Speaker 1: Hello, we're going on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, we're doing a Friday podcast, particularly stressful because we're all supposed to be in other places.
Speaker 1: Where you got the plane, I've got the plane to catch to Sydney. What times you to one pm?
Speaker 3: But I've done zero packing.
Speaker 1: I've got a cleaner coming, and I've got to take the dog.
Speaker 4: To my sister in laws.
Speaker 1: What about your sister, she's heading to Europe?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, come on taking the week? Still together?
Speaker 5: But lucky girl, four weeks? Yes, you won't here, yeah, yeah, yeah. And I have to run because Clinton.
Speaker 2: I last night hosted the O c r I f ball and today I have to go to No, I don't have to go. I am going to the million dollar lunch Children's you're charitable?
Speaker 1: Are you going to the lunch today? You go? You're a charity princess, you are? Yeah, we are so thankful for that.
Speaker 5: Last last night I worked.
Speaker 2: Today, I'm donating you can you put our name on the car?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's yeah. They try and make a million dollars in one lunch.
Speaker 2: Is a high expectation of donating things.
Speaker 4: Well, don a million dollars, that's very good.
Speaker 5: I think the raffle prize is a lexus.
Speaker 1: I love you. Are you serious?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Much a raffle fifteen hundred?
Speaker 4: Oh is it three? Like three for twenty or twenty grand?
Speaker 6: Yeah right, fifteen hundred dollars a ticket, abut fifteen hundred got to be in there.
Speaker 4: Doing it, that's true.
Speaker 1: Do you get a little paper ticket?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's a green ticket.
Speaker 5: I remember.
Speaker 1: Do you have to be there?
Speaker 4: You have to be there in the room.
Speaker 5: This lunch last year? No, because some people have to leave. It's it's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: You were a car, yeah, which it's.
Speaker 5: A big We hosted last week last year. But for a ticket on this back best in the business.
Speaker 1: And then we'll have the car on different days of the week.
Speaker 2: That's right, you chi, we always You know how I feel about getting up on stage if you.
Speaker 6: Win something, If you will get up on that stage and you will get.
Speaker 5: I'll put it under someone else's name, do you think No?
Speaker 2: No, people don'tate the back, often to the charity, and then they auction it off and then they make money all over again.
Speaker 5: Exactable people do.
Speaker 2: It'll be like one hundred thousand dollars car and someone's won it and they've gone, you know, I'll donate it back to you, auction it off.
Speaker 5: They've already made all the money for the raffle together.
Speaker 1: That's a power move.
Speaker 2: And then someone will buy it for sixty deal with it, and then often will donate the car back to the charity.
Speaker 4: God, it's like a never ending pool of money speaking.
Speaker 5: But it's people with a lot of money who give a lot of money.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 5: A million dollars in the busy aim absolutely, Hello, Yeah, I got a fervest on.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 7: But it's fo Yeah, it's cozy stage really, today's saying.
Speaker 5: What are you doing? I've got the enemy.
Speaker 7: I've got to listen to lunch with my sister's stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, I don't know how. I don't know how that's going to go down with the other station.
Speaker 4: Like the anti station.
Speaker 5: Isn't that an anti hero?
Speaker 1: You believe people used to wear coats with Still, I know.
Speaker 7: It's coming back.
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Correct? Should I get a big jacket? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I reckon with I reckon.
Speaker 1: We're anti pause.
Speaker 4: We are anti pause, no pause, anti pas so.
Speaker 5: I've got a go.
Speaker 7: But seriously, I had a bit of a meltdown yesterday because this is actually probably a question directed at you. So one of the girls basically said that she's really worried about high heels on our floorboards and being in a rental. I don't want to ruin the floorboards for a party.
Speaker 4: Didn't worry you in the last rental, Yeah.
Speaker 7: But different because this one's a bit nice. Also, Saturday night, I think it's unhinged for me to send out a message or sorry, no heels, but I'll provide socks on the that's funny and everyone's getting around in socks.
Speaker 5: Funny.
Speaker 2: But if someone breaks a glass exactly the glass is fine.
Speaker 5: Breaks the glass and then someone stands on it.
Speaker 7: Like true, Well, I'll say cans only.
Speaker 2: I hosted a baby shower when out my house was brand new and the floors were ruined afterwards because someone wore stilettos with it.
Speaker 5: Like that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's fine to say no heels.
Speaker 2: Because it's a nearly renovated house or not like a stiletto like a block heel, like a boot.
Speaker 5: With a block He will be fine, Yeah it's stiletto. Yeah, I mean, anyone.
Speaker 1: Would you be offended if.
Speaker 2: I would just say it's all your friends? Just say hey, it's a brand new house. We're concerned about the floorboards. Please avoid wearing stilettos. A block heel is fine, A block here is fine.
Speaker 8: I didn't think about the safety issue of if you're just wearing socks. I didn't think the can's only.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she thought the glass was going to break the floor. It's cans only. So we're sweet.
Speaker 1: So, but I don't think sucks. I think jumping around.
Speaker 2: You want people if shoes looks on floorboards in a rental, that is wearing.
Speaker 5: If people you can wet heels in your home, but just say no.
Speaker 2: For the sake of I'll just take flat shoes of courtesy to the owners and just throwing a house party.
Speaker 7: Which and I also do you know what it also sucks because heels dressed up and outfit.
Speaker 4: I'm going to.
Speaker 2: You you could wear like a boot with a flat heel, or as.
Speaker 5: It's a really skinny stiletto that he is going to cause.
Speaker 4: Ye, who's going to wear one of those two? A house party? Seriously? People do Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is it cocktail party or is it a house movie? Well, it's a house party. I'm not really precious.
Speaker 4: I will.
Speaker 5: What is that jo bullets? I love a bullet. Now, this company that's does these chocolates, what is it called? What shout out?
Speaker 4: What brand is it?
Speaker 5: You've got it in your hand that the company?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Thinner bullets an.
Speaker 1: Event like a special.
Speaker 4: Kind of food, the white bullet event.
Speaker 5: Creating sharing sweet memory for a stone.
Speaker 3: In white chocolates pop on its own.
Speaker 1: I love what watch with raspberry.
Speaker 5: But we've been asking next door put these in a muffin for a year and a half.
Speaker 1: Now year and a half.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have to love your lady.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sorry, Gods a short one today. Brady's here that mirc's not plugged in.
Speaker 5: What do you want a plugging?
Speaker 3: I'm going to stop him.
Speaker 4: I don't think Brody can speak. No, it's not.
Speaker 6: There's a plug hanging from the mic.
Speaker 4: That's gonna a big noise in the area.
Speaker 5: Really, but probably start probably saying for a reason.
Speaker 4: Awful if that was plugged in on the podcast.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry about that. No one listens to anyway.
Speaker 9: And just as if you are listening, remember Food Bank are in desperate need of supply as they're doing a drive at the Yarrowville Warehouse this weekend and we'll take anything that you can afford to give up for the people that are not so fortunate.
Speaker 5: I think we've got to do a great job.
Speaker 4: I think you've got some stuff in the office.
Speaker 8: We could actually donate to food bank.
Speaker 4: We have loads of that in our office.
Speaker 3: That's fantastic initiative.
Speaker 1: They do a good job.
Speaker 5: Mate, get on food bank website. M fire, guys, shut, I gotta go. I'm going to help the kids.
Speaker 6: Good luck the lectus, good luck. Donate it back. Yeah, I want to get harms in the ticket.
Speaker 5: Buy ticket, donate some money. You can buy one. Do you make more money than me? Dependence didn't deny I made more money.
Speaker 6: Okay, who knows? Anyway, have a lovely weekend, Marie podcast speak, I'll speak to your union.
Speaker 8: Doing less work.
Speaker 1: Turtles.
Speaker 3: It's still going, yeah, yeah, still going.
Speaker 4: Then there were four take it, go for it?
Speaker 3: Slippy Yeah, how do we feel about white chocolate?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 3: Call In thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: Felix was a massive fan of Slipknot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He was a good strong interest in animation.
Speaker 4: He was a good kid.
Speaker 10: He's all downhill now he's a great kid, very smart, very intelligent.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Good at the claw machine. That's a sign of intelligence.
Speaker 6: Smart boy. He's you have to watch him in the radios. He's got autism and he gets over stimulated.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Right, So after being in here for three hours with lights and music and everything like that, we just had to have some doubt.
Speaker 4: It's a lot.
Speaker 10: He was talking to me about that he likes to do voices and things, and I said, oh, you should ask your dad if you can do something for the show sometimes. He was like okay, and then he got up and I think he asked you.
Speaker 1: No, you'd already done a deal for a paid ad.
Speaker 3: Oh there you getting paid?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 8: And then I gave him some consultation on the fees that he should be charging.
Speaker 6: We got the car and he goes, I want seventy. No, Mike made up, said I'm giving you thirty. He goes, yeah, well just tell me I ushered us more.
Speaker 1: Areation turtles?
Speaker 4: You did an ard with you too? How much are you making from the yard?
Speaker 1: Thirty?
Speaker 5: Hmm?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 10: He said he was saving up to buy an Apple pencil for for his iPad.
Speaker 3: So what am I not meant to say that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, it's a timestamp.
Speaker 8: But he's gonna need more than thirty dollars.
Speaker 1: Look, got him on those cheap came up once and it keeps unpairing.
Speaker 4: I wonder why I have same.
Speaker 3: It's gonna get the real deal.
Speaker 1: What are you bost doing for the weekend?
Speaker 10: I have got my easter in law's birthday tonight and then a mate's fortieth tomorrow night, which is just going to be around Carnegie.
Speaker 3: Jeez, Karkie's got everything. They've got karaoke, cocktail bar, that.
Speaker 1: Karaoke and Carnegie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, karaoke.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's got a ring to it on Danny Long Road. I think it's the pool place. Oh yeah, princess, yeah right, yeah, so come on down for some karaoke.
Speaker 1: No, don't get birth What are you doing?
Speaker 8: Am chilling tonight? Tomorrow will go into some apartment viewings because that's not a stressful thing at all, being kicked out of our apartment in five weeks.
Speaker 10: You're going to invite all the listeners to that too.
Speaker 4: No, No, we're there two years.
Speaker 1: That's going to suck leaving there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's yeah, thank you for that.
Speaker 3: I think he knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you been really happy there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: It's honestly, we've got the best view of any apartment I've seen in Melbourne.
Speaker 6: You won't find that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks so much for that.
Speaker 1: Reflect good luck. Facilities in the building.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's good facilities because there's.
Speaker 1: Facilities and another building there won't be as good.
Speaker 8: Well, it's funny. It's funny how your mindset changes when you know you're being forced out of a place. You kind of start to convince yourself, you know what, there is certain things that I don't like about this place is the best I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 4: That gross so perfectly change because you won't get change.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but it'd be Yeah, it'd be nice to actually find somewhere to go, but we can't know.
Speaker 4: It's it's just very tricky.
Speaker 8: We've we've got, you know, a list of preferences and it's hard. I really don't want to leave the three one for one. We love to say the well natural light is the is the is the biggest thing for us. And what comes part and parcel of what natural light is of course a view and sunlight.
Speaker 4: But it's hard to get one of those.
Speaker 8: And then yeah, we pay at the moment we pay Evan two five a week. That will be going up, that will moist definitely be going up. So that's we're gonna be apartment hunting tomorrow morning, then tomorrow evening we've got Bingo Olgo in the city and then following Bingo.
Speaker 4: On DJing in Win Double Banger, Double Banger.
Speaker 8: We see my rents going up, and we've finding the apartment, and we've an engagement party with two engagement parties to pay for, one here one in the Northern Hemisphere in Ireland. I've got an engagement ring to pay for working for the jobs. And we just got told that Claudia's employer won't be chipping in for our permanent residency, which we were under the illusion, so.
Speaker 4: We've got that to pay for as well.
Speaker 1: So how much is that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? A lot? Thirteen k oh jerzy. Yes, there's a lot going on right now.
Speaker 8: So I'll actually after being your problem, after being all loco and after my gig all DJ all DJ to the to Sunrise.
Speaker 4: If anyone has.
Speaker 1: Sound RaSE the TV show anyone.
Speaker 8: As long as they're paying, you know, I'll do more than DJ.
Speaker 4: I'll get my kid off.
Speaker 3: What hey, oh okay, what would your stripper name be?
Speaker 8: Well, if it's the same as your as your porno name, which we worked out earlier. Is your first street, the first Well, My first pet was a goldfish named after the wrestler Triple H, so my porno slash stripper name would be Triple H.
Speaker 3: Herbert's dignified and six.
Speaker 1: All right, have a great weekend, everybody.
Speaker 3: Bye bye,