Speaker 1: Jason Alarm on Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome you Tuesday morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne. Oh god, just then I nearly said we're halfway there.
Speaker 3: It's on the Yeah, Jesus, don't teases second day the way.
Speaker 2: So you're in a move. I'm in it move.
Speaker 3: Restless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had.
Speaker 1: A shocking sleep last night. Yeah, I recoon. I was up five times, like someone's car alarm went off at three o'clock in my street.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what someone did?
Speaker 1: The other did me and I was done.
Speaker 2: I couldn't.
Speaker 1: How do you get to sleep when there's that one?
Speaker 2: The other night left the fridge open. They obviously got up to get a drink.
Speaker 1: My stability of the last user, thank you, and I have full Mexican standoffs when that happens. It was you, So it was me. We're sitting on the couch watching a movie or something. I'm like, no, you have to gold and close.
Speaker 2: That bitch wing my legs no longer work.
Speaker 1: When can we're trying the dog to jump up and do that? Just a little cap chup, shitty night sleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just just no good something there must have been.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was restless, and you know.
Speaker 3: When your garment tells you off my watch, my smart watch. This morning exercise, I had a high respiration rate, so I must have been breathing a.
Speaker 1: Lot, panting. Yeah, are you dreaming?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Was it a dream? Maybe that's what your garment's going on.
Speaker 3: Unusual activity, wake up.
Speaker 1: Wake up, and good night sleep? Though, when you're a bloke when that stuff happens, wouldn't you call it a good night sleep?
Speaker 2: I need more detail.
Speaker 1: If you had a sex dream? The band aid a straight shooter today.
Speaker 2: I think without an end to the dream, then it would just be a frustrating.
Speaker 1: When you wake up and you're like, yeah, sometimes.
Speaker 2: You damn it, I'm awake.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be awake anyway. Fun show today, guys.
Speaker 2: Just watching footage of Trump and Elbow hanging out in the US. Two awkward uncles.
Speaker 1: So what happened with Donald Trump? He looked at Kevin Rudd and said, I don't like you.
Speaker 3: What he had a dig at Kevin?
Speaker 2: I don't like you.
Speaker 1: He eye brought him and he didn't realize these days?
Speaker 2: Is that what he said? Also, Kevin needs a haircut. Yeah, it's quite flowing, like mate, we get it. Obviously went to Turkey.
Speaker 1: Kevin run Now he's the US ambassador. Does he live in America America? I just didn't hear what he said.
Speaker 3: He's our ambassador to the US.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what does that do?
Speaker 3: He is just a he flies the flag for Australia, Lauren.
Speaker 2: He's like you know, when you like someone at school, instead of going to clink, you'd go to me and I'd pass on the message. He's that person, the messenger. Yeah, pretty much. Not good.
Speaker 1: If Donald Trump, I think I don't like you.
Speaker 3: If you get in trouble in America America, knock on Kevin's house front door, I don't think and he'll help you.
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: Julian Assange when he locked himself in the embassy.
Speaker 2: No, I I do think he wants to be a bitch. Not like that.
Speaker 1: No, he's not Julian Assane. But when he locked himself in like the Kevin's not locked anywhere, No, I know, But could you go to.
Speaker 2: Julian was in the Ecuadorian?
Speaker 1: Could he have gone to Kevin's house?
Speaker 2: You know what I love about our show. It won't make you smarter, but hopefully it'll put you in a good mood. We do have a fun shake coming up. Today. We had a lot of free stuff to offload, including invites to Nova's Red Room. Jelly Roll is a coming. This is Olivia Dean Win machines on. Everyone. Welcome to your Tuesday, Big day in the Hawkins household Today, Phelis is Felix's birthday twelve years. I just saw you on the FaceTime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, happy Birthdaylistic twelve.
Speaker 2: He was only his presence on FaceTime and he ripped open one of the presents that I bought, and his brother goes, you got a PS four and he's like, no, no, we already have a PS four. It's just the game A great cool twenty six. Yes it was a second air version of twenty four, but I thought that'd be too cruel.
Speaker 1: Is that what you wanted?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or is that what you want?
Speaker 2: It is what we want it.
Speaker 1: As kids get older, it's like I see pan my friends buying gifts that they're like like, oh, it's really fun, but this.
Speaker 2: Is something we can do together.
Speaker 1: Oh great, yeah, bond that is fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So have you got your duel controllers? And if you have headsets, is it a headset job?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Because we're right next to you. We can. We're headsets if we want. We currently play NBL most nights, the NBA, NBA, NBA.
Speaker 1: What do you do to celebrate a twelve birthday? I don't think what I did, because it's sort of twelve is a big number for kids, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Is it? Well? Next year's officials first kiss? Yet I don't believe.
Speaker 1: So, how old were you when you had your first kiss?
Speaker 2: Twenty three? Ten years old? That's right? Forgot? How well were you about twelve?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was twelve?
Speaker 2: Yeah with someone else?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, just into the elbow, you know which.
Speaker 2: I was going on that ten years earlier?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: About ready?
Speaker 2: Ready? Okay? U two?
Speaker 3: He'd beg.
Speaker 2: No, I think next year like.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I was. I think I was in I think I was in year seven, And because I was young for my year, do you know what I mean? Actually, because summer going into year seven, and I remember I was at a friend's party.
Speaker 3: Summer I turned pretty.
Speaker 1: This summer I turned pretty. I wasn't pretty nice, I wasn't. We were at my friend's party, and I think it was like a truth or deare situation, and this so it wasn't particularly romantic. And this boy had to kiss me, and I thought it was just going to be a little peck on the lips, and he fully stuck the tongue in and.
Speaker 2: In front of everyone. Yeah, did you have brace face?
Speaker 1: Not yet? Not even yet?
Speaker 2: Did you have a sixty seconds in the cupboard?
Speaker 3: What's sixty seconds? I didn't do sixty seconds in the cupboard.
Speaker 1: Remember, I just broke out to a swear.
Speaker 2: And he's going and you just yeah, sixty Well, the first fifty seconds are pretty awkward.
Speaker 1: Then you just end up having a little kiss just so you can say did something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like old you hear every going ten no, and you're like, we better do.
Speaker 1: Something touch at least like toucheskin or something so that yeah, touch me. Oh wait, one of the boys is saying they died seven minutes in heaven.
Speaker 2: Oh jeezus, seven minutes? Did seven minutes in bro? Yeah? I wonder if she called it heaven? Brady? Can you run us through?
Speaker 1: This is making a don't run through all seven minutes.
Speaker 3: An abbreviated version.
Speaker 4: So seven minutes is heaven. And when you go into a room with a particular person and you have seven minutes to do whatever you'd like, usually.
Speaker 2: You too, whatever you like, whatever you both like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're both in together. But the first two minutes is just warming up, and then you see the clock that it starts to count down, so you get a bit nervous, and then you go off for last five.
Speaker 1: How old were you doing this? Fifteen or something?
Speaker 4: Now we're in year six?
Speaker 2: Okay, right, I was trying to grit great Na.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's his son. Wow. Seven minutes in heaven.
Speaker 2: Seven minutes a long time.
Speaker 3: They do education differently in places.
Speaker 2: We couldn't play seven minutes in heaven at that party.
Speaker 1: That first kiss I had, I don't think.
Speaker 2: Seven minutes, it's a long time. You have a meeting as well.
Speaker 1: I don't think I ever saw that boy again.
Speaker 2: Were you that bad? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Maybe it was me you No, he went to a different school. We weren't the same school, so it was like my friend's party I was at. Wasn't a school friend, like a family friend, and they were all a bit more than me. Simon.
Speaker 2: Should we find him?
Speaker 3: No, what's school?
Speaker 2: I don't know what high school we should find your first kiss?
Speaker 1: No, No, we're not you know, we're not doing that.
Speaker 3: Simon thirteen twenty four to ten. If you remember your first Well it might not have been his first.
Speaker 1: He knew what he was doing. I knew his way around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotcha. But if you've been dining out on this story for a number of.
Speaker 3: You, like you dined out on Lauren.
Speaker 1: I was twelve, is Sico not fabished?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten? If you were assignment and you think you've kissed.
Speaker 1: Lauren first years? Wow? What about that? You never forget it?
Speaker 2: No, mine was because.
Speaker 1: Because you were twenty five.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't twenty five. It was a girl named Rebecca and we were dating, but nothing had happen, ye holding hat, you know, And I was at her place and I'd just call a cab to get home. How are we what with your one three app.
Speaker 1: How are we eighteen?
Speaker 2: No? No, I would have been like thirteen fourteen and.
Speaker 1: You were getting in cabs on your own.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I got a cab and the cab pulled up out the front beat the horn, So I was like, that's so freaked out and just kissed her. Oh I'm about to pay six bucks for a cab, Right, you might as well get a kid exactly.
Speaker 1: Never forget it to the panic.
Speaker 2: No, you don't the panic. You get in into the cab in the beat and seat cover. I wasn't catching cap.
Speaker 1: Me thought you really were the youngest child where they didn't care about you.
Speaker 2: They did not care.
Speaker 1: Isn't that here we find?
Speaker 2: Oh god, he's come home from me. It is Jason Lauren with you on Nova. Good morning, We've got showers today. Tops of twenty we are going.
Speaker 5: For the Shell Motorsport collection is back at Shelley Tyr and ready express new model at least each week whilst lasts and season exclusions of li see Shell dot com to a U slash model cars my horn with Jason.
Speaker 2: This is pretty cool. We'll go in to Shell and check out these show Shell Motorsport collection eight models to collect a new model weekly. Little remote control cars and you operate them with your phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah they're great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but a Bluetooth action.
Speaker 1: Now this is very easy to win. What we're doing right now, this is a very US game. It is we have sent our production What is your job production?
Speaker 2: Maybe he's our audio maybe produce a job. What's it?
Speaker 1: What does it saying? Your business card?
Speaker 2: Done? Yeah, it's audio producer.
Speaker 1: We sent our audio producer down to the garage. To toot his horn.
Speaker 2: Do we still have business cards? You do? I've got one.
Speaker 1: People have now digital business cards and they just hold up a QR code. You put your phone on it and it automatically puts in your phone then on. Well no, it just like adds a contact and you know it's weird about it. I've done it a few times to people, but some of you got one. No, no, no, no, Like people have said to me, he's my contact and it's uploaded and some people have their birthday on it, and then all of a sudden, I get these random notifications of random birthdays in my diary knows that the q Yeah, Paul's like, who is Darren and why are you going to reminder at six o'clock this morning it's his birthday? Well, I don't know who that is. Get cake anyway, out audio producer has been down in the garage tooting his horn to some popular songs. And if you can pick what song it is, five hundred bucks cash, she'll be yours all.
Speaker 2: Right, Ashley in Bombat, you are first up this morning. Hello, good morning, good morning. All right, take a listen. This is today's song. It's a real melody. It is I think it's the end. The end gives it away. I have no idea. You want more time? When you know it? It's quite you.
Speaker 1: Can't hear it? No, I have no idea. I couldn't even get Sorry, Ashley, let's got Harriet in talk, good morning in training, Lily run? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Either is it the cox at the back?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: I'm three or bow?
Speaker 1: Do you row in a four or an eight?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hey? Do you ever do a lie down? Sally and just sort of relax a bit and let them do all the way the rest of it?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Harriet?
Speaker 1: Do you know the song we're tooting on our horn? Did you hear it.
Speaker 5: Again?
Speaker 2: Any ideas? Looks a bit of an earworm? Yes? Can I give you him?
Speaker 1: It's a Bruno mousel Oh.
Speaker 2: No, sorry, Let's go to Michelle. Good morning, Michelle, good morning.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 2: We're good? Any ideas?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I think it's coming your way.
Speaker 2: I'll wait to you again now listening, now do the twit? There you go? Money is yours? Thanks so much, no worry.
Speaker 3: There's a little sort of tune that sits behind the tune which is a bit of a giveaway.
Speaker 1: A bit of music.
Speaker 2: Five of the bucks coming away. We've got more cash to go tomorrow thanks to Shell Motorsport collection eight models to collect and new moder Weekly.
Speaker 3: Well there it is, bang on six, bang on. You're right, Jasonell. We just had a meeting of the minds here in Melbourne. We had one hundred of the country's finest cancer doctors under one group for a big medical conference.
Speaker 2: It was quite extraordinary. So Melbourne's quite advanced when it comes to cancer research of other states.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have great hospitals here in McCallum Cancers And to shout out to everyone who works there, you look great job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, segue and a half, because that's exactly where the conference was housing our medical minds.
Speaker 1: It's actually an amazing hospital. We've been in there a couple of times and it's an extraordinary building.
Speaker 3: So let me set the scene there because all the doctors were gathered there, the industry experts and the like. Yeah, name tags, you know, tress tables, clipboards, they might be iPads these days, sorry, name doctor showbags. Usually trade tables, exhibitors, all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Run line up for the buffet.
Speaker 3: This was the Precision Oncology Forum. It was organized by the VCCC Alliance and as I say, hosted by Peter McCallum. The issue was when the first speaker got up and a video was meant to play for exactly two hundred and forty seconds.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and forty what's that?
Speaker 2: Four minutes? I would have them two.
Speaker 3: Pornographic video play, no, no introducing four minutes. So the entirety of that two hundred and forty seconds, I'm told that it had cancer doctors blushing and scrambling to pull the cord from the overhead projector into which four minutes no one could find and for four minutes.
Speaker 1: It wasn't homemade with one of the doctors.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is funny. We treat it. We do.
Speaker 3: Hear that. A gaggle of event organizers scrambled on the floor to solve the graphic disruption. Once somebody managed to find the all important off button, there was a hasty apology before proceedings continued.
Speaker 1: I speaker, your computer plugged in as well.
Speaker 2: If you're the speaker and you don't know that's playing behind you, and you're like, god, I've got everyone very engaged right now. Speak now.
Speaker 3: I don't have the I can't tell you exactly what the nature of the corn documentary?
Speaker 1: Documentary?
Speaker 2: But it was? Was it? It was long?
Speaker 1: Four minutes? Is that long for you?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Long enough four minutes?
Speaker 1: Sorry two hundred and forty six sorry, yes, yes, So.
Speaker 2: I'm so worried to ask. But what would you like to ask for on the phone?
Speaker 3: Well, I just thought it might be a bit of a collegiate approach to this. What would you all like to ask Lauren?
Speaker 1: What would I like to ask the doctor Melbourne?
Speaker 2: What to feed back on?
Speaker 1: Were you there?
Speaker 2: What was in the video?
Speaker 1: Did you say it? Thirteen twenty to ten? What was in the video?
Speaker 2: Or have you accidentally you come across corny?
Speaker 1: Remember we had that.
Speaker 2: Corn in the corn in the wild twenty fourteen. If you've accidentally come across corn or played corn to someone.
Speaker 1: We are we not allowed to say no, you can get your life. We're not allowed to say porn.
Speaker 2: I'm going to need that grab isolated. Maybe so what porn?
Speaker 1: Are we not allowed to say that porn? We are yeah? Words or swear words? Remember that woman called who was the funeral director and the grandson his laptop of it for the slide show and he accidentally played a home video.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, in for minutes, I could pull petrol over it and.
Speaker 1: Light the laptop two hundred and forty sorry.
Speaker 2: In that time as well, Like that's crazy. It's I'll tell you what you watch. Tickets sell for the next time they do a conference there. Everyone wants to be at the camp a symposium.
Speaker 1: Deliberate, just to spice it up a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, this room needs this is how curate? Look at this?
Speaker 3: Whoa okay? So third twenty four to ten, Pawn in the wild.
Speaker 2: Oh, give us a ring in return, I got two hundred bucks to drop on Archie's footwear. There you go for you a foot person.
Speaker 1: I saw, I saw gave your foot I saw Ron Jeremy in the wild one, did you Yeah, I've seen him twice. Thought I bumped into him.
Speaker 2: Actually right, you were a nude bony chance at the time in.
Speaker 1: Very strange places.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold that doot. We'll come back and get that story and take your course next. Thirteen twenty four ten, we're talking have you accidentally stumbled across porn? You're on nover. We're asking the question to win him. Thirteen twenty four to ten, When have you accidentally stumbled across pawn?
Speaker 7: When my son moved down here two years ago, we had to enroll him in a new school and he needed the laptop and he didn't have a Google account, so I said, yep, without thinking, gave him my Google account, and he's signed in at school in kind of his whole class and has come up. It came up and it was on. It was four volume. Everyone in the class saw and heard.
Speaker 2: My favorite because remember that lady it rang and said, my husband and the kids were out, so I took advantage of some me time. Oh no, And when he drove back in the driveway, the laptop cannected to the bluetooth in the car. The they just started hearing the audio. We are getting a bit, not a We are doing so because a cancer conference here in.
Speaker 1: Melbourne, a really serious event.
Speaker 3: Absolutely with some of the greatest medical minds in the world. There was a moment, an awkward moment, when the official welcome was meant to happen and instead a porno played for four minutes four minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh dear Whitney, have you stumbled across a naughty bit of footage or a photo?
Speaker 9: It was a photo on our home computer or something in my path and I found like a stock photo. My father had staved because he felt I think he thought he liked it. It was of a penis tattoo and like the like the penis was it was a dragon and the penis was a tongue.
Speaker 1: Whitney was I sorry, was the tattoo on the penis or is the tattoo of the penis?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 9: No, the tattoo was on and around the penis was the tongue of the dragon. Oh yeah, the penis was the tongue of the dragon. And I kept it in the back of my head for years and then I was like, I ended up talking to my siblings and I was like, I'm going to ask him. I'm going to ask him.
Speaker 1: So you didn't know if it was his or not?
Speaker 9: No, I mean, I think I could figure out that my dad wouldn't have just a picture of himself like he had tattoos. He was going through of a mid life crisis. I thought that it was definitely not him. But I I asked him and they were like, do not ask him, And I was like, no, I'm gonna got it.
Speaker 1: And then I was like.
Speaker 9: I need to know. And then I asked what my mom and him had separated and I asked my mom and she was like, that's not for me to say.
Speaker 2: And I was like that, yeah, it means you've got a dragon in the family. Yeah, so have you have you.
Speaker 9: Cont something I did and I was like, Dad, I just you know, he's back in America, and we facetimed and I was like, I just want to ask you a question. It's just can I just know I found this. Here's what I think. I think that you have a Penis said, Am I right? And he goes yes, and I was like, oh, okay, and then I pushed it and I was like, can I know? Can I know what it is? And he was like, it's a scorpion.
Speaker 2: Okay, So he was obviously shopping around like the dragon with scorpion.
Speaker 9: Clearly he said, don't don't tell anybody. I was, and I went to my siblings.
Speaker 3: I was like, he said, yes, a scorpion with a big pincer.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no, I'm pretty sure. I mean it could only be that.
Speaker 1: That was that was that was the tale.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that in game right.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately for Witness, she's been thinking about it the whole time with someone else. Yes, that's Willie Dad, don't say that on the family computer etoo.
Speaker 2: Artists do strange jobs, don't they.
Speaker 3: Well they just you know, they've got to make money where you want you get it.
Speaker 2: That's sorry. Yeah, you don't know what it's like to walk around with the malebody.
Speaker 3: Honestly, even I will, you know, don't pick that fight, not this morning.
Speaker 1: Like, honestly, not this morning.
Speaker 2: It's not easy street over here, Lauren. You wouldn't understand.
Speaker 1: You can't even look me in the eyewa, No, I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm terrified to go to the ads. What might happen to me off the air? All eyes were on the White House last night as Trump sat down with Elbow. That meeting went fine. Everyone's talking about the dramas with k Rudd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Kevin Rud, who is the Australian Ambassador to America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's right. He's based in the US.
Speaker 1: And an Australian reporter asked Donald Trump, it's taken ten months to get this meeting with Elbow. Have you had any issues with perhaps something that the administration has done well?
Speaker 3: This is also by background because Kevin Rudd has labeled Donald Trump a village idiot in past.
Speaker 2: Since then deleted the twins twitch I love but this was the chat last night.
Speaker 1: He said bad.
Speaker 2: Then maybe he'll like to apologize. I really don't know.
Speaker 5: Did an ambassador say something bad?
Speaker 2: Don't tell me where is he? Is he still working?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said bad.
Speaker 1: Positions?
Speaker 2: President.
Speaker 11: I don't like you either, and probably never will go ahead.
Speaker 2: So since been revealed that after all the cameras left, kay Run apologized to Trump. He accepted the apology and they went on for a nice lunch together.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump and Kevin Rudd, just the two of them.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, like like I think it was a group booking.
Speaker 1: Or we can eat. I reckon I'd go to for sure.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, they'd be like a succulent Chinese. They would banquet.
Speaker 2: Imagine the party, Susan, I mean lazy Susan.
Speaker 1: It would have been. I just hate the cringiness of those meetings. It would have been like we're having Australian lamb chops or something. As much as I love a lamb cut.
Speaker 2: Trumpy love McDonald's, he loves. Yeah. He was asked what he ate at the Paletts when he met the king, and he's like, I can't remember it was. It was good would you'd have to just go safe. It's steak mash and bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the king is I don't think roast potato.
Speaker 2: So when they get the steak and they wrap it in bacon.
Speaker 1: Fancy, yeah, yeah, it's It's just funny. Did we work out if Elbow took a gift to Donald Trump?
Speaker 3: Yet?
Speaker 1: You know they often exchanged gifts.
Speaker 3: I think that's coming. Must be tonight, Cubra, he's coming back for seconds.
Speaker 2: Or something similar.
Speaker 1: They having a fool.
Speaker 2: It's not just a meat and not just a chin.
Speaker 1: He's waited ten.
Speaker 3: Months for this because you know, then then Milania and Jody will get together.
Speaker 1: And I didn't see jo to get it plane. I didn't see her getting.
Speaker 2: Over, she remained. Millennie will be disappointed.
Speaker 3: I wanted to go for a stroll through the game.
Speaker 2: Jody would have gone, I can't wait to see food.
Speaker 1: Is like knee deep in wedding planning. Isn't she don't getting married?
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, MILLENNI could give us some advice. Boys in the Oval tonight, Millennia, you are on over one hundred. It is Jason Lauren clint here as well. We're doing to thanks to our mates to Shelley ready express Lauren's having a house.
Speaker 1: I did at a house party, but we had an unexpected guest on Friday night, which I love. We love hosting, we love entertaining. A lot of Paul's family and friends are from interstate and so we always say, if your last minute and you're in town, comes stay with us.
Speaker 2: So someone was staying in Clinse room. Yeah, it's pretty much a guest bedroom at your place is Clint Room.
Speaker 1: It's actually a bit of a revolving door. We do have a lot of guests that come and stay. But it was Friday afternoon, and and yeah, I love a surprise guest, but I do get that little double of anxiety. We had a few hours notice because otherwise I'm like, is everything set up organized?
Speaker 2: Sheets? Do you have sheets on the bed ready to go? Or do you change it when you hear someone's coming.
Speaker 1: We generally have them ready, like it's that room's always ready to go. But we do have a big dog who likes jumping on the bed. So sometimes I'm like, oh, God is the big because I don't go into the spare room, either of the spare rooms on this time, so I'm like, it's the dog's been rolling in the margin, gone and jumped on the white sheets because dogs have this pond Shane for the day, you change his sheets to roll on the top of them. Anyway, bedroom, fine, It was fine, And I said to you the other day we went down to the Moto GP and philip Island and we went down with our friends, the Hemsworth family, and Chris was flying in.
Speaker 2: Chris's boys ride into motocross, aren't they they are?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But his dad used to race motorbikes. Yeah, Craigo. Yeah, so Craigo had all his mates, Chris and his brother Luke and the bike. Yeah, he rides motorbike. I mean he doesn't race them.
Speaker 3: Is there anything that I think jumps and stuff? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Probably lifts it with his finger, yeah, probably.
Speaker 1: I've never liked watched No, never said can I come watch you rude a motorbike? So we went down to philip Oland and he was coming down and going to go down on the Friday night. Paul said, mate, why don't you just stay at our house. We'll go first thing in the morning, like instead of doing it.
Speaker 2: Hotels are expensive.
Speaker 1: No, I went steaf doing the flight and then the long it's like nearly two hours down to Philip Island, And I said, why don't we go and pick him up from the airport? Because there is something you travel a lot clearer. There is something so nice when you travel about having someone pick you up.
Speaker 2: Also jokes aside, it's Chris Hamsworth. Normally you'd be put in higher cars and there'd be nothing personal to the trip. Oh I know.
Speaker 1: He was like on his own waiting for his surfboard and oversized luggies.
Speaker 2: Are you serious mate? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we were like, why don't we go pick him up from the airport.
Speaker 3: It's a lovely gesture and surprise.
Speaker 1: And we didn't have plans on Friday night. It wasn't wasn't moving a plan.
Speaker 2: Did you take a sign?
Speaker 1: Well no? Then Paul goes, that's a nice thing to do. Yeah, he gets his flight detail and he goes he's landing at eleven fifteen and I was like, oh am, hell no, I'm not doing that. Yeah, that's too late. I thought it was on a jet staff fight yeah, something like that. Oh yeah, normal plane. So I was like, oh, well, actually I rescind that offer. I'm so you didn't go No, absolutely not. It was way too late, and so then we were sitting up. So we was going to get to our house at light midnight, and it was got to about nine p thirty. I don't even think he'd taken off yet from where it was flying from. And I was like, I just can't stay awake anymore. I am tired. We're having a quiet weekend. So I was like, well, now we've invited him to stay, we can't be We can't be in bed when he gets here.
Speaker 2: Chris, we've got one of those hidden key rocks. Look out for it. You'll find it. Yes, we've let yourself in.
Speaker 1: So we both had showers and climbed into bed. Paul was dressed and he was like, I said, set your alarm. So we went to bed. We're watching a show. Fell asleep. He said his alarm to get up, to make it seem like when he arrived that we'd been waiting up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So Paul was still clothed when he was sitting there watching.
Speaker 1: Sleep and then woke up, said his alarm and made it seem like when he got there, we've been waiting up the whole time.
Speaker 2: TV loud. Oh Chris, I thought, you're still an hour off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get some dinner of wine.
Speaker 3: Why not he didn't cook for him?
Speaker 2: Sure did he?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I think it was a lambs On Chapel job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, keb great, Lauren just went to bed.
Speaker 1: Good for the rigat yard. Just pawn put a night, maask on couldn't midnight?
Speaker 2: You didn't walk down, Paul? Are you coming back to bed? We're in our deep sleep. Chris.
Speaker 3: Did you get up in the morning and make breakfast?
Speaker 2: He scrambled eggs?
Speaker 1: Or no, we went out for coffee. No one wants my breakfast when there's fifty seven cafes.
Speaker 2: And that's a good point. That's a good point. Yeah, well, I'm glad he saved money on the I do like, I do.
Speaker 1: Like the idea of picking people up from the airport, and I often make posse promises, and that was another one of them.
Speaker 2: I get back to Sunday midday. If you like, I'll give you.
Speaker 1: It'd be nice if someone was there to pick If you are.
Speaker 2: If she ain't pickings weather up at eleven o'clock at night, she ain't grabbing you even at midday.
Speaker 1: Broom Nevous Red Room presents what's up Australia.
Speaker 2: It's Jellyroll Live sp you ain't nothing bot Jelly Roll Live the s B. That's right, it's Nova's Red Room and it is coming right here in Melbourne. You want your invites to their name. Twenty fourteen is our number. To join us on the air, then come along.
Speaker 1: I don't forget Love the gig at the s B.
Speaker 2: Yes, final tickets on sal To Jelly Rolls down Under tour. You can get them from live nation dot com dol au. He'll be performing songs from his new album Beautifully Broken.
Speaker 3: Some of the great artists to performed there through the years, and just recently Snoop Dog was there.
Speaker 2: That's right, the Snoop breaking it down. I'd still be able to smoke in the air.
Speaker 1: There might still be Snoop Snoop. You've never heard that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's what's the next bit?
Speaker 1: I don't know what the next bit is. I did that bit twice though, Is that funny?
Speaker 2: Did I do it wrong?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, I just I wish on you in the next bit.
Speaker 1: The next bit, Oh my god, Hello, you're coming to the Red Room.
Speaker 10: Oh that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: No worries, you're a jelly roll fan I am.
Speaker 12: I'm going to bring my brother who's a massive fan.
Speaker 1: Outing how good?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Have you just got the you just got the one sibling?
Speaker 6: No, I've got three?
Speaker 2: Well it sucks to be the other two.
Speaker 1: We're looking forward to seeing you there, Lives. It's going to be a great night.
Speaker 12: That's amazing, Thanks so much, no worries.
Speaker 2: We got more invites to go this morning after eight o'clock and wearing a mood.
Speaker 3: We're going to make a night of it.
Speaker 1: It's going to be it's sort of the silly season. Yeah, that that week is Melbourne is going to be insane?
Speaker 2: Should we should we make it a contest like last one's.
Speaker 3: I will win hands down.
Speaker 1: I'm in form we all have to come to work on Friday. Let's ourselves if we make.
Speaker 2: A competition on mums here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but do you have any doubt that.
Speaker 1: I shan't be winning Last man Standing?
Speaker 2: I reckon, I give you a nuts not as really really.
Speaker 1: You're competing against an Olympic champion nighters.
Speaker 2: Sorry I forgot I was going up against Van Wilder Party like.
Speaker 1: You, you're always he's always the first one, exactly come on, even all but you and that is saying some.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Welcome to you Tuesday, Tuesday. If there's some blue skies out there, Melbourne, but I think they're the rain of coming. He guys are blue skuys where we are?
Speaker 10: Anyway?
Speaker 2: Said anything different about me?
Speaker 1: Notice anything different about you? Is it a new hat?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Have you lost a couple of kegs?
Speaker 2: No? No, thanks, Laurence bearing a muffin during Clinton seventh Give your teeth he had your teeth done. No. I do have something new, but it's not in the room. I got a new ride.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, did you get the new car? You know? I saw one of these the other day and I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm a raptor boy.
Speaker 3: You've got a ute.
Speaker 1: He's got a ute.
Speaker 3: Has that changed you?
Speaker 2: I'm a forward raptor boy.
Speaker 1: Have you got the fluoro orange?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: It's like I vissed yesterday. I'm not going to miss him on the road, mel I took hang On.
Speaker 2: I took Archie, my three year old, for a joy ride. Your stuff and and he loves to dress up, and he goes, I need to put on my construction outfit. So he was in high veers when he stood next to the car. I couldn't find blended in.
Speaker 1: Do you know I've seen lots of those bright orange forwards on the road future color? I think, yes, you really don't miss them.
Speaker 2: They are very nice. What's in the tray at the moment I've got my hair straight now?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, there's nothing in there?
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 1: Did you think you're not mask enough to have a use or is this going to.
Speaker 2: Question? Used to see me the coffee shop this morning, standing on like the side step. You're quite high in the traffic.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're enormous, which brings me to a little up and cargo down. No, did you hit the roof coming into the garage? Because I do.
Speaker 2: This is footage of me arriving to work this morning. I had to get Locky, our video guy, to guide me in. So the clearance downstairs is one point nine, the raptors one point nine to five. But look, I think this is where you've thought it's got raptor written down the side.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. No, there's that big thing that goes when you hit it when you're driving.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear that.
Speaker 1: Then you're okay, I do it every morning. It goesof and then I have to lower my car to drive into the car.
Speaker 2: PA. Yeah, no, no, mine don't lower big tires, big car.
Speaker 1: But you didn't hit the thing.
Speaker 2: I didn't hit that. I don't think I heard the thing.
Speaker 1: No, trust me, I hit it every day, you know when you've hit it.
Speaker 2: Because I was freaking out going what am I going to do? And so I got all the way down the bottom and that's where the only the only problem I've hit is the parking spots that they've allocated us are quite narrow.
Speaker 1: Jase goes to me the other day, I'm getting his car, Chicken, it's going to fit in a normal car park. I'm like, it's not actually a truck, like they're designed for the road and for regular car.
Speaker 2: PA, Well it's fit.
Speaker 1: Oh you've parked across mine. Awesome, Thanks Funny. It was good timing because you were quite late today and I actually parked on John from Building Management.
Speaker 2: John is not going to lie if.
Speaker 1: You listen, just block your on level one today just because I got to get out of here quickly and I couldn't be bothered with the three three laps up to get out of the building. So the reason I'm up there, Johnny, is because Jason has taken my park.
Speaker 2: We could pick your little sports car up. Plent's putting in the tray?
Speaker 1: How much of the nose will stick out if you park normally because my car is big, but that is your raptor is enormous.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Laurence park.
Speaker 1: Very I've ever seen is orange?
Speaker 2: What's orange? It's not rare matches my hair, it's orange, burned orange. You don't take for a whip today?
Speaker 1: No, it's too big for me. I wouldn't know what to.
Speaker 2: Do with to visit my mate today the training.
Speaker 1: I drove you in, Byron, how do you Lauren?
Speaker 2: That's no, No, you didn't ever eat.
Speaker 1: You your That is like a bougie fancy like five.
Speaker 2: I'm going to pull up on the job site.
Speaker 1: Propping you banged up.
Speaker 3: If you took it for a drive, Lauren, you'd look more masks than.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 1: Wearing a little country road shirt and little little short shorts driving around in that, I mean, it's a it's a beast of a car. Look at it? How good? I actually do want to take it for a si.
Speaker 2: I'm a beast of a man behind the wheel. Chicks in it, you know, Sabrina tears just going nineteen to Wait, did you see her performance on Saturday Night Live?
Speaker 3: I saw her. I didn't see the performance.
Speaker 1: Pants because Jason looking at it at you look at how hot she looks? I didn't you like Redge Grundy is like Sequin a questume. She never wears pants. She has more pants since the beginning of time. Sabrina Carpenter is a pants woman.
Speaker 2: It was like a bedroom setting and shoes dancing around. It was a very good that makes me feel so thought. The choreography was amazing, Like.
Speaker 1: I thought you had nice bamboo sheets on the it is.
Speaker 2: Jason and Lauren Clints here were listening to Nober one.
Speaker 3: Hundred startling television last night. I was really looking forward to it and it paid dividends. The Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 2: In Fact thirteen twenty four to ten. Have you found love later in life? White the people on the Golden Bachler, Yeah, maybe it's the second marriage. You found them later in life? Where do you meet them? You know, maybe your parents who found love later in life.
Speaker 3: So bear we learn a lot about.
Speaker 1: Random text from Clint saying I love old people, and I was like, no.
Speaker 3: I love oldies.
Speaker 1: What the hell are you talking about that is a random text message?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, but I do watch it, so.
Speaker 1: You have to give me an update.
Speaker 3: So Bear is a widower ye who is a sailor in his spare time, he also writes poetry.
Speaker 2: Oh please.
Speaker 1: His name's Be. He's Canadian, and everyone thinks he's going to run off with the host.
Speaker 3: There was some There were some really heartbreaking but heartwarming stories last night. Right as we started to meet the ladies. Now, they talked about all things and we we really appreciated that this is the Golden Bachelor. We spoke about things like bunyans. There was a few very fresh face lifts and twenty fascinating women. I picked out my top five. Are you ready to meet them?
Speaker 2: Let go.
Speaker 3: Let's start with Elizette.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Elizette is a Brazilian born Alazette. Elizette Brazilian born model. She's a somber dancer and she brought with her sixty pairs of shoes.
Speaker 11: And Ltte princess and I'm coming here to put you on my shoulder and take your home.
Speaker 2: Wow, she's terrifying.
Speaker 1: He sounds terrified. Is that the response she was hoping for? Wow? Wow?
Speaker 3: What about Sonny, Now, Sonny, I think will become my favorite very quickly. She came armed with a golf putter and then invited Bear to retrieve two golden colored golf balls from her cleavage.
Speaker 1: Mister, you're going to just abandon a bit.
Speaker 11: She had an interesting teaching method. There's a short it's a man that it doesn't matter, and she was probably touching a few other places as well. I'm a bit out of practice, but I did get.
Speaker 2: A hole in one.
Speaker 1: What did she say?
Speaker 3: What she said she was giving him? After he retrieved the bulls from the cleavage, she gave him a golf lesson.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I love this was your mom could be my grandmother.
Speaker 2: Is she into golf?
Speaker 3: Into bears Phillips, This one will be your favorite. I'll let her introduce herself because her name is quite striking. Suffice to say she's an animal loving senior who arrived on horseback.
Speaker 1: My name is Loren, is spelled l a u Arianne. Other people say, you know, Lauren, Lauren is actually French and comparised, they said, Loren?
Speaker 2: Change?
Speaker 1: Is that me? In the future.
Speaker 2: The packaging of the show Chase Loren.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like you all to I like, I love French fries, so if you could all call me like Ralph Lauren, it's actually I think Ralph Laurence.
Speaker 2: Women are mad and crazy, and.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, we get crazier as we get older.
Speaker 3: We can tell Catherine will be one of the punter's favorite quickly.
Speaker 1: Sorry, do you think they all get told bring a prop? Because no one goes on their first date with a prop.
Speaker 3: Well, our next guest twice married Jim Junkie with a revenge pod, right, and she challenge Bear to an arm wrestle.
Speaker 11: Oh my wow, what a strong grip you work out obviously, Yeah, it looks like I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god. This poor man tickets? Did he want to run?
Speaker 3: Watching like I couldn't take more notes. I'm happy to be singing that this is going to be one of the great segments I've ever put together.
Speaker 1: Okay, just was anyone there that just turned up and was nice and normal?
Speaker 3: Chalmsy lady the radio die well, she was. She didn't know when to approach, She got off flustered and she started crying, and then she was like she was crying. It's emblematic and symbolic of my love life. You know I could never do the first approach I always get, so you know, come on.
Speaker 1: I saw one promo where she was having a meltdown because her spanks were too tight, and that I can relate.
Speaker 3: Well, Bianca didn't make my top five, but Charmsy did. Now I spoke about Bunyance right. Well, Poor old Charmsy had a few issues herself. And I guess you expected on the you expected on the Golden Bachelor, because first impressions are quite important.
Speaker 2: I couldn't see him only because I wasn't wearing my glass.
Speaker 1: It was a blur.
Speaker 2: She wasn't wearing a contact. She forgot her glasses, so she couldn't see it, couldn't see did you do that thing where she just feels the face?
Speaker 1: Poor old Charmsy forgot Bachelor. But did any of them turn up? It was anyone like.
Speaker 3: There was a bit of normality. There's one lovely lady called jan and she was social, had the short hair and we're not here out and she got the first impression Rose.
Speaker 1: She never had she could never have children or something.
Speaker 2: She was right. You know, I'm concerned about all of them because the rose ceremonies when you've chatted with Bachelor contestants in the past. The Rose ceremony they filmed till like three o'clock in the morning, do they they just get them? They them these guys to stop from that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know what, women we get more like as we get older, we get a little bit more crazy in our eyes. So there'll'll be way.
Speaker 2: More for people.
Speaker 3: All those women were very normal.
Speaker 2: And we haven't noticed any change in the four years we've been working together.
Speaker 1: Can we just no, I've actually, you know, we get cooler.
Speaker 3: Can we just quickly replace Sonny turning up on all Sunny's.
Speaker 2: The golfer, Oh, the golfer. Yeah, here we go. We love the golfer. The golfer, So.
Speaker 1: Mister, you're going to just abandon a bit.
Speaker 11: She had an interesting teaching method because not sure it's a man that it doesn't matter to more, and she was probably touching a few other places as well. No more, I'm a bit out of practice, but I did get a hole on one.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she's saying, bend down, you've got.
Speaker 2: To be right. Years ago thirteen twenty fourteen, have you found love later in life? You don't have to be eighty?
Speaker 1: Did they turn up on a horse.
Speaker 2: No. Maybe maybe you know what you got out of a marriage and you started dating and in your forties.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, love later in life is the best kind.
Speaker 2: Where did you meet him? How did you meet thirteen twenty four to ten? Maybe with someone you know?
Speaker 1: Sweet?
Speaker 3: I'm so here for this show.
Speaker 2: Give us skill and this I'm not taking the mickey here.
Speaker 3: I got specsavers to Chalmsy thirteen twenty four ten to join us four hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Are you're right? Words never came out of your mouth, it was just it.
Speaker 2: Have you found love later in life? Give us a call at nover. We're talking finding love later in life gold a Bachelor premiere last night. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. If you've gone round two or three a little bit later on in.
Speaker 1: Life, it might be round one. Maybe you just never found the right one until later in life. Maybe you're busy doing other things. I think when you're a bit older, you know exactly what you do and don't. Yeah, as well, you don't, and we still make mistakes, but you sort of you know a bit more about who you are and who's going to work for you.
Speaker 2: We have mentioned it before, Yeah, okay for it. There's a reason why a lot of them are happy in nursing homes.
Speaker 3: Because they Yeah, there's not visits Jason Room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well let them be good on them.
Speaker 2: Oh, let them be go go your half. They do, don't they?
Speaker 3: Or do they have to?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, let them talk about this.
Speaker 1: You've got some weird thing for the oldies. You bring this up a lot.
Speaker 2: Hang on, what did he text you last night?
Speaker 1: Well, he likes the Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, what was the text? No context, just read out the text.
Speaker 1: I really love oldies. This is what he said. I love the oldest, loves the oldest lines like hunt I was. I was watching Mister Bates versus the Postal, so I was like, I don't know what you're talking.
Speaker 2: About television, Wayne, and packing them get the Wayne. We're good. You find you found love later in life?
Speaker 6: Yes, around six years ago.
Speaker 2: What's ago? Who'd you meet? Whereabouts? And how old? Well?
Speaker 6: I was at a New Year's party at at there on one year. Oh yeah, I see I've seen this young girl. She was twenty four.
Speaker 2: At the time.
Speaker 1: And how well were you? Wayne?
Speaker 6: I was forty four?
Speaker 1: Why too young?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Four, twenty much younger.
Speaker 6: Yes, but I just fell in love with her eyes and because she's she was South American.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: So when over, I bought her a drink and I asked her, how do you say? Can I take her off of tea Spanish?
Speaker 1: Can I take your sea?
Speaker 6: So she told me so. I asked her straight up, and from that day we've been together six years.
Speaker 1: Later, Wayne, do you know how to say? Can I take you out for tea? In Spanish? Now?
Speaker 6: No, I can take you a few words there.
Speaker 1: What can you say?
Speaker 2: We'll hang on here? We careful before Christmas? View?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, nailing it, nailing it. I bet you can't wait for you to meet the in laws. You'll impress them with your Spanish.
Speaker 3: At the casino, Wayne, was it on the was it on the gaming floor?
Speaker 2: Was she playing the.
Speaker 6: Post one of the club on.
Speaker 2: The Odion.
Speaker 1: On New Year's Eve? That's love, that's love. It was love at first. Such. I will argue that forty four is not later in it's you know, because otherwise.
Speaker 3: Is that in the Golden No, forty four Jason is in the Golden shut up?
Speaker 1: Isn't the Golden bracket like six?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's retirement.
Speaker 2: You're talking love later in life fourteen to Karen.
Speaker 10: Hello, Karen, Hi, everyone, show we.
Speaker 3: Love you more. Karen for Wayne, how when you met when you met your lover?
Speaker 8: I also in the forties. I was forty three and i'd been a single mum for about ten years with so I had two little kids and for ten years taking care of them and they're obviously my focus. And then working in a gym and on the gym floor. This gorgeous man thought he was married at the time. He was a very dedicated dad and kept to himself and lo and behold. One day he approached me and I thought he just wanted to talk business and talk about personal training, but no, he actually had become single. And I thought, oh, this is this is riding his gorgeous, great physique, and you know, we just kind of I thought, it's happy to yeah, you know, happy to just have a bit of fun. If he's come out of his marriage and turned into love. How have you been together net now it's just been over three years.
Speaker 1: Oh, Karen's forty six. Still not the golden knees.
Speaker 10: I'm sixty.
Speaker 1: No, here we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a girl, you're a goal right.
Speaker 12: I'm an oldie.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm all right, Lisa. Who'd you meet?
Speaker 10: And where I met John? And it was on RSVP, I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great, great, and but we did need it.
Speaker 10: Forty five, so I know we met younger. You know, obviously that's very young. But we've been together for fifteen years and he's finally asked me to marry him and we're getting married next Monday.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Lisa, Yeah, no, no, no, you can come. We're going to Early Beach. Oh Lisa, how old you're sixty?
Speaker 10: I'm sixty and John will be sixty in November. And yeah, we've got six kids between us, five group beautiful grandkids and we're all going up to Early Beach for our wedding.
Speaker 1: And you're a modern family. How beautiful. I love that, I know.
Speaker 2: And you've picked the young backpackers destination for the webing No.
Speaker 10: We're saying the mirage.
Speaker 1: Oh Lisa, congratulations, good luck on the wedding.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 1: What are you wearing them? I asked.
Speaker 10: I can't say. Might be listening.
Speaker 3: It sounds it feels like a pantsuit kind.
Speaker 10: Of no think beachy Bojo.
Speaker 1: Please send us some PI star Yes, send us some pigs.
Speaker 2: O goodulations, congratulations, Hey list do you need a do you need a Specsavers?
Speaker 3: But I should to compliment the outfit.
Speaker 10: Well, you know I do wear glasses.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm going to hook you up for a four hundred dollars Savers voucher.
Speaker 10: Oh, thank you, no worries, thank you, on my way.
Speaker 1: To work, thanks Lisa good They met on R S v P.
Speaker 2: It would have been the website, not the app.
Speaker 1: You know what's big now actual matchmakers in as in not the apps. People are going to proper matchmakers.
Speaker 2: About just going out and meeting someone.
Speaker 1: You try it, mate, Oh I know.
Speaker 2: My wife leaves me. I will die alone.
Speaker 1: Matchmakers, matchmakers, they they sip through it and just find you the top.
Speaker 2: Is it like how the training post used to be a big thing. It's a training pot of people.
Speaker 1: Know someone actually has the jobs finding you, Yeah, finding you a partner that your needs designs.
Speaker 2: That movie Hitch though, you're talking about Peter. Guys. Let's say hello to Okay.
Speaker 1: All morning, Locky. Well, what grade are you in at school? Lockie? Seven?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Year seven?
Speaker 2: You want to win some cash and score a new pair of Nikes, do you?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Air Jordan action.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, maybe, yeah. Hey, how's your first year of high school being lucky?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's been really good.
Speaker 1: Make new friends, yeah I have.
Speaker 2: They're still do on wedgies these days? Is that sort of thing?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, right, yeah, Now you want to play for five hundred dollars today. That should get you a pair of Nikes. All right, good luck, Locky. Hopefully you've heard how this game works, but i'll tell you just in case. You're going to hear a clue a question, and you're going to hear a three two one countdown. You have to answer before the buzz are Locky, and it's all yours if you're correct.
Speaker 2: All right, you got this, brother, Let's do it Locky for five hundred dollars this morning. This is your question.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, we've lost the question.
Speaker 2: Computer says no, going well.
Speaker 3: Locky, computer's not working.
Speaker 2: It is not working.
Speaker 3: That's all right, we can ask the question.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Here we go. I've fixed it. Five hundred dollars. All right, we're back. And what happened there?
Speaker 1: Did computer say?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Did Josep's little thing go wandering on the wrong?
Speaker 2: But no, no, buttons, we're working. Computer said no, okay for barny bucks. Let's focus here we go, Lucky, which country is shaped like a boot? Three? Two?
Speaker 6: Italy on?
Speaker 1: Five hundred dollars Lucky.
Speaker 12: Thank you God, Jason Lauren. We love you. We listened to you every morning and it's just first's.
Speaker 2: A lot of money, a lot of money.
Speaker 1: The money.
Speaker 12: Do you think we never thought he'd get through? We're just sitting in the car about joby sister at daycare.
Speaker 2: And what's your name?
Speaker 12: Julia?
Speaker 2: Julia? He sounds like a good kid.
Speaker 12: He's amazing. He's just the best. I'm so proud of him.
Speaker 1: How many pair of knights he got in the water?
Speaker 12: I think he's only got one, but I don't think I tend to buy the right one.
Speaker 3: So he Lucky? Are you fired up?
Speaker 2: You happy?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Five hundred bucks coming your way back for the blues?
Speaker 3: How about you having a win?
Speaker 2: Why do you have to bring it down? Cleny? Five hundred bucks? Good on, You're lucky?
Speaker 12: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Easy?
Speaker 2: Is that there? You go?
Speaker 1: Get your new nikes.
Speaker 2: Lucky picked up money and we've got more cash to go this time tomorrow here on nover heading into the weekend. I don't know if you remember, but on Friday, I was pretty pumped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lou was going away.
Speaker 2: It was lad to night.
Speaker 1: I got three boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got three young boys, all under eleven, and the wife was going away on a girl's weekend. It was Mum's gone well, Kirie, Tash and Lord, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Really Mum's gone wild. It's like mum's wellness, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They went down to the hot spring. Beautiful.
Speaker 3: I love it down there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I thought, oh God.
Speaker 1: Good weekend to be down there. It was beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had a great time.
Speaker 3: Do your boys sort of take care of themselves?
Speaker 1: No? No, most surely they can get stuff done, might make a sandwich.
Speaker 3: They could fend for themselves.
Speaker 2: Kids are quite lazy in general, now.
Speaker 1: Clint, do they cook two minute noodles or something for lunch? And do you have to do it?
Speaker 2: No? You normally got to do it.
Speaker 1: Like how much twelve?
Speaker 3: How much are you doing outside of driving them around?
Speaker 2: You're doing everything at twelve?
Speaker 3: Popping them in the shower.
Speaker 2: No no, no, you'd be like, I'm getting in the shower. So they'll go and do all that, you know, by themselves. But you're getting dinner and.
Speaker 1: Dinner, dinner is dinner, dinner's fine, lunch yourself.
Speaker 2: And it's the negotiation trying to get him to eat as well. Every kids are same, and I feel like that back in my day, we just ate what we'll given it.
Speaker 1: It was put on the table, and if we didn't, we were everything.
Speaker 2: At the moment. Every other parent I talked to, they're like, oh, it's just the endless fight trying to get them to eat.
Speaker 1: I didn't eat. I went to bed hungry.
Speaker 2: I know, but the problem is then it gets to eight o'clock and I'm hungry, and then you're like, well that derails my dinner. Going into Friday, I was like, okay, Archie was a daycare, the boys were at school. I went home at the place to myself, got everything ready. My plan was pick up the kids, bring him home. We'll kick the footy, have a bit of dinner, watch a movie. They'll be out by seven thirty. I'll roll around my mate, sleepy ses, you'll have a couple of scotches out the back.
Speaker 1: Wait, you're gonna leave the kids in bed and go to suggestions?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, have him come run. Yeah, that's living Friday night. I've had good times with the boys.
Speaker 1: You actually think your twelve year old son's going to a bit at seven thirty on a Friday night.
Speaker 2: Well, he's the least of my problems. Like twelve year old, I've saw themselves out. It's more than three year old and everything like that.
Speaker 1: Toddler toddler.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he doesn't sort himself out.
Speaker 1: No, oh, no, not a three. He's nearly four.
Speaker 2: Yes, toddler would call him top.
Speaker 1: He's in the toddler category.
Speaker 2: And so I was picking him up from daycare and they said the words no parent wants to hear gastro. I'd almost I'd almost rather the gastro headlightspe.
Speaker 1: He slept in the afternoon, that's right, Lauren, disaster nap.
Speaker 2: They said, Oh, he had a very big nap today. He doesn't sleep. Don't let him sleep.
Speaker 1: Your four year olds don't nap, do they?
Speaker 2: Three? Let him sleep, doesn't need to sleep. He's a little man, toddler, he's four in January? Why let him sleepy?
Speaker 1: Which does he normally sleep?
Speaker 2: If he's not?
Speaker 1: What I mean, he's not, don't let them sleep? No, God no, Also, we're paying you run them in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly away in the home time run him into the ground. Yes, but if he's.
Speaker 1: Sleep, paying you to sit there while he's sleep.
Speaker 3: Perfect, that's one last thing they've got to do. Just let him sleep.
Speaker 2: I used to have one of those missed water bottles in the car because when he was real young, if they went to the.
Speaker 1: Cat, that's what my dog trainer told him to do with the dog if it barked out.
Speaker 2: Well, if they go to fall asleep in the car like no, no, no, don't fall asleep. The it's like a sprit, just wakes him up.
Speaker 3: That's what you do to a dog or a cat on the on the table.
Speaker 2: They love it. It's just the water hits him.
Speaker 1: It just wakes You also have one of those electric collars shot.
Speaker 2: They also legal for and you don't want to commind.
Speaker 1: That citronella spray. Do you have one of those?
Speaker 2: No, no he doesn't. So my plan all night? Oh mate, nine o'clock. He was ready to party. He was still going nine o'clock. I've cancer, NK.
Speaker 1: You canceled drinks? Why anyone else over? And then two of you can do it.
Speaker 2: I had him running around like it all went to hell, and then I couldn't get him to sleep, and then I finally got him to sleep in my bed and he pissed all the way through it.
Speaker 1: He pissed in the bed.
Speaker 2: Ten o'clock at night, was me with a bottle of Pinot in the laundry, washing sheets, like I said.
Speaker 3: Living And imagine when Lou got home, she's like, did you piss the not again?
Speaker 1: Def comes over for one drink and what happens.
Speaker 2: Had a nice story about Jelly Roll the other day.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 2: Trives a big pick up.
Speaker 1: He's a good redemption story.
Speaker 2: Big pickup truck does he Yeah? And in the truck is a letter that a fan gave him years ago, talking about, Hey, may I just want to give you this letter. Went through a really hard time. Yeah, so much so your music pretty much saved my life. Oh wow, and I just want to say thank you, and handed this letter to him, And apparently to this day, Jelly still rolls around his pick up with the letter in it.
Speaker 1: I think when you become a superstar of that level, to have those little reminders, because you could get lost. I imagine in the noise in the high so famous, to have those little reminders that you are making a difference as well in people's lives must be enormous.
Speaker 2: Here's the go Intimate Room sp Hotel, one of the best locations for live music here in Melbourne, sun Setting over Sint Kilda.
Speaker 3: Beach Ah and Jay Rowl is immense live. Here's it go unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Look, there's many a couple of his songs that are really popular also. But if you go in and actually listen to his albums, it is banger after banger. It's going to be in a show.
Speaker 3: Do you know who one of the strangest jelly roll fans is that?
Speaker 2: I Know.
Speaker 3: Jones? Your mum Tony Tony Jones as in the Sports TJ is a huge jelly roll really listen loves him.
Speaker 2: Oh don't tell me that now I'm off It is invited to Nova's Red Room. Welling around for an invite.
Speaker 1: He needs to call fourteen twenty four ten is our number right now. If you want to win invitations to Nova's Red Room, it is the hottest ticket in town. You can only win them on No.
Speaker 2: That's right, can't buy him. Let's go to Geelong, Alisha? Or is this Tony Jones pretending to be a Lisha alone?
Speaker 9: Aleisha?
Speaker 1: You want to bring your husband to jelly Roll at the sb.
Speaker 9: Yes, please, oh my god.
Speaker 12: We just love his story.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: You've got to invite coming your way. Thank you to see that. Does he show away from the backstory of him doing time in jail?
Speaker 1: I don't no, not at all. We know he Also, he's got a song called I'm Not Okay and it's about I think it's about mental health, and he's quite he's quite open about that stuff.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: Final tickets are on sale for jelly Rolls down Under tour from live nation dot com dot are you He'll He'll be performing songs from his new album, Beautifully Baroken And keep listening to Nova for your chance to see him in Nova's Red Room at the s B. That's going to be a big nose.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a cracker. Next Thursday.
Speaker 2: Is it next Thursday?
Speaker 1: I think so it is.
Speaker 2: Next Friday. Show is going to hurt.
Speaker 1: It's Thursday going into Derby Day.
Speaker 2: Lauren, you might not be able to relate to this.
Speaker 1: Beauty is pain, Oh, beauty is pain.
Speaker 2: I don't think you girls understand how hard it is for us.
Speaker 1: Blown Oh please, Clint will understand beauty being pain.
Speaker 3: It is painful.
Speaker 1: It is painful, which part just like, I just don't why do you say that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you guys caught this a scroll the gram last night I saw on the top fitness influences encouraging teenage boys to inject live stock steroids.
Speaker 1: That's absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 3: What do you mean live stock steroids?
Speaker 2: Sixteen year old at the gym? This is on TikTok video show to shirt the sixteen year old at the gym, needle in hand injecting cattle steroids into his arm.
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: That is the latest crazy. And the problem is the kids are watching this on TikTok and they're going out and trying to find it.
Speaker 1: It's funny because they are really tightening these laws around beauty advice, like even actual beauty therapists can't promote botox and fillers and all those things. There's different rules around advertising and the way you can sell it now, but there are a lot of really kind of irresponsible. So is that just when it comes to social media influencers.
Speaker 2: Anti aging or is it all sort of I'm not entirely. The drug has serious side effects, including permanent stunt bone growth.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Conte young serious mental health problems. There's also links to aggression and violent behavior behavior of course it's cattle steroids.
Speaker 1: We're also giving any problem.
Speaker 3: And I'm sorry injecting it. That's that's concerning.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you about that time.
Speaker 1: But that's not beauty, that's just stupid.
Speaker 3: I mean kids when I say kids like teens who are who are craving this sort of you know, the the rip bod going to the gym. They're even taking creatine. You know, their hell bent on getting the best protein powder, which isn't concerning in isolation, but when you put it all together.
Speaker 2: But a weir at fault, like I don't want to get too deep here, but a society at fault, because where the one's praising the results, if that makes sense, you know what I mean. So without knowing, without knowing what you're doing at the gym, you know, you walk into the workplace, someone's like, look at you, man, you're looking ripped.
Speaker 1: I think that's different. Though, complimenting someone on on keeping fit and well is different to putting stuff.
Speaker 3: We all have an appetite to look good, to feel good, but this is just taking it to a whole new level. But if you're the parent of a kid injecting cow steroids. Surely, if you don't know about it, that's a concern. The do you know about it even more of a concern, exactly.
Speaker 1: But it is painful being beautiful.
Speaker 2: Clint, he wouldn't understand first hand. I used to bleach my hair, remember the headdress. I had to put the milk on it because it started the blister.
Speaker 1: The issue is that that hurt, and it wasn't beautiful.
Speaker 2: That was you know what? When I look back at the photos, I'm like, who thought white hair back then? In the spiky I.
Speaker 1: Look like that little ginger eyebrows brows as well.
Speaker 2: I look like something from Harry Potter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Draco Malfoy, Yes, that's exactly what I look like. Yeah. But like I mean, beauty treatments hurt. Try being a cheek man. Let me start with waxing. Waxing hurts. You've waxed you legs.
Speaker 3: Well, we're trying to keep hair and you're trying to take it off.
Speaker 1: Well, no, you wax your legs, don't you.
Speaker 3: No, don't wax them.
Speaker 2: Have you ever waxed, say, clipper, I clipper my legs.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a wax at any part.
Speaker 3: The Nancy Nancy at the place on the bridge ride. She does a great job.
Speaker 1: What is she wax part of your body?
Speaker 2: Have you done the crack?
Speaker 3: I've done the crack before, Well have you?
Speaker 2: She don't need to do a crack?
Speaker 1: Well no, Then there's laser, and laser used to really hurt. But laser doesn't hurt like lasering you la. Women layer their whole bodies. Man, we don't want to hair. Not all women. Some women like it, but laser laser not like it used to. It used to hurt, used to feel like someone was slapping you, and it used to go yeah, boom boom every time, and now it's like this. Now it's like piss.
Speaker 5: Up.
Speaker 1: They move it.
Speaker 2: Really when you say smell like burning of the heads, smell yeah like that back then that means.
Speaker 1: You haven't prepped properly for the laser athane. Man, you're doing it wrong if it smells like that. And then there's botox clip. How much does that hurt?
Speaker 3: I'm unsure?
Speaker 2: Please, I'm sure. Please. Your foreheads like a.
Speaker 1: Grill, teeth whitening. How much is that it.
Speaker 13: You walk.
Speaker 2: You get that shoved into your mouth?
Speaker 1: If you've ever had your teeth whitened? You know the zing?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I am. I had my teeth whitened. And I went straight from there in to present the news on Channel nine. And I'm sitting there and my teeth is zing. My shop is a zing.
Speaker 2: They were white as hell.
Speaker 1: But and then what about when the wind blows and pretty and then it just all of a sudden goes away and you're like, I'm beautiful and the pain was worth it.
Speaker 2: Get the staff. Imagine you're walking me into the wax players and you're ringing you your big media yellow, big media yellow fire outfit, Peter. Get my friend waxed right across Melbourne. This is over one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clincier as well. What a morning it has been. Congratulations, it's a little lockycky yet again. He took home the cash with our five k question. It returns tomorrow. Don't forget. If you're ready for a good start, amazing growing minds are never too young to start learning. You can book a tour with your local leaders in early learning. I am talking good start, just search good start today.
Speaker 1: Well, unlocky, he wants to buy himself in your period nikes.
Speaker 3: And won't you have a spring in his step today?
Speaker 1: Walking in the school wants you.
Speaker 2: Jordan's yeah, that's cool man.
Speaker 1: Mum had brought him some, but I think they are all one.
Speaker 2: Hey, nice try guys. As we get out of here, Aaron riches in next overs cash and the car coming up. Your chance to win twenty five thousand dollars cash or the brand new Kia Sportage SX hybrids.
Speaker 1: That's quite cool because we're giving away the car and we're giving away cash.
Speaker 2: The artists you are listening out for today to go on the running.
Speaker 1: Katie Perry call when.
Speaker 3: You hear anything.
Speaker 2: Could be California Girls could be.
Speaker 1: Firework, firework because she's love again.
Speaker 3: Katie Pets should be ra Justin Trudeau strange coming together.
Speaker 1: I love it. Yeah, go and live. He's got out of politics. He's Dayton and popstar. Do it queen?
Speaker 2: Thank you for being that is it? Guys. We are out of here. We are off to today.
Speaker 3: I'm off to Waverley Park. The Hawthorne Footy Club are moving, so it's moving day for the Hawks moving to Dingley to a flash facility.
Speaker 2: Which he saw the other day we passed it the other day. The Big Hawks logos up on the wall. It looks flash, very new that.
Speaker 1: The word flash makes you sound like you're a hundred.
Speaker 3: It's a groovy new facility. It's flat out at Waverley Park. They've got this statue of John Kennedy, one of their one of the one of their old they're old coaches, yeah statue. So they're relocating the statue from from there out to Dingley.
Speaker 2: They're not bringing it down.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't wait to watch the news to.
Speaker 3: You will not miss it.
Speaker 1: Lauren Phillips will be on the couch six o'clock ready to watch the statue relocation of John Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, this is not a like chains on it, like like we're moving, We're not extraction.
Speaker 1: Is John still with us?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: The family will be there.
Speaker 2: Family will be there.
Speaker 1: They will be watching the nine news tonight, no doubt what the rest of us.
Speaker 2: I should point out where it's going. The new training facility looks sick.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he's down one hundred and five.
Speaker 13: I have a great day, Case and Lauren, Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I