Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law. Parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on over one hundred or live stream at Nova fm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason on one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning everybody, and hey guys, guys, guys, Happy Friday Eve.
Speaker 4: Wow that came around.
Speaker 3: Oh didn't it?
Speaker 4: Love?
Speaker 2: A short wait, absolutely short wait. Good morning Melbourne. Hopefully less chaotic on the roads. Yeah, if you're coming down the Princess free Way.
Speaker 3: So whose false is? We need someone to blame the metal grade? Who put the metal grade in? Would have been Barry? It's always a barye.
Speaker 4: Is that a VIC Road's fault?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just need to get to blame for everything, doesn't she?
Speaker 3: Anyone? Is this is on you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, that's not right the roads roads?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, dear.
Speaker 3: So it's all been fixed.
Speaker 4: Well, they're confident it's been fixed. Oh god, test will come.
Speaker 3: Well if you if you're listening and you're on the Princess Freeway.
Speaker 2: Let us know how it is.
Speaker 3: If you pass the Werribee exit that's actually flowing. Yeah, hopefully nothing like yesterday. It was a nightmare all morning.
Speaker 2: I know, I know I felt for all the people stuck in that.
Speaker 3: You've got your coming in from Geelong this morning, don't you? Or are they are any in Melbourne?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's coming in and he's from Geelong. Yeah, I'm not sure if he's in a car on a train or I don't know how I.
Speaker 3: Might be training.
Speaker 4: I can out a smart man, he'll be on the train.
Speaker 2: Yeah, potentially.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do they have is there a food card on that train? Like a restaurant cart.
Speaker 4: That'd have to be a vending machine, wouldn't they?
Speaker 2: Quick the train from Geelong? You can also catch the ferry, but I don't think he's on that.
Speaker 4: Is it the gang that has the It doesn't run from Geelong.
Speaker 2: Does a gang go all the way us the country from Perth to I believe?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: Should we?
Speaker 4: Sure? Do we need that train guy?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Did you see what I said?
Speaker 4: I saw it for people don't know who the train guy is quick Instagram superstar. He's the train guy.
Speaker 2: He wears a GoPro on his head.
Speaker 4: He speaks like this about the seven seven from Leicester Square.
Speaker 2: That's actually a pretty good impersonation.
Speaker 4: Here comes the converse now down the platform.
Speaker 2: You actually are doing the same face.
Speaker 4: Facing his face, his face, his head.
Speaker 2: His head looks like a cricket ball.
Speaker 3: I sent a message to the other night. I don't know if this is confirmed.
Speaker 2: Streams will come true if you find him.
Speaker 3: It's like he's one of the new hosts on some Top Gears show over there show. I think it's like Top Gears rebranded.
Speaker 2: What's his name?
Speaker 3: Train Guy comes to Train Guy.
Speaker 2: Said his Instagram name trained gut TikTok Instagram stand by.
Speaker 4: It's like his names like lars Bergmannder or something like can you get up on his Instagram.
Speaker 3: We're gonna need to hear him as well.
Speaker 4: I've just thrown out lars Bergmander, see how close I am. It's something like that or Instagram.
Speaker 3: Or I think he's all the socials here. He is all right, we got him phone. We've got him on the phone. Now the news.
Speaker 2: My friends Nick coming from Geelong. He's in the car. Great, so we don't need to about train Guy because he's not on the train.
Speaker 3: Can you text Nick back? I'll just ask sneak through the radio.
Speaker 2: And the knee Contection and Bessie are in the car.
Speaker 3: Nick and Bessie, are you past the Werribee exit yet?
Speaker 2: Maybe don't text if you're driving'll do the voice to text you send it on Siri.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Okay, Thomas the tank engine is his name? No, it's not train Guy.
Speaker 3: Okay, got I've got trained Guy. Okay, okay, all right, play it. We've got the audio going. He playing, you're playing at jazz Come on? Oh my god? Should we come back with train Guy?
Speaker 2: My friend Nick on the text, Gelong says it's all clear so far.
Speaker 4: Guys. Well that's good.
Speaker 3: Does Nick know anything?
Speaker 5: Nick?
Speaker 3: If you're listening, you know what?
Speaker 2: You know what the trained Guy's name? He's maybe busy knows? My god is Lars Bergenheimer.
Speaker 3: Today's shows the Shambles. We are the Princess Freeway of Radio. Today. We are Morning Melbourne. This is Nover. This is a no Ober one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clinty as well. We're doing a thanks to our mates to show Ready Express Beach Show Today. Nick the Wizard Watson in from Hawthorne, question marks over whether he's playing this weekend.
Speaker 4: The coach was I Sam Mitchell? The coach is playing Cat and mouse with the reporters.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, so he missed last week.
Speaker 4: She was sick, intimating last night that he might not be one hundred ready to return. But I don't know messing with everyone right, well, I.
Speaker 2: Mean why not?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 2: I'd have a bit of fun too if I was a coach and I had that much power.
Speaker 3: The Wizard's going to join us a little bit later on. And because we are gearing up for Melbourne's biggest game of Hide and Seek coming up this morning.
Speaker 2: Are we're starting today?
Speaker 3: We're going to do a practice today.
Speaker 2: Practice is it cash on the line? Of course, no one cares about rehearsals.
Speaker 3: That's why we're putting cash on the line. They care, all right, Well he details about that a little bit later on after seven.
Speaker 4: Do you know what people care about? Train guy?
Speaker 2: We got him money and.
Speaker 3: Has just woken up. Quick recap Clint.
Speaker 4: This guy on on TikTok and Instagram is just he looks like he's a weird unit trains And for some reason he got stuck in my algorithm and he just kept because I just got kept watching algorithm it again and again.
Speaker 3: He loves do the voice and then we'll play the video.
Speaker 2: His name before.
Speaker 4: His name is Francis Bourgeois, right.
Speaker 3: So can you do his voice? And then we'll play his video on YouTube and see if they match.
Speaker 4: Here's the seven one seven. It's departing Lester and heading to London. I love this train because it is coal powered. I'm training spotting on the West Coast main Line today, hoping to see some Pendolino's bank around the corner.
Speaker 3: At one hundred and twenty five miles an hour back to Clint here we go.
Speaker 4: Why, oh my god, how look at him? He's got the fish islands.
Speaker 3: On him.
Speaker 4: Over cos over. How exciting is he? We must we must find him.
Speaker 2: He gets excited when two trains that he likes are going in opposite directions, as.
Speaker 4: This is him when it comes to.
Speaker 2: Clink, can you do a.
Speaker 4: Here comes to Eline from Geelong all the way to Malpen.
Speaker 2: We need to put a fish I selfie Cameron Glen.
Speaker 4: Now his name isn't actually Francois. Oh, his name is Luke Nicholson. But he goes by the Monica Francois because he likes France and the way they do trains. Is he on the ground?
Speaker 3: How many followers is he got to have a lot.
Speaker 4: He has.
Speaker 2: His name's Lucas, but he calls himself Francois because he likes French trains.
Speaker 4: He has one hundred and twenty six one thousand subscribers on the YouTube we'll watch TikTok three point two a million, and he's got two point three a million Instagram followers.
Speaker 2: We like French fries. We should change our name French fries.
Speaker 3: Oh what a man. No, I don't mind a wedge.
Speaker 4: But you're not a sour cream guy.
Speaker 3: I am? Now? Are you know?
Speaker 2: He's only just discussing.
Speaker 3: Remember I just tried it a month ago.
Speaker 4: You're not a mayonnaise.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: It's been more than a month. You've been saying for like six months, I've just tried sour caream a month ago. You've been saying that I reckon nearly for a year.
Speaker 3: Every time my wife don't we have a dinner and she was doing Mexican. She's like, no, we're not doing sour cream again.
Speaker 2: Just because I discovered it a month ago. It's been years.
Speaker 3: You never tried it.
Speaker 4: It's very it's our cream on a baked spud.
Speaker 3: No, that's my next step.
Speaker 2: But sweet potatoes? Have you never been to spud par.
Speaker 3: I've been the spud bar, but no normally get the bolin? Do they do?
Speaker 4: Homestyle bol is excellent?
Speaker 3: They just how cream?
Speaker 2: Do you build your own spad mate with moscow?
Speaker 4: You put your cheese in firsty garlic butter.
Speaker 2: Always cheese in first potato, normal potato, I go sweet, I go sweet, of course you do.
Speaker 3: It's a temple.
Speaker 2: People who put the cheese on top, they don't get it. It's got to go in first melts on the hot potato, just cold cheese.
Speaker 3: And I find like if I'm at subwhere something, hey, can you flip the chicken around? Like they get offended? How like they're making it?
Speaker 2: You'll give me because they're sandwich artists here?
Speaker 4: Have you ever noticed it?
Speaker 2: Subway sway sandwich artists? Isn't that? Isn't that what they called? Don't tell an artist how to prepare the meal?
Speaker 4: Why is there a drought on carrot at subway?
Speaker 2: Who puts carrot on this side?
Speaker 3: No one puts carrot on there?
Speaker 4: Well that's that shouldn't be a drought, should they?
Speaker 3: And do you want it's soft as well so it's easy to eat.
Speaker 2: You put a carrot on your subway. Is it grated carrot?
Speaker 3: So do you want this toasted?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: But can you blend it for me? That'd be great carrot soup. On the site it has just gone at twelve past six. He probably still well do you still collect little tokens?
Speaker 4: But they still taza?
Speaker 3: Let's talk foot air.
Speaker 4: I feel like we're always saying, jeez, it's a big weekend coming up in the footy.
Speaker 2: But I don't know anything about what's happening in the footy this weekend.
Speaker 4: Oh well, let me actually, because last.
Speaker 2: Weekend was such a big weekend, it.
Speaker 4: Was quite elongated because you had his birthday on the Monday. It seemed like it went forever and ever and ever.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Also started on a Thursday, didn't mate. My god, it was a whole week of footing less days off and on these days not.
Speaker 3: Just footy obviously, everyone's talking World Cup as well and thirty two clubs from across the globe one winner. Catch every FEEFA club Well Cup match live on KO Sports from June fifteen. Get on board CAO Sports and sign up today.
Speaker 4: Brad Johnson joins US Fox Footy Superstar Western Bulldog's legend as well. Hey johnno good.
Speaker 6: Hey Clean, Hey Hey Lauren, how are you guys?
Speaker 3: We're going.
Speaker 2: Do you think we can ever get footy fatigue when there's like six games work?
Speaker 4: There's no such things there, I.
Speaker 6: Think so I think it's probably in a good way with You're right. We started last Thursday, we finished Monday. Now it's Thursday.
Speaker 3: We go.
Speaker 6: You get, it's just on and it's it's been a it's been a fast paced year.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think every game on a Thursday night now is just just makes the weeks fly by. So we're talking and it's the game they're on. It's a it's another big one tonight. Of course with the mighty Western Bulldogs up against the.
Speaker 2: They get to seven days a week like they do in America with basketball and ice hockey and sports.
Speaker 6: I hope not. Yeah, yeah, we need a couple of days just to take a breath.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: We need a couple of days just to talk about and not playing.
Speaker 4: Let's talk time the ju re stock, the problems talk about tonight. You mentioned the Dogies. Want to ask you about Sam Darcy, the son of one of your great mates mates Luke Jesus is a bit of surprise he's back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 6: This is this is unbelievable how quickly he's been able to recover. They played the Saints about seven or eight weeks ago, and and that's where he injured his knee, and everyone thought it was you know, the disaster, a c l and and a bit more with the way hYP extended it. But it's been amazing the fact that he was able to escape that and now return to play the Saints again. It really is a phenomenal effort. We all sit there, I think tonight, holding our breath still though in regards to you, hoping that he attacks his first contest as he normally would and he comes out of that with confidence and away he goes again for the rest of the season because he's such an important player for talent for the Dogs. Yeah, just a full circle moment.
Speaker 4: Imagine doing your knee against or not doing your knee but hurting your knee and then returning against the same client.
Speaker 6: Yeah, crazy the way the footy world works like that. And Bevo signed as well during the week's that's positive news everywhere for the Western Bulldogs, so hopefully they can turn things around. They need to win the next ball, Clint to make sure they can secure a finals birth. I think so they can't drop one and this is certainly starts tonight.
Speaker 3: Hey Brad, in your opinion, can anyone stop the pies?
Speaker 4: Look?
Speaker 6: How well are they going at the moment they are?
Speaker 4: I thought we had them on Monday.
Speaker 2: These were pretty good.
Speaker 4: I thought we had when Cousey kicked that goal and signing for one hundred and twelve, I.
Speaker 3: Know, hood.
Speaker 2: How many is did he sign for?
Speaker 4: There's a nine year deal in front of him, but it's basically an extra seven because he's still.
Speaker 3: With He's going to come to twelve mil.
Speaker 6: Something ridiculous to be playing forty today, Hey guys.
Speaker 2: Yes, seriously, Hey Brad, just speaking of that King's Birthday match, we saw that heated exchange between Max Gorn and Stephen May after the game. Is that stuff that that just happens in moments of fire and passion or did you think that was a bit unacceptable?
Speaker 6: I thought, yeah, I thought I thought it was, and I think they did as well at the end when they sort of sit back now and reflect on that situation that unfolded, and I know, you guys know Max really well as a person, and you know, he had a teammate come up into his grill at the wrong time. So on field there are discussions that happened, and you might get upset with a teammate, but it's more the verbal in terms of you know, where they might have positioned wrong or you know, missed an easy basic skill and you just sort of switched them back on and get them going. There was never in my time that, certainly through playing and watching a lot of footage since retiring, that I've seen really a play get up and a grill at the end of the game after a mistake was made and didn't cost them the game, but he was trying to obviously, you know, the whole mary to win them the game. So it was just a scenario that I think both players will reflect on and go, you know, we won't do that ever again.
Speaker 3: Even if it cost him the game. You don't get up in his face like that. There was nothing supporting.
Speaker 2: You do it in the shed.
Speaker 4: When you make a mistake, we get up in your grip.
Speaker 3: You should hear Lauren and the ads. She then she gets in full fly.
Speaker 2: He's not a captain.
Speaker 3: Brad Johnson Johnnius on the air this morning cheers her time.
Speaker 2: Mate, Guys, I went out last night on a Wednesday.
Speaker 3: She's dusty.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not really. I didn't have a drink. I was very responsible, but I almost thought at one point I actually need a drink to get through this, which is the wrong attitude. So I didn't have one. I went to I got invited to. It was a fundraiser for the Mirabelle Foundation, who I love to do amazing work. And I got invited to a movie night.
Speaker 3: Girl's movie Night at a cinema.
Speaker 2: At a cinema for the Materialists. That new movie It's Got Up, Pedro Pascal, Coda Johnson and Chris Evans in it.
Speaker 3: They went out like a little gold class.
Speaker 2: Car looking car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the heart throp to Coda Johnson.
Speaker 2: I went to Ripping Lee Food and Wine for dinner. I don't go to that part of Melbourne very often. It was one of the best dinners I've ever had. We did at five o'clock. The girls wanted to go four thirty, and then we found out it didn't open till far.
Speaker 3: That's the worst. It's so sad when you're like I've been outside of Korean barbecue looking through the window.
Speaker 2: Because the movie was like six thirty, it could lease that far from South Are No, I just never go.
Speaker 4: I don't leave. I know flight did you get it?
Speaker 2: Only took me thirteen minutes to get there.
Speaker 4: You need a visa.
Speaker 2: I just am not familiar with it.
Speaker 4: I must admit. Over that side of what's the that's the one the thoroughfare that is I don't venture that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think I'm landlocked between the yarrow.
Speaker 4: It's like an island.
Speaker 2: Yes, anyway, RiPP and leaf, food and wine. I think that's what it was called. Un believe it one of the best meals I've.
Speaker 3: Had a cuisine.
Speaker 2: Well, we had like half a roast chicken, some roasted honey, roasted brust sprouts. Some of the girls had like a prawn partner, some kind of past thing that I couldn't have. Anyway. Food was amazing. We go to see the Materialists. We're very excited, and it was it was a fundraiser for Mirabel, but it was also hosted by this lady called Lauren Hunter who is a professional match maker. Oh god, so the movie is about a matchmaker. It comes out today and it's great. It's a real chick flick, actually clean.
Speaker 4: I would love it.
Speaker 2: Some twists and turns in it, though, And I got there. So the movie is about matchmaking. It's Dakota Johnson is a matchmaker.
Speaker 3: Is this female hitch?
Speaker 2: Remember will Sitch a match maker?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just remember the swallowed eyes that could have been me if I had the prawn pasta. Yes, avoided it. So we walk in. The girls get a glass wine from the candy bar. There's much excitement, and I look around and there are just all of these beautiful women and I was dawned on me. I was like, am I at a recruiting drive for a matchmaker?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: Question?
Speaker 2: There were all these beautiful single women there, and I was like, oh, I've bought a ticket to a matchmaking event.
Speaker 3: When you'd left the house, were you on poor fiance? On good terms?
Speaker 2: He said what are you doing? And I said, I'm going to the movies And then I texted my was like, I think I'm at a matchmaker but she so this woman, Lauren Hunter. She she she works this matchmin company that is like worldwide and she meets women and it was like, I think I don't know how it works, but you sign up because thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars and it's like a dating app, but real life with real life.
Speaker 3: Humans hang on Like, if I'm the single person, I'm paying thousands of dollars.
Speaker 2: Like hundreds of thousands of dollars for her to go and find you the perfect match anywhere in the world. She goes from New York to London.
Speaker 3: Well, you can't afford to go to London and see your partner because you just spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on this chick finding it from.
Speaker 2: South AERI I think there's a lot of very wealthy men.
Speaker 4: Who sign up cross oceans.
Speaker 2: And so I was there with a girlfriends married and I was like, still, wouldn't just mind getting the list of you know, prepared prospective. I mean you're there, like, is there a met Is there a menu? There was no menu, and it wasn't actually a matchmaking event, but I was fascinated by this woman who literally travels the world and finds partners for people. And she's just like, it's like a dating app. Question, We've got to get her in.
Speaker 4: Is she hooking everyday people up.
Speaker 3: With rich people?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: Is it only for rich people?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, but I didn't say do you have to be rich to sign up?
Speaker 3: You just asked for the menu.
Speaker 2: Said there's a candy bar menu. That's all You're getting to love taking popcorn and go inside. But it was fascinating. And then there was like one of the women from maths was there, one of the who wasn't married? You didn't didn't last? The DJ that narrated DJ the DJ she's a DJ?
Speaker 4: Is she is? She a DJ? Post maps?
Speaker 3: What gave it away? Did she have the fake jumping?
Speaker 2: The lady Lauren Hunter, this beautiful matchmaking lady, did welcome speech and she said I've got some of my clients here, and everyone was like looking.
Speaker 3: Around looking for the blokes.
Speaker 2: Factory many great.
Speaker 4: I just despise that. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: There weren't many blokes. But the movie is really good.
Speaker 4: I think I can't matchmaking.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should do it. You're not good on the app, so maybe you need reckon. We should get her in.
Speaker 4: I'm not good on anything I know.
Speaker 2: I think you need more huge.
Speaker 3: When you finally get on something, I reckon, you'll be great.
Speaker 2: Should we get her in? And so she can match. She could find you. I didn't think you'd want to play a lot.
Speaker 3: She plays tonight rod Laver Arena. We at some point are going to play California Girls. This hour when we do, give us a ring and tickets are yours.
Speaker 2: Looking out the window, chase, there is like a full moon still up. It's it a full moon and it's a were you really it's ten seven and there's a full moon out there?
Speaker 5: Clink?
Speaker 2: Can you see it?
Speaker 3: This isn't four am?
Speaker 4: You know what it is?
Speaker 2: Well, there was a pink moon as well, strawberry moon, strawberry strawberry moon.
Speaker 4: So it's a strawberry moon because it's the best time you eat to pick strawberries.
Speaker 2: We must go to that strawberry farm in the Peninsula.
Speaker 4: I think it's in the northern Hemisphere. Hemisphere.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know we've got darker than legal tints in his studio, but it looks like, come, how at the moon? Can you not say it? I'm raddled. It's ten past it's twelve past seven.
Speaker 4: The moon still are kooky. Things will be happening.
Speaker 2: Isn't even daylight out there yet?
Speaker 4: It's very dark.
Speaker 3: Spicy moon. We started early that's what I reckon. I think o're closed, Tom punk. Yeah, it's four am. We're on the air. It's only truck drivers lit. We must go, Hey guys, hopefully, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Strawberry mot strawberry full moot. Yeah, so the strawberry moon didn't make the moon pink.
Speaker 4: I don't know the sun will be up by the time we get to the next time. No, you just got to pick him now. Just pick the straws. If you're in the Northern Hemisphere, there.
Speaker 2: Are strawberry farms here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think wrong time, even though the moon's up and it's strawberry.
Speaker 2: So don't pick strawberries during the strawberry mote.
Speaker 3: Leave the strawberries and the mushrooms.
Speaker 2: You've come dressed as a strawberry today. If you think little we should play strawberry kisses, we are not playing.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna thank you man.
Speaker 3: I think I'd rather be stuck on the Princess Freeway that was yesterday.
Speaker 2: What I would like to know Princes Freeway, not the Princess Princes.
Speaker 3: You know what I'd like to know this morning on thirteen twenty fourteen, I want to talk expensive mistakes at work because everyone was looking for someone to blame yesterday and it was the construction cruise on the road. They said human error.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was the cruise fault. Let's blame someone more senior than this stuff.
Speaker 3: Hey, I got two hundred fifty dollars. Mattel gift packs up for grabs on International Day of Play. Mattel wants Australians to choose play everyvery day. Hot wheels, Yeah, Barbie, all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Nephews are obsessed with hot wheels.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number.
Speaker 2: Do you do you make an expensive mistake at work?
Speaker 3: Or do you want to dob in a colleague? Do you have an apprentice it caused a few dollars on day one?
Speaker 2: Or maybe you just like the full moon?
Speaker 3: Give us call it over. Good morning, Melbourne, this is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jace and Lauren and we are gearing up to play Melbourne's biggest game of Hide and Seek. It's going to be where two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. But coming up this morning at eight, we're going to do a practice round Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Yes, Lauren, there is money up, Yeah.
Speaker 3: There is money up for grabs, don't. It's not two hundred and fifty Carrigi in the hot tips. This a little pracky run, little practice run. Lauren's going to go out after eight o'clock and we'll be hidden somewhere in Melbourne. You find out you in.
Speaker 2: Cash on the I won't hide two hearts.
Speaker 3: Hey, great news for you.
Speaker 2: I'll be on the streets somewhere by.
Speaker 3: Eight o'clock this morning. It'll be it's warmed up to five degrees.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I did just say I'm so glad. I said, yes, I'd do this today when it's five degrees and not as sceric. If some has come up.
Speaker 3: Yet, that is on the way. Katie Perry tickets when you hear California Girls. But first, on third, twenty four ten, we are talking about the dramas heading in from Geelong yesterday morning. Well it turned it to be a look what three hour trip for some people?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, people were stuck in it for hours on.
Speaker 4: They went through Werribee Princes Freeway.
Speaker 2: But some people got stuck and I think they couldn't get back, like they were too far down.
Speaker 4: Some form of the great game win great, Yeah, you think, what.
Speaker 2: Are you doing spansh and great. So because bitchman in the heat it exper experience. Yeah yeah, and so you're going to have a little bit, have a little room to move, it'll they.
Speaker 3: Had too much room to move. And a crack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the thing that's supposed to stop at cracking cracked.
Speaker 4: Which caused a seven car pile up.
Speaker 3: Can you be less.
Speaker 2: Because what happened the people's wheels were going over and just.
Speaker 3: So thirteen and twenty four ten most expensive mistake you made it work? This morning?
Speaker 2: Name Diana, Good morning, Oh.
Speaker 8: Good morning? How are you?
Speaker 2: Did you cost your company a lot of money?
Speaker 8: I had his part job and I was the data inputter for a travel agent on a large travel agency. So people would come into the travel agency and I say, okay, how much this together to certain places around the world, and I would put in all the prices onto their system. And I missed a couple of zeros on a particular package. Yes, and this package was it should have been two thousand and five hundred, but I just put in twenty five dollars.
Speaker 2: Well done on a cost them a.
Speaker 8: Lot of money because it was in print. Well, it was on their system, and then they printed it and so to get the.
Speaker 2: Trick for twenty five bucks.
Speaker 8: I think they got a huge discount.
Speaker 2: Now you got honor.
Speaker 3: Dollars that you can't be sorry our mistate, he's twenty five dollars. Jet Style asked, saying, you know, cook, he's on board, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Chantelli and Barrick, who did you cost a heap of money?
Speaker 8: To colonel standards?
Speaker 2: My first job was at KOC.
Speaker 8: It was my just plenty for the potato and glady so as I walked with the massive stack of them through the.
Speaker 3: Crest area and come back to your phone's little dodgy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's a bad line there, Kiaren in Ivan.
Speaker 3: Colonel's trying to keep it quiet.
Speaker 9: Hey guys, when I was a bit younger, Prince Plumber, I was carrying a ladder through this, through this like art kind of museum. What happened was the ladder not a fire, sprinklers that really destroyed high level of this like art sculpture work. Very very bad time, very bad time.
Speaker 2: Did they know it was you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I was on camera.
Speaker 2: Cannot hide it blood.
Speaker 9: Yeah I was shot a Harvey's face, but I was I was caught in the act. Bat I was lucky obviously it's through insurance, but essentially that I think that cost me job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't do the roof in the studio.
Speaker 2: Sprink was in here sculptures.
Speaker 4: If we don't, we sure.
Speaker 3: Because I know we we're toy it around with the smoke machine before in someone's time, we don't set off the smoke machine and set off the sprinklets.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I nearly cost the company a lot of money when I nearly got the whole office evacuated. The other Actually it was gen Z's fault. She said she was going to turn the pan off and she didn't. You can't trust And next minute Vivia the receptionist running and was like, there's smoke everywhere. What's happening?
Speaker 3: She did that voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that exactly.
Speaker 3: You must get out, get out a ben there you go. We're good mate. You cross the company a bit of coin one.
Speaker 10: Hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh what did you do?
Speaker 10: I broke a pentout window in the Docklands in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: That's a big ladder job.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was a crying involved. My drill fell off, my tool bell and there and then hit the wind the window and crack.
Speaker 3: Oh so the glass like rained down on the people below. No, no, just like like a stone chips.
Speaker 10: They hit it and then shattered like a stone chip.
Speaker 3: I've seen they can fix it if it's a little chip, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Or it's bigger than I've just been, right, Ben, was it like.
Speaker 3: Watching slow mo when it was like going towards?
Speaker 11: Oh it was.
Speaker 10: I was up the ladder when it happened, and the apprentices on below, and he tried to do like a soccer dive and like to catch it, and it literally was slow and the still tap the window.
Speaker 2: One hundred k.
Speaker 3: You're better than me, I would look at the apprentice.
Speaker 4: What have you done?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, your heart just stops in those moments, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: Like so it does employment. It's an accident, accident, And shall we make the people who caused the dramas yesterday on the Prince's Freeway just sitting there car for three hours today?
Speaker 4: That's a good idea.
Speaker 2: That's a good com station.
Speaker 3: Hey, just go on twenty two past seven. You are listening out for Katie Perry this morning. When you hear it hit the phones and you can be seeing a live in concert tonight at a odd labor Are you ready to go Melbourne.
Speaker 2: It's coming two.
Speaker 3: Hundred and fifty thousand dollars on the line. It's the game we all grew up playing. It is Melbourne's biggest game.
Speaker 2: Of hide and seek, and anyone can play and it could.
Speaker 3: Start at any time. How this works if you didn't get a monkst it last year. At any point and at some point Clint, Lauren and myself will go missing from the studio. We will relocate to somewhere in Melbourne. It will not be a house, it will not be a hospital, it will not be a school. Everywhere else is free game.
Speaker 2: So taking the whole radio show, we will relocate. We will start broadcasting from there and we live there together. From we won't be leaving, we'll be showering, eating. But from that moment on, the game is on and the cash is fair game.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now, look, we give out clues across the day. All you have to do is be the first person to find us.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: The first person knock on the door and take comic review are.
Speaker 2: Well dish out clues during our show. Listen to the clues. That is how you will find people.
Speaker 3: Need practice they doing Clint, So today I'm excited because we found out we're not going into hiding today officially. We thought, let's do a practice with your run dry run for a cheeky thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 2: With just one of us. I'm going on the run.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: You're going only the studio right now, and I'm going to go somewhere in Melbourne because I'm the first person to find me.
Speaker 3: Don't worry, don't give anything away. Yeah, what do you got?
Speaker 2: I've got my heat bods on what I tried you underworks heat bods to keep me warm.
Speaker 4: Those little handwarmers you know the one.
Speaker 2: No, I should get some of those. I'll be outside today. You don't have to knock on the door, but you need to come and find me Melbourne first person and five me and give me a high five wins a thousand bucks. That's how it works, by for a thousand.
Speaker 3: Lauren's going to leave right now.
Speaker 2: See, oh, shave a clue. It's going to take.
Speaker 4: Me's done now.
Speaker 2: She's no, no, no, no no, And I'll be telling you.
Speaker 4: Where I am.
Speaker 2: Please find me. It's very cold.
Speaker 4: She can come up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, you need to leave because at eight o'clock the practice round begins.
Speaker 2: So that means it's going to it's going to take me less than twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: Leave no clues, No, give you a clue.
Speaker 2: Gosh, anyway, I'll be less than twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: Know where you're going first clue?
Speaker 4: Can I guess?
Speaker 5: No, I'm going home.
Speaker 4: Don't go to my house first.
Speaker 2: Taking on thousand dollars myself and I'm going on.
Speaker 3: We'll be coming up at eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite cafe?
Speaker 3: In fact, we'll give away a clue every five ten minutes from eight o'clock until she's found one thousand dollars on the line. This is our practice round. Hey, you know what our next guess are going to come in very handy when it comes to bring out advice on how to find us. See your turtles see it. Bye. Okay, we're going to cross the law soon. But coming up next we are probing the Popo. Hey, speeding contributes to one in three fatal crashes on Victorian roads. Break the habit, lower your speed. Learn more at crime stoppers vic dot com dot au. Thanks to those guys we've got in the Fugitive Squad from the Victorian Police. It is their job to track down fugitives. These guys are going to have the advice you need to find us for our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars hide and seek and they join us right after Ed Sheeran here on Novar Clint. It's our favorite settis so that we get in a different department of the cops.
Speaker 4: A couple of weeks we do, and this week is a special one.
Speaker 3: He's Tommy Lee Jones in the Fugitive That's who he.
Speaker 4: Is, Tommy Lee Jones. Can we call you Tommy?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: We can, now how's this? Before we reveal the department, we can only refer to this police officer as own. We have to blur his face as well, because he is part of the fugitive squad. Morning Owen, what are you on the run as well? I feel on the run straight out of here. And I was saying you off the you can't be nervous about doing radio. Look at what you do for a living. It's crazy how long you've been part of the Future Squad. So I've been on the juniors member there, Yeah, been there about twelve months. That's why you've been stitched up with coming on the radio. Yeah, it was meant to be someone else, but they've gone.
Speaker 4: Straight under the bus.
Speaker 3: Passion.
Speaker 4: So in layman's terms, what do you do and who are you looking for?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 12: So essentially what we do is look for people who have reached their parole on one side of things, and on another side of things, we look for people who are wanted by police and actively avoiding apprehension.
Speaker 4: Right, So there's the tricky ones that they're good at hiding.
Speaker 12: Yeah, for whatever reason, one way or another, detectives of exhausted all their avenues have been quite to look for them, and so they come to us to as a dedicated resource to find them.
Speaker 3: So you'd be playing clothes all the time because I gather you just want to mix in with the crowd and then try and surprise the p when you're getting yeap.
Speaker 4: Movies the crib?
Speaker 3: Are we talking like sometimes the worst of the worst.
Speaker 12: We'll do whatever comes our way on a needs by a needs basis, and we'll prioritize whatever. It's a pretty small, tight knit little group.
Speaker 3: There's not many of us, so.
Speaker 12: It depends on what work we'll triage. Obviously, the more serious stuff, the stuff that active violent offending, active offenses against persons and.
Speaker 3: Then you'll track them down and then try and apprehend straight away, or will like a little stakeout be involved.
Speaker 12: That'll depend on the situation. We'll do whatever it needs and however it needs to be done in the safest way for everyone involved.
Speaker 4: So what what do you have in your kit bag? What sort of tricks do you have to find the tricky ones? Everything?
Speaker 12: It's basically avenues of inquiry. Yeah, the trial interested ways are the easiest. Yeah, and the ones we probably go back to the most. It's because I want to sit there and watch like what the hunt did?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, But like I watched the news at night and I see someone try and pull off an arm robbery, and I'm like, how do you think you can get away in twenty twenty five with the amount of cameras, Like for you to walk out of the Nova studios into your car, you would be spotted it on what twenty five different cameras, you know what I mean? And on the streets. It surprises me that people think they can still get away with that stuff.
Speaker 12: I mean, there are crimes of opportunity that they're done. I don't know if they think that far. Yeah, right to the repercussions.
Speaker 3: Does the leader of the squad ever stand on the table and says, I want a hard target search of every in house every year? Of course they would, yeah, yeah, of course there'd be an HS issues on the table.
Speaker 4: He's good.
Speaker 3: Hey, random one. Do you guys have disguises in your unit? But we address up as a garbo for example, if you're trying to apprehend someone. No, not really.
Speaker 12: I mean we're pretty plain closed as it is. Yeah, right, pretty comfortable that not many people would pick us for most parts.
Speaker 3: No, we thought you were the futuive. We really did.
Speaker 4: When Lauren's about to put herself up as a fugitive right now, she's going somewhere in Melbourne, how long would it take you to track her down?
Speaker 3: Would be in a car keeping warm, and I'll just be looking for a car that's running.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 3: We are about to start our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars hide and seek. This is where we leave the studio. We go into full hiding. We're not in the house, we're not in the hospital, we're not in the school. We broadcast from there, we live there, and we give out clothes to where we could be with your expertise. Would you have any advice for anyone in Melbourne on where to look? I'll probably just start with reviewing all the stuff.
Speaker 12: If you guys have still got online from last year and the way you gave out all the clues last year.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's good.
Speaker 4: We get that those videos taken.
Speaker 3: That's made the producers very nervous. Right, what would you be looking for?
Speaker 12: Well, the clues that you're going to give out this year are probably going to be in the same vein and fashion, so you'd be looking at See. It doesn't get your ahead of the game. It just gives you sort of an insight into how we're thinking when we come up with the clues.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So your advice to us, who you know we don't want to get caught, would be get different people this year to write this year's clues because they think differently. No, keep those people because I'm going to go and ask them. You know what the fun's it's it's a good train of thought because it's the same people coming up with the same clues. Get inside their head. Look at all last year's videos. Research it. Where would you hide? Oh, I'm not going to tell you that I'm not going to give away my sick.
Speaker 4: Are you sure you're not on the run?
Speaker 3: Owen is part of the fugitive Squad for Victoria Police. That's very strong advice.
Speaker 4: That's a cool name for squad. Ye great, is that the actual name? Yeah, that's sick sick.
Speaker 3: Do what he said, Go online, look at last year's videos, look at the clues, start researching. Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars up for grabs. This morning, we're going to do a practice run. We'll cross to Laura at eight o'clock. Hey, oh, and thank you for the work you guys do. Mate. It's a thankless job. You guys are on the front line, but we appreciate it. All good. Thanks for having me and you did well mate. You didn't swear. Oh it part of the fugitive squad. It is proved the popo. Just go on eight to eight here on Nova. Well, let's go to Sunbury. Good morning, Georgia.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the show at Georgia.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 4: Now, got a few questions for you. Are you a are you a Melbourne supporter?
Speaker 5: No jeers?
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Is your heart is your heart? Okay? After King's birthday, one day.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: We can be sad together.
Speaker 3: Are you pregnant, Georgia?
Speaker 11: I am?
Speaker 3: It says here thirty five weeks. You're lucky waters didn't break down when you're screaming the last one. Yes, I know, honestly it was tough. Georgia. I know you've already got two kids and you've got another one on the way to you what we are going to hook you up just for getting through with the ultimate winter staycation at the W Melbourne, A little baby moon.
Speaker 4: That's what they call it.
Speaker 3: Isn't it night's coommodation at the W Melbourne. It is sensational. That place, buffet, breakfast included. You're eating for two. You can go back as many times as you want.
Speaker 2: Okay, amazing, thank you.
Speaker 3: No one the baby moon for any of your three, the first one, first one, yeah, okay, yeah, it's like that last little bit of enjoyment, not yours, Georgia. Beautiful. All right, here we go. You want to play this morning? So it's an easy question fifty bucks, medium question for five hundred, but you want to roll the dice and go for five K, five thousand dollars? How this works? You will hear a simple question. You get three seconds to give us the answer. You must answer within that time though, Okay, all right.
Speaker 4: Pressures on pressure week. We need redemption as Melbourne supporters for Monday.
Speaker 3: Make it easy then for five thousand dollars, what.
Speaker 1: Is the name of the fictional town where Strangers Things is set?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 3: Two one?
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Have you seen it? No?
Speaker 3: Hawkins, Indiana? Solid No, sorry, you got that staycation at the w It is amazing there. You will lover it and good luck for the barbs.
Speaker 4: Okay, thanks guys, No, good on your Georgia go ds. I haven't seen Stranger Things, but I've heard a lot of good things about it.
Speaker 3: I built the lego. I haven't seen this show.
Speaker 4: What they've got Lego? Yeah, Stranger Things Lego?
Speaker 3: They got bluey Lego just came out to jeez, yeah yeah, Stranger Things. Yeah yeah. A couple of years o, I'd get on board.
Speaker 4: Hey, we are Sands Lauren at the moment because she get ready Melbourne.
Speaker 3: This is great. We're about to do our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars hide and seek.
Speaker 4: But she's she's loud, and she's not very good at hiding should be found by ten past day exactly. Are we sure we really want to do this.
Speaker 3: This morning we're doing a practice round, so she left the building about twenty minutes ago. On the other side of this break, we'll check you around to work latest in years, and then we will cross to Lauren and she will start off loading clues of where she is this morning for a thousand dollars thousand dollars cash. First person to find her this morning wins the money. It is practice day.
Speaker 4: And night week. Can I give a clo off the top now after the did trust me?
Speaker 3: What a stupid question that is? You know?
Speaker 4: The answers, No, she's not in South Melbourne strong, Okay, that's a clue. That's a clue.
Speaker 3: The first official clue. On the other side of this your chance to want a cheeky grand this morning is we gear up for our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars hide and seek on Novar.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. I hope she's got a round the work socks on this morning. She's going to need them. We are gearing up for Melbourne's biggest game of hide and seek two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. At any point we could go into hiding. We will not hide in a house, a hospital, or a school, but the entire show we'll move there. We will live there together. We're watching Lauren on FaceTime at the moment because this morning we want to do a practice round for a cheeky thousand dollars. It's a dry run. Let's cross to Laura.
Speaker 2: Now, Hello, warm, Hello, Hello. Now. I'm trying to be quiet because I'm hiding, but I'm sort of hiding in plain sight, if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Okay, So how this works is I'll hit the streets. We're going to offload clues every five or so minutes this hour. First one to find it this morning wins eight thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 2: Do you feel nervous, Lozzy, I'm so nervous, and every time I see a person, I keep moving behind obstacles. I'm hiding. I'm out on the streets somewhere in Melbourne. First person, come give me a high five. That's the technicality, the high five. I might run away from you very fast run though, so she'll be pretty easy catch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are you selling?
Speaker 3: You look?
Speaker 4: You look so dicey you look dodgy so cold.
Speaker 2: I've got my underworks heat bods on to keep warm. I've got my socks, I've got my gloves and my beanie, and I've got a backpack because i have a portable radio station on my back. So yeah, I do look a little dodgy.
Speaker 3: Well, let's give away a clue. Okay, first clue to find out this morning? What do you got for us?
Speaker 2: My first clue is is that g flip I can hear playing around the corner?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that g flip I can hear playing around the corner? Is my first clue?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Think you know where she is? Get there this morning?
Speaker 4: High five loss.
Speaker 2: Thousands find me barks for high five.
Speaker 3: That's right. It's practice day for our tur hundred and fifty thousand dollars hide and Seek. We'll cross back to Laurie after this and Nick the Wizard whats it is in the House of the Hollywood Hawks. We'll catch up with Whiz next. It is practice day for our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars hide and Seek. We're going to kick off Melbourne' biggest game of hide and seek very soon. But today we are doing a practice round. Lauren is out there for one thousand dollars cash. This morning, we've been offloading clues, Los, you want to repeat the first clue.
Speaker 2: The first clue that I just dropped before was hang on please, I was ready for the second clue. Is that g flip I can hear for fur forming around the corner?
Speaker 3: Is that chief flip I can here performing around the corner?
Speaker 2: Also, I put a visual clue up on Jason Lauren on the drive here, which might help you recognize where we may be.
Speaker 3: First one down there this morning wins a thousand dollars. As we gear up for Melbourne's biggest game of Hide and seek, he's talking tick for the Wizards.
Speaker 4: To still get a wizard Nikki.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's been a while, but he's back, nick the Wizard Watson for the Hollywood Hawks.
Speaker 4: OK, going on, you were down?
Speaker 3: I thought my money was on ronup. But it was food poisoning. It's why he didn't play.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well I reckon it was that.
Speaker 3: What was the weapon? The dish of death?
Speaker 5: What did you I was just like shivering, old night, couldn't sleep.
Speaker 3: What do you reckon? You ate?
Speaker 4: Probably some of his cooking?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was my housemates.
Speaker 3: I blame it on him.
Speaker 5: I didn't get it, but I got it. Chicken, It's always chicken nails. Steak, potato and salad was the last meal I ate and pretty.
Speaker 3: Good dake potato and sip and what it hit? Your training hit me on the night.
Speaker 5: So I woke up at two o'clock in the morning and just oh, it was cooked for the rest of the morning. Couldn't sleep and it was cooked for the next few days.
Speaker 3: Really, now this question marks over whether you're playing this week.
Speaker 4: Well, I think Sammy Mitchell just playing games last night at his media conference.
Speaker 5: I don't watch it.
Speaker 4: Was doing.
Speaker 3: He was very good.
Speaker 4: I think he was just playing cat and mouse with the media, but he wasn't convinced that he'd be back this week. No, I'm fine, Yeah, fine, you're right to go. Hey, you might have heard in the news just then and we were talking off here we is about Cozie Picket. Now I'm getting excited about this because I'm naturally a Melbourne supporter, but in news through Cozy Picket has signed a nine year deal to stay at Melbourne twelve million dollars, which makes him the longest contracted player in the AFL through to twenty thirty four.
Speaker 5: Jeez, he was in good form of what I love watching him play, to be honest, obviously a small watch another small thought i'd reckon. He's really yeah, taking his game to the next level this year. And I've always loved him. I've always said to the boys, I love how he goes about his foot in. To be honest, if I said it probably six months ago, I thought he would have been gone over the freo. But I heard his attitudes change as well towards Melbourne as well, so it's very good.
Speaker 4: I guess if that's a sort of money going for small forwards, you might want to knock on the list manager's door and then renegotiate your tire.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know it would be nice.
Speaker 3: I think you'll be able to afford a few more PlayStations.
Speaker 5: In need at the moment. Mine's getting a bit older.
Speaker 3: Taking on the Crows this weekend. It's going to be a cold one in Tazzy. You're back rest of the team, everyone else looking good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, feeling good after a good win on last Thursday night to get a bit yeah it was Yeah. It was obviously a couple of tough couple of weeks. We've some good teams and yeah, obviously on the bad end of it, and we had some honest conversations, but yeah, it was a good turnaround from the boys and a lot of new faces as well in the team, which is good to see them playing.
Speaker 3: Are you superstitious was that?
Speaker 5: Oh? Nah, No, I'm not okay, because.
Speaker 3: It's going to say, like, you know, the trends still going anytime that we haven't had you in here before. Oh yeah, I didn't lost.
Speaker 5: I didn't think that would.
Speaker 3: Last week you were sick, they won.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, it's got to be something in there, isn't there mate.
Speaker 3: I think just put into us before every game.
Speaker 4: I would colling would still the pay setters, because I mean a couple of weeks ago ago when you played them, Sammy Mitchell said exactly that, you know there is a big gulf between you boys and Collingwood. I don't think it's that big because on your day you've probably got them. But yeah, how well are they playing right now and they deserve Premiership favorites?
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely, I reckon well, especially when we played them, they were just like the balls is flowing and they felt like that was just their perfect day and we were just sort of, yeah, it took a bit out of that. And yeah, they're definitely going top notch at the moment, and then probably and Brisbane are pretty good as well out there, so we definitely want to take leaves out of their book. But yeah, as as you said, they that especially that day when we played on Friday night, everything was just flying for them, and yeah, we just looked back and we had a fair bit to work on.
Speaker 3: So it was a coach getting fiery in the rooms afterwards, or is he all right?
Speaker 5: To be honest, it's more the players getting fiery. Yeah, Like we just like, yeah, we're just because we know we're better than that. And yeah, we got smoked that night.
Speaker 3: I got some funny audio of your coach. I want to play for you next. I don't know if you've heard.
Speaker 4: It, but yeah, I mean, let's just say Guinea's been up to his old tricks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're it. Yeah, let's just say we've got some audio from his bedroom. It's quite a bit. It's all about board, it's quite amus. We're going to get to that in the second. First though, Lauren is out there practicing ridiculous for hide and seek.
Speaker 2: Did you just say I look particular?
Speaker 3: I know the signal must be breaking up. He said, you look amazing.
Speaker 2: It's freezing, but it is a sparkling Melbourne morning. I'm quite excited to be out of the studio. I've got another clue for you. First person to come and find me wins a thousand dollars. By the way, if you're just tuned in.
Speaker 6: Let me.
Speaker 7: Look for clues.
Speaker 3: Okay, second clues to where you are for a thousand dollars this morning.
Speaker 2: The second clue is in the words of Ronan Keating. Love is a all a culster.
Speaker 4: Just get right.
Speaker 3: You could have just said the words loves loves.
Speaker 2: Why would I say the words when I could sing.
Speaker 4: The work.
Speaker 3: Spot had Oh my god? Okay, first one.
Speaker 2: Creeping around and I'm I'm so god. Hang on, wait for someone coming.
Speaker 3: Wait, maybe they just away from them, Maybe they just think just walking and okay, I think she's just walking. Is out there somewhere in Melbourne. First one to find it this morning, thousand dollars. Your second clue is life is a roller coaster. We're gonna come back more with Nick the Wizard, Watson and Lozzy on the streets. Next on nov let's cross to Lorry. Now come in.
Speaker 7: Okay, I've got one more clue for you. It is that I am right under your nose, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: I am right under your nose. Hello, Hello, guys, I've been found. What's your name? My name is Brianna, Brianna, How did you find me?
Speaker 9: So I drive into work.
Speaker 11: Along what is it Beach Road? And I just pulled up at the service station. And when you said the roller coaster, I'm like, oh, that's little park. Oh my, that's little Park. And so I'm like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Then I saw the sorry, I saw the fence. Oh she knew.
Speaker 7: Guys, we have been busted at Luna Park this morning. It is a sparkling Melbourne morning.
Speaker 4: Come on over.
Speaker 2: We are right under the nose here in Luna Park. One thousand dollars coming your way. Really, what are you going to do with the cash.
Speaker 11: We've got a wedding coming up.
Speaker 4: Oh, probably help us with our weddings.
Speaker 2: Oh congratulations. You pop his headphone in. Jace wants to say hello, all right, here we go, Here you go boys, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 3: Good morning, thanks for the wedding invite. Hello, worries, who are we talking to My name's Brianna.
Speaker 4: Hey Brianna, have you played hide and seek before with us? How are you in for a tree?
Speaker 3: So you've got a thousand dollars in your back pocket. Now from this point we could go missing at any time, and when we do, we're going to be worth two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, so we'll be playing so all right, well, good luck and congrats, enjoy the money.
Speaker 2: You just got to do a briannity, which is follow the clues guys, and you could be the first to find us for two hundred and fifty k, which could kick off any moment.
Speaker 7: But for right now, our practice hide and seek win our congratulation, Thank you very much, No worries.
Speaker 3: Oh thanks to our mates at Underworks pack the heat bods. We could go into hiding at any time. Nick Nick the Wizard Wizard Watson is still hanging out with us. This morning, we're gonna come back and chat more Hawks.
Speaker 5: Next.
Speaker 3: It is Jason Lauren Clint here as well, and so is this legend from the Hawks for the Wizard.
Speaker 4: Just a stile get a wizard NICKI.
Speaker 3: Nick the Wizard Watson is in the house. We're just talking your nickname off the air. What do you have in school? What are you used to the wiz? Now?
Speaker 5: The wizard is like, I don't even think about it anymore, just natural. Everyone calls me your whizz or.
Speaker 3: As mum, Mum, don to the wizard hat in the crowd.
Speaker 5: Yet, no, she hasn't and she never will.
Speaker 3: It is my mission to get mum and a wizard had on roaming Bryant.
Speaker 4: That would be very good hearing the background, just to look that cluster of I mean it happened in the finals. The cluster of wizard hats in the crowd. Who were they just punters or were any of your mates in that area?
Speaker 5: No, none of my mates in that area. I think it was just I know hawthornes. They told me Captains run, They said, oh that bay over there is going to be for wizard hats, and I was just like, oh, yeah, I probably. I didn't really believe it. I didn't see it. Two a halftime and then they are packed with wizard hats and that's when I think the sort of wizard hat kicked off, right.
Speaker 4: It's a merchandising opportunity. I think they do have a hawthorn wizard hat. Yeah, they do you need a slice.
Speaker 5: Of that.
Speaker 3: Yet? That's awesome for the kids. Hey, let's I'm not across this, but apparently there's.
Speaker 4: A little Guinea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a little bit of a game going around at the moment. Can you run me through it?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 4: Well, Guinea first and foremost, he's a character, right, and he loves a Does he love a prank?
Speaker 5: Yeah? He hasn't done much, but he loves being just out there.
Speaker 3: Would he be one of the most senior members.
Speaker 4: No, he's still young, is he? I want to say, mid mid twenties, twenty three? Yeah, okay, So there's a news of the now I'm going to embryos going to sound like I'm going to sound like a boomer explaining this. But there is a trend on the SOSH going around where where people will call someone of significance in their life and say good night to them at bedtime. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think yeah, And that's what happened last night or appeared on the Socials last night when Guinea gave his coach Sam mitchellicor.
Speaker 5: Hello Jack, Hey, gone, that's good. I just wanted to call it a second night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good night. You have a good sleep.
Speaker 5: I see you the airport tomorrow morning.
Speaker 4: I love you back? Did sound Yeah? I think part of the trend is to say love.
Speaker 3: You, but I also pought out the tone change from when he realizes it's not a serious call.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your guitar was a bit of smart thing, Sam, Yeah, because the.
Speaker 3: Night before you're about to meet the airport as a coach, you don't want to get a call from.
Speaker 5: Easy to probably chair with his kids and fam and get the call from Guinea which probably hello Jack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what change are we making to the team? Are you calling from a cell? What have you got yourself up.
Speaker 4: At the airport now?
Speaker 7: Ah?
Speaker 3: Soon? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, so he'll be probably avoiding Jacket of course, Jesus, he's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be fresh down there this weekend.
Speaker 3: Do you have the airport on the bus so you just drive out?
Speaker 4: Just drive out? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You sure?
Speaker 4: What with the parking out front? Parking to drop my name and you'll be right.
Speaker 3: Is a guy on there? You pull up, You pull up in the old man hatchback sports car. You get out. There's no booking. Mister standing way, mister standaway, the.
Speaker 4: Keys shout out Melbourne Airport. You do a terrific. That'll pay for another parking needs.
Speaker 3: Hey, neck the is and Watson joining us on the air. My son was putting his tips in yesterday and I said, what are you going to go on the Hawthorne matcheos is whiz coming in, said he's coming and then it goes I'm back in there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it all right.
Speaker 4: Have a good one mate.
Speaker 3: Good morning Melbourne. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clinton as well. We're doing a thanks Jo mates at Shell already express guys. That is it. We are getting out of here. Hey, hey, tomorrow's Friday. Yeah. Love that for us, Absolutely love that for us.
Speaker 4: Now, you recall me telling you during the week about my little car accident that I had some big truck reversed into.
Speaker 3: Me into the sports car.
Speaker 4: I'm off to get the sports car fixed.
Speaker 5: What do you get?
Speaker 4: I'm getting a higher car. You don't know. It's a mystery. Can you get?
Speaker 2: Are you getting it from Mercedes where your car is from?
Speaker 4: I'm getting the the accredited repair and then the accredited repairer pops me in an Uba to the high car facility where I pick up the.
Speaker 3: High Cary day I little one. Yeah, the I thirty.
Speaker 2: I reckon, you're in the thirty like I'm going a commodore of felcons.
Speaker 3: Came camera, I can see you camera, a white.
Speaker 4: Cameram and a CAMERI I'm getting the tram.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with a camera?
Speaker 3: What's wrong?
Speaker 2: You've just offended all the cameras out there.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with the reckon? It suits me?
Speaker 3: Maybe it'll be exact the big gas character suit.
Speaker 4: You because of the family for the back family.
Speaker 2: SATs, Volkswagens convertible.
Speaker 3: I love the camera. Does it come into convertible? And I think they do a camera conversive.
Speaker 2: Getting around these days. I told you my mum got a convertible years ago and my nan asked if shout to a helmet to drive it. What she wasn't even joking was.
Speaker 3: It amassed with the lights to pop up on the night. She had the eyelashes.
Speaker 4: That was it.
Speaker 2: We had one of them when I was a kid, those pop up light.
Speaker 3: All right tomorrow on the show. Can't wait to see you in the hatchback. We are out of here. Have a great day of round. We'll see them.
Speaker 4: Bye and Lauren.
Speaker 3: Lauren wake up feeling good.
Speaker 2: Follow them on the socials,