Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Jason lauren starting morning the right away.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Laurensgel one hundred. Well, good morning and happy.
Speaker 4: Badero morning Melbourne. It is Friday.
Speaker 5: What's going on out there?
Speaker 3: Two guns found at the mc GE What happened now?
Speaker 6: I missed all of the news. I was working last night and I haven't looked at.
Speaker 5: Only with the biggest story my pies getting up?
Speaker 4: Did the pies?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you the first quarter. I've got a well, that was the conditions it was, and it was west.
Speaker 5: Well, I've got a question.
Speaker 4: I nearly slipped over when I walked in the house. It was very slippery. I didn't actually fall for a covered beautiful that's right.
Speaker 5: Elbows four, we've got a lot to get all over.
Speaker 3: Or did he have a fall he fell over surely?
Speaker 6: Well, well, falling off something is actually probably another category altogether.
Speaker 4: Poor elbow.
Speaker 5: We'll get to elbow very soon. Our first quarter was an absolute mess. Everyone was dropping the ball. The price couldn't get a bloody goal right in front of the posts.
Speaker 3: Mcavaaney to get a ball in front of the posts and they came back strong.
Speaker 4: What do you mean couldn't get a ball in front of you.
Speaker 5: Sorry, they couldn't get a goal in front of the post, like right, I could have kicked it from my post. I was yelling at the TV.
Speaker 6: Yes, question question, Here we go, and he's so enthusiastic.
Speaker 4: Now for a man who once said I hate footy.
Speaker 3: I have a suggestion for the AFL.
Speaker 4: Don't embarrass us. Maybe you should take this suggestion to the grave.
Speaker 5: No, no, I think it's a good one.
Speaker 7: Okay, you got a suggestion about our great game which has been in existence for hundreds of years.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Do we change the ball a wet condition?
Speaker 3: What like a grip ball?
Speaker 5: Like a grip ball or just a bit more of a grip on it?
Speaker 3: To your point?
Speaker 7: They do say they do five seriously, No, let me let me address this question seriously, because footballers will tell you that a yellow pig skin yellow sharon is a lot more slippery than a red sharon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can confirm that. The boys, I've got one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a sleep, it's a slippery say the boys.
Speaker 4: You mean the boys is in Collingwood or is in your children?
Speaker 5: My eight year old.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 4: We got them down the club, down the club my house, backyard.
Speaker 3: Them soap isn't it? It really is?
Speaker 4: But why do they play with red and yellows? Sometimes and sometimes.
Speaker 3: Because it's easier to see at night?
Speaker 6: Oh the yellows for nighttime you could see the red that joints it up like a Christmas tree.
Speaker 4: You can't see the red at night, you.
Speaker 5: Know, I mean just like a bit of a grip on there.
Speaker 3: I haven't played many matches at night at the MCG, but I suggest that that's what it's all about.
Speaker 4: Do they never use yellow in the day?
Speaker 3: No, it's not the twilight they do.
Speaker 5: It's not the stupidest ideas I would.
Speaker 3: I would make Peah. I would say that it's.
Speaker 6: As much the boots that are the issue. Right, isn't it like they changed? They change because they slip in there long screwings and not molded on how they changed wet.
Speaker 7: I would say that it makes our beautiful game even more quirky, right, adds an element of drama.
Speaker 3: What about and then there's the guns? Yeah?
Speaker 5: What about packing?
Speaker 3: Well, you go to the MCG.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: So two men in their twenties were arrested last night at the G. They were found to have loaded weapons hidden on their body.
Speaker 3: They put them down their pants inside through the little.
Speaker 6: And they had gun like actual guns to be loaded weapons.
Speaker 4: Who how who are We're.
Speaker 3: Going to talk to our reporter down there? Surely for everybody I know exactly?
Speaker 4: And how long were they in there before?
Speaker 3: How did they get caught because they were causing a disturbance?
Speaker 4: Did they pull them out?
Speaker 5: No? I think the police. I think the police got them before.
Speaker 4: They But how did they know?
Speaker 5: These are questions for our reporter And we'll cross theiry minutes close to you here on number one hundred. Good morning, you're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well, and god we had a big show coming up, your chance to win five thousand bucks a little bit later on in the show. We have seats on the plane to join us for gather round.
Speaker 6: Yes we do, soth. Make sure you're listening for the airhorn. We could blowd it in the time and you could be coming to Adelaide.
Speaker 3: Last seats. The last seats will be.
Speaker 5: Monday, Okay, so that's got to be more Monday.
Speaker 3: We're running out of seats.
Speaker 5: Is full on Monday.
Speaker 3: We are departing next Thursday.
Speaker 5: He needs to get to the airport on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: I need to check in early.
Speaker 6: So these are some of the last seats, the last, but some of some of the last guaranteed if you, if we it's not one of those kids on the standby this like you are coming exactly you win today.
Speaker 5: Last seat today is some of the last seats after seven this morning, the biggest name in entertainment here in Melbourne is joining us.
Speaker 6: Frankie DoubleTree, triple eight. He is look him up on the top on Instagram. He is a Melbourne busker who's taking the world buck store. When I stumbled upon him a few Friday nights ago, you could have sworn Bruno Mars was playing in at the Broad Lavery.
Speaker 3: There was that many people, how you.
Speaker 6: And he fully lights up like a Christmas tree.
Speaker 5: Honestly, if you, if.
Speaker 4: You Melbourne now, Frankie, we spoke to him much.
Speaker 6: Frankie eight eight three Frankie three three eight eight eight. He said, all he wants to do is make people happy, and he makes me.
Speaker 7: It's funny should say that, Lauren, because his call time this morning was seven am and he arrived at twenty plaus five.
Speaker 5: Frankie three three eight eight eight where he was here. Yeah, he's just half an hour before you. And he's not even on the air till seven.
Speaker 6: One minute till six, and he got here at five twinsy man? Is he doing vocal warm?
Speaker 3: He's got an entourage, does he? Is he going to social media manager?
Speaker 4: He's going to start he'd have a stylist.
Speaker 5: He's gone ontourage with him. More on Frankie.
Speaker 4: As he's performing on the show later.
Speaker 5: Yeah, after seven o'clock, it's going to be like at Bucar calling it be like our house band. Frankie three three eight eight eight is going to play.
Speaker 6: Something, and I'm calling myself Simon Cowe like when he discovered Harry styles.
Speaker 3: You feel better, big boy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sounds better.
Speaker 5: Feel better. I spent all yesterday in bed trying to shake.
Speaker 6: This coybody over a little nep had did you get did he did he climb in fall under the don?
Speaker 3: How good is it? Shirt off you? I was in there like a cocoon. Yeah, that's so nice, he said, you need that sometimes.
Speaker 4: You What have you done to help with the cold? Have you had some vitamins?
Speaker 5: Ice cream?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What about some armor falls? That's good? Oh you could pository them?
Speaker 3: M M.
Speaker 6: I've just learned about that. No, I should get on the armor force. You should have some like a vitamin B shot.
Speaker 5: I've been having all the vitamins.
Speaker 4: What have you been having?
Speaker 3: What you as a vitamin guy? Vitamin?
Speaker 4: I said, he's not been well all awake, and then I don't think he started.
Speaker 5: Single thing vitamins.
Speaker 4: The kid's cheerble ones very.
Speaker 3: Because Lauren and I have been worried about you.
Speaker 5: I've been doing a lot of steaming, like.
Speaker 3: Getting really the tethl of hot water.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to steamer. You've seen it.
Speaker 6: I've said, I've sent your it's like a face mask, like a nebulizer, which when I get sick.
Speaker 4: Really, you should get one of those.
Speaker 5: Given what do I get them?
Speaker 4: Amazon?
Speaker 6: By the topic that, no, note, don't you go blaming the delivery time.
Speaker 3: I know what to say.
Speaker 4: By the time we arrived, you'll be feeling better. Then you've got it for next time you. Also, they do next day delivery.
Speaker 6: They do do sometimes same day, especially if you order an eleven past.
Speaker 5: Six shide note on the Amazon delivery.
Speaker 6: I told him to get an ivy scared of needles.
Speaker 5: Can I have that as a supposible?
Speaker 3: He should see our wonder Woman. I saw our wonder Woman yesterday and she is just beautiful.
Speaker 4: That's not one of those she'll get you on the herbs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, herbs.
Speaker 4: You know the Chinese right.
Speaker 3: I don't think I get on the ebbs last night?
Speaker 4: Did she pop downs off your tree? Does that shop still exist?
Speaker 6: We were talking about it yesterday, that shops still exist.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 6: You know the shop well many times I've never.
Speaker 4: Been in the past.
Speaker 3: Executive producer Brad Tree still exists.
Speaker 5: He's just confirmed it. He's pretending to Google.
Speaker 3: There's a bit of a waft which comes.
Speaker 8: There's still a lot of off your trees. It's a chain on opposite the Milbourne Library.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's when I saw it, when I was off to the library.
Speaker 5: You need a bit of herb in there. You know I'm steaming. I'm just I'm laying low this weekend. I'm doing nothing.
Speaker 4: That's what's different this weekend. Any other weekend. Yeah, funny, layingload this weekend.
Speaker 3: You know I'm not even to the front yard.
Speaker 4: Don't go doing that.
Speaker 5: We are locking down a little week of lockdown huge dramas at the g last night, two people arrested carrying loaded handguns. This story is crazy. Christina Herb from the Today Show is on location as Je She is our chick chick boom girl, and we're going across your eggs. Later on in the show, Frankie three to three Melbourne's biggest buscome No.
Speaker 3: Three three means good luck and lovely.
Speaker 5: Ash London is going to join us after eight o'clock. You guys hosted her book launch.
Speaker 4: Oh well, we went to book club.
Speaker 3: It was very we hosted it. Do you know what? It was very artsy, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: I walked onto the stage with wine and I said, it's what you do a book club.
Speaker 5: Did you have a camel background?
Speaker 3: Like finished my wine before on stage? Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was like, I'm out of the house at night time, I'm having a wine. I don't do this very often. And I was like, ahure have when she was drinking of water.
Speaker 7: But Jason, we'll speak to ash lad. But the lady from Readings introduced us. It gave us a very very interesting title.
Speaker 4: We're very big star.
Speaker 6: We are very huge stars in Melbourne, huge celebrities and I are wait until you hear how we were introduced.
Speaker 3: All right, a little bit later on to the MCG. Last night obviously outside footy there was a little bit of an incident. It's a scary internet so actually because two men have been discovered with armed guns or they were armed with loaded pistols inside the MCG. Inside the MCG, let's get the latest from my friend and our friend, Christina Hearn from the Today Show.
Speaker 9: Good morning, good morning guys.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 9: I know how scary for all of us that go to the MCG. I mean, you know, everyone in Melbourne. We pack out at the MCG. We don't think someone next to us has got a loaded gun. But that's what allegedly happened last night because these two men have now been charged. So they went through the scanners at the MCG and look probably would have been undetected had they not caused some kind of trouble in the second half. Security has asked them to get out of the ground. They've refused. Police have been called. That's when they conducted a search and allegedly found the two loaded guns down the pants of both.
Speaker 4: Is meant okay?
Speaker 3: So that what.
Speaker 6: So they weren't like they we didn't pull the guns out, they went they just the police happened to stumble.
Speaker 5: Across causing a disturbance or causing troubles sort of a disturbance, we don't know.
Speaker 9: We don't know, but it has to be significant for security. They had to rack off. And another kind of startling revelation, which is unfortunately very familiar here in Melbourne, is both these men were out on bail.
Speaker 3: So you've got.
Speaker 9: With allegedly guns causing a ruckus, refusing to leave and then police search them and find.
Speaker 4: Enough of that stuff.
Speaker 3: So sure anything from the mc or mc G.
Speaker 5: Yeah, surely questions being asked about the security.
Speaker 9: Hey, I have put in calls to the MCC no luck this morning, but I can tell you they use these evolve Ai security scanners which claim that when you walk through them they can pick up weapons like guns and knights. However, I've done a bit of a Google search and it appears they're facing a number of lawsuits in the US. So with the subject of an investigation by the BBC for basically failing to do what they advertise they will do, and that is pick up weapons, wo now be part of the investigation.
Speaker 5: I hope whoever spent the money at the mcg on the scanners did a Google before we bought them, Like.
Speaker 4: Jesus, sound like it?
Speaker 3: Do you think they were cuton or Collingwood supporters.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter, I've got one of each, because then is this true? This is already of a witness that was in the crowd last night, and then.
Speaker 3: They pulled out a gun and just went allegedly allegedly allegedly.
Speaker 6: Oh no, like all jokes aside, that is really scary, yeah, mate. And the MCG is a place we go with our family, with our friends. We go and watch footy, we go and watch concerts.
Speaker 3: It's just eighty thousand people there last night.
Speaker 6: Potentially people who are out on bail are being allowed in weapons is just horrifying.
Speaker 5: Hey, Christine, I'll let you go, but just quickly, any word of the police or MCG talking this morning.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 9: All I can tell you is the police released a statement listing all those charges these guys are up against. They have been reminded in custody. They'll look here in the Melbourne MA Distates Court later today.
Speaker 5: Christinahan from the Today Show, johin us, thank you very.
Speaker 4: Much, Chris.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys, so wow.
Speaker 5: I was going to take the boys last night and when I saw that story this morning, it's just like what the hell like.
Speaker 3: They had them down their pets.
Speaker 5: Also like Christine's sick. They must have been causing quite a ruckus for security to come and say you need to leave the grounds, so for them to have guns on them allegedly like security surround and police around and you know what's to stop them just pulling them out?
Speaker 3: Heads got a roll over this one.
Speaker 5: Well, Good morning Melbourne, just going twenty five to seven, still to come. You your chance to win, your way to gather around. When you hear Lows or Clint blasts the footy horn, get on the phone weather for the weekend. Hopefully going to hold out because very big event happening this weekend. The twenty twenty five Herald Sun Transurban Run for the Kids walk all run over the Bolty is happening this Sunday. Keep an eye out for the super and OVAs they're going to be there at the hydration hydration station.
Speaker 6: Yes it's out h hydrated is a correct. It is a terrific event run for.
Speaker 3: The kid It's amazing to see the sea of people pounding the pavement here in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Sixty.
Speaker 3: Oh ya, it's extraordinary, all for a great cause. I tell you who is an amazing ambassador. Is one of Melbourne's or Victoria's greatest athletes. Steve Monaghetty, gold medal winner at a Commonwealth Games, an all round good guy monors, Good morning morning team.
Speaker 10: How are we you on weekend?
Speaker 5: Are you going to run with the medals on?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't take them off?
Speaker 10: I don't need any more handicaps old age. Need to weigh myself down. Not running this year, but running around and just supporting people who will be there on the day. So also looking forward to it.
Speaker 6: PSA, is anyone in Melbourne when Run for the Kids is on. Part of the fun event is that you get to run over the Bulty Bridge, but if you are driving avoid that area.
Speaker 3: Hey money is there now? I haven't run in a long time.
Speaker 4: That's not true.
Speaker 6: We did a LA the other day and we needed to lie down for three hours afterwards.
Speaker 3: Steve Monaghan, what's the trick to sort of now? This is not so so much distance running, it's probably what ten what is it? Ten ks?
Speaker 10: Yes, so there's a four point seven and a fourteen point four, So any distance that you choose is going to be challenging, but you know you're out there, you're supporting such a great cause and that that came rather out on the course is amazing. So even you guys could get that support to get you through.
Speaker 3: Even you with no ability.
Speaker 10: I'm a gathering, you've got no ability and you can still be able to call on other people to get you around the course.
Speaker 5: Steve managain, Johns on the air, mate, a great event to lend your support behind. Make sure you cheer people on if you.
Speaker 3: See him out on Sunday.
Speaker 5: And good luck to everyone taking part in the Herald Sun trans Urban Run for the kids.
Speaker 10: Good on your stave, appreciate your support team.
Speaker 5: It has just gone twenty two to seven guys coming up after seven o'clock this morning. Melbourne's biggest export. We've got to get him to go global.
Speaker 6: Well, he's Melbourne's best basket, that's for sure. I discovered him a few weeks ago and I've since found out he's been in the same spot for ten years.
Speaker 5: He is, he's got a BRANKI three three eight eight eight and he is performing live for us this morning after seven. Trust me, you do not want to miss this should we hit the hustings, Let's do it.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I've heard you say hit the hustings many times this week, and I've got to admit I don't know what that means.
Speaker 3: The campaign trail, Hey, Los, never heard of it before?
Speaker 5: I have you never.
Speaker 4: We've just been letting him say it.
Speaker 3: We knew I'd just say yes, And I'm not the election hastings, the nitty gritty of the election.
Speaker 4: What does hustings actually mean?
Speaker 3: Campaign?
Speaker 9: Ah?
Speaker 4: I never heard it.
Speaker 3: Oh that's because I'm I did.
Speaker 4: I also majored in politics at Union. Let's not forget that. So that did a good job.
Speaker 7: Well to Sydney, where an independent candidate has got herself in a little bit of hot water because of something she said. I don't take exception to it, but they did take exception to who she said it too. Let me explain. She's been banned from her local hairdresser.
Speaker 4: Oh that travesty and campaign week you need that.
Speaker 7: The blows are well for making a joke a gag about getting her hair washed, the fact that it was better than sex.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, by the scalp massage.
Speaker 7: Nicola Bulla is her name, and she's been banned because she made the comment, which was towards a nineteen year old girl who was washing your hair and clearly did a very good job because she said, that's better than.
Speaker 3: When their hand goes down the back of the neck.
Speaker 4: Where are you getting your hair washed?
Speaker 3: Just like I don't have to go down that part of that.
Speaker 5: No, they're just like scooping a little bit of water.
Speaker 4: That's when they start rubbing your lower back.
Speaker 3: Hang on my hair wash.
Speaker 7: Also hair related is when and Jason, you'll be for me with this that they get the clippers. They're sort of like sharper clippers back of the.
Speaker 5: Neck when you run your hand up. But afterwards I love it.
Speaker 4: When it's when it's being done in the barber chair. Are you getting a little hot onto the absolutely?
Speaker 5: Can I book in a cell on just for a scut message or what that?
Speaker 4: You can book in for a head message?
Speaker 6: I had at the place I go to for messages. They did an Indian head massage.
Speaker 3: How does that work?
Speaker 6: They it's like shoulders, neck and head, But you do like they get your hair all oily and like I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, but I don't know a bit of loop for your hair.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's just because I don't have a hair mess. But how do you guys go in that funny little bowl? I don't mind it, well, I always get water down the back.
Speaker 6: It was, yeah, but chicks sit at that bowl for hours. At the salon, you guys are there in and out.
Speaker 3: Do you know what? The little pad doesn't work. The little pad doesn't nothing.
Speaker 4: They need to invent a better pad for their hair saloon.
Speaker 3: Hey, thirteen twenty four ten. What's better than sex? That's better than sex?
Speaker 4: What's better than doing the deed? Melbourne? Is it a head massage? What is it? It's a little backscratch.
Speaker 5: I at a moment the other day. I got every green light on the way home. That's every It's pretty good, single.
Speaker 3: One, it's pretty good. And what do you do I got?
Speaker 5: I got to North Road and I was like, ah, this is gonna bring me undone. And then just as I was thinking it.
Speaker 6: Green green, green, great grand green, he was running a green marathon.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten, Melbourne.
Speaker 5: I had to lie down when I got home.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you how to imagine it.
Speaker 5: The car was.
Speaker 4: You know what I did yesterday? I think I actually brought it.
Speaker 3: Up on the show was it better than sex?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, yeah, I'm gonna make my sex love sound really.
Speaker 3: This would be good. Here we go.
Speaker 6: It's so nice. I put on new fresh sports socks.
Speaker 4: Now fluffy.
Speaker 5: What a terrible off.
Speaker 6: I really get excited about new socks, fresh first wear socks on one once whatever. The first wear of a new pair of socks is like.
Speaker 3: Some weirder weirdays will wash them before they put them on.
Speaker 4: I get that with like underwear and shirts and stuff.
Speaker 3: Probably when you feed.
Speaker 5: It's tough when you go to check how far away your uber eats is and it's there. You open the app and he's right out the front. It's good feeling, better than the deep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's good feeling, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten. I got turned to dollars and a condovouchers up and grabs this morning.
Speaker 4: Compare it to.
Speaker 3: I can't remember. Everything's nice to me.
Speaker 5: I got four red lights on the way to work. It was lovely thirteen twenty fourteen. Is there something better than doing the deed? We are asking on thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 3: Ten, what's better?
Speaker 5: What's better than doing the deed?
Speaker 4: What is better than doing the deed? Melbourne.
Speaker 6: It might be something as simple as an almond cross on a Sunday morning.
Speaker 3: Easy, like a Sunday morning cough.
Speaker 6: Someone delivering you a coffee in bed on a summer Oh, it's like room service in your own house, Paul.
Speaker 4: If you're listening one, you might get the other.
Speaker 5: He's at home right now with the rebel breadmaker trying to bug up some coffee. Natalie and Ringwood. What's better than doing the deed?
Speaker 11: Oh, look quite aloft, but doing it yourself? Doing it yourself, as in making yourself the best hot chocolate with marshmallows. Ready to watch a movie? Ah, I mean do it yourself?
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Who needs we don't need no man, the marshmallows.
Speaker 3: Hot shock hot jockey.
Speaker 6: I could not tell you the last time I had a hot chocolate with a marshmallows.
Speaker 3: Adults that order mockers, Yeah, I know that's a bit pulp, isn't it. You're either an adult, but Jase, if it gets you going, it gets you going.
Speaker 4: I mean knock yourselves out.
Speaker 5: Kids and adults like Mark and Carraen Downs good morning, good morning Legend'riday legend.
Speaker 4: What's better than doing the deed?
Speaker 13: Bro when you drag your art out of bed, do you think you're gotta go to work?
Speaker 10: And then you look at the clock and said twelve another four hours?
Speaker 9: Y yees.
Speaker 6: Yes, although when you wake up like fifteen minutes before the alarm, it's like, oh, slept for another quarter of an hour.
Speaker 5: You ever do that one where you like wake up a little bit dusty on a Saturday morning, but you think it's Sunday.
Speaker 3: You know they got one day left the all weekend.
Speaker 6: Remember when I bought the alarm clock because I decided I didn't want my phone in my room, so I bought a bedside alarm clock. And I couldn't work out how to set it up, And three nights in a row it went off when it ticked over to midnight, and I got.
Speaker 3: Up and got the seller.
Speaker 4: Three nights in a row.
Speaker 3: That's no ideal, is it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, that's not better than sex.
Speaker 5: Last time I stayed a hotel, some flog decided to all the time set the alarm.
Speaker 4: One thing.
Speaker 3: Yep, it's a bit of a practical joker.
Speaker 5: It's probably the Gideons when they were dropping that book off. Who's at the Guineans?
Speaker 4: What's the Gideon.
Speaker 3: Who's the gideo The guys dropped the Bibles, the Gideons. Isn't that what they called?
Speaker 4: I've never heard that.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the Gideons are one out there? And know what?
Speaker 5: Can you the Giddegins, the guys that dropped the bibles off at the hotels, the Giddikins. Can you live?
Speaker 3: Gurgle place? I don't know what it is a place. You're talking Nigeria live Gurgle? Hang on?
Speaker 5: You mean the Gideons Gideons? Was the mission impossible? Ones?
Speaker 3: Scientologists? They damn Gideons bradions.
Speaker 8: The Gideons Bible refers to free Bible. It's distributed by the Gideons International, a Christian organization that places them in hotel rooms, hospitals and other locations.
Speaker 3: Thank you, you look like a Giddegon kind of guy.
Speaker 4: And you learn that from mission? I've never heard that beginning. I know Gilligan's Island.
Speaker 3: He's a strange little man, isn't he? Does that get you going?
Speaker 5: Every day to school day?
Speaker 4: Every day is a school day? The Gidegon?
Speaker 3: Can we get to it?
Speaker 4: I can't even find the Giddigs on Olivia?
Speaker 3: Have you heard? Have you heard of the no.
Speaker 14: I the gideos like from the Bible. Yeah, it does ring a bell?
Speaker 3: What's better than doing it the day?
Speaker 14: Look, you know I feel bad saying this, but you know I have a great sex life. I can't complain. I got to say that. In summer, I work in a warehouse, so it's a really physically demanding job. It's bloody boiling in there. So the best thing is when I get in my car after a really hot day at work, rip off the high visitors, rip off the bra and drive home like with the puppies out like it's the best thing. No top on it all to no no, no no, Like I wear my I've got my T shirt on.
Speaker 5: You know, an animal.
Speaker 14: Taking off to take the high es off because.
Speaker 4: Air raiding the puppies. Did you like that expression? Clean? I'm glad you're keeping a top on that that could cause traffic drama.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine the traffic throng?
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four to ten years our number? What's better than doing the DS.
Speaker 4: On a cold morning?
Speaker 3: Which one set in a cold morning?
Speaker 5: Do you know what I call?
Speaker 6: Stop calling the peace seats? It really takes the joy out of it.
Speaker 3: They just I got a high car the other day and it had cooling seats.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's pretty. That's booth. It's got little vents. It does make you feel like you're weaning yourself, it.
Speaker 5: Does, Yeah, which would then make them you got it. Crazy story overnight from the Footy. Two men arrested at the MCG, allegedly with armed or sorry with loaded guns on them. Wow, thank god no one was injured.
Speaker 4: Jeez, they didn't use them.
Speaker 3: Serious questions being asked of MCG security this morning.
Speaker 6: Serious questions asked as to what those two men were doing with guns down their pants at the MCG when allegedly they were.
Speaker 4: Out on bail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's allegedly.
Speaker 4: I get very nervous talking about news stories.
Speaker 3: I'm going to I'm going to say they were blue.
Speaker 5: Baggers allegedly potentially I'm going to not even allegedly.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say they were not yours.
Speaker 6: I'd be saying that. Don't be throwing those accusations around.
Speaker 3: Bro that could easily have allegedly been calling with.
Speaker 4: Supporters may not affact for either teams allegedly.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what's not alleged, and that is Melbourne's best busker guaranteed best busker.
Speaker 5: We are about to introduce you to someone. He's going to perform live for us this morning.
Speaker 6: Now, I've been like really patting myself on the back for discovering him, and I'm getting messages from people saying, guys, Frankie three three eight eight eight has been performing in the city in that same spot for ten years.
Speaker 5: Well, call us late to the party, but he's about to hit the airways a commercial radio.
Speaker 3: And he's stressifications.
Speaker 7: He already activated his jacket which LED lights.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he looks like he's in the running for that Christmas lights contest.
Speaker 3: That is, he looks like a Christmas tree.
Speaker 4: He's got his LED shoes on all right, red food glass.
Speaker 3: Hopefully he's got enough battery guys.
Speaker 4: I checked. I said, hey, don't.
Speaker 3: You got to pack another not on yet?
Speaker 4: Don't peak early with the LED And he said, Lauren's on my first radio. I'd like to spare.
Speaker 5: Batteries just before we introduce you to Frankie three three.
Speaker 3: Eight eight eight eight.
Speaker 4: Too many eights.
Speaker 5: I want to put someone on the stand by list to go to Nova's Red Room Global Tour powered by Expedia and Stacey.
Speaker 6: Stacey, you're on the standby list.
Speaker 4: Now you can get a call from Ricky.
Speaker 6: Tim and Joel today saying you are on the plane. Good luck, you are one step closer.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 5: You can be seeing Gracie Abrams in Auckland, Dean Lewis in la and Post Malone and this man Jelly Roll.
Speaker 9: Good luck now, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 15: I love the show.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys, guys. I've been doing this gig for.
Speaker 3: Eons, eons.
Speaker 5: I don't think I've ever been this excited about a guest.
Speaker 16: Jace and Lauren have had some massive guests this week, Zilla Carlson and Lee, Patrick Schwartzenega, Nick the Wizard Watson interviewing Prime Minister Anthony ALBERDYSI what we've say.
Speaker 3: It's the biggest guest of.
Speaker 5: All for Lost.
Speaker 16: You'll recognize him from busking on the bridge outside of the Melbourne Exhibition Center.
Speaker 17: And other various places around the city. The one and only Frankie double three triple as.
Speaker 3: Guys, how are you going excited here?
Speaker 4: Frankie was so excited to have you.
Speaker 18: Now.
Speaker 6: When I first saw you standing outside the exhibition no, not what's called the Art Center hall.
Speaker 4: I just instantly fell in love with you. I had a smile. How long have you been busking in that one spot?
Speaker 19: Well on and over over twelve years. Yeah, the main spot is outside Haimer Hole.
Speaker 6: Now, we had some callers that called last week and said I've seen Frankie three three eight perform at Doncaster shopping Center.
Speaker 19: Yeah, that's me and I start the outside calls. You know done well that Doncaster is And U surprised to me when I walk along the street along south Band, people knows me singing outside calls.
Speaker 3: I was so fambly you've moved.
Speaker 4: You are so faint.
Speaker 5: You rolled in here this morning an hour and a half before your call time, and I've noticed you brought an entourage. Is this one of your groupiets? This lady in the corner is this a grouping or a wife? Is that your wife?
Speaker 3: My wife? Rich?
Speaker 18: My wife, she's my manager.
Speaker 3: She's in charge of the socials as well.
Speaker 4: Has given the thumbs up over there the social media.
Speaker 3: Why do you do it?
Speaker 19: I you know, particularly after the pandemic. Yes, all people feeling so dun and since that, I think that I have to come up again.
Speaker 3: Be guy.
Speaker 18: I've been so long on the street, okay.
Speaker 19: To make something happen and make people happy, make Melbourne or happier.
Speaker 18: You know what.
Speaker 5: I just love that your whole mantra is putting joy out there.
Speaker 6: Yes, to make people happy, to put smiles on our faces.
Speaker 5: Can I ask your age again, Frankie, I just passed my seventy eight years old. He looks.
Speaker 18: Young young at heart.
Speaker 19: You're my fan, the fans. It's teenagers given some younger generation and also older generation and everybody.
Speaker 18: Love and by music.
Speaker 4: You just so joyous.
Speaker 19: Yeah, yeah, I just I just do my job on the street to make happy people happy.
Speaker 6: Okay, So for people who are listening to this that can't see, we might have to do a live stream later.
Speaker 4: I just want to talk through your luke this morning.
Speaker 6: So we've got a hot pink shirt on with a led light up jacket gold.
Speaker 4: Would you call that a what sort of hat? Would?
Speaker 3: It's like a train driver a.
Speaker 4: Train driver hat or captain's hat and led light up shoes.
Speaker 3: I'm pleased to say the gold train driver hat matches the shoes, which are also light hat is also wearing leather slacks because.
Speaker 4: And it looks like some kind of Asachi necklace.
Speaker 5: I strongly advise you to go to Jason Lawrence Socials this morning to see a photo of Frankie. Three three eight eight eight. Now you're going to play us off throughout the show. You're going to do a number of songs throughout the show.
Speaker 4: Line pressure, he's sticking around all morning.
Speaker 5: Do you want to make your way to the performance area?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, please the performance area, beckons.
Speaker 4: Okay, we've gone live on Insta as well.
Speaker 3: All right, Frankie, when you're ready, you push play on the feeling good.
Speaker 4: He's feeling good, I can tell her.
Speaker 3: So he's what a song to open with.
Speaker 4: He's ready.
Speaker 3: He's going to take us to the.
Speaker 5: Break throughout the morning. We're starting with dancing Queen. This is Melbourne's biggest fast.
Speaker 3: You have dance, you have a job.
Speaker 20: Having the time, hom good life.
Speaker 12: See that girl wants to see the dancing week.
Speaker 5: Good morning Melbourne. It is right on seven thirty. This is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren clint here as well. Big shout out school holidays starting today.
Speaker 4: Some kids are off today, yep.
Speaker 5: Some kids finish today like my kids school. They're pulling the pin about one o'clock.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're over.
Speaker 4: A half day, a half day that I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you know the other day my sister's a teach.
Speaker 4: The traffic.
Speaker 6: If you're going to your beach house in your suburb, probably we must get out all We've got to get to the peninsula before the traffic.
Speaker 5: We're on the rough side of the Nepean. Now, thank you. We're inland, man of the people.
Speaker 4: You can afford to be inland when you've got a beach house.
Speaker 5: I don't have a beer house.
Speaker 3: Your sister, Mikayla, yep, right, So she's a prep teacher. Now, I witnessed something the other day that gave me. I had a lot of sympathy for our teachers. Now quite often you especially get on this show and you vent, and I get it because you're a busy parent, right, and the kids at home is a lot.
Speaker 4: But what I the kids done at home?
Speaker 3: There was parent teacher interviews online online, back to back to back to back to back.
Speaker 4: Why don't they come in an A lot.
Speaker 3: Of schools do them over zoom because it's just easier to bank them put them in a waiting room. And the preps she had to do, and the engagement with the was extraordinary it's extraordine.
Speaker 6: Of my friends had to go to a parent teacher interview the other night and her child is at kinder and is three.
Speaker 3: Then what's it of feedback you're offering to a three very.
Speaker 6: Good in the sand pit buildings, potential career in construction.
Speaker 5: Trying to be the parent? Are me sitting on.
Speaker 3: Those silly little seats? What's question?
Speaker 4: We?
Speaker 5: Are you sitting in the classroom, so one among those little seats, the whole time thinking.
Speaker 4: Please would not fit on one of those kids.
Speaker 3: I put two together, and the whole time I'm thinking, please don't break the seat, Please don't breakicing trying to get.
Speaker 4: My little sit under kids desks.
Speaker 5: We sat at the kids desks.
Speaker 6: Oh, there's something wrong with that school. You can't be doing that to adults.
Speaker 5: So talk to me, my fast aliating, and then it's it's there's a it's a sharp ten minutes.
Speaker 3: See up you get. So talk to me about the feedback and how you do you take it personally?
Speaker 6: What sort of things like don't reveal your children's educational feedback? But what sort of things do they tell me?
Speaker 5: I'll be honest, the first three minutes do feel like a generic opening for each child in certain name here seems to be having a lot of fun outs because friend, that's how they.
Speaker 3: Write the reports, right, Yeah, a lot of them are sort of like yeah, sort of high medium low.
Speaker 6: I had one teature that you used to let us write our own reports. It's a you write it at an honest assessment of where you're at, and then I will I will contribute afterwards, and we'd always get them and it was just whatever we wrote ourselves.
Speaker 3: You're ready for that.
Speaker 5: Well, they've rolled out in my kids school. Felix was telling me this yesterday. So they've got these things called like go jo points, right, so it's basically good behavior point gojo.
Speaker 6: Oh. We had a marble jar, so there were two jars and if one started full, and if you were good, the kids were good, the marbles were going the marble job. If we were naughty, they'd get taken out and fill the other one. And we all got it. Like, I don't know something.
Speaker 3: When if they hit twenty five points they get a nope card?
Speaker 4: What's a note?
Speaker 3: Just hang on, just just backtrack. You called it a go jojar? Isn't he the Eurovision entrant? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Gojo?
Speaker 5: Maybe it's Jojo like Jojo Stoyer.
Speaker 3: You've been good, Here comes Gojo milkshake, man, Jojo.
Speaker 4: Isn't that get out the end of you?
Speaker 5: There's no a notpe card, a note card and card. If you get a note card at any point when a teacher goes all right, get out your math's books. We're now going to do maths. You can play the note card like Uno and be excluded from that lesson.
Speaker 4: That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. And then what happens. You go in the playground. Everyone else is doing math.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess, so.
Speaker 5: Get you get to jump on your Chromebook?
Speaker 4: What's no?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, I'm not doing math today. I'm playing my note card.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they get but they get the note cards then good. Yeah for doing things?
Speaker 5: Well exactly, you don't have to do math.
Speaker 3: I wish we had a note card. I'm here and imagine that. What are we doing next?
Speaker 4: I'm not doing it whatever it is.
Speaker 3: That's the news. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: I'm playing my note card.
Speaker 3: No, that's cute.
Speaker 5: You think you'd get to twenty to get to the points coming up for we are going to check.
Speaker 4: Must make it impossible to get a note.
Speaker 5: Pa oh yeah, no, one's getting that gone coming up. We'll check you around the work, latest in news and then dramas on the campaign trail. Has elbow fallen or has he had a fall?
Speaker 3: We're going to go there in.
Speaker 4: The middle elbows.
Speaker 5: Every Friday. We like to do Friday freebes. Thanks to our mates at Iljana Victoria, meet your new charcoal obsession, little Johanna. Now at thirteen.
Speaker 4: Stores, we're shouting lunch.
Speaker 3: We are Claudia, Good morning Hello.
Speaker 5: How many people got in the office there?
Speaker 14: Good morning big about twenty in my team.
Speaker 5: We've got a lot of food coming your way today.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. You're so welcome. Tuck in and enjoyed.
Speaker 5: It's Claudia, Claudia. Do you like live music?
Speaker 14: I love live music.
Speaker 5: Well, you are going to love our next game.
Speaker 6: Yes, he's been here. He's a star. He's Melbourne's best busker. His name is Frankie three three eight eight eight. We invited to him to come in at seven o'clock this morning. He has been here since five twenty.
Speaker 3: That's right, ready to go. He's got lots of followers as well. He really doesn't and up on the tip hundreds of thousands.
Speaker 5: He's next banger that he is doing for us this morning.
Speaker 3: He's a queen Kylie Mina Melbourne icons Unite.
Speaker 6: Yes, now, this is where I first discovered Frankie outside Hayma Hall.
Speaker 4: Doing I'll Get You out of My Head.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Over, Kylie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Frankie is going to be playing us off into the break show.
Speaker 4: This is Frankie's version.
Speaker 3: That's right here we go.
Speaker 5: Can I just.
Speaker 6: Say there were hundreds of people outside Hamer Hall watching Frankie the other night when I was there.
Speaker 5: Make sure you check him out on our socials Jas and Lauren on Instagram. More bangers from Frankie Go to Morning Melbourne. Just go on thirteen to wait more from Melbourne's biggest buscar. Frankie three three eight eight coming up just.
Speaker 4: Responds to make people happy.
Speaker 5: Eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 4: He's doing it for me.
Speaker 5: If you want to laugh this morning as you're ye do our socials Jas and Lauren on the Gram and see videos of Frankie there and.
Speaker 6: If you've been listening to him this morning, he just told us he's seventy eight years old.
Speaker 5: He also told us that he's having much more fun in here than when he went to three a W.
Speaker 3: So we aren't the exclusive?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 3: What you say? Is that what you got out of that? I discovered him, Dennis.
Speaker 4: Walter got I discovered him. I did.
Speaker 3: Hey, you can also have a laugh at our Prime minister, this, you dare well? I love or loved funniest home videos. I haven't seen this yet.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, what happened to that? TikTok?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this is reminiscent of something that should run on I was any Joe Beth was the o G wasn't she? And then Chlie Kraft towards the back edge. I think maybe in twenty twenty five we can't laugh for kids getting hurt. When I first it's got a sound effect on it, I think it's fine.
Speaker 5: Flack at dawn, Yeah, and those funny little voices, hey ma'am fall off the true Charlie bit.
Speaker 4: My finger was the funniest time videos, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: I believe Charlie.
Speaker 4: Charlie, Oh, Charlie.
Speaker 6: Now it's funny when the person who has an accident is okay, yes, and we believe our Prime mis Anthony Albanie say is okay.
Speaker 4: But I didn't like I don't like.
Speaker 6: He's fully fallen off the back of the stage and look at him bounce up straight up.
Speaker 3: So he actually went to shake your hand, So just play one more time. Look at him. He goes to shake the hand and.
Speaker 5: Then watch this as he falls, he tries to take that guy down with him.
Speaker 4: They all help him.
Speaker 3: Mark.
Speaker 6: So he fell off the stage during a photo op. Oh yeah, no, that guy brushed him. What do you do that for?
Speaker 3: So I think the back of it. There's not much gap at the back of the stage. He's there and he's under it.
Speaker 6: Then he got up and he put his hands up and you wave. It was like he's Donald Trump. Moment of I'm still here.
Speaker 3: The gun and the blood.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, but it was it was. It was a moment of I would say scene bravery.
Speaker 3: Put that on a campaign poster, I.
Speaker 5: Would safely say albow had fallen. He didn't have a fall.
Speaker 4: Oh that's yeah, falling off.
Speaker 3: Something is different, felt, he's not in falling but.
Speaker 6: He is in the age of Yeah, it's an older but I'm almost She had a fall, not falling off, And.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get you for your birthday one of those little buzzes around your neck.
Speaker 4: She had a fall. It's hard to get up these days.
Speaker 5: Get the button someone helped.
Speaker 6: Falling over in public is just so embarrassing. I once was coming home from a nightclub, stopped at McDonald's on the way home with my friend and then thought we'd walk back to her place. It was on Mulven Road. I'll never forget it. There was a really lot it was. We had to turn the corner. There was quite a low fence. I felt I could hurdle it at four o'clock in the morning, carrying my big.
Speaker 3: Mac, my large coke Dutch carriage.
Speaker 6: And as I was walking just in my if, something came over me and I thought I was like an Oviparis kneebone, And all of a sudden I could do the hurdles and I jumped, fell over the fence, landed in this person's front yard. And as it happened, a police car drove past and put on their sirens, and I stood up and asked, like, I didn't spill a drop of.
Speaker 4: My large coke.
Speaker 5: They drove me. Yah, she's going home in the back of a div event.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I went, No, I wasn't dropped home in the back of a divvy van. Like I'd been arrested. They were laughing and they were like, how far have you got to go? I said, not fart.
Speaker 3: Are there seat belts in the back of a div event?
Speaker 4: I wasn't in a DIVV event.
Speaker 5: She would have just been floating around in the rolling around in the back there.
Speaker 3: Then I would have spilt my diet playing corners in there. Yeah, I wasn't in there.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it smells like Pea wasn't.
Speaker 4: Av It was a lovely commodore situation.
Speaker 3: Shame in it. It's just a left time. Did they do the.
Speaker 5: Pad lock on? Or could you get out if you wanted to a window?
Speaker 6: This is not a story about me getting rested, by the way, It's about falling over.
Speaker 3: I took a tumble on Grand Final day down many stairs.
Speaker 7: You know there's silly little stairs.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was holding the little cardboard tray. It was a plastic tray actually four beers, and I took a tumble. Worse still, I used somebody as my stabilizer as I fell and the beer went all over somebody else.
Speaker 5: I am surprised, shocking. No one really gets injured.
Speaker 4: Remember that guy that was sitting next to me.
Speaker 6: Taylor Swift that went to get the round the Gin and Tonics in a hand and he tripped and felt and like a tumbleweed all the way down.
Speaker 3: Where have you fallen? Jase?
Speaker 4: It was fine?
Speaker 3: So you haven't fallen. You've never had a fall, not even a little like little whoopsie.
Speaker 6: Remember when I fell and dressed as Barbie at the Barbie party and I brought my hand and I ended up in hospital with my Barbie costume.
Speaker 5: You really doing need one of those buzzes. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 3: Where have you fallen?
Speaker 5: You know the videos that made me laugh and I shouldn't. You know when you see people getting married on like little wharfs and.
Speaker 4: You say they always do photo ships and they fall.
Speaker 5: And they always fall in the water. I don't get it. I'm like, guys, don't go on the wharf.
Speaker 4: Don't go on the riggedy old wharf for the photo.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. I got two undred dollar Cogan vouchers up for grabs. Cogan dot com helps you get watching one for less now that is clicking awesome. Where did you fall?
Speaker 4: And how embarrassing was it?
Speaker 3: My sister fell somewhere? Oh, my god, iconic like iconic. I'll tell you after this.
Speaker 5: Fall.
Speaker 3: I was telling you it's all about balance, Lauren, you can't all be chick chick boom. He's telling you before the break that my sister had a fall somewhere just so iconic and so Melbourne Boutique nightclub brilliant, The staircase treacherous.
Speaker 7: So is the two stairs his boutique night Still I believe in some form it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not. Yeah, so too of the you know the dance floor.
Speaker 6: How it's son I fell down those two steps, probably with you many times.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So Casey actually broke her leg. Broke her leg, didn't were still she had a tumble. Was horrible.
Speaker 6: The amount of people that fell down those stairs leaving boutique nightclub. It's the same with electric those stairs.
Speaker 5: I think we should Crown fund to get one of those little electric chairs. But attaches to the arm rest of.
Speaker 4: Casey fell from top to bottom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was unbelievable, real scene. She didn't she bless her. I made her walk home or walked to a cab break as a real friend and discovered it was broken in the morning.
Speaker 5: Our number, Where did you fall? Melbourne?
Speaker 4: Angelika, good morning.
Speaker 21: Hi.
Speaker 4: Oh was it you or someone you know and love? Did she fall over or did she have a fall?
Speaker 13: So she face planted when we were at the Disneyland in Hong Kong and she was trying to carry all the bags out of the teacup.
Speaker 3: And because you wouldn't be basy.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and she face planted on the floor.
Speaker 4: And did you laugh? Did you help her? Angelika?
Speaker 12: Both?
Speaker 4: Was she okay?
Speaker 13: Well, she grazed her knee and her palms.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but mum's carrying all the bags she's got off the teacups.
Speaker 4: Made the teacups cardcore swing around. Don't get dizzy, get dizzy on them. It's like that thing at the park that you like, did you pump the middle or something that?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: What is that kind of torture for an adult?
Speaker 5: I remember going out when I was a kid and walking off straight. No brick wall, that'd be funny, cat, Good morning, Where did you fall?
Speaker 14: I was on a first date with a boy.
Speaker 9: I was fifteen years old. It was the nineties.
Speaker 14: I was wearing very beautiful bell bottom jean.
Speaker 6: Of course, kept out in the aisle.
Speaker 14: To get some malteses.
Speaker 13: Well, every single.
Speaker 4: Step, were you at the movie.
Speaker 13: Everything went everywhere and they had to stop the film.
Speaker 9: Stop a mess.
Speaker 13: They had to stop the film.
Speaker 14: And it was my first date with this boy.
Speaker 4: Did you get on a second date?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: We did?
Speaker 14: Actually bless him. He did come to the hospital.
Speaker 6: How are the maltesus like? You just scope them back up in the boxing and something to eat in the ambulance.
Speaker 5: Imagine being if you're not into it and you're like, well, I've got to go to the hospital now I know.
Speaker 4: Oh he was nice and she was in a bell bottom jean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, going out jeans.
Speaker 4: A good jeans in the top. That's what what would you wear on a date? Jeans are nice?
Speaker 18: Top?
Speaker 3: Where did you have it for?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 13: Guys?
Speaker 9: I fell on the Great Wall of China.
Speaker 3: Now that is icon.
Speaker 4: I imagine. There weren't many people there to witness at Caitlyn, No.
Speaker 14: None at all.
Speaker 9: I was sixteen at the time, on a study.
Speaker 13: Tour with my high school and it was raining. We were all in plastic pontos and I stepped down and went straight down on them.
Speaker 5: I didn't fall off.
Speaker 6: And now how many friends were there to help you? And how many laughed?
Speaker 4: What was the nun?
Speaker 14: They all run away.
Speaker 4: I just left you.
Speaker 3: If you fell off the great wall, that's I don't think that's a climber.
Speaker 5: Guys, who's in the mood? Pray hit a live music?
Speaker 6: Okay, Melbourne if you've just tuned in recently, we discovered what we are calling Melbourne's best busker.
Speaker 4: It is Thanky three three eight eight eight.
Speaker 6: You can look him up on TikTok or Instagram or you can catch him outside Haymer Hall. I'm a little concerned because he's there on a Friday night.
Speaker 3: Did you bring your QR code?
Speaker 21: Yah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, oh there is.
Speaker 4: Frankie, you've got a QR code.
Speaker 6: Brother, I got it because if you don't have cash for buskers these days, you.
Speaker 4: Can a QR code it anyway.
Speaker 6: Frankie's been in singing as to the breaks all more. Now I got a request.
Speaker 3: Okay, what is it?
Speaker 4: Do you do? Any Taylor Swift?
Speaker 3: Can you do that?
Speaker 5: Tell us?
Speaker 18: I got one song that someone put on his chair.
Speaker 4: You got one million, oh six million.
Speaker 6: It's not Taylor's version, it's Frankie's.
Speaker 4: What song is it? Frankie, you belong with me.
Speaker 3: Let's do it, guys.
Speaker 5: Frankie three three eight with Taylor Swift Frankie's version.
Speaker 4: Yes, here we go, frank upset, just.
Speaker 18: Going up something that you said.
Speaker 22: She doesn't get your humane I do.
Speaker 4: I'm in my room.
Speaker 2: It's a difficul Tuesday night.
Speaker 19: I'm listening to the kind of music she does at night. She would never know your story life.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 4: Franky seventy, I easel.
Speaker 20: She wes sascot, I'm a T shirt. Shee Jack katth anda A the prid sthing about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here a hot time. You can see that I am the one who understand You've being me a look, So why.
Speaker 3: Can't JU see.
Speaker 5: We go every day just after eight o'clock. We'll give you a chance to win five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Jenny.
Speaker 4: Jenny, Jenny macro wife Jenny.
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, it could be a bit of that, John, did.
Speaker 4: You watch your parts sleeping and sleeping?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 10: Look, you know what.
Speaker 11: I had trouble with my television, so I was screaming my head off at television, so it turned to the radio instead.
Speaker 4: But I was very proud of my television.
Speaker 11: J Jenny, Jenny good Old and tenn I I believe.
Speaker 3: So what you had to listen on the wireless.
Speaker 11: Wireless, you're going to get a cranky, had to get the mice out, get him on the wheel.
Speaker 5: Jenny, have you heard of an appy Yeah?
Speaker 11: Well yeah that too, but yeah, yeah no. But at the end of the day, it's a fantastic result by the party that was extremely happy Jenny.
Speaker 4: Jenny, you've got that.
Speaker 6: She's got a beautiful voice, got a great voice, and I feel like you've got a great zest.
Speaker 5: For the postmatch review by Jenny. All Right, Jenny, easy question for fifty bucks, medium question five hundred or a hard one Jenna, for five grand?
Speaker 3: What do you want to go?
Speaker 11: I'm going to go to five k Yeah, I have thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Excuse you, Jenny, thank you?
Speaker 11: Ready, good up, good up?
Speaker 13: Bring it up.
Speaker 6: All right, Jenny, we are five thousand dollars question here for You're going to hear it. You'll hear three two, one count down. You don't know the answer. I have a guest because I want you to win this game.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Okay, Jenna, I remember you have to answer within the three seconds. All right, okay, okay, okay, here we go, five thousand dollars.
Speaker 16: What is the name of Donald Duck's sister three?
Speaker 4: I do one.
Speaker 3: Well, Della.
Speaker 6: Della was the mother of Huey, Julie and Louis.
Speaker 4: Really, what did you say, Jenny.
Speaker 6: Was Huey, Julian, Dewey and Louis girlfriend.
Speaker 4: We had a wife and a scientist.
Speaker 5: I think, Joanna, we're going to send you to Jurassic Unearthed. The dinosaurs are coming. Prepared to be amazed as lifel like dinosaurs stomp raw and move right before your rise. It's happening March twenty eight to April twenty seven at Corefield Racecourse.
Speaker 3: Jenny, Thank you so much.
Speaker 12: Jenny.
Speaker 6: I'm also going to give you a two hundred dollars Cogan vouch to coguan dot com helps you get what you want for less Cogan dot com.
Speaker 4: Now that's clicking awesome because you need a new TV.
Speaker 3: You can put that towards the TV.
Speaker 11: Thank you so much. Guys, have a wonderful wedded.
Speaker 5: Why Jenny, Big show is still to come.
Speaker 4: Huge show.
Speaker 6: Hey, we haven't blown the horn yet? Now, no, no, don't do it now? Why not because I just don't want to do it?
Speaker 21: Now?
Speaker 6: We haven't blown the air horn, and once the airhorn gets blown, you need to call us and you can win tickets to gather around with US flights combination trip to Adelaide.
Speaker 4: It is going to be.
Speaker 7: Do you know what though, Jason be furious if we did it now, which would.
Speaker 3: Make my day.
Speaker 4: He's got something he wants to talk about. And if we don't like.
Speaker 3: It, no, we blow that hor We are spoilt for music.
Speaker 5: This morning we just played brand new Ed Sheeron and coming up after the break the lights on sing along. It is today Ed, it is not Ed okay, but we have an artist in the studio to perform live.
Speaker 4: He's my favorite artist of twygg.
Speaker 5: Unplugged for today's lights on sing along. Yes, just quickly before we get to that. This will bring you great joy. Got the car clean yesterday?
Speaker 4: Oh what a feeling.
Speaker 3: Was it a drive through a job or is it a get out and let them do it job?
Speaker 4: Where did you go? Because I went to a car washing and I can't go back. Can you tell your story?
Speaker 3: What did you do? What did they find in the car?
Speaker 4: No, it's the one on Punt Road and you can drive around the.
Speaker 3: Back Chris and they do a that's magic.
Speaker 6: They do a twelve dollars express or something, and you get on the thing, you drive around the back and you put your car in neutral and it can.
Speaker 3: Get mine into neutral.
Speaker 6: Well that's what I started, But my car automatically goes into park when you're in neutral if it starts moving. So I'm a third of the way and the car wash and the guy comes in banging on my window saying you're not rolling forward because you're not in neutral.
Speaker 4: So to put the window down with the car washing, he had to get in the car with me.
Speaker 3: Did he sit on your lap?
Speaker 6: I was with my friend Lucy in it to get in with us because it just kept going into park and so the car wouldn't drag through, so to stay.
Speaker 5: In the car with that, Yeah, So when he put in park, did he just awkwardly sit in the back the car had.
Speaker 3: To keep it?
Speaker 4: He was like no.
Speaker 6: Then he because he wound the window down and the water was coming and I was like the car we were on with on the conveyor belt and flicking into park instead of neutral was rolling down the hill.
Speaker 5: So he stayed in the car with you for the duration.
Speaker 4: When the water stopped and he ran, did.
Speaker 3: You all get wet.
Speaker 4: Well he did.
Speaker 6: I was in the car and when he was saying one the window down, I was only winding it down this much.
Speaker 4: And I was like, how do I And he's like, it's on auto.
Speaker 3: You can't go back. Finding neutral is really hard. It is really hard.
Speaker 4: I only know park and drive in.
Speaker 5: I did the tunnel car wash tunnel. It's out near Dingley, and it's.
Speaker 3: What were you doing in Dingley? You don't leave your suburb.
Speaker 6: You don't ding You might have been out that far, but did you just make it?
Speaker 3: Did you get lost?
Speaker 4: Did you get a free car wash?
Speaker 3: You did?
Speaker 1: You got a free thirty dollars a petrol to get a free car wash? Sounds like Jason tight Asley's.
Speaker 4: A great suburb, but I don't think you've ever been there before.
Speaker 3: It wasn't give me sick, but you know what these guys.
Speaker 4: Would now be a good time for It's a blowy air horn to get you out of there.
Speaker 3: There's a tunnel. It's like a tunnel. It's a tunnel and.
Speaker 5: Of the year like Halloween. The staff dress up while you're going through the.
Speaker 4: Car looks like a ghost train. Tunnel car wash.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's what they're doing to you, Laura.
Speaker 4: I want to go to Dingley and do that. I was like the Halloween character.
Speaker 3: Here's the kicker. You're going to love this.
Speaker 5: There's nothing better than getting your car clean right it's it looks like a brand new car. I come home, I park, I walk in and that's when my wife says, hey, can you pick the kids up from school tomorrow? And no dramas.
Speaker 4: I bet they've done the color run or something stupid.
Speaker 5: Today's the color run.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's great.
Speaker 4: Get them in an uber, yes, put them on the bas Today's a good dad to catch them.
Speaker 6: Today's today's the day we about how to use.
Speaker 4: The my key.
Speaker 3: Will you walk?
Speaker 5: No, We'll drive next to him, handing waters out through the window. You're almost there, mate, keep going.
Speaker 4: Here, you've already done the color run. Keep running, kids, keep running, run faster.
Speaker 3: You couldn't time it, honestly, do they do.
Speaker 6: The inside of the car at the Halloween drive through car wash?
Speaker 4: Got train?
Speaker 5: You've got to get out and use the vacuuming machines of these giant, bright orange circles and they make them into pumpkins and Halloween.
Speaker 7: You're kidding me in Dingley's called the Dingley car Wash, the Tunnel car Wash in Dingley.
Speaker 4: Hang on, that's live Google.
Speaker 3: You know I love it Dingley.
Speaker 5: It is just gone twenty seventh Fast Day coming up next. Our lights on sing Along. This is where we play a song. We get you to turn your headlights on and sing among Rabbit that's the one.
Speaker 6: It's nim A rabbiting the Channel Express Cardboark. It's actually called the Tunnel Yeah, I told you Express Wash down from Dingley.
Speaker 4: Wait, hang on, I don't think it's.
Speaker 5: Needingly Melbourne's best busker Frankie three three eight performers live.
Speaker 4: It's only next six kilometers from Dingley.
Speaker 3: Jason Lawrence bloods God, I'm not in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Right on eight thirty peopulling up at school doing let the kids out. You're gonna want to stay in the car for this one.
Speaker 4: Lights on sing Along.
Speaker 6: We do it every Friday. We play an absolute banger. You turn your headlights on when you hear it and it gives you permission to sing along loudly and proudly. We have never done this type of lights on sing Along Melbourne Now if you want to see it as well, we are live on our Instagram at Jason Lauren Hello Instagram.
Speaker 3: Anticipation is building right the way across this beautiful city.
Speaker 6: He's been doing a live lights on sing along with Melbourne's greatest busker for twelve years. He has been making people smile across Melbourne outside Haym Hall regularly. You may have seen him. He draws a cast of hundreds thousand.
Speaker 3: His name is Frankie three three eight.
Speaker 5: So when we start seventy eight, you engage your headlights Tony Mockbell, if you listening, maybe wack them on the police because he's on the way to.
Speaker 3: Court the head lights on listening of course they would be all right.
Speaker 4: Where else would you want to be?
Speaker 5: He So we're going to start with Frankie. We're gonna start with Frankie and then mix into the original Frankie.
Speaker 6: Now, this is this is our favorite segment of the week. Are you excited.
Speaker 21: I'm very excited at the moment.
Speaker 3: Do you get nervous a little bit?
Speaker 18: Because I've got a big cow.
Speaker 6: He sometimes you have hundreds of people in the city, undreds of people all the time.
Speaker 5: Well, the studio is full this morning, Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go all right, everyone ready to engage.
Speaker 4: Your headline is a banger, Frankie.
Speaker 5: Okay, lights on sing along Frankie three three eight take it away.
Speaker 4: Frankie, Oh, hang on, I think we've got frank sweet line.
Speaker 22: Where it began, I can't begin to know it, but then I know it's calling storm?
Speaker 21: Was it a spake and the spring became the summer? Oh happily.
Speaker 22: You came along.
Speaker 12: And touching, witching up, touching me, watching your.
Speaker 20: Sweet hellow life good time never seems circum.
Speaker 22: I've been implying.
Speaker 21: To be liveing nevel.
Speaker 4: Now that is a mix.
Speaker 6: I bet you never thought you'd expect a collab between Frankie three three eight eight and Neil Timond.
Speaker 4: Ladies. Wow, that is my favorite. Lights on singing longer the year, Frankie, well done.
Speaker 3: I'm pleased to say he's got more to come.
Speaker 18: You guys, you're you're you're amazing?
Speaker 3: Are we better than three? I?
Speaker 19: W uh, well, I think that's got more time for me to expose.
Speaker 4: It's more time for him to express himself. Frankie three three is he going? We're gonna do a more one more?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: Stick around, don't leave yet. And also, Frankie, come here, for two seconds. It's my friend Anna's birthday and she loves you. Could you give Anna a birthday shout? Oh no, he's going to do it.
Speaker 3: So far going to do? What are you going to do? What are you going to do for it? What are you gonna?
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Down?
Speaker 6: I mean I probably should have asked to this offer. But since we're life is like is your speaker on speaker on the Madonna headseter.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you just have to go with it.
Speaker 4: So it's my family to.
Speaker 3: Some special and yes, stay to go for it.
Speaker 21: No was FM station Jason.
Speaker 3: Jon, here we.
Speaker 6: Go, Gorank and anyone else celebrating your birthdays.
Speaker 3: Take us to the away.
Speaker 2: Happy happy birthday to Anna, Happy birthday to you.
Speaker 16: That's he let next caurse Our Next Cause is a television and radio presenter and recently minted author.
Speaker 23: I've moved overseas with Toddler and had to organize a storage unit. Yet the worst day of my year was still finding out that Mark Darcy hasn't made it.
Speaker 6: Please welcome to the show, beautiful show producer.
Speaker 15: I've been putting that together.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, we're very excited. You're a part of our little Jason Lauren family who.
Speaker 4: Has been through so much altogether. We really had.
Speaker 23: We had the ups and the downs, the ebbs and the flows of this industry.
Speaker 15: We have chosen so.
Speaker 5: Ash us to hosts Ashland and Life at Night across Australia on radio. She's recently just packed up and shucked up with our old boss. And you guys are living.
Speaker 3: Now we New Zealand.
Speaker 6: We often laugh about we've had many old bosses. This boss ab.
Speaker 3: Who's a handsome old boss a b.
Speaker 6: But we did not fall in love with our boss because he was handsome husband. But you just released a book about a woman on radio who falls in love with her boss.
Speaker 4: Never happens to me, what a story.
Speaker 15: A lot of people of radio do fall in love at work because we don't have a life.
Speaker 6: It's funny you say that, Dash London, because Clinton I only we still say we've just joined the radio.
Speaker 3: We're still discovering it.
Speaker 23: And we stop that by the way, like the domination is well and truly like you you, I think you're nearly.
Speaker 4: Really want to be radio people because radio people all shuck up with radio people.
Speaker 3: I don't think you exclusively dated radio people.
Speaker 23: Yes, yes, I'm pretty sure I had one of my first cheeky hookups with Adrian in this very no no.
Speaker 4: God no.
Speaker 22: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So radio people often marry radio it's a bit.
Speaker 15: It's incestuous.
Speaker 23: Totally was not the word I was, yeah, because I was working the crime kind of our.
Speaker 15: That meant if I didn't meet someone at work, I was never going to meet somebody.
Speaker 4: Are you listening, Clint? Sorry, he was dick sing boys.
Speaker 23: If you want tips, if you don't want to die alone, listen up. Broke and you've got to keep your eye out. I've went through a bad breakup, a new I didn't want. I said to the universe, I want someone kind. I just want a kind guy. I just want a kind man. And then I was sitting at the Arias one night with my friend Angus next to me, and then this man walked in and the Veronica's were on the stage with their boobies covered in red body glitter. Yeah, And I said, ye, he knows the one. I said, who's that? That's a b I'm going to marry him. And I married him.
Speaker 5: So is the book fiction.
Speaker 23: It's inspired by my life as a radio host and someone who fell in love at work. But there's a whole lot of radio Mayo want it to make this escapist, delicious, romantic, a little bit crazy.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's such a good read because it is also like everyone's had a crappy breakup and wanted to leave the country and go and live on an island somewhere.
Speaker 4: That's how the books, That's how the book starts.
Speaker 15: And it really did happen.
Speaker 23: I got dumped by a boy that I was infatuated with, and one too many Adele songs on the radio, I thought.
Speaker 4: Love, is it really done? And I walked.
Speaker 23: Out and I left, and I abandoned my life and I went to a tiny island in the middle of the Philippine Chippella Achipelago.
Speaker 15: How is that.
Speaker 3: Word go to BALLEI?
Speaker 15: Yeah, which I do.
Speaker 3: Laugh now. Laura and I had the great honor last night of helping you launch the book here in your own hometown of Melbourne.
Speaker 6: And we consider ourselves two of Melbourne's biggest celebrities.
Speaker 4: Clint and we were.
Speaker 3: Told stars correspondents.
Speaker 6: We were thrilled when we were introduced at the event at Lino Cinema.
Speaker 3: Are you ready for it?
Speaker 6: Ladies and gentlemen, We are so lucky to have them here. Lauren and Clint from Cinema Nova.
Speaker 4: Movie Curate.
Speaker 7: That is your Margaret, basically a market I think she thought you were movie curious.
Speaker 15: I thought she thought you were like channing out the popcorn.
Speaker 6: We worked it well with if Jade's was there, they definitely thought we worked in the candy bar.
Speaker 4: You see the Manova. That's us thrilled to be here you.
Speaker 3: You were listening to the audio version of the.
Speaker 6: Book because I had a I had a complicated week last week when I planned to be very zin and read your book. And I did what I did in high school, which was panic and cram because I wanted to read the book before your event. And I thought, oh my gosh, how am I going to do it. I'm not a good speed reader.
Speaker 3: How did you do it?
Speaker 6: I did that test at school and speed reading wasn't for me. So I bought the audio book Thank You, which is great.
Speaker 15: It's great for me because I get more royalties from what.
Speaker 4: You said to me. You get more money download the audiobook.
Speaker 3: So what's the other advantage with the audio on double screen?
Speaker 4: And I flew through the first half of you a clever goal.
Speaker 15: I do that with my smutty ones and sometimes.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I that.
Speaker 4: Steel the steamy scenes in half.
Speaker 3: So Lauren thinks she's recognized the voice who's reading the book.
Speaker 6: I didn't listen to it all in half in double speed. I started listening and asked, like, hang on your ears pricked, I did I know the voice. It's not your great.
Speaker 4: Value energy plan from a Linda.
Speaker 23: Energy gives your household the helping hand it needs energy. It's Joe Vans, one of Australia's favorite voice over.
Speaker 4: We discovered making it. This is rediscovered the h She's a radio goal.
Speaker 15: I wanted someone that had a different voice because.
Speaker 23: A lot of the audio books they sound like this Alex York or it's like like girly, and.
Speaker 15: She is not a girly girl.
Speaker 6: I got in the car this morning and heard the link of energy out and thought I was still reading the book, and I was like, that's connected to my car.
Speaker 23: Alex York's just doing some livey you get a bit of extra cash and the story.
Speaker 4: It's got a great voice.
Speaker 23: She does very well recognized from you LOSSI ash, Yes.
Speaker 3: Let's straighten up for a second. How how satisfying is it to put pen to paper? Actually, do you put pen to paper. That's a bit old school, It's yeah, right, But to get it out there and to have people read your book, it must be.
Speaker 23: So because we work in radio, which is not something you can touch or physically hold. It's this kind of made up thing that we do in the airways.
Speaker 4: What is that about?
Speaker 23: So after a year of sitting on my own in a room, tap tap tapping, like because at the before I got printed, I was going on office Works and getting it printed at office Works and then then get to bind it, and then I was like a fake cover on it and then my phone number because I was so scared that what if someone finds it and then publishes it under their name?
Speaker 15: Anyway, no one's going.
Speaker 3: To do that.
Speaker 6: You got in a deep hole of deep holes.
Speaker 15: I just said.
Speaker 4: There were lots of deep poles.
Speaker 3: Everything works dot com get that.
Speaker 15: I was, Does this system get hacked?
Speaker 6: That's dropping off camera rolls to the Kodak shop If someone else gets these photos.
Speaker 23: Some weirdos definitely making copies of those for his personal album.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 5: It's called Love on the Air by Ash London. It is out and out all good bookstores audio. Does it get saucy?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 15: There was a very very graphic and I took it out.
Speaker 4: Azz.
Speaker 23: He's getting the director's cut printed out it off Although now then I know it's about you and your husband, who's my old boss.
Speaker 3: It's about you two having a throw down the back of a black Thunder or something none.
Speaker 15: In the back of Black thundersrift.
Speaker 3: That couch we used to sit on it work.
Speaker 15: With weird stains on her.
Speaker 4: London, How very dare you well?
Speaker 5: Look Love on the air by Ash London. She's a great mate of ours. And the book is a ripper.
Speaker 3: It's available at all good bookstores.
Speaker 5: Ash.
Speaker 3: Good to see.
Speaker 4: You sharing you guys. Get the book, trust me, it's brilliant.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and call us and we'll tell you the naughty bit it got cut out it is, Joe.
Speaker 4: Are you going to read that in the audiobook?
Speaker 6: I'll do boys on the the edited version and we'll get Jason record and send it to you and see how you're done.
Speaker 15: I would love nothing more.
Speaker 4: I couldn't think of anything worse.
Speaker 5: It is right on nine o'clock. You're on the air with Jase and Lauren Clint here as well. We're doing to thank so mate shell ready Express. Aaron Rich is in next However, we are running a little bit late for Aaron to come back to follow There is a very good reason, and that is because we have had Melbourne's best buscut join us in the studio this morning. Frankie three three eight eight eight. You can see him doing his finest work on the streets of Melbourne. He's been doing it for over ten years.
Speaker 19: And how old are you again, Frankie just past my seventy eight years seventy eight years old bringing smiles and enjoy to people right around Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Frankie, you are a Melbourne icon and we're so great.
Speaker 6: Frank la you gave up your morning to come in here because you perform on Friday nights.
Speaker 4: Right where can people see you on the streets?
Speaker 18: Yeah, tonight I would be I'll say.
Speaker 4: Outside hay hole.
Speaker 5: You need a nap today.
Speaker 6: I know because we told you to come in at seven, but you were so excited you got here at five twenty this morning.
Speaker 18: I can be above five o'clock.
Speaker 4: Five o'clock do you want to stay awake all through the day?
Speaker 3: And I just want to clarify it.
Speaker 5: So he was here an hour before Lauren was and you so excited that, oh love, if only you had.
Speaker 4: That and I got here nine Now, Frankie, No, I was just.
Speaker 3: Going to say, just remind Melbourne, how do people find you like on socials and so so.
Speaker 19: I got tik Tok, Instagram, faseball, you tour rat rat norx all for the same name at Frankie double free to boy Frankie Frankie free feet three three.
Speaker 6: I look him up or you can catch him on our socials. We've tagged him and everything. Now you wanted to say something to the great people of Melbourne, Frankie.
Speaker 19: Can I let's take this opportunity to thank you. Jason nouren Clynn and Jazz Savia have such warm welcome NOA FM station.
Speaker 18: It's fantastic morning. I enjoyed.
Speaker 19: And I also have to thank all my fans outside the fans and they support me all the time on partic on TikTok, I got seven thousand friends.
Speaker 3: But I need more.
Speaker 19: You need the subscribe to Frankie free free egg and then he needs more.
Speaker 3: Well it's gone for a bloody influence again.
Speaker 4: But one of his videos has got one point six million views.
Speaker 5: Frankie, Can I just say you bring so much joy to people and I think that is so important in this age, everything that's going on in the world. Thank god, we've got people like my job. Oh sorry that the team say.
Speaker 3: More one more song? More, got a good one and you give me tonight to night of tim a hole.
Speaker 4: Now he needs more fans, go and follow him.
Speaker 3: What's his inspir for his song?
Speaker 4: Do you think it's about us?
Speaker 10: I think is it?
Speaker 3: Here we go?
Speaker 4: This is Norge to Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, Melbourne, we are finishing.
Speaker 5: Tina Turner, come on, get around, rob your Melbourne. We'll see you Monday when I need you.
Speaker 21: My house on fire, you come do me, come build me wild and wid Yeah, you come to me.
Speaker 24: Yeah, give me everything. Indeed, yes, give me a light time for promises and up to me.
Speaker 4: Let's go, Frankie, let's beak that language.
Speaker 18: Now you know what it means.
Speaker 24: You can't be wrong, take my heart and make it strong's breaking.
Speaker 25: You can't bring the mast better than all the rest, better than anyone.
Speaker 18: Anyone.
Speaker 25: I have a man, I'm stuffing your heart.
Speaker 3: I have on every word you see. We're gonna go another course.
Speaker 4: Yes, up, there's a travel would rather be dad.
Speaker 3: We're gonna creaking.
Speaker 22: I see the star of every day and every day.
Speaker 4: Oh we're still like the crowds rolling in.
Speaker 3: Come on, you.
Speaker 24: Know I've lost on leak.
Speaker 5: You gotta breaking, you gotta.
Speaker 22: Here, here I go, take my heart and make it go.
Speaker 25: You got to bleed the bad better than all the red, better.
Speaker 21: Than anyone, anyone, anyone.
Speaker 25: I am a man.
Speaker 3: Give it up for Broad.
Speaker 21: I'm start gonna be.
Speaker 8: Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good on No.
Speaker 4: One hundred Lauren Them on socials