Speaker 1: On Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody.
Speaker 3: Good morning. Have you Tuesday in Melbourne?
Speaker 2: Rap bit Tuesday?
Speaker 3: How are we all?
Speaker 2: Morning?
Speaker 3: Morning?
Speaker 2: Did the tree last night?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Did you well done?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 5: Did you let the kids participate? You did dad get mad and take over?
Speaker 6: No, don't be silly. The kids participated and then they went to bed and you.
Speaker 3: Fixed it all. Yeah. I think that's pretty common occurrence in many houses.
Speaker 6: I'm going to give you a credit yet again, miss Phillips. You put me onto a good thing with.
Speaker 3: That tree there, literree?
Speaker 4: Did you do you got a theme?
Speaker 6: I ditched the tinsel after the look you guys gave me yesterday, I said, tinsel is out.
Speaker 2: We've got the ball bulls.
Speaker 3: Did you got color things?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: It's no sort of mixed, not bright colors, and it doesn't look like a Wiggles tree all colors?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Music like are we talking reds and golds? Or have we gone like peach and purple?
Speaker 4: I can't really remember.
Speaker 3: Also paid heaps of attention to his tree.
Speaker 6: Well, I I thought actually didn't need too much because it's pretty lit. I just didn't want it over the top like in the past. Our tree looks like bullbles vomited on.
Speaker 3: It's just too much like a unicorno.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, just too much.
Speaker 3: Keep it simple less, there's.
Speaker 4: More guys, no bows though, bos are in.
Speaker 6: I did the big ceremony where I hold the three year old up and he tries to clamp on there like simber.
Speaker 2: That's how it goes.
Speaker 4: How money and very good? Jason?
Speaker 2: Were you ready now? You're ready to go? Ready to go? Now? Just need presents food.
Speaker 5: I was wrapping my presence last night, okay, sort of halfway there.
Speaker 4: Do you know what? It's one of the worst jobs, isn't it?
Speaker 3: And I love it?
Speaker 4: Therapy. Do you set up some sort of shopping center gift wrapping.
Speaker 3: Station, wrapping station at my house?
Speaker 2: Great? I used to work on the gift wrapping bar. David Jones.
Speaker 4: I'm not convinced you to be a great rapper.
Speaker 2: I'm not bad rapper. Is in a rapper? Got I got?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got you. I think the low point was one year.
Speaker 6: I was running out of time, so I used alfa because it just falls very well.
Speaker 3: It doesn't fold well at all.
Speaker 4: Though falls great.
Speaker 6: You just fold the present like it's leftovers, and then you're just whack.
Speaker 4: What on earth? Were you wrapping all of your presents?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah in al for newspaper.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Then I just whacked like the little you know, the stick on bow. Yeah yeah, so it looks like the shiny paper which is quite explinning.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 5: Hey guys, we have a huge show today. We have cash to go with the first out of the show on the show this morning.
Speaker 2: Not only that, Gaga tickets up for.
Speaker 5: Grown now they're not just tickets there tickets in a sweet so we are giving you corporate sweet tickets. She's in fact, so many people are rolling into town at the moment you say, Oprah just landers.
Speaker 3: Oprah has landed in Sydney last night.
Speaker 2: You're here for Gaga.
Speaker 3: No, they're sort of swapping.
Speaker 5: Gaga comes to Melbourne first, she goes to sit in and they swap, I'm going to open next theirs So for girlfriends so excited?
Speaker 2: Are just going to it?
Speaker 3: Yeah with the galley, she's like.
Speaker 2: A variety show, juggling.
Speaker 4: Jokes, she'll preach she oh yeah, I would really love to come with the galleys.
Speaker 5: I don't know why you weren't inhearted. Can you talk about the Meghan Michael interview?
Speaker 4: Do you think we can get an Oprah show back, hopefully like a T shirt.
Speaker 3: I'll be at the merch stand.
Speaker 6: Can you imagine what Lauren's going to be like after two hours with Oprah?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh. Thankfully for you guys. We've only got one day left after that.
Speaker 2: It'll be an inspirational day from you.
Speaker 4: You know what we've got to talk about next, The bloody weather.
Speaker 5: It happened, but you know the weather allowed me the time to do something yesterday.
Speaker 4: Thanking our lucky stars, Rainy.
Speaker 3: Something put off got.
Speaker 4: Done, Bloody Melbourne left.
Speaker 2: We we'll go there.
Speaker 6: Next huge show coming up as we mentioned, and five K question as well. Let's get into it for Tuesday Morning Melbourne Morning album just gone six pas six. How to like to score our cheeky five hundred dollars nice and early this morning. You just got to register by the novaplayer app or go to Nova fm dot com dot au and we are going to be reading out a couple of names in the next ten minutes. First one of those two people to call us back will win the cash. How good it is you snooze you lose thanks to our mates at Spec Savers, don't snooze on specs Savers Health Fund offer which ends December thirty. First get thirty percent off all lends options with any health fun conditions apply.
Speaker 2: I should have got a Spec Savers.
Speaker 3: One of our team went to Spec Savers, got new specs.
Speaker 2: Looks.
Speaker 3: Can you see people for the first time in new frame?
Speaker 4: I know he looks very stylish.
Speaker 3: You look great.
Speaker 2: It looks like mister Sheen's living in Fitzroy.
Speaker 3: Mister Sheen is living in Fitzroy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a little board mister Sheen character.
Speaker 3: I can't remember what mister Sheen looks like.
Speaker 4: He was is the Yeah, I know him, little board character, the spray guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Brodi's gone very.
Speaker 3: Much chunky frames. I like them. I think you look good.
Speaker 4: He's very very very very hip, very hip.
Speaker 3: Yesterday it was raining, as we all know, because it's all anyone will talk about. My social media was full of people being like, how good is the first day of summer in Melbourne? It was snowing in the mountains, ski fields, hail, But it allowed me the time to do the dreaded iPhone back up and restore on a new phone.
Speaker 2: It doesn't take as long as it used to.
Speaker 5: Well, so I've had got the new phone, right, the new seventeen. But I get it out of the box and the first thing I had to do was update the software, Like it doesn't come updated update.
Speaker 4: Well, it could have been an update since it left the factory in China.
Speaker 5: So that took forever. Before I'd even got started. I had to go through that. Yeah, that took It took like an hour.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then line it just doesn't ever.
Speaker 3: And then you have to make sure your phone's completely backed.
Speaker 4: Up, and then you have to do and don't you have auto back up on?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, but you still need to then go I don't know back up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it doesn't take long.
Speaker 3: Then when was the last time you did it? Because I did it yesterday.
Speaker 4: And I remember a few weeks ago as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I did it like a month or so, changed phones maybe last year, But it didn't take long.
Speaker 3: It's still like it was a three three three hours job.
Speaker 4: Back here, it's a lot.
Speaker 3: Did they have three four hours?
Speaker 6: Did you go in store to get it? What do you mean to buy the phone?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I got it from job high Fi.
Speaker 2: You didn't go and Apple and get apples?
Speaker 3: Apples? Too hectic for me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Too, right, you need to make an appointment to chat.
Speaker 2: In Chatty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's only one at Chats.
Speaker 6: They've got one at Southland. No, that's not but no trees. No trees at Southland. You know how the Chatty Trees beautiful store. Yeah, someone's got a order them.
Speaker 3: No, there's no trees at job high Fire either.
Speaker 6: Do you know Luckier video g used to work in the Apple store. Yeah, you could have got him to do it.
Speaker 4: No, but I thought the same thing, and he didn't just know the first thing about how to.
Speaker 2: I know he's got a lie for that.
Speaker 6: What's if you're working in the shop and you actually don't know what you're doing, what do you say to the customer?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Let's find out together.
Speaker 3: Absolutely no, no, no. But Paul is also trying to be the same and he's having more complications with his than mine. So he's off to the Apple stop.
Speaker 4: Now, Lauren, I had a lot of issues getting into many of my apps. It took me for days. How are you coping?
Speaker 3: I couldn't get into the car park this morning, old people technology, Well, because I don't actually my car parks logged in as another colleague who used to work, so I don't know her email and password to get in. That's just when I started here. They're like, just use this one. Oh yeah, so I can't get into the car park. That's been my main thing.
Speaker 4: The Tesla was because your cars operated from your phone.
Speaker 5: Yes, that was complicated, but I managed to I managed to tackle that this morning. I allowed ample time this morning. My yeah, it's things like passwords.
Speaker 4: It will be something like for me. It was when I went to Carl's to try to use my fly Bys car and I couldn't get into the app.
Speaker 6: To be fair, was the pub plus app. The Schooner's what I hang on, I've got my pub Plus on.
Speaker 4: I've got again go into the passwords folder. You know, it wasn't there for the fly Bys.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's not.
Speaker 4: For the Schooner or my points.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well no, Pouls tried to set up a new one, but somehow the password is changing. So he had he did passwords wrong so many times to wait twenty minutes and it wasn't an hour, and he goes, now I've got to wait four hours. And in the middle of last night he was trying to do it again. I'm like nah, And then he was on find my friend, find my phone or whatever, and it was like, you can reset factory settings one of the iPhones, and he couldn't work out which was connected, and I'm like, you're going to reset mine, but I've just done.
Speaker 3: I was like, don't do it. So he's off to the Apple shop.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine to carry on there? Last night?
Speaker 5: But I was grateful for a raining day because I stayed in and if it was sunny, I would have been.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm so frustrated.
Speaker 4: Didn't it rain?
Speaker 3: It rained in at Paul and the Old Man's.
Speaker 6: Well today too, pretty much same again. She howers nineteen. How are we looking for the week?
Speaker 4: Nice in the afternoon, it's going to be a really hot day on Thursday. Thing alight And it just just out of the work boom.
Speaker 3: I can't the bomb. The bomb's not updated on the new phone.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you're got to accept the terms in conditions. I can't log in.
Speaker 3: The old bomb doesn't work on the new phone.
Speaker 6: Oh no, you've got to get the new one. The new forty billion dollars we spent on it.
Speaker 2: It was just amazing.
Speaker 3: I've got the new one.
Speaker 8: Stay snooze on Specsavor's Health Fund over which ends to seventh thirty one get thirty percent of all lens options with any health Fund conditions apply.
Speaker 7: Should have gone to Specsavors.
Speaker 3: Jason Lawrence Season Lawrence. You snooze, you lose.
Speaker 6: We'll just see your details on an overplayer app or OVERFM dot com dot are you. We'll read out two names a morning to Reason from Berwick or Crystal from Ringwood. This morning, first, one of those guys to call us back.
Speaker 2: Well when I know the who we got?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, Hello, talk to us Crystal.
Speaker 3: We've got Crystal.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, hello, Crystal. Well done.
Speaker 3: You heard your name? You called us first?
Speaker 2: Easy?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 2: No worries? Five hundred dollars coming your way?
Speaker 4: One hundred big ones?
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 9: Perfect timing for Christmas.
Speaker 3: Oh you idiot, Chris don't are you not an idiot? No, we have one rule on this show. You say the sea word. In December, we all listen to Mariah.
Speaker 10: Carey, oh one on one Christmas.
Speaker 3: It's just one thing.
Speaker 10: I don't care about the present, the Christmas true.
Speaker 3: Just want to for my ow. You could have one.
Speaker 6: As Crystal say you sorry, Mariah.
Speaker 2: One role on this show in December. You say the C word. We play Mariah Carey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we don't want people to get fatigued for the festive season too early, so that's our rule for the next two weeks.
Speaker 2: Otherwise it's just too much festive chat.
Speaker 5: So that gets to stop us talking about it all the time. But that was on Crystal.
Speaker 3: The caller accidently said that she was using money she just won for shopping.
Speaker 6: When we were setting up the tree last night, Chinahan, norm we just pack everything festive related in bags, opened it up. I found the found the stockings, but also all our festive pajamas.
Speaker 3: From last year. Throw them in the washing machine. Give mothball.
Speaker 2: One of the kids wanted to put one on. Then he was sneezing for about an hour.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, surely, like that's hard for kids, because kids grow a.
Speaker 2: Lot, I know. Yeah, they were like mid rips.
Speaker 3: They need to be handing them down to Archie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Felix is mine. Yeah, they're a little bit tight, okay, yeah, but all the.
Speaker 5: Festive armies, yeah, I've got We're going up on Friday to see Paul's nieces.
Speaker 3: And they've all got the Grinch. The Periander Grinch's what they wanted.
Speaker 4: So they've all got a Grinch merchandise this year.
Speaker 2: Have you seen videos?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, the hysterical it's great. So it's not great, awful funny Clint.
Speaker 6: So it's people filming, like, yes, they're hosting festive parties and all the kids and everyone are there, and then someone will dress up as the greench and storm in and steal all the presents.
Speaker 3: But the kids are actually.
Speaker 6: I've seen, and then on till the videos, the dads pick up the kids and go to steal them.
Speaker 4: I went so good shopping yesterday for a few little Chris Kringle gifts. Right, I've discovered a a snoop Dog elf on the shelf. What it was unbelievable.
Speaker 3: He's got his own.
Speaker 4: Spoop Dog themed full range of snoop Dog festive merchandise. I imagine were one of those type homing type shops. Was one on glen Ferry Road.
Speaker 2: What's new.
Speaker 4: Of it's a more modern version.
Speaker 3: Still exists.
Speaker 2: I don't think what's new?
Speaker 4: Hey, he had all all of it. So the popularity has only increased since the Grand Final. Yeah, wrapping paper, Yes, sorts.
Speaker 5: Of merch a snoop Jog Snoop Dog Grand Final Jersey. Did you Nis and nephew's photover it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 3: The AFL gave it to us and they all wanted it.
Speaker 4: So one of them is getting that for pretty amazing. What's new?
Speaker 2: Where do I buy those little number places?
Speaker 4: Said?
Speaker 3: One of them is getting that for? And I stopped myself. I'm getting more aware.
Speaker 4: Getting hard, isn't it? It's hard, especially at six twenty seven am. Don't usually do much thinking.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, coming up a little bit later on your chance to when you way to Gaga, and I'm not talking just a ticket, I'm talking a sweet.
Speaker 4: In the sweet scenes.
Speaker 6: That's right, the p style, your chance to win when you hear Gaga, give us a ring and the sweet tickets are yours.
Speaker 2: It is that simple.
Speaker 5: Hey, have you guys ever had anything named after you? I had a guide dog named after me.
Speaker 4: Did you do? Yeah?
Speaker 3: When I was the ambassador for seeing our dogs. They named one Lauren, a pup, terrible name for a dog.
Speaker 4: Did it succeed in craft? It failed?
Speaker 5: And then the owners started like a Lauren the failed god dog Instagram.
Speaker 4: Amazing.
Speaker 5: It was when I was thinking they brought them in and they named them after us.
Speaker 4: No, but I have opened several things. Well, last week I was down at Adventure Park, Gelong opening the new slide.
Speaker 3: That's right, name it the Clinton.
Speaker 4: I wish No they did not, Lauren, we should chat to them about that.
Speaker 6: I think they had a flavor of Basket and Robins in Brisbane.
Speaker 3: And they named it.
Speaker 4: What didn't sell? Very well?
Speaker 3: What flavor did you go to the taste out? That's such a radio stunt, isn't it, Robins. Let's all name a flavor after us? Well, okay, that's pathetic. And yeah, Meghan the Stallionion, this artist with the double a R, the NBA playing boyfriend has named his new boat after her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, has named his. It's called the SS Stallion. It's been seen docked in the water.
Speaker 2: The SS Stallions Strong.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: How have they been dating for It's a very good question, Clint. It must be about three or four months. It's very very fresh.
Speaker 2: Do you find that romantic.
Speaker 3: To name a boat after your home? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Four?
Speaker 5: You know what if Paul bought me a boat, I don't care what that's romantic. It was a big I don't want a tiny.
Speaker 3: Named after me.
Speaker 2: I love when blokes try and do romantic gestures, but it's sort.
Speaker 3: Of take points for trying the backfires.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like I remember my mum was always at almost said the festive time of year should always be to my dad.
Speaker 4: Don't be buying me any appliances. That is not romantic.
Speaker 3: No, that's not good gift. That is not a good gift.
Speaker 4: It's hard, isn't it. Well?
Speaker 6: I think we're getting very getting good if you say the C word on this show in December, we're playing the right.
Speaker 3: But that, I mean, that's very romance.
Speaker 4: After SS stallion like it not S S the stallion, just the stallion thirteen. The S S is a nautical term. I think you should know, boat boy, what does SS mean?
Speaker 3: Is it a nautical term?
Speaker 2: I have heard it throwing a wren?
Speaker 4: What's your boat called?
Speaker 2: I know that?
Speaker 4: What's your boat called?
Speaker 2: My boat? I call it Ossie Paul after my dad.
Speaker 4: Oh that's nice pool.
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't put in there.
Speaker 4: It's because it's nautical. S.
Speaker 3: S historically stood for steamship or screw.
Speaker 4: Steamer's got an output design, you must put s.
Speaker 2: No, mine's outboard pool, Osie Paul thirteen and twenty four.
Speaker 3: They have to have names, don't they, Paul? I called it is this on, Oh you're not joking?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, named after my dad Aussie Paul. There you go, yes, Ossie Paul Hey thirteen twenty four ten. Has someone done something for you thinking it was romantic but it's actually not?
Speaker 2: I know, Like, do you think we'll get more ladies calling saying what they're blo I think.
Speaker 3: When women do things that are romantic, generally it is romantic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it hits the spot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, blokes can do strange things they consider romantic.
Speaker 6: I got my wife a finger bum last week from Baker's. That's that's romantic gesture.
Speaker 2: It's romance.
Speaker 3: Well why because you both loves if she loves finger bums exactly. Think is it a surprising one?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no surprise one. That's not Yeah, if it's by requests you know.
Speaker 3: Paul came on, was like, what your treats today? I'll be like, oh, I love it's a surprise.
Speaker 2: That right, That's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's not what it's surprise is. It's this surprise alm the.
Speaker 6: Type flowers I'll never buy flowers on like Valentine's dan stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I like to do surprise flowers.
Speaker 3: How often are you doing romantic surprise flowers?
Speaker 4: Twice a year when I haven't done it this year, but there's two more coming up.
Speaker 6: Twenty eight days to go, bro cooll surprise, you're going to get every day two bouquets in a month. Thirteen and twenty four ten is our number. Has your partner tried to do something for you that they thought was romantic?
Speaker 3: Or just call us and we'll tell you if it's romantic. What's your partner done for.
Speaker 2: You in return?
Speaker 6: I got two hundred and fifty dollar Cogan vouchers to go. Now that's romance is thirteen and twenty four ten is our number. What have you done for your partner that you thought was romantics? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We are talking romance. What did your partner do for you? Or what did you do for someone and you think it's pretty romantic.
Speaker 3: But perhaps it wasn't received as well as you intended.
Speaker 4: Is romance dead?
Speaker 3: No, We've got a bit of romance.
Speaker 6: Cog Inveauchtor to Go, executive producer brod He said he has done something romantic.
Speaker 12: It was with my now beautiful wife Anika. I thought I would take us on a romantic trip to the snow one winter, and so I booked a lodge and it was beautiful. Unbeknownst to me that I booked it, there was a boys trip in our room that we booked. So there was a boys trip and they were on a bender.
Speaker 3: You booked a romantic week away in a shared hostel room.
Speaker 2: Shared room.
Speaker 6: I did not was shared the way you said lodge. Then sounded like you booked the whole joint out.
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 12: And then so she wasn't the most romantic weekend when we were trying to sleep at two a m. And they were pumping tunes in the same road.
Speaker 2: Also, knowing you, you would have gone on the beers with the balls.
Speaker 12: They were actually great value.
Speaker 4: Shuts shuts.
Speaker 3: It's like that.
Speaker 5: It was at the HbA n where he takes his wife around the romantic trip and just happened.
Speaker 4: What a coincidence.
Speaker 2: Is our number of romantic gestures gone wrong?
Speaker 3: Next we're asking about romantic gestures gone wrong. I know someone that bought a dog, a puppy. It was going to be there.
Speaker 5: They didn't have children, and that was going to be there, you know, first attempt at a family and he was allergic to the dog, to romantic legs. Between the legs. Had to give back shame.
Speaker 2: How do we feel about it? Pet as a present?
Speaker 3: Well, I would have given Paul back if he was Yeah right, yeahte dog, the dog stays taken.
Speaker 6: Good morning, good morning, all right? A romantic gestures. Let me set the scene.
Speaker 13: This was for an ex partner for Valentine's Say. I hired a helium tape and blew up hundreds of Chinese love heart balloons and hid them in his car in the morning. We weren't living together, so I drove over put them all in his car, and then I want to talk for his reaction, so I hid in his front garden bush until he came out from work.
Speaker 5: But it was at least.
Speaker 13: Thirty minutes later because he was running late and we were texting.
Speaker 3: He had no idea, oh my going on? And did he love it?
Speaker 13: He did love it, but upon reflection, was probably something that I would have loved. I did it because I thought, yes, I don't think.
Speaker 14: Always care about that stuff.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to say he came out of the apartment with someone else.
Speaker 4: Really taking he's still with said boyfriend.
Speaker 13: If I reflect on the romantic gesture back, I got a key ring so we weren't quite a line.
Speaker 3: What did the keyring say?
Speaker 14: Yeah, it had a tea on it for Tigan, so there was thought there.
Speaker 3: Personalized What did he buy that for you for Valentine's Day? No, it's romantic. If the key ring has a key to his house on it, romance, he's a keyring.
Speaker 4: But look, God's dad actually to make you a girlfriend a key to his house.
Speaker 5: That's romantic and his first dating. And you're like, wow, we're really progressing here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I remember that a week later day to fight you wanted to change the locks. Yet, Wow, that happens.
Speaker 2: That's apparently Julie in Werby.
Speaker 15: Hello, ju Hi, guys, there you're going your show. I took my husband for a nice romantic anniversary dinner down to the morning, beautiful restaurant, nice seafood restaurants. He had a gorgeous plate of muscles, loved his lunch, and then spent the next three hours in the toilet bringing it all back up a.
Speaker 3: Food basing the muscles.
Speaker 4: Muscles suggest you gone wrong. It's very ambitious to have muscles on a date, isn't it. Like they're very like China price.
Speaker 2: They smell good. I've never never eaten them, but I love smell.
Speaker 3: I don't know it would be good for your that spaghetti with muscles.
Speaker 4: Yeah hello Christian, Hello, good morning. Well what have you got for us? I feel like you'd be a romantic bloke.
Speaker 16: Oh well, last year, in the December twenty fifth, we decided that we weren't going to do presents for each other. Oh that's a test, So I thought, you thought, now, there's no way I'm not going to get her a present. So I got her advice and vacuum cleaner.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm not smart.
Speaker 4: One was no good at home. They're very good though those I love the.
Speaker 3: Romantic gift.
Speaker 2: No, but they weren't going to do gifts.
Speaker 16: I thought this is something special. Yeah, it was expensive. And then I woke up on twenty December December and she got me flights and accommodation to go to Byron Beata Beat.
Speaker 3: And how did it go down? Christian?
Speaker 16: Well we still use the vacuum.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, good morning. Everybody tell you what You're off the floor, You're okay? During your news clinch, was I.
Speaker 5: Been on YouTube? How to release I've done something to my next shooting down?
Speaker 16: My arm.
Speaker 2: Throwdown?
Speaker 5: Last night I actually had a yesterday. I was carrying my niece on Sunday who refused to walk home from our.
Speaker 10: Course.
Speaker 2: That was so close, that was so good. Wow, I went there. Wow, you say work?
Speaker 4: We blamed?
Speaker 6: Where was she refusing to walk home from from our party? The festive party? That's all right.
Speaker 3: I carried her.
Speaker 4: And look, when you're feeling a bit under the weather, it's hard, it's hard to catch yourself. But you did well.
Speaker 2: Then I could carry you on Friday at our festive drinks to me.
Speaker 4: What do you mean I was so well behaved?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're fine.
Speaker 4: Didn't do anything that, mate, I got that dance floor going.
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 3: You did, got the dance floor going.
Speaker 4: I think they played the choir Boys at one stage the Paradise.
Speaker 2: Yes, we requested it.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know, yes, I have sonic.
Speaker 4: Can I do anything to help Laron, because you are my best friend of twenty years and I will see whatever I can for you.
Speaker 3: No, I'm fine, and the words RecA jadh In.
Speaker 2: Fact, keep your distance.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, coming up this hour on the show, we are doing a gun By takeover. We know this time a year, it's expensive presence and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 5: Huh, and even just like entertaining the children. Kid, they're about to have about a million weeks off school. Jayce already came in this morning.
Speaker 4: You know, it's really annoying.
Speaker 3: This was a conversation at six o one. You know, it's really annoying. I just found out I only have one day off on our radio holidays that the kids aren't at school, and then they start their holidays. I was like, how good you get all this time with the kids.
Speaker 2: No, don't get me wrong, I am very much looking forward to someone with the kids.
Speaker 10: It did not sound like no, no, no, one try having them for seven weeks already. Even you don't believe your own lives.
Speaker 17: No.
Speaker 6: I was sitting there with that last night. We'll put your list together, and what we're going to do over the break?
Speaker 3: What are you doing over there?
Speaker 4: What's on the top of the list.
Speaker 6: Well, we're going to go fishing, avoid each other, fishing in the s s O P yep, going to take.
Speaker 2: Him down to Dramana. We're going to do the driving.
Speaker 3: You're going to go driving in Dramana.
Speaker 18: The drive the movies. Oh, I'm not just driving a DRAMAA and back for the kids. Dramana, all right, trying to go back, and that was no, one's getting screens.
Speaker 3: Have you got these? Still have the Raptor.
Speaker 4: I've got the Raptor before Raptor.
Speaker 2: So we're going to back it. In the driving We're going.
Speaker 3: To put movies because they're often old fashionable. Home alone amazing.
Speaker 6: Great however nine fifteen start pm, Yeah, because the sun.
Speaker 5: But we were just talking about gestures. I went on a good date to the drive in. It was sort of in that weird time when driving to becoming in vogue again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was really fun.
Speaker 4: Loved that.
Speaker 2: Sounds like something got up to know good.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't get up to no good. It was just like at the time I was like, that's lame, and then we got there, I was like, that was yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: It's a great night. It was great.
Speaker 4: We had a comfortable car to day.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm going to take. The full mattress in the back.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, you fully put donners and pillows and all the things.
Speaker 6: Some of the sessions they do a second session eleven fifteen. Yeah, yeah, I'm I'm sleeping there in the car. I'll leave in the morning. So yeah, great, I am looking forward to spending time with the kids. It's just yeah, a day and it sounds like a shut up.
Speaker 3: It's got two activities planned for eight weeks and is it eight weeks? How long that off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like they get a year off and this stupid half a day thing.
Speaker 3: So they finished on a Tuesday for half a day on a Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Surely they can do the next Tuesday. No Tuesday after So you've got some kids finish this, so you only have one and a half days on your own?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how good is it? I just couldn't be better for him?
Speaker 4: Could it?
Speaker 3: All that wonderful? All that wonderful family time?
Speaker 6: Any Way, to say thank you for listening to the show, we are doing a gun By takeover coming up family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they're going to skip Friday.
Speaker 3: Ye, why not give them another day off? They get another one more.
Speaker 2: I'm here and you Lauren coming up next quick.
Speaker 4: I received a voicemail from a very high profile Melbournian. I'm going to hit play on it next. It is as awkward as can be. You are going to be aghast.
Speaker 3: You might wet your parents laughing.
Speaker 6: Morning, Melbourne, twelve past seven. This is number one hundred and this is the song you're listening out for. What a banger, great song, Lady Gaga. When you hear a play paparazzi.
Speaker 3: When did you think you're touchdown in mal.
Speaker 2: I thought you would have jumped on the jet with Oprah.
Speaker 4: They could jetpool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, jetpool gotta be a good chat. I can't imagine Oprah and Gaga jet baby mates. Got to be a D and M on that flight. Yeah, when you hear paparazzi, not yet, but when you hear it, give us a ring and you will win your way into our v IP suite at Lady Gaga, which is coming up this week.
Speaker 2: When if you will stick.
Speaker 3: Around for how can you get here today for front tomorrow tomorrow for private jet?
Speaker 4: Or you reckon?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, Hey guys, I want to talk Mobile phones? They can you did you got a shiny new one? They can get you into trouble every now and then with errant texts and the like.
Speaker 2: What's your real Because used to do media training for the footballers.
Speaker 4: It pertains more to social media. But I would always say, if you have to ask yourself, should I post this?
Speaker 2: Don't?
Speaker 4: So you could apply that to a text should I text this, don't? This is more around voicemails. I thought voicemails were dead d ed because people are texting in the first instance, right to check in to do something.
Speaker 5: But they do this thing now where remember you used to have to call one oh one and go through it. Now they will just pop up to them.
Speaker 6: Who does or you get like you ring someone and they go after the time, leave your message. It'll be transformed into.
Speaker 4: Every now and then, though, Jason, a voicemail catches my eye, and this one did because it's from someone who would never leave me a voicemail. It's from a now former colleague, but friend Tony.
Speaker 2: Jones, now does he realizes left the length.
Speaker 4: You can you can see how long it goes for, and it goes it went for a while, and it immediately sort of a voice.
Speaker 5: Note because voice notes I've accidentally sent many people by his Lauren.
Speaker 4: That's a really interesting point you make. It's a voicemail, but.
Speaker 17: Hit play, Jason, Sorry, mate, I got completely tied up today and didn't get a chance to.
Speaker 1: Call you back. We are a little short starved. Ha ha ha ha ha.
Speaker 17: I'll try to chat with you over the weekend, but I bet you're just relishing this lightened workload.
Speaker 1: Good on you. You deserve it. Talk soon.
Speaker 3: So hang on.
Speaker 5: He's tried to send He's tried to send a voice to text, and he sent a voice.
Speaker 4: Not call me.
Speaker 3: No no no no voice no no no no no no no no no no no no what.
Speaker 4: So he's tried he's tried a voice to text and he's accidentally called me and left a voicemail. Oh that's on my voicemail.
Speaker 17: Sorry mate, I got completely tied up today and didn't get a chance.
Speaker 1: To call you back. We are a little short staffed.
Speaker 3: Ha ha ha ha. But he thinks, now that's better than me.
Speaker 5: When I do them, I go, hij's full stop, how are you going?
Speaker 3: Question mark? I forget to put all the punctuation.
Speaker 2: And then it reads it back Hi Jack, No, we want to talk Boomers on.
Speaker 3: Text, boomers on technology in technology.
Speaker 4: This all follows his voicemail I received a couple of days ago from our mate TJ.
Speaker 17: Sorry mate, I got completely tied up today and didn't get a chance to call you back.
Speaker 1: We are a little short staffed.
Speaker 4: Ha ha ha ha ha. So his explanation, he says, I feel so stupid I just left you a voicemail. I thought I was dictating a text. So if I sound like a robot, you will know why.
Speaker 3: It is doing.
Speaker 6: Test is so good thirteen twenty four ten is our number boomers and technology.
Speaker 5: So somehow every time I send my data photo like just text it to him, he sends the same photo straight back.
Speaker 3: And I don't know how, and I don't know why.
Speaker 5: As soon as we send him a photo, I always get a reply or Dad's replying to my photo and he sends the same photo back.
Speaker 2: We want you to see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he tries to save it, but he's somehow forwards.
Speaker 2: I don't know the save buttoner's report.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, I don't know. He sends it back to our I grouped out the family chat all the time.
Speaker 6: Jen Z twenty five year old or how old are you? Twenty two, twenty twelve, twenty twenty year old producer said we're not great on the old text.
Speaker 8: Well, first of all, who even uses voicemail?
Speaker 3: That's a big boomer.
Speaker 8: Well, anyways, you guys always use full stops, and it's no one uses full stops or question question marks. It feels like you guys are mad and we'll like, you're yelling at the full stop punctuation?
Speaker 4: Can you also not eat the microphone?
Speaker 3: No one uses punctuation anymore. Now you guys are boomers all look at us all we're all like.
Speaker 4: I'm like, Lauren, I text you, I go, hey, laws, what's up? Dot dot dot? I love the dot dot dot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And you know what a full stop is the end of the conversation.
Speaker 3: You mean we're yelling. No yelly you want to hear yelling? No, it means that you're mad.
Speaker 8: Like if you give me a full stop, I'm like, oh they're mad.
Speaker 2: No serious?
Speaker 3: Correct, No, no full stops anymore.
Speaker 8: Yeah, to know from me?
Speaker 4: Full stop now you're happy to use it.
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number, boomers and technology technico.
Speaker 4: What have you seen?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Facebook? I mean that is the reading ground for it on Facebook is just iconic.
Speaker 6: In return, I got turned in fifty the cogn vouch to go join us on the air here at nov Morning, Melbourne, twenty six, Pas seven. You're on the air with Jason and Lauren. You're listening out for Lady Gaga Paparazzi. When you hear the song give us a ring and you will win your way to the corporate suite for Lady Gaga.
Speaker 2: This is the one.
Speaker 13: Not yet.
Speaker 6: When you hear us play that, that's when you give us a ring and you're winning your way to the VRP suite for Gaga.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 4: But first we're talking boomers and tech right, and this all follows a voicemail I reci from my mate Tony Jones right from nine News. But he thought he was He thought he was using voice to text. He's just woken. He must have woken to a flurry of text messages tell him that we're talking about him on the radio. So TJ, this is for you. This is what you sent me.
Speaker 17: Sorry mate, I got completely tied up today and didn't get a chance to call you back.
Speaker 1: We are a little short start.
Speaker 4: Ha ha ha ha. Can I just get that isolated audio please? Ha ha ha.
Speaker 5: I love boomers on technology one of our team. Maybe it was that old producer and her mum. Every time she wrote on Facebook, you know how like on Facebook, if you write a comment, it'll say Lauren Phillips and then my comment.
Speaker 3: They would write their name at the start to write it, so it would always come on Yeah, Kaylaine Hastings. Is your mum a tech boomers?
Speaker 9: Just shocking.
Speaker 14: Happy birthday pay post for me on Facebook and instead of just upfloading one picture of me, she uploaded her whole camera roll.
Speaker 3: Was there anything dangerous in that?
Speaker 19: Oh not really, just some recipes that she'd screenshots and brasstof home she loves.
Speaker 6: I remember when I remember when our old producer was good friends with Darryl Braithwaite. She had to ring him mid show because he uploaded a photo of himself on the toilet like looking at He must have been scrolling while he was on the loop and he's hit take photo.
Speaker 3: And posted it. She was like, I've got an emergency. We're like, what's wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's happened?
Speaker 3: Darryl brave fots has done a dummy shot?
Speaker 2: Walk it down, Darryl. You need to remove the photo.
Speaker 3: Dazzler, get it off, Dazzler.
Speaker 4: Hey. Let's get to Matt from Endeavor Hills. Hey, Matt, Hey, how are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We're good, buddy?
Speaker 4: Are you Are you a boomer that's struggling with tech or no? Somebody?
Speaker 16: I used to work at a IT retailer and we had a customer come in whose iPod was getting heavier because.
Speaker 2: I was getting full.
Speaker 3: Hang on, No, they actually came in and said that.
Speaker 16: Yes, and then when we thought the new one, she's like, oh, that's much better.
Speaker 3: Oh that's great.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: Ella in ivan Ho, good morning, Good morning guys. How are you you got a storry about a boomer using technology?
Speaker 11: I do bless them the grandparents. Every suggestive emoji that comes up in they click, so I end up having to try and pretty much read a messic faced off just emojis.
Speaker 5: They just add, oh cute, Although I reckon, it's pretty cool if your grandparents can text.
Speaker 14: And yeah, yeah, it is pretty cupid.
Speaker 11: Yeah, when you get a message of about fifty emojis, it's a hard one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like charades on it is it is you on the emergency? Yes, hate gen z.
Speaker 5: Are the kids still using emojis or always boomers? If we're using emojis, Yeah, you're still boomers?
Speaker 8: I feel like you are will be?
Speaker 2: Are you kids still using emojis?
Speaker 3: I only do it with you guys, so I can blend in with it.
Speaker 8: That you can buy World the Impac for the ultimate summer experience, the only place in the state with water slides, rollercoaster shows and wildlife in one.
Speaker 3: Go to wildlife, I can buy world, Jason Lawrence buy a world.
Speaker 6: Our way of saying thank you for listening to the show for the year. We did this last year and it was a ripping day. We are taking over gun By Well, it's going to be our final show of the year before the silly season.
Speaker 3: Little season ender. That's right, and are well and tally in the silly season. So we're just contributing.
Speaker 6: Family passes to go. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We've got the whole park to ourself. Food, drinks, sordered. We're putting on brecky. It's going to be a ripping morning.
Speaker 3: Big kids, little kids, no kids, whoever you want to.
Speaker 2: Bring TONCTI kids fun.
Speaker 5: All right, let's get some people next. We got the place to ourselves in loads of people, including you. Cake from where would.
Speaker 3: Be good morning?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Now you want to come with your partner and your kids? How are the kids?
Speaker 13: The twins of four and my other daughter's ate.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a busy household.
Speaker 2: Will help you watch them on the lazy river on the slide.
Speaker 4: Okay, Dad over here, you're the one who mate kids and the experience in the department.
Speaker 2: Mine are coming. I'll be dealing with the house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll I'll be see you there, Katie. Sam in Baronia, Hey Sam, Hey, guys, are you going.
Speaker 2: We're good, We're good.
Speaker 4: Who have you got in your tribe?
Speaker 9: So I've got my partner and we've got three boys, beautiful.
Speaker 3: We will see you next Friday, Sam, excellent.
Speaker 2: Remember to make a meeting point when you get lost.
Speaker 3: No one will get lost. We got the place to ourselves.
Speaker 2: No, no, we did that.
Speaker 6: We wracked up at a school fair the other day. And I'm okay, here's the meeting point. We meet at the barbet a meeting bar bar.
Speaker 3: Dad will be in the bar if you need me.
Speaker 4: It seems logical. Still there as a move.
Speaker 2: I won't move. I'll wait for you to come.
Speaker 5: Then you're laughing all right now? Hailey in Fitzroy, good morning.
Speaker 7: That me.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, my god, Hailey, I believe you want to bring seven people talk.
Speaker 3: Us through you get.
Speaker 12: So.
Speaker 14: My son's got the best friends who are very supportive, brother, my husband and I who work, and they have had a real rough trot and I want to bring their dad and the kids.
Speaker 5: And yeah, you can bring them all, Hailey, you not find two more and we'll give you nine tickets one okay, don.
Speaker 3: Amazing, Hailey. We can't wait to meet you next Friday.
Speaker 2: Are okay?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 2: How many we're putting on the list.
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 9: I've got four little gremlins and I'd love to let them run loose around you all.
Speaker 3: We love little gremlins. Bring them along the list.
Speaker 2: It's not a drop and run like you're coming to.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I was going to come to the bar with you.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll see you there.
Speaker 4: Hello, Jody, Hello, do you want to come along?
Speaker 9: We would absolutely love to come along.
Speaker 4: Now, you've got two kids? How old are they?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 2: Please, don't make me say it?
Speaker 4: How old are they?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 4: They are speak seven? She's done it.
Speaker 5: Oh no, all right, Well, we can't wait to meet you in your little six sevens next.
Speaker 3: Week so much.
Speaker 6: They are going to be devastated and the seven year old turns eight. Oh yeah, yeah, Jodie, will see you next Friday.
Speaker 3: Right, thank you so much. I can't wait to meet you. It's going to be fun.
Speaker 2: Remember I'm still gonna believe they use that in parliament.
Speaker 4: Oh ma, it's happening more and more there's another one the other day, so on the news, I'm like stop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but also can you people on the news stop putting it on the news.
Speaker 4: You know what? Not me wash my hands of that.
Speaker 6: He's watching Sunrise during the Okay, I'm a Sunrise boy, now Sunrise.
Speaker 4: I did also say let's have a look at News twenty four.
Speaker 3: And he'd be the only one watching.
Speaker 4: That in the TV Sunrise.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, you know last year when we took over gun By World, my nine year old Hudson, the scammer of the family, tried to pull off the ultimate scam at our live show. I'll tell you, I'll remind you what he did. But he's He's also pulled off another scam over the weekend in Bentley.
Speaker 4: Outside our house.
Speaker 3: He's a little scammer.
Speaker 6: We'll go there next Hey, we're just uploading tickets to join us at our final show of the year.
Speaker 5: We're going to be live at gun buying your celebration. We want you to come along Melbourne, stay tuned.
Speaker 4: Get all festive with us.
Speaker 3: If you want to find out how to join us.
Speaker 6: I'm going to be bringing my boys along. Just keep an eye on the nine year old. He's a bit of a scammer. Well, last year when we were at gun By World, he's spirit animal. Yeah, he's pretty much you in many form.
Speaker 5: I'm not a scammer, though I get scammed. I'm his perfect target. That's the problem. I'm not his spirit animal. I'm the opposite.
Speaker 3: He sees me coming from a million miles away and he scams me.
Speaker 2: Well, he'll probably scam me again next Friday. So here's the go.
Speaker 6: Last year, when we finished at nine, you guys left, my wife rolled in with all the cousins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember that, right, they'd come from into state.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and the lovely people a gun By World came over and gave me front of line passes for the kids just to you, which I thought was very nice.
Speaker 4: I was like that, you don't have to do that, Jason Hawkins. He went, yeah, no I didn't. I was.
Speaker 6: I was laying down Lilah near the pool, saying wake me when you're ready to go hand and I gave him a honey to give out to the kids. Maybe an hour or so later, I was walking over to grab a drink and I noticed like a couple of these girls running around with front of line passes as well, and I was like, oh, what did you get there? He said, ah, there's a kid in a Nova jumper that sold them to me. And I'm like, what, how do He was walking around the kids at the end of the line going way wait, wait, wait, five dollars go front of line, front of line.
Speaker 3: I'm old.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you can't be selling front of line, passing now just for cash money, can't catch money. You're kidding me.
Speaker 6: And then on the weekend that was his little scam last year. And then on the weekend he set up a drink stand out at the front of the house, like a lemonade stand, yeah, except it was like soft drinks and water and stuff like that. He was praying on the people that are like going to the park hot day, I'll get out there and sell drinks.
Speaker 2: He's latest scam.
Speaker 3: But when you get the drinks from your fridge, yeah, he's just raiding the fridge.
Speaker 6: He's raiding the fridge and selling amount of the streak. And he's liked this little scam is because it's Saturday morning. People are out dog walking and stuff and they walk past their like, oh, cute kids are here. They're selling drawn up little signs and things, and then most people go and you do the same. You know, when you walk outside coals and people they're going, hey, donation, donation.
Speaker 2: You go got no cash?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no sorry, not today?
Speaker 4: A square? No, he doesn't that. He doesn't have a square, does he. He wouldn't have a square. He's got an app where you can tap and go.
Speaker 6: He says to them, Now that's okay. If you had money, you would have bought something. And they go yeah, and he goes, all good, I now take cards.
Speaker 3: How do you know?
Speaker 5: I was a Jobi highfug getting a new phone yesterday and I saw all these like payment things, payment apps.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well like even our babysits, even our babysit are now rather than transferring cash and stuff, she'll just go there, you go, put it in and then do it. So basically, you just download this app.
Speaker 2: Okay? Can I charge you? Yeah? All right?
Speaker 3: How much stollar?
Speaker 4: Just a small amount's say too.
Speaker 5: I mean I'm starting to think that you're passing the blame onto Hudson though, because.
Speaker 3: Doesn't have a phone.
Speaker 2: We'll go two bucks okay, okay, we'll go two bucks. Charge the two bucks for a drink.
Speaker 4: I'll put it on my debit card.
Speaker 3: Dollar.
Speaker 2: You take Hoddy's World. That's the name of the store. There we go. I'm still going to go.
Speaker 4: It's It's.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: But you're in my statement.
Speaker 3: Now you've made him do this.
Speaker 2: I didn't make him do it.
Speaker 3: You did. You're blaming the world. He doesn't even have a phone. That's your phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like it's have a bank account.
Speaker 2: It goes to his squiggy.
Speaker 4: Is.
Speaker 2: It's like bank accounts.
Speaker 4: I've just checked. I've just checked my Bendy Go bank ap Haddi's World, South Melbourne. Two dollars. Now he's got your details.
Speaker 2: No, he can't certain the Russians.
Speaker 4: He's going to clear your account out.
Speaker 3: Bro, what percentage are you take it?
Speaker 4: I'm not taking garbage.
Speaker 3: I went straight to you know that?
Speaker 4: Is that the same account as a Jasaphice Foundation told you nothing.
Speaker 3: We started at a dollar he charged you to and you still adapted.
Speaker 2: See what I mean.
Speaker 3: He's praying on idiot, family of scammers.
Speaker 6: Here we go, five thousand bucks up for grabs this morning. Let's go to the phones.
Speaker 5: Bronwin, good morning, good morning morning. You're a mom of four, you're an HR manager. You'd also be hhr ring at home with four kids. I imagine, I reckon, you're running a tight ship there, Bronwin.
Speaker 15: I think I think I'm a mad woman.
Speaker 2: You can't fire them, can you?
Speaker 3: Good? Keep them scared of you?
Speaker 2: I say, hey, five thousand bucks up for grabs. Oh thanks to tough Matter.
Speaker 6: Test your strength, stemina and mental grit with your mates at tough Matter, Victoria, January thirty. First you can book now at toughmata dot com dot are you? That is going to be It's hard hard. It's going to be hard to do after the silly season. Imagine that after a big.
Speaker 4: Lunch, because you've got to run so far as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Muddy Mardy, I'm not great with.
Speaker 4: Sand them, Bronwin.
Speaker 3: What would you do if you won five thousand dollars today?
Speaker 15: I'm turning forty, So can I go in a really good family holiday?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, get it of year? Everyone wants a holiday.
Speaker 4: Do you know what's back in vogue, Bronnie? Thailand? A lot of people go to Thailand. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I didn't really like it.
Speaker 3: I didn't like it. It's still going to Thailand.
Speaker 2: It's closer.
Speaker 4: We did.
Speaker 6: We did one silly season in Thailand. Yeah, and had the actual big lunch there and everything was great.
Speaker 2: What did you just have?
Speaker 4: Like, what's what's tiger and curry for lunch? Yes, it was trying to switch me up by saying the word.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I swear it for sure. And then we went down the beach and set fireworks off and everything on the twenty fifth.
Speaker 4: And those lanterns with the family no pre kids.
Speaker 2: Pre kids. You want to way with a couple of other couples.
Speaker 5: All right, let's try and win. Bron wins some money today. You want to play for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Good luck.
Speaker 2: Rules are simple, let's run through them. Five thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: You'll hear a question. You'll hear three two one. You have to answer within that three seconds. Okay, all right, here we go for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Modern phones connect to the internet with five G. What does the G stand for?
Speaker 3: Three two one? Did you guess after the buzz of that? No idea?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: It's it's generation. I did not know.
Speaker 4: G four G five get away. Yeah, they're always upgrading the generation.
Speaker 3: I had no idea that's what that stood for.
Speaker 4: It was so dark.
Speaker 3: That just sounds funny.
Speaker 2: Thanks you giving a crack.
Speaker 3: Have a great day, have a great fortieth birthday celebration.
Speaker 4: Yes, well not in Thailand.
Speaker 2: My fortieth was fun. You guys put on a Vegas party for me in the studio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we did. We were we came dressed. I was dressed as Elvis.
Speaker 5: Well they wanted me to dress as a Vegas show girl, didn't you. It's five o'clock in the morning and I've just met these people.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that. So one is Ellen from the Hanger.
Speaker 5: Hey, we're talking about twenty first birthdays yesterday because Robert Elm was twenty one is now twenty two. It turns out we were talking about twenty first birthdays because we were told he turned to twenty one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he turned twenty one last year.
Speaker 2: So technically, yeah, he was twenty one.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday, Robert, Happy birthday, twenty seventy.
Speaker 5: Twenty one, and like winning Dancing with the Stars of America and running a whole zoo, and like he's achieved a lot for a.
Speaker 2: Key when I was twenty one.
Speaker 4: When you're twenty grown up quickly.
Speaker 3: What do you think he did to celebrate?
Speaker 4: What do you had some wild about he's twenty first.
Speaker 6: I actually think he would have gone old scoot with the wooden key and everyone signing it wouldn't cay remember, wouldn't Can you get it from the news?
Speaker 2: Aga too?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Idd sort of.
Speaker 5: By the time I was twenty one, we'd graduated, we'd moved on from the key. It was more like a photo board.
Speaker 4: Than oh yeah, wouldn't or.
Speaker 3: Was like the polaroids that you'd stick in and then people would write a note.
Speaker 2: A little polar camera there and photo.
Speaker 5: I had had a book that you could print out, and then someone drew Willies. One of my boyfriends make strew Willies on every page.
Speaker 4: So did Robert go to It would have been theme based.
Speaker 3: It's been private.
Speaker 5: There's been a lot on the Gram that a lot of people are posting, you know, someone's birthday. People post and then they repost like photos people have posted off them for their birthday. He did a lot of that, right, people putting up posts saying happy about that Robin.
Speaker 3: He was reposting that's nice. Yeah, from all over the world.
Speaker 6: You mentioned something to me off here yesterday and it took me straight back to my sister's twenty first because I've got three other sisters, Mum and Dad. I don't know why, but they hosted all three twenty first.
Speaker 4: In the house at home.
Speaker 2: I was the bartender right twelve twelve, mixing cocktails.
Speaker 4: We had my twenty first at the Burwood Tennis Club. Didn't we in the clubhouse there? But you're right there was. There was a bar, but there was also a cake. Now this is a cake.
Speaker 2: Oh my, this is this screams that vintage.
Speaker 4: The cake, keeping in mind it is now twenty three years ago, was a It was like a pro federal Krock and Bush style.
Speaker 3: The tower didn't have like the drizzled toffeo.
Speaker 4: But nobody ate Nobody ate it because it was like, you know, at a twenty first, everyone's drinking melown bitter cans.
Speaker 6: I remember, I'm doing practice runs as well, because you'd buy the tin in that shape stick under the tin, oh the krock and bush. So it was like a tin in the shape of a giant cone like a witch's hat.
Speaker 3: It was sort of like a tower like a Christmas tree.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, point, but like behind it was like a metal cake tin. Yes, that's wrong, nothing, what did you just say?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: No, I had a cupcake down.
Speaker 4: No, did she really did?
Speaker 3: She I didn't.
Speaker 4: It was because you look like your you did, you look like you pood yourself and people are reading it smells like Mariah.
Speaker 2: You said, what did you say? Lauren? What did you say? You're don't have to say it? What did you say?
Speaker 3: The crocks?
Speaker 2: Sorry a bit louder, she said, Christmas Jase?
Speaker 3: No, no, but I said it in a convict.
Speaker 4: Well you know what I just said it? Then? Anyway, Lauren, why what you were doing?
Speaker 3: The shape of it?
Speaker 7: No one.
Speaker 6: To see word in December on this show, We've got Mariah Clint. Can we just get a tally check please?
Speaker 2: Sure thing?
Speaker 4: We need a sponsor for this. Actually, well I'm winning. Uh well, Lauren's out there. On three you have callers to callers are bugging up produces guests on zero. That is the Mariah Carey Counter.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you to everyone who called through to rub in my nose that I dropped the sea word again.
Speaker 2: Now where were we?
Speaker 5: We're talking about birthday and you said your mum had a tin to make the balls do it?
Speaker 4: And you were like it was like this, I just assumed they were all It was like it was filled with them as well.
Speaker 2: No, it's just the outer layer.
Speaker 4: I reckon. Mum went, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know where I'm where I'll go. You reckon. Your mum went deep with the cross.
Speaker 3: All the balls were all the way through. The balls were all the way through to make it a solid.
Speaker 2: Town your mum and ask you, actually, it's a bad idea.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying That it was field.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some of them. I think some of them are more like a tower. Grow up you too.
Speaker 4: No, it was beautiful though first studying no one made it. But then we took an home and we feaced on it for days.
Speaker 3: No one ain't mine.
Speaker 5: We had a cupcake towers.
Speaker 3: Very isn't it very meat? It was also the sign of the times, like a cupcake towel.
Speaker 2: That was a big thing. The business you weren't branched out the weddings.
Speaker 5: Remember that everyone could take one home and the box if you want to. Well, one of my boyfriend's mates picked one up and threw it at one of the other. There was a pink cupcake food fight and I flipped. I absolutely cracked it kicked them all out, so they must go.
Speaker 2: You were dating Garreytt this time that you have to did you have to invite the whole team.
Speaker 3: No, god, no, no question, only a few, only a few of them. Questions, question, feel dirty about it?
Speaker 4: Did Gazar do a speech?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I've got not that I remember.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 3: I think my friends did a video record to days and they made a video.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, because the speech selection was a thing as well, like who get speech?
Speaker 3: Yours?
Speaker 4: A mild man loves it. He loves a speech, Yeah, loves it. Loves the siblings spoke and I think one of.
Speaker 3: My about seventeen, Yeah, funeral exactly.
Speaker 4: They do go for a while, don't they those speeches? But now kids are doing it. Kids, the kids doing it for their thirtieth, now the thirtieth and hour like a kid to a twenty. It always be you know what the fiftieth really because people get naughty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people get naughty at the fifty comes back for.
Speaker 3: Your twenty first. We haven't even asked you.
Speaker 2: You know, I was.
Speaker 6: I was in the middle of moving to per so I just did like a quick dinner. I didn't have time to do a big party.
Speaker 4: No speeches, no speech, no friends, no friends, no speeches, no party.
Speaker 2: So do we find out it's just me and a cupcakes? Out.
Speaker 3: That's living.
Speaker 4: I love them.
Speaker 8: I love that.
Speaker 4: Do we find out if the balls all the way through?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can have them all the way through. You can have the balls all the way through.
Speaker 4: And I think the towel looks a lot more assembled if they're if it's using Jason's model as opposed to moms with the model.
Speaker 2: With the middle. Hey, thirteen twenty four ten is our number? How is your twenty first?
Speaker 3: Something go wrong? I reckon twenty first?
Speaker 4: Eighteenth now probably Yeah, they're wild and loose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to have my eighteenth at home.
Speaker 5: My parents like, absolutely, no way on planet Earth are we doing that.
Speaker 6: And I won't let Felix of his twelfth birthday at home. There's no way I'm doing host on eighteenth.
Speaker 3: No, just birth. I think.
Speaker 4: So many rooms party.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. It is just gone.
Speaker 6: Twenty two past eight. Give us a call. What happen in twenty first Melbourne? Good morning Melbourne, Katy Perry, right at eight thirty, this is over one hundred.
Speaker 2: What are you looking for?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 3: Don't I really?
Speaker 4: She's looking for a ham Jason.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't stop it. I'm organizing the ham for the family.
Speaker 2: Believe you're hosting you're going away and I'm not.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm trying to get one that's preglazed that can be delivered and it can just be heated just on the day because I shall be away leading up to it.
Speaker 3: I'm not hosting that.
Speaker 2: He's not a huge guy on the whole hand thing.
Speaker 4: Days and days and days and days.
Speaker 2: What did you just say?
Speaker 3: I didn't, I didn't. She just said I definitely didn't. I said I love.
Speaker 4: Hand Brodie one hundred.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I've just never really got it.
Speaker 6: And then when people buy yourself because because I got given one and it was all shrink wrapped up.
Speaker 2: Is that cooked? It looked like it was all glazed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you can have that ham off the bone or you can glaze the outside. But did you slice it and you put clothes in it? It depends if you want it hot.
Speaker 4: Have you had a glazed hair?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: It is you know what spectacular is a Queenslander?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, we're more.
Speaker 5: Anyway, we're not talking about that. We're talking about twenty first birthdays. But it seems things go belly up at twenty first parties. I don't know why, but they always go there's.
Speaker 4: A food fight at yours. Yeah, cupcake fightupcake fight.
Speaker 3: Never spoke to the boy again through the.
Speaker 4: Really you hold a grudge date you, Lauren?
Speaker 2: Good morning in Belmont?
Speaker 4: Hello morning.
Speaker 2: What happened to the twenty first?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 9: I had a giant crock and bus I had paramel and little flowers all over it, and I I started seeing at your birthday in caught fire. The whole crockors just.
Speaker 14: Went off.
Speaker 3: At the end of the party.
Speaker 9: Will you mammage to put it about? But yeah, it was essent.
Speaker 3: Hopefully was it selvagible astar?
Speaker 4: Why didn't they?
Speaker 3: No, it might have been the flowers.
Speaker 2: The flowers would have been flammorable. Yeah, it's like a little backburn.
Speaker 3: Emma, good morning. You met someone at your twenty first? What happened?
Speaker 7: Yes, good morning guys. My parents decided to get some renovations done on their house in the lead up to my twenty first yep, and they invited the two builders along, and I ended out hooking up with the builder and we're now married for being married for nineteen years and got three kids.
Speaker 5: One got renovations on the house before your twenty first.
Speaker 3: Then at your.
Speaker 14: Come along, Yeah, I invited the build up and yeah, we're now happily married and great kids.
Speaker 3: Wow, amazing, thanks Mom and dad's real Emma. Did they do that knowing that you were keen on him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Well I knew I was single at the time, and I was. I had a bit of an eye on him in the in the late tone, and I didn't really see I didn't really think he was actually going to come along. And he had his dad, he said he had his dad's birthday.
Speaker 7: But he was one of the first people to arrive.
Speaker 4: What a president that is. For your twenty first? He was keen Hailey, good morning.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 4: Was it your twenty first or someone else's.
Speaker 9: My twenty first?
Speaker 11: I actually got pregnant.
Speaker 4: At the twenty first? Okay, right, okay, so we need a little bit more context as a builder as well.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 14: No, it was my long term partner and my baby girl is eleven months old.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Well, now to trace it back to the night of the twenty first.
Speaker 3: Was it at the party?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Where was the party?
Speaker 6: I was just at my house.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 6: Was it was this post party or did it hit a boring patch for a post right post party?
Speaker 4: I mean, some people get keys.
Speaker 3: Because you just don't want your parents telling you about the night you were conceived. No one wants to hear it.
Speaker 4: And that story I will try down on Yeah, that'll live.
Speaker 2: On first is coming up. Nope, you know what happened?
Speaker 3: And yes we know, Hannah Warrigor good morning. What happened?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 19: So, unbeknowns to me, my two brothers were doing a speech at my twenty first and so before they did the speech, they've broken to every single guy in the room. So all my guy friends and said, when we say have you kissed my sister, you all need to come up. So my poor parents thought I had kissed about fifty guys.
Speaker 4: First.
Speaker 19: So I had kissed a few of them, but not fifty. So I was, yeah, that's obviously very embarrassed. But they thought it was absolutely hilarious.
Speaker 3: Classic most that's that's fantastic. That is classic.
Speaker 5: It's when you go to weddings and people start making twenty first speeches.
Speaker 3: I was my best man at your wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, start turning into a twenty first speech, so.
Speaker 3: About why it's always the best to do that.
Speaker 2: I was angry at mother bridesmaids, at mother bride's men.
Speaker 4: Sorry, scrimsman.
Speaker 6: That's the one, because I was like, guys, you're supposed to get him to read you the speech. Yes, And he was reading it off his mobile phone, so halfway through I rang him from the bridle table and said, wrap it up.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I know a wedding recently where the best man went a little rogue and he had actually read it to his wife first, she'd approved it, and then he changed it.
Speaker 3: Oh, and the bride asked him to.
Speaker 2: Leave after the speech.
Speaker 3: The best man, Oh, not good. It's not twenty first.
Speaker 6: It's not a twenty first. If I said about weddings, no denim and don't do a twenty first speech to my two rules.
Speaker 2: Wow, cock and book okay, yeah, everything else is free range.
Speaker 3: Everything else goes y.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: It's just reading some of the comments on our video last night, which was a mixture of our little Friday shenanigans where we took the team out to celebrate the end of the year yep, and then we moved on to.
Speaker 3: Playing elves in Santa photos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, someone said I look like Peter Hitchener.
Speaker 4: You're setting traps.
Speaker 3: You look like Peter Hitchener.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they said me dressed as and elf. They said, at some angles, you look like Peter Hitchener.
Speaker 4: Okay, well it's a compliments, Lauren.
Speaker 3: He's a lovely man.
Speaker 4: Jason's setting traps. I'm not especially for you. What do you mean, just all this festive chat, you are setting traps?
Speaker 5: No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I was asking about the ham earlier.
Speaker 4: Because we're preparing for the Sea Word in December. Yes, and Lauren falls victim to it again and again and again three times.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, I'm not he is.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 4: Don't engage right now, setting traps.
Speaker 2: How do you know it was left over from Frankston? Actually? What Kearley in our promo team?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've got the only want to take some of that home?
Speaker 2: What sort of really you're going to use it?
Speaker 5: The gift wrapping paper's got our faces all over. Oh yeah, my dad's going to go mad.
Speaker 4: You're going to wrap the family present, all the nieces and nephis. Your dad will get it framed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all the nieces and nephews are going to get gifts wrapped in our face wrap.
Speaker 4: How about you articulating every single word you say? You can't get me what are the presents. We've got your three times.
Speaker 2: We'll get her again before the end of the show. You say the C word.
Speaker 6: On this show in December we played Mariah It is that easy. But right now the song you've been waiting for Melbourne thurn A twenty four to ten. You want to get inside the VIP Sweet and Lady Gaga call now Gaga Pepparazzi. This is number one hundred. Good morning. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. That is one of her best I reckon, I.
Speaker 3: Love that song. That'll be amazing live.
Speaker 2: That's right, and you can join us in the VP. Sweet.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, this is Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga for resents.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be Gaga.
Speaker 6: I've never done these sweaky sweets to the ks.
Speaker 4: A lie, such a lie?
Speaker 3: How did you say, Taylor Swift?
Speaker 4: You're in a sweet?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: I was in a big room. There's a mega Sweet.
Speaker 3: Do you just make things up?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: To make yourself sound more alikeable.
Speaker 4: Related I am the people because I live.
Speaker 3: In the Burbs and you don't go to anything, but when you do, it's sweet.
Speaker 2: No excuse in the sweet no, yeah, that was that was a one off in violent guest.
Speaker 3: That was the only way you were going to go. And when you said, because I'm not going if they're just.
Speaker 4: Outside, I'm not going, and how people watch him right up there.
Speaker 5: I did not say that Mason's got my tickets to the game, but I think they're on level three.
Speaker 3: I thought it was in a suite.
Speaker 2: I'm going to support the Phoenix this weekend against United.
Speaker 3: Celebrity b Roelebrity celebrity anyway, this is not about you.
Speaker 5: This is about Lady Gaga and tickets to the suite where Jas likes head wobbling around and also joining him in a suite is back from East Bentley the tick to yours.
Speaker 2: Hih you for real?
Speaker 3: We are for real your.
Speaker 2: Carpool he's around the corner.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, neighbors, bet congratulations. How fun it is going to be a cracking concert this this weekend.
Speaker 13: Oh well, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: It's just going to be amazing.
Speaker 2: All right, Little Drinki's best for you in the house. You are going to love it. You are inside the VIP sweet.
Speaker 14: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 9: Size, I appreciate that so much.
Speaker 3: You're so welcome back. Have a great night.
Speaker 4: What sort of food do they do in there, jess sushi, no popcorsstle.
Speaker 2: Platters and things.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 6: I did the jam donuts at the footy. Yeah, our beef chep to the footy they did one night. Someone was telling me, you.
Speaker 3: Just think you're a man of the people.
Speaker 4: I am a man. Excuse me, I am a man of the people.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: Liel pants on fire. Get the other day we get out and get amongst it. I made the other day in the tantrum was something.
Speaker 4: Spectacular, very hot in the.
Speaker 2: Had mikey.
Speaker 3: Anyway, let us know if you can see Jase doing something swanky this week.
Speaker 6: Oh please, more chances to wing you inside the VIP suite coming up. That would be a ripping present for someone. Actually, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But we are getting that. Lauren's like, all these tramps go to a lot of places.
Speaker 3: Me I knew exactly what we're doing until I nearly got us on the bus room. I was on the Google Mat amazed, Well, gotch go to what places they do?
Speaker 6: Jelly roll on over one hundred it is Jason, Lauren Clint's here as well.
Speaker 2: Have you seen what jelly roll looks like? He shaved the bed.
Speaker 1: No, he has.
Speaker 2: Laurence just showed me he actually looks you know how he did time not s this No, No, in.
Speaker 3: A week since he put it up, look at this.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So he's obviously looks like a movie star. Looks completely different. He's had a full transformation and he shaved his facial hair off.
Speaker 2: I was actually going to say criminal, you know how he was a crim Yeah, it looks like a krim.
Speaker 4: There, because yeah, he looks like a movie star, like a prison breakstyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, someone starring in Shawshank too.
Speaker 5: He did post it with the caption AI is getting crazy these because it doesn't look like him, but it is him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, amazing when people shave the.
Speaker 4: Beard, amazing. I'm going to go the other way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I've decided we're going to over the summer break.
Speaker 3: We're going to Are you going to try and groll it out for the rest of the year and try and get I've.
Speaker 4: Got a few functions, I've got a few things I've got to do and places I've got to be. So I don't think it's applicable to have a beard.
Speaker 3: I think you just said you were growing it out, and I just did it one eighty.
Speaker 4: For a bit for a few days, and then it gets to itchy.
Speaker 2: Are we going to be mo brothers?
Speaker 3: You guys missed November. You do it in November. December.
Speaker 2: We'll do it next year. Hey, that's it. We are out of here, guys. Thank you for being tomorrow on the show.
Speaker 6: More family passes to join us at gun By World as we say thank you for listening for the year.
Speaker 2: It's our little presence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be a little endy year celebration for rest all. We want you to come with us, so tune in tomorrow. Of U's got more tickets to Lady Gaga.
Speaker 6: Not just tickets in that corp. Yeah, the sweetest feeling high rolland's sweet. You can win your way there. The Great Aaron Rich is in neck.
Speaker 4: Great Aaron Rich is standing by Lauren. I hope you feel better. You've been nursing a bit of a sore neck today. A pain in the neck. It's you two, no real set you up like a true player.
Speaker 5: There nine o'clock mountain here, all of a sudden, the paint's gone. I'm off to the osteo to get that fixed. I'll be a new woman tomorrow.
Speaker 2: All right, we will see you tomorrow Melbourne. Have a great day. Bye, thank you, Lauren.
Speaker 5: Lauren wake out feeling good following them on the socials.