Speaker 1: O g Delta Guddrum Born to Try on Nova.
Speaker 2: Our ex guest is an uzzy music I.
Speaker 3: Can't yees, part of the heels of her recent wedding.
Speaker 1: She's also one of the most.
Speaker 2: Stunning brides of twenty twenty five. Sligh Queen, please welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Dealted Gondra say good morning.
Speaker 4: It's so nice to see you.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: We did have a big debate about our song song we went the og.
Speaker 4: Can you believe that was twenty three years ago that that came out?
Speaker 6: I mean, I definitely can and I can't. You know, there's parts.
Speaker 3: Of me like when we did the Innsni's anniversary tour. We did the twentieth anniversary tour two years ago, whatever it was, and that was kind of a really beautiful, like full circle. We did the Mistaken and the anniversary shows this year, and it kind of feels like just yesterday. But then sometimes I go through phases where I'm like, like, in that moment, I'm like I don't necessarily want to listen to Born to Try right now in this moment, But then there'll be moments where it'll it'll come back, Like when we were on that tour, I was back in love with it for a moment, but it always reminds me in Melbourne that song.
Speaker 5: You must look at photos from that time and be like, oh, yeah, it was twenty three, I remember playing. I mean I remember us many interviews together when we it first came out, and I mean there's moments.
Speaker 4: Where we have an aged Yeah, definitely not yet.
Speaker 6: I feel like you have.
Speaker 3: Like awesome moments where you sort of really feel the sort of teleporting of time and you hear the song and you go back in them.
Speaker 6: And then there's moments where I've had it one too many times.
Speaker 1: You should have favorites, but they change from depending on the moves.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll go through moments where I'm like, like when we when we did a couple of performances during COVID, I really fell back in love with the song.
Speaker 6: But then I'll go through where I'm like, no, I for a.
Speaker 5: Second performance on Neighbors. Yeah, did you release it on Neighbors?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I mean that's why I associate it with Melbourne and Jason. I mean we start I mean.
Speaker 3: We've been doing today as well, but I mean we started out like those like stay it out as babies, all of us and amazing and it's time for new music. I'm definitely pumped for next year. We've definitely got to finish the record over Christmas and already that I've just got to finish it over Christmas.
Speaker 4: But she's a busy game.
Speaker 1: Have you seen what she's been doing. It's been we need to do this. So Delta does these holiday like trips where people will buy tickets to go on holiday with her and then they'll be in the Maldives and what are you there for like a week or two?
Speaker 6: There for a week we you sit.
Speaker 1: There and just play a few songs and I feel like Jason, it's the.
Speaker 2: Join us.
Speaker 6: It's pretty We're going to Fiji again next year.
Speaker 3: I think that's in May, and and what you could just perform for everyone. It's like it's a week where actually Matt and the guys in the band they all play, and then the next one and here's my husband.
Speaker 4: Have to travel with your husband as well. That's that's the dream.
Speaker 3: So it is the dream, you know, family on the road. We are by trade musicians gypsies, so you didn't to just.
Speaker 6: Go where the music goes. And if it takes us to the malt and Fiji, bring.
Speaker 1: It on and it'd be great because there'll be people there. You know, we only discovered Clint went to Fiji on his own the other day and then I did a little yeah, just get away. It's a few days. But he ended up crashing a couple's trip and went snorkling with them, met them at the cocktail bar.
Speaker 5: Went to dinner delta if you were and Max, so you're welcome to join.
Speaker 1: What do you wish for? Can we talk about the wedding congratulations?
Speaker 6: Yes, thank you very much, thank you.
Speaker 3: It's amazing, amazing, magical, all all the things you dream it to be. It was family and and it was it was yeah, spectacular, It was.
Speaker 4: So much fun.
Speaker 5: You guys coming into that into your reception to Thunderstrolls.
Speaker 4: Did you say that, Oh no, yeah, Thunderstroke. I see DC are playing in Melbourne tonight, you guys, I know, well we went.
Speaker 3: We went when we were winning last Yeah. The wedding dress, hey, guys, from.
Speaker 4: A reception, it was iconic watching you come into.
Speaker 6: That, came in.
Speaker 2: I love that you have the right.
Speaker 6: Amount of like like sort of serious and ceremonial. And then of course did.
Speaker 1: You we were talking about this with Tylor Swift the other day. Did you sing at your wedding?
Speaker 6: No, no, we're.
Speaker 1: Talking about that an artist singing at their own wedding.
Speaker 5: J Lo.
Speaker 3: Did I mean, look, hey, hey, I'm all power to everyone doing it.
Speaker 6: I just my I was very lucky.
Speaker 3: We had actually surprised my my best girlfriends, their kids all got together and did like a performance, since I had actually surprised performances. Conrad surprises at the church with my musical you know Kindred Vince who had written a lot of mine.
Speaker 1: They brought the kids out like the concis quiet.
Speaker 3: Well, the first one was actually just an choir at the church. But yes, no, they I had a lot of surprises. They sang one of my songs. They did do one of mine, but I had actually sung it at my girlfriend's wedding, and then her kids saying it, that's so sweet.
Speaker 4: When my friend's kids sake, we're going to do a concert were.
Speaker 5: Lauren?
Speaker 3: Lauren said husband before what's it like saying husband these days?
Speaker 1: It's so nice.
Speaker 6: It's the best. It's the best. Yeah, it's the best.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, it's so gorgeous.
Speaker 5: I was at a dinner the other night that Delta performed at and you two together just it's just the two of you on stage, and it was magic watching.
Speaker 4: But then Delta got up roamed the crowd.
Speaker 1: Can insight to what We came into work the next morning and we said, how was the functioning?
Speaker 6: You were amazing? You were hosting with Richard?
Speaker 1: She said, Delta and I perform, I've.
Speaker 4: Got one line in.
Speaker 5: We did, and then straight from me to Elbow. Didn't Elbow put on a show?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean everyone's walking by shows to have a sing like you.
Speaker 4: Know, we got the room, did we? Thank you? I was on the party table you were.
Speaker 3: I was very proud. Thank you Lauren on stage to me any time they.
Speaker 4: Careful what you wish.
Speaker 1: I'm going to dig up the Elbow audio on a second. Before we get to that, can we talk about how you smell?
Speaker 6: It's she looks and smells divine.
Speaker 1: Fragrance out I do.
Speaker 6: It's our eighth one. I'm colly the octave. You know, it's our eighth.
Speaker 3: We are so proud to We are so grateful for people taking the amount of fragrance. They are like taking my perfumes into their homes. It is an extension creatively. I always kind of connect it like I do with music. Yes, they're smelling even amazing Bergham.
Speaker 6: One pair of Bossom.
Speaker 4: So it's called within.
Speaker 3: It's called within it is. It's always reflective of where I'm at right now, much.
Speaker 6: Like the music.
Speaker 4: It's the bottles gorgeous it is.
Speaker 3: We're kind of this one's a premium. You know, we've had we had another fragrance out this year called Bloom, which was kind of like the O G packaging, and this one we've sort of gone for like a modern and.
Speaker 4: Great Christmas.
Speaker 1: To be down at Chemist Warehouse and little.
Speaker 6: Hey, I mean, if you're joining me, let's do.
Speaker 1: It Chemist Warehouse. Great price for Christmas as well, and perfect time.
Speaker 5: Are you doing your Christmas with Delta Special again please, Clint, and I love that.
Speaker 3: I mean there's Santa Richard does visit occasionally. Yeah, Santa is their very good friend of Richard Wilkins. And it's the best. I mean, you know, for years had felt like it was just such a beautiful way to give back and do like fun collabs with everyone. And we're six years in and this year is this year is insane. We turned to our nine into the North pole. Oh, we literally turned it into the North Pole, so.
Speaker 4: On the couch.
Speaker 1: Christmas just the best time of year.
Speaker 6: Yes, it came from my love of it.
Speaker 3: No, I just wanted to like keep like sort of painting and creating around it.
Speaker 6: And that's what I What do you do for Christmas?
Speaker 4: Do you have it at home?
Speaker 6: Very casual Christmas?
Speaker 3: Adulta The actual TV show is meant to be like fun and like glam and all those things. But but Myristmas is mo You know'd.
Speaker 6: You'd be surprised to snyway.
Speaker 4: I think about you graight barefoot at home.
Speaker 6: Croocket out the back with the family.
Speaker 1: I found. I found Elbow having a sing.
Speaker 2: Did you did you so good?
Speaker 1: He's a good sport. Well look, Del's good from the fragrance is out. Now you can go and get a chemist warehouse fifty nine ninety nine, go and grab it for Christmas. Congratulations again on the wedding.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: You've had a massive year and it sounds like mixed. He's going to be just as exciting. Looking forward to music on the way.
Speaker 1: For the lovely Delta. Good room join us this morning. Good to see her. Thank you take us to the break.
Speaker 5: Elbow Lauren Lauren wake out feeling good following them on the socials h