Speaker 1: Mardi Grass around the corner. Chrissy's cliquait, the great Tait McCray only call her Tate McCray. McGray annoys me. My mouth just does it.
Speaker 2: It goes to gray. It is McCray.
Speaker 1: McCray has sat down with Pride Site. Never heard of that. I should.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your people may get all the good.
Speaker 1: People, don't I Anyway, She has said, I love this. Gays are my favorite. No one beats them, nobody is better than them. My whole team is gay.
Speaker 2: It's the only.
Speaker 1: Opinion I really want when I'm releasing music. I absolutely get it. There's something magical and creative and honest and.
Speaker 2: Just knowledgeable about the gays. Yeah, we know what's up. Yeah, I wonder way that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really it's a gift.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It really is a gift. And she said that her dream collaboration would be with Scissa. She says she's one of the coolest and best writers ever. I love her. Don't bring up the Kendrick Lamartha.
Speaker 2: I'm not. Do you know what I was. I wasn't even going to go there, and now I want to. What I was going to bring up is aside from greedy, I've never really got Tate McCrae like, I like her, but I've never really Tom shocked. Oh, that's probably a really bad statement from a gay. I've never got her. But then I remember was greedy the one you just played fabulous, But I forgot that she had this song from like ages ago. I actually love this. I love you broke me first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's really talented. You by with Troy Savanne.
Speaker 2: Hello, Oh is that with Tate?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Duh oh, thank you so much for that's the best chiming you've ever made. Tom, You're so right, this is an absolute tune, so good. Okay, I take back my slight Tatem crachead, but I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you just need it, you need a refresher course. So now you never need to speak badly about Tapa cras ever. Again. I love that Kate Hudson is popping up all over my feet at the moment because I love her and I love her Mum, Goldie Horn little google on her. Her middle name is Gary Kate Gary Hudson g a double r y, the same way that my dad spells his name.
Speaker 2: Is that a gag?
Speaker 1: Do you think I don't know? It's on my list of things to look further into. But she's she's around because she's starring in a Netflix series called Running Point, where I mean she's just gonna Are you a fan of hers or maybe I.
Speaker 2: Know, think about me? Growing up in primary school early two thousands, she was on and in everything.
Speaker 1: How to Lose a Guy Today almost famous, which is amazing. She would love it so much. It's true story. Actually anyway, she has said that Taylor Swift has absolutely earned the icon status. She says that Taylor's done something so amazing, which is that she's never wavered from her conviction, no matter what everyone's laid on her. She's just continued to strive forward. And she really is an exceptional writer. Her icon status is so deserved.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: I do too. She also sat down with I always get them wrong, Jimmy Fallon. I was calling Kimmel Jimmy Fallon and they did a little spooky What does it mean about Taylor Swift wearing the Penny Lander's a really iconic furry jacket The Penny Lane made famous and almost famous, which was Kate Hudson's character in the film. They're wondering what it all means.
Speaker 3: Super Bowl weekend. Almost Famous was trending because Taylor Swift were the Penny Lean coats and this was.
Speaker 2: Very, very exciting. Yes, she would be the Penny Lane coat.
Speaker 1: And then there was this whole like Easter egg thing.
Speaker 3: Oh there's always telling with like thirteen because because Almost Famous came out on the thirteenth, September thirteenth, two thousand and no big deal was counting and the Beatles song Penny Lane was released on February thirteenth.
Speaker 1: Getting it's getting kind of weird.
Speaker 3: Halla's favorite numbers thirteen.
Speaker 2: What is she telling?
Speaker 1: Maybe she's telling us that she's going to announce it she's having a baby on March thirteenth.
Speaker 2: Ooh, that could be right. Let's pop that in a calendar on March thirteen, Tom and check if Swany's right.
Speaker 1: What's the sort of sneaky stuff that Mi Queen.
Speaker 2: Does that Friday? Mister Christy.
Speaker 1: Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Don Are You