Speaker 1: Get You Day Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the podcast Everybody Adelaide. Mexican Restaurants, controversial, only Fans, add campaign, divide social Media.
Speaker 3: What about this story?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sometimes I'm like, should I get Mexican from a particular restaurant? And I think, do you know what really get me? Get me over the line? Some C grade porn stars. Yeah, that's what's going to get some Mexican in my belly.
Speaker 2: That's really what's going to get me going. But you know what's hilarious about this story, The owner, Jamie Wimmer, has said to the Advertiser, I'm a little bit disappointed in humanity. We received a lot of emails. If you've got time to write an email, you have time to read a book.
Speaker 3: But I brush it off.
Speaker 2: Everyone's watched porn before, and if you haven't, then you deserve to go to heaven and be with Jesus Christ. These are his words, not mine. By the way, everyone has sex. If you're not having sex, I.
Speaker 4: Feel so for you. He raises a lot of points there, doesn't.
Speaker 2: He Jamie q the photo of an only fan start eating a taco.
Speaker 3: His work here is done.
Speaker 4: If you're hungry, I mean, go to beefy barriers in Grange for some Mexican food.
Speaker 2: Dose me very much? What did you tell me to go and do? Go and get a beefy barrier? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sure? And Adelaide, Mexican retaurant, has divided social media users with a controversial new advertising campaign. The restaurant owner has a bit of a message for the haters. He basically says, screw you. So Beefy Barriers decided to feature local only fans create a millionaire. There's a y where an I should be an adult entertainer. Sanchez rod Regez in its latest advertising campaign, Who's hungry, Who's hungry? Who's hungry? Is the message. Now if you see some of these photos as well Joe's and I'm going to pass you some of these photos right and I'm going to get you to describe exactly what youre and Sanchez Rodriga as they're doing. Are you hungry? Are you arou? Are you hungry? And around?
Speaker 1: I mean I.
Speaker 2: Love tacos, Don't get me wrong. I love a taco than the next person. That doesn't make me want to eat one?
Speaker 4: Andrew, what exactly is going on? Pat is a picture?
Speaker 2: So there's a girl she's got very long blonde hair and those excessive eyelashes that seem to flutter like they're out of control, and they're probably heavier than her eyes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: She's very blessed to have such long eye isn't she lucky jeans? I guess.
Speaker 2: And she's wearing a bikini and she's got a lot of ink, a lot of ink, including a massive tiger over her stomach. Anyway, who's a mate what's his name?
Speaker 4: That's millionaire with a y where the I should be in the middle of Millionaire.
Speaker 2: Millionaire has got a Mexican hat and one of those mustaches, and he's just.
Speaker 3: Gently kissing the tiger on her tumbing. Isn't that cute?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So what I will say there is, in any situation, first thing's first, and I'm just going by what eye, the information I know from my wife. If she's hungry or any girl that knows hungry, just stay out of the way situation.
Speaker 2: And also, if you don't want hungry to turn into hungry, then move.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly right. And finally, I'll probably leave you with this this particular far of that you were talking about, where Millionaire is gently kissing her on the stomach. I don't care if you're a boy, you're a girl, what age you are. If I've got a tummy full of Mexican food, don't you go anywhere near that area. Let's talk about Joe Jonah Jo Jonas. What a gorgeous man he is. He done Third Brother and the Jonas Brothers. He's the headline for a phenomenon that's sweeping across Hollywood and Australia. And that is the use of botox.
Speaker 3: It's a fine line, isn't it. Andrew Hayes will.
Speaker 4: He's come out, he's teamed up with a brand over in the States, saying he's very open and honest about it. And this is a bloke who has dated Taylor Swift, he's dated Demi Levado, so he's got a track record from doing some pretty special things. Yeah, okay, so it begs question. And I'm a man who's around about thirty three thirty eight. That's not a number for me. Botox for men, Yeah, strange one. Put it straight to you. You're a lovely man. Greg Gregy, his face chock a block full of botox. My Greg smile.
Speaker 1: He's like, I am I'm trying oh my god.
Speaker 3: He categorically has not had botox.
Speaker 2: And in fact, if that man ever had surgery, it would probably be to correct a nose that's been whacked around by hockey six his whole life.
Speaker 4: So he's got natural cortlage because he's had his face beaten so many times and hockey matches that it's just pure cartilage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: I just genuinely cannot imagine him ever going to get botox. In fact, I don't think I know any blokes have ever gone to get botox. Having said that, are you going to tell people if you do?
Speaker 4: Well, that's the thing. So Joe's trying to normalize that. You normalize it so it's not a big deal. I wouldn't tell anyone, wouldn't you? No, probably not.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't tell me.
Speaker 4: No, No, I wouldn't tell.
Speaker 3: You would lie to me about it, Absolutely I would.
Speaker 4: You'd be like, where'd your crows feet go? I'm like, oh, maybe I just took a sip from the fountain of you.
Speaker 2: There's some pretty telltale signs though, if you do have botox, that you can get bruising. Okay, you've had it, and that's pretty obvious and things can blow up a little bit as well, so you can.
Speaker 3: Have a bit of a reaction.
Speaker 4: Do you have botox?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, nah nah. And it's not like I know anything about.
Speaker 4: It now smiling, what's going on?
Speaker 1: No, I've had it.
Speaker 2: I've just I've had a little bit of it because I like look angry sometimes between my eyebrows there, but I'm not angry. So yeah, I've just had a tiny bit there and then maybe experimented with crows feet as well. And then I've had a tiny bit in my lips.
Speaker 4: But any places.
Speaker 2: You've missed, and I have to tell you, having a little jab in your lips is the most outside of childbirth, the most painful thing I've ever experienced. Well, because your lip arier is so sensitive that if you get a little need in now it's like eyewatering gear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd be down to give my crows feet, give a little touch up.
Speaker 5: Would you.
Speaker 4: I think I'm fine on my forehead, but some people struggle with big lines in the forehead.
Speaker 2: Should be fine on that forehead, it is as smooth as a baby's bum.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's growing too. That's the problem.
Speaker 1: No, that's your hair recepdting that's.
Speaker 4: What I mean. The forehead's growing because the hair is starting to eliminate itself for whatever reason.
Speaker 3: We've got a client here at over. I can organize some crows feet.
Speaker 2: Both do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, of course we can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm up for that. Rots you four nine on nine? Should we try and normalize this? So you were boken? He his mid thirties, who's happy to share some information about getting botox.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they're out there. I just want to hear from them. Thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 1: Give us a call.
Speaker 4: I've got a bit of a theory as well. News reader Abby as well, who's not with us because she's in Bali. She's obviously got a face full of bowtocks because she's always got resting bitch faces. Oh my god, it makes sense now?
Speaker 3: God good, No one tell her you said that?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 4: How good's potting? Someone in an ideather You.
Speaker 2: Could go to the gym, or do the shopping, or go to work class.
Speaker 4: What if you went in a beachier direction?
Speaker 1: You're only a what if away from a holiday With the what if bok.
Speaker 4: Accommodation, flass packages and more.
Speaker 1: What if itzy for travel.
Speaker 4: Welcome back, to the plate, Joeyotie, thank you. I mean, it's not like we're keeping score, but if we were keeping score, it would be four to two. Yes, your favorite the good guy guys, you go all right. Good morning to you, Colleen, Good.
Speaker 3: Morning my mum. Colleen? Is it because.
Speaker 6: But it raced me out when I hear that that's your name.
Speaker 2: News. Yeah, Colleen's in town today too. So that's what I thought was a co winnence. And at this point in the game, I thought Colleen, my mum, would be the only person that would want to support me.
Speaker 1: I'm going You've got your power.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Colleen. I love all colleens. Beautiful Kim.
Speaker 4: Colleen hasn't been following the progress, that's what it is. Getting good. That's okay. So look it is four to two, and it's a real tricky on this one because what happens is, first of all, we're playing for one hundred dollars faster pass about you. But I feel like, and I've listened to replays of this, you tell me why, it is easier to guess the song as a listener when you're under the hammer, when you're genuine out of the microscope. My gosh, it's hard.
Speaker 2: It is hard, and so please don't get mad at us. But there's a lot of pressure involved in this. And also producer Sey, can you tell him to zip it while the songs are playing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, look, there's been a lot of talk about this, Andrew, you're gonna have to zip it a little witch, just a tiny bit little stop talking over the song. You can't sing other songs over it.
Speaker 4: To throw Jody, we're gone through rules, are we okay? We're going to we go one for one, So maybe don't buzz yourself in and then spend twenty seconds frym of work.
Speaker 5: It's an advantage for you if she does that.
Speaker 2: You possibly thought as well that I think I know it. Have you thought ever considered that I actually think that I know that?
Speaker 4: I'm sure you do know. You just know you don't know the name and title, which is pretty important anyway.
Speaker 2: Karen from Windvall, Unfortunately you're right behind Hazy this morning, and I'm sorry about that because he's not a very fair player.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the good side. Can's okay?
Speaker 3: So she gets a voucher.
Speaker 4: I'll take the dark same as always.
Speaker 5: We've taken three over hits and we've orchestralized them. Your name is your buzzer. It's all okay, everything's all right. Let's do song number one?
Speaker 3: Please, Here we go. Jody Flowers. That's Mily Cyrus Flowers.
Speaker 4: Right, Colle what do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Colleen? Thanks?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she does?
Speaker 1: Right, jokebelievable?
Speaker 4: All right, here we gets I found.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 4: So what we've got here is oh yeah, go on, then a little bit of Lewis Capaldi.
Speaker 3: Keep playing, okay, tell.
Speaker 2: Me to be quiet, all of me, bye, all of me bye, and in all the beginning.
Speaker 4: Can't do that.
Speaker 1: Another John legend.
Speaker 5: I can tell.
Speaker 4: Every song all righteous? All right, here we.
Speaker 2: Go, Okay.
Speaker 4: Intense, isn't it really really intense? Okay?
Speaker 3: And also buying time?
Speaker 5: That's a bit of Lewis Capal No, it wasn't closed last time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know what it is.
Speaker 4: Oh I think that's a bit of Justin Bieber de Spaz. Do you know when you're trailing you celebrate and for you in your form, I'd be celebrating and draw follows you. Okay, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 4: Do you know what I mean? Am I right?
Speaker 2: Are you possibly aware of how patronized at.
Speaker 4: The moment percent away.
Speaker 5: The good news is it's a draw, which means both of your listeners get.
Speaker 3: It's a good result. Colleen, thanks for hanging in there. I really appreciate you.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 6: One day, he's not going to It's going to be fine.
Speaker 1: The biggest speaking.
Speaker 4: Story, just tell me, we're seeing this huge.
Speaker 2: Pallas Fifth cannot seem to go anywhere without attracting a crowd, so she attended wedding festivities of actress Margaret Kalley and her frequent music collaborator Jack Antonov over the weekend in Long Beach Island, New Jersey. Collie is the daughter of Hollywood star Amy mcdown. If you look at the wedding Friday, she looks exactly like her mother.
Speaker 4: Okay, I remember Anna McDowell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was she in a four weddings in the funeral?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was in one of those. Yes, she called.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's in a wedding dress in that and they look identical mother and daughter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's astounding stuff.
Speaker 2: Celebration kicked off on Friday night with a rehearsal dinner, and hundreds of fans surrounded the restaurant to catch a glimpse of the Star police were eventually called to help calm the crowd.
Speaker 3: Wow about that.
Speaker 2: There are a few other celebrities there though, And I wonder if they're filthy at all?
Speaker 3: The mayhem that Taylor causes.
Speaker 2: So Channing Tatum, was there, a Zoey Kravitz, Cara Delavine and Lana del Ray.
Speaker 3: They're all all the restaurants just going nuts for tea Swizzle.
Speaker 4: No wonder. Yeah, so they're like, what about us? So I know all the people are the fund Are we're here for tea swift?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because you can imagine there'd be some egos involved in that situation, were there.
Speaker 4: No, they will be lovely people, I would have thought, surely.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'd like to get to know Channing just to confirm that he's a lovely person.
Speaker 4: Channing, can I see your abs? Oh okay, No, it's not from you, but from people randomly in the Australia. I reckon you'd be sick of that. Mike think.
Speaker 3: I'm certainly not that shallow.
Speaker 2: But however, Juice Juice, Season twelve of American horror Story is almost here, with the show to be released in Australia on September twenty one. So Binge announced the news this morning, excitedly sharing the release date for the highly anticipated new offering, American horror story Delicate, starring Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's really cool. Kim Kardashian carry Delavan as well. Yeah, okay, American horror Story is really cool.
Speaker 3: I've never seen any of it.
Speaker 4: It's not aggressively scary, but it's really quite twisted.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it makes you go, oh, she's what's going on there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not really my thing.
Speaker 2: I'd be interested to see if Kim can act, though, Yeah, a few thoughts on it.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe she can.
Speaker 4: Doesn't sound like you're packing your.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, it's interesting because people have accused her her whole life of having no discernible talent, right, so does her opportunity to prove them are.
Speaker 4: Wrong, to prove more. She was on Saturday Night laugh Or one of those ones. Yeah, and she was very good.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, actually you're right, she's reatten off.
Speaker 4: An order cue. But still yeah, I mean the pressure and the audience and you'll get absolutely judged so harsh here on our platform.
Speaker 2: Like that, she was very good, speaking of judging other women. I'm about to do justice. Okay, Britney Spears is wasting no time putting sam Ash Gari behind her with new videos published to social media from her divorce party, so she said, shared this video online. She's showing one man trying to lick Britney's leg all the way up to her th and she The video also shows her hoisted up by a heap of bear chested men all around a pool. But this is what she wrote on her Instagram accompanying the video. It said, when you go to meet up with a so called friend and drive for an hour for chicken, then you have to wait in the car and need.
Speaker 3: To use the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I knew the paps were tipped off because the car I was in never used before. So how as I followed question mark, Malibu Canyon Road is the most horrible road to ever drive on. So what does a be auch let me do? I put my green dress on and show up at my friends. I invited my Faith Boys over and played all night.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, what is that insinuating?
Speaker 2: Well, it's insinuating. Here's someone who's desperate to prove to her ex that she's moving on.
Speaker 3: Don't you reckon that's leg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, type of one screams, I can't wait to get divorced like a blokelick in your leg.
Speaker 4: Brittany's going through a little bit. We can all what we can all agree on. Yeah, Brittany's in a really interesting space right now.
Speaker 3: We can all agree on that, there's no question. But my god, it dominates jodies.
Speaker 4: Just we can all agree. She definitely needs a shout.
Speaker 3: To show she just had a pool party with blokes.
Speaker 4: All the kids across the country are buzzing.
Speaker 3: This week, cheering up for bookweeks.
Speaker 2: This is the bane of every parent's existence unless you're my sister.
Speaker 3: In law who lives and breathes it.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Can I quickly run you through the costumes that she's done over the last couple of years.
Speaker 4: Sounds like a real passion piece for it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, You've never known a woman to get more engrossed in bookweek. So we're talking Matilda from The Rolled Our Book, Cindy Loo Who from the greench Pippy Longstocking, the paper Bag Princess, the little old Lady that swallowed a fire, Fancy Nancy, and the push Puppy.
Speaker 4: Wow. Wow, it's a lot. I only could identify one of those Matilda lost.
Speaker 2: She's in the full hair as well, like standing up on end, I mean, producer em and I were just saying this, that's the mother we want to be, but we never will be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, passion and such care for these little costumes.
Speaker 2: And we're so outraged by bookwek because it just highlights with.
Speaker 3: A big shiny torch. How you know how much we fall short of being that mother?
Speaker 4: So how much? Because you've been around this, so you've ridden this right a lot?
Speaker 3: Oh, Okay, settled down.
Speaker 4: It's our first one this week. And Henry went yesterday as a pilot, yes, to which Carra said as well, in the way that he flew us to school. Yes, she got the full safety chat at the start, which included a cabin crooper prayer for landing. He's in the zone and he's one of those guys who clearly sort of gets into character the whole day.
Speaker 3: I hope she got a packet of pring holes.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, six barks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jesus, Henry, that's defensive.
Speaker 4: Really expensive stuff. Is it a competition? Isn't competition between parents?
Speaker 2: Not if you don't choose to partake like me, like one of my girls wants to be a Chipmunk and the other one wants to be Madeline. But like, I don't even know what day they're supposed to dress up. So if you just tap out, it's not a competition, is it. It's not something I can lose.
Speaker 4: I'm not playing, therefore I can't lose.
Speaker 3: It's like I'm the eight year old now.
Speaker 4: Such a beautiful message for the kid. There's got to be some hits and missus out there, because yesterday would have been obviously Monday for most schools, is when you know you're presenting all these outrageous outfits. So you can expose yourself. We can expose others. Yeah, good and bad too, because look, this is not a judging space. Because you just heard Jody Aodie. I mean, I feel good about whatever you're doing. You're probably doing a better job than jokes.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: For example, I didn't represent the Matilda's at the Soccer World Cup, therefore we didn't come forth, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Sort of vibe for bookwek you.
Speaker 4: Were calling them losers. That's a bit hard.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: Please get involved this morning, your hits and misses for book weeks, So far just share.
Speaker 4: It's fine, We're a safe, open community.
Speaker 2: What about those poor childcare people whose kids go three times a week and each day they're expected to come with a new outfield.
Speaker 4: That's outrageous. God, so just quickly on that. Is it every day or is it designated days per school and some schools that go every day for the entire No.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I think that's more a childcare arrangement so that no kids miss out.
Speaker 2: But unfortunately, if your kids are regular visitor to childcare, WHOA, Yeah, you're coming up with.
Speaker 4: Something that's going to be tough. All right, book week hits and missus. We'll take your cause. Next thirty and twenty.
Speaker 2: Fourteen, let's go to Catherine Morning Joy, good morning. Okay, are you one of the mothers I will never be?
Speaker 6: No, I'm in support of you. Child with a woody costume from the toy library. And at the end of the day, he was traumatized.
Speaker 4: It was a year one and the year.
Speaker 6: Two kids had outgrown toy story. He was traumatized.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I'd dressed him up, but yeah.
Speaker 2: It didn't work. You too, are like how lame from to stop? And we so grew out of that six months ago.
Speaker 4: Says, and what stage do you grow out of toy stores?
Speaker 3: Never?
Speaker 4: But it's such a blockad, isn't he?
Speaker 3: He really is. Let's go to patient Hallow Peyton?
Speaker 1: Hello, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm twelve?
Speaker 3: Okay? This isn't my daughter Peyton who's twelve?
Speaker 2: Is it? Okay?
Speaker 4: You don't recognize her?
Speaker 3: For pation? What did you get dressed up as so.
Speaker 4: When I was five?
Speaker 6: Yeah, as a wik and he gave me a fully black eye with purple and black like eye shallow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's up.
Speaker 3: And what did you think of it?
Speaker 4: I was terrified.
Speaker 3: Oh you're terrified of yourself?
Speaker 6: I was terrified myself.
Speaker 4: Wow, Patient, good stuff. I mean people thought that Peyton was dressing up as a current day Britney speaks just looking that scar.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, oh patient, do you remain all right?
Speaker 4: Keep the text going through as well? I full double nine one nine nine one nine, and also can give us a call out any stage thirteen twenty four to ten. It's a really really important week on the calendar. Let's go to one of the all grades. It's Guss you.
Speaker 1: Hey, Gussie, Yes, Gussie.
Speaker 2: Hi hi, as everyone would know Gussie from hamball Blitz.
Speaker 3: Who came Did you come third? Gus in the end?
Speaker 4: Third?
Speaker 3: That's okay, that's all right. How are you going for bookwek do I gone.
Speaker 6: To on bookweek as Alice in wonderwand on the Mad Hatter?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's good.
Speaker 4: You're a mad handble.
Speaker 3: How did that go down, Gussie?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 6: My mom always makes the best costumes out of the whole entire school. Because that my mom does. She's like a hairdress and and like she does make up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 6: She she does like all creative stuff. So I thought that my handle would.
Speaker 4: Be so good.
Speaker 3: Did you win any prizes? Gus?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, Hey, Gus, you give your mom an ice big hug? And do you do you call us? Do you call us most days?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You keep on calling us every day? All right, mate? And producers are.
Speaker 3: Well, there was one day give us some stroking.
Speaker 4: Alright, Well, we're just going to put you back to Zoe.
Speaker 2: There was one day when Gussie forgot where he was and who he was talking to when he went to hang up, and Producers and went.
Speaker 1: Love you.
Speaker 4: That's a match with.
Speaker 1: You got a time machine.
Speaker 4: On this Daisy Tuesday, Happy Tuesday. Eat some for a trip, down memory lane. Let's go twenty second of August and go back to nineteen ninety five when the world was blessed. Jewett Leaper was born in England. Today's her twenty eighth birthday.
Speaker 3: Twenty so she's born in the nineties.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous, isn't it. Well, bloody young achievers, Julie.
Speaker 3: But she's so hot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, what else can you say? Oh my gosh, we're all warm blooded humans. We can identify this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it hasn't gone unnoticed.
Speaker 2: Dure, No, it has not.
Speaker 3: You're pretty smoking dull.
Speaker 4: Nineteen seventy eight, James Corden was born in London, England. Today's his forty fifth birthday. He's like, hey, guys, I just need you to know. I need the world to know that I'm a good singer. Yeah, okay, all right, So I'm gonna get some of these international acts in my car and I'm going to do the majority of singing. Yeah, how's that go?
Speaker 2: There? It does feel a bit old, doesn't it? And I don't like that he wasn't he rude to someone in a restaurant James who was accused of.
Speaker 3: Just being a bit of him?
Speaker 4: Really okay?
Speaker 1: Twenty three to two.
Speaker 4: House of the Drag and the prequel to Game of the Thrones premierees on HBO. I can never get into Game of Thrones, no House of Dragon, or basically anything medieval we do. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I watched one series of Game of Thrones and I was like, what the hell is the whole world on acount?
Speaker 3: I didn't get it.
Speaker 4: I remember asking your mate, like, why do you like Game of Thrones? He was like, oh, this, this, this, and he said and his incest and this which there is, And I was like, hell, was that a selling point? I don't that was possibly like, oh, you should definitely watch this because this happened.
Speaker 3: And even if you thought that was appealing, don't say it out loud.
Speaker 1: To your maids.
Speaker 4: Ridiculous. The number one song in August twenty two and twenty fourteen. It was a much more simple time was Bang Bang by Jesse, j, Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande.
Speaker 1: Yeah the girls, Yeah, you had the girls throwing.
Speaker 4: A bit of Cardi ba. You got a party. She wasn't invited Cardi party, CARDI Party. I can even tell you the time.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I said at the start of this Women's World Cup. The Spanish they're a controversial.
Speaker 4: Soccer team, always have been, always will be.
Speaker 1: And guess what it's come to, fruition.
Speaker 3: Louis Rearbloss is in the hot water.
Speaker 1: Do you know who Loui is?
Speaker 4: I don't think you know who Louis is based on how you said his last name.
Speaker 2: Louis Rebus is the president of the Spanish soccer federation.
Speaker 4: You just got sate with confidences.
Speaker 3: Guess what Louis did.
Speaker 2: Louis grabbed Jennifer Hermasol on the face after they won the World Cup, and he's grabbed it with both hands and he pulled it and he's kissed her on the lips. Kiss from the manager, Louis Rebli. Can you believe that?
Speaker 1: What was he thinking?
Speaker 3: Was he thinking I'm going to get.
Speaker 1: Away with his No one's going.
Speaker 3: To see it?
Speaker 4: Is this is this ignorance on our behalf because it's different sady, different nation or absolutely like, oh no, they do things a little bit differently.
Speaker 1: No, do you know what Louis said.
Speaker 2: He came out and said, oh this is this is a shame because this is distracted from our second World cut win. And I saw that kisses natural and normal. Meanwhile, she's come out and said she did not enjoy the kiss. Ah right yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, on his MySpace page, this is his theme song, pretty Katie Ferry. I kissed the girl and he did like it, but she definitely did not like it.
Speaker 1: This guy sounds like a first class creep.
Speaker 2: So during the soccer match, he was also saying grabbing and thrusting his crotch in excitement over the game.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, yeah, So Louis is a certified dirty bird. Louis is a dirty bird. We can absolutely guarantee that is it a dirty bird. Let's just check the dirty bird meter. Yes, he is, he is.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable stuff, but he's kind of stood by it as well, despite.
Speaker 3: The fact that she's come out and said.
Speaker 2: It like that. We read the soccer room, all right, read the room as unbelievable stuff in this day and age that you can and not just that he's in a position of power. Yeah, Like, this guy's the head of the soccer federation, so it's like it's an absolute fragrant abuse of his power as well. The whole thing is like disgusting and it's kind of I feel really torn about this Soccer World Cup because this Spanish team has been absolutely fragmented. There are fifteen players that didn't want to play under their coach, and it flies in the face of what we've loved about the Aussie team in this tournament as well.
Speaker 1: And that's that.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe we're not the most skilled on the planet, but my god, they play for each other and so it's sort of like it's left a bit of taste in.
Speaker 3: My mouth that the team that won it are a team that are so fragmented. Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: But but the other positive is, yes, the team that won it beat England.
Speaker 3: That's true, so true, and no one likes to see the English win.
Speaker 2: And I'm real sorry, I love English people, but in a sporting sense, you're difficult.
Speaker 1: You're the Louis kissing people on the lips and no one wants it.
Speaker 4: Stop kissing people on the lips when they don't want to as well. I mean, we used to joke about it, and I've since stopped doing. Every time someone walks in the studio, give him a litt kiss on the foe.
Speaker 1: You do it to news.
Speaker 4: Remember I did it to Roger corser O.
Speaker 3: You said, I'm going to kiss him, kiss him. I really advised against it, but I think Roger kind of liked that.
Speaker 4: Homes in town on the weekend, he was watching the footy piles and line on the Friday night.
Speaker 3: Oh how nice.
Speaker 4: Yes, Eddie Betts was giving him some lessons as well.
Speaker 3: Oh really very good hands. You can't say his name without going Eddie Beets.
Speaker 4: Yes, and you just imagine kicking one of those ridiculous goals from the pocket.
Speaker 3: Of course, no one else on the planet can do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, rank give a red dot crack down, not being.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's so stop it.
Speaker 4: I'm just kidding. Yes, CAZy got robbed of such a good moment. Stuff.
Speaker 2: What about the bakery and adelaide that's put out? What was it called some sort of special inspired by.
Speaker 4: The close the Brighton Jetty Bakery, the Thief's bun.
Speaker 2: And what is it?
Speaker 3: It's just a bun with like a football on the side.
Speaker 4: Little ball close to it almost hitting the post. Good stuff.
Speaker 3: Stuff, Broughton Bakery. What a way to seize the moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, make sure we kept locked and Nova as well. Today. Of course we're going to play a hundred gand or one hundred in the hand across the day with made in DC. But it is Temptation Tuesday, all across the board. Two hundred dollars instant cash. Now it's for today or going the drawer for a hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: What a choice?
Speaker 2: Not bad?
Speaker 4: You know what We're going to leave you with this song to song song song. This morning was very interesting. Okay they're calling one of the great comeback stories, are they for me? I'm not sure what was he scored first? Okay, yeah, you can't remember, Keny.
Speaker 2: I just know I got a point on the board and I'm happy about that.
Speaker 4: You're listening to this Adelaides Jody and Hazy