Speaker 1: On scorings Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wider Panety Show, Good.
Speaker 3: Evening, an welcome to the reader Pani show. We've got a.
Speaker 4: Massive program for you tonight. Queensland's Education minister confirms that a teacher who identifies as a cat is no longer in the class or in pro mcswede.
Speaker 3: We'll be here to discuss that and much more.
Speaker 4: We'll look at the shopping story of two New South Wales hospital workers built vowing to kill Israelis if they presented to their ward. Young Australian men are increasingly becoming right wing. I'll speak to a young conservative man shortly about.
Speaker 3: What's behind that phenomenon.
Speaker 4: President Trump's plans for Middle East peace take shape as the Jordanian King visits the White House. Fatia Unga Sagon will join me with the latest on the US and Left He's Losing. It features an MSNBC host who has this important message to impart.
Speaker 5: Take a deep breath for just a month and ponder big balls.
Speaker 4: But first to Victoria's worsening youth crime crisis. The bail laws in this state are putting the community at risk, and this next case demonstrates just how absurd.
Speaker 3: The situation is in Victoria right now.
Speaker 4: One of the state's worst youth crime offenders has been taken.
Speaker 3: Into custody once again.
Speaker 4: This young man has been bailed over fifty times. He appeared in court on Thursday, the magistrate, surprise surprise, released him again and by Friday he had allegedly reoffended again.
Speaker 6: He is just fifteen years old, but he has been out on bail more than fifty times after serious offenses. He was charged and face caught on Thursday, but the Children's Court magistrate released him back into the community and just twelve hours later police alleged he was reoffending.
Speaker 3: Joining me now for more on this.
Speaker 4: As Sky News contributor Pro McSwain prou the Allen government here in Victoria promise to review the state's bail laws just a few weeks ago, but already that review appears to have been abandoned or forgotten Rita.
Speaker 7: This is a revolving door of youth crime, and the tragedy is that we're talking about young people who have obviously grown up in households where there was no discipline, They were probably very dysfunctional, and these kids have not had the right parenting. So instead of recognizing that and facing up to the fact that they need assistance.
Speaker 1: And I'm not apologist for these kids.
Speaker 7: But every child I believe that has born is pure and innocent. It's only the environment in which they live that has turned them to this life of crime. Why are we ignoring the fact that we have to intervene.
Speaker 1: We have to do something differently.
Speaker 7: Christoph Foley's got this adult crime adult time philosophy, which is a start, but in the end, all you're doing is putting a band aid on the problem.
Speaker 1: These kids need proper help and.
Speaker 7: They're not going to get it, probably in a jail, and they're certainly not going to get it if they're returned to their households.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm with you. Prevention is better than any other measure. But when you've been bailed fifty times and you're back in court twenty four hours after being bailed again, perhaps the solution is not to be bailed. I mean, that could be a solution right there. Now, let's talk about Queensland Education minister confirming that a state high school teacher who identifies as a cat is no longer at work. Reports and merged last week that a teacher at Marsden State High School was insisting on being called miss per and would wear a pair of cat ears on her head. She would allegedly hiss and growl at students in class if they talked back or ask questions, and would lick the back of her hands also in class.
Speaker 3: I'm matter a loss for words.
Speaker 4: I can only hope she wasn't using the sand piece as a litter box.
Speaker 7: Well who knows, you know, rita, she could have been. I want to know how long she was there? How unsafe were these children? How long did the principle of this school allow this woman to do this? It's you know, you send your children to school because you think they're going to be in a safe environment.
Speaker 1: I mean, we've just gone to the extreme of ridiculousness.
Speaker 7: And you know what annoys me is that this education department clearly hasn't set a set of rules. And now, of course they've been caught out, This principle has been caught out.
Speaker 1: What are they doing about it? Have they done ordered of every other school?
Speaker 7: And how can we as parents be, you know, happy and confident that our children are not being exposed to this. We suspect they're already being groomed and we know they are with you know, and you know this anti colonialism, all the facts you know surrounding that, and the fact that you know we.
Speaker 1: Are the bad guys. We should be shameful.
Speaker 7: So we know that schools are not necessarily a safe place and it's sort of enter at your own risk.
Speaker 1: But this is appalling.
Speaker 4: Now, let's talk about the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trades spending more than one hundred thousand dollars our ninety seven welcome to country ceremonies in the two years since the Albanese government was elected. The coalition spokeswoman for Government Efficiencies and it is just Into nampajimp Price wants to cut that waste and she also has vowed that a coalition government would realign spending with the priorities of everyday Australians and that includes she says, this is a quote from Just Enterprise auditing the billions of dollars that are spent for the supposed betterment of Indigenous Australians but are not making meaningful progress, so that we can actually start getting outcomes for our most marginalized Indigenous Australians.
Speaker 3: Here here, Just Enterprise.
Speaker 4: Could become our own Elon Musk in cutting government waste and importantly actually devoting some of that funding the billions we spend every year into closing the gap.
Speaker 7: Well, you're right, and I think this alone should get Peter Dutton elected. You know the fact that we have someone who's so articulate, who also is an Indigenous person, so it's not as if you could have a big, bad whitey who's saying this stuff. You know, she knows what's going on. She knows how bad the gap is. She knows what's going on in remote communities and the Aboriginal industry that's been you know, is feeding off the billions of dollars of taxpayer dollars that are being assigned to assuage our guilt, I suppose, or to be seen to be doing something. So it's really great that she's onto it. I mean, we've got one of the other first things that Dunton has to.
Speaker 1: Do is get rid of this.
Speaker 7: What international Ambassador for First People's is running up thousands of dollars going to Geneva three times and America.
Speaker 1: What the hell for? This is all absurd.
Speaker 3: It's in business class, of.
Speaker 7: Course, and probably saying in five star hotels. Of course, someone who's in a remote community you can't afford a roof over their head or shoes, will be looking at that person and saying thank you, but no thank you. And this is a problem that we have. The gap is ridiculous. There's been too much articulation about it. No one's doing anything about it, hopefully, Dutton.
Speaker 4: And just we need accountability, of course we do. We need accountability for those billions. But we are devoting just enormous resources to do something about this very real problem.
Speaker 3: Because the gap is real, it.
Speaker 4: Exists, and it's having next to well, next to no impact. It's not good enough that we've got people in Australia having living standards that are essentially third world. Now let's talk about this story. This has gone around the world. It went around the world by this afternoon. This is the sort of story that paints Australia in a very poor light. Indeed, two New South Wales health workers from Sydney's Bankstown Hospital have now been fired after an online video emerged of them declaring that they would kill Israeli patients if they present it to their ward.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna be really honest with you all, right, I'm gonna be really honest with you.
Speaker 9: You actually got a really really beautiful eyes.
Speaker 10: But I'm so upset that is ralely like.
Speaker 9: Eventually you're gonna get killed and you're gonna go.
Speaker 8: It's pretty honest. I should say this in this world for longer.
Speaker 11: What do you think?
Speaker 12: Why do you think I'm gonna get killed?
Speaker 3: It's Palistin's country, not.
Speaker 11: One day, one day.
Speaker 3: One day, time will come and you will die the most.
Speaker 13: We spread this intimatemate and you when time comes, how are you doctors?
Speaker 3: I want you to remember.
Speaker 8: I have okay, okay, I have a question.
Speaker 10: Though, all right, all right, for sure, I have a question though. I have a question.
Speaker 11: Let's say let's say an Israeli.
Speaker 3: Hmm, I won't them.
Speaker 11: I'll kill them, You'll kill them.
Speaker 2: So if an Israeli is it in Australia and that's something happened to him and he comes to your hospital, would you kill him?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 9: You have no idea how many Israeli A dog came to this hospital?
Speaker 3: And New South Wales Health Minister Ryan Park has.
Speaker 4: Issued a strong rebuke of the PA, announcing a full police investigation.
Speaker 14: We will investigate this uphill and down Dale. That investigation has already commenced, those people subject to that investigation will not ever be working for New South Wales Health Again.
Speaker 4: Cruit's of course incredibly disturbing watching that tape, hearing those comments, hearing those comments from two people in uniform working in the health sector, but one wonders how many others in that sector share those sick beliefs.
Speaker 7: Well, this is the problem now, reader, because we would be suspicious of anyone, you know, virtually anybody who was treating us in a hospital who was of that culture, that faith. You'd have to be anxious about, well, are they going to treat me properly?
Speaker 1: Am I going to be at risk?
Speaker 7: And the government cannot give us any guarantees that their safety is going to.
Speaker 1: Be guaranteed, you know, sort of going.
Speaker 7: To a Jewish hospital if you're a Jew, you would really have to think very carefully. And the thing that concerns me is that, you know, alex Rick Rifkin did a press conference earlier today, he said this is not an isolated case that the Australian Jewy has actually pointed this out to the government before. They have seen this kind of video evidence before. So this is a cancer. This anti Semitism has metastasized to the point where we cannot trust our institutions to be safe. We have had a government that has been too slow and I'm talking about both governments state and federal because now, of course Men's is now in New South Wales is trying to be seen to be doing something and crack down harder. But you've got a prime minister that has just let it all, you know, evolve, and you know, I just find this well appalling.
Speaker 3: It is an appalling state of affairs. Premix Sween, thanks for your time tonight.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Polling in the Australian Financial Review reveals that a deep political divide has opened up between young men and women. Young men are more disposed to Peter Dutton, while young women are increasingly leaning left. According to the polling, the opposition leader's net approval rating is fourteen points lower among women than it is with men. This is in the eight team to thirty four age group, and within that same age group, the Greens have the support of just twenty percent of men compared to thirty two percent of women. Meanwhile, the Coalition is attracting a primary vote of thirty two percent among young men compared to twenty five percent among young women.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is.
Speaker 4: Former Liberal Party branch president Edward Kroger. Edward, what do you think is behind this political divide? What's behind this phenomenon, particularly of young men increasingly identifying as center right or right wing?
Speaker 12: Well, areta, thank you so very much for having me. You're perfectly right. This is an issue that's not just happening in Australia, that is young men becoming conservative. It's happening all across the Western world. There's a great reset against woke, if I may say, it happened in the US with Donald Trump, it happened in New Zealand with the new government, and it's happening now in Canada here and the UK. I think the real reason behind this rita, besides the policy differences to which men may be more attracted, is that men are subjects of vilification by the left. Their favorite phrase, one of them is toxic masculinity, and frankly, rita. I think we're seeing an uprising of young men because they're just sick and tired of it. They're meant to be able to count on their political leaders for leadership, for inspiration and support, whereas whenever they look at their political leadership on the left, particularly members of the hard left like the Greens and Adam Bant, but even the Prime Minister, who as is well known as a member of the hard left labor faction, and so they don't see any support from him either. And this is in my view, totally natural response. If you're in the middle of a conversation and then one person is not talking to you, not even talking about you, You're going to tune out, You're going to go somewhere else. And that's precisely what I think is happening.
Speaker 4: Well, you're so right, because we do see this messaging and it's relentless that men are toxic their privilege, they're dangerous. The masculinity itself is presented as toxic. I mean, when never you use a term like toxic femininity?
Speaker 3: Would we so?
Speaker 4: And you even see it at all boys schools. I mean, you would think that would be one environment.
Speaker 3: Where boys would be fully supported.
Speaker 4: But even there there's just constant messaging around toxic masculinities. I'm not surprised there's a bit of a backlash to that sort of narrative.
Speaker 12: I think it's a big backlash. Another point, reader, I think, is that young men these days, they don't have too many inspirations. They don't have too many people to whom they can look up to as a heroic or an influential figure who they want to aspire to be like. I mean, for instance, the Brits, they used to look up to Winston Churchill who won the world. Now he's denigrated as a racist and as practically a non entity. But we have the same here in Australia. I mean, our history is portrayed as some sort of abomination, as some sort of disgrace, and I think young men in particular, but many young people are really starting to think, you know what, why do I have to be ashamed of my country? I want to be proud of myself. I want to be proud of my country. Of course, we had terrible things in our history. Every single country in the entire world has had those things. Why do we have to have this sense of self hatred? And people are revolting against.
Speaker 3: It absolutely now.
Speaker 4: The polling in the Australian Financial Review also showed support for labor and Prime Minister Anthony Alberizi remains higher than support for the Coalition among both young men and women, more with young women than men. How can the Liberals attract more young voters? How can they get through particularly to young women, who, as we've discussed, are increasingly going left.
Speaker 12: Well, just by the way, one quick point reta. Of course, those polls show that young women are gravitating towards the Greens, whereas young men are gravit trading towards the Liberals. I think one of the glaring reasons for that, Reacher, is that women are never vilified the way that men, as you just mentioned before. And I'm not, of course, for even one second advocating well, should be conservative women.
Speaker 3: I've villified plenty. Oh yeah, Now can I just I want to ask you.
Speaker 4: About this story that I saw in the Australian today, really quite disturbing about the University of Macquarie University having to establish a high security safe for him, a high security safer for room in an Australian university for Jewish students because there is just so much hostility on campus that the Jewish students feeling danger. And it comes as the Daily Telegraph reports that the University of Sydney is also understood to be operating a dedicated space for Jewish students Edward. To me, this is essentially admission from universities. Are they're failed, they're Jewish students, that they haven't kept them safe, they haven't created a culture on campus that is welcoming, and we've now got safe spaces for particular ethnicities and religions.
Speaker 12: It's just preposterous, isn't it. I mean, why in the Lord's name do we need safe spaces for a particular religion on campus. I thought we were all meant to be against discrimination in any form. That's what the lefts, one of their icons, Martin Luther King, used to say. Now we have discrimination, but against the majorities. It's the minorities who are not the subject of vilification. Now it's just let's attack people, and it's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Well, we'll talk about the anti Semitism on campus, because I know you're at university here in Melbourne. Have you seen it yourself? Have you seen it anecdotally? We've had these camps that formed. They were just so aggressive and ugly. And I can just imagine if you're a Jewish student in particularly if you're visibly Jewish, if you wear a Star of David.
Speaker 3: You've got a kip up. You wouldn't feel safe in that environment.
Speaker 12: Now they don't feel safe, and many of my Jewish friends on the campus they have begun abstaining from wearing their kipper they're too fearful of it. I mean, what's this about a Jewish person in the year twenty twenty five, in a country like ours, is not able to express their religious views openly? What are we coming to? And frankly, Rita, sure the unis are at fault in not ensuring safe spaces, but I think the government has a role to play here. Rita. Prime Minister rejected a judicial inquiry put forward in the Senate by Senators Patterson and Henderson. They rejected that. They said, no, no, no, we don't need a judicial inquiry, And now you see we actually did need one because all this stuff's happening against Jewish people, young Jewish people on the campuses. As you know, it's happening everywhere, but particularly in the campuses because there are so many radical left people at the campuses.
Speaker 4: Ready and including the academics, and there's just been this permissive attitude to anti Semitism at universities and I'm not surprised we're here now, Edward Kroeger, thanks for your time to thank you. Still to come, Lefties losing it class President Trump's plants for Middle East peace take shape as a Jordaining king visits the winehouse, Mationga Sargon joins me.
Speaker 3: Next, welcome back.
Speaker 4: Now it's time for lefties losing It's time to check in with our friends at the lunatic asylum identifying as the MSNBC newsroom. And I regret to inform you that Joy Read is preoccupied with balls.
Speaker 13: Take a deep breath for just a moment and ponder big Balls.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm pondering, Joy what happens next Donald Trump walks through the door.
Speaker 13: Have you all essentially made it clear to Mike Johnson that until they allow you all to subpoena big balls.
Speaker 4: I really think we need to move on from this dangerous obsession, but apparently the leftist media is talking about nothing else.
Speaker 1: Thanks for joining us. We begin tonight with Musk and big Balls, Big balls, big Bass.
Speaker 5: Big balls who work for Elon mus so called Department of Government Efficiency doge in the.
Speaker 11: One case of the Big Balls Kid, a literal teenager.
Speaker 1: Big Balls Online big balls here that Katy's talking about.
Speaker 13: In nineteen year old that goes by the username big ball.
Speaker 1: So that would be one way that we could refer to him.
Speaker 12: Be young computer wizards whizz the aforementioned big balls, because.
Speaker 5: Who among us doesn't feel better about big balls bing balls?
Speaker 4: We just saw Joy Reid's co acar MSNBC. Rachel Maddow, I wonder what else she's pondering other than big bulls.
Speaker 5: All Republicans in the Senate voted tonight to advance the nomination of Tulci Gabbard to be Director of National Intelligence. It's like saying that I could be a defensive lineman on the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 4: Sure no, it's like saying, you, Rachel Mattaw can be a hack anchor at a far left activist news network with a teeny tiny audience.
Speaker 3: Of miserable Marxists.
Speaker 4: Now let's go to this beautiful moment on CNN as spectacular self owned from Ashley Allison, a former OBAMA staffer.
Speaker 3: I do not have the same opportunity as you. I know, I don't know what Scott and you know that Lett met me.
Speaker 13: I got a lot of agree of master's and two bachelor's probably more education that all y'all added up together at this table, right, And I have always been the least paid person on payroll at every institution I have worked in.
Speaker 4: And it's not even in the White House.
Speaker 1: Well, whose fault is that?
Speaker 15: I don't think you worked for George w or trouble?
Speaker 3: Guess what happened when I was there?
Speaker 4: D's correct, we're all clapping.
Speaker 3: Do you think she's figured it out yet?
Speaker 4: Outing her boss Obama as racist and sexist for underpaying her supposedly because of her color and gender. Oh dear, that time has come to look at the antics of awfuls.
Speaker 3: That's a w F L awfuls.
Speaker 4: It stands for affluent white female liberals or lefties. They like to think they are the saviors of us colored folk, and some of them have started singing about it.
Speaker 1: Women they lead the way?
Speaker 11: Trust black women?
Speaker 5: Nay lead the way?
Speaker 11: Why women, stop abandoning your sisters? Trust black women?
Speaker 1: Name the way?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's enough, Please please make it start.
Speaker 11: We're mad as hell? Can't you tell?
Speaker 1: Can you tell? Over matters?
Speaker 11: Hell?
Speaker 7: Can't you tell?
Speaker 5: We de the.
Speaker 11: Basher over matter's hell? Can't you tell?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 4: To a dude who is deeply perturbed by his correct gender being listed on his passport. The teeny tiny M is making this lefty lose it, and.
Speaker 8: They keep me an M can worker. This is the country we live in.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 8: Let me just clarify. I had an X passport before and requested it be changed to an F at the beginning of January. You can see it was issued February fourth, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: To forty five and forty seven. The Commander in Chief, who has always been masterful in dealing with lefty activist journalists, and this next dude from the Huffington Post got the Trump treatment.
Speaker 15: I suggest it, well, like a.
Speaker 13: I don't know even what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Neither do you.
Speaker 12: Who are you with? Clubs?
Speaker 1: Who not?
Speaker 3: Plus, I'm in wonder.
Speaker 9: I thought they I thought they died.
Speaker 13: Are they still around?
Speaker 15: I haven't read them in years.
Speaker 11: I thought they'd died, all right.
Speaker 4: Well, to be honest with you, you are thought the Huffington Post had died as well. Now to Democrat Congresswoman Maxine Dexter, who wants to have relations with the President, good luck, lady.
Speaker 1: I just I've been told I have thirty seconds, so I am going to.
Speaker 3: Tell you that we do have to I don't swear in public very well, but we have to Trump.
Speaker 5: Please, please don't tell my children.
Speaker 1: That I just heard that.
Speaker 3: Now, plenty more left. He's losing it with.
Speaker 4: My next guest joining me now is journalist Batia Unga Sagon. But here let's start with an extraordinary press conference earlier today featuring the leader of the free world and the world's richest man, who also happens to be leading the Department of Government Efficiency.
Speaker 3: Here is Elon Musk with President Donald Trump.
Speaker 10: The people voted for major government reform. There should be no doubt about that. That was on the campaign. The President spoke about that at every rally. The people voted for major government reform. And that's what people are going to get. They're going to get what they voted for. And a lot of times that you know people that don't get what they voted for, but in this presidency, they are going to get what they voted for. And that's what democracy is all about.
Speaker 4: He's right, this is what people voted for. The President has a clear mandate to impose these policies, and Frankly, Bertia, I've got to ask why would any American be against cutting government waste and also tackling the enormous fraud that's in the bureaucracy.
Speaker 11: You know, Rita, you do such a great job of pointing out the left. He's losing it. I got to say, though, I was losing it seeing these Democrats out there screaming and shrieking and wailing and weeping on behal half of the recipients of usaid, all of these foreigners who will no longer be able to make their ridiculous dei operas with the taxpayers of hard working Americans. I cannot remember the last time I saw Democrats this angry about something. Certainly they have never been this outrage at the waste of American taxpayers like they are at the fact that all of these foreign countries will no longer be able to waste that hard earned money. And I got to tell you, read it is so telling to see who the Democrats' heart beats for. It beats for the other, and never for their own. And I think this is such an important moment, and I thank you for calling it out.
Speaker 4: And I think part of the reason is that they've hoodwinked everybody into thinking that this enormous leftis so called progressive movement we've seen in the Western world is all organic, grassroots.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 4: It's been funded by taxpayers, unwitting taxpayers who don't support these causes, these leftist activists groups NGOs, And now that we're actually finding out where that money is going and what sort of programs it's backing, obviously there's been a backlash from the public and I'm really quite surprised that Democrats are so silly to double down, because this is not a popular position to be holding now. Elon today also talked about some of the insane rules around the bureaucracy, some of the rules that really stop them implementing the plans, and also the obvious fraud.
Speaker 9: You know, there's crazy things like just cursory examination of social security And we've got people in there that at one hundred and fifty years old.
Speaker 3: Now do you know anyone one hundred.
Speaker 9: And fifty I don't, Okay, they should be on the Guinness Bok of World records. They're messing up, So you know that's the case, where like I think they're probably dead. That's my guess.
Speaker 4: One hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: Year olds collecting welfare, And what about all those.
Speaker 4: Folks with fixed government incomes, give fixed government salaries who somehow crew incredible wealth.
Speaker 3: Could you mention some of.
Speaker 10: The things that your team has found, some of the crazy numbers.
Speaker 1: Including the woman that walked away with about thirty million?
Speaker 9: Right, Well, we do find it sort of rather odd that, you know, there are quite a few people in pre obviously who have ostensibly a salary of a few hundred thousand dollars, but somehow managed to accrue tens of millions of dollars in that worth while they are in that position, which is, you know what happened to usaid, We're just curious as to where.
Speaker 11: It came from.
Speaker 4: I'd also like to say some politicians investigated with the same rationale. But politicians and so we've been in the job sometimes for decades on a fixed government salary, and yet their wealth is enormous, and you wonder where that's come from. But Tia, how long can Americans expect to see Elon Musk feel this position. He's a busy man, he's worth hundreds of billions, he's got so many ground breaking ventures underway. How long can taxpayers expect to get his services for free.
Speaker 11: You know, I think the thing that's going to end this romance between him and Donald Trump is not necessarily him wanting to get back to his businesses, but the fact that in some ways his interests are not actually perfectly aligned with those of the MAGA movement. And while I really appreciate what he's doing here and finding this government waste and saying the taxpayers of the hardworking American belong to Americans, I think that's all great. But even better is the fact that Doge now has a Congressional over committee helmed by Marjorie Taylor Green, who was who is perhaps the most America first, most important congresswoman in America today, and I'm really looking forward to them taking over this venture in a way that is very organized from within Congress, of course, whose job it is to control the purse and American taxpayers.
Speaker 4: Now to the border crisis, perhaps is no longer a crisis. It's seen within two weeks Trump had reinstated order on that border, and he is pushing ahead with his administration's mass deportation plans, but borders art Tom Homan has accused the FBI, people within the FBI of leaking critical details about planned immigration rates which are not only frustrating plans to deport all eagles, but also putting officers lives at risk.
Speaker 16: We think it's coming from insight, and we know the first thinking auras under current investigation. We think we identify that person under investigation right now, are the California League Secretary of non She's correct on some of the information. We're receiving tensive lead toward the FBI.
Speaker 4: But if that is the case, the consequences have to be swift and severe. If it's established that people within the FBI are guilty of these legs, they need to be behind bars. It's not just enough to sack them. That they have to be behind bars.
Speaker 11: Yes, definitely should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law anybody who broke the law. But again you see here Rito, what you pointed out from the beginning, which is this is the constituency of the Democrats, right. It is career bureaucrats, it is the beneficiaries of government waste. It is the FBI actively undermining the executive branch. And Tom and Homan, who is unbelievably efficient and all he wants to do is carry out the mandate given to him by Donald Trump, who got that mandate from the American people. Americans support mass deportations, especially of criminals. This has like eighty five percent support among the American people. And again and again you see career bureaucrats, democrats, FBI agents opposing Donald Trump. But that is opposition to the will of the American people. Donald Trump always said, they don't hate me, they hate you. I'm just standing in the way. And again and again we see this born out and immigration is simply topic number one when it comes to You can see it so clearly. The elites absolutely loathe the average American who wants nothing but a better future for their child.
Speaker 4: Now well too, respect to the media, the celebrity activists, class all those who've got a voice, and they say, these deportations are inhumane, they're cruel, they're unnecessary.
Speaker 3: What's your response to that.
Speaker 11: What's inhumane is importing millions and millions of people to undercut the labor and the wages of your neighbor who's much horder than you. It is so disgusting to sit there and to judge people who have so much less than you and smear them as racist. For the crime of wanting a labor market that favors the labor of a native born American. It is supposed to mean something to be an American and to the elites in this country. The opposite is the case. Everybody else gets preference, everybody else gets our taxpayer dollars, everybody else gets access to our labor market. Everybody else's products get shipped in here for cheap, undercutting the labor of the American worker. That is inhumane. It is inhumane to say your neighbor, because they don't have a fancy college degree, should never get to own a home, that they should never get to retire in dignity. And that's what it means. When you have an open border, you are effectively saying we're going to have a limitless supply of low skilled, low wage laborers to undercut jobs that used to secure hard working Americans the American dream. And that's to say nothing of the cruelty to the migrants themselves, who get raped on the way over here, who get killed on the way over here, who are extorted, who becomes slaves to the cartels that bring him here. It is cruelty from beginning to end, to everybody involved except the elites who get rich off of these slaves and their labor.
Speaker 4: Now but here today Jordan's King Abdullah the second was at the White House. President Trump reiterated his plans to rebuild Gaza, to take over Gaza. He wants Jordan and other countries in the region to do more, including taking in people from Gaza. King Abdullah may not like that plan too much, but he said this, he said in Trump, he finally sees a leader who can bring lasting stability and peace to the region.
Speaker 15: Mister President, I truly believe that with all the challenges that we have in the Middle East, that they finally see somebody that could take us across the Finish land to bring stability, peace and prosperity to all of us in the region. And it is I think our collective responsibility in the Middle East to continue to work with you, to support you to achieve those love to bills.
Speaker 4: What do you think Donald Trump's real plan is here?
Speaker 3: I don't think he wants to really rebuild Gaza.
Speaker 4: But how does the engineer an inter Arab agreement that sees country is like Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt take on Griter responsibility.
Speaker 11: You know what Trump is like. He is like a person who shows up and finds a family. And in this family, you have a bunch of very wealthy older siblings, and then you've got one youngest sibling who's totally broke and living in the streets, and the older siblings don't care at all. And Donald Trump is like an outsider who shows up and says, what the heck is going on here? Do you feel no shame that you have a sibling who's out there, who's starving, who's living in the streets, who has nothing, no hope, and no future. That's what he's doing. He is shaming these shameful Arab countries who have allowed the situation of the Palestinians to get worse and worse and worse and done absolutely nothing while using this as an issue in their domestic politics to get more and more popular. It is absolutely disgusting when Trump says that none of the Palestinians are going to want to come back, They're going to want to leave, They're going to want to go here, They're going to go there. He's not imagining forced expulsion. It is very clear that what Trump is pointing out is the fact that Not a single Palestinian was allowed to flee a war zone because Egypt closed that border. Every war has refugees, except this one because they were locked in by Egypt, which did not allow a single Palestinian, not a single grandmother or infant, to escape to freedom. I don't think Trump is planning to force anyone to leave. In his mind, there are many many Gossins who would voluntarily leave and live somewhere where they could have a better future. Now, whether he's right or wrong about that, we just don't know. Probably many young people would take that option, and many older people would feel, no, I want to stay in my homeland, even if it has been devastated. But the fact that not one of these Arab moderate countries has stepped up to the pleet to help these people is disgusting, and Trump is calling them out on it the way that he does so eloquently.
Speaker 4: Now, before you go, Secretary of Defense Pete Hexett has reversed the Biden administration decision to rename Fort Bragg. Brag is back, and it comes as Hexit revealed data showing the enormous boost in recruitment numbers since Donald Trump won the election back in November. In December, the US Army had its best recruiting numbers in twelve years, and in January of this year, the Army hit its best recruiting numbers in fifteen years. According to Pete, Hegseett's data there, and I think that's been verified. It's hard not to see that as a massive positive.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, definitely. During his in hearings, I was looking at that guy and thinking, everyone wants to be on that guy's team. He's good looking, he's manly, he's macho, he's smart, he's you know, stands up for what he believes in. He seems, you know, like all of the things that you want a warrior to be. This is Pete. Heex as successful, successful, and articulate. You know that was why he was elected. I mean he was a chosen by Donald Trump. I think he was chosen for this specific purpose. He makes people want to be warriors. And as you pointed out, Rita, he's doing a great job.
Speaker 4: He's doing a great job, and that would be absolutely thrilled to see those boosting recruitment numbers. But Unga Sagon, it is always a pleasure. Thanks for your time tonight.
Speaker 11: Thank you so much. Such a pleasure to be with you.
Speaker 4: Still to come the man whose predictions keep coming true. David then made him joins me next with some predictions of.
Speaker 3: The upcoming federal election. Welcome back.
Speaker 4: Joining me now is commentator and psychic David Stevens, known as David the Medium.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the program. David, you made a number of political predictions that.
Speaker 4: Ended up coming true in the past twelve months, including predicting Donald Trump would triumph at a time when the overwhelming majority of political analysts were saying he has no chance, predicted the assassination attempts. You remember I touched down in DC and I saw a little video of yours on Instagram saying, well, the inauguration, the existing plans for the inauguration can't go ahead. And sure enough, within about twenty four hours it was called off.
Speaker 3: We were told because of the weather.
Speaker 4: You were saying, no, it was a security safety issue.
Speaker 3: Do you predict all that?
Speaker 1: Are you just lucky? Are you really psychic?
Speaker 3: Or do you just watch sky News all the time?
Speaker 4: Because I think maybe you might just be politically astute as well. Well.
Speaker 2: I think it's just a bit of Colin May and a bit of Colin be there, reader. But when I look at the world, I really look at the energy behind sort of the motivations by why everyone's making the decisions that they're making, And when you're able to look at it from a psychic perspective, it's all energy. And I have a very keen interest in the world already in terms of what's occurring to your politically or economically, in just my own fascinations around what's going to happen. So when I'm able to combine the energy in with the predictions, you get the results that I've had, which has been really fun and fascinating.
Speaker 4: And having looked at your videos, it's not like you've had this scattered gun approach where you've predicted so many things that obviously some of them are going to come true. You weren't predicting any time that Biden was going to win or Kamala was going to win. You've been very consistent in these positions, even at times where, like I said, you were very much against what the the odds were saying, what the experts were saying. This sixth sense, where does that come from? Some people believe in it wholeheartedly. I know you've got a massive client base, waiting list, people wanting to see you. But where does that come from? When did you know you had something special?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean I think for me as a psychic, like I actually had a very corporate background, so I you know, in my mid thirties now, but I had a very nine to five normal life myself. But I think every single person listening at some point in their lives realizes that they have an intuition or a gunt feeling, Like, regardless of whether you're spiritual or religious or not, we all have that ability to sort of tune in and sort of sense things. And for me, it was just something that I was really able to develop over time, and it just became a very fascinating, interesting journey for me, one that I wanted to explore even more. But just comes down energy work and everything is energy. Like even all right.
Speaker 4: Well, we're going to get you to give us some predictions. We're going to have a on tape. If you're wrong, we're going to roll it out and embarrass you in a few months time. But before we do that, just on Donald Trump, he feels like he was saved by God himself that assassination attempt, and it was miraculous.
Speaker 3: You look at it, and he turned his.
Speaker 4: Head at that last millisecond and saved his life. Otherwise that bullet would have hit him somewhere where he would have been catastrophic. Do you think it's dangerous at all for a world leader to believe that God saved him?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. I mean the trigger wasn't even pulled a milli second beforehand. He turned his head at the exact moment the trigger was pulled. Man, And I think anyone would look at that and realize that there are extra senses or powers at play. I certainly did, and I'm not necessarily someone who considers themselves religious, but I think with anyone, when we're able to draw on a higher power, it can help guide us. And I don't think Donald Trump's any exception. And clearly when we look at his trajectory and his journeys since the first attempt, I mean, I think the results speak for themselves about the impact that he's had on the world in the environment.
Speaker 4: Now, let's turn our attention to the upcoming federal election not too far away.
Speaker 3: What's going to happen there?
Speaker 4: Are we going to see the Anthony Albanesi government returned in their own right, or perhaps in a coalition with the Greens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's a very interesting thing. I made the prediction towards the end of twenty twenty four that given the trajectory that the world is on at the moment, that we are very likely to see a change of leadership within Australia as well. Whether Anthony Alberanzi remains Prime Minister. It's not something that I can necessarily see occurring right now. I do believe there won't be an alliance with the Tills because I believe a lot of them will probably end up losing their seats once people come to their senses. I can't see the Greens necessarily having a strong impact either. So you know, the energy and what I'm predicting and what sort of is occurring day by day at the moment does seem to indicate that the Liberal Party is in a stronger position than the other wise.
Speaker 1: Well, that is.
Speaker 4: Very interesting in and deed, what do you see when you look at our leaders? Peter Darton, you talk about this energy that you perceive, what do you see when you look at these two leaders?
Speaker 2: I mean when I look at Anthony Albernezi, I just see someone who doesn't really stand for anything, And now I think if you don't stand for anything, then you're full for everything, and that's pretty obvious with him. I mean, even someone like me who's interested in Australian politics, I don't know what he's done over the last four years, and I don't think many people that support him or many people that pay attention can really understand what he's done. Me and he bet his whole political fortunes on the voice. Obviously that was a failure for him.
Speaker 9: But on the other.
Speaker 2: Side of it, when I look at Peter Dunnan, I think there's a lot more to come out about him, and I really understood well. I really believe that a lot of people maybe haven't seen the real him in some ways yet, But I still see someone who's really quite measured. He's definitely been around for a long time. I think, you know, people can understand his policies and really understand where he's coming from. And I think it's a lot more measured and balanced, and if we want to talk about you know, real sort of stronger leadership coming in. I think that he's got a lot of sort of ideologies and a lot of sort of perspectives on policies that once, if he was given the opportunity to be in a real position of power in this country, could actually affect some real positive change.
Speaker 4: And just lastly, you mentioned the trajectory of the world and world events.
Speaker 3: What do you see happening in it?
Speaker 1: Foreign affairs?
Speaker 3: Just not a hard question all that one.
Speaker 2: How long do we have reader.
Speaker 1: That's the thing?
Speaker 3: Thirty second Precisely, there's.
Speaker 2: A very big energetic switch occurring around the world, and I do and I predicted this at the start of twenty twenty three. It does represent a golden age. And really the key factors we're going to see are people becoming aware of things that they weren't otherwise necessarily where off to begin with. So it's an information coming out, the cloak coming off in some way. So it's going to be an age of and an age of transparency that's going to have a profound impactor in the world.
Speaker 4: A specially that's very positive David, the medium, that is very positive in d Thank you so much for your time tonight, and that's all the time we have. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow with Douglas Murray. Up next is Newsnight,