Speaker 1: It's Friday. Sure is what a great day. The weekend is minutes away. I'm actually really looking forward to this weekend. You know, generally I don't have much on really work pretty hard, and I like I mean, the thing is, the bottom line is I could make plans for the weekend, but I don't have the time during the week to do it.
Speaker 2: So it turns out that I just do nothing on the weekends.
Speaker 3: You get to Friday and it's a clean slate ahead, which you know, which suits me.
Speaker 1: But that's all different this weekend. Tonight, I'm having a dinner party. Friends coming over and I'm going to eat prawns in that Murray Rose sauce, which is the basically the only reason why I have anybody over and catch up with really old friends, which is one of my favorite things to do.
Speaker 2: It's so easy and comfortable.
Speaker 3: I'm excited for you, Suanie. I'm excited that you've got something in the calendar tonight.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to be cracking open my spray gun that I got from Buddings and spraying that fence the house that.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to trick up. Oh okay, remember the black fence wash. Yeah, it's this weekend.
Speaker 3: Look Out Shelly Kraft thirteen twenty four to ten. Say, geta to us next and tell us what you're looking forward to this weekend. What have you got planned?
Speaker 2: It's Marty Graft for you and your people.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's like two years ago today. I went on that crazy Virgin flight where you're danced up and down on the way to Marty. Great, it was scary.
Speaker 2: We are going to be talking about a flight, I think, very very Yes. The Chrissy Swan Show, we made it, you made it, I made it. It is Friday, Chrissy say today, for.
Speaker 1: Some reason, I'm really excited that today's Friday.
Speaker 3: Have you got a fun weekend plan? What's on I do?
Speaker 1: I'm catching up with some of the oldest friends like that i've known, not my you know trio of girls. Oh this is my ex from when I was twenty Lee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll send in my life and.
Speaker 2: The gang that we used to hang out with back in the day. Okay, great, So God Helen thirty years ago.
Speaker 3: Hey, can you get Lee's current thoughts on the Housewives franchises?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Which which is so steady and Beverly Hills. I'm sure he'd.
Speaker 2: Watch okay, salt like and okay, yeah, what's your What are you excited about?
Speaker 3: I we're celebrating Tom our producer's birthday tonight. And then I haven't seen my parents for age just Swanny, I actually missed them. Sorry, Mamma, they meanings call you. So I'm gonna go say that.
Speaker 2: I really missing Patty Swan lately too. Really. Also, I wanted to tell you we've been so busy this week.
Speaker 1: I haven't even told you I'm hosting the dinner tonight and I have lost my mind.
Speaker 2: I'll send you photos of it.
Speaker 3: I want lots of content in a full recap Monday, correct thirteen, twenty four to ten. What are you looking forward to this weekend? Hi? Kel Hi?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 4: Gooday?
Speaker 2: How are you so good? How good is a Friday? Lava?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Tell us what is going to be the highlight of your weekend.
Speaker 5: I'm taking my two girls, Toy and The Beast the musical.
Speaker 1: I write an article about the Beast this week, saying that he's a problematic character because he's he's always angry and it's up to the girl to calm him down.
Speaker 2: And I thought, yeah, it was cranky, very cranky.
Speaker 6: But if I look like that, I'd be a bit cranky.
Speaker 2: I mean, we've all felt like.
Speaker 3: Going to love that. And we're also going to send you a family past to The Lost Tiger, which is in Cinema's Fab twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys.
Speaker 6: Have a good weekend.
Speaker 3: You two out.
Speaker 2: What's the Lost Tiger about? I want to want to see a movie.
Speaker 3: I'll get your family passed.
Speaker 1: Thank you well for me and my personalities. Hi, Caitlyn, Happy Friday. What's on for this weekend?
Speaker 5: This weekend?
Speaker 2: I am going out to pubs on Saturday night to see some friends of mine that are in a band. What band is it?
Speaker 5: They're called Dacy So it's a brother and sister Joe.
Speaker 2: Oh, how nice? And what pub is it?
Speaker 5: Arcady?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you might see Jack. It's across the road from Francois.
Speaker 3: I waved you from Francois.
Speaker 2: Caitlyn, here's a fun thing.
Speaker 1: Here's a fun fact about Arcadia that neither of you will know, but women and men of a certain age will. In the very first series of Big Brother two thousand and one, Yeah, there was a super bogan called Shanna in it. She was heaven name and she used to work at the Arcadia.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And that's the first time I'd ever seen it on anywhere, because you know they did they do the behind the scenes of their life before they go into the house.
Speaker 3: And there was Shanna, good old Shanna, shout out to Shana. Hey, Caitlin, we are going to send you a one hundred dollars about you for in the roundhouse so you can get some new cutlery.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, thank you, and plates, glassware, all of it. Plat is a hello, evy havy weekend.
Speaker 5: Oh hi, christy weekend.
Speaker 2: I can see two of my favorite words slam together, hard rubbish.
Speaker 5: Yes, well that's that's my plan. Yeah, I've got I've got to get everything dragged out to the nature strip though and fit it in the three meter by one meter requiement.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you don't need to do that. You just got to get it on the street. Worry about the measurements.
Speaker 6: Take it.
Speaker 5: We've all he's got to allow for everyone else in the neighborhood. He's going to inevitably jump up.
Speaker 2: That's right. I've got an open shelf in my boots. At the moment, I've got no idea what to do with it. I can't stop.
Speaker 5: You can swing by my house and drop it off.
Speaker 3: Will the collection Eve. I'm going to send you a double pass to hoyts enjoy bigger screens, better sound, and come for your seats. Book now at hoists dot com dot you. That way you can recline and relax after your big weekend of hard rubbish.
Speaker 5: Oh thanks, Jack.
Speaker 3: Have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: I'm eating.
Speaker 3: Olid oysters at Francois.
Speaker 2: I'm eating scollops.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to eat vo No, I'm not. I'm going to drink vod Camartini's.
Speaker 2: I'm going to the Chrissy Swan Show. It's Friday, which is a great day. But it is the very last day of.
Speaker 3: The month, and the last day of summer.
Speaker 1: I know, brat, summer's almost officially over right, So we can, you know, stop hanging out with our guts out and walking through the streets without shoes on and smoking Siggi's and whatever.
Speaker 2: But I just want to go.
Speaker 1: Through all of the things, like the little notes I've made to myself that I have to give you.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I've got one of you as well. Let's do this. Yes, we have so much to discuss.
Speaker 1: With Chrissy and Jack absolutely so much to discuss, and then once we've done this, we never need to talk about it again. First thing I wanted to talk to you about. You know, you get a remote clicker for your garage?
Speaker 3: Yes, lost one.
Speaker 2: I've only got one.
Speaker 3: You and car keys and remotes. Man, terrible.
Speaker 1: I seem to be doing an inventory and getting on top of stuff. Anyway, I ordered it. You know, it's a very specific one. It's sat there looking at me because I'm like, how do you make that thing, that dead thing talk to my specific garage door.
Speaker 2: It's like magic, It's total magic, open sessame.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I kept on looking at it and going, well, that's clearly something that I can't do. Finally, after about two months of looking at it, I went you to do it and I opened up.
Speaker 2: I did a QR code, think of me jig.
Speaker 1: And I had that remote opening the door in about five seconds.
Speaker 2: Flash. I did that.
Speaker 3: Wow, that is very impressive. Christie's wine. Thank you so much, Irl, applause for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I wish you could have done that with your car. Keep imagine that.
Speaker 1: Secondly, I've entered my I've entered a lot of eras this month gardening all sorts, but the most important one is that I've entered my tea leaf era and I'm going to be drinking tea in a pot because all of a sudden, all I.
Speaker 2: Can taste is the paper of the bag.
Speaker 1: So I'm doing leaves okay, and in a weird thing that you know this always happens to me, you will love it. I make the decision that I'm going to be a real tea enthusiast. Now I'm going to know about it. I read this thing about it's got to be one hundred degrees, la la la. I find this beautiful tea la la. Guess what what? That very day, Curtis Stone releases a kettle that stays at one hundred degrees and you can use it for hot water, but you can also put your tea leaves into dispenser in the middle and it's.
Speaker 2: A whole liter of hot brewed.
Speaker 3: Tea and it will just stay hot.
Speaker 2: At one hundred degrees.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's epic, my god.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know you must have just read my mind when we were laying in together on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Speaking of tea, Swanny a tea two shop still a thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, They're everywhere and so busy are they?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, Last, but not least, I really need to play you this grab. One of my pet hates people that do not know the difference between sliver with a V.
Speaker 2: And slither with a T, A snake, slithers th.
Speaker 1: And a piece of cake, a small piece of cake, or in this case, a small amount of truth or whatever.
Speaker 2: It's a sliver with a V. Now. I was driving home a few weeks ago and I heard New South Wales Health Minister Ryan Pike getting very fired up. I don't want to leave a slither a slither of light.
Speaker 3: He doubled down to come, I don't.
Speaker 6: Want to leave a slither a slither of light.
Speaker 2: He said it twice.
Speaker 3: Surely one of his advisors can correct him on that, or dude, slither. I do have to say, I think I've been saying it incorrect my whole life when it comes to cake. So I'm glad you brought this up again because if I'd have said it in front of you would have died.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you would have died. I would have killed you.
Speaker 3: I've got one.
Speaker 2: What have you got?
Speaker 3: I've got one that I it's quite a dark sad story, but I can't stop thinking about it, and I haven't spoken to you about it yet. On a current of fe Earlier this week, there was this wild, sad, tragic story about a couple named Mitchell and Jen who were flying from Melbourne to Doha and then to go onto a beautiful romantic holiday in Venice. Oh wow, And on board their flights Wanning, someone sadly passed away on in the middle of the air.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got the drama right.
Speaker 3: The flight attendants then sat the corpse next to Mitchell and Jen.
Speaker 2: This couple, what isn't there are like a hold or something?
Speaker 3: Thought, But Mitchell and Jen were sat next to a corpse. She was already not a great flyer. Haven't listened to this? It was unbelievable. Ali Langdon spoke to them on a current affair.
Speaker 2: This corpse has then placed next to you for how long on the flight.
Speaker 3: The next It was four hours three and a half to four hours left.
Speaker 2: On the floor, So I can understand why this was so distressing. Jenny. Yeah, I'm not a great flyer the best at times.
Speaker 3: Like bad bad laugh. Jen will never fly again. I think Jen's gonna have to move to Venice. I feel so bad for Jen. There's no way you'll get her back on a flight that.
Speaker 2: Is like weekend at Bernie Full Like, what was the airline thinking? There is a picture here on the screen and with a blurred out woman. Why she just got a blanket over her head? Oh my god, That's how I sleep.
Speaker 1: Sometimes on flights because I forget my eyemasko.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show. The Chrissy Swan Show. We checked out Correspondence last week and someone was like, YEA had like Kendrick Lamavit, you're playing calire Jeffson.
Speaker 1: Hah, you dropped something today that you are about to go and get a fitting.
Speaker 3: Yes. I just had the fitting with a great Melbourne brand called Christian Kimber at a fitting just before this show. That's why I was like just making two pm.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are you getting fitted for? And why are you being slightly cagey? He's been cagey?
Speaker 2: Has any Tom he has?
Speaker 3: Because I know that I'm going to have to start talking about this and I'm in denial about what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the Personal Trainer? Are you the next cover of Men's Health?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. I'll leave that to people.
Speaker 1: Who just torture themselves and never ever look like they do with the shoot ever ever again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I couldn't do that for that reason. Okay, I'd be too like the self hatred when I certainly don't look like that anymore.
Speaker 2: Are you getting married?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not to who my togszero. I'm just gonna say it because I don't want to do this dance because it makes me even more nervous. I'm walking in a fashion show next week.
Speaker 2: The sound what okay? All right, No, this is good.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty five is the year of me saying yes to things and doing challenging things. And this was presented to me and offered to me through nov and I was like, say yes, Jack, because it's scary.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it is scary. When is this?
Speaker 3: It is next Thursday?
Speaker 2: And do you know what?
Speaker 1: I just love that all of a sudden, the parlance, the lexicon around this is that I'm walking in a show.
Speaker 2: I'm walking. That never used to be around.
Speaker 3: What was it? What would people say, I'm in.
Speaker 2: The show, I'm modeling. I'm modeling. Yeah, yeah, it was never walking, but it's walking now.
Speaker 1: I want to suggest something because you know, back in my day when you know, fashion was like it sort of really started.
Speaker 2: The supermodel There's a film called pret de Porte. It's just full of all the supermodels of the time, and I mean it's amazing, and this song is from it. And if it's not too late, just slack the straw burn.
Speaker 1: They should do like Helena Christensen, just being this magical creature you've ever seen in your life.
Speaker 2: The beat is right now. If they've already chosen the music, you know that's sad.
Speaker 6: But you are the young stepper.
Speaker 2: Excuse can you imagine how cool that would be?
Speaker 3: That would be sick? Do you know what I would love to walk to? This from Rihanna? She performed this at a Victoria's Secret fashion show.
Speaker 2: Is this what you play when you're rehearsing at home?
Speaker 3: I've not rehearsed and I need to start swany. I would tell you I have not practiced my walk because I'm so nervous about how bad it'll be.
Speaker 2: Well, we've got to get somebody in to teach you.
Speaker 3: Next week, Megan Gaale or someone we.
Speaker 1: Can go out because all our friends are ugly, so we can't really call. We can't really call on that you know we can't do we know that's beautiful.
Speaker 3: We need to brainstorm someone over the weekend. And also if this isn't self indulged, we're doing a competition next week called Jack's VIP Seat Swany and every day we're gonna fly. If you don't live in Melbourne, it's all for Melbourne Fashion Festival, PayPal's Melbourne Fashion Festival, It's back. If you live in Melbourne, we will invite you when you can come along and watch with Swaniy. But if you live in Brisbane, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, we're gonna fly two people every day next week into Melbourne next Thursday night to watch me probably fall over and five.
Speaker 1: I would not miss this and I will be very good. I will not be in the front row with our beautiful listeners flown in from everywhere like stifling hysterical laughter. I will not do that. I will not treat you the same way I treat my children. Whenever I'm at I watch.
Speaker 3: You to be full Christianna with black glasses like a black blazer on and just being like you're doing amazing, sweetie.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I forgot. This is an opportunity for me.
Speaker 1: As well, the Chrissy Swan Show, Marty grudges around the corner.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's clickfait.
Speaker 1: The Great Tate McCray call Tate McGray, McGray annoys me.
Speaker 2: My mouth just does it.
Speaker 3: It goes to gray. It is McCray.
Speaker 2: McCray has sat down with Pride Sight. I ever heard of that? I should.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your people may get all the good.
Speaker 1: People, don't I Anyway, She has said, I love this. Gays are my favorite. No one beats them, nobody is better than them.
Speaker 2: My whole team is gay. It's the only opinion I really want when I'm releasing music. I absolutely get it.
Speaker 1: There's something magical and creative and honest and just knowledgeable.
Speaker 3: About the gays. Yeah, we know what's up. Yeah, I wonder why that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really it's a gift, Yeah it is. It really is a gift. And she said that her dream collaboration would be with Scissa. She says she's one of the coolest and best writers ever. I love her. Don't bring up the Kendrick Lamarthy.
Speaker 3: I'm not. Do you know what I was. I wasn't even going to go there, and now I want to what I was going to bring up is aside from Greedy. I've never really got Tate McCrae like. I like her, but I've never really Tom. Oh, that's probably a really bad statement from a gay. I've never got her.
Speaker 2: But then I remember was Greedy the one you just played fabulous?
Speaker 3: But I forgot that she had this song from like ages ago. I actually love this. I love you broke me first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's really talented.
Speaker 6: You by with Troy savarn Hello, Oh is that with Tate?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Uh oh, thank you so much for that's the best chiming you've ever made. Oh, Tom, You're so right, this is an absolute tune.
Speaker 2: You so good.
Speaker 3: Okay, I take back my slight Tate the crachet that I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you just need it. You need to refresher course, So now you never need to speak badly about taps ever again.
Speaker 2: I love that Kate Hudson is popping up all over my feet at the moment because I love her and I love her mum, Goldie Horn, Yes, little google on her.
Speaker 1: Her middle name is Gary Kate Gary Hudson ga double ry, the same way that my dad.
Speaker 2: Spells his name.
Speaker 3: Is that a dad?
Speaker 1: Do you think I don't know it's on my list of things to look further into. But she's around because she's starring in a Netflix series called Running Point, where I mean she's just gonna Are you a fan of hers or maybe I know, like.
Speaker 3: Think about me growing up in primary school early two thousands, she was on and in everything How.
Speaker 2: To Lose a Guy in Ten Days almost famous, which is amazing. She would love it so much. It's true story. Actually.
Speaker 1: Anyway, she has said that Taylor Swift has absolutely earned the icon status. She says that Taylor's done something so amazing, which is that she's never wavered from her conviction, no matter what everyone's laid on her. She's just continued to strive forward and she really is an exceptional writer. Her icon status is so deserved.
Speaker 3: I agree with that.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 1: She also sat down with I always get them wrong, Jimmy Fallon. I was calling kemble Jimmy Fallon and they did a little spooky What does it mean about Taylor Swift wearing the penny Lane is a really iconic furry jacket. The Penny Lane made famous and almost famous, which was Kate Hudson's character in the film They're wondering what it all means.
Speaker 4: Super Bowl Weekend, Almost Famous was trending.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I saw.
Speaker 4: It because Taylor Swift were the Penny Lane coat.
Speaker 2: This was very exciting.
Speaker 5: Yes, she would wear the Penny Lane coat.
Speaker 2: And then there was this whole like Easter egg thing.
Speaker 4: Oh there's always telling with like thirteen because because yea, Almost Famous came out on the thirteenth, September thirteenth, two thousand and no big deal. That was counting, and the Beatles song Penny Lane was released on February thirteenth.
Speaker 2: Getting it's getting kind of weird.
Speaker 6: Taylor's favorite number here is thirteen.
Speaker 3: What is she telling?
Speaker 1: Maybe she's telling us that she's going to announce it she's having a baby on March thirteenth.
Speaker 3: Ooh, that could be right. Let's pop that in a calendar on March thirteen, Tom and check if Swany's right.
Speaker 2: That's the sort of sneaky stuff that my queen.
Speaker 3: Does that Friday, Mister Christy, why.
Speaker 2: Christ one show does?
Speaker 3: Nothing tastes better than fresh bread from Baker's Delight, baked by a real bakers.
Speaker 2: Chrissy songs Fresh Fridays.
Speaker 1: Nothing tastes better than fresh bread from Baker's Delight and nothing sounds better than a fresh hit, which is what we do every Friday at this time. It's fast becoming a favorite same.
Speaker 3: I'm loving it.
Speaker 1: I'm loving it, particularly because today we're going to listen to the next single that we're going to fall in love with from Lolly Young's album We Just Looked It Up. Messi, which everybody loves, was the sixth single off this album. This Wasn't meant for you anyway. She released the first single, which We're about to give to you, September twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Three, eighteen months ago.
Speaker 1: And then just Messy took off. She threw six goes out it until it took off, and now I reckon. We're going back to the beginning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we give you Lollly Young's that conceited.
Speaker 3: It is amazing, and do yourself a favor over the weekend, jump online and watch her perform this life. Yeah, it's so captivating and so incredible. I really love it. Hey thirteen twenty four to ten. Next Chrissy's Quizzy. Jump on the line if you'd like a bum bag for your weekend.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show it's Friday.
Speaker 1: We're about to give away a bumbag on the Crizzy Swan Show Chrissy's Quizzy.
Speaker 2: The Friday bumbag is a very special bumbag of Lanna.
Speaker 4: Oh is it?
Speaker 2: Yes? Just dreams and hopes.
Speaker 3: No today that inside the bum bag is a family passed to the Lost Tiger, which is in cinemas yesterday.
Speaker 2: How great a movie? Popcorn the works? Hey timmy yo, yo yo, How hot is it there today? Hot?
Speaker 5: Ah? That's bearable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you say.
Speaker 5: That's all good?
Speaker 2: Oh Tim, bet you want a four x right about now?
Speaker 3: That old team was quite sobka.
Speaker 1: All right, your name is your buzza. It's pestifive meaning the first person to get three ounces creep wins the game and we'll walk away with the money count by Christy Swans. Yes, because yea imagine we're working outside the heat.
Speaker 3: I know question number one. I'm sure Tim loves it?
Speaker 2: Can you now? I'm sure he doesn't. Can you name the parade taking place in Sydney tomorrow? Oh, Alana, Yes, Elena, Mardi Gras. It is indeed Mardi Gras. The forty seventh Annual Sydney Game has been Mardi Gras. Question number two A, Oh, you'll know how to pronounce this because it's found in your natural habitat.
Speaker 3: It's not my natural habitat at all. A ski erg?
Speaker 2: Where do you find a ski erg?
Speaker 3: Let me? A skig is a piece of equipment found where Alana.
Speaker 1: In a ski shot?
Speaker 3: No tim on order?
Speaker 2: No in a gym.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of it either. Sounds like a character from the dark Crystal Question number three.
Speaker 2: Nineteen years ago, Shakira Shakira released this hit. What's it called baby? When you're talking? Yes, Alana?
Speaker 6: Is it freva' prevarev?
Speaker 2: Why come on?
Speaker 3: Do you to steal it? I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Sounds like she's got a like a cheese stick, a craft cheese stick stuck in her throat.
Speaker 2: At the beginning of that.
Speaker 3: It tipped like I already questioned number four.
Speaker 2: What movie franchise, parad ease, horror films?
Speaker 3: Jim, yes, tim So no parodies?
Speaker 2: Oh, Helana, it's Alana.
Speaker 5: It's scary movie.
Speaker 3: It is scary movie, two points to Alana. Question number five is for the winner.
Speaker 2: Lana La is a restaurant chain that offers what.
Speaker 3: Alana yes Italian?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Alana I'm gonna shove a Chiana in your malely fat in your bum bag.
Speaker 2: Don't you worry?
Speaker 3: Someone has lost their mind on this Friday.
Speaker 1: Wonder why it's on my mind. Dave Thornton said, I bet you make a good Matu China, and I don't. I've never made it, and I lied to his face.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, make a good one. Now I've got to work it out.
Speaker 3: You've got the bum bag and a family pass to the Lost Tiger.
Speaker 2: Is that the same as the Lost Tiger?
Speaker 3: What did I say? You said lost Tiger, Lost Tiger, and Tim, we're going to send you a bacon to light voucher.
Speaker 2: The Crissy Swans.
Speaker 1: I do have friends coming over tonight and I'm going to be bringing out my stunt hand wash. I spoke last week about week before maybe that I've got normal ham wash that I use for every day.
Speaker 2: Pooey hands ki po hand, don't say poe hands. Well, that's what they are.
Speaker 3: They don't get pool on their actual hands. Of course they do move on.
Speaker 2: Anyway, bring the Aesop out. People think I'm fancy, and then a minute that the guests go that goes away to well, bad news. A list has come out of What's in and What's out? Aesop hand washed Jack. You will be very upset to know a red.
Speaker 1: Cross, says, who says this fancy magazine?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: And it's going. It's replaced by Verdon, a brand.
Speaker 3: Called Verdon Virgin Verdant, Verdon Virgin.
Speaker 2: E R D E N. Don't worry. I've googled. There are no stockists yet here, so we're in trouble. What sports socks do you wear? Don't say Nike because they're out.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm a Uniclo boy through and through.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, well that can stay. They're apparently the budget ones.
Speaker 2: Are you poor?
Speaker 6: Poor?
Speaker 2: Are you poor? Okay?
Speaker 1: Quenoa replaced by Amaranth. Have you heard about amaran No?
Speaker 3: But I think keen one is stupid. So I'm here.
Speaker 1: You'll be happy and you will love Amaranth. It's not stodgy and wet, and it's full of manganese, iron and magnesium. Up in on the Amoranth bandwagon for a while.
Speaker 2: It is good. I'm going to get to the most exciting part of this.
Speaker 3: Okay. Two things, yes.
Speaker 2: That make me finally superior to you.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's taken a decade to get here, but let's try.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna take it one. Guess what's out fragrant candles, which I know you love?
Speaker 3: Why are they out?
Speaker 2: Guess what's in?
Speaker 3: Oh, don't tell me. It's essential oils or incense, incense, incense. Baby, I don't want to walk into my apartment and think I'm in Ishka.
Speaker 1: No, but you can get You don't have to do the ishka ones where you don't have to wear a fringed shawl and Jesus standals no, no, no, you don't have to. You don't have to sit cross legged at a low box to eat with your hands just because you've got incense.
Speaker 2: Now, this is my favorite one. What we're talking music?
Speaker 1: Okay, there is an artist here that has a red cross on it, and that artist is cauld You look up, Adore, you buy.
Speaker 2: Fred again?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: And Fred again happens to be what.
Speaker 3: My favorite DJ slash artist?
Speaker 2: I'm going to cover? Who's in that is a red cross? And Fred again?
Speaker 3: Well, this person likes doesn't like Esop and likes incense stick. So this person who ever wrote this is a chum.
Speaker 2: Maybe you don't even know yet. Maybe this person is so far ahead of you. That you don't know, doubt it because not a word of a lie. Fred again is out?
Speaker 3: Who's in? Don't tell me it's Taylor Swift should be the person that's out. But anyway, Fred's out, Who's in? Come on? Some hippie indie artist that no one knows or cares about.
Speaker 2: No, My favorite artist of all time George Michael. George Michael is in?
Speaker 3: Is it nineteen eighty? No?
Speaker 1: He transcends all time and sexuality the day before. Marty Gray, you should be on board with this.
Speaker 3: This is his community yet, Gazzy George.
Speaker 1: We are going to enjoy freedom ninety right now. Actually this old you in good Stead. Can you do a little pirouet to this because you've got to hear a catwalk soon?
Speaker 2: Baby. The Chrissy Swan Show, let's check our inbox, Yes, correspondence, we love your emails. Find us on Instagram Christy Swan Show. We check them, we love them, we love them. My Instagram's just Chrisy Swan. I also love them and I check them.
Speaker 3: There same at Jack Charles slide in.
Speaker 2: Do it man, Tom don We give yourself a.
Speaker 3: Plug, Yes, plug your institongue on to malicious.
Speaker 2: We'll beat that have you, Marti grab baby and that's gay. Lauren reached out after seeing a meme that reminded her of me. Sour Ito is a gateway drug. She says, after this, you'll want a garden, chickens, goats and a cow. Very close. I am in my gardening era. You are really enjoying it.
Speaker 3: You're often outside with your what are they secreturs?
Speaker 2: Secreturs? I've got great tools. Back off, you're not actually use them.
Speaker 3: As if I'm going near a tool, mate, there's one.
Speaker 2: Next, Rebcca knows that we are excited about the Bourwyn's reality show on TLC. Yes we are.
Speaker 3: My mum texted me last night, actually goes when is that coming? I would like to watch?
Speaker 1: Great question, Wendy, and Rebecca told me, I just want to let you know that the board ones are going to be on Foxtail.
Speaker 2: Seven thirty Thursday, sixth of March.
Speaker 3: Okay, so next week put it in the diary there. We'll do a deep dive into it on the Friday.
Speaker 2: I actually cannot wait.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would be good.
Speaker 2: I think I might have got rid of Fox too when I was you know, budgeting, cut slashing and Bernie.
Speaker 3: Oh, I use mum and Dad's I'll sling you their email and password. Than love it all right.
Speaker 2: Kai reached out after hearing my sweeping statement last week that Kendrick Lamar is uctually talent less.
Speaker 3: Is the two words you used.
Speaker 2: I said he's untalented, and that was harsh. I just do not really tried. I can't get it.
Speaker 3: You're allowed to not get it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I shouldn't have said he was untalented. Kai says, I'm in Perth, so I'm a bit behind, but I think this next bit deserves capital letters. Kendrick Lamar sucks nuts anyway, seriously, didn't understand how he has a music career. I think you and I are alone.
Speaker 3: Kai, You guys are definitely on an island alone. Go back and watch that Super Bowl halftime performance. He just makes me want to be cooler. The way he moves is epic. He's got just this Jennies echoa that nobody has. And I'm a drakestand but Kendrick Lamar is in a different league, like a league.
Speaker 1: They also the lyrics are amazing, and I how value a lyric you do? Catherine says, Hi, Darling, Christy and Jack. I just want to say huge thank you to you legends for literally saving me from lobbing myself down the garbage disposal at two pm every day. I'm a canteen manager and I cooked up to six hundred kids in high school by two pm. I'm well and truly over it. And you guys save my bacon day after day. Thank you your superheroes.
Speaker 3: Cap what a legend.
Speaker 2: Six hundred meals a day.
Speaker 3: I always had a soft spot for the canteen ladies at school. I remember mine school, the great Mandy Bigginson.
Speaker 2: You Mandy. Let's find man.
Speaker 3: Let's find Mandy Biggins. She was a legend.
Speaker 2: Maybe Mandy could teach you how to walk in Melbourne Fashion Fest.
Speaker 1: Potentially, Steven slid into my DMS because I said I don't get a single saucy DM from anybody asking me out or anything. And Stephen wants to know why, says, hey, Gris, I don't know why guys aren't sliding into your DMS.
Speaker 2: If I were single, I try and slide.
Speaker 6: All over you.
Speaker 3: Bye. Enough of that, Steve.
Speaker 1: I do love a slip and slide boat like the garbage bag down there. Yes, the Chrissy Swan Show, Ricky League, Tim and Joel are coming up, but we've snatched one of the hosts.
Speaker 6: Joel HELLI thank you very much, and I hope I'm looking snatched for you bo you are before. Thank you very much. What I call ready for this Marti Gras weekend.
Speaker 2: It's so exciting. What a great weekend for your people.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much. I mean, you are one of our people. I would say you're you're a gay icon.
Speaker 1: That is a very kind thing. But I do feel like I am one of your people as well.
Speaker 6: You are everyone. It's a rainbow, everyone's everyone's everyone's invited and welcome.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you be one of your people if you don't have the desire to kiss a woman or a man.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, yeah, that's I think asexual.
Speaker 2: You know, it's so funny, but I'm not asexual. You know the I am not attracted to women. This has gone a funny way.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I am not attracted to women. However, I did meet a woman in the last three months and I went, what is that feeling? And It's not like I'm going full Nat Bass or whatever, but I just was like, I just was like, oh, I really like that person, and I feel like, you know, not just a friend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Something more there?
Speaker 2: Yes, and I've never had that before. And Marti Grass.
Speaker 3: Yes, yesterday on air, Joel, you know someone's dead from the waist down. Someone someone got her going that you will love Jason Isaacs. Lucius Malfoy of course in the New World White Lotus heard his voice.
Speaker 2: And she's had a physically reaction.
Speaker 6: You grabbed your books. Can I tell you this is such a name drop. That room that so the hotel that they film in the New White Lotus I have stayed in. And the room that Jason Isaac's family has is the room Jack and I got up.
Speaker 3: The great.
Speaker 6: Wasn't working in the basic lass room that we booked.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's impressive. I like that.
Speaker 6: Yes, but I love Jason Isaacs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's graating the White Lotus. Now. Something else I want to cover off with you is your shameless promotion around the office. I'm so here for Oh.
Speaker 6: My gosh, so I had I had posters sent to all the different all the different novers and and Live Nation. My tour promoter obviously supplied more than one. And gorgeous VICKI, who I'm so jealous you have on your show, because I on our show she is magical. She has wallpapered the Melbourne off.
Speaker 3: Oh so you got VICKI to do it.
Speaker 6: Well, they just arrived a reception.
Speaker 2: Oh that explains by the first one I saw was skew with. She could have put in a bit of effort, said she probably.
Speaker 6: Doesn't believe in blue tack.
Speaker 2: No, it's toxic.
Speaker 3: It doesn't. She doesn't scan well on her app but she scans everything with And then my second thing I want to discuss with you is why you were not involved in the Billie Eilish interview on your show earlier this week.
Speaker 6: Oh, no, one's asked that I.
Speaker 2: Don't like Billie Eilish.
Speaker 6: We went to Billy Ilan, we did years ago. I just figured that those two are amuse those you get eight minutes. What am I going to ask? I'm gonna panic and be like, oh, you've won ten km or something like that. And then and then they said, well, what do you have asked? And I said I would have asked about her skincare routine, and they said, thank god he didn't.
Speaker 3: Come question it's your name.
Speaker 6: Porcelain's amazing. And I didn't realize I was doing an interview outside Natural Light. I would have been there.
Speaker 1: I just thought you weren't there because you had a botox appointment.
Speaker 2: And I know how hard they are.
Speaker 6: I need one, though, but I'm about to tour, so I don't want one.
Speaker 2: Year.
Speaker 6: I had too much botox before I did my festival show, and I was getting home from my show so tired every night, and I realized it was because I was having to triple my movement on stage to make up for my facial expression.
Speaker 3: Of course, he give the show a plug. Where do people buy tickets?
Speaker 6: Oh lovenation dot com Today you.
Speaker 3: We've got to get out of here and let you take over and do your show. Happy we all show.
Speaker 2: She's going to turn up at Mardi Gras.
Speaker 6: Surely I did so. Of course, the rumor happens every year. But she's in.
Speaker 2: She's in Sydney.
Speaker 3: She'll be there. Have a beautiful weekends. Have a good weekend, John, enjoy your community.
Speaker 6: Thanks Grandma.
Speaker 2: Chrissy Swan Show is an OVA podcast. For more comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com dot are you