Speaker 1: How good are sour Gummies? The best Chrissy's clique fait Chloe's my favorite Kardashian end of story.
Speaker 2: Powys has been always will for you, Hey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know how on Instagram a surgeons and buy therapist, et cetera stitch themselves. I believe that is in the parlance of our pasts, what on stitch themselves over images of celebrities and then they I guess, guess what procedures they've had. It's always a very good watch.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: It's captivating, and they all know that it gets views and that's why they do it now.
Speaker 2: So half the time I'm like, are you just making that?
Speaker 3: Because I agree, you know that this is going to do well on TikTok or Instagram, and also.
Speaker 1: Because we are not surgeons, we're not going to go oh that's silly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, this guy with his name Jonathan better Ridge, Jonathan Betterridge, did one of these on my favorite Kloa Caudashin and speculated about all the procedures she had. Well she took to the comments I love this.
Speaker 2: I love her.
Speaker 3: She's copied her sister Kylie, because remember Kylie did this a few weeks ago, revealing her busies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, they're not afraid of anyth they're not ashamed of anything, and no should they be, agree, she says, I take this as a great compliment. Jonathan Betteridge. First off. First off, I think these photos are about fifteen years apart, so the before and after. I think she's absolutely right there. But she goes, but here's a list of things that I have had done. I've been very open in the past about what I've done. So here we go, and the list begins. Nos, job at doctor Kenodia nine two one zero, laser hair for the hairline and everywhere else. I didn't know you could do that. So she's altered her hairline, brought it back home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think because there are Menian and they had Kim had a lot of like they have that baby hair at the front.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, well there you go. I didn't know that that even existed. Botok and sculptor where my face tumor was removed. Oh my god. It sounds very serious. In her cheek. Soft wave laser for skin tightening, right, hit of that is that all it takes. It's a bit a laser time fillers in the past but not any over the last few years here. It never goes away, so I'm sure it's still there, but it's come down.
Speaker 2: That's a lie. She's had filler in the last few years.
Speaker 1: She's lost eighty pounds of I don't think she's lying.
Speaker 3: I think there's some things that she's missed out here, and I think there's some exaggerations.
Speaker 2: She's had feller in the last few years.
Speaker 3: Her face has changed so much, and I love them.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I like to believe that she's honest. Anyway. Collagen baby threads, what are they underneath my chin and neck?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I've had friends get that done.
Speaker 3: So they put a thread under your skin and pull it to pull.
Speaker 1: Your skin kid to do with collagen baby?
Speaker 3: Wellrea, it must be a version of threads. But that's what threads are. When they put a thread under your skin and yank.
Speaker 2: It your face.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a b from a horror move, I know.
Speaker 2: And sometimes it leaves a little bump where they do the not I've seen it, and what happens to the not just you live with it.
Speaker 1: Who's had that blind over?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll tell you of it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And then she also has salmon sperm facials. No thanks, regular facials. I love peptides, vitamins and daily skincare. Oh, Lindsay Lohan says she looks different because she took a tablet.
Speaker 2: That's right. She puts it down to her vitamins and skincare, and she.
Speaker 1: Says, very true. In twenty twenty five, there are many other things that we can do before surgery. But when it's time, and if I choose to, I know some great doctors. I bet you do. They're on your mom's teledex. Let's move on to Rosie o'donnald please. She has eviscerated the Jeff bezos amazing Venetian wedding and has called his new wife a fake fenbot. My goodness, this is a very nasty, very nasty piece of literature from her. She has taken it to Instagram and has made sure that we can pay for more if we want it via substack. She says the Bezos wedding is whereas the gross excess of it all turns my stomach. This is the mean one. Did she post that photo of the wife then? And now?
Speaker 2: I don't believe so?
Speaker 1: Anyway, she looks very very different. Whatever, don't we all she goes is oh, here we go. We've got it. The Bezos wedding. It turned my stomach seeing all these billionaires gathering in the gross excess of it, all the show of it. I'll allow that that's fair.
Speaker 2: That's also a wedding, like get over it.
Speaker 1: Is Oprah really friends with Jeff Bezos? Really? How is that even possible? He treats his employees with disdain by any metric. Here is not a nice man and his fake fembot wife this is mean. Who looks like that? Why would he choose her after the salt of the earth mackenzie, he sold his soul? Is what it looks like from here? The devil is smiling.
Speaker 2: Why is she so angry?
Speaker 1: I think somebody didn't get invited.
Speaker 2: Oh you think it's because of that?
Speaker 1: Maybe it just says read the rest on substack.
Speaker 3: Tom's just confirmed she did post that then and now photo you just showed me that was on her Instagram story again. Why are you coming for someone's looks? People that post like this are part of the problem. Let them go and do their extravagant thing. They're billionaires.
Speaker 2: I who cares. I saw you on and just like that you should retire.
Speaker 1: Ha ha, Like I yeah, look, it is a gross eccess. That is oh my god, there's a picture of.
Speaker 2: You there, but they're billionaires. Oh my god, that does you were there? Well? I was at the Aman Hotel of a couple of years ago for a wedding. That's so weird.
Speaker 3: I mean, given the guests this morning, I could have been mere exactly the amount of people.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That seems very mean. I just the one thing that I do that I do agree with from Rosie's thing is like, does he really know Oprah? Really? I don't think he knew half of these people, And I reckon a lot of them opened up the invitation that presumably arrived by owl at some at some juncture, and thought, oh, I haven't met him, but all right, I'll go. In fact, why don't we go through the guest list. I want your top three people that you read that went to the wedding that you went you've never met done, you've never met him, done?
Speaker 2: Done.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show, Chrissy's Cliquee. Can you imagine how the flying monkeys were so quick to get out and about Wizard of o Odds style and find out who the woman was that was videoed having a little Snoggaroney and dance floor Snoggaroony with Harry Styles.
Speaker 3: Well, there was some speculation online that it was Olivia Dean because she did look like Olivia Dean, but like we would have known for sure at the time of the snog, Yeah, would we.
Speaker 2: I think I'd have to look.
Speaker 1: Up Olivia Dean to see if someone had told me that was her, I would have believed it.
Speaker 2: I reckon sleuths would have confirmed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the mystery woman has been identified as Ella Kenny, also known as the Luckiest Woman in the World. Imagine going to just a function at Glastonbury function behind the scenes. Obviously it's a it's a VIP thing because she's a producer, turns out from London, right and you get to kiss Harry Styles.
Speaker 2: It would be such a great story for the rest.
Speaker 1: Of your life, for the rest of your life, Like you could walk out of there and get hit by a bus and just be it. You die happy like I have achieved. I've achieved something in my life.
Speaker 3: I know someone that's spent his most recent two a week him traveling with him, he pulled her out of the crowd, and then she went on tour with him for that time. Yeah, and he's apparently lovely, but then I don't think they've spoken since, which I kind of love that he's still a bit rock star and like treated her amazingly. But you know, once it's done, it's done.
Speaker 1: Before I want to know, was there like a conversation at some point that said, this is where you go back to your life and I go back to mine and I thank you for your time, Like, was there an official like an exit interview.
Speaker 3: I think it's it's unspoken. You just have there's an understanding as you enter this.
Speaker 1: I think I feel like I would need to be told.
Speaker 3: She's real, Like I think she was a real cool chiller vibe really yeah, if you like, I get.
Speaker 2: How it happens.
Speaker 1: Did she say that he's a good kiss on?
Speaker 2: Yes, among other things?
Speaker 1: What other things? Really? The famous mister Well, I'm distracted anyway?
Speaker 2: He she the link the girl Ella Kenny? Is that what we're talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Ella Kenny is her name. He's ever going to see her again? No, anyway, but she's going to have a very nice life because she's got to kiss him. What a dance for? Who gets to say that? Orlando Bloom has posted a cryptic messages about a new beginning after Katie Perry split. What I want to say to you is slow down a minute, all right, slow down? And also, you guys have got form. You know that they've broke up in twenty seventeen, did that? Yeah, caught it quits and then Daisy was conceived. So I'm not saying that they stayed together out of convenience, but I might say, but they might be getting back together. That's what happens with couples like this. Well, he's obviously doing a bit of skirt chasing in Venice with Sydney Sweeney. When that doesn't work out, he might go, look, Katie's actually not that bad.
Speaker 3: Well he continued that skirt chasing in La because there was tiktoks I saw and footage.
Speaker 2: Of him and Leo at what's that famous hotel?
Speaker 3: Everyone goes to you, why I can suddenly forgot shut out moment either yes or no no, the Beverly Hills Hotel. They were sitting outside where you're not meant to take photos, but someone did, and Leo still had his cap over his.
Speaker 1: Face, so can you imagine the rubbish that those two middle aged people? He's posted each day is a new beginning. What we do today is what met.
Speaker 2: Most of them, alright, regulate, hit a job.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Do you