6: The Richmond and it's it's very coastal.
Speaker 4: So what do we call that?
Speaker 6: Like a city very close to the Richmond.
Speaker 1: At the moment you see a shaker door, people are like, oh coastal, relaxed.
Speaker 5: Mate, looks over there, Mary Fox on the end of this this morning here at no but good to see you mate, Thanks coming in, Thank you. Days out from the best day of the year in Melbourne, a Grand Final weekend is fast approaching. Katie Perry's doing the pregame and Katy Perry's new album or one four three is out. Now we can get you inside the sound check of Katy Perry the geeks.
Speaker 3: That would be awesome.
Speaker 5: Should we send someone absolutely thirteen twenty four to ten if you want to get inside the Katy Perry sound check.
Speaker 4: Melissa from Wyndham Vale, good morning.
Speaker 12: Oh, good morning guys. How are you going?
Speaker 4: Is there a little girl in your house who loves Katy Perry?
Speaker 1: There is?
Speaker 8: She listens to Katy Perry all the time.
Speaker 11: She loves her.
Speaker 4: So right, Well, you're going to a sound check on Friday.
Speaker 2: Stop it. Oh my god, she's going to be so excited.
Speaker 4: Oh you'll get to see her performing and rehearsing before anyone else in the country. You'll be there. There won't be many of you, and you'll be there for the sound check at the MCG.
Speaker 5: Remember at sound checks, I feel free to give advice and feedback, Like Katie, you're going.
Speaker 11: To go see Katy Perry. Are you excited from the radio?
Speaker 3: I I.
Speaker 11: I know you excited, so thank you on the phone.
Speaker 3: So will have fun, very welcome.
Speaker 4: How good? My my my partance, Paul, his brother and am Nice are from Brisbane, Big Lions fans and they're coming down and I was like, guess what, We've got tickets to go to the Katie's Perry soundtrack. What's it called soundcheck? They're so excited and now they're not getting here till Friday night and I'm a told ish yet, sad Am, I going to break that to it.
Speaker 3: We can do it after the ads.
Speaker 4: Have you ever celebrated too early on something? I went a bit early.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she'll be walking around. Oh my god, Auntie Lauren FaceTime, that's like being there.
Speaker 4: What am I going to do? Anyone want to dress up as Katie?
Speaker 5: We're catching up with Katie on Wednesday? Shall we get Katie to FaceTime them.
Speaker 4: That's what we should do.
Speaker 6: There, you go to surprise that.
Speaker 4: I won't tell her in case it doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not, because I'm good at that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when a rep comes running in and steals the iPhone off, there's no FaceTime.
Speaker 4: No kids are lad anyway, Kate Perry is going be amazing for most of Melbourne.
Speaker 6: They can watch on the television. Of course, the Grand Final on Saturday afternoon and the Telstra pre show is always a highlight. It was Robbie and Deltabi that was amazing. Who was last year?
Speaker 4: Kiss?
Speaker 6: Kiss? That's right?
Speaker 4: Actually awesome. They were a lot of like, oh, it's a bit like, well I kiss. They were awesome.
Speaker 7: It was so hot that day and those guys in their leathers. I don't know how they survived.
Speaker 3: Son them come out of the little golfer.
Speaker 16: Good.
Speaker 6: So at nine we obtained a bit of inside information about how Katie Perry's negotiations worked. Now, of course she's being paid big.
Speaker 4: Bucks to come here and perform at getting.
Speaker 6: Or it'd be in the many billions, wouldn't it real? Surely surely the marketing as well. But that's the thing.
Speaker 4: It'd be a bitter promo for the new album. He's the question tacking a million bucks one point five?
Speaker 3: What song? Okay? What songs are she performing? How many?
Speaker 4: There's nothing worse than when someone goes all songs, songs that no one.
Speaker 6: Knows I am or we are told Tom Morris had inside info on this story last night. The set list is five songs. Surely we're told it's not on the set list. Is not on the set list. Now, the intriguing part about this is a negotiation that took place between the A f L and Katie Perry's management. She wanted or insisted on two new songs from that new album one, four, three, two of the five. Five is a lot.
Speaker 3: Two of the five is a lot unless you the five.
Speaker 6: Surely apparently wanted zero. They wanted it all hits, all bangers. They wanted songs like Firework Jase because that would go off on grand final day, right.
Speaker 3: Guaranteed, what she will do? Fire is going to do?
Speaker 1: Finished?
Speaker 3: Yes, she will?
Speaker 6: She will?
Speaker 4: Which one is the one that goes? Do you have the deal like a plastic bag?
Speaker 5: If you keep singing, you'll get to the chorus and we'll come back to her. Will she be doing the master Chef theme. Surely you're in and you're raw if I was Katy Serry, Yeah, surely they won't ever doing that because you think a master Chef.
Speaker 3: So they went, they went back and for Chef is on ten.
Speaker 4: They don't play that. Literally. Channel seven won't like that.
Speaker 6: They apparently went back and forward, back and forward, back and forth. They agreed to meet in the middle that we won new hits. It will be the new one four old Bangers.
Speaker 3: Crossed.
Speaker 6: But I'm told no, raw fans are going to get a raw deal.
Speaker 5: What about what about like this O G Katy Perry where we started kiss Either way, Katie is coming. She'll be touching down in a couple of days. We are catching up with her on Wednesdays.
Speaker 4: Is Orlando coming? Come on, you've got all the Dicky Wilkins gloss.
Speaker 6: I don't think he's coming. Yeah, he'll come, you reckon he will?
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think he's.
Speaker 4: Seen them recently. They're so in love. I reckon, here he goes, she goes.
Speaker 3: Well. Time will tell you.
Speaker 6: So he's had a few, hasn't he a few girlfriends?
Speaker 4: He's had a few glamors. G does well for himself.
Speaker 3: Orlando I wonder if you hit the paddle board in the hour when he's here. We all remember that.
Speaker 4: How could we forget?
Speaker 6: Oh yes, the big big, the big ore.
Speaker 5: Had massive It is just gone by pathstate. Here oi go, let's head to kill side. Morning, Jayce, here you going morning?
Speaker 3: We are good. Had your local footy final over the weekend? How'd we go?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 14: We just went and watched our friends plaid for each spring wand and he got the chocolate. Me watched East ringwand and ball and ball and got up by two points.
Speaker 6: Chocolate though, yes, make e f L.
Speaker 14: Jace, No, no, no, we are I played for chance on and we are bombed out in the finals.
Speaker 1: Earlier what footy legs that in the e f L in the Eastern Footy League said that, Cliff.
Speaker 6: Yeah, paint to thefl that's the way you project. Oh sorry, good on you, Jason.
Speaker 4: All right, hey, what are you doing for? What are you doing for Grand Final day?
Speaker 14: I will just be sitting at home with my two kids. I think, just kicking back and watching it so I watch the game instead of sinking can eat.
Speaker 5: Chocolate, sink some cans? All right, Jace, do you want an easy question for fifty. Do you want to go harder question for five hundred or roll the dice and go the hardest question for five k What are we feeling?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 14: I just got a quote for nine thousand dollars to fix me young fellows teeth, So we need that five grand.
Speaker 4: Oh does he need braces?
Speaker 14: He needs some fillings done, and all the all the different works that I do.
Speaker 3: Oh, how do you know? All right, let's go big or go home. Five thousand dollars. Five thousand dollars ges out. It is a bit of pressure.
Speaker 4: Dental bills are exy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, it's a lot of fillings for nine grand. Okay, are you ready for your question?
Speaker 1: Let's go for it, all right, Jason, here we go.
Speaker 5: You'll get three seconds to answer. If you don't know, yes, this is your five thousand dollar question.
Speaker 6: How many different colors of eminem would you find in an eminem's bag?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 9: Two, one, five?
Speaker 7: Ah, you're a bit slow, Jason, I said five, seven, No, the correct answer six, red, yellow, blue, green, orange.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 14: I would wait for a three through wonder finish, but we got it wrong anyway.
Speaker 4: You don't know, you've got to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come well, you're still wrong.
Speaker 7: Oh sorry, Jason, unless you make got the chocolate. The EFL, the Eastern Footy League. Shout out to all the Eastern Footy leaguers who might be on their mad Mondaids today.
Speaker 5: Hey Jakes, I'll tell you what the Melbourne Royal Show is on. How about we send you and the family to.
Speaker 6: That beautiful Thank you, no worries, Jason, experience.
Speaker 5: The show much more fun and excitement at the twenty twenty four Melbourne Royal Show from the twenty sixth of September to the sixth of October. Tickets at royalshow dot com Dot a.
Speaker 4: Year is way more fun than going to the dentist.
Speaker 3: It is, yeap. However, you might need the dentist stuff to go on to some of the candy shops.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 5: On the other side of this, I've got a huge warning for parents out there that let their kids use chat programs.
Speaker 3: We'll go there next. I got three young boys under ten.
Speaker 5: Big shout out to everyone who is embarking on the next two weeks of school holidays.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of fun the school holidays.
Speaker 3: It is hours got off to a flying start. My eight year old went and got his hair dyed with he's looking good though, he's rocked up at work with me today? How he is here in blue electric hair?
Speaker 6: So is that permanent?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: He said six weeks, he'll last. Did they do it in the bathroom because there would have been blue hair dying?
Speaker 3: She took him to the hairdressers.
Speaker 4: The hairdresser did that at a salon. He went to the salon, he got blue.
Speaker 6: You like your hair to get blues up hair? Yes, he loves it.
Speaker 4: Should we get him in to talk about it?
Speaker 6: You can keep that haircut?
Speaker 4: Are you allowed to have that blue hair when you go back to school?
Speaker 3: The only problem?
Speaker 4: So does that mean you're going to shave it off?
Speaker 3: Quick? Come in? Come on in the radio family. Here's the thing that he wanted. Multicolor day.
Speaker 4: He's really proud of her.
Speaker 3: He loves it. He loves it. He want a blue hair for ages.
Speaker 4: Hello Hudson everyone you're on the radio, say good morning to morning. Now talk is through? What when you went to the hairdresser? What did you ask for a haut a haircut and it turned out like that? Did you suggest the blue? The hairdresser said, you know what will be cool? Let's go blue?
Speaker 6: I selected the blue? Did you who did you ask if if you could have blue hair?
Speaker 9: My mum because she's the cool one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mum is the fun one.
Speaker 6: Mum the boss. Mum's the boss.
Speaker 4: Do you know that it matches your blue eyes perfectly? Your new blue?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Is that why you asked for it? How did your brother get his hair dyed?
Speaker 6: Should we keep the hair? The blue hair?
Speaker 3: Should we keep it? Yeah? How long? How long did they say it's going to last for two.
Speaker 4: Weeks to two weeks to six weeks? And does your hair grow quite quickly? Do you think that will grow out in two weeks of the holidays?
Speaker 3: Maybe it started?
Speaker 4: Do you think you will shave it when you go back to snow? No, you're not going. Why didn't you die your eyebrows to match?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, No, that's too much. Isn't it like a smurf?
Speaker 4: Do you think you should die dad's hair during the holidays? What color? Over red? Maybe? I think?
Speaker 3: All right, thanks, honey, you can stay here. I need him to leave for what I'm about to talk about. Okay, all right, thanks.
Speaker 4: I doesn't want to hear it, so.
Speaker 6: So fair.
Speaker 4: Frustrated. He just looked at me and walked out. Okay, bye, honey. I like your blue hair.
Speaker 6: So school holidays are fun.
Speaker 3: Oh you've got no idea, Clint.
Speaker 4: Were you mad at your wife for letting him do that?
Speaker 3: I wasn't angry disappointed?
Speaker 4: So when not let Felix do it? You have one and not the other. What we do the two year old should have gone all Ronald McDonald as well.
Speaker 5: The two year old's in hot water because on the weekend the two year old was playing with mum's fine. The two year old decided to use Facebook Messenger and dial a group chat of his friends or the boys.
Speaker 4: Friends, because did he know he wouldn't his too.
Speaker 3: He doesn't know what the thing is though.
Speaker 5: The boys have Kids Messenger on lose phone on my phone, so it's like Facebook Messenger, but it's for kids. So the parents can access the chat. They can see who they've called, what the conversations like and stuff. With it phone, you can make phone calls and the kids will often do like a group video with their friends.
Speaker 4: Remember house party.
Speaker 5: So Archie, my two year old has picked up the phone on the weekend and hit group dial. Oh yeah, all right, this is where things getting Yeah, the boys dad was in the shower, you dad, me and I hear the bathroom door open and I say it's Archie, the two year old, And I go, Archie, what are you doing? And he says phone and holds the phone up at me in the shower with the boys.
Speaker 3: Friends on me.
Speaker 2: Ew.
Speaker 4: I can't wait for their parents to look at what they've been looking at on their phone.
Speaker 3: I drop to the bottom of the shower.
Speaker 4: Oh, the drop of shame, like you've got gas, throw in the bottom of it, sitting on the floor.
Speaker 1: Don't clog the plug, chake on the plug or the shower.
Speaker 3: With the knees up screaming.
Speaker 4: Lah lah, I would have smacked that phone out of his hands.
Speaker 3: I put it down and I dropped to the bottom of the shower.
Speaker 4: And also now all the kids are watching dad go psycho. Your dad's a psycho. I know your dad's out.
Speaker 5: And then I just I got out of the shower, freaked out, made sure the phone was hung up, and they just sat there for the next thirty minutes, waiting to see if we'd get a message from someone's parents and nothing.
Speaker 4: No, they wanted to pretend it never happened either.
Speaker 6: They've they've recorded it and sold it to the Daily.
Speaker 7: Now if you ask how if any of his friends have commented on what I saw? No, should we get hounding? You don't want to get hunted back.
Speaker 3: In You're so right? That was the look of like Gastro just laying on the bottom of the shower, forn Haven't you.
Speaker 6: Been caught on the toilet as well?
Speaker 7: Like Darryl Braithways, remember when Daryl Breakdown accidentally posted a nude photo.
Speaker 6: Kidd are you you sure you're not an exhibitionist?
Speaker 5: No, I'm not setting up a ring, are you sure well? Thirteen twenty fourteen. Who have you caught the nude? Or have you been caught in the nude?
Speaker 4: Paul got stuck in the nude? My Paul, Remember we went to Rome.
Speaker 7: We're at this beautiful hotel when our first night, bit jet lag got up, thought he was going to the toilet, walked out in the hallway completely stark naked, and I'd taken a sleeping tablet and he was banging on the door, completely naked as.
Speaker 3: The day he was born, so banging with one hand, cupping with the other, and.
Speaker 4: I said to him and then I thought it was room service, and I was like, no, or housekeeper. I was like, no, thanks, and he was like, Laura, get out here now. I opened the door and I was like, what are you doing out there? Node is like, it's a very good question.
Speaker 3: Ordered me this.
Speaker 7: He said he was thirty seconds away from running into the fire stairwells with the newspaper and going to reception.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Who have you caught nude? Or have you caught someone else nude? Where you've been caught nude? Or who have you caught in the nud Let's go to Geelong. We won't mention the footy. We'll just focus on the story.
Speaker 3: Taylor, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 13: So it was one New Year's a couple of years ago. I checked Snapchat when we're out clubbing with my husband. I noticed he pulled a story out everybody of the toilet, saying how disgusting it was not noticing that he's bits writing.
Speaker 4: The progos or was he in a mirror on?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Was he doing a shot looking down for subicle?
Speaker 13: Yeah, he was using cubicle because all the other toilet thought and the urinal.
Speaker 3: Was being and he's taking a photo looking down.
Speaker 4: Snapchat. I put it on that at what point did he realize.
Speaker 13: I was looking for him for about half an hour and like running through the club, could not find him, and then finally found him, and yeah, it was over half an hour.
Speaker 4: It was Oh, oh, that's mortifying. Why was he taking out of the toilet?
Speaker 3: That's my issue.
Speaker 6: It sounds like a mistake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I think he was posted. And look how filthy it is here with.
Speaker 4: His will he out, have his will out because I guess he was using the toilet. That's on him. Did he make the mess and then take a photo? Oh god, what's going on down in Geelong?
Speaker 5: Have you been caught in the nude? This has happened to you before? Lots real estate agent put my family through.
Speaker 7: We're talking to Martie Fox about it from the block when he was on before I was nude in bed when a real estate agent didn't think we were home, he thought we were away, and he brought someone through our house to look at.
Speaker 4: It to buy.
Speaker 3: Those people end up taking the house.
Speaker 4: They did not. They ran faster than the speed of light down the stairs and out the front gate.
Speaker 6: I never since that's an ego.
Speaker 3: Chip.
Speaker 4: I screamed at them, they screamed at me. No one knew what was going on.
Speaker 5: Mark from Karen Down's Morning Mark Morning Leg We are good. You saw a family member in the nudy?
Speaker 14: Yeah, so years ago me ex mother in law come to stay. No, you didn't know that we were that.
Speaker 8: I was home that day and she gone and had the shower and come out and she's I'll come out on the bedroom.
Speaker 14: She's walked out of the bathroom with nothing on.
Speaker 4: She was nude in your house.
Speaker 14: Oh no, you didn't even look down because the people are very.
Speaker 3: What's great?
Speaker 7: You can't You can't do a nudie walk to the bedroom in anyone's house other than it's funny and.
Speaker 3: Even in your own you do that funny little dance.
Speaker 4: Just keeping in mind that you're j Mark.
Speaker 6: How was the conversation?
Speaker 3: Post would turn around? I had then?
Speaker 4: Mate, Jaceon's son is here with his blue hair. I'm not going to turn around.
Speaker 3: Can he hear me?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 3: Just yes? He just looked.
Speaker 4: We won't tell the story about you. No, no, no, no, no, no, no about your mother.
Speaker 3: Okay? Moving on. Stacy in Geelong, Hey, how's going. We're good? Will you know Lauren? Sorry?
Speaker 4: Stace won't be definitely won't tell a story about your mother.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, I will keep to what one said, Stacy.
Speaker 5: I will turn your microphone back on, so basically what happened your microsoft now as well?
Speaker 4: Okay, we won't we won't.
Speaker 6: Wait.
Speaker 3: Come on, guys, my son is here.
Speaker 6: It is this you and uncle.
Speaker 3: That's okay, listen, this is not funny.
Speaker 4: What happened in this snorting with laughternoon.
Speaker 6: When Jason swear to God, seriously, come on, they've they've turned it down outside, so sure we can tell the story.
Speaker 3: There is it down, turned down the speakers.
Speaker 4: He's still looking all right, Stacey, what did your daughter? Was it the similar situation to Jason?
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what. Both their mics are off. It's just you and me, Stacy. That's it. Stay tell your story.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 12: So we've been living in this house now for about ten years. I don't think the mics down. And I didn't realize that these lines that we have you can see out that I didn't realize you can see in at the night time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 12: And I liked the shower morning and night and I was playing like shuffle on my phone whatever got out had the lights on?
Speaker 4: You're playing shoffle on your phone in the you.
Speaker 12: Put it on shuffle, so all different songs Spotify.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So I got out and I was just obviously dancing around while I was getting out of the shower. And then my daughters come in from playing basketball like near our shed, and Mom, we can see naked drop it like a tot.
Speaker 4: We're on the way home from basketball practice.
Speaker 3: Oh no, Megan, your husband was caught on a meeting?
Speaker 2: Was I was on a team's call.
Speaker 10: I actually used to work for rm I C University and my husband had recently arrived from South Africa and was very much not across team's course after.
Speaker 2: The shower into the bedroom, but.
Speaker 10: As makers with the camera forefront.
Speaker 2: So thank goodness, I.
Speaker 10: Was seated in a very strategic position. Anything other than a very naked outline of a man behind me.
Speaker 2: I have never felt so mortified. R T.
Speaker 4: It was an electure for students watching, was it?
Speaker 6: No? Thanks? First, Kylie, probably which part of you was covering? Which part of him?
Speaker 4: Your head was over his head swards?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: The design? Well this pineapple? Maybe I have a dog.
Speaker 3: All right, let's take one more.
Speaker 4: Catherine and Hawthorne, good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 4: What happened to you.
Speaker 8: Oh, this is a typical COVID situation where Jack, my little boy, he was in pressed at the time. He was walking up the stairs at eight point thirty in the morning with the eye pad. He logged onto his morning meeting with his entire Prep park student and I had both the kids set up downstairs, thinking of I'll have a quick shower. He walked up the stairs with the iPad, my camera with I've walked straight out of the shower without makers in front of the entire and you put early on in the piece. So it maybe week one or week two of COVID.
Speaker 2: It provided the entertainment for the entire year level.
Speaker 8: Oh people still talk about it.
Speaker 4: Oh no, Catherine, I'd have to move schools.
Speaker 3: They must have been embrassed.
Speaker 6: Jase, when your mother and you listen, No, your Mike's down.
Speaker 3: You're down as well because you can't be trusted. Catherine.
Speaker 5: I'm going to give you tickets for tickets to the Mooney Valley Grand Final Eve with food and beverage included.
Speaker 3: That's all yours, Okay, wonderful, Thank you so much, No worries, shut up, Okay, it is.
Speaker 8: Just your Grand Final.
Speaker 3: Evil it has just gone nineteen to nine.
Speaker 5: Here at Nover, I am putting your MIC's back up, but I will remind you my son is here today.
Speaker 3: So any stories that you tell on the radio, he will hear.
Speaker 4: Hudson, I've got a funny story. You want to hear it?
Speaker 3: You know your nan Okay? All right, it has just gone nineteen nine.
Speaker 4: That's it in the snaway. Haven't I got some information?
Speaker 6: What's happened?
Speaker 4: I just walk past and Jase goes, don't tell her howdy? And I said, Jase has his son here because it's the school holidays.
Speaker 3: I said, how good? How good a school when you have to take your kids with you?
Speaker 4: And I said, honey, what doesn't he want you to tell me? And he goes, how much will you pay me to tell you? And I said five bucks? And he goes, Dad's taking me for lobster for lunch. We're going to go and have lobster lobster.
Speaker 9: And I said, is that is that true?
Speaker 4: Jesse Witnope, And he goes, yeah, I want to come. We're gonna go to the lobster even have.
Speaker 6: Lobs lot Bilford's lobster care.
Speaker 4: You've ben take an eight year old for lobster on a Monday.
Speaker 6: No, can you?
Speaker 4: And then he said, you owe me five bucks, but I've only got a ten of Hud, So you've either got to give me change or have you got another secret about d No, listen, he's got another secret.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a colliding he's got another secret. We took the kids out for youm chaw yum chat um chart.
Speaker 4: And what did you have some lobster?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, we just had some peeking dark and some dumplings. But they are the bloody fish tank in the restaurant and the kids walked over and looked at the fish tank. And then since then, Hud he's like, I want to try lobster.
Speaker 4: Yes, so you're taking him for lobster on a Monday. No, I said, I don't think you get fresh fish on a Monday, though.
Speaker 5: I said maybe during the holidays, we'll hit up. Told me it's not open till Wednesday.
Speaker 7: Well, my five bucks isn't going to go very far. Seriously, you're gonna have caviar for entreck, Yeah.
Speaker 3: What do you have? I was happy with that, like I would love to happy when I was young.
Speaker 4: You should take the gimlet for the lobs Gimblet. I bet you do, because you are living the high.
Speaker 6: I'm not money.
Speaker 3: You are squeezing every cent out of me.
Speaker 7: Anyone, no wonder you've got no money? Letter to Gimlet for lunch with your eight year old on a Monday.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to Gimlet.
Speaker 4: He also invited me to come. Yeah that, do you want to go quick? I'm allergic to lobster, but I'll go just to annoyed back.
Speaker 6: We'll get worse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll get the seafood a bit of a warm cocktail. A long time ago, said you like no Bood? You want to go to No Boot? Yeah? Yeah, he loves it. Dad's going to take you after the show.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Any way, Tonight it's Footies Night of Nights? Is that what they call it? Stunners? Yeah, Now you don't hear the calling with theme song this time of year. For no reason. They are not in the Grand Final, but it is going to be a big night for the Pies boys.
Speaker 7: And they're beautiful partners because it's the Brownlow Medal tonight and the lovely Analise Delans joins us this morning, partner of Josh Decos, not just partner.
Speaker 6: Congratulation.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much. Guys. Oh, it's just been the craziest few weeks.
Speaker 16: It's been so beautiful to share now with our friends and family, being back in Melbourne after traveling, and then of course like the Brownlow tonight.
Speaker 9: So it's just been crazy.
Speaker 4: So you've got to get before we do Brownlow. Let's do I love I love proposals. Where were you? So we're in Santorini's romantic place, look.
Speaker 3: Before grace, no greed.
Speaker 6: Is it a public proposal?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 4: Here, she did it privately, which I was like, I loved, like it.
Speaker 9: Was so special.
Speaker 16: He told me we were going to a restaurant, but I thought we were going to celebrate my UNI graduation because we missed out on my ceremony here in Melbourne.
Speaker 9: And before I knew it, like he was saying all.
Speaker 16: These like beautiful words, like the most beautiful things anyone has ever said to me.
Speaker 3: Romantic.
Speaker 16: He is quite romantic, which is like very sweet, but this was like next level. And we ended up going to like this private part of the restaurant and he's like, oh, he must have just got upgraded, like it was free.
Speaker 4: So I didn't think any he was doing a full pantomime.
Speaker 16: He thought everything through. It was crazy, and then yeah, before I knew it, he was on one knee and.
Speaker 4: I saw some beautiful footage of him getting on one nee and then you dropped to your knees in his amazing sunset. Did you have any idea he was going to propose?
Speaker 9: I had no clue, and he charged with that.
Speaker 4: Look at that size of that ring that.
Speaker 6: So I would have said, yes, nice little accessory for the brown load tonight, for the red carpets.
Speaker 4: You're just going to be going in with the best glow of all time. He looks so happy.
Speaker 3: Oh we are.
Speaker 16: It's just been crazy, Like I think we still haven't come to terms with it in the best way. But yeah, it's really It would be really fun sharing it with all his teammates as well tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nice celebration.
Speaker 3: We have we planned a date or anything yet.
Speaker 16: Oh gosh, no, I think we're still just enjoying like this little love bubble that we're in.
Speaker 9: We've got plenty of Because.
Speaker 5: Let me cast my mind your way back, I can imagine your soon to be father in law, Peter would do open mic.
Speaker 16: Speech, so everyone new. So Josh even asked like my family for permission.
Speaker 9: It was beautiful.
Speaker 16: Yeah, but they were over the moon, like every day everyone was waiting because he waited like two weeks into our trip to do it.
Speaker 9: I don't know how. He was so calm and kept it a secret.
Speaker 3: So we just wanted to see what you're like to travel pro I think some.
Speaker 16: People might have thought we had a fight or something. They're like, when's the day coming? But yeah, everyone was so excited, like every day that would go past his family like, oh my god, another day's pass, Like come on, Josh.
Speaker 4: And they're a beautiful family to be marrying into it.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I feel very lucky they Yeah, they both played big parental roles in my life.
Speaker 4: So he still live at home because last time we caught up with the boys, they were all living at home. It's like the Big Brother House.
Speaker 3: Are you living into the family home?
Speaker 9: So I've been living there for since the start of the year, so.
Speaker 6: You're there to yes, So.
Speaker 3: Is it a hostel? Are we running there?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 16: No, it's like it's really nice because Josh and I have our own section, so it's kind of like we live out of home.
Speaker 9: But then you know, if we want to have dinner, do that as.
Speaker 4: Long as you can.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Would Nick be Josh's best man?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 9: Absolutely, no questions asked, of course, yes, yeah.
Speaker 16: Are they competitive not at all, which is so beautiful, Like they just want the best for each other. So it's like, you know, we're footy and love life and everything. Like they're just so supportive and like Nick was so happy for us as well. So yeah, it's been really lovely.
Speaker 7: So it's a big night for the De Coross Boys tonight, going into the Brown Low Metal you all set, all sorts.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, I think everyone's really excited. We're looking forward to the knight. Of course we're a bit nervous, but yeah, regarding Nick, like we're just excited to because.
Speaker 4: Nick's one of the favorites, isn't he.
Speaker 16: Yeah, so yeah, we're just excited to be by his side and share the nart with him and cheer him on.
Speaker 3: That's a tough one because last year obviously they're in the Grand Final. So you can't get onto camps and enjoy it to night. You can have a few shampoo, yeah no, but you've got to be with it in the end in case you win. You need to be able to get on whittle and around.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's last year. Nick had the injury as well, so he missed a fair chunk of footies so he wasn't so much in the well he was in the end, but he wasn't in calculations. But he's a red hot chance tonight.
Speaker 9: It's very exciting, like it's amazing everything that he's achieved.
Speaker 4: Is he nervous?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 16: I think naturally you would be. I think we're all a little nervous, but we're just excited for the night as well. Like I think we're not trying to get like to ahead of ourselves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how cool that you all get to go together though, that's so fun.
Speaker 9: Like sharing it all together. It's so fun.
Speaker 7: Who else is going from Collingwood? You know who's not because there's only did you know, Jay's only five players. It's normally like the captain and four other players from each team gets invited.
Speaker 3: And is it four players that would be obviously in the running?
Speaker 6: Well you think so. But one year Melbourne's Angus Brayshaw wasn't invited and he ended up finishing third and he got within a vote or two of winning.
Speaker 4: That happened to Dane Swan didn't it. He was at the pub. They were calling, going, you might need to get here, mate, and he was like I wasn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can jam it.
Speaker 4: You can jam you brown though, So who else was on your table? So?
Speaker 16: I think there are there are quite a few Kindwood players going. We have a few of them, a few of the teammates presenting awards. Then they've also been nominated for like Mark of the Year or the Year.
Speaker 6: So honestly that the players take each other if they haven't got a.
Speaker 3: Yeahs ye, get more numbers on the table. That's good.
Speaker 6: That can I just fast forward to the red carp and what are you wearing?
Speaker 16: I don't want to give too much away, but like I said, I think like the more sparkles are better, like the traditional like brownlow way.
Speaker 4: So we're not going to say a DIAMONDI G string? Are we?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's been Yeah, like you've been.
Speaker 3: Shopping at Sawski. What was that other brand? I was trying to say the other day, Betina lan.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, out of fashion? Who's designed your dress?
Speaker 16: So I'm wearing your Laura couture beautiful and yeah style by bloom So it's pretty cool, Like you get to work with a designer, a styleless like there are so many.
Speaker 9: People involved, Like the creative process is crazy.
Speaker 4: It's a you know, the.
Speaker 7: Brownlow is such a funny thing because there's like there is a lot of pressure because there's a lot of eyes on you. And some of the girls really love it because it's so fun to get dressed up, But some of the.
Speaker 4: Women really find it so daunting because your mom's You're like, you've got a lot going on in this one night. All of a sudden, all these eyes are on you. Do you have fun going I do.
Speaker 9: I try to just remember that.
Speaker 16: I know the red carpet is a huge part of it, but we are there for the boys, and it's just like you don't get to dress up like that often with your partner, So I just try to think of it like that and just have fun. And you're there with friends, so yeah, just try to relax and just enjoy it because there aren't many experiences like that.
Speaker 7: Oh, you guys are so gorgeous. We can't wait to see it at the brown Load tonight. Good luck to both the day cos and congratulations.
Speaker 3: Roll that word out as much as you can as well.
Speaker 16: Oh trust me, I've been. I'm like daughter in law, father in law, everything.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, some flowers too, so we know you're going to be doing the seating charts.
Speaker 9: Beautiful.
Speaker 3: Thank you have fun tonight, Thank you very much. Thanks you are on the air with.
Speaker 5: Jason Lauren Clint here as well. And is it that we are about to get out of here?
Speaker 4: Brawmow night guys, Clinton, Hosey vote.
Speaker 6: I think Cripper will get there.
Speaker 4: Just just take offs every one one before he's a baby.
Speaker 3: He'll be.
Speaker 4: He'll be one of the younger ones, wouldn't.
Speaker 3: He's an absolute machine though, he's a vote machine.
Speaker 4: I would like to like to see him win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. What times that kickoff?
Speaker 6: It goes from about seven o'clock tomorrow, Yeah, tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Morning, about hundred years. Surely who reads the votes? Is it the first time manager to do it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a lot of pressure.
Speaker 3: How many of them did you go to back in your day, like eight oh.
Speaker 4: Eight?
Speaker 3: Longer night when you don't win either.
Speaker 6: Won't I think that man was telling FIBs when she said she doesn't know who you reckon. She speaking to somebody in television. And because they have to update the graphics as it goes and they always work a couple of rounds ahead.
Speaker 4: They wouldn't know.
Speaker 6: No, no, I didn't say that when I asked, No one knows before them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should probably give her heads up ten minutes before.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh yeah, because if you say en daycos it's like you can't do a typing j dacos.
Speaker 3: Or like ten minutes just enough time to just seld out.
Speaker 4: Thank you for being.
Speaker 10: That is it.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 5: We are getting out of here. The lovely malchual Sener is in next. Have a nice day, have.
Speaker 4: A nice Monday. One looks lovely out there today it is. Oh, actually it was beautiful this morning.
Speaker 3: It was she was a bit of a sparkle.
Speaker 4: I think we had windows in here.
Speaker 3: Loloudy today tops of nineteen, Day one.
Speaker 4: Of school holiday for the Grand Fund.
Speaker 3: Yes, day one of school holidays. Good luck to all the parents as well.
Speaker 4: You're off for the lobster cave with you.
Speaker 3: I'm not up to that.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to the lobster a lobster cocktail.
Speaker 3: Not have a great day of Yuman. We will see you tomorrow. You two are killing me.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 14: Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren, wake up feeling good.
Speaker 4: On number one hundred, Jason Lauren on socials,