Speaker 1: Hello, Now I must and I'm currently getting my hair makeup done.
Speaker 2: All this podcast is on, so may be a little distracted.
Speaker 1: Cass is here, my beautiful friend, Cass, who is a she's a working mom and she's coming into her first mother's day.
Speaker 3: As well.
Speaker 4: Hello, she's more Michael Angelo, what would.
Speaker 2: You like for mother's sake?
Speaker 4: Care?
Speaker 2: Sandra? Just sleep asleep, a sleeping baby.
Speaker 3: And obviously she's going to be exhausted.
Speaker 4: Lashes in that? Hm, you kid?
Speaker 2: Come to our mother's lunch?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Why don't you want to come to?
Speaker 3: Please? Don't?
Speaker 4: How long does the lash stay on for?
Speaker 2: She's putting on fake lashes on me?
Speaker 4: Does it? Is it a day job or is it a job?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: Can you take you take them off?
Speaker 5: Don't people have the ones that are like one entire lash that you just stick on.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can get and then appeal your separate lashes.
Speaker 4: Quite it looks like an eye feeling when you peel them off.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, it is when you have a stripy.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine the scene in the bottom of the shower Clint the eyelasher.
Speaker 2: Paull did that the other day he unclogged the shower.
Speaker 3: We have to as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he didn't actually do.
Speaker 1: He left it sitting on the bathroom floor just to show me, and I was like, just put it in the bin.
Speaker 3: I clean up made. I pulled a Wookie out of our spare bathroom the other day?
Speaker 4: Did you pull Chewbaccer out?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What's the wookie? Is that? The other one?
Speaker 1: Can anyone out there do a wait?
Speaker 4: Wait wait wait Chewbacca? That's a good one, because it was a bit go again. It looked like it hurt a bit. Did it hurt go again?
Speaker 2: I don't actually know what Baca sounds.
Speaker 3: It sounds in pain. Then Trek Star Wars.
Speaker 1: Photo of Clint the other day at my house and I had these beautiful roses on the table and all I could see him was from like.
Speaker 2: And I put the.
Speaker 1: Home Improvement music on it to see who picked up the references, and only about five people replied this is a great nineties reference.
Speaker 2: It was like, good on, you're forgetting the joke, the five of you that.
Speaker 5: Got new Pope, Yeah, what's what's wrong? He's American? I don't think pope should be American? What are you be, Pope?
Speaker 1: Pope? It's Pope Leo that feels trendy. It should be Pope Leonardo? Is he named after Leonardo da Vinci painted the system?
Speaker 4: But I dare say, should he not just be Pope Rob?
Speaker 1: You know how every day's just got well, I think we get elevated. You take on a persona. Do you think they call him rob bt? S?
Speaker 4: Probably?
Speaker 1: And why do you think he shouldn't be American Catholics coming from that's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be sounded when he's doing his sermon and he's American.
Speaker 2: Don't you think doesn't he do it in Italian?
Speaker 4: He does do it.
Speaker 5: He did accept the job in Italian. Yet do you reckon five languages?
Speaker 2: I don't think you fresh outed Tennessee rolling into.
Speaker 4: The Spanish because he's part Peruvian.
Speaker 2: You know how every day school European.
Speaker 3: When we were walking in this morning, Clinton, I arraph together separates. You said, the.
Speaker 4: New Pope loved his socials and he's a yank? Is a yank?
Speaker 3: What I thought yank meant from the UK?
Speaker 2: Oh like the New York.
Speaker 3: Up until today, I honestly thought said yank.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a yank.
Speaker 1: All Americans are Yanks. That was I thought a yank was in New Yorker.
Speaker 3: It was totally news to me, Jimmy, you know, good morning Yankee, because I.
Speaker 2: Was really, isn't a American, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I thought it was like someone from the UK because you said a yank. And then we walked past Ash in the newsroom. She's like, yeah, from from America, and I was like, I want to check in news there. She was right, I was wrong, a yank. Gen Z and I have something? Was it common?
Speaker 5: In seventeen eighty nine, a British officer named Thomas Abury, who served during the Revolution, wrote that he believed the word yankee.
Speaker 2: Yankee doodle, Yeah, Yankee doodle doo, Yankee doodle day.
Speaker 3: You know what, gen Z and I might ask him about it because we will have access, no doubt, because we are both former Yanks.
Speaker 4: No wanks, no altar girl and boys. Oh a girl? Yea? Was he Did the older girls do the same thing as the ALTI balls?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I had a cape on, like I'm not a cavee. You're a really good older girl. I had a robe and a really long candle. I'll try and get the pick. And it was like when I was at boarding school. And me and my friend Lannie would walk down the aisle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can do that.
Speaker 2: I stand behind that, do all the one.
Speaker 3: I have to fill the cup with the wakers, a couple of them, a couple of a lot of fun. I'd have to fill the wine out the back. Oh yeah, yeah, because I get bored and mom and Dad would drag me to church. So I'm like, if i'm here church something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It might surprise you, but I didn't do the church thing as I was growing up, really the nor through my baptized. But I think I was, well, that's probably to get you into the No, no, no, get your cheap into the school.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't have to baptize.
Speaker 5: A lot of the parents these days are like, let's just get the kid baptized, telling the discount.
Speaker 3: Mate. When I went to was Hattie's baptism, there was an information night at the church and the priest gets up and he's like, you cannot be here just to get your child baptized to get into the church. Obviously, I was like, no way, God, but.
Speaker 4: How much discount do we get?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 4: No, you just get to go. You get to go, and it's cheap it's a it's a cheaper.
Speaker 1: Private not like Xavier and things like that. It's cheaper, but you have to be baptized. Yeah, money to go there.
Speaker 3: Money, adults get baptized.
Speaker 4: Quiet Brisbane jewelry heist.
Speaker 3: Would you look at them?
Speaker 4: They're just going for their lives.
Speaker 2: And I wonder about some brazie that.
Speaker 6: Would be in the valley, wouldn't it would be Yeah, adults to get ballet quite later in life. Oh, that's a real Like, it's a real say dunk, isn't it's the dunk tank the school fate you're in anyway?
Speaker 3: Like what Channel nine had Election night, Mother's Day lunch today?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I'm really keen for some dumps.
Speaker 1: I got a text from my sister in law at nine o'clock last night saying.
Speaker 4: Is in the blender he gets out of then?
Speaker 3: So is this Eurovision?
Speaker 4: It's on.
Speaker 5: It's on this time next week, but it's been dressed rehearsals and gojo ourboy.
Speaker 4: He arrives and he leaves in a big blend.
Speaker 2: I don't know what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Go on the euro Vision Instagram because Eurovision themselves have just posted it's seven hundred comments.
Speaker 2: People love it.
Speaker 4: What the blender do they that's solid.
Speaker 3: Hey, we need to apologize. She's a short pod and it's been a busy, busy week.
Speaker 1: It's been a hectic week because next week is even more heckers y. So we've been making up for lost time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we apologize ours, but we will make up for it, or you will.
Speaker 4: I will too.
Speaker 3: We'll drop some sort of scandal in the pod or something next week.
Speaker 4: Is there a scandal happening.
Speaker 3: We've got a couple of days to make one. Something will happen at the Mother's day lunch. But Happy Mother's said to all the mums out there, and we're thinking of those who find the day.
Speaker 2: Quite hardy, lots of love.
Speaker 3: We're doing like a nice nice We're saying something nice to the mums. We're saying next standard.
Speaker 2: Sorry's wrong, we can't.
Speaker 1: Now we're gonna have to cut the whole podcast because we're not allad songs anymore.
Speaker 5: Man, Sorry, sorry, sorry mom
Speaker 2: Happy Mother just cut me off.