Speaker 1: Hello podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Ali went out for a pickup coffees. Is it freezing outside in Melbourne today?
Speaker 1: I go to put MIC's on fair Ali? Right?
Speaker 3: Oh, I can see it's red and I can hear it. Hello Ali?
Speaker 2: Yes, sorry, Jase's permission to speak on a podcaster.
Speaker 1: I'm just making sure you get up me when the mics aren't working.
Speaker 3: For once they were ship Alie, is it freezing outside today? Yeah, it's still really cool.
Speaker 2: So just looking at the little Today show where it flicks over all the different states and.
Speaker 3: Beautiful Adelaide looks beautiful.
Speaker 4: How you acclimatizing to Melbourne's colder weather?
Speaker 5: You are a Queenslander?
Speaker 3: Yes, I have.
Speaker 6: An electric sheet?
Speaker 1: Are your MIC's?
Speaker 3: Did you do that deliberately just so you could interrupt? Again?
Speaker 1: I apologize.
Speaker 6: I have an electric sheet and also an electric throw what Lou's got and with the cable and I sit on the couch with it plugged.
Speaker 3: How good she's returning her?
Speaker 1: She doesn't like it. Where'd you get yours from? That's where she got her? She said, it doesn't heat up quick enough?
Speaker 3: Mine, patience? How long does it take to heat up? Ellie?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I put it on before I use it before she sits on.
Speaker 1: Me about I threw it over me after about twelve minutes.
Speaker 3: And do you want to heat a blanket? You can't even handle.
Speaker 1: Thet the blanket. I was testing it out and twelve minutes, no heat.
Speaker 3: Or maybe got a faulty one, that's what I thought.
Speaker 1: So we're taking it Backel or the blankets both the blanket, so.
Speaker 3: You're freezing, Ellie, is what you're saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I almost got run over by someone downstairs. The security guard. He watched the whole thing and he was like.
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Did he go and yell at the person really running?
Speaker 6: No, he sped off. He like came into his car and I was standing at the end of his car, and he just looked at me, and I looked back. He got in his car and then he reversed and like bully, tried to run into me.
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 3: It was probably an accident, and I'm glad you're okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: If the car was hurtling towards you, would you throw the coffees ahead to the like to save.
Speaker 6: I hope it was before you picked up it was after, But if it was after, I would have done the coffee is just like I almost said before.
Speaker 4: Hey, on the show today we were talking backfarts and jazz.
Speaker 5: It really struck a chord.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I think you need to explain that a bit better. To be honest.
Speaker 5: With backfaring, it's a real.
Speaker 2: Problem where it sounds like you're letting one rip. It's just your back click because.
Speaker 4: The arch of the back or the bridge of the back there's it's like it becomes an air pocket.
Speaker 1: Remember Greg Rold produced a little bit. She used to the shower against the tiles when they were.
Speaker 3: Hang on he did what were they doing the d.
Speaker 7: I think leaning against the shower wall he was.
Speaker 1: Leaning must have been I think she must have been on the floor.
Speaker 7: It must have been a big shower.
Speaker 1: Then you must have been back fighting on the floor, I reckon.
Speaker 7: He was leaning against who knows, who are you to exactly?
Speaker 4: You can do it whatever way you want, back fighting anyway, but you do backfight, you get.
Speaker 7: It happens all the time, and even it's been happening to me recently in the gym also, But even like when when you still have a when you have the top on, and like I've been doing, I think I think I've been doing the same thing that you were doing in your hot yoga class. Reverse crunches when you're lying down and then you kind of curl your legs up over you and it's when your back girls from being straight and then releases on the yoga mat and mm hmm. But then you got to do twelve of those.
Speaker 5: Just happens.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: Backfights. Real thing.
Speaker 5: Why aren't you talking? I don't think I can do it.
Speaker 7: I don't think I'm capable of doing You would be.
Speaker 6: Going to the gym nude anyway?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're very old, the resident neudiced.
Speaker 2: I do like friends of mine holidays at the moment they found themselves at a nude beach. I didn't realize it has like day beds and stuff. They're in Mexico and they went down to this is what they caught was called day club and they're like, this is a nerd beach.
Speaker 3: And instead of leaving, I just embraced it.
Speaker 5: Well, they got nerd naked.
Speaker 7: Did you got to do it?
Speaker 3: We don't know anyone here.
Speaker 7: You got to do it?
Speaker 4: We were to go for a team weekend away and we were in an airbnb.
Speaker 1: Would you go nerd?
Speaker 7: No, surely not team bonding, wouldn't it if.
Speaker 4: We all want if there was a hot tub, do you get nerd in the hot tub?
Speaker 3: No, one's getting nerded frequently.
Speaker 4: I do love at I love a hot tub too. I'm tossing up whether I get a hot tub or a sauna in my.
Speaker 2: Back a bar hot hot don't get a hot tub, you're a barth sauna be fun.
Speaker 3: You got a stuff infection last time?
Speaker 1: That was once out of the two years.
Speaker 7: I think, why not both?
Speaker 3: I dropped a beer in the.
Speaker 1: Forty degrees of cook the yeast I didn't.
Speaker 5: Don't say yeast, that's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 5: Question.
Speaker 1: You don't have a garage too, I don't.
Speaker 5: I've got a drive away.
Speaker 1: Do I need a garage?
Speaker 5: I don't think you do. Have you got it's a place? Got a shed.
Speaker 1: There's there's room down the side where I could put a ship. Yeah, I can put a fair size ship. Shed's good.
Speaker 5: You don't need a garage? Is the very nineties?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right? Okay? Do I build the shed or do they come back?
Speaker 5: You can get a shed builder?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could put together get a flat pack.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, no, no, no, no, you get someone you get a shed?
Speaker 7: What do you want in the shed.
Speaker 1: What like bikes and stuff like that for it.
Speaker 7: To keep your whipper snipper.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, ship like that.
Speaker 5: I'll look up a shed guy for you are looking for a backyard with grass.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a house we're looking at. Making an offer on a house or a mansion. No, it's a house, Calm down, entertainer palace. I'm concerned it's going to have a lot of upkeep. Okay, talk to me like it's like Victorian on the outside.
Speaker 3: Very becoming Jason real Estate.
Speaker 1: I'm just scared about the next step.
Speaker 5: It's got a fountain.
Speaker 3: It is nice.
Speaker 1: What I'm scared about is the upkeep. Buying an older house. It's in your nineteen twenties house really builders report, Yeah, I'm going to. But I'm just like, old house is always going to be shipped to do.
Speaker 2: With what the renold is like they might just have a heritage on it. So it's older at the front and the whole thing is new.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's pretty new inside looking that.
Speaker 1: Does that look like a lot of upcake by that place?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But then I looked at but then I looked at the townhouse. Yes, they're like a new one.
Speaker 5: We need to buy that.
Speaker 3: The house is better.
Speaker 6: I reckon.
Speaker 2: It's pool handy.
Speaker 5: I really like that house does even have problems.
Speaker 1: It's very family, it's something measure, it's very family.
Speaker 5: I can imagine sitting around out the back of the pool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a mansion, it's a family.
Speaker 2: It's almost hate if anyone's got it.
Speaker 3: These things in the.
Speaker 1: Island, Oh yeah, that needs to be sealed.
Speaker 3: Wine in the art built into the island. Bench. Get a wine cellar, Get.
Speaker 5: A wine fridge.
Speaker 1: Now too tempting, can't this is Nimes. But see what I mean about upkeep loss.
Speaker 3: It's on a very busy road though.
Speaker 1: Well do you know what now? But see the Gelado shops just on the corner. That could be a problem.
Speaker 2: I love that that shower scream ain't going to cover enough of the shower for You're going to be splash, splashing water everywhere.
Speaker 3: That would be the family bathroom. That's not the one.
Speaker 7: Sweet, It's actually not bad.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't like the wet rooms.
Speaker 3: This is a reno. This isn't. This has just got a heritage on the front of the house.
Speaker 1: I reckon, you reckon?
Speaker 7: So what do you what do you talk about?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 7: What do you think you'll be keeping.
Speaker 1: I just like I'm knowing. I'm not a handy man guy, and I just like I don't want to sucking. Oh there's a leaking you know the pool or you know, like, no, there's walls cracking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly real, that's a poor person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's like, mate, you've got a big job. Just get a poor person. Don't be hard ass and don't winge about it.
Speaker 4: Let the kids, you know what what we I would love to see you coating them cleaning the pool.
Speaker 1: It with the no, I love that to you. Friends of our friends of ours went away at Christmas and they were like, hey, if you can look after the pool, you can have the place. So it's great. You have a corona, put some music on, get out there. I loved it. Yeah, I loved it.
Speaker 3: Parking for three.
Speaker 4: What about when the nets sort of goes a bit.
Speaker 3: Free auto clean.
Speaker 2: It's got the in floor auto pool clean. And how it works we had it in Barron. You don't need a creepy crawley. It like sucks from the bottom. It sucks the leaves down into it, so it actually way less upkeep than a normal pool that you have the creepy crawl and you got empty the basket.
Speaker 1: You don't put anything in there.
Speaker 3: You still have to fill to the pool, but like no machine.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, it is what we had in Barron and it sucks it out of the from the bottom.
Speaker 1: Of the world. Yeah, it was almost clean.
Speaker 3: Unless there's things floating on the top which you have to scale.
Speaker 1: That's when you get the net easy.
Speaker 5: Is this going to auction?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we think we're gonna try make a north when or in the next couple of days you're going to go auction off.
Speaker 3: Offer before its close to a sweet shopping strip. It's a bit rogue to write.
Speaker 1: I know it's not a shopping strip. It's a survey on a gelato shop.
Speaker 7: That's enough for you.
Speaker 3: There's a heritage. I love that they've kept the fronts beautiful.
Speaker 1: Question. How does building reports work in Victoria?
Speaker 7: Ask, don't look at me.
Speaker 4: You can, actually you can. You can make an offer, but it can be pending building.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yea conditional.
Speaker 1: So you don't okay, So you could go ahead and make the offer without the building because in Queensland now, if you're selling a house in Queensland, you have to like pay to get the building.
Speaker 3: Report and then have to pay for it.
Speaker 1: But then you make that available to the people buying if you're selling a home in Queensland.
Speaker 3: No, but you just wouldn't trust.
Speaker 1: You want to do it anyway when you.
Speaker 3: Do your d D.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought.
Speaker 2: Sure, No, that looks beautiful. You get my definitely come around, you get my tick of approval.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's anything else I'd have to do on it? No, just seal up the wine bench. Okay.
Speaker 2: You you got front yard, backyard. It's got living areas for kids and adults. It's got bedrooms with built in desks for the.
Speaker 1: Kids, much room for people who like to.
Speaker 5: 's a bit of a question.
Speaker 2: Is there a spare bedrooms?
Speaker 1: It's an office or a living space?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a fifth bedroom or an office and a living because.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you get visitors sometimes you do, you know, sometimes sometimes I.
Speaker 5: Stay for breakfast.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you don't even started that movie before you just.
Speaker 5: Sometimes they have to stay.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they're not well, they can't leave, they can't leave.
Speaker 3: Well they could leave, yeah, but they didn't.
Speaker 1: They didn't.
Speaker 5: They don't cross on anyone.
Speaker 1: Sure, what are they?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know the fact that you couldn't handle an awkward conversation.
Speaker 3: To fix that situation is beyond me.
Speaker 1: Just the whole situation was anyway, any what are you talking about? Can I have confirmation? Are you coming tomorrow night? I would love to see you there.
Speaker 3: I think I'm coming, Yeah, but I think I think I'm gonna drive. I'm not drinking.
Speaker 5: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: We're going to go to the pub and watch the foot?
Speaker 3: It's just a long way, it is.
Speaker 6: I'm only going if you're going.
Speaker 1: Where would you want to?
Speaker 3: Like meet in the middle? I want to go in the middle. Like what's the in the middle.
Speaker 5: Windsor is Mount Erica Hotel? Middle spot? Erica's not bad? Mount Erica Hotel?
Speaker 3: I love? Can you see the spots?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a bit tight that front about hotel?
Speaker 2: Where the fun is the McKinnon Hotel in n not I've never even heard of the sub?
Speaker 3: Is that a sub moment? I'm going to McKinnon.
Speaker 5: It's not really you you go? What about Corefield? About?
Speaker 1: What about the Wick?
Speaker 5: Oh no, that's not a Lori venue?
Speaker 3: What about they won't show the.
Speaker 1: Foot today the s we won't won't show the foot.
Speaker 3: I can travel.
Speaker 5: Or I could have about the aorrong, the Alrong.
Speaker 3: I haven't been there since the renoldses.
Speaker 8: Often again very good, often see very You should go to the arms with.
Speaker 6: Near me Armadale, Armadale sixteen dollars.
Speaker 1: Shot. That's twenty eight minutes in my house.
Speaker 5: I have to drive.
Speaker 3: Wait, okay, let me tell what what's the name of the plan?
Speaker 2: Just putting me without making an announcement, the name of the place that you're suggesting we go, just put in my goggle.
Speaker 1: Now, keep in mind, this was what we were doing.
Speaker 2: And I'm only making Okay, okay, I'm going to make you guys meet.
Speaker 4: Then I'm not going.
Speaker 1: To field the dry area.
Speaker 7: No, but you know, like there's a complies.
Speaker 5: There's the race course.
Speaker 3: To race course. My parents go.
Speaker 1: Not the glasshouse, the glass the glass house, the glasshouse.
Speaker 3: In the No, that's it. Glass house is Collingwood's training.
Speaker 1: The glass yes, halfway.
Speaker 3: No, that's not what I want. The place you got suggesting we go now not the wrong.
Speaker 6: It was like that second option.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very very hungry fast. Last night I had Yeah, last night it was seafood.
Speaker 3: Japanese was I.
Speaker 7: Got these noodles rice noodles that are made out of some Japanese plant and for one hundred grams, there's only eleven calories. They have the same common a weird jelly like liquid that stinks, but once you wash that off. I was very apprehensive. So I've got them Chang's Super Local wide noodles made from kanjak what I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's not too far because I had chickpea pasta the other night by the pastes made out of chicks chick peach, chick peach, and he tasted like chicks pea chick pea.
Speaker 3: It was disgusting.
Speaker 7: We made a homemade pad see you crazy Christian ProTracker, real healthy, the whole the whole thing, including the nudes where it was like three hundred and ninety cars who for the whole portion. So it heaps a chicken broccoli onion.
Speaker 5: Counting your cows. Yeah, good boy, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: This is a bit of you.
Speaker 5: Hey are you going to purchase the same thing that Jason I did to match? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm thinking, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: You're going to get it. We need to do it because we like if it arise, and we love it could arrive, So we don't want to be sitting there waiting. Now we want to debut it.
Speaker 5: Just the website just seemed a bit dodge. It did seem Have you bought something for before having notifications?
Speaker 1: Have you bought something from it before?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: Never, hope it turns up.
Speaker 1: Oh that's an issue.
Speaker 5: Hang on, what's it? Yeah?
Speaker 7: The fact that you guys haven't received any processing orders or anything like that.
Speaker 1: They took my money, did they?
Speaker 7: That's confirmation enough.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you where I've been.
Speaker 4: Confirmed under five days?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I've been stitched up? The Life Savers they got me outside Coles.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, well the tin Shakers.
Speaker 1: But you can't. You can't just give money anymore. You have to sign subscribe. So money has been coming out for a year.
Speaker 3: I got to and you didn't even notice.
Speaker 1: No I did. I did notice. But I need to cease to assist? How much?
Speaker 3: What did you? What do you need ceased?
Speaker 7: As neither of those are.
Speaker 2: Jace or quick pop quiz? What do you call the people who in a pandemic? I couldn't think of the word.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, epodemiologist? What did I put?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I had no idea?
Speaker 5: What this one? Okay, that's one spelled epidemiology.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, to be fair, I was a few.
Speaker 3: Thought that's what you thought.
Speaker 1: It was called the way it's an epidemiologist.
Speaker 3: What you spelled? You said we were talking about bird flu and you said.
Speaker 1: I copy and pasted it from a story.
Speaker 2: You said, could we get an epo geneology genealogists an epigenealogist on?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, epidemiologist.
Speaker 3: Let me just do a quick google of what an epigenealogist.
Speaker 5: What did they study?
Speaker 1: Genes, epigeneolomy.
Speaker 7: I tried to read that word and I had to go to bed after it.
Speaker 1: It was confused, chasing it.
Speaker 9: Then I did epidemiologist, epogeneal ep You.
Speaker 5: Know what feedback?
Speaker 1: Some ideas wouldn't hurt either.
Speaker 9: No, No, afterwards we did something, mate, what what do you suggest?
Speaker 5: What I suggested? Something? I don't know. I can't remember. Good chat last night?
Speaker 3: Are you blowing up? Everyone's helping you with content?
Speaker 1: What do you suggest?
Speaker 5: I reply?
Speaker 7: I didn't I no, no, I did not know the thread.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no you did know. Maybe it was not before.
Speaker 1: A course. But are you don't say, Laurie.
Speaker 3: I am rushing home.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not rushing home. I'm going home to help Paul with a couple of things because he's going overseas tonight.
Speaker 1: He's got a huge day.
Speaker 3: He's got a huge day.
Speaker 2: He's doing a day trip to Sydney, coming home, resetting for two hours, and then taking off again. So I've got to help you organize a couple of things, and that I'm going to go to the gym, might something and go to bed early as lapse.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but it's so cold into.
Speaker 1: Each other the pool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like I'm freezing before even you go to an indole pool. I know I need to start.
Speaker 5: To weary swimming.
Speaker 6: Howld hold, Are you going to come for a swim soon?
Speaker 5: Or do you want a lesson?
Speaker 3: She's a swim swim Actually he actually doesn't love her. He needs swimming lessons.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't because I just squad.
Speaker 3: Swim and when you squed swim swim you were seventeen.
Speaker 5: Forty.
Speaker 7: You're not going to just I must admit.
Speaker 5: She's lightning quick.
Speaker 3: I think you should train swimmer.
Speaker 7: She's lightning.
Speaker 5: We went side by side and a couple of times and that's in like all the time.
Speaker 1: A couple of times speed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Clint just told me he swims the time. Has anyone heard about Clint swimming training practice. You've never once mentioned that you swim all the time.
Speaker 5: When do you swim? I swim fifty five all the time.
Speaker 3: You just go to a pool into one lab of all sorts of ship swimming training.
Speaker 8: When you swim all the time? Went to a pool maybe three weeks ago, I don't know ago.
Speaker 1: I don't know exact.
Speaker 3: Where did you go what pool to.
Speaker 1: Go on those little inflatable courses that the kids like you.
Speaker 3: Always say, I'm going to get out here. I'm gonna get to the gym. I've never heard you. I'm going to golim.
Speaker 5: I don't give my full diary out.
Speaker 3: He tells every day to go to the gym, to the gym in the morning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I swim, Clint. When pool, we'll go to the pool.
Speaker 7: I don't think Clint can swim.
Speaker 1: You're going to be.
Speaker 8: If I swim, I swim.
Speaker 5: I swim at Richmond, I swim at Parenne. I swim it.
Speaker 3: Hawthorne.
Speaker 4: I sed to live in Hawthorne all the time. Ask Christina heard we go swimming all the time together all the time.
Speaker 5: Seriously, I don't know what the big deal is anyway.
Speaker 3: I've never heard you say that you go to the pooling.
Speaker 1: I've got to go because it's my leg day.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Put your legs up and you sit on the wh then sucking Hi lmighty over there, ripping into US athletes.
Speaker 3: Look, he's really upset about it.
Speaker 5: I'm just perplexed.
Speaker 2: I've never heard you talk about it before, and now you say you do it all the time.
Speaker 6: Do some laps like Ellie always talks about me and Brodie always talks about swimming.
Speaker 7: The fact that you're just saying all the time and there's no more all the time.
Speaker 1: But I believe you.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I don't mark every time I go for a swim more.
Speaker 3: Than are you sleep? Then if you go every day, you should be doing two hundred.
Speaker 4: Fly Ellie, no one asked your opinion.
Speaker 3: Does fifty fly all the time?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but if he's doing that, he should be better.
Speaker 3: So just let us know next time you're going down to the POOLCA.
Speaker 7: You kind of sound like, well I'm not going today, Just say you know you might need to.
Speaker 1: Go down there and do a photo shoot for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, we're seeing it on the Telly soon. I reckon he's going to break.
Speaker 5: Into Make sure tell you the next time for a swim, please do?
Speaker 3: He should be all with time. Why are you going today?
Speaker 5: Pushing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I can tell you are I can see it.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, I'm watching again and I'm like, yeah, I'm like Lauren's.
Speaker 3: It's not really big issue.
Speaker 1: I don't Yeah, well, I believe you.
Speaker 3: I believe you.
Speaker 2: I totally believe I just I don't believe you.
Speaker 1: Guys, you might find this hard to believe. But I don't swim.
Speaker 7: What do you do?
Speaker 3: Maybe do you have carbs like that when you don't do anything.
Speaker 1: Or maybe I'm secret they're doing something.
Speaker 3: All the time.
Speaker 1: No, walk a lot.
Speaker 3: You walk a lot, a.
Speaker 1: Lot, prams, parks all as soon as I get home.
Speaker 3: Incidental exercise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like I go for big walks in the afternoon with Archie. Just get him out of the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, him out of the house, going to get you out of that.
Speaker 1: No, he pushes me in the press. It's amazing. Yeah, I just yeah, I see they're eating Sultana's. I'm like, come on, quicker, let's go.
Speaker 3: I want it. Gets to the park heavy to push in a pram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's actually good exercise.
Speaker 3: Like pushing a sled.
Speaker 9: He'd be twenty heavy A couple of bags of flower?
Speaker 2: How much do those sandbags way that people lift at the gym, They're like ten yellos big.
Speaker 4: A couple of sandbags be seven and a half ten something like that.
Speaker 1: He's two, right?
Speaker 3: Is that there's not twenty? I don't think he's maybe ten.
Speaker 1: It would be more than ten twelve kilos?
Speaker 2: Fucking how heavy with those weights you're doing places? Because I was doing twos and four they were I did two and three and I think he did seven's four and sevens the light ones?
Speaker 1: You can do more?
Speaker 5: Not that funny? That was the max? What max is seven?
Speaker 7: I asked for more weight and they said there are no more.
Speaker 5: Oh that that's But did I do weight?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 5: I don't know, because we.
Speaker 3: Talked about it. That's the thing we talked about.
Speaker 1: Why would you go back in?
Speaker 5: I think you're going to give it.
Speaker 1: You're going to give it. I don't know why would you go back in?
Speaker 3: Let us know, we know you do because you talk.
Speaker 1: About it all. I'm finishing this podcast before he kills you. He's going to snap your neck today.
Speaker 3: I swear to understand why why he snapping Justice Nick.
Speaker 5: Look, I'm not laughing, just I'm happy.
Speaker 3: I just thought I knew everything. You know what, I don't have a great day everyone. I can't wait to see you in this screen right. I swear to God, we know who wants to dinner.
Speaker 2: Two weeks