Speaker 1: Welcome to the potty guys. How long have we worked together?
Speaker 2: Ah, well, it's been probably six or seven months.
Speaker 1: Seven months, and neither one of us has said I love you. Isn't that weird?
Speaker 2: It is a little bit strange. You not to do something outrageous right now.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it would be stranger if we were to say I love you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're ready at the same time. One, two, three, like you. That's heavy, isn't it so heavy?
Speaker 3: I do love you like a brother, but I'm not about to sit down and hold your hand and tell you.
Speaker 2: That you love me like a brother. But you're from Tasmania.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's not funny. You're not funny.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna have fun because of the podcast.
Speaker 1: We can be a little bit looser in this space. All right, come over here. I love you like my brother.
Speaker 2: Joe's us man are very special creatures.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yes.
Speaker 2: I was watching the football and horned Francis kicked that first goal of his. I jumped up and I looked at the screen and I said, I love you, Jason. I love you over here, and I was kissing the TV screen work and I was like, what are you doing? I was like, shut up, I love Jason. Anyway. It coincides with a little study that came out not too long ago. Francis, Yeah, I mean they linked this all together. But what about this some research at the Dundee Abertay University. Of course they do some.
Speaker 3: Sotional I've always said that about what the Dundee.
Speaker 2: Dundee Abertay University.
Speaker 1: Where are they based?
Speaker 2: They call him nicknames, the Crocs, the croc Dundees. They're based overseas. That's as much as we know men, I'm more likely to say I love you first in a relationship. So I just found that men on average in a relationship say I love you just over three months, one hundred and eight days.
Speaker 3: That's some that surprises me because it would be as a as a bloke who cannot understand men like you just have no concept.
Speaker 1: But that must be a terrifying thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can profess your love to J HF all day, but when it comes to women like Kara, your wife, tricky, real tricky.
Speaker 2: And I remember as a youngster being out and probably being a little bit a neroate and being like, sorry, what was you name again? I love you? And then they just run away. Yes, what's going on you? That's so much love to give. We've brought in our producer Zoe as well, because Zoe finds herself in a bit of a tricky situation new relationship with the most gorgeous man can know.
Speaker 1: You only say that because he's mildly in love with you.
Speaker 2: As well, goes His name is Alex. What's this little situation you find yourself in?
Speaker 4: So I'm the anomally to the study, there's an exception outlier.
Speaker 1: I'm an outlier. I'm to be fair. I think Zoe is the exception to most studies. I think I think that's a confident in that. Yeah, well, I mean it depends on the study, but it sure does.
Speaker 4: I find myself in the opposite situation. We haven't said I love you yet?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, how long have you been together?
Speaker 4: We met in February, No, mathematician, but that's more than three months.
Speaker 1: That is more than three months.
Speaker 3: That's six that's only six And have you have you gone down that path with him? Have you told him that you love him?
Speaker 4: No, because I know he won't say it's like a pride thing now, But no, yes, he knows, he knows I do but I refuse to say formally until he.
Speaker 2: Says it first. Has it been any situations where you feel like you've both got close? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yes, for me, don't know for him? Yeah right, has he has?
Speaker 3: Didn't?
Speaker 1: Weren't you saying that he said it, but then he took it back.
Speaker 2: Conversation on radio.
Speaker 4: Sorry, yeah, yeah, sorry, I forgot about the time that he did say it and then took it back to clarified it was a mistake.
Speaker 2: And I'll end it here once again to us man a special purchase.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Alex joins us online.
Speaker 5: Three.
Speaker 1: We just can't take the call because you're supposed to.
Speaker 2: Jopped out. Love you, Alex, Love you, Alex.
Speaker 1: You could go to the gym, or to the shopping, or go to work.
Speaker 2: But what if you went in a beachier direction.
Speaker 1: You're only a what if away from a holiday with the war?
Speaker 2: If a book, accommodation, flask packages and more.
Speaker 1: What if it's for travel?
Speaker 2: Now, that's a job, that's a joke. That's a job, job, a terrible job. You go to any position in the country and I'll say, humor is the best medicine.
Speaker 1: Yes, they all say that universally.
Speaker 2: Oh your bones poking out your skin. Here, have some humor, humor that will help it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll fix your femur.
Speaker 2: Monday morning joke. Off. I guess he's not here. Abby Abbey's in Balley. Just I mean, right now, I'm guessing she's terribly hungover. Based on last night.
Speaker 1: I've given the video.
Speaker 3: She said us last night, she's in a world of her this morning.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, her being so humorous, in her being in pretty good form recently, she didn't want to miss out what So what she did was she pre record a little job because, in her words, she didn't want this segment to go down her not being here.
Speaker 1: Okay, I understand, all right, So here we go.
Speaker 2: How you left us with this?
Speaker 3: What do you say to a hitchhiker with one leg hop in?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know about that. I just don't know about.
Speaker 3: Any air for airport officials listening in at demp so this morning, don't let her come back, yeah, do not let her on the Virgin fly.
Speaker 2: Such a shame to come home, and that was such a shame. Actually, hang on, there's another button here that says, play this as soon as you've played my joke, all right, are you.
Speaker 1: To actually serious.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I'm never doing this again. I'm not coming home from Baliat.
Speaker 2: Screw both of you, and screw everyone.
Speaker 1: I'm out.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: There we go. That was funnier than her joke.
Speaker 2: Stuff. So Abby's technically missing. So I guess who' stepping up to the pipe producers? Yes, good morning.
Speaker 1: She's nervous. This isn't you never do.
Speaker 4: You're just grilled her and she's not even here.
Speaker 1: I'm scared.
Speaker 2: She deserved it, all right?
Speaker 4: Am I going? Now?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 4: Three old women are sitting on a park bench. A man in a trench croat comes and flashes them. The first woman had a stroke, the second woman had a stroke. The third woman couldn't quite reach.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, send these people to the hospital.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, is actually fairly clean this week. Normally I like to go down the stroke path this week. Okay, you're ready, hazy, Yeah, go for it. Why did the ghost go to rehab? He was addicted to booze?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it took me a while. Ghost can't drink. It'll just go through the booze as in, yeah, I do round it out for you and we'll go back down the zoe dirty path. What does a really really toy little frog say? Rabbit? Oh my gosh, what a big bag this one.
Speaker 1: That's good stuff. Yeah, well done, except for Abbie, you are awful. The weekend Sports drive.
Speaker 2: Boys to me why I used to love that song? I still do. Used to be the theme song your males face.
Speaker 6: Do you know what else I love just in that thing, Josh Cat, Oh you really do?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I love those.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know who you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Not ringing bells with that.
Speaker 6: Anyway, Jesse being to pictures.
Speaker 3: Pop upstairs to that would be great right about now, not as well as hazy stuff.
Speaker 2: Ready, let's talk some sports. First of all, Porter got the job done against Freo, as you'd expect.
Speaker 6: Well, I thought it was actually a really good win and you would have watched the game, both of you as well. Frio. Where's that intensity been all season? They brought the heat, so for Port to get the win away from home really good. Obviously, Tom Jonas was a bit of a concern with that head knocked. They assessed him though, which you'd expect.
Speaker 2: Them to do now.
Speaker 6: He got through Ryan Burton a bit of a knock to the knee, but they look like they've got the zip back to me and Zach Butters again, I reckon three Brandlaw votes yesterday, hazy.
Speaker 2: Oh he some of the moments with Jason Francis.
Speaker 6: Too, Jason Horn Francis in two or three years is going to be tearing this competition apast.
Speaker 1: Can you just give it a rest with Jason, you please?
Speaker 2: I can't help it, He's in my mind after that.
Speaker 6: What about the World Cup though Spain and what a controversial build up with their manager and the players wanting you know to you know, almost get rid of him. They stuck with the coach, a number of players were left out of the squad and they go on and win it. Anyway, phenomenal but an incredible World Cup Jody. A bit disappointing from the Matilda's the last two matches, but best ever finish and I reckon given what they've done for the game and for women's sport, it's a huge tick for women's football in this country.
Speaker 1: Absolutely read.
Speaker 2: I'm going to press this. This is a warning for Crows fans. Tost I missed the game anything substantial?
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, I mean that was the ben Keyes moment, the snap at goal Audio there thanks to Fox where we thought the had won the game. The goal umpire incorrectly called it a point. They didn't review it, So basically the goal on pire has been stood down. He won't unpire probably again for the rest of the season. It was a bad mistake. He should have called for it. My issue is this, how is it that the system, the AFL review system, relies on one person to make the call. Now, admittedly he made the wrong call, but if he's going to make the wrong call, where is the fail safe? Gillan McLaughlin and the a f L want to push this guy under the bus and it's a human say it's a human error. If that's the case, where's the fail safe that's on him, that's on the league. And it's not good enough that in a billion dollar industry we don't have these decisions reviewed. Atrocious sort it out because it's cost a team a final spot.
Speaker 1: Sorry, my goodness. We go back to the point where he was singing along the boys demand.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that?
Speaker 5: That was?
Speaker 1: So what should have in this scenario?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, clearly they should have gone upstairs and checked the system, But I don't know what it is. Jodi, Now in the NFL, for example, in the final two minutes of any game, if there is any score, they review it immediately because they say there's too much at stake.
Speaker 2: Here do we go to that?
Speaker 6: In rugby union, they've got a chip in the ball where if there's any grays or fingers that get touched on the ball, they're able to tell whether or not something's happened. Can we do that. We've got enough money, They spend enough money on things. Get the technology right, get the process right, because the goal umpire got it wrong. But somebody had to be saying, we've got to take this one up stair.
Speaker 2: Hiss Now, I don't want to play Devil's advocate. The only issue is that it happens quickly. It eliminates a quick play on Yeah, which is a general advantage if it's obvious or close to it being a point. Here's one that I well, and I was thinking about this over the weekend, Tommy. It would happen maybe once in years and years A captain's call, what about it?
Speaker 6: That's another option.
Speaker 2: It's the only we're the only car spot on. Can't challenge a decision. Yeah, if it's one, maybe use it once in your career. No no, no, no, no, I'm the captain. I'm going to take that upstairs. Stop the game. I'll take it up stairs, just like they did in the.
Speaker 6: NRL, exactly right. So there are solutions there. And look, the goal umpire made a bad blue. But I do feel like he's being made to be an absolute scapegoat in this particular instance. I do feel a little bit of sympathy.
Speaker 1: Although coming a bit on Twitter too.
Speaker 6: Although yeah, although that said Jody, he's made a bad carpet and that's terrible, like he would be feeling shocking.
Speaker 2: And you mentioned it. Field umpires. They all play a part fieldmires in any situation and say I'm not sure about that. I'm pointing upstairs. Do you reckon? We better check that?
Speaker 6: Look pretty close like the guys, the guys over there celebrating half the teams in the crowd, I reckon, they think it's a goal. I reckon, we sit chick.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 3: How that has cost the Adlau Crows the finals birth? What does that cost the club as a franchise?
Speaker 6: Correct, Jodie, I mean millions? You have thought in terms of revenue, in terms of ticket sales, first finals appearance, in six years potentially. Now it didn't guarantee they would have made it, but a very good chance.
Speaker 3: So you see the adelaid cos and you think on a good day they can beat any given side in this competition.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Do you know what behind the scenes, I've got a feeling at Tim Silvers and John Olsen. They're not even that mad.
Speaker 3: And also in all my day days in footing in twenty years, it is probably the biggest match day era I've come across.
Speaker 2: This is an appalling, inexcusable injustice to the Adelaide Footy Club, or maybe I'm misreading that one.
Speaker 3: You can't read women and you can't read football management.
Speaker 2: Really appreciate your time.
Speaker 6: Now do you want to joke?
Speaker 2: Oh yes.
Speaker 3: To you. One minute he's singing, I'll make love to you. The next minute he's going off.
Speaker 1: He's free about the AFL And now he wasn't tell us a joke. What a roller coaster.
Speaker 2: He's threaten to hit me before twenty seconds later he kissed me.
Speaker 6: On the forehead and then haz, what are you going to do? Punch me in the throat. I'll be lucky to get that high. To be honest, all right, Today's Joe. Given we've had the World Cup. Why was Cinderella so bad at soccer? She kept running away from the ball.
Speaker 2: That's not bad, Rennie. Love you appreciate love you love you too.
Speaker 1: Jomo, Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: You tell me you got a time machine. It's hazy on this Daisy Monday Morning Knowledge Injection. It's on for a trip down memory lane with on this Days is the twenty first of August. This edition, let's go back to nineteen ninety one in Independence, Missouri. The owner of a Domino's pizza restaurant, who was dressed up as a giant red rabbit tool track business, was knocked unconscious by Bobo the clown who was promoting the pizza hut business across the street. And that's what it's all about, ladies and gentleman. He's a definition of turf wars.
Speaker 1: How good a mascot was? Though, By the way.
Speaker 3: What about can you remember not so long ago that cage fighter knocked out one of.
Speaker 1: The NBA mascots? Yes, and he went to hospital.
Speaker 2: Cage Fighter was kind of MacGregor.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, cage fight, isn't it isn't he.
Speaker 2: He's a gauge fighter. Yeah, but I think people just refer to coind McGregor's coin of McGregor. That's caged Fighter.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, I couldn't think of his name of the jop of my head.
Speaker 3: I don't really follow cage fighting.
Speaker 1: All that closely.
Speaker 2: That was a start that went really wrong. He was supposed to hit him, but not that hard. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also, please back off mascots. Yes, we don't need to see our mascots injured.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Imagine Claude, the Crow, the Thunder from the.
Speaker 1: Power all game on my back, Thunder.
Speaker 2: Claude, You'll peck your eyes out care the way he goes about. Twenty twenty, Korean pop group at BTS releases single Dynamite and becomes a first video to be watched more than one hundred million times in twenty four hours on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: He's a solid click bait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, particularly because the song's not that good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how did that happen? I just did one hundred million people click it for the first time. But oh it's not that good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also apologies to BTS. Yeah, you're just doing your best. That's alutly Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely make great cupcakes too. Ah different BTS it's a cupcake joint around the corner.
Speaker 1: Oh no, bts isn't it?
Speaker 2: Isn't that a bottle of Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's be don't we ws be?
Speaker 2: Tiny conspirits? Twenty thirteen In one Direction? This is Us, the three D concept film of one direction, directed by Morgan Spurlock, premires in London, and didn't Most of the boys go on to do outrageously good things, still waiting for Liam to make his chart.
Speaker 1: That's not fair. Strip that down is a very good song.
Speaker 2: That is a good show.
Speaker 1: How very dare you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All right? So based on that, let's go in an extremely different direction. The number one song in August twenty first and nineteen ninety seven, semi charmed off by third I blind if I.
Speaker 1: Have to apologize to your tonic and spirit? Do you need to apologize to Leam?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: M th Weday, I'm okay, all right, yep, back with us.
Speaker 2: Back on to dry August. Welcome back to dry August.
Speaker 1: Got put on the old shelf for the weekend.
Speaker 2: Didn't know that you could do that, but here we are. I didn't know you could defer days. I do you know you could defer a weekend?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 3: I think that's the way it works. No, I was really, really lucky. We had a girl's weekend up at Longview, up at the winery and if you've never been there, oh my goodness, there's a day spar and then there's all this accommodation just set in the middle of a winery.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable. I haven't been there.
Speaker 3: I was there for a wedding probably ten years ago and haven't been there since and it's just absolutely incredible.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we went to the Macclesfield Hotel on Friday night. I'm nice, it's nice, it's good. I think.
Speaker 3: Apparently I left there quite reluctantly got back to long View. There might have been a few quiet tunes, played, a little bit of mom Dancing in our pajamas.
Speaker 2: Classic I'm Picturing things. Oh don't love what I'm picturing.
Speaker 3: I mean, it wasn't a late night, let's to be honest. No, that's what mums do. Mum's peak at about nine pm and then go no night. But the worst part of the weekend was on the Saturday night, so we came back On Saturday. Peyton had her twelfth birthday party and that entailed eight small children at my house. It was like a miniature version of the mum's They can.
Speaker 1: Rage, Yes they can?
Speaker 3: And do you know what time Auntie Jody had to go upstairs and say, if.
Speaker 1: You girls don't be quiet, I am calling all your parents to come pick you up. Do you know what dime?
Speaker 3: That was?
Speaker 1: Two am? And do you know what made me so mad about it? We couldn't stay up that light.
Speaker 2: By the kids. Guest reading story telling us we're seeing is huge.
Speaker 3: Joes who doos to Christina Aguilero, who was not about to let a foot injuries stop her from celebrating her daughter's ninth birthday in Disney Head. So instead of this is not very rock star of Christina, though, I have to say, instead of sitting out the festivities, the pop star hopped on a mobility Scooper scooter to help her get around the famed theme park in California. She was seen as a zipping around the Wonderland with her daughter Summer and her longtime partner, Matthew Rutla, Summer's dad.
Speaker 2: It's not a rock star, I don't think so, but she did. She did make it look a little bit cool. If anyone can make a mobility scooter writing look somewhat cool. Christina gave it a red hot crack.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna have to take your work for that. Yeah, it's good on her, not entirely sure. Oh what about this story?
Speaker 3: Cold playoff split from their manager of twenty two years and are now being sued by him.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So the group fronted by Chris Martin had their careers steered by Dave Holmes for the entire time as a band, but now it's been revealed that they.
Speaker 1: Secretly split last year.
Speaker 3: Things have turned messy as a lawsuit has been filed in the UK as part of a contractual.
Speaker 2: Dispute where some big bands and artists splitting from longtime managers off the back of Justin Beaver parting ways with Scooter Braun.
Speaker 1: Oh, Scooter Braun, he's the one that's no good as an he Scooter.
Speaker 2: Oh he's been with Beiber right from the start.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, okay. I thought Scooter was the one that some of the singers had problems with. Anyway, I could just be making that up.
Speaker 2: You're not really sure. I need more information on that one.
Speaker 1: I'll google it for you.
Speaker 3: Coldplay was formed in nineteen ninety seven after the group met at university the College of London Students.
Speaker 1: There go, yeah, and the rest is history.
Speaker 2: They really came on from there to they.
Speaker 3: I've just been reading an article about Britney Spears who desperately wanted a fairy tale marriage that ended up being left alone for months on end. This is according to Tomato and Barbecue sources close to her. The pop princess may have we sam Ashgari in a dazzling ceremony with an a list guest list, but can you remember there were signs that the union was ill fated from the beginning.
Speaker 1: Apparently on her wedding day.
Speaker 3: She was all raddled because her ex, the one Jason Alexander that she was married to for fifty five hours, broke into her home with a knife and made it as far as her bedroom door.
Speaker 2: Yeah that around you. Yeah, absolutely rattled you.
Speaker 1: That'll do it. One source said. Tensions were high, that is for sure.
Speaker 2: Wow, we here you go always set. You just go to be careful when your X breaks into your house with an eye.
Speaker 1: I know it's always concerning.
Speaker 3: What about the big brew haha? Surrounding Prince William not coming to the World Cup Final, What.
Speaker 2: Were the expectations that everyone thought, because there was a giant rumor swirling that when England played in Adelaide that he was going to turn up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not so.
Speaker 3: And I think I think the issue is they haven't played in a final since nineteen sixty six.
Speaker 2: Read the room.
Speaker 3: Yeah come on, but Queen La Tezia of Spain was there and she stole the show. And this woman I think might be one of the most beautiful women on the planet.
Speaker 2: Right, I haven't seen her. What if you're a queen, you're a queen, both questions asked.
Speaker 3: Don't you remember there was that video that circulated of her partying and everyone was like, oh, the queen can't do that, but he was having a good time.
Speaker 2: I'll show you that catch up with that before in the cover.
Speaker 1: But you're learning so much today, like you saying, I am very much, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Good stuff.
Speaker 6: And that's.
Speaker 1: Just a quick apology.
Speaker 3: I did taint the Queen of Spain before when I said she was caught on video partying. That certainly was not her at all. It was the finish Prime Minister Santa Marin. So I just want to clarify that.
Speaker 2: Was that that text that came through from it just said this is the queen here? Like who is this? Yeah, it's like I don't party. Yeah that was a crazy lady from Finland.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, that wasn't me.
Speaker 2: The fief of World Cup is done and dusted.
Speaker 5: There it is.
Speaker 6: Spain are the winner's World Cup chair bits on third World Cup Finals.
Speaker 2: And if you didn't love the Matilda's before, well guess what you're on board down absolutely absolutely right at the front of that bandwagon.
Speaker 3: I just remember being down at the FIFA Fan Festival last Friday, just going miss the best, like how goods women's soccer?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely, it's just taken a new It's in a new dimension.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 1: And I know that they finished fourth.
Speaker 3: I know that they missed out on a medal, but what they've done to revolutionize the game in this country is absolutely outstanding.
Speaker 1: That should be so proud.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, But also what it's really highlighted is that we are a country. He loves to jump on a Oh my very goodness, and it's a positive thing. Don't worry about that. But boy, oh boy, when someone's winning, when someone's up in a bunt, we say, what are you talking about? I've always been behind the Matilda's and always.
Speaker 3: Followed the Matilda's journey. Have you jumped on the old bandwagon or two in your life?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, third and twenty four to ten, get involved nice and early? Your trend or your bandwagon situation that you've jumped on. There's a few that spring to mind. Do you remember when planking was a thing? Remember planking? Oh my god, oh planking when you'd literally put yourself in the form of a plank and then you do it in these random spots and take it photo and put it on social media. Thank goodness, I'm so thankful that all the decisions I made in my life, I never chose to participate in that.
Speaker 1: It's gonna say, I didn't pick you for a planking bandwagon.
Speaker 2: Remember the ice bucket challenge?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, everyone did that.
Speaker 2: That was for a good cause.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was nice.
Speaker 2: The other one was the remember the trend the neck nominate Oha. What you do is you go, hey, here you go, what's his sculler? Being them? You're like, right, I nominate John O. Gluoy and Willie You're up boys, And I got tagged about four of those videos. Time was like, you are absolutely kidding if you think I'm going to get involved with that trend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also interesting that you nominate like a little cartoon dog Blue Bluie.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna scull a beer and it's a she, so that's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: In fact, I nominate the whole Healer family Chilli Bandit.
Speaker 3: There was one that I jumped on and it was for my birthday when I got everyone.
Speaker 1: To chip in and buy me a Thermo mix.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. That is the world's most expensive blender and it just it just sits on.
Speaker 3: My kitchen bits and it gets used once every four months to make some soup.
Speaker 2: Yep, we did the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, I'm going to make Moon yogurt, make Moon you know, dips and everything.
Speaker 1: It's never happens, never.
Speaker 2: Pans out like that. The other one for me is the tour down Under. Oh yeah, fantastic time of the year. But then all of a sudden, you see all these people with this flash bite gear and the like and everything that comes with it. Yeah, there were no there's no one in the world that they're permanent cyclists. Yeah, they just jump on board.
Speaker 1: All the mammals.
Speaker 2: They call them beautiful time in January, I forgot what that stands for. Middle aged man hang on mammal, middle aged man in lycra yeah mill yeah, And don't get me started on crocs.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's that shouldn't be a thing.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like if you're putting crocs on your children's feet and you're sending them off to school, you might as well just put a sign around their necks.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. That's some of these trends, and also these situations where you've just jumped on a bandwagon.
Speaker 1: Yes, we want to hear from you this morning.
Speaker 2: We love them that, don't we. Yeah, jump on this bandwagon though, Jodie nazy yeh, why not? Let's go to Anastagia. Good morning to you, Anastasia, good morning. How are you today? You're going so well? Some of those trends that you probably regret that you got involved in. Yes, the hypercolor t shirty absolutely yes.
Speaker 3: For the uninitiated or those of you who are listening who are too young, hypercolor t shirts essentially changed color in whatever spot you were hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that just exposed the heated pits though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have thought sure, yeah, it was a thing. Thank you, Anastasia. Let's go to Shara the morning. Hey, guys, good what you get around?
Speaker 5: It was the concealer on the lips had the black eyeliner and the you know, the foundation that was orange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just talk us through the concealer on the lip business.
Speaker 5: So instead of you know what you put lip gloss and lipstick on these days, it was like a light colored concealer on the lips. Don't know why, it was just the thing. It was like, we're trying to hide our lips and then after like an hour it would go all cracked and just yuck.
Speaker 1: If it makes you feel better, producers.
Speaker 3: So we took your call and she came in straight away and she said, oh, I used to do it as well.
Speaker 1: Is that true? Big time?
Speaker 4: The worst was at the end of the day you had the full concealer crust on.
Speaker 3: Your lips, isn't it, Shanna? The whole ome of your lips to be moist and glossy. So the boys go, I would like to kiss in twenty ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So did you guys know that it was going to happen? You get the krusty dry lips? What were you actually going for what is everyone going for here?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just think it was like a real pale I Reckon Blake Lively from Gossip Girl did it once and everyone was like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good, we're on here, let's get around it.
Speaker 4: It was the same era as Peace and Pout. If I remember that was in power to your crusty little conceil.
Speaker 3: And in unrelated news, neither Shana nor Zoe he kissed anyone for the entire year.
Speaker 1: Of twenty ten.
Speaker 2: It's been a big one as well.
Speaker 1: It happened over the weekend.
Speaker 3: My goodness, that's the end of the World Cup now, so find another sport, Everybody.
Speaker 2: Find something else to on the bandwagon for. You know what, We're going to jump on. Go the boomers before world go oh yes, knocked off France yesterday and a play this game. Very good stuff. Don't forget as well.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: One hundred grand one hundred in the hand, more chances to play across the work though with Madi in DC, your featured artist is edgey.
Speaker 3: And it gets to this point in a Monday when I realized Songs the song Song Song is back tomorrow, which means I'll be tense for the next twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah you need this too, because if we were keeping score, it's four to two. Okay, get yourself back in the winter saddle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'll try.
Speaker 2: Yeah, although I'm not sure mentally in a good space this weekend. All good, All right, We're going to leave you this a little Monday morning joke off. Enjoy the rest of day, and we'll catch you bright and early tomorrow.
Speaker 1: See yup.