Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan Show. Hello, Hollywood Jack, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good, Swanny?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: You know I'm a big feeder. I think they're called people that make food for other people. You've always done it. I haven't thought too much about it. And last night someone did that for me, and I suddenly understood why people love it when I do it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely so.
Speaker 1: My sister came over with dinner, roast, chalk and other you know, other bits and pieces on you live, and we ate that together, me and the kids and her, and I was like, oh my god. I didn't have to think of anything. I didn't have to clean up while I was cooking, I didn't have to clean up afterwards, and I got to connect with another human being.
Speaker 2: Was it cooking as good as yours?
Speaker 1: I get? Well, it was chuck from chigo char.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. You can't help it.
Speaker 1: Pretty good. But what a great thing. I'm going to keep on doing it good.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, I hope that means you're like, nah, stuff is. I'm not making food for anyone anymore. I just want to receive no, because that would be really sad for me.
Speaker 1: It would be sad for you?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's not sad for you? Listening after three o'clock in the bum Bag in Creasy's Quiazy. We have your invites to the kid Laurie in Nova's Red Room. And next we're going to go through out to do lists, because it's to do list Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Mind scintillating, the crazy Swan shows Tuesday to Tuesday. Let's open up our diaries and go through what we have to do, the pressing, urgent things on our least. I'm going to kick things off because as you know, it is two sleeps until Halloween, and Halloween's a really big deal and a lot of Australian families where children reside. I mean, it wasn't very big when I was at all.
Speaker 2: No, it's really in the two thousands, I feel like took off because I remember as a kid, like what two thousand and two to two thousand and seven, I was in primary school. Yeah we trick or treated, Yeah we didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah we didn't because we were afraid of getting poison and razor blades.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fair, that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: But that's all changed now and it's a very big deal. And my daughter who's eleven loves an occasion, and I would love an occasion too if I had a full time personal assistant like she does. I am hers, and so she's put together a very elaborate costume for her and two others, So I'm doing it for three people. So first on my to do list was to stop past Kmart and office works and pick up the extra bits and pieces required for the trick or treating costumes.
Speaker 2: Because she already has her Theodore Alvin and the Chipmunks outfit that you've bought her.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, you would think that a bright green hoodie with a tee on the front would be enough, but no, you need the certain glasses, the certain cap. You need ears.
Speaker 2: Good money broke Halloween.
Speaker 1: I couldn't find any ears, So I've found Christmas headbands and I have this morning been cutting off the antlers just to leave the ears.
Speaker 2: Got it. Wow, that's a really fun morning for you. I mean, you just want to die, don't I want to die hearing it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, what's on yours?
Speaker 2: My first one is find a thick black tie for Derby Day this weekend. What do you mean a thick black So with the outfit, I'm wearing. I want like a really old school wide black tie.
Speaker 1: Oh, like a seventy business time.
Speaker 2: Correct, like something they'd wear on the Menendez drama Netflix stocko. But it's very hard to find one in twenty four four.
Speaker 1: Maybe you could just wear cable ties. They liked their mu I'm sure on them and Henda's house, all right. Next on my list, find pickle. Now my other child kit very easy to please. We've got an old costume somewhere in the house. Yeah, maybe four or five years old. It's a giant pickle. And I said to him last night he said, I'm going trick or treating us a wedding and girls a pickle. And then I went, where is the pickle? So I've got to find the pickle? Okay, so that's quite easy.
Speaker 2: Do you think you'll find it? Yeah? Okay, great.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My next one is donate old clothes because I cleared out my closet last night and I have a heap of old suits and nice shirts to sort of give away. So I need to find someone to give them.
Speaker 1: Give them to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, what were you going to do? Wear them?
Speaker 1: Because I'm going to have a garasself soon and I'll have a little section with Yeah. Great, and I'm going to donate the proceeds to food banks.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll bring it in a great please do good meeting, good chat.
Speaker 1: And last on my list is contact the wonderful Margaret Tooy.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I know you've never had a baby, but Margaret Twoey was my midwife many many years ago.
Speaker 2: You're in touch still, well.
Speaker 1: I you know when you meet someone and there you just fall in love with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, human magic.
Speaker 1: Yes, and she was at the berths for all of my children. She's just so wonderful. I just got a card today, a handwritten birthday card from Mark Tooey, and I was like, oh my god, I forgot how much I love you. So marg if you're listening or Anna your daughter, I'm coming to get you. I'm coming, took on.
Speaker 2: My final thing is message Jonathan Brown for his birthday?
Speaker 1: Was it yesterday day?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: It's our good friend Brown his birthday now, swanee. I did do this for disclosure just before the show, because I knew i'd get a funny response that we would all enjoy it. Of course, obviously you and I worked with him for seven years. Brisbane Lines legend beautiful man. Wish wished him a happy birthday. He goes, thank you. Mate. I started with the surfing lesson couldn't stand up? Might stick to golf, I said, big dog. I reckon, You've over achieved enough in life already. Stick to golf, even just to sit out the back at five am this morning watching the sun come up some come up was magnificent, though, Jackie, Oh.
Speaker 1: God, he's a beautiful man. Happy birthday to you.
Speaker 2: Jonathan Brown, forever a optimist. Yes, hey, before three o'clock we are going to be playing Chrissy and Jack's Voyage to Victory. I can't say that word voyage, voyage to Victory.
Speaker 1: Like you fla.
Speaker 2: Register by the Nova Player up if you would like to win a Disney Cruise Line trip.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show one Pass is now available at Priceline Pharmacy and Sister Cob members are getting exclusive access to boost perks. Start your free thirty day trials today.
Speaker 5: Learn more at Priceline dot com, toda U Slash one Pass, tcuse eligibility criteria and exclusions.
Speaker 1: App like The Chrissy Swan Show. Talking Netflix streamers, what do you watch it?
Speaker 2: What do you watch it.
Speaker 1: I really enjoyed Woman of the Hour. It is actress Anna Kendrick. You know her from What's that musically show that she was from Pitch Perfect, Pitch Perfect, That's it. You know her from that. This is a very different role for her, and she directs this movie very good. I recommend it. Yeah, And the basic synopsis is basically by the way, it's in the number ten shows of Netflix. I've done my research here and she is a contestant in the seventies on an old school dating show called The Dating Game. She makes a selection. It's very similar to to what we had here in Australia. Perfect match one contestant, lag, pitches and quid and then you choose one and then you go on a date with them. Turns out that Anna Kendrick's character's chosen date was a serial killer. And I did a bit of a deep dive last night. It seems it looks as if allegedly he may have killed over one hundred and thirty people in his way out. But the seventies being what they were, you can't get call.
Speaker 2: He got away with Itay with it? Now? Last week's one and we talked about this and we asked to hear from people that had been either on The Perfect Match or dating shows. We spoke to a great chick CJ.
Speaker 1: Yes, because it blew our mind that these dating shows existed. Going away for a weekend to Lake Yarrawonga with a total stranger, like, it just wouldn't happen now.
Speaker 2: No, it wouldn't thirteen twenty four to ten if you were on The Perfect Match or anything like that. But we did have someone reach out to us that was on a dating show here in Australia.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, amazing. Hello Chelsea, Hello, how are you going good?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: What show were you on?
Speaker 6: Okay? So it was called Kiss Bang Love.
Speaker 1: I feel like I saw this. What was the premise and how long ago was it on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So it was in twenty sixteen, eight years ago on Channel seven. So I was a girl and there were twelve guys and we were all blindfolded and I had to kiss all twelve guys blindfolded.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, would you ever do that?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: I don't even know why I did it or I was Yeah, I don't even know why I signed up. I nearly chickened out so many times, but all my friends and family were like, no, you know, what have you got to lose?
Speaker 7: Just do it. I did it.
Speaker 2: Before you get the kissing, had you like checked with producers that all of the men had brushed their teeth and had good moral hygiene? Because I would?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I did. Actually that was one thing. And I was like, they were like police checks and everything so good.
Speaker 1: And so when you kissed these twelve people, and then it was obviously packaged up into a TV show. Was your dad watching this episode?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, my poor dad. I remember when the trailer came out, like the ad came out for it, and it was just me kissing all these random guys. I just looked over in his face and I'm just like, I am so sorry that.
Speaker 1: So I like, I like you in that dress, Chelsea.
Speaker 2: That's a nice dress.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you kissed twelve guys and then what happened?
Speaker 6: So then I sort of had to like rate them, you know, best, the worst rating yep. And then I had to pick the top five and then meet those five guys with out of blindfold right and kiss them again.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Chelsea, I love it so much.
Speaker 6: And then from those five I then had to pick a top two and from those top two, I had to go on to twenty four hour dates with the two finalists.
Speaker 1: So what twenty four hours together?
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you have relations?
Speaker 6: Won't say.
Speaker 1: Chelsea's dad is still listening to this Jack, So what happened to the end of the twenty four hours?
Speaker 6: So then at the end of the twenty four hours, they then take us to the airport. So it's me and the two finalists, and I then have to choose a winner of who I'd like to go on.
Speaker 1: A holiday with, and you chose somebody.
Speaker 6: I chose someone, and they sent us up to Early Beat.
Speaker 1: And did you ever see him again?
Speaker 6: We're married, we've been together eight years, married for three years, and we have two children.
Speaker 1: Kiss bang love.
Speaker 2: In that older love that Chelsea. We're going to send you a neutrible at flip from Neutrable at the number one personal blender brand in the world. Let's really quickly chat with Jane as well.
Speaker 1: Hi Janney, Janey, you were on you were on the old school Perfect Match.
Speaker 8: I certainly was.
Speaker 1: So was it in the Greg Evans incarnation or the Cameron Daddo.
Speaker 8: It was Cameron Daddo, And I wish that I'd won Cameron Dado and not the fellow that actually picked me.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you were one of the three women and the contestant was the guy and he chose you.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, And then.
Speaker 1: Did you have to go to Did you have to go on a holiday with him as a total stranger.
Speaker 8: No, he was actually in those days they sometimes had so called stars that would come on, so he was supposed to be a star on TV. We didn't know, well, I don't even know who he was now. He was on the Don Lane Show. He used to present products, but he always used to muck it up when he was presenting. He dropped them and he was clumsy and he was meant to be a bit of a laugh on the Don Lane Show. So we only went out for dinner, but it was a nightmare, absolute nightmare. Well, he ended up. He was rude to me. The producers of the show said, look, because they were filming the dinner and everything.
Speaker 7: Got mucked up.
Speaker 8: I was supposed to steal water on him, which I did. He got very cranky with me. He was taking phone calls and not talking to me and we just had the end of the dinner. We walked out and there was no cars like we just said, I didn't say.
Speaker 2: Goodbye to it.
Speaker 8: It was just like it was just horrible.
Speaker 1: What did It was almost like a scripted episode and you were like an actress in it, but you didn't know that.
Speaker 8: I didn't know that. And then even even the waiters and waitresses I think were plants because they would, you know, get the meals mixed up and the whole the whole dinner. Everything was just a nightmare. And I remember I came home and I, you know, told me, said, how did it go?
Speaker 5: How did it go?
Speaker 8: And I said, well, for a start, he was gay. He should have had a.
Speaker 2: Savage show. Baby, sure is.
Speaker 1: The Chrisy Swan shows, the Creasy Swan Show. I love this competition.
Speaker 2: Disney Cruise Line now sailing from Australia.
Speaker 1: Chrissy and Jack's boy said, he was so exciting. When you turn up to the docks with your passport. You need a passport of.
Speaker 2: Course, because you don't into international waters.
Speaker 1: Correct. And I just want to mention again, there is at all you can eat no holes barred soft served machine.
Speaker 2: Al Right, yeah, we want that, we need that. That would be really handy to have in the cinema when you're going to see Moana too.
Speaker 1: That is very true. In fact, they've got on these Disney cruises. They're just crawling with characters like you. Just you know, you go to the toilet and you know Mickey Mouse is washing his hands. Foresure Moana is going to be on this absolutely to commemorate Mowana too.
Speaker 2: In cinema is November twenty eight. You don't want to miss that.
Speaker 1: Hallo Olivia. Hello, you are going to be playing alongside Jack. This is how it's going to work. I've got my own player. Hello, Mandy, Hello, how are you riding? Yeah? It's so good. Best of luck to both of you ladies. You're gonna have a crack at these questions yourself. Am I stepping on your toes quiz Master Tom, No, please go well, you are going to have a crack at these questions yourself. But if you you know, got no idea, If you draw a blank, you just ask your friendly question partner. It's me for you, Mandy, and it's Jack for you a little.
Speaker 2: We smashed this yesterday, We're going to smash it again today.
Speaker 7: Let's go Jack.
Speaker 2: All right, Tom, do you want to? All right?
Speaker 3: Question one? I'm nervous, what happens when Pinocchio tells a.
Speaker 2: Lie Olivia Mandy, Olivia broke correct. Yes, my girl.
Speaker 3: Okay, Mandy, you need to answer this. Stay in the game, Mandy.
Speaker 1: You've got to say Mandy really quick.
Speaker 3: In Mawana, the character Maui is a what Mandy?
Speaker 2: Mandy?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: What is he? Bird? Let's go.
Speaker 1: Alright, It's even a line in his lyric.
Speaker 2: Question number three. This is for the win for either of you, for you to be our carry over champion tomorrow, much like Live was today? Okay?
Speaker 3: Who was experiment six to six?
Speaker 1: Mandy? Mandy?
Speaker 8: Christy help on this one.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I actually know the answer to this because my kids loved this film. It's Stitch from Lelo and Stick.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Crissy Man. We will meet you back here tomorrow for another round a bug to the Why are is what you say? The Christy Swan Show, we're checking in on some homework.
Speaker 5: Yes, now is your world Free entertainment with your favorite shows, exclusive series live stream free now Christy's Couch with nine Now.
Speaker 1: Let Shannon please approach the school teacher's bench with your homework. How are you? I am stabious?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: Oh? Not too bad? We set you a task yesterday. We said at this time we would give you one thousand dollars cash if you would sit down watch nine now streaming and answer this question. In the finale episode of season one of The Fall, Stella and Paul have a conversation over the phone where now polish is mentioned. What is the color, Shannon? What is the color? The answer is.
Speaker 2: Read Shannon, Yes, oh my god.
Speaker 1: That Isn't that the best money you've ever earned watching Telly.
Speaker 8: Honestly, if that could be school homework, I would go back.
Speaker 2: A thousand dollars cash is on its way to you, Shannon. We will be setting another nine now streaming task next Monday, so it makes you tuneing in at this time.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's cliche, we're all like out of time because of those technical difficulties, but I do want to have her off a Luscan Dalay. Pregnancy. Giselle Bunchin has revealed that she is expecting another baby, a new baby, not with her ex Tom Brady, but with her personal trainer, And it just makes so much sense to me. It's the dancing with the stars kind of you know. It's like you're getting hot and sweaty with someone you think let's just go the whole way.
Speaker 2: Do you think the pheromones just have something to do with that when in those scenario its like, is that what it is?
Speaker 1: I think it is. And also the boundaries against physical intimacy are broken down in both of those situations. You've got to be thrown around like a ragg dole on Dancing with the Stars by somebody hot and fit, and a personal trainer has to touch you on your tummy and you're busy, well maybe not your busies, but you know, you know what I mean. They've got to correct your posture.
Speaker 2: And the respect has to be there quite quickly. Exactly have we done a welfare check on Tom?
Speaker 1: Well, she told him ahead of the ahead of the news. So I think that's respectful, don't you that's respectful.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should throw another roast for him because he seemed to really have loved art.
Speaker 1: Oh, he can't attend because he's weeping in the corner the Chrissy Swan show. Hi there, I've got a bit of show and Tell for you, Jack that I forgot to show you before the show.
Speaker 2: I loved Show and Tell in school.
Speaker 1: I know me too, as I as I said, I had to pop past. Came out to pick up some stuff for my client Peg, also known as my daughter. She's got a few bits and bobs for her Halloween list, and all the Christmas stuff is in store. Okay, And I thought, I don't know if it's confirmed or what, because remember last year we did a show on Christmas Day, Yes, and it was amazing. I loved it because you know, Christmas is my time to shine.
Speaker 2: It sure is. I believe that he's happening Swan. I think our boss Sarah would let me confirm that.
Speaker 1: Well, have I got the right outfit for the day?
Speaker 2: Oh, she's already set. Oh mama clause it's like a.
Speaker 1: Little dress with Santa thinks it.
Speaker 2: It's a Missus Claus belt dress and the belt is giving like Gucci. It's a gold sequence.
Speaker 1: And it's got like lolly buttons.
Speaker 2: So nom.
Speaker 1: If our boss is listening, if you're thinking about giving us the Christmas Day show, you have to now because I spent twenty five dollars on came out dress for it.
Speaker 2: I love it sway so cute. Hey, it's basically Christmas here on the Christy Swan Show today. Because in Chrissy's Quizzy Next, we have your invites to see the kid le Roy live in Nova's Red Room. If you've never been to a Red room, you don't want to miss this. Also, beffore four, we're gonna be talking about that block scandal.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. Let's give away these unbelievable red room tickets. Chrissy is cuzzy. I seem to have had a brain fart there. The word ticket came out of my mouth and I meant invitation.
Speaker 2: Tom's eye is twitching.
Speaker 1: It's how nuts is it that they're the rules? Anyway? Rules are the rules? Hello?
Speaker 2: Lee?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: How exciting would it be to be front and center in a very private and intimate Nova Red Room.
Speaker 7: With the kid l ROI it would be so good.
Speaker 6: I couldn't think of anything better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'd be great.
Speaker 2: And Lee, the reason we can't call them tickets is because money literally can't buy you these invites. Only we can give you these.
Speaker 6: That's so good.
Speaker 2: Everyone loves something exclusive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly right. Not not unlike the bum bag that it will travel to you in. Hello Katie Kate, Hello, Hi, who would you take with you? If you've got this very exclusive invite.
Speaker 2: I'd have to take my husband.
Speaker 1: Is he a big fan?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: I mean who isn't? Really? Let's get cracking.
Speaker 4: What is.
Speaker 1: Your names? Are your buzzeres? It's the best of five. Being the first person to get three ounce of the cret wins the game. We'll walk away with money can't buy Chrisy's Sancho bumbag, But more importantly, an invitation to see the kid Lroi and Nova's read in question number one, what is the kid ler Roy's real name? Yes, Lee cheltim correct. I love that name.
Speaker 2: Charlton's a great name.
Speaker 1: Question number two in the medical field, what does an IV stand for? Intravens? Yeah, intravenus. That's it. I can hear like weird maniacal giggling in the background. Is that does anybody own that?
Speaker 2: It's not meaning?
Speaker 8: Probably it's my daughter dragging a straw through a cup.
Speaker 2: That sound is brutal. How do you sit in the car with that?
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, she's two in my nine year old.
Speaker 1: And you know she's she's She's got her attention sorted, So let's just keep on crack.
Speaker 2: Question number three.
Speaker 1: Eleven years ago. Today, this song the Monster was dropped a great.
Speaker 4: Song name one of the two artists involved Lee, It is Rihanna would have accepted eminem question number four.
Speaker 2: For the wind This question is Lee.
Speaker 1: Which two colors would I mix to make green? Lee?
Speaker 2: Yellow?
Speaker 1: And correct? You are going it was the Lucky straw.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 2: That's so good. Those invites are on their way.
Speaker 1: The Crispy Swan Show, we're asking you did the renovation break you? This is what happens.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: People often renovate their house, a big one, you know, big reno, and then it's either over or they swear black and blue that they would never do it again. Scandal on the block. Kylie and Brad have found themselves in a bizarre love triangle with Mimi. Now, if you're not watching the show, that's okay. You can still follow along.
Speaker 2: Yes, And if you are watching the show and you need a refresher, Kylie is the one novelty hair as you would say, Chris.
Speaker 1: Yes, novelty hair. Anyway, her and her husband Brad, they've hit very stormy waters. It could be over because of something that occurred on set with Mimi, who's also married. Yeah, it's still very seventies, isn't it.
Speaker 2: And whilst this happened, Mimi's partner was asleep in his house and Brad was digging holes in his backyard. Ylie Kylie had fallen asleep on the balcony and Mimi was just there chatting to.
Speaker 1: Brad, which I think sounds fine. Anyway, something has happened and the producers have asked Brad to elaborate.
Speaker 9: Can you tell me what happened on Saturday night? Saturday night? It says some pretty inappropriate comments I was flirting with Mimi. Kylie overheard them, and very understandably she's quite upset.
Speaker 1: I mean quite understand that. We didn't really get the full, you know, gist of what he was saying. When he talks like that, you can imagine it sounds very very bad. But all he said, according to him, was something about catching her if she fell like she would be able to do that, and look something about an only fans account, which I think is what Kylie is upset about. He said, if Mimi had an only fans account, he would follow her, and just as I'm saying it now, that sounds very very bad.
Speaker 2: And when you hear Kylie, say, tell her mum what he says, it does sound more sinisar.
Speaker 1: Listen to her mum's reaction blurting plus talking really inappropriately. I was like, oh, you know, I'd follow your only fans. You're joking. I mean, is there anything that you've ever said to Wendy that made it go? You're joking?
Speaker 2: Mate? When she asks me what I did on the weekend thirteen.
Speaker 1: Twenty four to ten, it is splitsville for these two at the moment.
Speaker 2: Did the reno ruin your relationship? We want to hear.
Speaker 1: From you, and I think what happens is little by little, little, every small decision. What color is the grout, what handles are we choosing? Are we having a rump us room? Do we do soft closed doors? Little by little, your patience is worn down and your love for the other person, that's what happens away. Yeah.
Speaker 2: My favorite part of this and the way the article reads. Kylie actually leaves, dumping her block, car, phone and boots at an Aludi car park and presumably be making her way to the airport to fly home to cans.
Speaker 1: I hope she got some of that good hommeits for the plane ride.
Speaker 2: The Crazy Stwe Show, did the reno ruin your relationship just for getting on air with your story. We're going to give you a nutribullet flip.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're going to love it so much.
Speaker 2: Now last time us yours.
Speaker 1: Yet by the way I have, mate, I make it and then you leave it in there and you take it a work.
Speaker 2: I know you're drinking now.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that the nutrible bullet flip would have helped Brad and Kyley, but it might have.
Speaker 2: May have.
Speaker 1: They have really lost it, and I think it's through the stress of a renovation. Yes it's on television, Yes Scott Cam's involved, whatever, but it's the renovation that is causing this rift.
Speaker 2: I think, do you reckon the random made Brad say I would follow you on only fans if you had one?
Speaker 1: Mimi, is that very bad?
Speaker 2: We're not as outraged as most are.
Speaker 1: Is that really that bad?
Speaker 2: I mean, look, if you were if you had a loving husband and he said that to another woman, Look, you probably wouldn't be outright, but you should be, like if you were.
Speaker 1: It's a difference. If your husband's opened about doing only fans, obviously that's okay with you for following or whatever. You do with it. But who cares who it is?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: I'm very I'm very high, free and easy.
Speaker 2: Obviously when Mimi when sorry, Kylie found this out and she legged it to the airport to get on JQF one back to Canns. Yeah, she did leave a video message. Now you think this is too sad.
Speaker 1: I think it's too sad to play, but your dark heart insists.
Speaker 2: Pu's a cherry on the cake for me.
Speaker 1: All right, So I'm saying goodbye.
Speaker 3: I can't be on national television.
Speaker 1: With having my marriage breaking down.
Speaker 9: I'm going home and I can't say I'll be returning.
Speaker 10: You can talk to Brad about.
Speaker 1: The details, but unfortunately I can't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't need to always be made out to be crabby and the bad guy anymore.
Speaker 10: Thank you for the opportunity, and I'm sorry goudn't stand to me.
Speaker 2: And I'm just so strong enough anymore.
Speaker 1: Thanks guys, love me. Why are you laughing? You are so awful.
Speaker 2: I'm not laughing.
Speaker 1: They are at the end of their tether. Brad is like doing pieces to camera. He looks dead inside. He doesn't know even what he's done. He's up in the middle of the night digging holes in a house in I mean, my god, could it be any the worse renovations, though, really put incredible strain on relationships. And I know several people that have renovated the house, cut the ribbon and then within about a month cut all ties with their partner. Yeah, and lucky the house was renovated because it was on the market a month later. Fifty to fifty Hello, Julie.
Speaker 7: Oh, hello you guys. You lovely people.
Speaker 1: Something jewels I have.
Speaker 7: I actually pardon the pun, but I have flipped this around this tory, and that is second marriage. First marriage did the full renovation thing that didn't work out. No, But this time around we denar it over do we buy, do we knock down, do we renovate? Do we do this? And you know, we're a bit older, and in the end decided for the sake of keeping this second marriage together that we would buy something fully renovated so we didn't have to go through the right.
Speaker 1: So it is a thing, isn't it. Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And Julie, you're a block fan. What do you make of what Brad said? Do you think it's that bad?
Speaker 7: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 5: People.
Speaker 7: The connotation to only fans is always not a good thing. So maybe maybe it just didn't go down well. So people think of all sorts of things when you say those words. So true, Yeah, maybe maybe it was innocent, but you know, just saying it is probably damaging enough, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 1: But also it's like, you know, I think only fans. You know, if you follow anyone on only fans, it doesn't matter who. It's not the best thing in the world.
Speaker 2: No relations It's maybe just another level when you know them. Thought, Yeah, Julie, we're gonna we're going to send you a nutrable at flip from neutrable at the number one personal blender brand in the world's bill.
Speaker 1: Hello, Belly, what's your stir of Billy?
Speaker 10: So it wasn't me, It was the next one. I was about ten years ago they started renovating. It was just a kitchen runner. It wasn't ever huge, and yeah, ended up in massive arguments every night. They split, ended up in a really bad divorce, and then the husband. We woke up at about six in the morning one Saturday morning and the husband was driving the Balldazer through the helm.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show. Oh hey, you're listening to it. To the Crissy Swan Show on over still and God love you for doing that. Let's go clicking, chrissies.
Speaker 5: Clickabe.
Speaker 1: I will click on any headline that involves Hugh Grant because I love him. If you are of a certain age, go on google what he got up to in the nineties, someone called Divine Brown. That's all. Do you know about the hit this?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I knew you did it?
Speaker 2: What Tom? Oh? Nos? Okay, great, I'll be doing that the minute this show finishes.
Speaker 1: Just google. In fact, google it while I'm talking about it, and then I'm not going to talk about that, but you google it. I just want to see divine obsess anyway. Hugh Grant has explained why how good huh. He has explained why he always has his British accent in films, and I think I've read between the lines he's saying, Oh, you know, I always keep my English accent because you know, at the point of casting, if they say the character's American, then I say, look, I'm just not going to be able to bring you know, the American psyche. I'm English through and through, So give this absolutely so give this role to an American actor. That's what he's saying. I think he can't do accents. Ah, I think he can't do accents. And then he's just saying, which is buying by the way, he's just saying, you know, I've got to be English or I you know, I can't sell it.
Speaker 2: I think you're on the money there, Swanny, because in his early days, when he was just starting in the industry, if he got like offered I don't know, a James Bond, not James Bond, but an American massive film or role, You're absolutely given that a crack exactly.
Speaker 1: I can't do it, but I love him.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: Also, this story amazing, and I hope it did the Mono brow he had get the airtime it deserved.
Speaker 1: Back then, No, it didn't know. People seem to be distracted by other elements in the story. Now there is another great show. Is it on Netflix?
Speaker 2: It sure he is.
Speaker 1: I never know what the streamers are on Netflix. It is called Nobody Wants This and it is magical. It stars Kristin Bell and Adam Brody, who i'd seen the name, but I didn't know who he was. And now I'm going to marry him.
Speaker 2: The OC If you're not sure who we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Magic or is it just me? He's magic and she is magic. Kristin Bell I have loved.
Speaker 2: Her since Veronica Mars.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: I love her so much, and she's in the good place with ted Dance and she's just so fabulous anyway. She's also got a fabulous, very progressive, amazing husband called Dax Shepherd cool name, and he has said that he had he's watched the TV series that we're talking about, which stars Adam and his wife Kristen. They're in love in the show, and Dak says, I didn't even know she could kiss like that. She never kisses me like she kisses Adam Brody. But he's not saying it in a jealous way because they're cool, man, They're a cool LA couple.
Speaker 2: See I reckon Kristen could catch Dax following someone she knows on OnlyFans and she'd be cool with it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I mean? Is it that fall? I Maybe I am that sort of person too, because this block scandal that we were just talking about, how he's like, oh, i'd follow you on on only fans that wouldn't even register with me. I'd just be like, oh, he's going to follow on only fans. It's not real, do you know what I mean? Anyway, he said, my friend we watched that scene together, the kissing scene, which I'd argue is the very best kissing scene ever, And he says, I want her to kiss me like that. I don't think she will, Darling.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: She's too busy raising children and being tired.
Speaker 2: And also, good news for fans about show season two has been confirmed.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's so good and if you haven't watched it, you should. It's fantastic. Chrissy Swim Show is a Nova podcast for more great comedy shows like this head tonova podcast dot com.
Speaker 2: Do you