Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: Jack, it is Monday. I actually feel very relaxed and refreshed.
Speaker 3: You look great.
Speaker 2: Do I look a year older? Jack?
Speaker 3: You don't, Sonny, but I know that you are.
Speaker 2: I certainly am. Yesterday was my birthday. I don't understand people that don't like a birthday. I love a birthday.
Speaker 3: Same. Any excuse to celebrate in life you should take with white arms.
Speaker 2: I agree, and I have made my very own birthday cake, my triple A coconut cake. I have up to the level. I've brought you in a giant slab, obviously for you and Tom. It is the best I've ever made. It's taken me, you know, till fifty one, but I've perfected the triple A coconut cake.
Speaker 3: Who is confirmed? It's the best you've ever made? You or the kids as well?
Speaker 2: Everybody who ate some yesterday?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Great?
Speaker 2: The key is for the first time I toasted the coconut. I can't believe what an idiot I've been up until now. I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: And I'm proud of you because you left the house yesterday to have a beautiful dinner with your friends.
Speaker 2: I had a gorgeous dinner with my school friends. We've known each other over forty years. How amazing beautiful gifts. I just I just loved it. One of the best gifts I got was from you. You gave me an experience and I'm not talking sky diving, although this is probably more dangerous. You and your gorgeous housemate Chris Contos, who I love, for taking me out for dinner.
Speaker 3: Yes, and in lieu of like no actual gift today, I got your slab of DC's.
Speaker 2: I mean, the best gift ever thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 3: Next, if you had a birthday over the weekend, or you celebrated a birthday over the weekend, say good a to us and tell us what you did now. Also after three o'clock in Chrissy's Quizzy Today, there is a Mitsubishi air purifier in the bum bag if you don't have anymore.
Speaker 2: Wow, how did we get that? In one the Chrissy Swan Show, Let's open up the phones jacket, Chrissy say today, Yes, it was my birthday on Sunday. Can you believe it? I banged on for a whole year about being fifty and now it's over officially fifty one. What sort of chaos am I going to cause in my fifty first year?
Speaker 3: I wonder, I don't know. I can't wait to find out and watch them. Thirteen twenty four to ten, we're asking did you celebrate a birthday over the weekend as well?
Speaker 2: Hello, Emily, Happy birthday, fellow scorpio.
Speaker 5: Hi have your birthday to you too?
Speaker 2: Do you have mesmerizing hypnotic eyes? Did you know? I know when was your birthday?
Speaker 5: So Saturday I turned twenty five?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I remember being twenty five. Even Jack remembers twenty five. That's how young it is.
Speaker 3: How did you celebrate them? So?
Speaker 5: My partner booked a beautiful Italian restaurant in the city and they had a pizza making class.
Speaker 3: Oh alsome.
Speaker 5: So that was really fun.
Speaker 2: That is amazing. My tips on pizza making classes are get your basis from the supermarket. Men go crazy.
Speaker 6: Yes, you're crazy with the topic.
Speaker 2: Oh good on you, heavy birthday. We've got another little birthday present for you, Emily.
Speaker 3: Be sure giving you like cooking, Emily, We're going to send you a smart Sense blender combo from Mutrable at the number one personal blender brand in the world. Oh that's beautiful.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I love this one. My god, it could blend like nails. It's so powerful, Hiker, I don't I'll get in trouble. Hello Katrina, Hi, Chrissy, and my darling. You are also a scorpyover your birthday wasn't last weekend or it was just gone? It's Sunday? Oh my god, well happy birthday? What are you doing? And it is it a big one? It's oh my god, you will love every minute of it. Something switches in the cosmos.
Speaker 5: Really, I'm hoping I get that switch real cat?
Speaker 3: Are you going to get hammered?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: You know, chagn that look nice, cheek. You can have fun without alcohol. Just community service announcement drink wise helped though. It does help a lot of things.
Speaker 3: Let's finish with alex one.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're going to give a present to Katrina.
Speaker 3: Of course, Katrina, would you like a smart Sense blender combo from Neutraboard as well?
Speaker 2: And I've got another present for you. Do we have any of those amazing caddy suitcases, the overnight suitcases? I feel like there was one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've got one last oneing, Oh.
Speaker 2: Katrina, take that and go away for a weekend on yourself and write a big list of things you want to change this year.
Speaker 3: Yes, elevate the journey with Caddy Premium Australian designed luggage available. Now.
Speaker 2: See what that is? A great suitcase? I use mine all the time.
Speaker 1: Hello, Alex, Yeah, there you go, mate.
Speaker 2: You you celebrated somebody's birthday.
Speaker 4: My mother's birthday.
Speaker 2: And how old is he.
Speaker 3: Believe?
Speaker 2: I think, well, you know, take a ten years ten year difference.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somewhere I'm forty four.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's sunning the details, Alex. We're going to send him a prize.
Speaker 3: What is it. We're going to send a Neutrable flip from Neutrable at the number one personal blender brand in the world.
Speaker 2: I mean he might like that. He might not either, Who knows.
Speaker 1: The chrisy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: One Pass is now available at Priceline Pharmacy and Sister Cub members are getting exclusive access to boosted perks. Start your free thirty day trial today.
Speaker 6: Learn more at priceline dot com today u Slash one pass ts eligibility criteria and exclusions of mine The chrisy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take you through my three top birthday gifts.
Speaker 3: That Chrissy's weekend.
Speaker 2: Normally, I dedicate this little recap to the things that brought me joy that are not tangible, sort of a gratitude journal in a way. It is because generally on a Sunday night, I am cranky. Yeah, I am, and I always have been. I call it the Sunday sads. My kids get them. You'll be nodding your head in your car or wherever you are going. Yeah, I know the Sunday sads. It's a certain melancholia out that I've had since I was a kid.
Speaker 3: And if you've had a big Saturday night, does that enhance the Sunday sads?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well you have the cheap Wednesday and the Tuesday. Bless ya. But today I'm talking about material things because it was my birthday, and I'm going to take you through my top three.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 2: Like, having said that I didn't have your gift that you gave me.
Speaker 3: Jack, you've covered that off, though, So that's okay, And.
Speaker 2: That was amazing. That would have been in this had I not already planned a slab of.
Speaker 3: Diet coke and a night out with my housemate, and I like both perfect.
Speaker 2: Now Here is the first one. This was from my daughter Pet and there's a really great story behind it. One. You know I love office works and stationary, you do. And she's third generation office works and stationary addict because it started with mump pats one for her and I have bonded over pens and pencils and paper.
Speaker 3: Oh this looks impressive, yes.
Speaker 2: And then I've been obsessed with it and Peg has without any encouragement. About two weeks ago, she said, you know what I want to do today? I said, what she goes that's when I go to all this works and I was like gideaup let's go on board. So this is a packet of sixty fine liners, specifically Steedler Tripless. Now this is how hard care we are.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: I found a small packet of these in PEG's room. If you're a pen person, by the way, Steedler Tripless they write like a dream. I found a small container of them, and I thought, I hang on, what is I haven't seen these before? Anyway, it took them, used them, stole them, okay, And I said to her, I'm sorry, but I don't know where you got these Triplesses. They're the best depends I've ever used, And she said, Pat Swan gave them to me.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, they've been handed down so skipped.
Speaker 2: Degenerate Pat Swan hasn't given them to me, She's given it to her granddaughter. And then I've taken it back. Peg took notice that I loved them. She sauced a packet of sixty.
Speaker 3: That is good work by Peg.
Speaker 2: Look at them, man, and what do you think you use them for writing? Just like writing notes, changing like you know. This pink one might be everything to do with the chrisy Swan show. The yellow one might be my podcast. Red might be a shopping list you can color code. I am beside myself. That is a great present. Second, this is a Jimmy Chwo perfume blossom. Give me a smell, have a smell. I'm going to put someone to This one is from my middle son kid right, and you know whatever, it's perfume. Please keep in mind.
Speaker 3: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 2: He's thirteen years old.
Speaker 3: Did he pick it out on his own?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh, good job.
Speaker 2: He gets a small amount of pocket money. He spent it on that, and he went for a walk on Saturday morning with his little key card. And he went and he chose, and he sniffed, and he asked the lady to open the cabinet, and he sniffed them all and he chose that.
Speaker 3: Well, he did a great job, because I'm a sense nob. But have you taught him nothing? He should just walk into Priceline and say, my mum's Christy Swan. I'm not paying for it. It'll get a mention on the show. Hand it over.
Speaker 2: That's not the real life. That's not the real world, man, But that is really that's very beautiful gift. And it's not just about the perfume. It's about the backstory. My last gift could be the best. What is that? Can you even tell?
Speaker 3: Is that a lawn? Moment?
Speaker 2: It is a lawnmower?
Speaker 3: Are you entering?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: Accord? It's an electric lawnmower.
Speaker 2: It's an electric lawnmower.
Speaker 3: That gets you going, does it? Ye?
Speaker 2: Ask me who gave it to me?
Speaker 3: Who gave it to you? Me?
Speaker 2: Christy gave me an electric lawnmower on beside myself?
Speaker 3: Who's been mowing the lawns at the moment.
Speaker 2: I just keep on texting him, going can you come the lawns?
Speaker 3: Awful?
Speaker 2: And then I just said don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: I got this.
Speaker 1: Mama's Gone, The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: I Love Martha Stewart. I was in a meeting this morning and everybody was talking about the new Netflix. It's the new doco that's dropped on Netflix.
Speaker 3: I'm not across this.
Speaker 2: I hadn't heard of it either, and people were gasping. You know when you know when something is so good and then you say, oh, sorry, what and people go, oh, you know, like, oh my god, I haven't even heard.
Speaker 3: They're so excited for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, everyone's talking about that, and then I come into work and clickbaiting and she is all over the news. She said on her podcast that Ryan Reynolds isn't funny. That is the headline, right, and everyone's, oh, you know he's Cheeta Tells and Royan Reynolds isn't funny, blah blah blah. Hugh Jackman. The latest news is that, Hugh Jackman. He and Ryan Reynolds have got that funny sort of sparring. Yeah, romance, that's it, where they try and one up each other. They're pranky. They've got a pranky style of humor. Anyway, he has sort of given a rundown of the article of what she said on her podcast, Mather Stewart, and then he goes, finally someone says it, you know, because you know, obviously Hugh Jackman does think he's very funny. Now I did, and I thought initially, when I've read the articles, I was like, oh, that doesn't seem fair to say that someone isn't funny, because you know, someone says someone else's sense of humor is the most subjective thing you can guess totally Like I like Jim Carrey. The sight of him makes my sister furious. She's like, I just do not get it. She can watch a whole movie and go, I'm sorry, I just can't see where any of that was funny.
Speaker 3: I'm like that with Adam Sandler. Most people think, oh my god.
Speaker 2: He's the top of my list. Really, I do not find and him funny at all.
Speaker 3: Do I I still remember at the age of like eight or nine, walking out of the cinema after seeing Click being like, am I in an alternate universe?
Speaker 2: But that was a really bad film.
Speaker 3: But then after that, everything else you do, I'm just like, I don't see it. I don't get how he's funny.
Speaker 2: Like his love Happy Gilmore, And when it's on, I literally have to leave the room. It's so it's just so bass. I just don't understand him at all. And I'm not saying that he's not funny. I just don't get his sense of humor.
Speaker 3: Is it Happy Gilmore that Trav's gonna appear in, then you Happy Gilmore?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Will you watch it for him?
Speaker 2: No? I don't. I like his girlfriend. Not here, I like Travis's girlfriend. Then, so that was what I thought. I thought, she can't really say who's funny and who isn't. Then I listened to the grab and what she actually said, the words, see if you can hear something different in what has been.
Speaker 1: Reported, he's not so funny. No, he's not so funny. He's very serious.
Speaker 3: Okay, so she said they're in real life.
Speaker 2: She's not saying that Ryan Reynolds isn't funny. She's saying that in real life he's a serious guy. Yeah, And I believe her because I know a lot of comedians that are hysterical on the stage, yes, or perform, not even just comedians, anyone that earns a living performing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when they're when that switch is flicked on, they are a different sort of version of themselves, especially comedians when a lot of it's written and like so much effort and work and craft goes into it, But when they're just walking down the hallway, they're not exactly making your cry of laughing.
Speaker 2: Well, no, how exhausting would that?
Speaker 3: That would suck.
Speaker 2: So I think that that's what she's saying that you know, she's watched the social media in particular that he's put out, because that's sort of as close to the real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's going to be a goofy brand.
Speaker 2: Goofy funny. He's so funny about Blake Lively and he's so funny with his friends. And I think what she's saying is she's met him and he's a serious guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the reason I'm so defensive is because people have said that about.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: Please attend class Jack. We have some homework to attend to.
Speaker 3: We do Swanny if you want to win one thousand dollars cash. We are revealing our nine Now streaming task. We've been doing it the last few Mondays. Today's nine Now streaming task is in episode two of My life is Murder. The episode starts with a flashback scene. How many years earlier does this scene take place? Head to nine Now and find the answer, then heads straight to the Nova Player app and register the answer for your chance to win. Tomorrow, we will be calling someone back and awarding them that one thousand dollars cash. Nine Now is your world of free entertainment with your favorite shows, exclusive series, live news, sport and more. Stream free now.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's click face.
Speaker 2: I love mygo Robbie same, Like what stylish, sensible woman, and like.
Speaker 3: How cool that we get to claim her as an Aussie, Like it's someone that you're properly proud of.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I loved her right from the beginning. My friend, when I was working in breakfast radio in Melbourne. Before we met, I was with Jane Hall Christian. Jane and Jane had recently been working or I was still working I think on neighbors with an actress that nobody knew, and her nickname was Maggot Maggetz and they would often talk on the phone and Jane'd be like, morning, Maggot, and I thought, I like this girl. I like it.
Speaker 3: I miss Rebecca Napier Roberts.
Speaker 2: Good seven Dennis Anyway, Margo Robbie has had her baby, how good, and she hasn't revealed it. Someone has found I mean someone has found out. There hasn't been a press release, there hasn't been a baby photo. We don't know the name of the baby. And I love that, love the privacy. It's the same as she's been married to her husband Tom Ackley for eight years and they've been going out longer than that. No one even knew that they were an item an item until they got married. They didn't tell anybody. They still haven't.
Speaker 3: It shows that if you want to keep stuff private, you can.
Speaker 2: She's obviously got that very clear line of what is her business and what is everyone else's business.
Speaker 3: I really love it. I endorse that and some trustworthy mates too that can get stuff quiet. You could.
Speaker 2: I just understand that that's not that's not anyone's business.
Speaker 3: It says here that reportedly she welcomed with the baby in October seventeen. That's nearly three weeks.
Speaker 2: Nearly three weeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's impressive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wouldn't have felt like keeping a secret though, like just she had a baby's life. I love it. Anyway, congratulations Margo. How exciting a little baby boy. He'll have a classy name too, I reckon. Now let's move on to Kamala Harris. Now everyone is talking about the US election. Wednesday is the big day. If you're into that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think ten AM coverage starts Wednesday for US here in Australia.
Speaker 2: I saw, I mean, I I don't know if this is the sort of thing you should admit. Care factor is zero.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's fine. I'm kind of with you be Could.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it's not my country on a boat?
Speaker 3: I mean, I know, I think the argument is that it could affect us though in some so.
Speaker 2: Everything that happens in the world affects you somehow. There's always the butterfly effect, but nobody knows. I like the pop culture side of it, like I love it when Donald Trump says something stupid. I love it when Kamala Harris says something amazing or relatable, funny, or when they do things that you go ooh, that's not a normal politician thing to do. And Carla is very kind of savvy in that way.
Speaker 3: She is, I mean, the fact that she got onto Charlie XCX's brat campaign, like very early on, says a lot.
Speaker 2: Very very smart woman. She's appeared on Saturday Night Live. The Great Maya Rudolph has been assigned her character. She's going to be Kamala forever. I mean, I sort of hope she becomes a president. But this is what unfolded on Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 3: I don't really laugh like that, do I? A little bit?
Speaker 8: Kamala, take my Pamela. The American people want to start the chaos and and the dramaa with a cool new step Mamala, keep backing our pajamaa's and watch a rum Kamela like legally Blondola and start decorating for Christmas. Follow Lalaala, because what don't we always say, keep Kamla and carry Anola.
Speaker 2: This is the thing. My root off is so good. I can't tell who's saying what.
Speaker 3: I know. You have to really listen. It's because I've seen it. Karmela is a little bit deeper, a little ever so slightly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gosh, they're so clever on Saturday Night Live. Anyway, We're gonna be on air on Wednesday. If you are over the election, we are here for you.
Speaker 1: This is The Chrissy's One Show.
Speaker 2: Oh Hi, we're still here and you are too, and isn't that a great combination? Kylie on the Block has lost it and I cannot wait to go through the audio.
Speaker 3: We are obsessed with Kylie and Brad.
Speaker 2: Thank God for them, Thank God for them. Plus they've turned the block into first married at first sight. Yeah, and now are the fugitive.
Speaker 3: Correct? We'll be talking about that before four o'clock. There is some Heaven audio to enjoy God, and.
Speaker 2: It's a hard relate's mind.
Speaker 3: Before thirteen twenty four to ten though. Next in Chrissy's Quizzy, there is a Mitsubishi Electric air purifier inside the bum bag.
Speaker 2: Fantastic for this time of.
Speaker 3: I don't have an air purifier? Do you have one?
Speaker 2: I do? Yes? I do?
Speaker 3: Should I get one?
Speaker 2: Yes? You should?
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, it's the Crissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know about you, but I'm ready for some new Miley Cyrus are you here?
Speaker 3: What you been doing?
Speaker 2: Get onto it please, Miley.
Speaker 1: Chrissies Quizzy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, not just any quizzy. It is Quizzy with added electric air purifier.
Speaker 3: By the Mitsubishi Electric Air Purifier helps improve indoor air quality and reduce exposure to asthma and allergy triggers, including dust, pollen, pet allergens, and some gastes.
Speaker 2: Can I all gases?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 2: I need that. I need that, like pointed under my donner. It is very good for people with hay fever. Highly recommend. Hello Kylee. Hello, you're on the way home from work because you're a teacher or you just work at a school in another capacity, I work as an assistant.
Speaker 7: At a school.
Speaker 2: Wow. You are doing God's work there, Kylie. Than it is extraordinary. Can you imagine Jack ever being a teacher?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: I love it really yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean the school holidays would be elite, Kylie. Do you get the good holidays?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then the kids are home as well.
Speaker 3: I run into my you know, maths teacher at the races on Saturday.
Speaker 2: They recognized it.
Speaker 3: I went up and hugged it off my head. Great drunk, she must be really proud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wrote that in your report, young Jack. All right, then, hello Natalie, Hello, you are a pathologist.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 2: Does that mean that you like do blood tests and all that sort of stuff?
Speaker 5: I am indeed, I'm a vampirella.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Natalie, I am ju I am due for a blood test, were now into my fourth week but not having done it? What can you tell me to get me there?
Speaker 5: A Well, okay, All I can tell you is you need to trust, have trust in your pathologist and if it goes wrong that time, the first time, and don't go back to that person.
Speaker 2: Great, great advice, Nat, great advice. Now let's get one to use electric air purified. Question number one, what happened to Chris Martin's Cold Play show in Melbourne last night? Yes, Kylie, he went down the trap door, it was left open. What is going on in Melbourne with the with the trap doors? That is correct? Question number two cool Ridge is a brand of what.
Speaker 3: Natalie, I know?
Speaker 2: Who was it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was Kylie was sorry? Is Kylie? It's water? It's water?
Speaker 3: It is okay. That's two points to Kylie. This question number three is for the wind Kyles.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday to do me more. She's turning sixty two today. Can you name one film she's been in?
Speaker 7: Kylie?
Speaker 2: Kylie? What one was that? It was Ghost? Yes, among others. I always think of strict Teas because of her magical buzies.
Speaker 7: In It looks fabulous.
Speaker 2: She always looks incredible. You are incredible. You've not only got the limited edition bumbag, but we're also going to send you Amidsubishi electric air purifier.
Speaker 5: Well done, ky Congratulations, Skilie, thank you.
Speaker 3: And good news, Swanie. We've got those air purifiers all week in Queasy, So have a crack tomorrow if you'd like one.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan.
Speaker 2: So we're about to ask you, have you ever utterly lost your mind and just had to get out of somewhere thirteen twenty four ten. I have absolutely hands up fled the scene. In fact, I don't want to say too much, but you've seen it this year.
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 2: We speak, of course, of Kylie on the Block now, thank god for Kylie seriously and Brad her husband, but mainly Kyle.
Speaker 3: Kylie's the real star in that duel.
Speaker 2: She is delivering the storyline after the storylines. First of all, she turned the block into married at first Sight with a cheating scandal, and this week has become the fugitive. I want to go on every hand house, our house, white House. It started like this from and it doesn't matter if you're listening and you're like, oh, I'm not going to be able to enjoy this. I don't watch the block. Oh no, no, no no. If you're a human being, you're going to want to come along for this journey. She's there getting judged. Her room, her outdoor room. They didn't put it. They've put an outdoor dining setting. They've obviously run out of money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for a couch they have. And Shane and Marty didn't love the space they created.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it looked like awful extras at a model home. Anyway, Scott Cam was reading out the feedback. The feedback wasn't good, and this was when we first got the inkling that she'd had a gut full. A lounge area would have been an important addition, and it's an opportunity missed. All right, let's wrap it up.
Speaker 4: What's that we had?
Speaker 3: We had planned to have a couch.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to wrap it up because this is part of the deal.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, we're reading out feedback, so I'd really appreciate it if you.
Speaker 6: Didn't tell me to wrap it up.
Speaker 3: Shana liked the driveway colored choice.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can't hear it goes. I efate this guy now, Scotty was very cranky. I think he might have been hungover or something or something, because he took that very personally and he didn't have to.
Speaker 3: Well, he in production would have dealt with like the week before's drama of her running away.
Speaker 2: To camp with rubbing their hands. They're TV people, they would have loved it, true, true, In fact, they probably encouraged it, is my thought.
Speaker 3: I think producers would. I don't think Scotty would because that means he's not getting out of there until an extra like hour later because she's cracking it and Scotty wants to get back to the balls club.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, where is it again? The bowls Cup? So that was the first inkling we had of it, and I understand why she was mad, because I mean, anyone can see you put a lounge wet in it from super A, Martin Bang, you got a living room, you know, I mean they just amount of money. Anyway, Next was this, she took off.
Speaker 1: Break that camera.
Speaker 2: If you come anywhere near me.
Speaker 3: Cally, you's not We'll turn away, but we can't let you walk bed.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's dark and unsafe.
Speaker 2: So what I'm gonna say, Please don't Emma, I appreciate it, but this looks like a scene from a horror movie.
Speaker 4: Horror?
Speaker 1: Do you just go with Brad?
Speaker 4: Do you want to stay offsite?
Speaker 3: Lucky?
Speaker 2: They cannot. I don't want to come back to auction. I don't want to come back and have to deal with it.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 2: I literally don't. She literally doesn't. She's lost her mind. So what's happened is she's had a gutfull and the only answer sometimes is to just walk away and get out of there.
Speaker 3: Just flee, flee, flee the scene.
Speaker 2: Have you ever fled the scene? Thirteen twenty four ten. Maybe it was a party, Maybe it was your party. Maybe it was a work function.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was a workplace. Maybe you'd had enough of the workplace that day.
Speaker 2: Kylie, feel better and you're just legends the Chrissy Swan Show. And I just want to stop down now and have a moment's silence for Kylie, who is bringing the drama and the entertainment to the block in a way that no contestant ever has before. Maybe d Jolly yesterday she said she effing hated Scott cam. She literally doesn't want to stick around for the auctions.
Speaker 3: She threatened to break the cameraman's camera.
Speaker 2: She walked down a freeway with no shoes on. She did the works. She did the works, and I get it because sometimes you push to your limit and the only thing to do is to just walk away, is to get out of there, flee the scene. Yes, it's like the last resort, but sometimes should be the first resport.
Speaker 3: And if you to put yourself in Kylie's shoes, imagine being that angry and seeing red and then having a cameraman in your face and then a boom mike held over you and then be followed.
Speaker 2: Last week, you know, she had the drama of her marriage breaking down and flying to and from a plus, she's a runner, She's a bolter, as my Queen and Savior Taylor would call it. Yes, she's a bolt because she bolted to Cans when it got too hard. Anyway, all right, Christine, when what advice can you offer Kylie? Because I know that we have all just fled the scene.
Speaker 7: I think sometimes we've just got to do what we've got to do because I was in that situation as well. Within the girlfriend lose three girls ugly and out of the bedrooms. It got that wild that they were pulling each other's fairs, and I just couldn't do it. But I left.
Speaker 2: Well, you just grabbed your keys, And isn't that a great feeling when you pop your keys in your handbag or in my case of bum bag and you realize that you're the boss of you and you can leave.
Speaker 7: I just couldn't deal. Yes, that's exactly right. It was just either that or it would have just horrified me more.
Speaker 2: You know, you've reminded me. I was on a road trip with my kids and their dad was driving. This was a few years ago, and they were so poorly behaved in the car, the three of them, so loud, so revolting, that I just devised a plan when the car stops in town to get the supplies to take to the house. Yeah, they airbnb. I'm not getting back in the car, so I just we all left the car to go to the supermarket for me to pay for everything these bastards, and I just I put on my backpack and I kept walking away.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. And then what happened after.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I ended up back at the house eventually, and they were very quiet.
Speaker 3: You made your own way back down.
Speaker 2: They stayed with their dad, and he realized that things were not great, and he went and got the roast chok and the rolls and whatever and went to the house. And I turned up later.
Speaker 3: And you're a different kind of sheepish when you've seen mum that mad twelve hours.
Speaker 2: It's the only language that works.
Speaker 3: It really is Christine Priceline pharmacy voucher for you, Celia, whenever you had to flee the scene.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're sort of similar. I've got a couple of sisters and one school holidays, we all head off to Apollo Bay. Now they've got young kids. I don't we get there. So after a couple of hour joves, we get there. We unpack everything. Immediately the kids throw up over everything. So then we're cleaning up and all right, that's great. We go out in about a few times. Every time we go somewhere. Immediately when we stopped, the kids throw up. Okay, well it's great ocean road. It's a bit winding, fine, but.
Speaker 6: We go all right.
Speaker 4: After dinner, get to be Apollo Base hotels, fall ordered our dinner and outcome dinner and we're all about to tuck in, and then the kids just threw up all over the whole. It was just the windy roads. I think. Well, but that at that point, I just when you know what, I think I've had enough having my stuff and we're back to Melbourne.
Speaker 2: A very very.
Speaker 3: Wise move, Celia Pricelin pharmacy voucher for you, Celia, that would be grim. And also when you don't have kid, you don't understand or you don't have the same sort of sympath.
Speaker 2: And you know what else, you don't have to Yeah, that's correct. You've made your choices, use them.
Speaker 5: Hello Cheryl, Hello Christy, good afternoon guys.
Speaker 2: Look at oh you sir?
Speaker 3: Good it? Where did you have to freeze?
Speaker 6: Oh? Well, I was working in an office and I started at eight thirty and at ten thirty I told them to stick the job up where they'd like, where the sun doesn't shine back.
Speaker 2: Tell me why why?
Speaker 6: And the reason why? Because they were really nasty. But what was the icing on the cake? This young manager from head office from another state was visiting, and she said, she comes in and she said like she was all of like twenty, and she said, I got up and I helped this elderly lady. I opened the door so she wouldn't fall and said, look, it's raining, be very careful as you walk outside. And when anyway, I came back and sat down in my office on the desk, and she said, you're not allowed to do that, and I said, I beg your pardon. You're not allowed to leave the desk and walk and open the door for anybody. And it was literally four feet away from the door. I wasn't a long way. And she said, that's one thing. And I'd lad to do. What if the phone rang? And I said, the phone didn't ring. Nothing rang. You can't tell me that I can't be polite to a lady that's in a eighties. You can stick this job where the sun doesn't shine. And on the side.
Speaker 1: The Crissy swan.
Speaker 2: So it's almost the end of Monday. I'll tell you what Joel is going to be beside himself today because not only is the US election going on, there's all of this wicked stuff as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know he was hosted it last night.
Speaker 2: She'll be beside himself. But let's do this first.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's cliche, the word kelsey.
Speaker 2: Has been all over the news on the weekend, and what's not Travis Kelcey. It's Jason, his brother.
Speaker 3: The Bogan brother.
Speaker 2: The brother looks sort of like a booper version of Travis, Like they're identical, but he's just a bit older and grayer and chunkier. Anyway, I don't know how I feel about this, and I'm interested to hear how you feel. I'll give you a pracie of what's happened, he said an at a public event. He's doing some sort of ESPN whatever, so is at a footy game. Essentially, when someone yells out you are a homophobic slur. No, no, your brother is a homophobic slur for dating Taylor, which is stupid. It's so dumb. Anyway, Jason's obviously in a bad mood or whatever. He punches the guy proper assault and then says, who's the homophobic slur?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not great thoughts and thoughts about this.
Speaker 3: I just think you've got to be better in a scenario like that, Like how easily triggered can you be?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: What if that is the thousandth time he's been better?
Speaker 3: I still okay?
Speaker 2: Like people go Taylor Swift with a monotony and like nastiness that is reserved for only her. Imagine what he's copped. And I'm not saying it's fair. I'm just saying, don't start think leave people.
Speaker 3: Jason should have come back at this dude using a different word or a different insult. I know, it's that how do you not use that word? I don't think this would be that bad, But you've used that word back at him, so it's like you're both as bad as each other.
Speaker 2: He used it three times, Jason did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, far out And then also, like, imagine the situation that puts Taylor in traviling because Taylor like is a massive advocate for lg what do we call LGBTQUI plus yes, yeah, she's a big advocate.
Speaker 6: The game, and I.
Speaker 2: Reckon that Jason is as well. He's just angry and wasn't thinking. Yeah, I don't think he's a homophobe. I really don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just an awful, awful situation.
Speaker 3: But clearly think it didn't mess things up in the background too much, Swanny, because you were saying that travel was at her show over the weekend. Yes, yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, I'm sure everything's fine there, but interesting, it is an interesting it's like it's almost I could choose your own adventure story. The first part is wrong, that stranger shouldn't have said that. The second part that Jason Kelsey responded with violence is also wrong, but I understand it kind of on provocation. The next bit that happens is wrong. So it's like a Tina Wayfer, you know, three later. All right, let's move on to Kim Kardashian, and it's another one. I want your opinion on. Jack. She has been labeled revolting and vulgar, which are two fairly strong adjectives. Yeah, because she's worn You probably don't remember it, but Princess Diana wore this massive sort of jewel encrusted crucifix called the Attala Cross. And I think Kim might be a bit of a collector of significant jewelry.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I think she definitely has an appreciation of past, like sort of vintage jewelry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think she owns a lot that's been owned by other celebrities. Okay, anyway, people are mad because you know, Princess Diana wore it and she's passed away, and people said it was revolting and vulgar. My question is this where's the line people wear antique jewelry all the time of dead people?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean? It's a really big, amazing thing to afford an antique ring. The person who originally had it and probably the ten people after that are dead. There can't be anything wrong with wearing a dead person's ring.
Speaker 3: No, I guess the argument there was someone as iconic as Lady Die and someone that was so sort of prolific, that do we just let her have that moment and that be the moment only? But then that was sort of my initial thought. And I love Kim. That was the first thing I had. But then Swani, after reading this story, it was for sale on Southersby in twenty twenty three, on Southsby's annual auction. Yeah, so if it's for sale, anyone could have bought it. Bought it. Of course, of course Kim bought it and she wore it, so tough shit.
Speaker 2: Everything's for sale, Yeah, so why is it vulgar?
Speaker 3: I agree, it's not like it's been in a museum or it's been no, you know, No, I.
Speaker 2: Think the problem people have is I think, to start with, because she also wore that Marilyn Monroe dress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people had an issue with that.
Speaker 2: People have an issue with that too. I think maybe it's if somebody, if somebody dies of old age and you buy their you know, jewelry, that's fine. I think that's an that's an homage. Yes, But if somebody dies tragically, I think there's a little stigma.
Speaker 3: That sort of changes it a bit.
Speaker 2: It's got bad juju. Maybe because we know that Princess Dyina died tragically, so did Marilyn Monroe.
Speaker 3: But then maybe is it nice that it's carrying on dive legacy.
Speaker 2: I had no problem with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know either. And we're referencing her like it's a reference. It's not like Kim's trying to hide the fact it's lady dies.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I saw that. My first thing was, oh, I didn't know that Kim Kardashian had such respect for Princess die.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You saw it in a positive Yeah, I saw it in a positive way.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, let's leave him alone. Also, it's just any excuse to hate on her.
Speaker 2: I am going to leave you my collection of Lovisa hoops. They were thank you Swan three pairs for fifteen dollars, and I expect you to wear them.
Speaker 3: I will sell them and try and get some cash for them twenty five cents. Check this out.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 2: For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 3: Do you