Speaker 1: Hey, beauties, It's Jamie, Joe and Jesse Masud and welcome to Skinfluence, a podcast dedicated to beauty, fashion and self love, turning your weakness into your uniqueness.
Speaker 2: Before we get started, we'd like to acknowledge the custodians of the land on which we record, the Gadagal people of the urination.
Speaker 1: We have a very special guest on today's episode. Internationally regarded as a leading hair artist, award winning expert, and social media instructor, Natalie Ann regularly works on branded collaborations, red carpets, runway shows, and global campaigns.
Speaker 2: Founded in early twenty seventeen, Natalie Anne Haircare was developed by Natalie Ann and her husband, Arthur James Adams. Following years of personal and insolent struggles with products that promised but didn't perform, Natalie and decided it was time to simplify their hair care game and create a solution that would bridge the gap between luxury and DIY.
Speaker 1: Please welcome Natalie and onto skim Fluence. Thank you so much for coming in. If you guys an know Nat and me met, I don't know, maybe six yeah, well, Nata know, I met like six years ago and She's the first person to ever touch my hair besides like my auntie, and I trust her with my life.
Speaker 3: I feel so privileged, So thanks for coming in.
Speaker 1: She and she's also done Jesse's hair a lot. She's the only person I trust to do my wedding hair.
Speaker 2: Like I've decided, Oh ya, get me doing my makeup, you're doing my hair.
Speaker 4: I'm on it.
Speaker 1: You once told me that you're going to do three hairstyles for me my wedding day.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, I don't even know what we would do.
Speaker 4: You feel like if you're going to get me out of retirement, you might as well put.
Speaker 3: Me to retirement.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't do brides anymore. You're doing so that it leaves me available to do my love.
Speaker 3: Your best friends.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's well, Nat.
Speaker 1: You have been in the industry for so so long and you really have paid the way in Australia in terms of like hairstyling.
Speaker 3: Tell us a little bit about your journey.
Speaker 1: You told me before that you've been doing hair for thirty twenty three years, because you're thirty seven, and that is older than Jesse and my age.
Speaker 3: So that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I started hairdressing when you were one that's not crazy. And you were fourteen, I was fourteen. That's a family of hairdressers, my stepmom, my Nan, you know, all of them more hairdressers. So I think it was inevitable that I was going to become a hairdresser. I feel like hairdressing chose me, not the other way around. Every time i'd go visit my dad on the weekends, you know, I would be in a salon. So it was intoxicating, the smell, the addicted you do. And I think I was addicted to watching women like walk out feeling themselves.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 2: That's such lovely.
Speaker 1: So that's what really kind of inspired you to keep going with it most definitely, Well, then, how did you turn your love for hairdressing into an empire. You've got amazing following on socials, You've styled the most incredible people in the red carpet.
Speaker 3: Tell us a bit about that.
Speaker 4: I'm super over ambitious, and you know anything that my dad always told me. He's like, you know, if you're going to be a garbage collector, make sure you own the garbage, runny. If you're going to be a beauty therapist, make sure.
Speaker 5: You're so it didn't really matter like what I chose to do in my life as long as there was no ceiling or there was no cap And yeah, definitely culturally that drives like that ambition and my family.
Speaker 4: I've hired my entire family, so I needed to make sure that they were paid every week. I lied, my sister, my cousins, my husband's in the business now brother, Yeah, my brother, yep. So We've had lots of loved ones along the way, and I think that is really the driving force of you know, keeping those milestones, like ticking them off, which has been really good.
Speaker 2: Yes, how old? So fourteen years old? What age did you decide I want to do this by myself?
Speaker 4: Like I was twenty one when I left my sort of job and started my own business, which is very young when you think about it. But I was always working from home, like on the side, you know, trying to like make ends meet, because when you're a first year apprentice, like you don't make much money. And I was making two hundred and twenty dollars and three cents. Wow, exactly that you do? You get it in a check and it was in like this little envelope. You'd go to the bank and cash it in. Yeah, so it always had to do side hustles and jobs. Always work from home. I was a nightclub promoter.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, okay, yes.
Speaker 4: But also what it taught me is to basically build a database, like create content. Like back then, I used to take all of the club photos and send them out to everybody. So I was like, if I do their hair before they go to the club, I can start building out that network money. That's how the hustle sort of started, which is cool. Yeah, I started on MySpace before Facebook couldn't my age, but I started on MySpace through the data. So we had five thousand followers on my Space but that's really good, and then a lot, Yeah, it was huge. And then Facebook. Yeah that grew to like a million.
Speaker 6: Whoa, and then.
Speaker 4: Instagram and then TikTok. I kind of I got guys, I got too tired.
Speaker 3: You're established now that you you know.
Speaker 1: It's not really like a necessity to be growing your platform.
Speaker 6: TikTok.
Speaker 1: Tell us a little bit about your favorite people that you've started on the red carpet, because if you guys don't know, and that's just like a boss. She's traveled la, She's done so many amazing people's hair, Like, give us a few of your faves.
Speaker 4: I think Desie Perkins.
Speaker 1: One of my wow Desi Perkins is like my dream girl.
Speaker 2: I was obsessed with.
Speaker 4: Her funny story on DESI. Actually she didn't find me. She didn't know who I was, but I was traveling. I was doing a PR tour in Vegas, LA and Miami. I think casually, casually, but I took my little brother with me, and at the time he was twenty one.
Speaker 2: He's a hustlers us.
Speaker 4: He's a hustler, So he was with me filming and he wasn't twenty one in women in Vegas, so he was so bored and he basically saw her and he's like, hey, nah, that's Daisy Perkins. Something nut's not He's like it is. So he runs up to her just before she's going into a lift. He's like, hey, how you doing. My sister's like the most famous hairdresser, so like where he did you need your hair done? And it's so funny. Sure, I don't know why she said yes.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 4: She was just like so, I didn't know her brother shoots her content, so I think she felt like this is super cute, and she was just like, yeah, literally in my DM the next five minutes going hey, actually I wouldn't mind my hairstyled, I'm doing something or other and that's what we did. It was so weird. I think we did like this at the time. I had a collaboration with Keller and we created these really cool accessories, so I put them in her hair. We did like a braided top nod and some like beachy ways. It's so beautiful. Yeah, so that was fun. In recent times, I just worked with Caroline Stanbury from Real Housewives. Yeah, her men are just so funny. We did a double like press day here that was really cool, like in and out of like you know, the Morning Show and all of like the radio networks. So we did a couple of different looks full flog, but it was it was fun.
Speaker 3: That's so cool. You get to meet so many different people.
Speaker 4: So different, lots of different personalities. I love working with boss women though. I think that sort of if you would say, who's my favorite type of client, Like I love women in business women like you, Yeah, but like someone like Lily Galici, she's a boss. Like I remember when I did her hair in HERLA she just did not stop working and I remember thinking to myself, this is so inspiring. Like she was at the time, she was still doing her lashes. She's a lawyer. But you know, there's so many things that you don't know about these influences.
Speaker 3: We have a whole other life.
Speaker 4: Like help them create that business.
Speaker 2: You know, what's fully involved in your business? What all the aspects.
Speaker 4: So we've got like multiple streams like to our business. We have our salon business, which is you know, it kind of runs itself now that was hardcore for the last ten years. We're celebrating our ten year sort of anniversary this year. My sister now runs that business. She's our head colorress and our color director's. Yeah, there's like eight stylists in there.
Speaker 3: It's iconic. Salon's iconic.
Speaker 2: It just looks, it's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: It's just such a vibe in there. So many amazing things have happened in that suthing.
Speaker 4: It really has like so many beautiful memories. Yeah, and I do love it, but I feel like the next chapter obviously, something I've been working on as a side hustle for so many years, which is our product line, Yes, Big Vibes. That is a completely different business. And that's a different beast, you know, Like I've always wanted my own product line, but being in product development you learn so many different things, you know. I'm so happy and grateful that I am a hairdresser, So you know, the R and D is so much easier because I know what needs to perform. I know the actives that I want in there, like and also being in the marketing field, I understand what makes the clients tick and what ingredients they're looking for. So I think it definitely is something that will be our focus for the next part of our career.
Speaker 3: But don't be too humble. You've been killing it your prep and play.
Speaker 1: Just want a major award, thank you?
Speaker 3: So what was the award?
Speaker 4: Tell me it was the Australian Hair Fashion Award the Best New Hairstyling Products.
Speaker 1: See, it is such a phenomenal goal. Yeah, And I mean this is something that we've used multiple tubes of.
Speaker 3: Ourselves, but you have used.
Speaker 2: And I feel like anytime just in one go Literally.
Speaker 4: She's so every time she leaves the salon, I'm like, do you guys need more prep? Do you need more chocolate?
Speaker 3: Do you need more prep? It's a product that is so versatile.
Speaker 1: I remember, like you were redefining my curls and you didn't have a curl care be like, oh, let's just use prepp and play. You know, you don't usually use it for redefining curls, and my hair had never been that snatched ever, and you're like, wait a.
Speaker 4: Second, I know, so since then, it's crazy. And this is why I love working with you both. But you know, I think working with the same girls over and over and over and trying to like create new looks and find new formulas or ways to get around it, but that particular moment was like a game changer for me because we never used it to redefine curls or fingercoil or you know. And I love that. I feel like I've learned so much working with both of you. Yeah, just because you know your hair better than anyone else. So I think that's such a curly thing. Yeah, Like, and I always say it, I'm like, curly girls know their hair better than us, so like take their lead and just be their hands and absorb and try and understand. And I think that's my favorite part of my job, is really learning from my clients, like what they do and their routine, and I think more hair dresses need to lean into that like they've been born with this hair.
Speaker 1: That's much great advice for hairdressers because so many women with curly hair and men with curly hair really struggle to find a hairdresser they can trust because they don't listen to them.
Speaker 4: They just have to listen.
Speaker 3: Let's hop into some trends because I'm dyning here with your you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: What are some trends that you're seeing on the red carpet a lot? Lately?
Speaker 4: Red carpet is definitely a little bit more low key recently. I don't know if you guys have noticed, but we're seeing glassy, glossy, healthy, glazed, like juicy hair. Oh yeah, everything. Yeah, It's like everything is blown out. Everything is really undone, understated, and I feel like the garment is the hero, which is really beautiful. I do love that about red carpet. I think a really good hairstylist knows when to pull back. It should be the final tip. It shouldn't be the moment. It's always the one that just finishes the look.
Speaker 3: Where do you think that kind of influence is coming from.
Speaker 4: I'm going to definitely still say the Kardashians, I think, Yeah, where as much as people like to deny it, yeah, it is they really they really paved the way.
Speaker 1: I never you know, I kind of just dismissed that in my head because I definitely don't want to admit it either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but most people don't, you know, but I would say that it's they are still the most referenced celebrity in so.
Speaker 1: When girls comings in your chair, they go, I want this, and it's one of the you know.
Speaker 4: If Kylie is you know, a blow dry or a butterfly cart, you know, if Kim is doing a Mermaid wave or the glass trend or something shiny, you know, the biggest color transformations from black to blonde. But like, don't do that. Yeah, I'm always kind of watching Chris Appleton or you know, some of the other stylists and just going, oh, did you really take her blonde? Why would you do that to your whole entire headdressing community, because it's going to haunt us for the next let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then you guys, percussion, it's so fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, think about that.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. It's domino effect.
Speaker 1: So Undone kind of pulled back less about the structure, less about the accessor it's.
Speaker 4: Less about the hair. Wow, it's just about it being healthy, beautiful and really framing her face. You know deacloitage like a little like one shoulder moment, but shiny healthy. I think it's less about texture and more about gloss.
Speaker 2: Question is that do you think their hair is actually healthy or are their techniques that they like when you're in the chair to make it look healthy.
Speaker 4: It's definitely not the healthiest, but it's because you have to understand like celebrities are like having the hair styled all the times of day. You know, they might do multiple looks a day, but at the same time, you know it is being looked after h and axtension.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Models, I feel bad for models and actresses to be honest, because their hair gets put through the ringer like they don't have a lot.
Speaker 4: Of I mean you would row. It's like, you know how how aggressive was like being under that wig, for how it's.
Speaker 1: Horrible being under a wig or getting onto set and then being like, oh, we need a tongue your entire hair, or yeah, we're going to straighten your head, Like you don't have a lot of control over what's going on. With the curl, so I can imagine for celebrities that they would really have a lot of like damage that they have to counteract.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I think having a really good like hair care routine, Like I think most people are so focused on their skincare routine and they always forget their hair care routine, and it really should be a part of your self care. So you know, it's having a treatment ritual once a week, making sure you're wrapping it up, even if it's for five minutes, shave your legs and then rint it out, but just make sure that you're caring, give you it a second.
Speaker 2: I love it's such a big deal. I think curly girls do that well because we have to. Yeah, so everyone should.
Speaker 1: It's like the best feeling having a hair care moment, I think people. But I hate that people complain about how expensive hair care is, but they spend so much on skincare.
Speaker 3: That's a double standard.
Speaker 4: It's so funny because everyone's like, oh, you know, why don't you do more brushes? And I'm like, because they don't sell, And.
Speaker 3: They're like, what do you mean see you buy one?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 4: How many makeup brushes do you own?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 4: You are twenty thirty forty and my comedy hair brushes three one.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly, maybe a dead Maine.
Speaker 4: I think maybe a Natalie and yeah that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But I also think we need more hair influences explaining those little moments like why is it important? What do you use this brush for? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know, so that's good.
Speaker 1: You get me kick up the butt to do a bit better with my hair influencing.
Speaker 4: We should we should do we should do definitely more education around that one.
Speaker 1: Hundred per Okay, this is I'm excited to hear your thoughts. What's your favorite hair accessory trend right now? I feel like hair accessories are always in and out.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they use more than others.
Speaker 1: My favorite was bos for a while, but I do think they're on the out.
Speaker 4: I don't know, you don't know, bows, bows, bows and more bows, like I just shot still come to your campaign for Bleini and like it's bo obsessed. You know, we just did fashion Week and we styled the whole event with bows. Yea, yeah, it was like the whole thing is bos. I don't think. I don't actually think bows ever leave. They just get.
Speaker 6: Smaller, yeah, or they get bigger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I feel like a fashion week so may we're seeing like really oversized bows and then now, I mean in our most recent show, it was really delicate, tiny baby bows, so like even like you you know, if you're watching the AI filters, they've got like little makeup baby bows. Filter. We recently did a show and an incredible nail artist basically did our baby bow moment on the nails. That's c they were like one meter length long bows.
Speaker 2: I did see that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I don't I don't think they're on that out. I think they're are.
Speaker 3: They really human?
Speaker 1: A date? What do you have any other hair accessory things you like right now that are trending.
Speaker 4: I've never been a fan of headbands. Why head shape is it's eas for me? Like I hate that they don't sit right and they're like a bow forward, and you know, maybe it's me.
Speaker 2: I feel attacked. I wore a headband last week.
Speaker 4: But do you like them? She puts it over anything.
Speaker 1: I put it over my ears and then I like having my hair over the top.
Speaker 6: That's what it looks cute, very nineties than cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's when.
Speaker 2: It looks like like the structured headbands. I know, it's like, you know the structured headbands. They do that to the ears. Yeah, yeah, like the Blair woldof.
Speaker 4: Head should I do think from an accessory point of view, it's layering the accessories. I think if you're gonna wear one cuff, it's like boring, But if you do like five cuffs, it's got cool.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, that's cute.
Speaker 3: I really love gold cuffs in the me too.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Now, specifically for the curly girls, what's a curly hair trend that you're seeing a lot of and do you like it or not like it?
Speaker 4: I think the biggest curly hair trend for me is experimentation. So I feel like everyone over the last say four or five years really narrowing their routine, their finger coiling, their denman coiling there. You know, they're really understanding their hair type. So now I feel like they understand how to read define their hair properly. They're being a little bit more experimental.
Speaker 2: Which beautiful they want to play?
Speaker 4: They want to play, they want to put it up. I'm like, we're seeing so many girls actually wear their natural texture up, which is we've been dying how many times we have to preach this finally exactly well.
Speaker 1: I mean even in Bridle, I'm seeing so many more natural curly girls wear their natural hair to their wedding, which is stunning.
Speaker 4: Or like what I did for Olivia that was.
Speaker 1: Stunning, and I just recreated that on TikTok like a similar kind of updo. Because I went to a wedding over the weekend, I was going to say the same thing. I think that just girls men, they're actually just wearing their hair. That's the biggest trend for curls. People actually just love it. I love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's taken Australia a really long time, but I think your testament to why that's happening, you know, because there is educators like you that are like confident and have taken their followers on a journey to be like, you know what, it's okay to wear your hair curly. Yes, for many years, it wasn't. It was unpref professional. It was not like I know when I was growing up, swat we have my hair curly? Like you looked messy. That's what they said. They're like, have you done your hair? Yeah? I'm like so mean it will. Back then, it wasn't like it was like it was an expeciation to blow dry your hair as a part of your uniform basically, So I am all here for it, and I'm very happy that curly girls are embracing their curls.
Speaker 3: I love it too.
Speaker 1: That's you know, that's what we're all about here.
Speaker 2: We've been loving doing rapid fire rounds, especially with our guests. It's really fun just to like get to know you, but in like short format, okay, super simple responses, simple one word answers, or you can elaborate a little bit just to get to know you more and your thoughts on hot topics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like off the top of your head. Just fire them off your nails. Are they your secret weapon? Do they make hairstyling better?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Show them, show them they're so good.
Speaker 4: And yes, my kids bombs are clean to.
Speaker 2: People ask you that they really do?
Speaker 3: What's so fun?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: That's my basiveliness?
Speaker 2: But ever, yeah, I'm sure it is.
Speaker 3: She takes that ladies.
Speaker 2: Okay, dream client jayl Jayla, come on, but can I ask what you what would.
Speaker 4: You do anything?
Speaker 3: Anything?
Speaker 4: Everything? To be honest with you, I'd actually probably take her back to natural.
Speaker 3: That would be like go through.
Speaker 4: The curb curls. I love that she has hustled her ass off. She has like regardless of what people think of her, like she's always been the underdog, and I hate it. She's like one of the most talented dancers, singers, performers, actresses. She's like a triple threat. Anyway, that's mine.
Speaker 2: You hate the that's the one word.
Speaker 4: I hate it.
Speaker 3: She's hot fire, she is hot. Come on, we can't deny that she's hot. Okay, what's your favorite hair tool?
Speaker 4: Oh? My volumeizing home.
Speaker 2: Full stop, the comb.
Speaker 6: I do like the COVID just I can't function with that.
Speaker 3: It's very good. It's very good.
Speaker 2: All right now? Favorite hair product? Yeah say that and I agree?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I totally agree.
Speaker 1: What hair trend do you currently hate?
Speaker 4: Pammy?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 4: The Pammy Anderson?
Speaker 1: Oh to die?
Speaker 2: Like you're over the b blow.
Speaker 4: Dry will know. It's like people think they know nineties. That's not nineties, Like that's not nineties. Like Pummy is textured and sexy and beautiful, but then Kim's rendition of it, I feel like, is the one that needs to go away. It's like done to death. It was beautiful, but it's like three years old. We're done.
Speaker 3: We're done.
Speaker 2: Okay, your biggest hair health don't.
Speaker 4: Diet? Yeah. I feel like when people go on hardcore binge diets and lose a lot of weight, they lose a lot of hair. Oh yeah, So I think when girls are like really worried about their waist, they forget what it's going to do to their skin and their hair.
Speaker 1: That's a really big one that I completely forgot about.
Speaker 4: You'll see a lot of hair loss.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, what's your biggest hair health to do?
Speaker 1: What do you really want everyone to start doing?
Speaker 4: Increase your fatty acids in your diet. Yeah, so like high A mega threes, like you know, fish, fish oil and like loads of it.
Speaker 2: So it really comes from within. What you're filling your body with really will affect your hair, your skin, and you're just beauty I guess. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And hydration always I need to be better at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. All right.
Speaker 2: Who's your favor beauty content creator at the moment or like someone that you look up to?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's good for me, you always, She's always paving the way, always will be, I think, because she has given everyone else an amazing platform.
Speaker 1: She has I as well. From Hudder three videos here posted on her page. They all hit like two three million views. One hit twenty million views, which is you know, Unspeakable only had maybe ten k at the time.
Speaker 3: And I went, wow, exploded.
Speaker 2: Love women who help women.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just don't think people realize what she did for creators.
Speaker 3: But just in the entire beauty community in general, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she changed really the game in a strep.
Speaker 3: Massively, massively. Okay, I have a funny one.
Speaker 1: What do you think of everyone cutting their hair off right now to their shoulters.
Speaker 4: I think they're going to regret it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we agree. I'm so done with the bobs.
Speaker 1: I mean, it looks really good on some people, and then when you if you have a round face shape, I'm like, girl, why are you stop doing?
Speaker 3: Don't do it?
Speaker 4: Look, I don't get me wrong. I think everyone can rock our short haircut. It's just the right haircut. And it should never be impulsive. It should never be breakup hair. If you break up with your man, the worst thing you could do, don't cut your hair hair off, Like, that's not a thing. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: I were talking about, like unless he.
Speaker 4: Really liked short hair. And then all of a sudden he got short hair. That's the only time breakup hair is. And never cut your hair on a full moon.
Speaker 1: Yeah well my okay, can you tell me if you think that this is true? My theater, My grandma has always told us, never cut your hair.
Speaker 3: On your period.
Speaker 4: Agreed.
Speaker 3: Yea, why because it's just the hormones aren't doing the thing.
Speaker 4: Because you can't make up your mind. Like that was right. She's like, I know her, she's a she's got her period.
Speaker 2: That means crazy. That's so good, that's so good. Your three favored beauty products at the moment.
Speaker 4: I love Curly Cue by Devo definitely one of my favorite brands. I love Pomegranate blush by n No, it's Laura Mercier.
Speaker 3: Oh, Laura Mercier. Okay say the many time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love Laura Mercier pomegranite blush like punching the face, like if you see it, it's like, yeah, very bright. And I would definitely say my third favorite is like cult favorite is qb qv.
Speaker 2: No like the v cleanser.
Speaker 4: I think after I had kids and I have really bad zoriasis exactly. It's really the only thing that doesn't like send me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, litl Knat's always had a history of you know, skin issues, so that's a great thing to know if you've got crisis exma, okay cool.
Speaker 4: And then the natural one like old school, but I would probably say we have like a Lebanese cake soap.
Speaker 2: Oh use that as well?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, it's basically made from olive oil. Yeah, and that would be my fourth fourth that's.
Speaker 1: Literally my dad is the only thing that he uses from head to toe is that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's called It's so funny because we're talking about like MPDA and what we want to create next, and someone was like, why can't you do a bougie butoh so yeah, that so true. Could you know when you put it in the shower.
Speaker 6: And it gets KUEI yeah, the goo man, I can't.
Speaker 4: Do cake so goo, don't you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Of course yes, wash it down.
Speaker 4: But even then, like how do you store it? Like it's a whole thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: It is a thing that it's like any bar soap kind of makes you a shower gunky Okay. Anyway, that was such an amazing episode.
Speaker 3: That was so much fun.
Speaker 1: So where can we find you and your products?
Speaker 4: Natalie and Hair on Instagram Naalien Haircare and Naliene dot com if you want to shop the range.
Speaker 3: Now, that's like my older sister, like my soul sister.
Speaker 2: So thank you man today, so much, Thank you so much for joining us today on Skinfluence.
Speaker 1: If you are interested in any of the products mentioned in today's episode, there are links available in the episode description on your podcast app.
Speaker 2: If you love what you hear, leave us a rating and of you.
Speaker 1: And if you have a question or want us to cover anything on the pod, reach out via our socials.
Speaker 3: Mine is at Jamie.
Speaker 2: Joe and mine is at jessimersud or send us an email at skin influence at other podcast dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: Bye guys, let's you so cute.