Speaker 1: By five points, it's still a charge. It's for the play. No way, that's good that solartly, No way, that's second half Rods from their super start forwards we pay was seven.
Speaker 2: Well in the interest of Venis. We had Stephen Row in the House of pain early on the program from the.
Speaker 3: House to the House of instay were from.
Speaker 2: Bay's legend Graham Corns, Gorsey.
Speaker 4: Yellow and black.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Gorsey.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't do much part of it. Well, we were sitting with a group of old footballers waying to listen to Steve Iwould are we really well? Look gone there at one stage because the Nord looked just so good. They're so sharp around the ground with their small running players like Cutie and and there low and ideal, they were really dominant. Just looked the class above and from here they kept in it and Liam mcbehn just didn't miss with his seven goals. So I was just a fantastic end for a great game. Really.
Speaker 5: So many of those goals though Carnsey, they were clutch, weren't they like from tight angles and but he was just on fire, that bloke, and he.
Speaker 3: Didn't drop any mark. I've been saying for a couple of years now, why is he not playing AFL football? He does think he's tall, he's mobile, is a great mark, he's a fantastic kick. Can't tell me he wouldn't be an asset to any I don't know he wanted to do it anymore, but gee was he was a difference yesterday. There's no doubt about it. Big Ruckman was great. But Harry Boyd. But yeah, But what I loved about it it was that sound Australian footy at its best. You know, two traditional teams came along, big crowd, beautiful day. Footy was tough, competitive, but it wasn't the greatest spectacle. But it was a great contest and a great result in the end for footy side.
Speaker 5: It's a great I was going to say Carnsey from memory, I think it was it Nord in like nineteen eighty four. I think it was nor the first side ever come from the elimination final a win. It's hard to do.
Speaker 3: Well they did. That was Underneil But that was that was Remember they beat South. I was coaching South. They beat South in the first one. I just went all the way through. So look, I always had had the talent. This year, but they just I don't know, with a bit of a Grand Final hangover from last year. But they just came good at the right time. And I think the Buys probably hurt Nord, you know, not having enough footy. Where had those tough games right from the end of the season that the three Final was leading into it. I think that prepared them for the contest and maybe that was really important in that last quarter. So I've never been a huge fan of the Buyers, but they worked out for yesterday.
Speaker 5: So you got in the club last night.
Speaker 3: I thought about it. Nothing good is going to happen down there if I go. No, I didn't go, as I said, I thought about it. I was almost in the car, but then I said, no, I'm going to park. So maybe I wasn't committed. Maybe I wasn't fully committed. But the ones who went. I spoke to Butcherhillers this morning. You went at it, just had a few beers and that it was. It was great. He just stayed to heat up by the time he left, so but none stayed at home and just enjoyed, just bask in the globe. I texted Darren Reeves and because he put two Premierships and a couple of those boys have now the equal equal Peter Carey. Peter Carey is young. I played it previously. I've had three premierships. So there was a big day, big, big record breaking day around.
Speaker 5: I thought, you know what on the bays got on your cars?
Speaker 3: Thanks Mane, thank you Yellow. I'm black.
Speaker 4: Grave Corn.
Speaker 2: I love it when he's up at event terrific.
Speaker 3: Well, from the Saples.
Speaker 2: Big Day to the AFL's this Saturday, the AFL Grand Final Sydney and Brisbane an event, what a game. If it's like anything like the Brisbane Geelong Freelim, you'll be in for retreat and someone who's listening right now will be getting along because of our AFL Grand Final ticket competition. We're up to clue number six today as you try to determine which oval in Adelaide is home to your tickets, flights and accommodation. I'm just struggling open at the envelope for clue number six.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Now this is a bit detailed, so we don't usually do this, but we need to go back and revisit clue number five and what took place on Friday to put the clue number six. In some context, the clue on Friday was the old Oval is located less than ten kilometers from the five DOBLA studios here at five at high Mark squarehere five Double A is as the crow flies now Bobinton under guest on Friday that it was at the Glenelg Oval. We did the numbers. Glenelg gobles nine point eight.
Speaker 4: Kilometers from five double as the crow fly nine point eight k So he was right by the clues available, but not right because of the clues he wasn't aware of yet, like the one this morning.
Speaker 2: So clue number six this morning. Not only is the oval within ten kilometers of us here in highm I Square, the oval is also located north of the five Double A studios. So if you met a picture in your mind's eye, a line right through you know, from the coast to the hills, essentially metropolitan Adelaide remembers what we're working in, drawer lines straight through it. North of that is where you'll find the oval. So north of the five Double A studios, within ten kilometers of the five Double A studios, get calling now eight double two three double O double five. We're gonna take the guests and maybe give away the tickets next