Speaker 1: We go get Morning every day day, every Adelaides journey and Hazy.
Speaker 2: Day Friday.
Speaker 3: Sixty Fridays.
Speaker 4: So breaking news this morning, Laws Hamilton has defected from Mercedes to Ferrari and in an unbelievable coincidence, Hazy Ryan Fitzgerald is upgraded from a Dat's in one twenty one to a two thousand and five four chuck with a spoiler you wouldn't read about it.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Hello, Hi Jades, how are you hazy? Actually?
Speaker 5: Do you know the viral thing that's going around at the moment. We've put up a photo of yourself at the age of twenty one.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: My twenty first birthday night of Jod's first ever car was a h Q Kingswood station Wagon. I used to love that car because I could drive down to the Crown at Victor Harbor.
Speaker 1: I could have a few drinks and then sleep in the back of it.
Speaker 5: But on the night, I remember it was two in the morning, Dad wakes me up and goes, mate, I'm sorry to tell you this, but I just heard someone flogged your car.
Speaker 1: Dad ran out there and he's underes couldn't catch him.
Speaker 5: Then the next morning, the night of my twenty first I find it. It's the next day down at Triggs Surf break down on the mid coast here, and someone had tried to get it onto the beach and they wedged it between two poles.
Speaker 1: I couldn't get it out. They had to get like a crane down there to pull it out.
Speaker 5: While I was working at Mitsubishi making seats.
Speaker 1: It was the worst twenty first ever. That was my first ever car.
Speaker 5: And now, oh god, you now now I'm just on the midsis that's it. I'm not upgrading at all. There's no Ferraris or Mercedes for me.
Speaker 6: Right, Okay, you're just a little lossie batler, aren't you?
Speaker 3: From down south?
Speaker 5: Just a little lossie battler from the Tonsley plant, that's me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, Fitz.
Speaker 7: He was speaking this morning about M and M and he has got a song which he won't play anymore. It's got cleaning out my closets. It's about his momm He absolutely goes to town on his mom. Yes, it's probably a good move by Marshall Mayers. But we just sort of put it out there. Some of those songs which the artist that owes you a bit of an apology.
Speaker 2: That should not sing it because it's that offensive.
Speaker 5: The worst start to a song ever was a song called figured You Out.
Speaker 1: You're going to tell me what the artist is. But here's the start of the song.
Speaker 2: I like your pants? Where Chad, when does the.
Speaker 1: Paddle pop line? Shit down and go?
Speaker 5: You know what, I've got a great lyric voice, get into the studio. I like your pants around your feet. Let's work around that.
Speaker 4: Give me a ref and Chad Kroger give it all you've got, mate, all you've got.
Speaker 7: So please chat on behalf of nick, but give us an apology? Is that because the visuals that come with that?
Speaker 4: And is that how we scored Averil Levine by playing that to it? At all?
Speaker 3: Like your pants around your feet?
Speaker 5: He's got he's got an ice hockey rink in his house in Canada.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's how much money he's made.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my husband tried to encourage us to get one of those in the Battle of Ells.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not, Darling.
Speaker 1: He's a good ice hockey player. Your husband very good?
Speaker 7: Hey also fits just before we let you go, we were right into this whole a us a thing and who the selection process with who you choose in terms of assies to send over there to effectively represent US as a nation, and we were just sort of wondering what the chances of you getting in contact with Dion from the South young.
Speaker 5: Girls down here, captain of the C grade no longer shoes.
Speaker 2: You clearly know pretty well should we go there getting him?
Speaker 4: We wanted to really represent Australia and get the hardcore Aussie Bogans and get them over there as opposed to your top shelf in Delta.
Speaker 5: Already ticked off because we were invited last year. Yeah, we went to the USA last year and we were interviewing people on the red carpet and we sat, We got sat next to Miranda Kerr, who then proceeded. She didn't eat anything that was served up. She basically just had a banana and she had a smoothie, her own brand of smoothie that she got out and asked for a bit of milk and she just shook it up and drank it herself.
Speaker 1: That's what she had for dinner.
Speaker 3: Jon, are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: It's actually d It's a really good night actually because it's all the expats. Darren Thomas, you know from Thomas Foods, He was over there as well. Darren Thomas was over there as well, representing South Australia.
Speaker 1: But it's a it's a great night. It gets a bit loose at the end.
Speaker 4: Did it get loose enough for Dion to come out?
Speaker 5: Well, Dion might be locked up. I think the laws are a little bit more stricter.
Speaker 1: Over in the US.
Speaker 5: Dion wouldn't be able to get home, and I dare say Dion wouldn't be able to get past customs of his.
Speaker 7: Missile sands down, gets his ways does something with someone on the on the bottom of business and skyline.
Speaker 5: And a Port Adelaide fan. Don't even forget that he's a Poort Adelaide fan too.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, sir, you can't come through that security screen with that home de bracelet.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, that's one of the fast people.
Speaker 1: Have you brushed your teeth there in the last three years.
Speaker 2: I'm coming in, fitsy.
Speaker 7: You appreciate your time, mates, and hopefully we can do it all again next week.
Speaker 1: Love you guys, I'll sweat to you then.
Speaker 3: He's what you're waking up to Adelaide. What news today posts.
Speaker 4: Everything you need to know to get your way under day underway? Even firstly, you need to know that you didn't win Powerball, So off to work, you.
Speaker 3: Go, your little dwarf. You're high, ho hi ho, you're fine.
Speaker 2: Did you actually think you're get to win? You do that, don't you? Every time I buy a tea and I'm like, well, why can't it be made exactly? And then you're losing okay, next okay.
Speaker 4: Or you're like like my family, we're done, We're done with the bow.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't til next time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do we need to know as well?
Speaker 8: The powerbull obviously, yeah, two winners, one from Queensland, one from New South Wales. There's a couple in Singleton who will take home one hundred million. The person in Queensland hasn't actually come forward yet. The Powerboll ticket was bought in the southeast of Queensland. Now I used to live up there, so any boys, if I have a dated due and you're still single, I'm still available to winner.
Speaker 2: Southeast is so, isn't it like Gold.
Speaker 8: Coast Southeast is sort of like Brisbane Gold Coast region?
Speaker 3: Yeah great, yeah.
Speaker 2: Be great.
Speaker 7: If one of the absolute let's call them a troglodyte on the Gold Coast won the one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 2: That'd be great, yeh, a really really good spot.
Speaker 8: So yeah, they're still looking for a winner. They're trying to allow time for the person to come forward, so they will announce the winning outlet tomorrow morning from eight if the winner hasn't come forward. So it's back to work for us plubs here in South Australia.
Speaker 3: I can say there are worse.
Speaker 6: Workplaces than the one we work in.
Speaker 3: In defense of.
Speaker 2: Our beautiful little brief speak for yourself.
Speaker 4: Let's talk maths last night, and I love a protective cousin, don't we all? Ellie and Ben they clicked immediately on the show and everyone seems to be really happy for them, except for cousin Jordan, who suspects the intentions of the main man Ben on maths aren't all that pure.
Speaker 3: Have a listen.
Speaker 9: I hope that he has the right intentions to be a good, loving husband.
Speaker 1: What do it for work then, so it's like two things. I'll do some tour guiding and doing a podcast.
Speaker 2: This is like a hobby of a podcast.
Speaker 1: It's just all travel stuff. How many subscribers do you have? Not much? Not much?
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm trying to suss you out and see if your hair just.
Speaker 5: Just started turing fans.
Speaker 9: I can always see the red flags and people, and I'm getting bad juju vibes.
Speaker 1: He runs the podcast, runs the bus.
Speaker 9: That's a tall guy that tells me that he could potentially be a cousin.
Speaker 2: Cousin. It saw red flags.
Speaker 3: Excuse me? How very dare?
Speaker 4: He insinuate the people who have a podcast are looking for fame, very.
Speaker 7: Dare, and that anyone that goes on maps is looking for fame. I know it's an experiment for love.
Speaker 4: Guys, everyone is genuine and looking to find someone to match their own heart. Jesus, grow up, bed News.
Speaker 2: Let's finish off a little bit of sporting cars. That's right, Lewis.
Speaker 7: Hamilton's switching cars, going from Mercedes to Ferrari.
Speaker 2: I'm going to see out his deal for Mercedes and just switch over. That's massive, by the way.
Speaker 7: That is effectively like, I don't know, going from the Crows to poor Crows almost mid season.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, big, big moves.
Speaker 3: Gotcha.
Speaker 4: I thought you were going to say he's giving up car raction driving just to sit in his room in a darkened space and play my orio cart ten hours a day.
Speaker 7: When you've won the World Championship seven times, you can probably do that. Laws can do whatever the hell he wants. Yeah, And finally thirty six is are playing the Kings tonight?
Speaker 4: Hang on, just before you move on? Is he still going out with Nicole from the Pussycat Dolls.
Speaker 7: That's a good question, and without knowing anything about this, I'm going to say no.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know why I'm going to say no.
Speaker 3: Abs start gurgling.
Speaker 2: Nicole Scherzinger.
Speaker 4: Nicole Scherzinger from the Pussycat Dolls. Now we're dating. For a while, she was definitely dating Loss Hamilton. He has been seen with his ex Flamed Juliana.
Speaker 7: Nayluh, Julia Gulia.
Speaker 3: It's always the Julia.
Speaker 4: She's a Brazilian model, so I think she's probably looks a little bit different to Julia Gulia.
Speaker 6: I certainly didn't think Julia worked at the local BP.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 7: That's what's happening in their fine world. Just a big shadow as well to the six is taking on the Kings tonight. Another sellout crowd on the way. So that's the sixth sellout in a row for the Entertainment Center.
Speaker 2: It's a juggernaut.
Speaker 3: That's insane.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: We call it the hottest ticket in town.
Speaker 4: It very much has been this season, and for a season that has had its highs and lows, Well, just tip your hat to the thirty six is fans who just keep turning up and keep supporting the Sideworld.
Speaker 2: On love that it's a basketball city.
Speaker 7: I think we can both comfortably say that we're big Eminem fans. Yeah, sure, why not. Guy's an absolute legend. Well, he's come out and there's one particular song that he said that he will not play live anymore, okay because it's too offensive. And can you believe that from the mouth of Eminem. Wow, the bloke who's put together so many songs with so many words. You're like, oh, I didn't think that I could be offended by that, but here I am crying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And he's seriously offended so many other people in Hollywood.
Speaker 7: There's one particular song where he teams up with D twelve. We talks about burning down the White House. That's it?
Speaker 2: Is it true?
Speaker 7: And so I've got band obviously in America and sense and all these types of things. But you're like, wow, he's saying stuff like that, Marshall, how are you possibly getting offended with other songs?
Speaker 3: So true?
Speaker 2: It's a song about his mother. It's called Cleaning Out My Closet. He's got some mummy issues. Oh yeah, that much we know.
Speaker 7: So in this song he calls his mum a selfish, selfish b I don't know how to spell, who, he hopes will burn in hell and vows that she'll never get to see his daughter Hayley. So, despite their relationship remaining a strange to day, his words in twenty fourteen's Headlights, which was a different song, offered a chance to make amends as he wrapped about hating their dysfunctional relationship. He eventually got sued by his mum.
Speaker 2: She tried to sue.
Speaker 7: Him for ten million dollars in nineteen ninety nine, but get this, she eventually settled to theater for twenty five grand.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: So she couldn't get any coin about it.
Speaker 7: But he's come out and said, I'm not going to sing that anymore because even though I don't have relationship with my mother, Yeah, it's not fair on her. Okay, good on you.
Speaker 3: Evane's role.
Speaker 4: That's called emotional growth from Marshall Mahbor's Yes, well done.
Speaker 7: That's also from the same bloke who released this song. It's called Shake that for Me. Some really really nice lyrics come out as well, which you're gonna love. Jodes, Come on, girls, shake that bum for me, Shake that bum for me. I'm a menace, a dentist, an oral hygienis.
Speaker 2: That's what it's all about.
Speaker 3: Goodness me.
Speaker 4: Do you know what song I always get really triggered by. It's that a stupid Acon song where he sings about sexy b arches.
Speaker 7: That one where Acon's paying some really really nice compliments. What about this is in the system and it's called Sexy Chick the Squeaky Clean.
Speaker 4: There's one line in it where he says something like there's nothing that compared to your neighbor hood, and I'm like, oh my god. So he's trying to hook up with his chick, obviously right by systematically offending the sisterhood everywhere by saying, oh, you're better than all those other.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Okay, that's fine. That probably deserves apology. Thoughts on this absolute classic that was well from Cardi B which we don't play enough here on over.
Speaker 2: That's not what apology to this? I know, man, because I.
Speaker 7: Don't understand what's going on in the lyrics. Can someone please explain by the text line I thought.
Speaker 3: Did a cat run under the sprinkler? What's going on?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: I think journaling is important. I think reflection is important. I think it.
Speaker 4: Enhantz's emotional development. And so that's what I do each and every week in the form of Jody's diary.
Speaker 2: Right, so this is so therapeutic for you?
Speaker 3: Isn't that so good for me? You and Abby not so much?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right? So, who have you whacked this week?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: I haven't wacked anyone.
Speaker 4: But it was an emotional rollercoaster this week, and it was all about broken hearts and relationships that have fallen down. Okay, dear Diary, Well, it was a sad week full of broken love stories and people whose parents didn't love them enough to tell them that they cannot sing the man, We're glad they tried. Welcome back Australian idol, A.
Speaker 10: Sexy from the Cats, Do Sexy from the Cats and name the sexy photos Sun Lucky.
Speaker 4: We have maps to restore our faith in everlasting connection and romance.
Speaker 2: What scares you about relationships?
Speaker 3: Like we've got to share a toilet.
Speaker 4: Meantime, Abby from the Newsroom's love affair with the sausage dogs is on the rocks. You should explain you've got two sausage jogs, Tank Control, one of them is a psycho to bitch. Yeah, well yeah, took a real interesting twist with Tank and Tory too that.
Speaker 3: Sam happily dating.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 3: For the Tank to late. Oh that doesn't work their brother and sister.
Speaker 4: Meantime, Hazy is definitely broken up with Swifty fans everywhere.
Speaker 6: Absolutely transparents.
Speaker 7: You're saying you're to fight for my missus. Do you even care about Taylor Swift? If so, then both of my.
Speaker 8: Song seriously just called Taylor Swift Travis Kelsey's missive.
Speaker 6: I did not say, oh no, oh no, you didn't.
Speaker 3: Poor Taylor six from the.
Speaker 4: Cat And according to my good friend Andrew, I should break up with my husband, the father of my beautiful girls.
Speaker 6: And my little twelve year old is starting high school today.
Speaker 3: She's like her dad, she's lovely.
Speaker 2: That's so hockey player.
Speaker 4: Jeez, it's been a real bad week for Hazy's relationships. I mean, how many times have we said you cannot hockey Louis on Zoe. When you lose songs to song, song.
Speaker 7: Song, probably need to relive songs to song, song song, And it's fair to say it's Yeah, had a bit of a moment's at the end.
Speaker 2: Didn't handle it, didn't handle something.
Speaker 3: I don't handle it well either.
Speaker 4: And we're two very competitive beasts, and so one of us, one of them has to be one loser. So one of us is gonna throw their toys out of the cot.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have spat on me though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, Lama eyes up and they've altered her image to make her boobs bigger, and then they've cropped off her dress.
Speaker 6: So she's posted it before and after picture.
Speaker 3: It's very clear what's happened here, is it?
Speaker 7: Because I, in my life so far, have never looked at anyone below the champ in any situation.
Speaker 2: You've never This is very foreign for me.
Speaker 7: I don't really understand the concept of this, right, So you've.
Speaker 6: Never looked at a woman underneath here?
Speaker 2: Is that? What you say?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: My wife? Not yet?
Speaker 3: Well, you miss it out.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure Idle had a song about that too.
Speaker 1: I met a gin salt barm queen.
Speaker 4: Moon Foods because I just can't sing to drink you off.
Speaker 6: Time for an intergalactic caffeine chat.
Speaker 2: Damn rot. The world's best cup of coffee, that's an absolute understatement. I'd say the galaxy's best cup of coffee. Yeah, huge stuff. Thirteen twenty four ten. Who wants a week's worth of coffee? Which is gonna?
Speaker 4: Shoure you interesting that you've had coffee on Pluto uranus all the other one?
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Why do you?
Speaker 2: Sam? How are you thanks? You ever had coffee on your owners?
Speaker 4: And finally, he's just South Australia's fractured relationship with the English language.
Speaker 3: It's just not a lego slash lego person.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, don't do that, don't do that.
Speaker 7: But it's it's lego by the way, I don't know. I know South Australia and they go, oh, but in South Australia we see lego. But the rest of the world, not just the rest of the country, says the lego.
Speaker 2: So why are we different than the space? It's a strange one.
Speaker 3: Isn't it.
Speaker 4: It's the same as grant and dance and all the words we like to say different linked We're just a little.
Speaker 7: Whit posha here grant An month's song on feb First in nineteen ninety seven was Wannabe by the Spaskar.
Speaker 4: So to all the blissfully toned, deaf universal coffee lovers.
Speaker 2: You ever had coffee on your owners?
Speaker 3: Go off this weekend? Kings and Queens.
Speaker 6: By the way, Abs, what are you doing on Saturday Night?
Speaker 3: Something illegal? Oh my love?
Speaker 11: Jody battles, is.
Speaker 3: This how it works?
Speaker 4: Andrew Hayes selects the song, Jody Otti selects a song, They go headhead on Instagram. Feel free please to cast your vote on the Jody and Hazy Instagram. This week's theme was back to school and education. We've both taken it a little bit loosely, that's fair to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something is sort of half related to school. Yeah, is what it all came down to. Do you want to kick us off? It a recap? What'd you go with?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 3: So I thought school songs?
Speaker 6: What better encapsulates that than Glee?
Speaker 4: The TV show and the Glee cast did a cover of Journey's classic Don't Stop.
Speaker 6: Believing, And I thought everyone everyone in Adelaide wants to hear it.
Speaker 2: Everyone good reckon, My only fear, My only fear with this. Is it these kids out there thinking who sang the song? The Glee cast? They did, it's an original, it's not.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's at least pay tribute to the absolute ghost, and that is Journey.
Speaker 3: It's a good song.
Speaker 2: It's a good song.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: So there you go, and you have viewed off in a vastly different direction.
Speaker 7: Yeah, really random, a direction of course, inspired by the great Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 1: You gotta fight for your rights. We got a little vegan the do another one.
Speaker 2: Ah, yes we do.
Speaker 7: And he takes me back to my school days when you're like, oh, you know, I can't believe I'm doing this and I just want to go on my mates and do all this legal stuff.
Speaker 2: I just want to drink meals.
Speaker 7: And none of it ever happened. But we had all these dreams behind the scenes, and maybe we were lucky a lot of the stuff that we wanted to do didn't happen.
Speaker 4: And I mean, fairly transparent sort of agenda from you trying to trap into the Travis Kelsey slash Taylor Swift relationship.
Speaker 3: That's popularity.
Speaker 6: However, if anyone who heard the Diary.
Speaker 4: To Taylor Swift as Travis Kelcey's misses yesterday on so many levels.
Speaker 2: Jeez, I wonder if you're going to play on that. All right, it's very very tight as well.
Speaker 7: Don't stop by the cast of Glee versus fight for your right by the Beastie Boys, and for goodness sake, just breathe a bit more life back with the Beastie Boys.
Speaker 6: It's very very tight at the moment. In fact, at last count.
Speaker 3: It's sitting at fifty to fifty.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 7: It's not one vote each, all right, get voting at Jody and Hazy. We're gonna play the winning song at eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: You've made in for yours. I've haaded for money.
Speaker 6: That's well, Hazy.
Speaker 4: The Juggernaught that is Maths is back and it's been absolutely huge so far.
Speaker 6: One of the stars of it is Eden, a good old Adelaide girl.
Speaker 12: Good morning, Hi guys, thanks so much for having me this morning, so.
Speaker 7: Welcome and just on that, Eden, let's cut straight to the chase. I know you listed as a Queenslander. Come on, you're a South Australian at hard well, you're a good South Australian girl. You need to start.
Speaker 12: Spooking us oh, I know. I'm an Adelaide girl, and I'll never you can't take me away from Adelaide. I think that I don't like when people leave a state and then they bag it out once they go. I love Adelaide. It will always be home for me. And I think one part you missed in my speech was that I did say Adelaide will always be home.
Speaker 3: Oh well, that's notice they cut that out exactly.
Speaker 12: That was the best part.
Speaker 4: And without going into too much detail, you and Hazy actually know each other.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yes, yeah, we do. I did have a little stint at Nova back when I was maybe nineteen, so probably ten years ago now almost.
Speaker 7: Yeah, A few things have changed since then, but the good old solid Casanova shift is still pretty consistent. So not only we've got to claim you in South Australia, but you are Nova nine one nine alumni, so we're absolutely going to follow your journey very very closely, and you need to know that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, definitely. I used to go on that Nova bus back in the day and hand out the cancer coke.
Speaker 3: Yeah beautiful.
Speaker 4: Okay, tell us about your partner who he's well, I guess he's been presented as a kickboxer from the Gold Coast and he's like, I'm just not what everyone perceives.
Speaker 3: Did you find that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Yeah, he's a big softie and he's a sweetheart. I think you could see that in that first episode and the way he was speaking of me and everything. He was gushing and he was just the sweetest. We had the most amazing day, and I'm really really glad that it came across how it felt for me on the day.
Speaker 7: See, I've got to say as well, and usually it's kind of the other way around. But what I did laugh was when at one stage you were talking about how much of a good guy he is, and at the same time they're getting his thoughts talking to his brother and he's like, I'm not sure she's in it all. It's actually quite refreshing because he's.
Speaker 2: Not arrogant dick. He's actually the opposite.
Speaker 12: Yeah, And I think when it comes to Jayden's sport. You know, you would have heard in his little intro he is quite arrogant when it comes to his sport and his job. But yeah, when it came to me, he was just so unsure whether I liked him or not. And I thought I've made it so clear. I think it's been so obvious. You know, we were around each other, laughing, having the best time, and he still pulled me outside and said, you don't really like me, do you? And I was like, no, I do. I thought it was really sweet though, that he wanted to clarify.
Speaker 6: Now, aiden some of these dinner parties go to like four o'clock in the morning, you're all tired, you've had a few drinks, and there is drama.
Speaker 3: Does it really get quite hated and willing?
Speaker 12: I think that they're probably more intense in real life than you would expect, and that that's something that really surprised me. Those dinner parties are crazy and yeah, there's really really full on and there's a lot of fighting. There's a lot of explosive drama this season and some of the scandals that come out. I can't even tell you how many times my jaw was on the floor, yeah, and saying.
Speaker 2: Are you based from what we saw, you're not a drinker?
Speaker 12: No, I'll have a few so you'll see, you know, I might have one or two of it at a dinner party, but I don't party. I don't drink heat nor Because I was going to say it doesn't have any at all there.
Speaker 7: You know, from what I know at Maths, the key to not having an outrageous moment at dinner party is not to be full of boost exactly.
Speaker 12: You know what, though, I love a margarita and I'm very lucky that they don't serve cocktails. That was in the party.
Speaker 6: Well, Eden, we don't know if you find love or not. Who's to say, but can you say if you enjoyed the experience.
Speaker 12: I did really enjoy the experience. I had an amazing time, but it was really full on at times, and that a lot went on and something's just shocked me. And you know, it takes turns that you don't expect, so definitely tune in that there's a lot more to come. But yeah, is.
Speaker 2: It what you expected? And on that, what did you expect going into the experiment.
Speaker 12: I think I went in with pretty low expectations. I kind of thought, if I go in expecting that I'm you know, it's definitely going to be the love of my life and I'm going to have the most amazing three months ever. And I'm going to say all the way to the end that I think I'm there's a high chance I'll be disappointed. So I tried to go in with you know, hopeful, but not high expectations, I suppose, but I think it exceeded my expectations. I'll just say that much.
Speaker 4: Well, we love having a former Nova Casanova on the show. Thank you so much for joining us Eden. It is mass channel nine seven point thirty. Been very intriguing so far.
Speaker 12: You have to say thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 7: It was birthday, payday up next to your chance to score a thousand bucks just for having your birthday. Let's go off for a Friday, shall we wrong? A couple of musical athletes just going toe to's O. I don't think that's all nice and above board. Oh it gets really really mean nasty, a lot of politics involved, and.
Speaker 2: Gets quite physical as well. Yeah, sometimes it turns into a genuine blood bath.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Remember that time there was like that investigation because people were paying for votes, you know, Yes.
Speaker 2: That was like pure that was on you. That was a genuine time.
Speaker 7: Correct me if I'm wrong, camera guy Josh, who looking magnificent today too, by the way, No.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 7: I remember the time that we were investigating Jody because we thought that she was rigging votes from companies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so weird that you bring that up, but all those votes were for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Remember all those votes come in from Dubai and you were questioning me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm supposed to know.
Speaker 2: This is a big international competition, so it makes sense, isn't it?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 4: Two songs this week everyone has voted on the Jody and Instagram page.
Speaker 3: Your song, Andrew has go Okay You'll fight.
Speaker 7: Right yeah, Beastie boys, because we are back to school themes, and this was about being back at school and just trying to party with.
Speaker 2: Your mate, is it?
Speaker 7: Yeah? You wake up for school, man, you don't want to go? You ask him one pleased and she still says no. Yeah, right, get it out of here, mam. I'm just trying to fight for You're right, it's a party.
Speaker 2: I never thought the day would come, and hopefully it hasn't come today. But the cast of Glee.
Speaker 4: We are talking about classic high school shows and that was one of them, and the best song from it was their cover of Journeys Don't Stop Believing.
Speaker 3: All right, it's got a camera, guy, Joge.
Speaker 2: Come on, all right, big fella, let's do this work.
Speaker 9: You guys, it's Andrew Hayes the first time this year.
Speaker 2: I went for the good guys. It must have been tired, though, was it.
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 2: It came down to three votes in the end.
Speaker 7: The leader swapped places four times in the last ten minutes.
Speaker 3: You go, yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 4: It's interesting that you're still won despite offending all the Taylor Swift fans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that was interesting, wasn't it. It was all those votes you got from Dubai.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: Is everyone happy with this song? Yeah? You're ready. Jod's ready, time and time and time. And this is tough.
Speaker 7: This is tough, Jodes. You love a bit of gossip. It just it feels like you've got something to say.
Speaker 6: Not just any old gossip, but celebrity gossip.
Speaker 4: Okay, So the Brittany Justin Timberlake feud is blowing up, you guys.
Speaker 3: So in order to understand it, you need some background.
Speaker 4: Andrew Hayes and shush because this is a bit of a history lesson. So she wrote a memoir you recall earlier, and she said that Justin didn't want the baby that they had conceived together, so she had to take measures about that, right, And he kept pretty silent on the whole thing and didn't say too much.
Speaker 3: And then actress Michelle Williams also.
Speaker 4: Did the audio book, and Brittany threw some shade because she was saying that she thought JT was sort of.
Speaker 3: Morphing into a rapper.
Speaker 4: And this is when he was walking down the street and he ran into Genuine and this is how he greeted him.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, genuine and what's up, homie.
Speaker 4: So she's had a crack at JT in her memoir. Then just last week she issued an apology and she said, I quote, I want to apologize for some of the things I wrote about in my book. If I offended any of the people I genuinely care about, I am deeply sorry. And then she's followed up with hazy I'm in love with Justin Timberlake's new song Selfish.
Speaker 3: So we're like, well, Olive.
Speaker 2: Branch, nice really gone hard the other way.
Speaker 4: And this is where it gets truly, truly spicy, because he performed this week in New York and before he sang this song Crimere River, which by the way, is allegedly about her cheating on him.
Speaker 3: Remember the film clips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Brittany.
Speaker 3: Look alike comes in and he's like jere Go Yeah, yeah, dirty bird.
Speaker 4: So then he's on stage and before he's about to launch into that, he says this, So it's a little trigger here, but he said, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to absolutely bleeping nobody, and you know where that's from.
Speaker 2: Of course, the great, the one, and only, the notorious. I'd like to take this chance to apologize absolutely nobody missed the part where Justin Timberlake says he was.
Speaker 4: And now, in the latest overnight development, she's taken to Instagram to take the mickey about what he said and his lack of basketball ability. So basically, she's posted a shot of a basketball ring and she's written underneath it, someone told me someone was talking s h about me on the streets. Do you want to bring it to the court or you go home crying to your mum like you did last time?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is a red hot disgusting message, I know.
Speaker 6: And then she adds, by the way, I'm not sorry.
Speaker 4: So the background to the basketball thing is when they were together, they used to shoot hoops and she was allegedly better than him at playing basketball.
Speaker 2: That's disturbing.
Speaker 4: He must have he must have wrung missus Timberlake and had a little cry about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, it just doesn't get any juicier.
Speaker 7: It doesn't get any juicy, and probably rang his missus and said this, Oh yeah, what's up, homie, I'm back in time.
Speaker 1: Daisies on this daisy.
Speaker 7: In Yeah, jeez, pass me to coffee because I'm just not in the mood.
Speaker 2: I hang on a second, what.
Speaker 1: Days is it?
Speaker 2: Friday?
Speaker 4: Lot?
Speaker 7: Let's go, time for a little trip down Rody lane. Who's coming with hands in the air well reluctantly? I am after that, I just don't care. Second of February nineteen seventy seven. Shakira was born in Columbia. She's forty seven years old today.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. She does not look a day over twenty one.
Speaker 3: No, she doesn't.
Speaker 7: And I'm so thankful for Shakira's honesty when it comes to her hips. Yeah, because, like she said, for so long, those you just don't lie.
Speaker 4: I know. And when you discover some hips that lie, it can be very desceeptive.
Speaker 7: It can really really throw you, can't it. Thank God for her honest hips.
Speaker 6: What about when you meet a pair of hips and they go, this is not going to be a one night stand.
Speaker 7: Nineteen ninety six, Better Homes and Gardens began on seven Network. Wow, still going and still going on and strong.
Speaker 2: I didn't know was that old stable?
Speaker 4: Also Joe Griggs auction absolute doyan afustrating media.
Speaker 7: Didn't she just carve out one of the great careers in Australia Only Grigsy here's to you anyway. Two thousand and four, Shannon Nole became the second Australian idol contestant to have a number one hit. When he's remack of what about me? Went to number one in Australia? Can only assume that this one was the first one to go number one number Oh guy, Sebastian Angels brought me here.
Speaker 2: But hang on a second, guy, Let's get back to Shannon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get back to Shannon.
Speaker 4: And when he went absolutely nuts at the duck Crag picnic races in regional New South Wales and he had to apologize after his expletive Leiden ran after a beer cam was tossed on stage at the racetrack and he has just let's just play the audio.
Speaker 3: It says it all.
Speaker 2: Hey, you heard it through that come up here?
Speaker 6: Looking around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Shannon learned some things from that particular experience. I think, do you really learn some things about it?
Speaker 6: He shouldn't have sixteen cans before you get on stage.
Speaker 2: Also, have you got done at the Crazy Horse?
Speaker 3: You remember that you're in Adelaide? Well that was after a concert, wasn't it.
Speaker 7: Oh and look, if you haven't got done at the Crazy Horse, have you really lived none?
Speaker 2: That's the motto.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But now if you see Shannon, no, you look at his social he's jacked. He's in seriously good Nick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just think he had a bit of a lifestyle overhaul after all.
Speaker 7: Thatsh good on him and number one song on feb the second, two thousand and seven was the world's favorite song, Hinder.
Speaker 2: Oh You're so welcome.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, crack this up
Speaker 2: So loud that'll make you speakers Ga