Speaker 1: We got get you the morning every day, Adelaide.
Speaker 2: I think it's better than fifty on a Friday, but more specifically fitsy on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: Great man, don't believe in it. Do not believe in it. You know what, maybe early on in a relationship, but you've got to do so. You've got to squash Valentine's Day about two to three years into the relationship. Cost too much money. It's just deployed to get more money out of people. You played triple the price for flowers. I hate it. Yeah, oh's the old on the radio?
Speaker 2: Do you know what? Do you know what? The blokes didn't love you enough or read it.
Speaker 4: They're like, yeah, I agree with you. I reckon a man can show his love and show his true colors by being good to his wife day in, day out.
Speaker 3: I agree, And look, I've got to be honest with you, guys. I did buy something for BJ for Valentine's Day this year, and she will love live golf today with dom dollars.
Speaker 2: You can we ask? Can we ask? How did you and BJ meets? Like? Was it a little romantic setting?
Speaker 3: The first time we sort of got close was at the Big day out two thousand and five. It was in the boiler room. Chemical brothers were playing, and let's just say.
Speaker 5: There's plenty of those going through the system. But the first time I saw bj and I knew Hazy, I said to my mates, I will marry that girl one day. Was it Savvy nightclub? Savvy?
Speaker 3: Remember the Savvy?
Speaker 2: I used to go to Savvy and I used to say that same sentence every weekend.
Speaker 4: Well, the romance of that story is just blinding me away. It's stunning and beautiful. The other thing I want to ask you we've been talking during the week is cologne. Okay, so we're reminiscing about the colognees back in the day. For women, it was you. It was your Sunflower red door, all the Elizabeth Arden's. A bit of impulse was thrown into and then Hazy was telling us that Dupe was his cologne, and I was shocked to the core when he produced a flag. Both said that they will break up the top on the net, on the wrist maybe, and then chuck one in the jocks. Can you is that? Did you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't go for the genital region.
Speaker 5: Now I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't spray down there at all. Haze. I used to. I used to use a bit of tower compowder every now and then, which wasn't very masculine down at the club when you get your powder out.
Speaker 2: But no John's disease.
Speaker 3: I used to hate b disease, which was sweaty bum disease.
Speaker 2: That is extremely unattractive. I could only imagine.
Speaker 3: No, But being a good Southern boy, I used to wear Essence of Desperation quite a bit.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I had jazz, do you remember.
Speaker 4: Ja, Yes, yes, yeah, a white bottle, wasn't it?
Speaker 3: And it was only the only French I knew back in the day, and I thought I was quite cultured. Was Jean Paul goes here. I remember it was in that. It was in that bottle that was muscular man the bottle.
Speaker 4: Yes, Yeahlue, but you were calling it John Paul guitar.
Speaker 2: Guitar girls. I'm wearing what could have been achieved though, if you had done the spray downstairs, I mean, who knows what the possibilities could have been.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, there was no one hovering around there for a very long time, so I didn't need to.
Speaker 4: We called it the spray and desperation.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, whatever your routine was I'm more than happy for you to do. But some of some of the after shapes that we got from petrol stations, I wouldn't spray it down. You may have broken out in a fair bit of a rack.
Speaker 4: As always an absolute pleasure to talk to you about, you know, all things cologne in your nether regions. It's so much fun. Let's do it again.
Speaker 2: Next is all.
Speaker 3: About there I see it, Dom Dollard and I.
Speaker 2: Battle of the Banker is a chance for you to choose the music with a bit of a twist this time around. So we do as we go to a specific year as a year generator, and then we've got six songs to choose from blindly yes.
Speaker 4: So it's almost like the voice where we have to hit our button and turn our chair when we hear a song that we that picks our interests.
Speaker 2: I'll be Delta Goodwam, you can be gacebas in this space.
Speaker 4: Okay, Delta very good. Got a few dance moves this.
Speaker 2: Side, very good? Alright, So produce a flak. He is ready to go. Hit this little button for us. Flag what we got here? We got okay?
Speaker 4: Ten, I think I was pregnant or mind you? I was pregnant for the better part of the decades.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's true. Who knows Good be pregnant? Now you don't.
Speaker 4: It's definitely not pregnant.
Speaker 2: Can I just say everyone knows the year where they were in their absolute best Nick of their life?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Is in physically?
Speaker 2: Physically? I think everyone knows strongest I'd like to look at physically in the weights room. For me, it was twenty ten.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: I have never been better Nick than I was in twenty ten. I was at my absolute prompt.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I'll be the judge of that. Do you have any photos?
Speaker 2: Possibly? What what you want to see?
Speaker 4: Photos of him with no shirt on and he's going to talk the talk. It needs to walk the walk.
Speaker 2: Do I have some photos?
Speaker 6: Oh? My gosh, Yes, you're very confident about twenty ten.
Speaker 2: You've been the best Nick Good. It's been downhill from there though. That's a problem.
Speaker 4: What was the best to you of your life in terms of being good Nick?
Speaker 6: It's probably going to be twenty twenty eight. Okay, three years, I'm pretty lazy twenty nine enough? All right, here we go, all right, so should we get stuck in this first song? Remember you have to choose one, and if you get to the end and you haven't chosen one, you just get the last song.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, here we go. Oh gosh, I'll last six.
Speaker 4: I was gonna win.
Speaker 2: N No, okay, six interesting? Six gets past? Alright? Should we go again? Come out?
Speaker 4: I'm out?
Speaker 2: None?
Speaker 4: Okay, Hey wow, I feel like this water comes to.
Speaker 2: Song last?
Speaker 6: Anyone?
Speaker 3: Alright?
Speaker 2: That is song three? He wrote the song four. I'm straight sand the issue. He's only got two songs after this, all Joe that she goes. Well done.
Speaker 6: Jody chooses Duck Sauce Barbara streisand as her Battle of the banging.
Speaker 2: For this week. Can I just ask you as well your top five Duck Sawce songs? All right, So I got two songs left. Have the press is on? Now? I know I should have gone Duck Sauce. All right, next song and turn me on this song six? So I have to go with this. So that is the rules. Jody has her song. Whatever this next song is? Is your song? Good temperature?
Speaker 6: Oh gosh?
Speaker 2: All right, Well I don't have a choice anyway, So I was always going to celebrate, right, I'm happy with that though. The tempera trap Jody, your.
Speaker 4: Song farbarstrives it by peking duck.
Speaker 2: That's all ok. At least time she's got an excuse not to know the music. And Hazy your song Sweet Disposition the temper trap.
Speaker 4: What do you want from me? Is a good song?
Speaker 2: You missed it too late?
Speaker 4: I mean, do you know what this competition feels like? When you have an argument with someone and then you walk away and then two hours later you go.
Speaker 2: You'll work up in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how all content, graphic language and nudity, not that you'll see it. If easily offended, well, you're about to find out just how easily your father.
Speaker 2: He's on the money.
Speaker 4: Jody and Hazy six nothing.
Speaker 2: Let's just shake it out, Joe's get it out of our sistance before we straighten up half at seven o'clock. All those dirty thoughts, especially on Valentine's.
Speaker 4: Day, Well, Valentine's Day is supposed to be a beautiful time of the year where we celebrate love, because who doesn't love love? Oh that's right, people who've been burnt by a man. And now there is your opportunity for absolute revenge. What about this, name a turd after a turd?
Speaker 2: Yeah, finally we're speaking to this gruntled single people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the Memphis who is offering a unique opportunity to send a stinking surprise to an next this Valentine's Day. Let the elephant do the talking, is what they say, Name a turd after a turd. With the dumping option, you get a digital thank you card plus a stinky video to share. At the end of the campaign will reveal the most popular aim. So make your move. So basically, the elephant poos, they film it, and then they send it to your ex.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't I can't press this enough. Do you know I just done this as well, Like I admire entrepreneurs, and I admire people who've scanned the room and scan situations and think, how can I make money from this? Who at Memphis Zoo has seen a big old pile of elephant shit and be like, guess what, I'm going to make some money from that?
Speaker 4: Well, I was well done. It's a zookeeper that's been burnt. It's a zookeeper that's been in a relationship. And he promised her, He said to her, I will marry you you're the one. And then she spent eight years with him, the best years of her damn life, working hard at the zoo, coming home to him, Jimmy, let's call him. And then Jimmy has gone and dumped her for a best friend. She's angry.
Speaker 2: She's angry, World, I'm Jimmy because you sent her a photo of elephant Pooh. You showed her. Well, hey, what do this though? As well? Over in the UK, Business Waste dot Code have launched a competition to put get X's name on a bin. Oh direct quote from many people, the memories they have, their exts are quite simply rubbish. This is Mark Hall. He's a co founder of Business wasteock code dot UK. With over fifty thousand bins throughout the UK, we wanted to put them to good use and offer people the chance to take the trash out by naming a bin after their ex nice.
Speaker 4: If anyone that comes to mind that you think this Valentine's Day you would like to basically well, let's say shit on, No, I know I'm with you, I don't. It's almost like I don't. I don't give it in There is no one's living rent free in my head.
Speaker 2: No, you know what I mean, not that you talk about on air.
Speaker 4: No, okay, turn those mics off and I'll go my hand. Saturday, somebody royally forked up.
Speaker 2: The top four things that forked up this week produce a flat Come on, why are we doing this? This is tough.
Speaker 6: This is all about learning accountability, as you said, and getting better for next week.
Speaker 2: And let's be hon it. This is a great show, but you do fork it up a lot.
Speaker 4: Wow, hurtful? Okay, what you got for us?
Speaker 2: Number four?
Speaker 6: When it comes to telling a story, Jody, the word don't can really change the entire outcome.
Speaker 4: So I have a list here, assembled by a couple of Arizona divorce attorneys, of the top three professions that like to cheat.
Speaker 2: Oh, this could be a little bit confronting.
Speaker 4: In fact, I've got that wrong. Who don't like to cheasep.
Speaker 2: Huge difference. There is a massive difference from the most wholesome people on the planets of the opposite exactly. I think that one was farmer farm.
Speaker 4: You talk about why are you calling his dirty birds? We physically are unable to there's no one around the ge.
Speaker 6: Coming in at number three this week, hazy, We learnt your son loves to put things in the toilet, something that fits in the toilet.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, well, I know exactly what to do with this. Do do do?
Speaker 4: Do? Do?
Speaker 2: Take sit over to the toilet, and it's almost like it comes back to do. You're welcoming. That's my son, Sonny. He flush himself if he could.
Speaker 4: Oh, didn't flush some of Carra's makeup down the toilet.
Speaker 2: Yes, couldn't get it down though, Oh in a pool of urine.
Speaker 6: Oh it's great you say this, because that's where the fork up comes in. Number one, not flushing your own number one. Number two also not really grasping makeup, really really extensive number one in there and a long tube of makeup.
Speaker 2: That was Cars. It could be good, just sort of bobbing in there.
Speaker 4: What sort of tube?
Speaker 2: What was it? I don't know what the brand was, because I know Cars spoken about it before. She said it's very very expensive.
Speaker 4: Just give me what kind of makeup was it?
Speaker 2: Face makeup? And that's the most under pressure and stressful I've ever been on this show. You know, until you can throw anything at you and you genuinely have no idea. I feel like that's the first moment of like I have nothing.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm here to tell you it's not the first moment.
Speaker 2: Did we get to the bottom of what it was? No, it's broad in general facial makeup.
Speaker 6: Coming in at number two for the Top four forur Cups this week, Jody, you told this fantastic story about meeting golfer Sergio Garcia. Yeah, here for Livegolf, the for Cup. What the hell was that accent? Because he's from Spain.
Speaker 4: Because I sat down and he saw the moon boot and he said, I said, what have you done? Said, well, my husband was being annoying, so I kicked him as a joke, and so he was like, Oh, anyway, at the end of the press conferences, I'm trying to struggle out of the beanbag on my foot. He goes, next time you get him with the other leg.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Also, not sure whether he's Spanish or Russian.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Also it could be the count. How many managers have you won one major? Do the laugh? Oh, surgery, I find something funny.
Speaker 6: Coming in at number one for the Top four four.
Speaker 2: Cups this week.
Speaker 4: Please don't be real, Please don't be me.
Speaker 2: It's not you.
Speaker 6: It's hazy and a little bit me when we thought we were sharing a pretty well known fact that as younger men we would sprayk alone in our pants, and yes.
Speaker 2: We forked up, that is actually what you do. And then years later I would be having a conversation with my friend down there and he'd be like, why the hell are you spraying me? Mate? No one comes to visit.
Speaker 4: It was more of a spray in hope.
Speaker 2: I should have listened to him. He's like, you're wasting it.
Speaker 6: On your face.
Speaker 2: I'm still convinced that there was an entire army of men who used to do that.
Speaker 4: Well, no, because we put the call out because we said, literally, you live on Dubailand by yourself. And I think there were two other people. One of them was a bloke, the other one was a woman, like.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for the fork ups. We'll work on that. Who's winning Valentine's Day, Who's taken it to the next levels? Because sometimes if it's hit and miss. I'll tell you one thing. Though Australians expected to spend five hundred million dollars today on Valentine's Day, that is a big increase from last year. Response Wow, we're spending more and more. So when I'm starting to think, oh, maybe it's sort of fizzling out, No, not at all. We're getting more and more around Valentine's.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have picked that. I would have thought people are getting more and more jaded. That's the feedback I get, Like Valentine's Day is such a crop. And I'll tell you what is a real trend at the moment is Gallantine's Day.
Speaker 2: It's Gallantine's Day.
Speaker 4: So my daughter, who's thirteen, came. I said, I've got to get my Gallantine's Day present for my friend. I'm like, what even is that. She's like, I don't know. I've just got to get us some chocolates.
Speaker 2: That's not a thing.
Speaker 4: Well it is apparently. So it's like if you don't have a partner, then you appreciate your girlfriends, which is nice.
Speaker 2: Well, you got a nice text from your husband this morning.
Speaker 4: It said happy v Day. That is it?
Speaker 2: That works?
Speaker 4: And I was like, that's so nice. What did you get me? And he wrote, you want to live golf. You went to the party on Wednesday night before, had your present and then and then he's followed up, what about this He's followed up with speaking of can you transfer the babysitter some cash?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that's a little bit romantic.
Speaker 4: Not only did I go to a golf party for Valentine's Day, I had to pay for the babysitter.
Speaker 2: Now he's being organized. That's a very sexy day. I'm going a message ACUI message this morning at five one am. I thought he would go chee. I don't want to get hot and bother at work. It says the cat has brought an effing live mouse in what the fffff? And I said, it's a gift for Valentine's Day? Did you thank him? And my wife Kara said, I can just hear him and it's running around the land room. Oh my god, he's too old for this shit. And I laughed at that, and then I got a response ten minutes ago saying, f yi, he ate it. I found it's intestine. The romance is alive and well in the Hayes household.
Speaker 4: Oh not like Houston the cat in that form bloody mouse? No, oh wow, God, isn't the romance just alive and kicking in the in Thees household? Bloody mouse?
Speaker 2: Thurteen twenty four ten. Who's winning Valentine's Day today? Some Keith Urban tickets up for grab. Samantha from Folman, Good morning to.
Speaker 4: You, good morning, good morning. Okay, so are you prepared or is it your partner?
Speaker 3: Well, my husband is well prepared. He took me last weekend to choose my valance side Valentine's thank you, and it's been on my bedside table for a week.
Speaker 4: Oh god, have you opened it?
Speaker 3: I have opened it this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And what is it?
Speaker 2: I have a Tangora charm Ti hearts.
Speaker 4: Oh that's beautiful, Samantha. He's done very very well. Well done. Heather from Torrence Park, Good morning, Hey, you going so well? Thank you? Who's kicking some Valentine's Day goals?
Speaker 2: My daughter and their engagement to night. That's lovely perfect, not for it too. I think they win.
Speaker 4: And the thing is before they realized the Valentine's Day, Oh really.
Speaker 2: A couple of days. There you go, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 5: That works.
Speaker 2: Two birds, one stone.
Speaker 4: You know that story you just told about Houston the cat eating a mouse this morning? I'm sad because do you know what? That mouse has probably got a partner at home, like a little boyfriend. That's sitting there. It's like set up the table when it's got candles and it's given for fair and now he's not coming home on Valentine's Day. That's awful.
Speaker 2: It's really quite morbid, isn't it. Maybe it's a little dirty mouse. You don't know what Why was he out and about? That's true in the early hours of a Thursday morning. Now maybe you got what was coming to it?
Speaker 4: Now the mouse girlfriends like, screw exactly what was coming to?
Speaker 2: Thank you to Samantha and how that you guys are on the stand by our list. We're going to draw some Keith Urban tickets a little bit later on Wrong Battles. The year is twenty ten. It's a real solid opportunity for you to choose the music. We get told with and we get a bunch of songs put in front of us, and we don't know what's coming on. We're going to blindly choose it. I think sort of voice but e style. You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know what he's saying. No one else does because I speak hazy.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 4: So basically I jumped in I think around song number three and chose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which was sow you song what do you.
Speaker 4: Got duck sauce?
Speaker 2: Bye? No, I just said it duck source. That's right, that's a.
Speaker 4: Song I've totally forgotten.
Speaker 2: I'll come on irustrated, all right. So that was song for and I still had made a selection after song.
Speaker 4: Six, which is fraught with danger.
Speaker 2: It's pretty risky, isn't that?
Speaker 4: Song six can either be the best song or the worst song?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I got really lucky sweetness position by the temper trap and it just tickles my soul. I'll say that much. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So all you had to do with folks on our Instagram page at Jodie and Hazy, and we have come up with a winner. Camera guy Josh joins us in the studio.
Speaker 2: Morning Yoshi, good morning.
Speaker 6: Can I just say really quickly Barbara streisand has two words in it?
Speaker 2: And you forgot the name of the song, correct, Josh? Fantastic ovation. It's mind blowing, isn't it something? So what do won't people vote for my song? Because you told people to vote for a different song at the start. It was like peaking duck anyway.
Speaker 4: And also also to be fair, my song has Barbara in it. How many Barbaras are being born these days? It's a little baby Barbara.
Speaker 2: Baby Barb, look at she's good?
Speaker 4: Isn't she beautiful?
Speaker 2: She's registered a complaint? How very barbara of you? All right, Josh, the time has come. Would you like a little drum roll? I'd love a drum roll? Play? What do we go? Get ready to have your soul tickled? Andrew Hayes, Okay, the temper traps week disposition. OK, thank you very much. I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Please for you in a competition that really requires no skill you want.
Speaker 2: You won't say that if you win next week, that will. This is an alarming statistic, particularly on Valentine's Day, for all the young single men out there. Almost half of single men aged eighteen to twenty five have not approached a woman in person. Oh my gosh, say that again slowly almost half? Are you listening?
Speaker 4: I was, but I just I'm hoping that everyone else is listening because this is phenomenal to me.
Speaker 2: Almost half of men aged eighteen to twenty five have never approached a woman in person? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: That's wow?
Speaker 2: So things have changed, obviously, chance I get that from when we were doing it versus now everything's online with dating apps and things like that. But there is certainly an art to speaking to people in.
Speaker 4: Person to do tell grasshoppers.
Speaker 2: And you know me, I can awkward it up with the best of it, Yes you can. But I was still part of a generation that had to push through that awkwardness. I feel like I'm one who would have absolutely subscribed to try and do it online and these dating apps, but it wasn't available. And don't get me started on calling up a young lady and getting through to the parents. It's Andrew, can I speak to your daughter? Please?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know anymore.
Speaker 4: What about when you, like back in the day when you had your phone and it was one of those dial up ones by the way, my age here, But then you're also but then you also had the extension cards, so you could take the phone from your parents room into your own room so your brother couldn't hear, and then your brother would pick up the other light.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you're saying something which you know is outrageous and you hear it in the background. Get off the line. How did you and how did you? And Greg Man?
Speaker 4: Oh, we met at work actually in person, so there was a bit of confusion. I thought, so I got I said to someone that I was working with at the time, Oh, he's pretty cute, the guy with the blonde hair that I just saw in reception this morning. And he goes, oh, no, he's getting married in a couple of weeks. And I was like, oh, shame anyway. So then at the Christmas.
Speaker 2: Party, Classic Classic, I had worked.
Speaker 4: I'd been working ten so I came late and he was coming in hot, about six peers deep. Oh, and so he came up behind me and like a little cat, pinched the back of my neck like that, and I was like, excuse me very much, You're getting married in a few weeks. What are you doing flirting with me? And then I joined some thoughts and realized, no, that was his best friend that was getting married.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 4: Right, so he wasn't a dirty bird after all.
Speaker 2: The old pinch on the back of the neck work every time, different generation, different generation. Not a lot of neck pinching happening these days.
Speaker 4: How did you InCAR a meat?
Speaker 2: We met at the Prince Albert Hotel on Right.
Speaker 4: Street, Beautiful.
Speaker 2: I think we knew of each other through mutual friends, but I was playing a git there. Yeah, Friday night probably doing this too, by the way, you got a locker.
Speaker 4: I do not fascinates me about this study though. So if half of the blokes age visually nineteen twenty five won't approach a woman in person but more than happy to send a DP after two conversations, isn't that weird?
Speaker 2: Yeah, things change.
Speaker 4: Should they? They wouldn't do that in real life.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, they would not. No oh,