Speaker 1: Ah, but.
Speaker 2: We're bad.
Speaker 3: Clinty was back, but he is no longer back in the pod because he is other yol.
Speaker 4: Brody cannot.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, leave him out there. He just tried, don't. Brody's really hurt himself and he just tried to move and he heard himself even more so.
Speaker 4: Just before trying to Yeah, no, he needs so Brody.
Speaker 3: Jase sucked up.
Speaker 4: He was trying to save.
Speaker 5: Jason's blaming you.
Speaker 2: He's coming out quite strong blaming me.
Speaker 4: No, I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: Well, that's because it's your fault anyway. Basically, Jace made a mistake. Brody tried to save it. In the process, twisted his ankle, and I reckon he's done his I think so too, because you hear people talk about I rolled my ankle and it blew up instantly, and I'm like, because it never actually blow up instantly. His ankle isla.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 5: Also he heard a loud crack when it happened, So.
Speaker 2: You know it's worse. When we check this avundscape, you'll be able to see that I was hiding trying to just quickly.
Speaker 3: Did you turn quickly or did you roll it on like a step or something?
Speaker 5: I was running towards and I heard us go off air, so then sided to shift and change to the pivot backwards with a change of direction.
Speaker 2: That's that's bad form when you're.
Speaker 3: Brody has really hurt himself quite significantly.
Speaker 5: We're documenting it. They'll they'll be there'll be something about it.
Speaker 3: Mace dog is in the house, microphone tickets, blah blah blah blah. Did you record?
Speaker 4: Just play.
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 2: We're two minutes in.
Speaker 4: It was the best.
Speaker 2: We're not you know what. It's going to the hard drop.
Speaker 3: It's fine, Brody is starting. Tell him were not restarting it. If we're a podcast down, it's due to Jason.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, it's no restarting. Let's go to the hard drop. It's fine.
Speaker 4: Going to get another broken foot.
Speaker 2: You can be blamed again. Thank you, Lucky for my.
Speaker 3: Jason's had two weeks off and you'd think it was his first down on the job today. You really had a man, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I didn't have a great sleep. I didn't have a great sleep.
Speaker 4: Why do you have a great sleep?
Speaker 2: I was fighting?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello dog?
Speaker 3: What hello dog?
Speaker 4: Who are you fighting? Are we guys? Get back? Mischiefs oh my God, don't ever go away.
Speaker 2: We say a quart was around here.
Speaker 4: I came in the office and no one was here.
Speaker 3: Well, because we go on holidays, everyone every department goes are we're not coming in either our department.
Speaker 4: I think it was just our pod.
Speaker 6: But we're trying and work from home when you're not here because we can't because usually when we come into the office.
Speaker 3: So why do you work from home?
Speaker 6: Well, you're right. Well I was working like days from home over the last two weeks.
Speaker 2: But when you're here, you get more done or less.
Speaker 6: Depends. I feel like when I come into the office, I get distracted easier because I'm talking to people. But it's better to have my screens lie three screens straight, yeah.
Speaker 4: My desk.
Speaker 6: But then when I work from home, only have the one. The best part about working from home is that you can just get like admin done. I can get your washing done, get all that work.
Speaker 4: I think that's what it's like.
Speaker 6: Nah, you're still working at routime.
Speaker 1: Like I was talking to someone who works from home, they're like cleaning the hell or they're out doing shopping.
Speaker 2: Look I get there. I was talking to a man of mind. He was hanging washing when he was doing a Zoom meeting, So I get that. That's smart.
Speaker 6: Well, it's great because it means on the weekend you don't have to do all that crap and you can actually enjoy your time off being away from the office.
Speaker 4: We should do the show from home, guys.
Speaker 2: That's a great idea.
Speaker 6: But you could during code you had to do it from home?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Lots of people do it from home. You like, different from your garard for a while.
Speaker 2: Remember that did you to?
Speaker 3: You did it from the It looks like the deep between the wall and the boat.
Speaker 4: It must be nice.
Speaker 5: I was talking to I don't know if I'm allowed to say his name, but one of the hosts from Smooth and you can say Simon don't. And he's got like a mobile caravan studio or something.
Speaker 3: I shan't be getting a mobile caravan, but I would like to do it from home.
Speaker 6: Disco leaves a while away, so for him it's more convenient to do it from home because he's not driving to and from work an hour age day.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, I get it. We're doing an interview at four you know pm. Yeah, not coming in both all the way?
Speaker 3: Where would we there? Would be a handful of people. We would do it for people, saying more like, would you do a four pm interview for Margot Robbie?
Speaker 6: Yes, you Robbie, Margot Robbie, would Backstreet Boys?
Speaker 3: I do two a M? I do anything?
Speaker 4: What about person on zoom in person.
Speaker 3: Right to the other side of the world for back Straight Boys? What about Yes? What about Brad Pick four four pm?
Speaker 2: My Day? Yeah? Yeah, four pm, three a M.
Speaker 3: Three a M for who Tom three a M. I love Tom, Get up a two to come in?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I wouldn't be saying for.
Speaker 3: The What about Fish Shannon?
Speaker 2: No, No, well absolutely not. I love him, nice guy, but not three A yeah, even.
Speaker 3: Six else Olivia, I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't. Seriously, I was just saying the Laurence I saw her on Fallon and Storyteller.
Speaker 3: One a M. Sarah Abo, Yes.
Speaker 2: Don't be silly. Maybe if I'm in the area, I'd pop in.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think so you said yes to most people so far.
Speaker 2: But the ones are rolling out big names.
Speaker 6: You want to do those big names?
Speaker 4: Why did I get such a Shannon as?
Speaker 3: Then give anyone between Shannon Nolan, Hugh Jackman three a M.
Speaker 2: I love you, but even you'd understand three Yeah, yeah, no, I just sit there and go. Is the quality of chat going to be?
Speaker 4: I reckon, she's great, she was in yeah studio bust.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I'm not doing fucking a phoner at three at three am, I can give you that there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Stuart from home and away.
Speaker 4: I'd love to know if like we are not doing it. If we asked.
Speaker 6: These celebrities, would you do an interview with Jason Laurel.
Speaker 2: At three in the morning, what they would say no to?
Speaker 4: Every single I would say they would say yes.
Speaker 3: Anytime we could convince Margot Robbie because he's a good Australian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about like JACOBALORDI also yes, I'm thinking of Aussie people.
Speaker 4: If we get jab she isn't so many ads at the moment. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: If we ever get offered Jacobaladia at three am, man, Ali will interview him on your behalf.
Speaker 3: He's there a time.
Speaker 2: Adam Sandler three.
Speaker 3: Anytime the day or night, I'm taking him.
Speaker 2: He's so good before Its awesome.
Speaker 6: He just seems like a really good blow good lads.
Speaker 2: I agree he was. He was nice like when I was like a young wiper snipper starting out, so I was shipping myself. But he was just nice.
Speaker 3: Do Melissa McCarthy any time of the day, on in fact, any of the.
Speaker 4: Here's what for you? What about Jennifer Lawrence?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it. It's funny, but.
Speaker 3: I would and I think she loves.
Speaker 2: But I also should appreciate, like she'd be.
Speaker 3: Like, this is funny that you guys have.
Speaker 2: You should also appreciate that. I didn't want to come in.
Speaker 3: I think, okay, what about.
Speaker 2: On a Sunday at cheering And he got on the front foot and was like, I know, this is a fucking Sunday, and this is the last thing you guys want to do, So funk what the record company says. You take as long as you want. I love just sits in the Hotel movie.
Speaker 3: I do, I do any anytime.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that's just you know what, you're either a bloody good human being or you're not.
Speaker 4: Either.
Speaker 3: Get it on working to that's if you think it's the last thing we want to do is an interview, it's the last thing.
Speaker 2: That I want to do. There go to thirty twenty minutes ago, and then I get to chat with them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you don't want to be an asshole about it if you don't want to be there.
Speaker 1: On a Sunday evening for these guys not getting out. He's coming guys, who's back in two weeks on a Sunday night?
Speaker 2: Was that because you guys didn't.
Speaker 4: Want to on a Sunday should be asking that?
Speaker 1: I mean, you did want to Sunday and we couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: I had little athletics.
Speaker 1: Gen Z gave him wet pussy shots and he invited me to his club.
Speaker 2: Did you pay your own work people?
Speaker 3: Yesday morning, mister three or far You should understand the difference for eight hours to see pity here soon? Yeah, I know with the other station. I think I'm going in cognito to their concerts. The staff. Yeah, I carry two. I am on a Thursday.
Speaker 4: Sorry, you just got choked up there. Okay, Yeah, in December you would.
Speaker 2: I would do in December late November.
Speaker 4: Well, that's the only time she's going to be doing anything. Do you reckon she makes millions in December?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but do you think that story is true that she made fifty millions? She sued James back of fifty million dollars for wasting her time and she won't know. You don't think that's true.
Speaker 4: What do you mean wasting her time?
Speaker 3: Because they got engaged, but who was never going to marry her? Apparently he wasted her time.
Speaker 2: I caught up with Okay a lucky in the wild.
Speaker 3: I am shaft that he wouldn't go to see he wouldn't. You're somewhere in between. Shannon No People and Tom Cruise found.
Speaker 2: This week spot It's nice. We went for cocktails last Thanks.
Speaker 4: For the invite?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you were?
Speaker 2: Started with Margarita? We ended with expressing.
Speaker 4: Around all holiday where it was the invite?
Speaker 2: You you were doing the show, thank you, the filing show.
Speaker 4: That's a lie because slipping fing at six a m. What time did you get? You know it wasn't Margaarite, You're a liar.
Speaker 2: It was the week before.
Speaker 4: I told you.
Speaker 2: She already told her.
Speaker 4: If you it's such a lie.
Speaker 2: I was so believable about the lie. They start to second, I can't.
Speaker 5: I'm in too deep now, and don't be like Jason.
Speaker 2: I'll go drink with him, but I won't be like him.
Speaker 3: You don't want to invite someone somewhere you liked me and say you weren't invited. Don't be like Jason.
Speaker 2: It was always invited. It was the last minute thing. He lives nearby.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be invited.
Speaker 2: We went straight away from each other, all.
Speaker 3: Went out and invited me and.
Speaker 1: You went messaged. Actually it was in the way and the have you messaged? And you're like, is she back? I said, yeah, she gets back this afternoon. Did not get invited.
Speaker 2: Stories was remember you didn't invite Lauren, and we had drinks since and Kilda.
Speaker 3: I told her he was.
Speaker 4: I told him since that he is.
Speaker 2: Lauren.
Speaker 4: Wait when was this?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: You were there?
Speaker 4: No, you weren't there, but I was invited.
Speaker 3: You know what may see sounds like a ship Yeah, well the queens were there. It really was Queen Queen Lauren. Yeah, found it sounds like a ship party. You know what, If I was there, I would have shouted to doesn't shout?
Speaker 2: You positioned me as a title I do fucking play And that wasn't on me that day because I remember being in the car. So I picked these two up. And when I found out, I'm like, oh, she ain't gonna be.
Speaker 4: Happy then, And you called us straight away because who told you?
Speaker 2: But I called you. I called you straight.
Speaker 3: Away, said off, you're already there, dogs, And I.
Speaker 2: Said, no, dog, I'm in the car on the way there.
Speaker 3: All right, we must go