Speaker 1: Apologie Production, Welcome to She Rises, Freaky Friday, Sex, God Secrets, horror, scandal, mysterios, wild, so funny this one. It's a good day to let your hair down.
Speaker 2: It is, it's Friday, it's the weekend. Some fun to be freaky. It is Stephanie and Tatiana in the house. Let's get on with it.
Speaker 1: Amazing, all right.
Speaker 2: Today's anonymous submission is when my husband and I decided to explore our sexual side. He wanted to do anal and I agreed, but I told him he has to let me put a dido up his asshole first, and so he did. But let me just say he was a real champ about it. Oh my god, Oh my gosh. That's so good on him, And that's fair. If you have husband's requesting that, that would surely be only fair that they can do it back to you.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud of her for asking that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so proud of him taking it.
Speaker 1: I think, Wow, I love the conditions that she kind of put on that she it's like, look, if we're going to do this, we're going to do it together.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna deal with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a bit spicy.
Speaker 2: It is very spicy.
Speaker 1: I'd love to know. Does that tickle your.
Speaker 2: Fans, babe? It really doesn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Look I've tried, not with the dildo, but I've tried it. It's just not for me. I just don't love it. Yeah, but I have had a couple of girlfriends who said, you've got to push through the pain. It takes like ten, fifteen, twenty times before it starts to feel good. I'm just not prepared to go through that pain and uncomfortable, and it just doesn't turn me on. It's just not my thing. Yeah, there's saying other things.
Speaker 1: That turned me on, but not even to your partner.
Speaker 2: It doesn't turn me on the thought of doing that to him, yes, yeah, if he was really into it, then maybe, but that's not really his thing either. So I don't think it's on the cards for.
Speaker 1: Us, understandable.
Speaker 2: What about you.
Speaker 1: It's not something that I see myself doing. Yeah, it sounds like professional now anytime in the near future. I just I know there's this whole concept of pegging and all that sort of stuff. That's technically what it is, right. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's not for me. I don't want to feel masculine in an intimate moment. I want to feel feminine and that's the role that I like to play. So it doesn't get me off. I don't get excited. I don't have any interest in it. And I also haven't really had an experience of a partner being into that sort of either. Yeah, definitely one a little bit curious, yeah, but not anything crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nothing's good about it, right or on. Everyone has different things that get you off and turn you on, different fantasies, different things that feel nice. Yeah. Like I said, I've got girlfriends that love it. Yeah, but they said it was quite a progression to get to the point of loving it for themselves, right, And they've said with different partners that have been with it depends on his side, it depends on how reluxed you are, depends on the type of blue. There's a few things you've really got a Yeah, it's just not for me, but I love this. This is so cool. Like that's their intero. Now they've got a new fun thing they can do the mast No.
Speaker 1: It might be something that evolves and they actually end up enjoying it together. And I'm so here for the damn freaky art.
Speaker 2: I love the freaky varte and.
Speaker 1: In terms of what you were mentioning around personally liking it. Yeah, I definitely had a little bit of play, like a little away, but nothing with the dildo or Yes, it's been more so like by myself, just a little bit of exploration, nothing like training or anything anything like that, because it scares me.
Speaker 2: And I've had a horror story from one of my girlfriends too, where she like, I felt like she was gonna shot herself, Oh my god, and it just wasn't a good time.
Speaker 1: I could imagine.
Speaker 2: That's petrifying for me that.
Speaker 1: That just sounds so vulnerable and embarrassing. Also because it's your intimate partner and what do you do, I don't know, what's the cleanup team look like?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you couldn't then put it in your pussy after that? Is that you get an affection, wouldn't you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would one, so you'd have to get up and shower.
Speaker 2: And I thought of putting that back in my mouth when it's been in my ass. I just that's not for me.
Speaker 1: I've seen stuff like that, like years and years ago when I used to like explore porn and all that sort of stuff, and I just can't it makes me like, but.
Speaker 2: I kind of wish I was into It's another thing you can explore, and wish I was like, oh, yeah, that sounds fun. Let's try that. Guess what we're doing tonight. But no, isn't so funny day.
Speaker 1: Everyone's just so into different things. Some things they'd be all for, but something else they might be like, oh my god, no, of course I would do that.
Speaker 2: Like some people love to be whipped and slapped around and choked, or you know, be tied up or handcuffs or colon.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I mean I've got a color.
Speaker 2: You could throw that in there.
Speaker 1: I thought, Yeah, I see you cheeky. I love it.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for you to throw something back at the bottom drawer of mine.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, yes see it all. Yes, Tyler wanted to shower thinks it's a toy targe things. It's row Yeah, the techniquely it is.
Speaker 2: We need to go to a sex doll.
Speaker 1: We do. We've been talking about going, but we just haven't. Next Brisbane trip, I would love to do it. We can make a vlog about it.
Speaker 2: It get banned from TikTok. Do anyone know would they get banned? Come with us to a sex store. I think that banned.
Speaker 1: We'd have to write like se double g s if we were to write it in how people like they.
Speaker 2: Showed a dealdo though, would that get removed?
Speaker 1: Oh I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know either.
Speaker 1: I'm not really sure. But yeah, it's so fun I think such fun stores. We're totally getting off topic here, but the exploration of like being handcuffed and being tied up.
Speaker 2: A little, and that excites me, Like I've doubled on that with Steve before, but it's not something I can say we do regularly. Yeah, it's been a once off once in a blue moon. But that's that excites me.
Speaker 1: So get ring now and again when you have a feeling all the place spice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, going away from that, No kids gonna knock on the door. Yes, that's sort of having a deal. I choved up my ass it Yeah, almost scares me, like how do you feel my buttthole? And it's got to do the opposite.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, that would definitely make you clench your buttole. Yeah no, no, no, I have wanted to explore like BDSM though, like the subdom.
Speaker 2: Like whips and stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's more of the concept. I mean, I don't know what that would look like. Tell me, but the more of the concept of like being with your intimate partner and trusting each other so much that like you are the submissive one a roleplay kind of that's cool, see.
Speaker 2: Kind of like three hundred and sixty five Days. Yes, because those movies, Wow, they turned me off.
Speaker 1: They're so hot, it's ridiculous. Yeah, even the whole Christian gray vibe, Like I kind of like that, and I know it's a little bit store Chrisian, a bit weird, but it's kind.
Speaker 2: Of hot sometimes. Yeah, it is kind of hot. Sometimes a little bit rough, I think, Yeah, but the concept of it, and when you're with someone that you really trust, you would be relaxed and turned on by it, not scared.
Speaker 1: But the whole like red room concept. Yeah, yeah, what's that thing?
Speaker 2: When our girlfriend showed us it's like this place in Sydney or Melbourne and it's got these rooms and you can go and get a message oh my god. Yeah, and you hire two messuses, the only female, which is weird. They should have males too, But you can go with your partner and have a massage and other things on the menu. Yes, like happy endings, but it's in beautiful rooms with like views of the Cydney, open glass windows, sex swings hanging up. But you go with your partner and it's got a whole menu, it's got a whole Looking at the men, you go, oh my god, this is a real place in Australia, what why about this?
Speaker 1: It was so shocked. You're like, obviously this is so on the DL that no one talks about it.
Speaker 2: No one talks about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so funny. Actually, I remember one of my old girlfriends. She was telling me someone that was in my life long long time ago, and she used to take the men that she was dating and go there as like something fun to do. She was so open and so sexually expressed, and she loved to explore and you know, enjoyed men and women. So she was just like I would take him, have fun and then get a massuse and there would be multiple of them and you can choose us whatever you want to do or whatever you want to experience. Or I think there was even something on there about BDSM like if you want to entry play or something like that. Locubver try it out for the first time. You're in a controlled environment, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: I wish there was people going come along with me from my day in the reading massage part in. Yeah, have you so cool to hear people's experiences if they've been. You know what, if anyone's listening and you've been to this place in Sydney, can we bring you on as a guest. I would love you about it, what your experience is, like, what you decided on the menu, because that's very edgy for me. I don't like.
Speaker 1: How it was for you and your partner. If it was a good thing, if it brought more play into your relationship, if it did the opposite, or if you went by yourself like I would love to know self.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of single girls will probably go on single men.
Speaker 1: Because we were talking about this and we were like, obviously we've never been, and we don't really know anyone who's been, no other than my girlfriend that I was telling you about, And it just feels like such a foreign concept, Like what you said, there's this in Australia, Like it doesn't make it.
Speaker 2: Just happen in Amsterdam. The red rooms.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's it called the red light District.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've walked through that I just felt so depressed.
Speaker 1: It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Saw young girls and their old women there and all their facial expressions. It looks like they just did not want to be Then, I'm like, have they been trafted here? Have they been held here? How do you know that they want to be there?
Speaker 1: You don't?
Speaker 2: You actually don't know if they want to be there.
Speaker 1: That's such a scary thought. Actually, because I remember seeing women in the windows like that at the red Light District.
Speaker 2: I felt so sad afterwards. I thought it would be fun and exciting and everyone talks about it, but I just walked away from them being like, oh my god, this is awful. I just didn't like.
Speaker 1: My first thought when I saw that was are they on drugs? Do they have to do drugs? They are to do that? You know, because a little bit docile and a bit like I don't know how to describe what that looks like.
Speaker 2: I know what you mean. They had this energy about them, but it looked like they want to be there. It looked like they were not even kind of emotionally there. Oh anyways, topic wow, yeah, that's what I kind of think. This stuff happens overseas Australia, but it's a thing here in Sydney apparently.
Speaker 1: There you go. Yeah, every day.
Speaker 2: You would have to not have any jealousy bone in your body to take your partner there, Like your girlfriend, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know how she did it, you're too jealous. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine. Yeah, I'm territorial. I want my person to be mine.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh god, no, oh, thank you so much for writing. And that was a really fun one. And on you guys. I kind of wish I was into it more, but I'm happy for you guys. That's awesome. It's so cool to explore your sexuality and be with a part of it. If you're safe enough that you can do that kind of stuff to see if you like it, see if you don't, and just have funnel along the way.
Speaker 1: You know what. That's what it's about as well. It's about being intimate with your partner. It's not about anybody else or anybody else seeing those things. It's about the connection that you have, this trust, the safety and it's funny story. Oh my god, it's the best part.
Speaker 2: If you did it once and you freaking hated it, it's like, oh my gosh, remember that time when we tried this.
Speaker 1: Yes, laugh about it, and you have something that's like you have that banter. Yeah, it's like something that will throw be funny together.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Or maybe you try something different the next time. Yeah, that's really cool. Thank you for bringing this in and putting your submission in. If you have any other stories, please feel free to bring them in because we love it.
Speaker 2: Yes. The link if you want to submit your story anonymously is in the description box below. Please bring them in. Anything nothing is off the table, anything controversial, anything creepy, spooky, sexual, off the cards. You haven't told anyone. You've only told your best friend. We don't know who's writing it in, like, we will never know. There's no way for us to find out. So your secret and say safe. That's not really a secret because you're telling us, but no one knows who you are. So bring it in.
Speaker 1: The secret is safe in Freaky Frame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks for joining us, guys. Bye bye