Speaker 1: Helloa woman is here?
Speaker 2: Are you shedding personal smorrow?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm shedding.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll talk about that to.
Speaker 2: My facial hardcore facey L Guys.
Speaker 3: Can I just say morning, Uh, well done to the team.
Speaker 1: Everyone has gone hard today. There is a big There has been a lot today. Jazz drank wine for the team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a big one for me.
Speaker 2: I chase last night.
Speaker 4: Guys wanted support.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I went to the osteo yesterday try and get my back sorted out though, and I feel much better, but I'm still like, have you been to an osteo before?
Speaker 1: But you know what I was doing.
Speaker 2: They do God's work, the magic.
Speaker 1: I have been as sorry.
Speaker 2: They are magic, but.
Speaker 4: Crack, I thought that was just a ro.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Some osteos do everything.
Speaker 5: They do bones, muscles, organ like, it's all my body is holistic.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got the cupping bruises all down my boat.
Speaker 1: You look like a swimmer. We want to see the cup broises.
Speaker 2: I've got my heat belt on. Wait, do you feel better?
Speaker 5: I feel better, but it's still not well. Can I have another two or three days? I'll be perfect by Monday.
Speaker 4: I think I think you should hold up your heat belt like the w W champion.
Speaker 5: When my back's better, I'll come in and hold it up. I took it off when the guests came in because I seriously look like a weightlifter.
Speaker 4: It's nice.
Speaker 2: And did you get a didn't you acupunction? Did cracking? Did? It's twisted?
Speaker 1: Terrible? My technique?
Speaker 4: The microphone microphone gen z.
Speaker 1: Rex going into voluntary that's it. I like what happened? Did they go too big too quick? I don't get it.
Speaker 5: Not exactly sure what happened, but I'm a big fan of Rex, and in fact, last year I think Rex one Airline of the Year EVS is gone. I think Rex might have gone bust a couple of times in its history.
Speaker 2: By a large fleet. I'm not sure if it has. Is only part of their fleet though.
Speaker 1: They learn anything from Rumber, They've.
Speaker 5: Got they've got regional flights. I don't know if they're still going. And it's just the domess a.
Speaker 1: Profitable airline when it was like regional, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You mean Bonds and Music Festival went great Sydney Melbourne.
Speaker 1: The following year they did it, and they did it in every fucking city and it just went.
Speaker 2: Loved r I. I mean they just brought too many planes. I'm not I haven't seen the books.
Speaker 4: Too many planes give the planes.
Speaker 2: I'll have to talk to their book keeper and find out. I'm not sure. But it's sad.
Speaker 5: Because you know what, Also, in aviation, you need competition.
Speaker 2: If there's no competition.
Speaker 5: Between brands trying to keep prices down and beat other people, then the other airlines just get more and more expensive.
Speaker 1: Exactly, down, down, down.
Speaker 4: Becomes a monopoly.
Speaker 2: Some of the airlines are already so expensive. You don't want this. Plus people stranded everywhere. I think it's been Yeah.
Speaker 1: You be tired, okay, just checking.
Speaker 6: It's literally like interested.
Speaker 2: Jason's tired because he got his so early and I didn't.
Speaker 1: You don't actually look excuse me, you look lovely. You've done up in the last little blazer.
Speaker 4: Chris, you're not in a hoodie? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Dressing up for us?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 1: Is that how I sound? Is it?
Speaker 2: I've got catching up with clients today. You should not be so excited about it.
Speaker 1: Most what are you doing?
Speaker 2: That's good?
Speaker 5: We love our clients. Sorry, get their clients and bring them over area.
Speaker 2: Tell them Jason, I don't know that timestamped.
Speaker 1: Four minutes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, cool.
Speaker 2: Well, the aviation stuff's actually interesting.
Speaker 6: I was actually interested listening to that.
Speaker 2: That's right by the way, but it makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know what's happened to them. I haven't read enough about it. But I was a big fan of Rex because they said rose.
Speaker 1: And you got three food. Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: When you used to go on a plane and they roll out and you'd get your little meal.
Speaker 1: It's it's great.
Speaker 2: Gone to the day.
Speaker 5: Now you get take a pastry a pastry anymore.
Speaker 4: I went to City Flower.
Speaker 2: I think you do between like fawns.
Speaker 1: I was flying a Brisbane.
Speaker 3: This is fifth this is last year, and I rocked up at the airport. I got a little power burger from maccas Cheeseburgers. I was running from the flight. What time of day, like one pm afternoon.
Speaker 2: It's not a six am fly fly not hung.
Speaker 1: Like fresh into the tree.
Speaker 4: But you were running because you stopped by makash.
Speaker 3: It's running anyway, and I take a bite out of it and I'm almost at the gate and the flight he turns around. He goes, hey, Jace, they told me downstairs that they saw you coming up we've upgraded you heaven, and I'm like, oh, thanks, I guess we've got you in business. Chuck that burger out, mate, you get a full meal on board.
Speaker 2: You still the burger, And I'm just like, you know when.
Speaker 1: All you felt was the cheeseburger, So why.
Speaker 2: Don't you do it? You're such a soft going to gobble is down, gobble months.
Speaker 1: He's like, you know, we've got ti chicken curry. Throw that thing out, and I'm like, and how is your time?
Speaker 2: Chicken crry?
Speaker 1: Not as good as the chicken burger? Let me I threw it.
Speaker 2: I would have put it in my pocket and then gone into the toilets and.
Speaker 3: Wait, sut down and then class and then pulling out a fucking cheeseburger pockets rock.
Speaker 4: Bottom privacy there They wouldn't see you.
Speaker 6: I can't wait to go business class to New York.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Want to go.
Speaker 1: And it's not crossing you a cent?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Did I tell you she's got.
Speaker 4: A hat, she's getting her twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Powerful.
Speaker 6: I am going to New York and I'm flying business class.
Speaker 2: She hasn't booked the entire.
Speaker 1: Way, she hasn't paid for it, booked it.
Speaker 2: She just assumes she's going to get she's getting a credit card.
Speaker 1: In fact, she The term she used was I'm buying.
Speaker 2: A credit card that's living in your twenties. I'm winning a credit card from well.
Speaker 6: I'm yeah, I've got like five million points at this point.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't think you do have five million points?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 2: Do you know which money's got to spend to get five million points?
Speaker 4: Million?
Speaker 6: I won the lotter.
Speaker 5: We're a good I bet we see a photo of her at Christmas sitting at a business class drink.
Speaker 3: And it'll be the fucking display at the airport that they're trying to sell business class.
Speaker 6: She'll do it, I will do it. You know what, if you put your mind mind to something, you get it done.
Speaker 5: Unless you don't have the money for then it's hard to put your mind.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's no.
Speaker 2: Business to New York at Christmas New Year's.
Speaker 6: So I'm going after Christmas.
Speaker 2: To New York even.
Speaker 1: Your city in the Jesus Christ. What do you just go?
Speaker 2: Have you looked at flights?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Just up, getting get a bit. You know what, may it happened to you.
Speaker 6: Need's a private jet?
Speaker 7: Ten?
Speaker 2: If I asked you be.
Speaker 1: Like no, GenZ guys, I'm looking at web jit. Yeah.
Speaker 2: How much is it for a flight at that time of year?
Speaker 1: Do we want to return?
Speaker 6: It's about ten.
Speaker 5: It's a twenty grand return. Okay, that's fine, that's fine, got points.
Speaker 2: Money comes and go flight.
Speaker 1: To travel twenty seven.
Speaker 2: I think I'm flying on the twenty six l A C.
Speaker 6: I'll be going to l A.
Speaker 1: Then, guys, we're looking at business right.
Speaker 2: I hope we're sitting next to each other.
Speaker 6: We can cheers.
Speaker 2: Paul doesn't fit in an economy. He's too tall and too wide.
Speaker 5: I'll be an economy where you always up the front, at the front. How much it'll be nearly it'd be nearly twenty return twenty four.
Speaker 1: That's one way.
Speaker 2: We're looking at one way.
Speaker 1: Do we want Cathay Pacific?
Speaker 6: No, we want contest.
Speaker 2: Oh you want to go direct? She doesn't want to funk around.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're going Melbourne to l A.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we want directly.
Speaker 2: The most expensive contest is not.
Speaker 1: Cheap flight options.
Speaker 2: United. I did United.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of two stops. Do they do direct? Yes?
Speaker 2: I tell you to me, I have two friends.
Speaker 3: There's no you have to do one stop. No, you don't there's no direct flights.
Speaker 1: There's heaps.
Speaker 4: Did you tell them Melbourne, New York, Melbourne to La.
Speaker 2: No, there's no long enough, there will be.
Speaker 5: There will be New York to Sydney launching in twenty twenty five on Quantas Direct seventeen hours.
Speaker 1: Do you want to do Singapore China Hairlines, Melbourne to La.
Speaker 2: She wants to q F ninety three into F one or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Eddie hads nice, it's only eleven. Oh here we are at Quantas.
Speaker 2: Imagine Q four ninety three, which way?
Speaker 1: Checking details? Know THEE one?
Speaker 2: Oh that's the Dreamliner.
Speaker 1: That's correct, it is the Dreamliner. I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's what we want to ideal.
Speaker 1: I would I would go the A three eighty over the Dreamliner.
Speaker 2: I love the Dreamliner.
Speaker 1: No, I like space. I like the A three eighty.
Speaker 5: The Dreamline is much quite our far less passengers. Yeah, but it's just three euty's double decker all the way. That's a lot of people, I.
Speaker 1: Know, but it's like just space. You know, when you do you run, you more ground to cover.
Speaker 2: Dreamliner doesn't have first clas us.
Speaker 5: Well, you're business, that's with business.
Speaker 6: Will to be fair. My ex uncle is a pilot for quantits.
Speaker 5: You're definitely flying first class and I'm sure you'll open up a.
Speaker 2: Seat for you. How is your ex husband X?
Speaker 1: I have great news for you.
Speaker 2: Why is this taking you so long?
Speaker 5: I could have done this twelve five hundred way, one way, wow, twenty five return.
Speaker 6: That's okay because we're paying with points and points means it's free. So I'm getting.
Speaker 5: Free business class against Maybe how are you going to make all the points?
Speaker 6: Also?
Speaker 2: The point seats might be taken.
Speaker 1: Booked on the quiet end of December.
Speaker 6: It's okay. They will save a seat for gen Z and them up now.
Speaker 1: Question how are you getting the.
Speaker 2: Customer services EM? It will take nine months to get a response. You'll be going the following Christmas.
Speaker 1: Really rattling my ADHD.
Speaker 3: Still question how are you getting the points? What are you spending on your credit card? What do you buying?
Speaker 6: That's one thing I need to figure outcross when we come to it. Might buy a house, of course, because you can a.
Speaker 2: House in his climate.
Speaker 6: Business class credit card?
Speaker 4: Have you got approval for your credit card yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I actually how much the limit?
Speaker 6: Not for one way.
Speaker 2: Eight grand eight grand, but I.
Speaker 1: Can give you.
Speaker 2: On flights don't do it on.
Speaker 5: Also, you're going to have no spending money. We are you going to stay in New York at the contus hotel, the airport hotel? She's going to stay the hour out of l A shes just say the airport hotel at LAX.
Speaker 4: Where does everyone stay in New York?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: Wall Street? Of course.
Speaker 6: Maybe you're not bawling and gen Z might be coming in for a text message.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't own any hotels though, you know that.
Speaker 6: That's okay. I just need flight, just get to camp up. What if flight center credit flight Center is an international client? Oh not what?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: She was on the money, sent.
Speaker 4: Them an inquiry, Yeah, contacts of flight Center.
Speaker 6: Just why don't you buy me?
Speaker 2: This point, I can't even for my own ticket.
Speaker 5: Imagine if you and I this class together, Imagine that children, we would have a hope. Jack Charles was on my flight to Europe with the fam Mm hmm, champagne'sous drinking in the sky when I flew to Europe.
Speaker 2: Not this year.
Speaker 5: I was more well behaved this year because I was old and exhausted on the way over. Last year, Paul got on the plane and wanted to sleep the whole time I got on and I pushed that button.
Speaker 2: Ding ding dinging. Every frame minute is getting a new top up of my champagne. And the host.
Speaker 6: Is on tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is on tour. We'll keep it busy here. You spend so much on the flight, and I'm getting my money's.
Speaker 1: Will is he?
Speaker 2: I don't have to drive anywhere. I'm not driving this thing.
Speaker 3: I feel X When he was one and a half in business class to the Maldives on points mind you, and because it was empty, they let him have a whole seat and he sat there. I'm like, this kid is eleven question. I want to buy myself a toy?
Speaker 2: What sort of toy?
Speaker 1: How would we feel laughing at?
Speaker 6: What type of toy?
Speaker 1: What are you laughing at? You ever even seen the toy? Yet?
Speaker 4: You need me to go to the storage.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm good, I don't need to.
Speaker 3: How do we feel about seeing me on the mean streets of Bentley?
Speaker 2: We've discussed this scooter.
Speaker 1: I've got one.
Speaker 6: Why don't you write it in?
Speaker 1: Borrow that? Yeah, you can borrow that for nine.
Speaker 6: You're gonna get a bike.
Speaker 3: Bro, Yeah, I'm thinking of like an electric bike to get down baky biky boys like.
Speaker 1: Then I don't need to, But I just go down the pub on my electric bike.
Speaker 6: You can still get pulled over. Yeah, you can't drink and bike ride.
Speaker 1: I'm just going down there for a countery.
Speaker 4: Did they all be teap cops scare you today?
Speaker 6: You were?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, no do it.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm selling my car now after today?
Speaker 1: Would I like, what can laugh at.
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 1: Look there's different designs, I.
Speaker 2: Said, I said, if you get the blue one.
Speaker 5: See, if you get the blue one, I would actually I would swerve and knock you off your box if I saw you.
Speaker 2: That's a motorbike.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, that's that's a bike. That's what I said.
Speaker 2: It's gonna look like.
Speaker 5: That's a motorbike for phonies. It looks like a motorbike. But this is just an electric push bike. Imagine seeing someone pedaling on that, like, come on, okay, it's just.
Speaker 2: Got a ShaSS.
Speaker 3: No no, no, I know a guy so you don't have to pedal. I know a guy where they're just gonna tweak it.
Speaker 1: So you just run off the bat. No need to pedal, You just pedal.
Speaker 6: If there's a cop, cut pedal for the metal and job. Oh oh no, I think I'm Were you not recording this higher time?
Speaker 2: Is there a way to get it from something?
Speaker 1: When did you?
Speaker 2: This has been fucking funny. We can't do gen Z's gags again.
Speaker 4: Minutes Are you serious?
Speaker 1: I stopped at eleven minutes in.
Speaker 4: Oh that's only four minutes ago we.
Speaker 2: Got maybe No, he's just started recording again.
Speaker 1: No, no, the microphone. Maybe Jess was playing. Remember the computers. Are we able to get the podcast off the logger?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Probably nobody.
Speaker 5: You're listening to this on the podcast, we haven't been recorded. In fact, if you're listening to these, it's America. Please let us know there system anybody.
Speaker 4: Bump something on the computer.
Speaker 1: Let's not.
Speaker 5: Let's like on that card game when you say ship ahead and never one points at the loser ship.
Speaker 4: Let's character. He just sniped me. Jazz is very he did sniper.
Speaker 6: There's no brain in there either.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, there's just less of a brain. Now, good morning, leave tomorrow morning?
Speaker 1: Five? M are going?
Speaker 2: Where are you going?
Speaker 1: You must go?
Speaker 5: Jesus finishing any memos?
Speaker 2: I told you that I answered on the show.
Speaker 6: It's on the ball.
Speaker 4: I've just been filling in.
Speaker 5: Maybe I know that's you're not going to island tomorrow tomorrow? No you're not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going tomorrow.
Speaker 6: That's why three a ws.
Speaker 2: How is Cody tied touly? It's thirty first of July. Tomorrow's August. She'll be dranking on the plane.
Speaker 5: Yeah talk, are you on business class or no?
Speaker 1: You need to get points.
Speaker 4: We're saving her points Emirates. So Melbourne to Dubai is fourteen hours and then divide to Dublin is eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's two questions.
Speaker 4: What's the stopover like two and a half hours?
Speaker 1: Okay, you need to go and use the showers at the airport.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we did that before. You pay for a little claude did I didn't. I don't bother with that.
Speaker 5: I don't even to get you an upgrade tomorrow. How many points is it to put in an upgrade clothes?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Next question you might have this will send me on one.
Speaker 2: Imagine if one have you got upgraded and the other one did.
Speaker 4: Claudia got an offer to buy an upgrade to pay for it and I didn't. How much it is? Just like if you're upgrade, the first flight is thirteen hundred I think dollars or points dollars question, No points, just pay for I think that was just a premium economy as well.
Speaker 2: Premium economy on emewriates is awesome.
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 2: You should try and get an upgrade at the gap.
Speaker 1: We've tried it. Tell me every time.
Speaker 3: Please tell me you've done seat selection, because it's very important.
Speaker 2: He is an international traveler.
Speaker 1: Wherever you don't seat bull kit.
Speaker 2: Now you don't get them anymore. Pay with babies, get them.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure you pay extra for that.
Speaker 1: Have you gone in middle? Talk to me?
Speaker 4: There's actually three of us flying, There's me, Claudia Claude. Claude always gets the window.
Speaker 5: You know what, You're gonna have plenty of space seats. Can I just say the europe brush is over? I reckon you got you. You're gonna have plenty of spaces.
Speaker 1: I reckon A three eighty.
Speaker 4: I don't know. This is crazy info.
Speaker 1: E K fourteen Yeah, K fourteen's normal question.
Speaker 4: Is this a long enough departure to run a little game of survivor? Oh god for two weeks?
Speaker 2: It's definitely not a K fourteen close.
Speaker 6: I feel like I've learned a lot about planes. This episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know about seat Guru, don't you know? Okay, when you travel, you go to seat Guru. Well, first you look at your itinery, you find out what airline you're on, like is it a Dreamliner? Is seven?
Speaker 1: Is you know? Eight? Three eight?
Speaker 4: I please get onto Jetstar and book the cheapest and cookest flight I can get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're not alone in that.
Speaker 3: Exactly I do too. But then I go to seat Guru and I check where the best seats are on that.
Speaker 2: UK four ow ner you'll be.
Speaker 6: On, because it'll tell you like you know, and I feel like, you know how, like you're in between the two windows and you have that yes, yeah, yeah, and you buy a window seat? Is that fair?
Speaker 4: Income you can?
Speaker 3: You go to Secura dot com, put your flight details in and will tell you what the plane looks like. Inside there'll be red seats like don't sit there, ah, And then if there's a crash, will tee which one is a more chance of surviving. I'm on an A three eighty, you know what, you'll have spare seats.
Speaker 4: But then to Dubai, and then from Dubai I'm on seven seven seven triple triple seven three hundred A three.
Speaker 5: Eighty is double decker from front to back. You know some just have the double decker.
Speaker 1: You know what he could do.
Speaker 3: What he could do is they could move to the middle and put a seat in between them.
Speaker 2: Risky business, It is risky flying.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, but the middle of there's four seats across.
Speaker 4: Oh you don't want to be in the middle.
Speaker 1: No, no no.
Speaker 3: But if you've got no spot there for you, the great thing, the whole thing. You get the whole thing, and then either one we can get out either side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the middle. I go to the middle with the kids. I go in the middle because I can get out.
Speaker 5: What did I get Paul to check? How sold that fly? And then you'll know how many?
Speaker 1: That's what you do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we've already paid for a seat selection, So can we move paid rookies? Jesus, he not even know? Can you call Paul across the world that often only once a year for.
Speaker 2: Me bringing you on the podcast.
Speaker 4: And when we moved here, we upgraded the business and we did doublin business.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that's it I did. But see the answers.
Speaker 1: There's no brief today. I did my brief.
Speaker 2: Tom yesterday.
Speaker 5: Actually, well i'll be I'm saying we have aeroplane questions.
Speaker 6: Hello, poly.
Speaker 7: Don't like private numbers.
Speaker 5: God, I did text you and say we're calling, So I'm glad you answered with many aeroplane questions for you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, gen Z probably better off, Probably better off getting your aero sexual guy.
Speaker 1: On true Nick Unavailable festival.
Speaker 5: Gen Z wants to go to New York for news eve and she's thinking she might buy a credit card, spend as much money as you can and get enough points to fly business class. Thoughts, feelings, emotions on that.
Speaker 6: Well that's and then and then something came to my mind. I might need to borrow a private Yet.
Speaker 2: You got any jets going to New York that time?
Speaker 7: I'll repeat myself again, no idea.
Speaker 5: Also, so she's flying potentially on boxing base. We might all gone the same day.
Speaker 6: Well why don't I just come with you? Guys, you can take your little daughter.
Speaker 2: We're not flying, we're not flying private.
Speaker 6: Doyle, Well you can, I'll join you in business.
Speaker 1: I think it was in the cargo hole. I think you had your so when she referred to it as buying a credit card.
Speaker 3: Question, next question, We've got producer jiz here here is your favorite.
Speaker 7: Hello buddy, Hello, my good luck le corn bread.
Speaker 5: Yes, Paul is Paul O'Brien. So he is an irishman. Yeah, oh yeah, so can you help him out?
Speaker 3: He has questions. So he is flying tomorrow on the eight three eighty to the Motherland from here to do buy and then changing. We're just about seat selection. There's three of them. Lauren thinks that the mad rush to euro summer is over. I tend to agree.
Speaker 2: I think there might be plenty of spare seats down the back.
Speaker 3: He's already done his seat selection. The young boy didn't think you can move seats up, fucking amateurs. I'm suggesting he moves to the four seats in the middle and they pick one in between them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no one will ever go that. She's traveling on your own. You're not going to pick the four seats. You'd rather go a window. Jason is actually right. There, go the four seats and leave one out in the middle, and you'll get the whole four seats.
Speaker 4: Such a gamble.
Speaker 2: Check how full the flight is?
Speaker 7: Well, why don't you just get to the airport earlier and ask the checking guys.
Speaker 2: Because we're asking you.
Speaker 7: I don't have access to that flight.
Speaker 2: You can't tell if it's full, and Paul flights.
Speaker 1: He's not the captain of the flight center in the window though.
Speaker 2: Can you call someone that did just can get to the Is this the.
Speaker 1: Ship you deal with at home every day like you're in?
Speaker 7: Actually, I actually have a job to.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 2: This is a working Yes, thank you. We haven't done anything for us yet.
Speaker 7: I will make some call.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: His name's Notiz on his passport, though, so don't go calling saying I've got jizz and Claudia.
Speaker 4: You know, it's kind of freaking me out. I'm just in the Emirates up right now, and we're not that rookie ish to not book our seats. I know for the fact you've done that. But in the app it says choose seats incomplete. So that's kind of freaking me out now.
Speaker 7: But is that incomplete for the second leg between Dubai and.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure it says for all four flights from a way back as well.
Speaker 7: You're definitely next to the toilet.
Speaker 4: I have my seats. It does have seats not on the way back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, the guy's got a job to do. Can we let him go.
Speaker 2: This is his job entertaining me.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Paul, you you.
Speaker 4: Oh goodness me, well.
Speaker 2: So can we Just Paul was completely unhelpful. This is the ship I have to deal with.
Speaker 1: Gus.
Speaker 3: When you you would be I'm gonna call it now, you'd be a seat selection guy.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, absolutely got to have the aisle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ole boy, see that.
Speaker 4: That's Claudia's problem. She wants the window, and I always let her have the window because I'm kind and generous. Is a peer like she peas like five to six, But she needs the window. But she's always up and down.
Speaker 2: She's on the aisle. She's on the aisle.
Speaker 4: I would love to get aeron dope.
Speaker 5: In fact, gen Z will be wearing an adult diaper if she goes to New York for news, because that's what they wear in Times Square.
Speaker 2: Because I don't want to miss it. I don't want to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 6: No, I'm going to a New Year's Eve, buddy with you.
Speaker 1: She cover a dipper in the panhouse, just.
Speaker 2: Coming with me. I'm not going to New York though, in LA.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go to l A.
Speaker 2: I'll be in l A.
Speaker 1: Do I don't think l a. There's no need to be. And what are you doing in LA? When do you go there? I think we're going to go in January.
Speaker 4: We're trying to decide right now between where we should go between Tokyo and La.
Speaker 1: For in January. Yeah, you're back here for the show, right.
Speaker 4: He's gone to La to make a week time too years ago.
Speaker 1: In January it was great. Yeah, found Tokyo definitely. No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: We don't know if we're going to do. We're deciding between Tokyo and l A.
Speaker 1: I want to book a holiday. I don't travel. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I think we might be going to the Bahamas.
Speaker 6: I've been there.
Speaker 5: You need to go with the pigs, swimming pigs.
Speaker 2: The swimming pigs. I want to see.
Speaker 5: We imagine the jokes, you guys can be.
Speaker 1: What's the what's the other one? There's the Maldives. What's the other one? It looks like.
Speaker 2: It's great. I think season all though it can be tight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is beautiful, but.
Speaker 2: Is beautiful.
Speaker 6: In January, I went over Christmas in like New Year's on the boat and.
Speaker 2: The weather.
Speaker 1: We'll tell me in business when we're flying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got fourteen hours to chat.
Speaker 6: We were in the scary excuse me, and we died. We dive with Pablo Escobar's plane.
Speaker 1: Peak me up.
Speaker 2: Anything the one on the bottom. You were diving or you're a diver? I forget, Yes I did.
Speaker 1: Was Pablo down there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You love you?
Speaker 2: Just say whatever he wants to hear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, absolutely we must go.
Speaker 1: HI.
Speaker 5: So if you're listening to this, we hope you've heard it, because we're not sure any of that's been recording.
Speaker 1: Care we record again.
Speaker 2: No, you are lucky. I'm here.